Micro 1046: SUCUBUS Mafia - Neighbourhood Thread

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

reveal as IC
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait this is the hood chat not the game thread now it wont work /facepalm
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7, Datisi wrote:what kinda ic can't reveal in the hood thread, i call bs
welcome to the BS game!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

im vigging pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 55, VP Baltar wrote:Koba, I thought you didn't have a vote?
I thought i didnt either and was baiting pooky ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im like day 0 treble voter with a n1 vig rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh.
LMAO it said 0.5 treble voter b4 and now its day 0 so it does nothng ecks dee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 72, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 68, DkKoba wrote:Im like day 0 treble voter with a n1 vig rn
It's a night vig and not a day vig?
Yes specifically n1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 100, Datisi wrote:well, if it DOES happen i think koba is town because i am not a believer in scum vigilantes

but i'm currently working on the assumption it's a fakeclaim and that koba is lolclaiming it for reasons only understood by them
weak vig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna hero shoot

i hate vigs in srs games but i love pew pew in meme games bc shooting people who arent me usually advances my wincon even when town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

i knew i remembered differently - but lukewarm's case against imaginality is bunk as hell because I remember seeing natural progression there and imaginality is trying to imply it wasn't.

but also pooky and luke are unaligned so kek

im not gonna tryhard too hard overnight just in case of alignment changes

i find it actually opposite lukewarm, and that in most cases when you telegraph a vote it is scummy because you are preemptively justifying it. instant voting when you first notice something you dont like and outting the reason alongside the vote is what i expect from town players.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee are u gonna die ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

don't leave me with datisi in limlo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee please just shoot me after if you're scum, i promise im not BP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because you started spamming shots LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as in i dont think youre scum i think meg will flip scum but im also paranoid
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because maybe i am bulletproof
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf this game is hard

dwlee post in game thread without shooting if ur town thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee, about to spam "explode: koba" into the game thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

what's your point? ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

i fail to see what new info you are bringing to counter my argument that I've already presented regarding imaginality :)

its almost like ...... hold on... you're trying to make a revisionist theory :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

i feel like im posting like andante saying it like this LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

during the night phase, yes. and the multiball aspect is irrelevant
(:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

like deadass did you see lukewarm keep discussing imaginality? no he just silently shot him instead of further discussing.

my scum philosophy is "out of sight out of mind" and thus when luke brought that up during a phase no one can nightkill im just gonna stfu and let him talk and then when tis dayphase he doesnt remember.

oh wait

because its multiball, my partner could be blasted overnight which I would be aware of! ergo im not going to say shit like that during the nightphase.

thank you , good night :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmao datisi and i mindmelding
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 44, DkKoba wrote:im vigging pooky
In post 121, DkKoba wrote:im gonna hero shoot

i hate vigs in srs games but i love pew pew in meme games bc shooting people who arent me usually advances my wincon even when town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw ^^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

you see there's 1 issue with that theory: in that theoretical situation, I do not know that lukewarm is scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

the order of events is literally : "im gonna hero shoot" *submits kill on imaginality*

i read imaginality's iso *changes kill back*

i dont say anything about this because i want pooky to think im not blasting him anymore.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 193, Datisi wrote:actually yeah, why did you say you were gonna hero shoot imaginality if you were defending him?
order of events , dwlee is trying to obfuscate when what happened and make it look like i did something in an unnatural way when it was actually a natural way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 121, DkKoba wrote:im gonna hero shoot

In post 129, Lukewarm wrote:I am looking back at how the Frog wagon happened.

--------------------------
i was the first vote with:

Subject: Micro 1046: SUCUBUS Mafia - Game Thread - Night 1
Lukewarm wrote:Anyone else think it is about time that we just kill someone, and see what happens in the night phase of this game?

It got a lot more boring when I lost all hope of the day 1 super quick hammer

My top guess is

VOTE: frog
He was dead 1 page and 12 hours later lol.

------------------------------------------

Imaginality was the second vote.

I find it interesting that imaginality went from "I hope we can vote out Koba soon" in 213 to voting frog in 234.

Frog made zero posts in between. Nothing Imag said inbetween had anything to do with Frog either.

imaginality wrote:VOTE: Frogsterking

(E-2. Unless it's changed again)

Frogsterking, what about Luke's #96 did you see as towny?

Why did you share your theory that post-or-die roles are VT in #124?
Like, it looks like he looked at my post, opened up frogs iso, and tried to find a reason to vote Frog.

--------------

Third vote

MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Frogsterking
E-1
Empty Vote...

only mention of frog before was an RVS vote on him
-------

Fourth vote

DkKoba wrote:VOTE: frogster
now theyre at e-1
Empty Vote - This was literally the first time "frog" appeared in Koba's iso

--------
Hammer

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:alright that was long enough

VOTE: Froggy
between that post and lukewarm's posts there is a half hour period -> thus my reading of imaginality's iso is still somewhat fresh in my mind because i immediately did so after stating that.

this is a very stupid line of reasoning that dwlee has concocted and is just another thing they are trying desperately to throw at me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

nice backtrack

yes, you are correct. I did not openly claim who I switched my target to because believe it or not, I do not like being night 1d. and i believed at the time, pooky was more likely to be a 3rd party anyways that doesnt win with town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

i switched because i did not think pooky was a groupscum and then switched back to who i believed was confirmed not town.

to ignore the fact that pooky basically openclaimed as 3rd party even though he flipped town is the real cog dis.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 203, Dwlee99 wrote:I literally kill koba if I'm scum N1 in like 90% of worlds I wonder why that didn't cross koba's mind
because i am townreading your partner imaginality ?? and i am not pushing you?/ and i am pushing not!blue mafia pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok well thats not the reality here so ?

you killed someone who was pocketing me instead.

whats more plausible is for you to kill VP baltar -> not me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

i am literally so against killing people who are townreading me because i know the vast majority of people dont use NKA so pee pee poo poo goodnight.

killing me doesnt stop the vig shot so it doesnt matter from that point on anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dwlee just for good measure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 209, Dwlee99 wrote:Why would I bother killing someone you townread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh right i forgot it was vp who gave me clodpole shots.. right. because i totally nightkill the person whos giving me vig shots too as scum :thonk:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

it means as scum im not bringing attention to my partners and in fact i yell at my partners when they bring attention to me unprompted when the right play is to ignore and let it die down.

idk how many times ive been like "ayo just ignore it, theyll forget in like 2 hours" when scum.

basically like - my MO as scum is to ignore, as town I am not going to ignore something I have just determined to be wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

And for the last part its like - multiball makes this especially true. Why bring attention to my partner and make them to look like a good kill? No thanks.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean just also look at what I said overnight n1 vs what dwlee was saying and it's like a stark contrast to how we are treating the game, where I am showing solviness.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”