Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1582, Greeting wrote:
In post 1483, Scorpious wrote:UNVOTE: Nero does not need to be E-1 at this moment
He absolutely did. You made that wagon lose momentum and now a townie's at E-2. I feel like this was deliberate.
you kinda had me on your side until this. This is such a desperate soudning post.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1585, Greeting wrote:
Or are you scared?

I'm just not sold on you being scum, like i said I was on your side until that desperate looking post. I still don;t feel compelled to put you on E-1..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #202) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Scorpious »

and just because the sharks are circling I'll clear up, I WAS ON YOUR SIDE AND STILL AM, JUST LESS..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #203) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1604, Greeting wrote:
In post 1597, Scorpious wrote:and just because the sharks are circling I'll clear up, I WAS ON YOUR SIDE AND STILL AM, JUST LESS..
What is your read of
Nero Cain
?
I answered this before. I was convinced he was scum wehn he seemed to just give up on the pressure yesterday, I was ok with the lim on that.

But,then Wave hit us up with a read list that didnt change over 1000 posts and that just screamed scum to me,But I can't link the two. I'd so rather lynch wave over Nero,but if its closer to deadline and needed to secure. I would support a Nero lynch

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #204) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1603, fireisredsir wrote:scorpio looks scummy to me, but there's posts that remind me more of the town game i read of his than the scum game of his (he looked scummy to me in both, soooo). so im kinda unsure about it. would prefer a lim on greeting but i think scorpio is an ok second choice if that can't happen
There has not been a game yet where I havent been pushed, some more heavily than others.. I just accept it now..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #205) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Scorpious »

crap...

sorry, other sites.. my fault

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #206) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Scorpious »

quote="In post 1616, Greeting"]
In post 1614, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1611, Greeting wrote:It honestly blows my mind that he even resorted to analysing my half-RVS posts in 1539. That's how weak the case is. If that isn't opportunism I don't know what is.
lol this is him explaining why your early posts don't deserve a TR from wavemode, not part of his case. you're not even reading the context of the posts for someone that you have been casing and voting?
If he's using it to try to sway
wavemode
into my miselimination then it is part of my case.[/quote]

I'm not gonna lie, I'm stigmatized by our(me and you) last game together. That was the worst lim ever.

I don't think I'm on board with your lim,not today, Aside from the one post that I read as desperate you're reading just like you did last game.

I wish we would talk more about a wave wagon as a counter to the Nero one, those lists are just haunting me right now.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #207) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Scorpious »

Spoiler:
In post 661, wavemode wrote:
In post 659, the worst wrote:wave what are your other reads?
in order from most likely to least likely town:

fireisredsir
Stephen A Smith
Dwlee99
HockeyFan
Greeting
Frozen Angel
Andante
the worst
Umlaut
Nero Cain
Scorpious
Eyes without a face
In post 667, wavemode wrote:
In post 665, the worst wrote:sry i probably asked a kinda useless question since i haven't read up yet; can you talk to me about other enpassioned reads? what else are you seeing in the gamestate? i guess the point i'm making is that like, if we're trying to solve the same puzzle, then your eyes read isn't very useful to me atm. what else is making your mind fire?
right now I want to eliminate either scorpious or eyes
In post 669, wavemode wrote:
In post 668, the worst wrote:I'm summarising your point for sure
you aren't. in fact I'd say I've consistently said the opposite about eyes to what you seem to think I'm saying
In post 668, the worst wrote:where are u at on Scorpius?
he's scum
In post 681, wavemode wrote:
In post 670, the worst wrote:how do you consider what fire and what I am seeing about your push against eyes as meaningfully different? Im genuinely confused and its been a long time since ive felt this confounded trying to have a convo with someone about a pretty routine mafia read lol
what's different is that fire gets what I'm saying about eyes. he just doesn't agree with it

you don't seem to get it at all

these are all of the posts I've made about eyes: , . , , ,

I don't know how to prove a negative. it'd be more useful if you could point out to me where in here you seem to believe that my issue with eyes is laziness

because if you actually read the posts, I think you'll instead find that overall my position has been that he has indeed been trying to participate in the game, but there are substantive issues with that participation which lead me to believe he is scum. that's not laziness, that's scumminess. (and that's part of what I specifically mentioned in , the fact that if he truly just doesn't care and doesn't want to participate in the game, then he wouldn't be TRYING to seem like he's participating like in points 1 and 3 - instead he would just not participate)
In post 670, the worst wrote:why is scorp scum
I'd be happy to share my thoughts on scorp with you. I'm just worried that you'll ignore what I write and instead conclude that what I'm actually trying to say is that scorp is just lazy :lol:

first and foremost, scorpious's is a shitshow. just a lot a of very nitpicky shade. he himself later walked back the post (in his ), claiming it was just a reaction test (to get my tone and writing style). I explained in my that I did not really believe this rationale given the context of and taken together. it seems more likely he was targeting me for elimination for a while. (which, hey, he can come after me if he wants. but do it with your chest! and with actual arguments. don't go back on it and say it was just a reaction test)

scorpious also generally reads to me like he's putting on a show. feels melodramatic. if you scumread andante, alright dude just scumread her. why all the "this isn't adding up" and "I'm not comfortable with this" theatrics :lol:

in fact the whole progression to voting andante in , , , , and feels like manufactured outrage. in fact a good analogy for it is the thing you were saying about laziness, how laziness *looks* bad but you also need to justify why it's actually scummy. similarly, the things he got so upset about in those posts look slightly bad, sure, but he never really gets around to justifying why they mean andante is scum. iirc andante posted some reads he didn't like? and he asked her a question and she didn't feel like answering it? then she answered it a few posts later anyway... if this is truly enough for someone to become a strong scumread for scorp, there are a lot of other people he should've gone after this game as well. she shouldn't have become his "only scumread" as he said at the time. seems more likely to me he just felt bolstered by how much pressure she was getting from fire and FA at the time and wanted to push on it

and also on the topic of melodramatic tone, I mentioned in my that I didn't like his and , which he wrote because at some point I stated that he was the one who ended RVS (even though what technically happened is that he simply *stated* that he had ended RVS, when in actuality the vote that ended RVS had already been cast a few minutes prior... you can read page 1 of the game if you're curious). personally I feel like he got overly confrontational about me misremembering such a minor detail. I can see this coming from scum feeling like "gotcha! caught him in a lie, now everyone will be on my side" without stopping to consider the lack of significance of what he'd found

it's probably also worth mentioning that scorpious's read on me has flipped from initially suspicious of me (in and ), to town (), then back to null (), then back to town (), though given the post he just wrote above I'm guessing it's moving back down again :lol: if you haven't noticed, these changes tend to be opportunistically correlated with how much heat I'm getting from other players at the time
In post 689, wavemode wrote:
In post 686, fireisredsir wrote:i don't think that him saying he is a backup has any effect on the likelihood of him being town
I disagree with this. But also, that wasn't even my point. I'm not saying it means he's necessarily town, I'm saying it means there could be utility in keeping him alive, at least until later in the game

or perhaps at that later stage, we then decide/discover his role is not plausible and then eliminate him with the comfortable certainty that he was lying
In post 695, wavemode wrote:
In post 682, fireisredsir wrote:my scorpio take is that i read some of 2252 and 2257 and thought he looked scummy in both, and one of them he was maf and one of them he was town. and as for the melodrama, there was plenty of that in the town game. so im not really sure how to read him this game. at first i didn't notice him much, he seemed pretty normal (and i liked how he was sus of wave since i was too), but i think it was weird how much he was ignoring the main wagons until i called him out on it

mostly i just want to hockey lim and then sort everyone else out later cause my brain gets stuck thinking about people based on how they've acted in relation to the wagons
ehhh if his tone was consistent I could be led to believe he's just a dramatic person, sure

but I feel like we've seen two completely different versions of scorpious this game

sometimes he's this calm and collected "I use prose and syntax and differential calculus to very carefully and gradually determine who is scum and who is town"

and other times he's this very dramatic and surface-level "how DARE you not answer my question the first time I asked it! thou scum!!"

and I feel like the transitions between the two have occurred purely at opportunistic times
In post 870, wavemode wrote:
In post 864, Scorpious wrote:Alright,here is the deal, I do not thave the patience to cut and clip to make points. If you think thats AI,fine.
I just dont have patience.

My main problem with them is that is basically like watching commentary on whats going on with no real conviction, they do put togther reads toward the end,but thats expected.
I also dont like how it's so condensed,perhaps to cause this exact problem,whats wrong with posting as you read?

If you want to go through it and ask me how I feel specifically about something,please ask . I'm just time and technically limited to really express specefics. sorry.
"no real conviction" what does that mean exactly?
In post 881, wavemode wrote:
In post 876, Scorpious wrote:
In post 870, wavemode wrote:
In post 864, Scorpious wrote:Alright,here is the deal, I do not thave the patience to cut and clip to make points. If you think thats AI,fine.
I just dont have patience.

My main problem with them is that is basically like watching commentary on whats going on with no real conviction, they do put togther reads toward the end,but thats expected.
I also dont like how it's so condensed,perhaps to cause this exact problem,whats wrong with posting as you read?

If you want to go through it and ask me how I feel specifically about something,please ask . I'm just time and technically limited to really express specefics. sorry.
"no real conviction" what does that mean exactly?
did you quote the right post?
yes, I did lol that exact quote appears in your post

and I'm not entirely sure what you meant by it
In post 919, wavemode wrote:you're absolutely right, I had the wrong post. scorp's criticisms of me for going after eyes were in and
In post 915, wavemode wrote:yes, they are 400 posts apart

and in both, you criticized me for going after what you deemed to be a low-hanging fruit lurker

which shows that, for at least the span of 400 posts out of this game, you believed that it was not a good idea to go after someone for low activity (side note: I was never going after eyes for low activity anyway. but that's besides the point)

so I'm not seeing how you got from there to here
In post 911, wavemode wrote:it's such an abrupt shift that in the back of my mind I would not be surprised if umlaut was scum and they just agreed in their daychat that scorp should bus him

like it's such a sudden and random push for seemingly no reason at all
In post 908, wavemode wrote:I don't even care if you scumread umlaut. I just don't understand how you go from this, criticizing me all game because you thought eyes was "low hanging fruit":
In post 325, Scorpious wrote:How is eyes at 3? because of their 3 posts?
In post 674, Scorpious wrote:Especially with the literal
Lowest hanging fruit on the bottom..

This is just as bad as Adante’s early naked list.
to now you are literally going after a slot because it has 7 posts. in your words it's "Just a smart play to get rid of this slot. It’s either VT or a scum role nobody wants." uhhh how does that exact same logic not apply to eyes? why have you been criticizing me all game for going after them? I'm struggling to grasp how this progression is not pure opportunism
In post 903, wavemode wrote:I'm pretty sure umlaut is town

and I'm also pretty sure you have essentially zero case on them
In post 1367, wavemode wrote:we already have 6 who've clearly indicated they are willing to vote scorp within worst wavemode fire frozen andante eyes. and greeting said they "wouldn't rule it out"

and afaik everyone else has him at null at best

so the only reason to be unvoting scorp at this point is if you don't want him eliminated

cuz he's essentially as good as dead once people come back online
In post 1356, wavemode wrote:pretending at this point that you have no idea why I scumread you is kind of a scumclaim tbh
In post 1355, wavemode wrote:
In post 1352, Scorpious wrote:No way in hell I read most of that
of course you've read all of that. you *directly* responded to almost every one of those posts at the time they were posted
In post 1371, wavemode wrote:
In post 1369, Andante wrote:You make it sound like it's deadline and we have to consolidate on a wagon... right now
no, we don't have to. I just want to. I want scorp not greeting

you can hold your vote til deadline if waiting 3 days makes you feel better but I don't want the scorp wagon to collapse
In post 1372, wavemode wrote:If someone could give me any even slightly rational explanation we would be eliminating greeting today over scorp, I'm be all ears

in what universe is that more likely to be scum than scorp is
In post 1468, wavemode wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain E-1

I think FA is town

Again, scorp scorp scorp scorp scorp--- Nero on E-1... FWIW he went right back at me with the next post.

There is no scumhunting in this entire ISO past Eyes and me . literally just Eyes then me me me me..
then a vote..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #208) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1629, wavemode wrote:you also never actually explained your latest flip back to scumreading me. i'll repeat the question you've decided to intentionally ignore - why is it scum indicative for someone's reads to not have substantially changed over the course of a certain arbitrary number of posts? and why have you not pursued anyone else in this game for the exact same thing?
dude, you've had the same reads for 1000 posts or 7 real days...

and again,becuase nobody else posted identical reads lists 1000 posts apart,had they, i would call them out also.why is this so difficult?

It's insulting if you expect people to believe that with EVERYTHING that happned in this game,hell the madness alone yesterday. NOT ONE OF YOUR READS changed stations?

Stop,the fact that you don't see why this is scummy is ludicrous

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #209) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1632, wavemode wrote:how have frozen angel's reads changed over the course of the last 1000 posts? I'd like you to be specific here, scorpious, since this is clearly behavior that you scumread strongly

how have dwlee's reads changed over the course of the last 1000 posts? how have stephen's? nero's? fire's?
They havent posted lists that are nearly identical...

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #210) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1633, the worst wrote:VOTE: Scorpious i guess
again? lol

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #211) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1636, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1632, wavemode wrote:how have frozen angel's reads changed over the course of the last 1000 posts? I'd like you to be specific here, scorpious, since this is clearly behavior that you scumread strongly

how have dwlee's reads changed over the course of the last 1000 posts? how have stephen's? nero's? fire's?
They havent posted lists that are nearly identical...
FA has gone back and forth on me about 10 times, Adante did it like 3 times yesterday. The duck keeps voting and unvoting me,my own read on Greeting is wafflish, its all evolving and you just post the same list like nothing happened.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #212) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1641, wavemode wrote:and some of my reads have changed. so what are your X and Y variables, where X is the number of reads that are supposed to change and Y is the number of days that pass? clearly you have some standard in mind that I've failed to meet
you moved like 4 names lol

You are taking something very simple and trying to turn it around on me. If you are town and you've had the same reads for as long as you had,(I'm using 1000 as a generalization) then you just are stubborn town that really isnt very useful.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #213) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1639, the worst wrote:
In post 1637, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1633, the worst wrote:VOTE: Scorpious i guess
again? lol
you're still wolfy so hells yeah
fair

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #214) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1640, wavemode wrote:
In post 1636, Scorpious wrote:They havent posted lists that are nearly identical...
so what you're saying is, because they didn't post a list, you don't know what their reads are?

you mean to tell me that having the same reads over the course of 1000 posts is a scumtell to you, yet you haven't been keeping track of anyone's reads? why is that?
yes,yes i am. They were not dumb enough to post two identical lists that were supposedly days apart.

and you have no idea what I've kept track of, If I wasn't how could I have answered your last question?

buddy.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #215) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:49 am

Post by Scorpious »

and just to milk some more clock.

Answer me this. What in your opinion is the most significant event or exchange in this game? How did you feel about it,and how did it change your read on who was involved.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #216) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Scorpious »

lol, yeah dude I'm gonna ISO that.. good try though,especially when you know half the game stopped reading her posts. Why don't you ask about someone a little less choresome, I'll glady give you that.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #217) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1652, Scorpious wrote:

lol, yeah dude I'm gonna ISO that.. good try though,especially when you know half the game stopped reading her posts. Why don't you ask about someone a little less choresome, I'll glady give you that.
I'll be nicer, i leave in 7 minutes. I dont have time to iso, but i will.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #218) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1656, Greeting wrote:
In post 1654, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1653, the worst wrote:
In post 1650, HockeyFan wrote:@the worst what changed between , and .

In 1624 u hinted that his play was "absurd", but were pushing him for most of today(irl) anyways, so why the quick switch?
i'm not feeling the greeting wagon rn
why? literally what changed
What changed is the scum duck realised my miselimination would incriminate her so they quietly moved away to the next thing that’s stealing the spotlight.

Willing to vote out
the worst
alongside
Nero Cain
It's vision is based on movement, If you dont move it wont vote you..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #219) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1661, wavemode wrote:
In post 1649, Scorpious wrote:and just to milk some more clock.

Answer me this. What in your opinion is the most significant event or exchange in this game? How did you feel about it,and how did it change your read on who was involved.
lol would you like that in MLA format

a lot has been significant. I don't know what's been most significant

here's a recent one: me realizing FA is probably town was significant, since my worry has always been that if she's scum she'd probably steamroll this game. I thought she might be town after but wanted to stay cautious

then I would say her posture around townreading greeting matched my thoughts a lot and made me a bit more comfortable
I was expecting a btetter attempt. This is so weak. its sad..

Time to commute,the spliff awaits...

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #220) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1666, wavemode wrote:
In post 1664, Scorpious wrote:This is so weak. its sad..
yeah, your case is pretty weak. and it is kind of sad

You just stopped recess with that comeback.

Nice deflection .

You literally could have picked 100 things to come back at me with and you chose the most benign ineffectual thing you could. Why? Because the list and you and you’re wit are lacking severely.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #221) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1689, wavemode wrote:I would ask you what was benign or ineffectual about anything I said

but I already know you have no answer to that question and are just floundering, caught scum at this point

You said you changed your read a little bit on FA… that’s it.

No mention of wagons or votes or someone’s play just the easiest thing you could pull off the top of your head.

More to come

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #222) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1695, wavemode wrote:
In post 1692, Scorpious wrote:You said you changed your read a little bit on FA… that’s it.

No mention of wagons or votes or someone’s play just the easiest thing you could pull off the top of your head.

More to come
this coming from the guy who randomly wanted to eliminate umlaut very shortly after he joined the game purely because you felt like he wasn't contributing enough :lol: remember that?

you should really be self-voting at this point if these things you keep saying are actually things you believe people should be scumread for

Ease up tough guy… you’re cool, and so good at this.we get it.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #223) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Ironic,
I’m the “caught scum” and you’re the one flailing.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #224) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Wave-
You have Nero and Eyes with me the dreaded red lettering.

Why do you scum read them, are we the scum team, and for bonus points. What would either of those two have to do to move up on your list. And how many clicks would it get them to also

And where on “la list Italiano” is the line? Is it half way through the white? I mean you got 5 null reads according to your most graciously National expression of reads, after 1700 posts. Like , realy. Null on all of them ?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #225) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1704, the worst wrote:
In post 1701, Scorpious wrote:Wave-
You have Nero and Eyes with me the dreaded red lettering.

Why do you scum read them, are we the scum team, and for bonus points. What would either of those two have to do to move up on your list. And how many clicks would it get them to also

And where on “la list Italiano” is the line? Is it half way through the white? I mean you got 5 null reads according to your most graciously National expression of reads, after 1700 posts. Like , realy. Null on all of them ?
i'm still reading your posts in john dimaggio's voice fyi
I’m so disappointed about them and the new futurama. Money messes everything up.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #226) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1698, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1693, wavemode wrote:
In post 1690, fireisredsir wrote:wave just wondering have you looked at any of scorpio's past games
lightly but I haven't combed through them. to be perfectly honest with you I don't pay that much attention to meta these days. it's just so unreliable

that's something I tried to argue with mathdino about in an open we played not too long ago, when he was hard townreading uglyduck on the basis of meta (and basically telling me I needed to back off) but I persisted and pushed through uglyduck's elimination anyway and he was scum. meh
i don't think you should be townreading him for it. im not. but it is giving me doubt, and i don't think that you should have the level of certainty that you're expressing here
Any criticism is welcome. I apparently walk around every game with a neon sign that says scum over me, please post game, any advice is welcomed.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #227) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Wave,
Can’t you just answer a question straight?

I don’t see how anyone reads this page of your posts and feels they are coming from town.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #228) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Scorpious »

I would support a Nero or Greeting lim to secure..

not voting a town greeting last game got me limmed for TMI..

VC?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #229) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1805, wavemode wrote:
In post 1798, Nero Cain wrote:nope, its me or greeting today
or uhhh scorpious??

7+ people have already said they were willing to vote scorp
you're like a tick..

should we talk about how you were deflecting easy simple questions last night,or is that irrelevant because it doesnt revolve around me being scum.

I'm willing to take my vote off you to secure a lynch.. Are you willingto take your wasted vote off of me to do the same?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #230) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1813, Greeting wrote:
In post 1809, Scorpious wrote:I would support a Nero or Greeting lim to secure..

VC?
Are you trying to gamesolve or to self-preserve,
Scorpious
?
as always..both

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #231) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1816, Datisi wrote:
In post 1606, Datisi wrote:
In post 592, Datisi wrote:
a reminder to all players is that the l-word is not to be used.
i wonder how many times am i going to quote this post by the end of this game.

im sorry, just habit form other sites, Its always me. Im really sorry.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1818, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1813, Greeting wrote:
In post 1809, Scorpious wrote:I would support a Nero or Greeting lim to secure..

VC?
Are you trying to gamesolve or to self-preserve,
Scorpious
?
as always..both
I think Nero is scum, but not limming is anti-town and if it has to be you to get a flip, I already apologize.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Nero

as I said I'd rather hit scum than just get a flip..

Im just stigmatized with Greeting

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1822, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1771, Andante wrote:Frozen is very passionate about this... even though I think it's town, I'll go with you here, I know how it can be when you think you're on to something, and no one's listening, sorry Nero!! Frozen is the most passionate one here! I'd at least like to flip her top SR to then see where reads go afterwards.

In post 1794, Andante wrote:
In post 1793, Dwlee99 wrote:
Spoiler: For Andante ONLY
Eyes please
Spoiler: For Dwlee99 ONLY
Hmmm you do bring up a good point... ughh that makes 4 I'm looking at...

I'm busy today, I'll make some sort of decision later
UNVOTE:
Can we launch this if we can't launch Nero? This is the second time Andante has pulled the "I'll vote Nero while maintaining that I townread him" move (and jumped back off the moment someone gave her an excuse)
The first time she pulled out after I declared intent..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Scorpious »

And this is why I’m not sure what’s up with Adante. This should be E-1…

If Nero flips red, She goes right to the top for me.. she pulled her vote in almost the exact same way yesterday. Just did it earlier this time.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #236) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Scorpious »

Never mind…
I see what FA is doing…

Still a point though

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #237) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1812, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1805, wavemode wrote:
In post 1798, Nero Cain wrote:nope, its me or greeting today
or uhhh scorpious??

7+ people have already said they were willing to vote scorp
you're like a tick..

should we talk about how you were deflecting easy simple questions last night,or is that irrelevant because it doesnt revolve around me being scum.

I'm willing to take my vote off you to secure a lynch.. Are you willing to take your wasted vote off of me to do the same?
wave

feel free to answer before this becomes irrelevant...again

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #238) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1839, wavemode wrote:flail harder dude

we have time
answer the question.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #239) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1841, wavemode wrote:you and everyone else here already knows the answer to that question. there are three people I'm willing to vote today (and, indeed, I have voted all three of them at various times)

but you are by far my favorite
Why do you always have to have a quip before an answer? We get it you're edgy, you made that point.

Also,I thinks its super scummy that you would keep it so hidden that you want me voted... noob

Real question- yes or no. Would you remove your vote from your 3 if they were not a viable wagon to secure a lim?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #240) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Scorpious »

I guess more specific, would you vote Greeting over Nero? again, just yes or no please

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #241) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:46 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1826, Umlaut wrote:Actually let's try it.

VOTE: Andante

FA, Fire, join me here?

Pedit: so now Nero is getting votes. I'll go back there if it looks like it might actually reach majority but the way it's gone up and down a million times I'm not optimistic
I think if you really want to vote Nero the time is now… This isn’t going anywhere.. but I think it’s definitely a focal point for d2.

I think he flips red..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #242) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1740, wavemode wrote:I feel like everyone in this game expects me to have short term memory loss. "Oh hey look this guy who's done 100 scummy things this game just did 1 townie thing, you oughtta forget all that other shit, he's definitely town!"

"oh look this guy you thought was town all game just did something I personally consider scummy, better agree with me and flip your read or else I'm going to start thinking you're not really scumhunting!"
who made you feel this way?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #243) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1846, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 1821, Greeting wrote:I am voting scum right now. Can you please vote scum?
Nero is not scum in this game. If he then he had some magical transformation in his playstyle nobody can claim to have meta on him anymore.
In post 1848, Eyes without a face wrote:OK

Metachk Nero.Cain

Metachk complete

Nero.Cain=town

Process ended
This goes on the board if Nero flips red also..

My theory is Adante,had RL things to do and didnt want to leave her buddy hanging so she pulled.

I would go as far as to say everyone right now on the Nero wagon is town. And with DW's "threat" they are stuck and can't risk bussing right now.

Eyes
Wave
Adante
Nero

those are my SR's right now.. And I wont switch to Greeting anymore,not after looking at these wagons. Greeting is town.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #244) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1872, fireisredsir wrote:wave and andante both put nero at E-1 at different times, they seem v willing to vote him. don't think they're stuck
Wave apparently wants to push me into the ground. By your logic it makes no sense why he would not vote the most viable wagon right now.

That’s why a red flip would tell so so much. Red flip I’m zoned in on him and Adante.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #245) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1879, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1863, Dwlee99 wrote:Treat the game like not mafia is in it. I'm hammering anything that hits E-1
so it's a race! I really don't understand why you and AD are willing to vote your townread but it is what it is I guess.

Umlaut and wavemode will prob revote me putting me back at 5. Hopefully, TW votes Greeting tying us @ 5 all.

I don't get why AD keeps voting me and won't vote Greeting.

HockeyFan makes it seem like he'll vote greeting but wants to hold off and burn more clock.

So I really wish you'd just hold off and vote Greeting assuming that TW, Hockeyfan vote there
Sorry for no snip, phone posting.

You mentioned burning clock and now I’m thinking so many things. And I wouldn’t count on a wave vote. He’s scorp or bust right now.

We should look to see who is stalling, scramble lims are almost always wrong.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #246) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Scorpious »

And the #1 reason for 2 stalls right now is Adante.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #247) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1883, Nero Cain wrote:it's not really a scramble lim when most everyone has committed to voting me or Greeting.

Wave is the only one that said he wouldn't vote Greeting.

AD makes it sound like she'll vote Greeting but keeps voting me.

and TW/DW said they'll vote either/or
I said it too. Based on the wagons as they stand.

I think your whole wagon is town, and that’s why you’re not limmed yet. But the stall logic hit me, and my brain is trying to fire on whether it is significant. I still support this wagon..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #248) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1886, fireisredsir wrote:wait aren't the only people on nero right now FA/Greeting/scorp

that's only calling 2 people town lol
And umlaut, as of last official. So 3.. and myself of course

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #249) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Newman..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #250) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1890, fireisredsir wrote:hi let's get greeting outta here
In post 1891, the worst wrote:
In post 1826, Umlaut wrote:Actually let's try it.

VOTE: Andante

FA, Fire, join me here?

Pedit: so now Nero is getting votes. I'll go back there if it looks like it might actually reach majority but the way it's gone up and down a million times I'm not optimistic
temptinggggg

I would join this.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #251) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Scorpious »

DW,
Would you leave the voted alive long enough to claim?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #252) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1900, fireisredsir wrote:um... im the coolest kid here...

FA is tunneled, greeting is scum, wave is eh, nobody else is really that committed imo
I’m gonna sheep Fire. Been the most sensible the entire game.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #253) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Greeting

But if I was right with my VA I’m gonna be mad.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #254) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1984, the worst wrote:I don't even think its that surprising Greeting was town. I would've just gone for him because he was spamming the same unnuanced half-baked read instead of playing the game and it was annoying.
So you were town reading Greeting but would have voted or hammered because he was “annoying” you?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #255) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1989, Andante wrote:whatever, you can live till tomorrow I guess.

I the greeting wagon was so successful cause Nero is maf, and the Nero wagon basically dissapeared after getting to E-1
You realize it was you that dissolved the first Nero wagon after I declared intent to hammer. Right?

And you also pulled your vote a second time.

We’re these reaction tests? Because I can’t take this post seriously with that in mind.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #256) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2003, wavemode wrote:VOTE: scorpious

scorp you yourself pulled your vote off nero at a point, and it helped dissolve the wagon

so what are you even talking about criticizing andante for doing so

Apples to oranges here…

I was ready to Launch Nero, she prevented that. You’re so tunneled it’s unfortunate.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #257) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2006, HockeyFan wrote:Scorp, explain then lol
That was my erroneous push on umlaut as a hiding spot for scum.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #258) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Scorpious »

Forget me. I looked at the wrong post…

I wanted to see Nero defend just a little more, It was his seemingly give up post that sold me he was scum.

Adante is my strongest connection to him right now, interested in what she says when she comes back.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #259) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Scorpious »

Fyi Nero already at E-2

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #260) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:43 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2052, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2010, Scorpious wrote:I wanted to see Nero defend just a little more, It was his seemingly give up post that sold me he was scum.
lmao. I "gave up". Who here thinks I gave up d1? Anyone? get outta here with that bullshit.
This is only like the 5th time I've said it. Are you running out of scum material?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #261) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Scorpious »

As of right now, I'm still sheeping Fire, still my strongest town read. I wish we could lim Nero, but adante wont let that happen.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #262) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2063, Andante wrote:VOTE: Nero
why am I not letting that happen?
you prevented it twice yesterday. One was more egregious than the other, but still

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #263) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Scorpious »

DWlee.

sell me in less than 10 words none of which can be scum. Why should I vote eyes?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #264) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2067, Dwlee99 wrote:[strikethrough]eyes is scum[/strikethrough]
Eyes lacks genuineness, their entrance today is arguably TMI
It's always tough to comment on someone that has a vote on you cause its easy to hit me up with the defensive case, however. His entire case on making me a counterwagon started with the word "assume".

Vote me because you think I'm scum, don't make up so equation that if this does this then that will happen and cause this.

I would support this lim as well. But not enough to come off Nero.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #265) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2068, Andante wrote:VOTE: eyes

yes, eyes is maf
you realize if he isn't. you're pretty much launched tomorrow,right?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #266) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Scorpious »

yes, eyes is maf
Adante, you're better than this

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #267) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2073, Andante wrote:
In post 2071, Scorpious wrote:

yes, eyes is maf
Adante, you're better than this
yeah I'm aware I am, there's just stuff I need to do readwise I haven't done yet
i'll accept this for now cause you usually make good on it.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #268) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2075, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2069, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2067, Dwlee99 wrote:[strikethrough]eyes is scum[/strikethrough]
Eyes lacks genuineness, their entrance today is arguably TMI
It's always tough to comment on someone that has a vote on you cause its easy to hit me up with the defensive case, however. His entire case on making me a counterwagon started with the word "assume".

Vote me because you think I'm scum, don't make up so equation that if this does this then that will happen and cause this.

I would support this lim as well. But not enough to come off Nero.
Well eyes also had me as a top scumread for a long time and despite this has just been straight up ignoring me/not voting me/etc.
personally, I don't like the a+b=c's start to pop up. you plug anyone into those eqations and it fit it to suit a narative.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #269) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2080, Andante wrote:UNVOTE:
Don't random yeet someone, I wanna think about this. I need to fix my reads, even if tonight will be a late night cause of it, I'll have reads tonight. yall can hold me to that
what part of the world are you in?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (isolation #270) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2082, Andante wrote:
In post 2081, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2080, Andante wrote:UNVOTE:
Don't random yeet someone, I wanna think about this. I need to fix my reads, even if tonight will be a late night cause of it, I'll have reads tonight. yall can hold me to that
what part of the world are you in?
LMAOOO it'll be late... before the next 24 hours though
fair, im on the east coast of the US, im just trying to gauge time..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #271) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Scorpious »

omg... I'm the hyper poster now..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #272) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2086, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2049, Dwlee99 wrote:Do you actually want me to read more of the game before I flip my number one suspect
No, but sell me on who Eyes' partner is, I'm not seeing one
Who would you think Eyes partner's are with a green flip? and who do you think they would be with a Red flip?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #273) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2089, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2088, Scorpious wrote:Who would you think Eyes partner's are with a green flip?
uhhh

what
Duh, I meant who was the team if he flipped green.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #274) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Scorpious »

The thing is. I was enamored with Stephen’s character. Total
Town read maybe I was just being a fanboy.

But the schtick has grinders to a halt.. like a bored VT that wasn’t getting to attention the character deserved then just kinda said fuck it. I honestly don’t see him as more than bored VT at

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #275) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2098, the worst wrote:VOTE: eyes
just such a weird playstyle. But in a funny way. I get it.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #276) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Eyes wagon feeling so much like the Greeting wagon right now…

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #277) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2110, Eyes without a face wrote:@hockey: You are now the only strong TR of mine that has not turned against me. Are you ok with voting me out today? If so please vote me so we can get this over with. I don't want to live to Elo and then still have to be put through this all over again. Thank you
What do you mean “turned against you”? People you TR aren’t loyal to you for that..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #278) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2109, Eyes without a face wrote:Because I am also not as eloquent since I am not an english speaker? Anyway.. fine.
You type better than many native speakers, may I suggest bringing that up sooner, a single word could be so important.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #279) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Scorpious »

Adante,who you voting for?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #280) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2145, Andante wrote:Scorp, I have a question for you, how do you think town should be playing right now? Coasting? Sheeping Frozen and calling it a day? Posting duck recipes? like, what do you think, town should be doing at this point in this game?
I'm still at a point where I dont know who's friends with who.

like,is that an inside joke with the worst, or just nonsense.

I can tell you it doesnt advance the game or help us solve the game at all. My vote is there, I'm not going to eyes. That wagon has Greeting written all over it.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #281) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:13 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2147, Andante wrote:
In post 2146, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2145, Andante wrote:Scorp, I have a question for you, how do you think town should be playing right now? Coasting? Sheeping Frozen and calling it a day? Posting duck recipes? like, what do you think, town should be doing at this point in this game?
I'm still at a point where I dont know who's friends with who.

like,is that an inside joke with the worst, or just nonsense.

I can tell you it doesnt advance the game or help us solve the game at all. My vote is there, I'm not going to eyes. That wagon has Greeting written all over it.
So what should the ideal town be doing here right now?
voting Nero

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #282) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2143, Andante wrote:
In post 2142, Scorpious wrote:Adante,who you voting for?
That is a very good question. I don't know yet. I don't like nero posting this duck recipe, so I'm probably inclined to vote there?
honestly im looking through it for crumbs, this D2 has been devoid of any results,which is kinda strange in itself, you figure we'd at least have a fake result thrown in the mix,but nothing

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (isolation #283) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2151, fireisredsir wrote:it's just copy pasted the first recipe from google. and it doesn't call for breadcrumbs, that would be more of a duck schnitzel

well played

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #284) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2154, Eyes without a face wrote:I am officially demoting the worst on my list. They seem to be hardly thinking anything over and their views are quite shallow. In fact I made quite a few more moves on the list in both directions, but the one most notable is trading the worst with Nero there, so my 3 solid TRs are now fire, Hockey & Nero.
Sell me on Nero as town. If you will.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #285) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2162, Eyes without a face wrote:It's enough to note that the only one actively defending him is me.
Nero isn't making allies nor is he even trying.
Scum have their scum partners to rely on and are actively trying to pocket townies which is not what I see from him.
which was the basis that made me read him scum the first time he was a viable wagon, which I subsequently stated intent then Andante pulled. You read town on her as well?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #286) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2173, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 2164, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2162, Eyes without a face wrote:It's enough to note that the only one actively defending him is me.
Nero isn't making allies nor is he even trying.
Scum have their scum partners to rely on and are actively trying to pocket townies which is not what I see from him.
which was the basis that made me read him scum the first time he was a viable wagon, which I subsequently stated intent then Andante pulled. You read town on her as well?
Not as strong. Just a lean
And finally what would either Nero flip tell you about Adante?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #287) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2177, Umlaut wrote:Also you didn't answer
2153 at the beginning of d2.. that’s absurd.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #288) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2183, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 2174, Scorpious wrote:And finally what would either Nero flip tell you about Adante?
Not much tbh. But why are you assuming a Nero flip already? And -even more importantly- why didn't you specify what type of flip you mean? Obviously a player flipping town is different from them flipping scum, but your phrasing doesn't address that. Either way the answer is not much.
not assuming anything, but since you are the counter wagon atm I'd like to egt your thoughts on both scenarios, Either way. I will not be on your wagon today.

pedit- I guess you could say I misunderstood how you wrote somethingbut clearly no intent to twist anything.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #289) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2181, Nero Cain wrote:still think Worst is scum but thats not going to happen today.

VOTE: Scorpious
so you think worst is scum,

You do the whole recipe thing,than vote me?

can you explain your thought process today?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #290) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2187, Nero Cain wrote:it's right there in the post...
you right.. but how are you so sure duck doesnt get it? could be the third but If you flip Red, I'm zeroed on Adante,and I don't see duck anywhere in that mix. So basically you're saying a town wont get limmed so you go after another based on my vote, which makes you seem a little omgussy, no?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #291) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2192, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2188, Scorpious wrote:
you right.. but how are you so sure duck doesnt get it? could be the third but If you flip Red, I'm zeroed on Adante,and I don't see duck anywhere in that mix. So basically you're saying a town wont get limmed so you go after another based on my vote, which makes you seem a little omgussy, no?
cannot understand what you mean by this last sentence, please try again

Felt omgussy but now that I look
At the context it feels like a bit of stretch admittedly.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (isolation #292) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2197, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2196, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2192, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2188, Scorpious wrote:
cannot understand what you mean by this last sentence, please try again

Felt omgussy but now that I look
At the context it feels like a bit of stretch admittedly.
mostly wondering about the "you're saying a town wont get limmed" part
Oh, I think the duck is town

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #293) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2201, HockeyFan wrote:wheres all this sus on Umulat coming from, i just dont see it
I wouldn't call it "all this sus" Its a neked vote(that I also would like explained) but then some support..

not like a flash wagon is forming.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #294) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1311, Andante wrote:
In post 1309, Andante wrote:tbh my bottom 3 from that early list are probably actually maf...

nero, hockey, scorp
***WAVE NOT NERO lmaooo yall must hate me...

WAVE, HOCKEY, SCORP
In post 1341, Andante wrote:Do I have to go on? Like, Nero is town...
In post 1342, Andante wrote:So those yall voting Nero, I question you, why? what's the reason?
Adante,
a CTRL-F on your Iso regarding Nero is absolutely horrible, I must say.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (isolation #295) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Scorpious »

the quotes were the beginning of a wall, you can disregard those

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #296) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2218, Andante wrote:
In post 2215, Scorpious wrote:Adante,
a CTRL-F on your Iso regarding Nero is absolutely horrible, I must say.
ok? Why are you deflecting from me wanting Umlaut? is the team just umlaut eyes you?
nothing to do with umluat,but lets face it, I've been scared of you since you pulled your Nero vote after I declared intent.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #297) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Scorpious »

you do realize I made a similar case yesterday and got blasted for it,right?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #298) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Scorpious »

Adante could be a pr with a result.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #299) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2242, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 2241, Scorpious wrote:Adante could be a pr with a result.
That's gonna be a bit too hard to swallow considering she started the day voting Stephen then switched to Nero then me then back to Nero then back to me before she voted Umlaut. I don't think a PR with a guilty votes 3 different people before they get to their guilty
Just throwing out thoughts.

Nero is still scum and we should lim him and if flips red Adante should be insta lim..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (isolation #300) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2243, fireisredsir wrote:
uh does that kinda look like it was supposed to be posted in maf chat to anyone else

why would you say this
Because nothing is happening right now. The game has completely stalled and I’m just tossing around ideas.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #301) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Scorpious »

Gamestate right now

Dw-vote eyes
Ad-vote umlaut
Me-vote Nero

That’s essentially it today

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (isolation #302) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Scorpious »

I’m not “convinced” I’m just talking.

And now I’m you’re target? Lol

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #303) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2252, Andante wrote:this sudden silence speaks volumes
Wtf does this even mean?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #304) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2241, Scorpious wrote:Adante
could
be a pr with a result.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #305) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2258, fireisredsir wrote:but like... why... if andante is a PR with a result she will decide if it's useful to share that info. when is it ever a good idea to speculate on that without any good reason
Because this game has died, and I’m tired of reading the same shit.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #306) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Scorpious »

Ok,
Nero and Adante are totally a team. 7 minutes to respond is silence and you are all about this “slip”.

DW, I’ll give you eyes if you give us nero so we can see him flip red, then we can get Adante and see where eyes falls on that.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #307) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2262, Andante wrote:GG LET'S GOOOOOOO THIS GAME IS GOING PLACES NOW!!! FOUND THE ENERGY I NEED FOR THIS
You found an opportunity to push on.. lol

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #308) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2257, Andante wrote:2 minutes between your posts, I post, 7 minutes for you to respond

This is ridiculous, you know that right? Where could an American adult be at 1:16pm.. maybe idk… at work?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (isolation #309) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2266, Andante wrote:I was trying the "build a treehouse strat" you didn't cooperate... like, I asked you what town should be doing, and your response was just "voting nero"
And why should town not vote scum?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #310) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2271, Andante wrote:
In post 2265, Andante wrote:Scorpious, why is town you outing PR reads. especially on me here
stop ignoring this Scorpious. why are you outing here that you think I'm a pr
I said you could be.. I didn’t say you are, I didn’t say I think you are, I didn’t even say you might be could.

Like I could die tomorrow…

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (isolation #311) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2272, Andante wrote:
In post 2268, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2257, Andante wrote:2 minutes between your posts, I post, 7 minutes for you to respond

This is ridiculous, you know that right? Where could an American adult be at 1:16pm.. maybe idk… at work?
I mean, when I'm in class, I'm not focussing on this game... I'm waiting till I have time to actually be here..
Ok and I have an office job that can be mindlessly boring and ramp up to insanity instantly.
Your comment about silence was just dumb.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #312) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2283, wavemode wrote:
VOTE: Scorpious

And we’re back..

Missed you boo ..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #313) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2291, wavemode wrote:meta is unreliable, I've said that repeatedly. but, one thing reading your meta (at fire's behest) has shown me, is that you play a very sassy scumgame

so, please keep it up boo
its worth noting that 3/4 games since ive been back i've rolled scum and the one game I was VT in was a train wreck, so.. and the games before that are probably 5 years old..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #314) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2293, wavemode wrote:I've played in games of town!andante with this exact interaction:

andanta: *votes player X*
(later)
andante: *unvotes player X*
andante: why are people voting player X? they're town!
rest of game: uhhh so then why were YOU voting player X?
andante: I was just sheeping

so unless someone has a better case than this I don't think I have enough to move her into my scum pile

in fact overall I would say I've seen everything here that I would normally expect from an andante game. nothing really AI
Do you recall if she’s ever pulled a vote after intent has been announced?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #315) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2291, wavemode wrote:meta is unreliable, I've said that repeatedly. but, one thing reading your meta (at fire's behest) has shown me, is that you play a very sassy scumgame

In post 2293, wavemode wrote:I've played in games of town!andante with this exact interaction:

andanta: *votes player X*
(later)
andante: *unvotes player X*
andante: why are people voting player X? they're town!
rest of game: uhhh so then why were YOU voting player X?
andante: I was just sheeping

so unless someone has a better case than this I don't think I have enough to move her into my scum pile

in fact overall I would say I've seen everything here that I would normally expect from an andante game. nothing really AI
This is also noteworthy.

“Meta is unreliable”
“Meta says Adante is town”
“Meta says you are scum”

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #316) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Scorpious »

So the way I’m reading this.

If a nero flips red, then an Adante flips red, most undoubtedly a wave flips red also.

Interesting how quickly wave responded to the prod.

I see no scenario in where eyes is scum..

Pedit- That’s even worse, you pick up no alignment feels from
Someone who pulls a vote after intent is declared. You don’t even have to tell me scummy, but to say it’s totally non indicative of that is ridiculous.

Please explain to me the town motivation behind that and preventing me from hammering.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #317) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Scorpious »

So this isn’t calling me scum based on meta?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #318) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2297, wavemode wrote:
In post 2295, Scorpious wrote:Meta says you are scum
no, your play in this game says you are scum. your sassiness is just a nice cherry on top

I mean, maybe you are sassy in your town games too? i don't really know, nor was that my point

Nice pull back.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #319) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:57 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2302, wavemode wrote:scorp, you are scum. period. based on your play in THIS game, not any other.

yes, if someone felt like townreading you on your tone/attitude this game, the fact that your town and attitude in past scum games has matched that, should debunk such a townread. but that is not tantamount to saying, "you are scum based on meta"

would you like me to dumb it down even more?
In post 2303, wavemode wrote:would you like me to write out my whole case on you again? I would looooove to wallpost about you all day long scorpious, just let me get off work and my keys will go a'flyin
In post 2304, wavemode wrote:every time you try to downplay the case on you it fills me with newfound motivation to see you die, you have no idea dude
mmhmm

you done?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #320) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Scorpious »

Man this game has stalled,

We've heard more from someone NOT in the game than some who are.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #321) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Scorpious »

Is that E-1?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #322) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Ooh.

Some meat to go with spliff..

Catching up

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #323) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Hmm ok then.

I will not be hammering this, and you should all go back to Nero.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (isolation #324) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2433, Andante wrote:nero is e-1 and not hammered? while yall speed voted greeting… lol ok even more confident in this vote!!
This is becoming quite annoying

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (isolation #325) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Scorpious »

I meant no hammer being annoying

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #326) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2449, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Andante

do you guys really think AD is town?
no,she is your buddy. and when you flip red,she's next

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #327) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Scorpious »

is Nero's role mechanically possible? I need the big brains for this one.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (isolation #328) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Scorpious »

So if nero has a gun. and Hockey has a gun…

Duck, was all that nonsense yesterday a huge reaction test?

I’m missing what else “mechanically” you could have had results on short of guilty or not guilty, or town or anti town or whatever result your role would claim you’d get. And now we’re really piling up on the town PR’s..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #329) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2467, fireisredsir wrote:scorp, duck already said they had nothing on eyes, just that they thought someone else did. and yes that was the inherent problem with their fake, there isn't anything in the normal roles afaik where it would be possible for eyes to be VT but where there was also reason to believe that it was very unlikely. that is also why, when some were hesitant to believe it, that was not very useful info (and thus it did not do much as a reaction test), because things didn't add up even for people with no additional information

I don’t see the town motivation to do that after a hard claim.

VOTE: the worst

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (isolation #330) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2482, fireisredsir wrote:what is strongarm
Nearly unpreventable kill.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (isolation #331) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Scorpious »

lets try this one more time..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (isolation #332) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2548, Andante wrote:VOTE: eyes
if we can't yeet a pr, I'm down to yeet the one who voluntarily claimed VT d1

This logic doesn’t suck..

I’m at “fuck it “ levels right now..

People are giving roadmaps for fake claims and every single wagon fizzles because of whatever.

VOTE: Eyes

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (isolation #333) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2566, fireisredsir wrote:ok maybe i should have just done this right away but i didn't want to. sue me. i don't think eyes is scum so i think it's worth doing now. scum might have overplayed their hand here

i CC gunsmith. im gunsmith straight up, no modifiers. i looked at nero n1 and got action failed, no result

unvote eyes and probably vote nero
Do you feel nero eyes scum team?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (isolation #334) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Scorpious »

UNVOTE:

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #335) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Scorpious »

I’ve laid out my scenario. Nero is def scum. And Adante is on the team. I can’t figure out the third

Eyes had the correct reaction to me.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #336) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2570, fireisredsir wrote:no not particularly? everyone piled on eyes just now and at least one of the people who did is scum

Eyes handled that like total town..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (isolation #337) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Adante. I said I’d be looking at you if Nero flipped Red, and he did. So please. Explain to me why I should not be questioning your decision to take Nero off of E-1 after I declared intent?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #338) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2608, Andante wrote:do whatever you want, I'm not discussing DAY 1 here on day 3

Your is on Nero is sooooo bad

VOTE: Adante

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #339) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Iso

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #340) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1148, Andante wrote:
In post 1147, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 1144, HockeyFan wrote:also, @Stephen why are u voting Nero? Is it cuz Frozen has used the same argument 10 times to prove her point(not that i think this is inherently scummy), but im cirous
Let me be absolutely frank about why I am voting Nero.

If I have to read another Frozen Angel post about how Nero is lockscum I will literally stab my own eyes out.
I'll join nero wagon!
In post 1162, Andante wrote:
In post 1157, fireisredsir wrote:imo if anything a lim on Nero would encourage there to be more wallposts
and if nero is in fact scum, that is ok!!!
In post 1163, Andante wrote:oh I just realized, nero is e-1 lol
In post 1164, Andante wrote:tbh I like the people on this nero wagon, so I think it flips red
In post 1239, Andante wrote:
In post 1235, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1234, Andante wrote:me: outs a tr on nero post 700

Frozen: HOW DARE YOU VOTE NERO WHILE STILL TRING NERO!!! - post 1200
so you don't town read Nero anymore?
I do. yes. nero town.
In post 1240, Andante wrote:
In post 1238, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1234, Andante wrote:me: outs a tr on nero post 700

Frozen: HOW DARE YOU VOTE NERO WHILE STILL TRING NERO!!! - post 1200
Do you town read him or not?
yes. nero town.
In post 1286, Andante wrote:
In post 1283, Frozen Angel wrote:Since where did you want nero gone scorp?
Since I put Nero on e-1 and called Scorp out for not actually asking for nero's claim... since that exact moment!! Scorp probably can't give a single reason for nero scum either right now..
In post 1311, Andante wrote:
In post 1309, Andante wrote:tbh my bottom 3 from that early list are probably actually maf...

nero, hockey, scorp
***WAVE NOT NERO lmaooo yall must hate me...

WAVE, HOCKEY, SCORP
And this is just the tiniest of samples

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #341) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2615, Eyes without a face wrote:@Scorpio: Why Andante over me? I did basically the same thing starting with a SR and weak push on Nero and ended up hard TRing him.

I’m latched like a tick to the pulling of the e-1 vote.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #342) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2631, wavemode wrote:Second and secondmost, I am a
Town Jack of All Trades
. Rolecop was just one of my two abilities. I'm also a Follower. I followed Scorpious last night. He performed a nightkill and a jailkeep action

This is an outright lie. I am VT.

Funny how your role just fits the narrative of you on me all game..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #343) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2635, Andante wrote:dont have to tell me twice to vote scorp
VOTE: Scoepious

Of course He doesn’t, you’re scum. Lol

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #344) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Scorpious »

Wow, how fast that wagon formed …

Especially with 3 scum candidates on it.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #345) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2638, Andante wrote:I mean, I've never heard of a town JOAT, like, why rolecop the person claiming backup gs as town?? idk about you, but that's not a role I'd care to confirm.. but like Scorp is gunning to lim me was I should be prettydang clear from the fact I was tunneling Nero after his claim, scorp push feels like the umlaut one yesterday, push me enough to claim, but jokes on them, I aint claiming :)
There is no JOAT like that cause there isn’t.

Wave sensed the pressure building on him and decided to go all in.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #346) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Scorpious »

Ok, man.. lol

It’s comical .. your role is EXACTLY tailor made for you to be on me since D1.

Nice try,

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #347) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Scorpious »

Why would I crumb or do any of that my dude. I’m not gonna crumb vt.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (isolation #348) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Wave

Probably with either Adante or Umlaut..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #349) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2649, wavemode wrote:
In post 2648, Scorpious wrote:Wave sensed the pressure building on him and decided to go all in.
oh? lol okay. so then why did I crumb my exact role very plainly at the very beginning of the game?

Here's the first letter of my first 11 posts after RVS:

- J
- O
- A
- T
- S
- R
- C
- S
- F

aka Jack Of All Trades 1 Shot Role Cop 1 Shot Follower
Your scum game is exquisite man. Mad props

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #350) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2656, Dwlee99 wrote:Why those and why with wave

Adante for killing the nero wagon. And umlauts refusal to claim.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #351) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2660, Dwlee99 wrote:Is there seriously a gunsmith and no vigilante datisi you troll
Why would there be a backup, then?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (isolation #352) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2662, Dwlee99 wrote:What does that mean
N/m I’m trying to figure out the lie and I’m too deep into mech I don’t understand.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (isolation #353) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Scorpious »

I think it’s Adante with Wave.

Wave has been tunneled on me this entire game. I strongly doubt he has a role that’s just so convenient to back everything from D1.

So I’m being accused of being what a jail keeper with the ability to kill? Is that even a thing?

He didn’t go full guns until people started picking up how bad Adante’s iso on nero is..

That’s the scum team. So when I flip VT, it’s wave and Adante.. GG.. you can lim me now.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #354) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Scorpious »

He probably does have a shot left too.

That’s why he doesn’t care about being found wrong, Adante is probably a real jail keeper.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #355) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2603, HockeyFan wrote:I like your pfp Dwlee.

Also, wave claiming 1-shot rolecop with a GS check on me, and then nero claiming gunsmith even though he was mafia alien enabler makes them to be paired, but I feel like thats too good to be true.

so tbh @andnate, i want wave over umulat here(for now), wbu?

And of course this

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (isolation #356) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2668, HockeyFan wrote:UNVOTE:
can i do this lol
In post 2667, HockeyFan wrote:wait FUCK i hammerd
No you didn’t DW unvoted

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (isolation #357) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Scorpious »

I am E-1 though, but why would scum anyone want people to keep track of that?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #358) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2673, Dwlee99 wrote:We should be voting out scorpious here imo

Sure there's the paranoia but also maybe scum had reason to suspect gunsmith? It's also a decently common fake claim so idk
It’s a horrible wagon with a horrible claim. If you think it’s good, go for it.

But it’s red flag central and I’m just VT

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #359) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2675, Dwlee99 wrote:Actually... why would scum have an alien and a jailkeeper? Mm am I overthinking this?
What does Alien do?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #360) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Scorpious »

I’m thinking it is but can we confirm this is valid?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #361) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2682, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2680, Scorpious wrote:

I’m thinking it is but can we confirm this is valid?
Confirm what as valid?
The vote

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (isolation #362) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2705, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE:
Wait I'm overthinking again

Just look at the two names on the wagon without you.. that’s all

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #363) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2707, Dwlee99 wrote:I townread wave though
Again, my defense case is simple. You know my thoughts on Adante.

I’m not about to get into a mech argument cause I don’t know the game like that.

-wave has been on me going all the way back to day 1. 203 I think because he was already calling it the post that won town the game. He now claims a role that fits in so perfect to him tunneling me the entire game. Like it’s could not be anymore perfect. Ok, so he crumbed, impressively. But so what, that’s a fine scum play. He would have used it on anyone if I was dead.

I have no exotic claim, I’m just a VT, but by all means. Lim me, and you will know he is lying.. but I’m afraid he IS a mafia JOAT.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (isolation #364) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2556, wavemode wrote:VOTE: eyes let's make it happen people

Also this..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #365) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2710, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2556, wavemode wrote:VOTE: eyes let's make it happen people

Also this..
Why is all this alleged investigation on me if this was the sentiment?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (isolation #366) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Scorpious »

I just can't believe you guys stretched this out so long...

Wars have started since ELO..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (isolation #367) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 3328, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it was funny because u said scorp bussing you was the dumbest bus and i just modded a game where scorp dumbbussed his teammate lol
Fire?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (isolation #368) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Scorpious »

To be fair deadline was 5am my time

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (isolation #369) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Scorpious »

And we won so it’s all moot

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (isolation #370) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Scorpious »

fo sho gg and thank you for hosting

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (isolation #371) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 3356, wavemode wrote:called it
In post 911, wavemode wrote:it's such an abrupt shift that in the back of my mind I would not be surprised if umlaut was scum and they just agreed in their daychat that scorp should bus him

like it's such a sudden and random push for seemingly no reason at all
gg boys
lets be real. Stephen hits different keys and you're not quoting yourself here..

but you DID win and we lost, so GG for sure..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”