Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

Early townreads on both Andante and Dwlee for seemingly being the driving forces of the game getting out of RVS so quickly.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:23 pm

Well I know this is going to bring a lot of heat my way but I should let you all know I tend to suspect replacements more. I guess it was DGB (if memory serves me right) that once said if we eliminate all replacements town always wins (or something to that effect).

Anyway welcome FA.

Also @Andante I do appreciate the townread but something tells me I have yet to earn it. Do you tend to townread people who townread you?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:34 pm

Maybe not but statistically scum replace out more than town do and especially so at the start of the game. Someone who doesn't like to play scum or someone who didn't like their teammates or someone who thought one of their own are going down too early. I do not promote it to be a 100% plan but early replacement have a higher %age of being scum than you would expect.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:38 pm

I already did and fa didn't like it.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:45 pm

threats don't work with me. go ahead and vote me if it makes you feel better
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:05 pm

In post 420, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 408, Eyes without a face wrote:Well I know this is going to bring a lot of heat my way but I should let you all know I tend to suspect replacements more. I guess it was DGB (if memory serves me right) that once said if we eliminate all replacements town always wins (or something to that effect).

Anyway welcome FA.

Also @Andante I do appreciate the townread but something tells me I have yet to earn it. Do you tend to townread people who townread you?
Do you always go after replacements in your games?
I don't have too many games to acknowledge or deny this.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:09 pm

In post 421, Frozen Angel wrote:Do you have actual reasoning for your suspicion or was it just that?
You're really killing me with this line of questioning. I mentioned it as a general concept and even referenced DGB as a source but since you're being adamant to pursue the subject then yes I happen to know some of those who did replace out before making a single post hate to play scum and are likely to rep out if the team didn't appeal to them.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:10 pm

In post 424, Nero Cain wrote:In fairness, there actually is a theory that most replace outs are done by scum but bringing it up is dumb
At least you're being honest and impartial about it. I like that. [side eyes Dwlee]
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:13 pm

In post 425, Nero Cain wrote:like it adds 0 to the game and does nothing but light shade the replace ins
Hey. voting someone in rvs adds nothing to the game so let's skip it altogether. It's called indirect pressure my friend not adding shade. Just compare yours and frozen's reactiona to that of Dwlee and maybe you will spot a difference.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:19 pm

In post 433, Nero Cain wrote:It's been talked about multiple times in MD. Why is he talking about it in this game? IDK he's just scum that's hiding behind theory talk? maybe but whether or not said theory exists is irrelevant here, it's his motive that matters.
I brought it up because that was what I thought. You know what else I thought? I thought we were supposed to be open about how we are thinking about the game and how we are trying to develop our reads. Apparently that thought isn't true anymore.

Ok let me try it another way. If I was an investigative or informative direct or indirect I am hypothetically going to focus on the replacements as a priority. Ho's that?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:27 pm

In post 503, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 217, Eyes without a face wrote:Early townreads on both Andante and Dwlee for seemingly being the driving forces of the game getting out of RVS so quickly.
In post 408, Eyes without a face wrote:Well I know this is going to bring a lot of heat my way but I should let you all know I tend to suspect replacements more. I guess it was DGB (if memory serves me right) that once said if we eliminate all replacements town always wins (or something to that effect).

Anyway welcome FA.

In post 3, Datisi wrote:
Dwlee99 replaces LicketyQuickety.
Nobody said every single replace out is scum driven. After all we've had like 5 already and we can't possibly have 5 scums in this game. Do you understand what the term higher probability means?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:33 pm

In post 534, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 520, HockeyFan wrote:@Dwlee, in 505, u said eyes+FA could be partnered(presumably cuz of 503?), but why are u big on that being a partnery psot, when the same logic can be applied to u. Eyes TR'D you even after u being a replacement
FA defense + Eyes treating me and FA different for same thing could indicate FA and I are different alignments if eyes is scum which would make me think she is scum
Pray tell how I treated you differently. Citation needed of you please
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:04 pm

In post 539, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 535, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 534, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 520, HockeyFan wrote:@Dwlee, in 505, u said eyes+FA could be partnered(presumably cuz of 503?), but why are u big on that being a partnery psot, when the same logic can be applied to u. Eyes TR'D you even after u being a replacement
FA defense + Eyes treating me and FA different for same thing could indicate FA and I are different alignments if eyes is scum which would make me think she is scum
Pray tell how I treated you differently. Citation needed of you please
It's pretty obvious
I kind if agree. I sta4ted an early town read on you bu didn't do the same to her. My bad. You're no longer a town rad of mine? Happy? égalité fraternité liberté à tout le monde
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:05 pm

In post 540, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 525, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 421, Frozen Angel wrote:Do you have actual reasoning for your suspicion or was it just that?
You're really killing me with this line of questioning. I mentioned it as a general concept and even referenced DGB as a source but since you're being adamant to pursue the subject then yes I happen to know some of those who did replace out before making a single post hate to play scum and are likely to rep out if the team didn't appeal to them.
why did you suspect T3 replacing out and not any other slots? or why did you suspect me replacing in and not any other replaced in slots?
Where did I say I suspected you or t3 and no one else? citation needed if you please
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:09 pm

Anyway welcome FA.

In post 413, Eyes without a face wrote:Maybe not but statistically scum replace out more than town do and especially so at the start of the game. Someone who doesn't like to play scum or someone who didn't like their teammates or someone who thought one of their own are going down too early. I do not promote it to be a 100% plan but early replacement have a higher %age of being scum than you would expect.
these were my two posts in concern and I don't see anyone's particular name except if you count my saying hello to you which still doesn't say I suspected you and nobody else
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:19 pm

Read it again and see for yourself.

or.. read the bolded bit of my response to you
In post 525, Eyes without a face wrote:
You're really killing me with this line of questioning.
I mentioned it as a general concept
and even referenced DGB as a source but since you're being adamant to pursue the subject then yes I happen to know some of those who did replace out before making a single post hate to play scum and are likely to rep out if the team didn't appeal to them.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:21 pm

In post 548, Frozen Angel wrote:Like I wasn't even posting there why did you say fa didn't like it if it was not you pointing finger toward my slot?
because
In post 273, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 217, Eyes without a face wrote:Early townreads on both Andante and Dwlee for seemingly being the driving forces of the game getting out of RVS so quickly.
what?! I just read the game and this just makes no sense
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:23 pm

In post 550, Frozen Angel wrote:no, you didn't mean it as a general concept. You specifically mentioned my slot twice right after the theory

VOTE: Eyes without a face
OK. I apologize for greeting you (first mention) and I sincerely apologize for caring to consider your opinion (second mention). I will ignore you for the rest of the game if that makes you feel better.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:26 pm

Hey fellows: from this point on I will refrain from menti4oning a certain someone's name because apparently mentioning their name is a sign of FoS pointed and them. If anyone wishes to be added to my to be ignored list 4don't be shy to ask
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:30 pm

And to keep everyone in context here's why I mentioned that someone the second time
In post 414, fireisredsir wrote:eyes, is that the only thought you have on the thread? more please, give some opinions on people at least
In post 415, Eyes without a face wrote:I already did and fa didn't like it.
tw4o adha4cent posts. fire is asking me to give opinions and I said that I already did and someone didn't like them and my proof id in 551 above
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:31 pm

In post 554, Frozen Angel wrote: so you're saying you didn't say the theory to even remotely hint that you
find me scummier than others

and the greeting was just a greeting

and that
In post 414, fireisredsir wrote:eyes, is that the only thought you have on the thread? more please, give some opinions on people at least
In post 415, Eyes without a face wrote:I already did and fa didn't like it.
This was in reference to me saying "you state that you have early tr on adante and dwlee for taking the game out of RVS, making no sense"?
correct
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:38 pm

Dwlee's reaction was by far the worst. 4Yours was weird and tilted I can't decide for sure but I think it's a personal trait. Nero's was the best and Stephen didn't address it I don't think
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:45 pm

In post 559, Frozen Angel wrote:what about greetings, Hockey's and fires takes on it

can you elaborate on why you think Nero's reaction was the best and dwlee's was worse?
Greeting, Hockey and fire are not even replacements so the intended pressure wasn't directed at them. Nero's reaction was good because he acknowledged the existence of a=such a theory even if he personally didn't believe in it. Dwlee was bad because they voted me without trying to engage or discuss the theory at all. It looked like a reason they used to place a vote on someone they thought might be an easy lim
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:47 pm

because that would have been used against me by scum and ignorant town alike. It would have been portrayed as an OMGUS vote nno more.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:54 pm

In post 563, Frozen Angel wrote:If you are generally a person who cares about not getting heat why did you announce that theory about replacements knowing you would gain heat for it (as you mentioned you know that you would)
I am not scared of getting heat for a purpose but it's foolish to spoil your case before you think you can win it
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:59 pm

In post 564, Dwlee99 wrote:Vote me back or die a coward
I suspect I know your real identity

Spoiler:
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:01 pm

In post 567, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 565, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 563, Frozen Angel wrote:If you are generally a person who cares about not getting heat why did you announce that theory about replacements knowing you would gain heat for it (as you mentioned you know that you would)
I am not scared of getting heat for a purpose but it's foolish to spoil your case before you think you can win it
Can I get a link or two to your previously finished town games if possible?

I want to come back to this later on.
Your join date is 2015. Surely you know how to get to my topics from my profile
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:02 pm

In post 570, Frozen Angel wrote:also eye why is your vote still on Greeting
because I didn't vote anyone since I put that on rvs
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:03 pm

In post 571, Frozen Angel wrote:do you think you're winning a case against them?
back then it was a definite no. Right now I am not sure. I'd rather wait and see what happens next.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:06 pm

In post 575, Frozen Angel wrote:I will do that but why was it hard for you to post links of your games in here?
It's as hard for me as it is for you. It's been a while since I played here and I don't remember the details of my old games.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:09 pm

In post 577, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 574, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 570, Frozen Angel wrote:also eye why is your vote still on Greeting
because I didn't vote anyone since I put that on rvs
do you usually keep your rvs vote even when you have built actual reads on other slots?

pedit: so you suspect greeting? how so
1- I don't know. You tell me after you have researched me
2- Where did you get I suspect Greeting? You once again read something and understand it as a totally different thing. I said I voted Greetings in RVS and didn't vote anyone since. How does that translate into a scum read in your eyes?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:20 am

In post 584, Frozen Angel wrote:I thought that this response was meant about greeting, was this about dwlee then?

why did you think pushing him if you suspect him will not be followed with any support by anyone else "with a definite no"?
yes it was about Dwlee. That's whom I said I had a case on. And a definite no was also explained. People tend to regard it as OMGUS and either move on or -worse- pile up against you instead.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:25 am

In post 592, Datisi wrote:
a reminder to all players is that the l-word is not to be used.

replacing Surye and 0verki11.
Oh .. my .. God. Six replacements in the first half of the first game day. This game is getting harder by the minute.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:30 am

In post 595, Datisi wrote:
Umlaut replaces Surye.
Dear sir;

If I greet you would you consider it as singling you out as the prime suspect? If yes please ignore. If no then I might as well say welcome to the bedlam
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:34 am

In post 629, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 627, Eyes without a face wrote:Oh .. my .. God. Six replacements in the first half of the first game day. This game is getting harder by the minute.
it's getting way harder, 6 maf against 7 town? seems like a kinda unfair setup tbh
Looks to me that many of you have never heard of probability before. I am shocked you can type that well having not yet passed your
seventh-grade
math course
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:54 am

In post 599, Frozen Angel wrote:welcome Umlaut.
Wh6y do you suspect Umlaut?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:08 am

In post 638, HockeyFan wrote:btw, I'm at E-2, so I'll guess I'll claim,

I'm a backup of a role

I'm not gonna out anymore info about it unless I'm forced to
You probably should be voting me fi this is true. I hard claim VT. No big deal if I am the lim if you have a better role than mine.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:33 pm

In post 663, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 641, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 638, HockeyFan wrote:btw, I'm at E-2, so I'll guess I'll claim,

I'm a backup of a role

I'm not gonna out anymore info about it unless I'm forced to
You probably should be voting me fi this is true
. I hard claim VT. No big deal if I am the lim if you have a better role than mine.
What a weird thing to say, theres still 5 days, why do u
want
to be put at E-2?
How experienced are you at mafia if you don't mind me asking?

To answer your question: state of the game suggests not much is going to change between now and the deadline meaning the lim is all but locked between you and me but let's hope I'm wrong on this one.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:15 am

In post 678, HockeyFan wrote:Understandable, but do u have at least some susses you can give us?
I can try. Starting with the SIX replacements (half the players if I exclude myself) it should have 1.5 scums in it at random. Of course there is no such thing as half a player and factoring in the theory I mentioned earlier I am betting there are at least 2 scums in them. But which one?

two appears town to me. Yes, I probably got pocketed if they're scum but I don't see a reason for scum to come in, see what I said, see how people were reacting to it and still decide to go against the tide to defend me instead of either sidelining or joining the parade.

FA is paranoid and as such is a harder read, but I also think leans town here. That was putting herself out in the light if it was a scum act.

Dwlee as I said before had the worst reaction and is doubling down on it too. Acting macho doesn't really cut it. Dwlee is an actor if you know what I mean, but the one thing that their scum game is guaranteed to be is less activity and being a bit too careful. They see a weak spot and they attack it to hide the fact they are not scumhunting elsewhere. You can research their previous games to verify what I am saying here. Town Dwlee is all over the place and would be tackling every slot remorselessly until they are satisfied about their read on said slot.

Nero had the best reaction.. which is.. bad! Nero is also an aggressive player as town, and I can guarantee you him being nice in the main thread is almost a scumtell. I mean I really feel sorry because I like this version of Nero more but facts are facts and I need to put them out there before I leave the game.

Umlaut had yet to post anything meaningful at the time you asked this so I'm going to take a little break to catch up and come back to you about the slot.

As for Stephen I don't know. He never actually commented on it, and appears to be doing his own thing. Is it to hide his true colors or is he living up to the gimmick? I'm leaning the latter, but I would have been more confident if he was a starting slot (because it means the account mwas intended to play the game regardless, although replacements don't get to choose the slot they're replacing so still leaning gimmick over malicious)

Now let me go see what Umlaut had to say and get back tom you about him and the remaining 6 slots
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:31 am

OK I skimmed those spoilers as I'm never good at comprehending wallposts especially when they are commenting on previous stuff. I can't even tell if Umlaut already knew what's next and is do0ing the catch up with the intention to get to a certain stance or if he was honest and didn't take a peak. I'll call him null for now.

So..

the worst
Frozen
Stephen
Umlaut
Nero
Dwlee

Now off to the other 6 of which I think Andante, fire and Greeting are showing various shades of green. Hockey though takes the lead spot with the claim which I obviously am buying so wave and scorpious are my main 2 suspects here.

Combining both lists

Hockey
the worst
Frozen-Andante-Greeting
fire
Stephen
Umlaut
scorpious
wave
Nero
Dwlee

Disclaimer: I have not tried to double/treble ISO anyone against anyone else, meaning that these are separate reads on single slots and not necessarily connected with each other. I think I'll ISO the living suspects against the flipped ones (if they flip red) to see if they could be teammates, but that's me being too hopeful of being alive to do it so take it with a twist of lemon and a grain of salt
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:32 am

In post 754, Frozen Angel wrote:I literally am incapable of seeing any world in which Nero is town here.
You're the expert. I just happen to agree he's more likely scum but not confident enough to put it the way you did
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:36 am

In post 757, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't care about whatever is happening with FA/Nero

I sorted both slots town individually, I don't care about this fight.

Eyes is acting scared to actually play the game.
This is exactly how I expect scum Dwlee to act. Appear focused on one slot and shrug off anything else. They don't even care to take sides on whther someone is right or wrong regardless of their alignment. They decided both slots are town and thus will not comment (so as not to impplicate themselves and/or alienate someone or another). Assuming Nero and Dwlee are scum together Dwlee doesn't want to create a link with their scum buddy. Assuming Nero is town Dwlee does not want to alienate either of Frozen/Nero because they both can bite.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:42 am

In post 767, Andante wrote:Hockey is your top TR here?
Yes. I am calling for Hockey to vote me if push comes to shove to save himself. Why would I do that if I didn't think he was town? If he is fake claiming that would be another story but I have no reason to think the claim is fake at this point
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:46 am

In post 773, Dwlee99 wrote:Like you apparently have this meta knowledge of me you're trying to claim. You're speaking in very absolute terms about my slot... why aren't you voting me? Like if you're town why would you not be voting me right now?
My vote on you is as good as my vote on Greeting
whom I townread
in the sense that it's a single vote on an unpopular wagon. It does not mean a thing unless I can rally enough people to vote you with me.

As for meta which I know you always promote is a bad tool to scum hunt I am challenging you to oppose my claim you are aggressively all over the place as town and defensive/cautious as scum. Prove me wrong with some examples if you will. Easy
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:48 am

In post 777, Dwlee99 wrote:It's also interesting to me that eyes does the case coverage on Nero's alignment, not Frozen's.
Anyone with half a brain who was reading my posts for comprehension would know I already had frozen as a town lean while Nero is at the bottom of my read list only second to you
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:50 am

In post 778, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 763, Eyes without a face wrote:OK I skimmed those spoilers as I'm never good at comprehending wallposts especially when they are commenting on previous stuff. I can't even tell if Umlaut already knew what's next and is do0ing the catch up with the intention to get to a certain stance or if he was honest and didn't take a peak. I'll call him null for now.

So..

the worst
Frozen
Stephen
Umlaut
Nero
Dwlee

Now off to the other 6 of which I think Andante, fire and Greeting are showing various shades of green. Hockey though takes the lead spot with the claim which I obviously am buying so wave and scorpious are my main 2 suspects here.

Combining both lists

Hockey
the worst
Frozen-Andante-Greeting
fire
Stephen
Umlaut
scorpious
wave
Nero
Dwlee

Disclaimer: I have not tried to double/treble ISO anyone against anyone else, meaning that these are separate reads on single slots and not necessarily connected with each other. I think I'll ISO the living suspects against the flipped ones (if they flip red) to see if they could be teammates, but that's me being too hopeful of being alive to do it so take it with a twist of lemon and a grain of salt
can you explain how to read this read list?

like is that a complete read list from town to scum?

You liked nero's reaction to your theory before. what made him your second scum read now?

You would know i9f you were reading my posts instead of making extra noises about the definition of "goofy"
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:36 am

In post 802, Dwlee99 wrote:Y'all feeling townie rn
How about a full readlist with some reasoning then?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:02 am

In post 808, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 805, Eyes without a face wrote:
LOL no
I am now asking everyone to support me on this one. A full readlist from Dwlee will show you where their head is at and whether they are faking the scumread on me because it's an easy push and stating unfounded townreads on the stronger players.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:32 am

See? fire's 811 above is an example of a player wanting to give some sort of input regarding both sides and the subject they're arguing about whereas Dwlee just shrugs it off as tvt and doesn't want to give more about it. I hope that explains more why fire is on the green side to me while Dwlee is on the extreme red.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:39 am

In post 822, Scorpious wrote:
In post 809, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 808, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 805, Eyes without a face wrote:
LOL no
I am now asking everyone to support me on this one. A full readlist from Dwlee will show you where their head is at and whether they are faking the scumread on me because it's an easy push and stating unfounded townreads on the stronger players.

you're not going to get one,and with DW its totally NAI..

stop with this..
This is such a gross response if I didn't already have you towards the bottom of my reads I would have demoted you. In fact if Dwlww flips red you are now my best bet for a partner.

What kind of paly is this? What is a good reason for a player to skate by all day without giving reads or reasons and just promoting the kill of a certain slot for no apparent reason but them feeling that slot may be easy to get? I am not saying I am actually easy to get but that's how I'm viewed so be it.

How do you get a better read on someone you already suspect (the you is actually me and the someone is Dwlee) if not by asking for their reads and discussing/evaluating them and the reasoning stated behind them?

And what's a good reason for you to take their side and support not getting a readlist from them at this point?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:48 am

@FA
@Nero

Could you please stop doing whatever you two have been doing for ages now and try to so something useful?? You've been going on for pages over something that virtually adds nothing to the current game status. You can stop now and revisit later. Right now it's just noise and it's not productive and it's not even making any other issue get noticed by the majority. Unless this is svs theater which I don't belive it to be but would be awesome if it was then please try to look at the current events and conversations so we can maybe find scum before time runs up and it's just me or Hockey as I had predicted.

Thank you
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:05 am

In post 853, Scorpious wrote:a very confident player
Someone finally gets it. You see.. I am a VERY AGGRESSIVE player. I am also NOT A REAL DOCTOR BUT I AM A REAL WORM. I came here from the ToS Forum Mafia section. For about a year I played Mafia on that forum, and by the end I was without a doubt the most skilled active player there. Eventually the disparity was so vast that I had to be banned to keep things fair for the rest of the players (officially it was for abrasiveness, as many of their players suffer from SSS and my personality conflicted with that).

Sorry I didn't have enough time to research more of that.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:06 am

In post 853, Scorpious wrote:I hate to hyper caps in asking DW for a list though.. hate it..
WHY? BECAUSE I'M VERY AGRESSIVE PLAYER?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:23 am

In post 865, Scorpious wrote:
In post 863, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 853, Scorpious wrote:I hate to hyper caps in asking DW for a list though.. hate it..
WHY? BECAUSE I'M VERY AGRESSIVE PLAYER?
no, I just hate reading in all caps.

Caps Lock is not cruise control for cool.
Ok now I'm genuinely confused because I can't tell if you're blind, delusional or outright dumb. Here's the post I wrote earlier:
In post 809, Eyes without a face wrote:

Now if you're blind and using a program to transform text to sound then I understand and I sincerely apologize for bringing it up. Large/bolded text often give the impression someone is shouting which is the same as writing in all caps and since the program was shouting at you you're excused

If you're delusional and can't tell the difference between bolded enlarged text and writing in all caps the onus is on you. You cannot produce that post by simply pressing the caps lock or pressing shift with every stroke but you ca4n probably do it by pressing the caps lock AND pressing shift with every keystroke which is also quite dumb)

Finally if you're dumb and forgot what it was to begin with because you were actually FAKING it all along then I don't know what to say except GOOD LUCK coming out of that ditch you digged for yourself.

Now please tell me the truth: Are you BLIND; DELUSIONAL, or OUTRIGHT DUMB? Asking for a friend.. or a bunch of them maybe
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:30 am

@Frozen: Are you reading anything I post? because I get the feeling you always post after I do and almost never address the same subject I address only to come back later to claim I'm doing nothing
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:32 am

In post 889, Scorpious wrote:I guess I'm just dumb.. and it's "dug".. not "digged"
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:37 am

Now we argue about goofy stuff for pages of course
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:39 am

Now if you'll excuse me while I demote you two notches on my list because you were never this bad when we used to play together more often @FA
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:47 am

Updated read list:

Eyes without a face
HockeyFan
the worst 0verki11
Andante
Greeting
fireisredsir
Stephen A Smith arcadia
Frozen Angel T3
Umlaut Surye
Nero Cain UglyDuck
wavemode
Scorpious
Dwlee99 LicketyQuickety

Nero was 2nd bottom then Scorpious managed to outdo him, and then wave appeared frustrated about the way I'm driving things while Nero himself was ignoring me. Again, in my experience Nero is confrontational as both alignments, but he plays nice when not provoked as scum while he himself provokes others when he's town. As scum though when FoS'd he's outraged and would throw everything back at the aggressor while ignoring or ridiculing the read are the more common options for his town play
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:48 am

In post 897, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 896, Eyes without a face wrote:Now if you'll excuse me while I demote you two notches on my list because you were never this bad when we used to play together more often @FA
We did?
For all you know I could be RC and you wouldn't know it. lmao
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:16 pm

In post 901, fireisredsir wrote:hm this new attitude from eyes does not line up with how I read the slot initially... i have a harder time seeing his and some of his other early behaviors genuinely coming from the person that he is acting like now
I can easily explain and you -of all- should be able to understand: Bring a bottle of cool water and pour some into kettle then put the kettle on "fire" and soon what used to be cool will now be boiling. Anytime my friend. I'm always glad to serve.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:28 pm

Not to mention 325 was directed at Andante for having me as high as her #3 TR. I'd be surprised if both Scorpious and wave are town here and even more surprised if we win if that's the case.

@EVERYONE: Please READ not just skim. I am NOT defending Scorpious. He still is at the bottom of my readlist (2nd bottom that is) but I am stating a FACT that seems to have stuck only to MY memory out of all available options. That should tell you something about the people accusing me of not paying attention.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:29 pm

Like someone thinks 325 was directed at them when it was not is bad, but for the composer of the post to agree??? I dunno about that
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:40 pm

Scorpious has earned my vote with merit over the past 2-3 pages

VOTE: Scorpious
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:41 pm

In post 922, wavemode wrote:he probably didn't notice because he himself knows he's been repeatedly critical of my eyes push. so he didn't bother going back and reading the post itself, he knew the point I was making was well-founded
He probably didn't realize a whole lot of late I think
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:42 pm

And if Scorpious flips red wave is cleared in my PoV. Just a heads up (also a reminder of how I work)
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:44 pm

What am I twisting please?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:07 pm

In post 930, Scorpious wrote:First of, you are making it sound like I want to lim them for the hell of it. Second off I was starting a conversation and you guys just straight flipped out on me.. coordinated I might add.

Third you aren’t even entertaining what I’m saying. Town should explore everything. You’re acting like I’m in full on push mode, which I’m not.
None of this applies to me. I didn't address the subject wave did, but I did address the matter of you acknowledging 325 as an attack on wave. O would have been willing to chalk it up on taking wave on his word if it wasn't for you previously hating me "using caps asking Dwlee for a readlist" which leads us to the second point: I didn't flip mon you as I had already demoted you on my readlist that I posted before the incident. That same readlist that you asked me for a read on Umlaut just 2 posts AFTER it. I had previously called Umlaut null and his location (5th bottom) didn't even change from earlier, so
you sir are not reading
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:14 pm

@fire: I was a bit too tilted to give a straight answer earlier. How does it feel to be asked (by FA) what changed my mind about Nero when I had already explained it in my previous post? How does it feel for Scorpious to ask me for a read on Umlaut just 2 posts after I had posted a full readlist? How does it feel when I tackle both Dwlee and Scorpious and almost nobody reacts. I mean I think you're the only one who has been reading what I have been typing and it frustrates me to be pressured to "do something" and when I do it gets ignored. Not only that but someone else (Dwlee) gets away with not doing anything for real. They just appear to be posting but what content have they brought to the table of late??
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:33 pm

In post 941, Andante wrote:
In post 926, Eyes without a face wrote:And if Scorpious flips red wave is cleared in my PoV. Just a heads up (also a reminder of how I work)
Why are you saying someone is clear before a flip? What makes you super confident that wave is lock town before scorp is even flipped? Like, what if scorp doesnt flip red, than what happens to that read?
Please click for a proper answer
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:39 am

[quote="In post 1136, the worst"][/quote]

:lol: Would be entertaining if it was the case, but I don't think it's in them to do that
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:31 pm

I don't know what's going on in this game anymore. So many people either scumming it up or are totally clueless (which practically look the same) that I can't decide which is which. fire, worst and Hockey are still my top 3 townreads though.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:08 am

If Nero is scum here he's playing his best scum game yet. He keeps bringing up
good
observations, and I especially like the one about Greeting keeping his options open.

VOTE: Greeting
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:09 am

Yes. that's me explicitly refusing to vote Nero today.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:20 am

In post 1483, Scorpious wrote:UNVOTE: Nero does not need to be E-1 at this moment
This doesn't come from scum I don't think. If Nero is Town scum would stand their ground and wait for a hammer. If Nero is Scum the unvote brings a lot of attention to Scorpious once Nero is flipped.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:08 am

For all those who are piling up on Scorpious please refute my logic here so I can see why you disagree.
In post 1493, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 1483, Scorpious wrote:UNVOTE: Nero does not need to be E-1 at this moment
This doesn't come from scum I don't think. If Nero is Town scum would stand their ground and wait for a hammer. If Nero is Scum the unvote brings a lot of attention to Scorpious once Nero is flipped.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:10 am

In post 1575, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.24

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-02-19 12:00:00).

yeet
Greeting [5]:
fireisredsir, Nero Cain, the worst, Eyes without a face, Stephen A Smith
Nero Cain [3]:
Greeting, Umlaut, Frozen Angel
wavemode [2]:
Andante, Scorpious
Scorpious [2]:
wavemode, HockeyFan
Eyes without a face [1]:
Dwlee99

not voting [0]:

Oh. I must've dreamt it then. I thought Scorpious had something like 4 votes on him
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:16 am

@the worst: You're voting Greeting not Scorpious

@wavemode: Yes they do. But not under the circumstances here. When someone looks like they're going down anyway scum may hop off the wagon. When someone has been in and off for a while and it's hard to seal the wagon they'd be desperate to get a hammer in especially when they are a candidate for the alternate lim. But maybe you know more.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:51 am

In post 1750, Datisi wrote:
yeet
Nero Cain [2]:
Umlaut, Frozen Angel
In post 1754, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
In post 1755, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
In post 1758, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
In post 1759, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
In post 1771, Andante wrote:Frozen is very passionate about this... even though I think it's town, I'll go with you here, I know how it can be when you think you're on to something, and no one's listening, sorry Nero!! Frozen is the most passionate one here! I'd at least like to flip her top SR to then see where reads go afterwards.

VOTE: Nero
In post 1772, Greeting wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

As promised. I am down to yeet him or the duck right now.
In post 1807, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
Nero has been overly eliminated. Now can we please vote scum?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:14 am

In post 1821, Greeting wrote:I am voting scum right now. Can you please vote scum?
Nero is not scum in this game. If he then he had some magical transformation in his playstyle nobody can claim to have meta on him anymore.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:35 am

OK

Metachk Nero.Cain

Metachk complete

Nero.Cain=town

Process ended
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:24 am

I'm a modified first. Or maybe a 1-shot Day Two first? Hmmm
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:28 am

My first thought is that someone's desperate to frame Nero. Greeting was his counterwagon and only Frozen was voting him along with Greeting.

This means that once again I won't be voting Nero today. In fact that's the first thing I have decided to do (or not to do actually) today.

O of course won't be voting Hockey, worst or fire still but those were already decided on day one. I am also not quite inclined to vote Stephen but that's far from being a certainty
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:16 am

In post 2013, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1980, Eyes without a face wrote:My first thought is that someone's desperate to frame Nero. Greeting was his counterwagon and only Frozen was voting him along with Greeting.

This means that once again I won't be voting Nero today. In fact that's the first thing I have decided to do (or not to do actually) today.
I think you are overthinking this.

VOTE: Nero Cain
Yeah? Then explain to me how scum gets to E-2 less than 2 m[ages from the start of the day without an explicit guilty on them
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:17 am

*less than 2 pages

Bleh
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:25 am

OK, so halfway through. Still too many votes in less than 50 posts. And yes I do think at least one scum is on Nero right now and it's probably Scorpious
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:26 am

As a matter of fact this is a good vote regardless. Let's see how the competing wagons unfold.

VOTE: Scorpoious
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:39 am

It's ok because I agree with it. lol

Actually it's ok because it's a counterwagon regardless. Like if Nero is scum then sure scum maybe trying to save him, so both I and wave are suspect. tw voted there before Nero got any votes so doesn't count as starting a counterwagon to the one on scum.

Now look at it the other way around. Assume Scorpious is scum and got voted first. Scum felt the need to save him so they hopped on Nero. Stephen was the culprit and then Ansante joined in but soon unvoted (I didn't see that unvote at first) then wave added another vote on Scorpious and Scorpious brought back the tie. Umlaut added a third vote on Nero so I brought back the tie once more. If Nero is town and Scorpious is Scum at least one of Stephen/Umlaut is a buddy.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:45 am

In post 2024, HockeyFan wrote:i don't nesccearily think that just because 3 votes on nero within 2 pages makes nero town, and I dont see how u think a countewagon makes the person counterwagoned mafia?
I did it both ways didn't I? Consider Nero scum and Scorpious town one time then do the math again with the inverse. One could also argue both could be town but I hardly see it as both being scum so there's that. IMHO it's more likely Scorpious is the mafia of the two because he actually got voted first so the way I see it Nero is the counterwagon to Scorpious and not the other way around.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:49 am

In post 2025, Umlaut wrote:Why do you think it's impossible for four people out of eleven to vote scum at the start of the day?
Because town by nature are more cautious on D2 when they have misyeeted on D1. We are currently losing and we don't have a guilty on Nero so it doesn't make sense that 3 or 4 townies decided to yolo vote the same person with the opening 50 posts of the day
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:09 am

Fair enough. You can take your time to decide which is more likely to flip scum. After all we have the whole day ahead of us so no hurry
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:32 am

@hockey: it's not the fact he got voted first. it's the fact a counterwagon was raised to protect him. One vote on Scorpious then one vote on Nero was fine. Nero gets a second and that was still ok. Then Nero went back to one and Scorpious received another and
that was also fine
. Then Nero received a second vote which VOTE: is[/s] the issue here. Why does Scorpious vote his counterwagon so early? Need I remind you that Scorp was also on Greeting by the end of yesterday? And then the ease Umlaut shrugged my view and voted Nero pinged me too. All I'm saying is from where I stand I think Scorpious is scum and Nero is town who i4s being used as a shield or diversion if you will. That's my view. Now you can take your time to analyze it or you can ignore it all and use your own scumhunting technique and decide for yourself. For me Scorpious is scum and then
at least one
of Umlaut/Stephen is his partner. The third one is between Umlaut/Stephen/Dwlee. That's my solve.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:50 am

Four different people argued against it including two of my strongest townreads and they can't all be scum, so I guess I stand corrected
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:51 am

My two strong townreads I'm referring to worst and Hockey. The other two were wave and Umlaut
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:02 pm

In post 2036, fireisredsir wrote:do you think that hockey and worst being townreads makes them that much more likely to be right
At least they're being honest about what they think is theoretical mafia play
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:04 pm

@Andante: Sometimes I feel like I'm talking a dead language and onlt fire is an expert in reading it. Sigh
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:06 pm

In post 2034, Eyes without a face wrote:Four different people argued against it including two of my strongest townreads and they can't all be scum, so I guess I stand corrected
In post 2035, Eyes without a face wrote:My two strong townreads I'm referring to worst and Hockey. The other two were wave and Umlaut
What I said: Four people argued against my reasoning. 2 of them are Hockey and worst whom I strongly townread. The other two
that argued against it
were Umlaut and wave. Also if you had been reading I said my solve had Umlaut by like 75%
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:08 am

In post 2102, fireisredsir wrote:i kinda am tempted to vote eyes too. i don't like the way that his tone has gone back and forth between appease-y/trying to look towny and then this like aggressive, confident, abrasive attitude. feels like he's trying to find what his tone should be rather than genuine reactions

plus the progression of his reads on Nero, scorpious, and greeting are all kinda wack imo
Let me ask you something, but first I want you to imagine me talking in Morgan Freeman's calm narrating tone. Ok?

Now ask yourself if you are scum hunting or tone hunting. Do you want to find out things as they are or as you imagine them to be? What happens if I was the lim and flipped green? Who's next from your PoV?

Frankly I don't give a shit anymore because I know I am not as convincing as the other good actors are, and by that I'm referring to the mafia team that are obviously blending in very well. So if I'm going to be used as a distraction for the whole game and then be blamed for the loss I would very much rather be executed today and leave it to the big boys to decide who goes next.

Also

VOTE: Dwlee

Because there is now a wagon there and because I still think they are scum. If they flip town it's the same thing as me flipping today but I am 100# of my own alignment at the very least which is something I can't say about any other so my mission is to try and survive longer unless it's the one thing keeping the town from actually solving the game.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:59 am

Well, that's the first time you misread what I'm saying :(

I said I am not as
convincing
as the
mafia actors
. I never said that
I
was an actor myself, but that my display -although completely honest- is falling short from convincing people who would rather believe the
acting
of the mafia members over my truth.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:25 pm

Because I am also not as eloquent since I am not an english speaker? Anyway.. fine.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:27 pm

@hockey: You are now the only strong TR of mine that has not turned against me. Are you ok with voting me out today? If so please vote me so we can get this over with. I don't want to live to Elo and then still have to be put through this all over again. Thank you
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:59 am

I am officially demoting the worst on my list. They seem to be hardly thinking anything over and their views are quite shallow. In fact I made quite a few more moves on the list in both directions, but the one most notable is trading the worst with Nero there, so my 3 solid TRs are now fire, Hockey & Nero.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (isolation #104) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:04 am

Another scummy post and you will officially turn red on my list @worst
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (isolation #105) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:30 am

In post 2160, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2154, Eyes without a face wrote:I am officially demoting the worst on my list. They seem to be hardly thinking anything over and their views are quite shallow. In fact I made quite a few more moves on the list in both directions, but the one most notable is trading the worst with Nero there, so my 3 solid TRs are now fire, Hockey & Nero.
Sell me on Nero as town. If you will.
It's enough to note that the only one actively defending him is me. Nero isn't making allies nor is he even trying. Scum have their scum partners to rely on and are actively trying to pocket townies which is not what I see from him.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:03 am

In post 2164, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2162, Eyes without a face wrote:It's enough to note that the only one actively defending him is me.
Nero isn't making allies nor is he even trying.
Scum have their scum partners to rely on and are actively trying to pocket townies which is not what I see from him.
which was the basis that made me read him scum the first time he was a viable wagon, which I subsequently stated intent then Andante pulled. You read town on her as well?
Not as strong. Just a lean
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (isolation #107) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:03 am

In post 2174, Scorpious wrote:And finally what would either Nero flip tell you about Adante?
Not much tbh. But why are you assuming a Nero flip already? And -even more importantly- why didn't you specify what type of flip you mean? Obviously a player flipping town is different from them flipping scum, but your phrasing doesn't address that. Either way the answer is not much.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (isolation #108) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:04 am

In post 2175, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think he was saying that I'm not trying this game He was saying that I'm not trying to make allies.
Did someone try to bend my words? I missed it
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:13 am

I'm here but there's nothing new for me to comment on
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:02 am

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=88666

This has just ended. Maybe some of you would like a fresh meta read as well as see how SCUM try to set me up from the get go. I don't see much difference between what TTTT was doing there and what Dwlee is doing here except TTTT was actually pretending to play the game and Dwlee doesn't even bother to do that
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:07 am

Also please note that that game is a prime example I sometimes notice stuff that nobody else does and it changes my mind about a slot but it's detrimental to town to out what I noticed prematurely and I get suspected for not being able to explain what changed my mind.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:12 am

In post 2227, Scorpious wrote:you do realize I made a similar case yesterday and got blasted for it,right?
I dunno if this was meant for me or Andante. If you're talking to me please rephrase
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:19 am

@Andante: OK.. but please give me some hypothetical reasoning as to why scum umlaut might be defending town me today. I am such an easy target to lim right now. Do you think Umlaut expected me to be eliminated and is whiteknighting? Or is he trying to build some fake associatives? Or maybe it's a pocket attempt? But if it was he was in no immediate danger at the time so why do it? And why me when I'm one of players with the least impact on the game anyway (nobody listens to me)?

So, I don't think it's a pocket and I don't think building assciatives with me helps either. WKing is a possibility but I wasn't "that" close to lim (was not put @E-1), so WHY is Umlaut defending me at all?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:47 am

In post 2233, fireisredsir wrote:in that game you seem wayyy more secure in your own thoughts
True. I was so secure I decided to defer to someone else on the most crucial decision of the game and ended up voting the true PR whom I myself had admitted catching their crumb since day one and instead I sided by the mafia fake claimer. Sure. I was soooo secure on my own thoughts alright. :lol:
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:50 am

Erm.. I think I should've said I was so secure *that I* decided to.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:58 am

In post 2241, Scorpious wrote:Adante could be a pr with a result.
That's gonna be a bit too hard to swallow considering she started the day voting Stephen then switched to Nero then me then back to Nero then back to me before she voted Umlaut. I don't think a PR with a guilty votes 3 different people before they get to their guilty
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:06 am

In post 2301, Dwlee99 wrote:Eyes is still scum btw
no u
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:47 pm

In post 2308, the worst wrote:I have mechanical information suggesting eyes is scum lol
VOTE: the worst

REALLY bad bluff. A really really bad one.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:49 pm

In post 2326, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2308, the worst wrote:I have mechanical information suggesting eyes is scum lol
Hmm im still reluctant to vote eyes but I have no reason not to believe this

VOTE: Eyes

E-1 btw

also fuck, i really discredited dwlees read on eyes just for him to be potentially right, well ig dwlee is town now :^)
THE DUCK IS LYING OUT OF THEIR TEETH
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:52 pm

I mean this is a NORMAL and as such there is not one conceivable way anyone can get any "mechanical" info that incriminates me. I am a VANILLA TOWNIE. How the hell do you get incriminating info on a VT??
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:53 pm

In post 2337, the worst wrote:I admire the effort eyes but you're not turning this on me

Well, maybe not, but if this town doesn't launch you to the moon next there's something severely wrong in this group of players.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:56 pm

O mean I would have self-hammered already to get you (and Dwlee) locked as SCUM but seeing as how much I hated it when ofmercia did that in the game that has just ended, and also how much it helped scum (at least according to TTTT who was the scum that ended the game) I won't, Anyone can feel free to drop the hammer now and live with the guilt/consequences. I have nothing more to add.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:57 pm

HOLD ON.. just let me post my final reads
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:05 pm

If you are Town
DO NOT EVEN THINK OF voting out Hockey/fire/Nero
(I'll take all the blame post game if any of these 3 flips red)

Scorpious is an explicit TR now, but I am not as confident as I am with the abovementioned 3, so if -by some miracle- he is in the final 3 with either 2 of them or one and a someone who gets mod-confirmed later then vote him. Otherwise treat him as town.

Stephen A/Andante/wavemode/Umlaut are in the mix zone, meaning I really can't lock a confident read on any of them. There's some of the good and some of the bad for each of them, but if I was forced to pick one and only one of them to vote out it'd probably be wave at this point.

the worst and Dwlee are scum. Both of them. Please don't let them wiggle their ways out of it after I go. They're both cunning and very capable scum players (and I'm saying that based on multiple past experiences having played with the both of them many many times before)
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:07 pm

In post 2343, fireisredsir wrote:duck is there any way eyes can be VT here given the information you have?
That's a very good question indeed. Lock them up to their fake claim so they won't be able to walk it back tomorrow. *thumbs up*
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:08 pm

In post 2348, the worst wrote:i have v little interest in revealing more info about my role. y'all are wild.
Scum goon nis my first guess because if you were a scum PR you wouldn't be trading yourself for me
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:35 pm

In post 2357, fireisredsir wrote:it would be v dumb for scum worst to trade himself for town eyes here. i don't think that's likely at all. im more worried about the possibility of wrongtown. but worst has played a lot more than me and ill trust that he knows what he's doing even if it doesn't make sense to me

In post 2359, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2356, HockeyFan wrote:nvm, I re read the worsts iso, and at the very very start of d2, it seems like they didnt have a guility on eyes, they were pushing other ppl and voting elsewhere, only AFTER 2098 is when they start pushing eyes?(its also super weird? like "hi hi" then just *vote eyes*, so im intrested about the others players thoughts if this *is* a scum claiming PR)

UNVOTE:
for now
eyes was his first vote of the day so it's believable to me. Although he voted me later which doesn't make a ton of sense to me. Like I could maybe see him not want to out to get eyes dead but I don't really understand why he ever unvotes eyes either. I do agree with Fire though that I don't really see scum Worst trading in his life for Eyes.
I am fine being the lim today. However, if either of you does not insist on voting out the worst tomorrow I would appreciate it if neither played with me anymore, because I really won't appreciate either of you using this "I don't think scum worst trading his life for eyes" as a reason to suggest they might still not be scum after I do flip.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:00 am

In post 2364, the worst wrote:i'm p sure someone else is hinting at a guilty on eyes but i don't really think eyes is scum
Seriously? So you claimed a guilty on me based on your understanding of someone else's crumbs while you yourself didn't think I as scum??
OK.. why didn't that other someone claim the guilty themselves if they had one? And how would you let someone you don't believe to be scum be put @E-1 with intent stated? Not just that you even asked Nero why he didn't hammer away too.

Yeah, I'm not buying this. Not a little bit
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:07 am

In post 2430, Dwlee99 wrote:They literally posted a game of theirs saying "wow look, people pushing me evil ><" and their play was completely different. Idk what to tell you
THIS from someone who maintains that "meta bad" doesn't look like a farce at all, does it?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:54 am

The situation is very very simple now. IF there is a GS (other than Nero) they should claim. If there's no CC then Nero, Hockey and wave are now semi-confirmed townies (I would have said confirmed except if there is some kind of another investigative that doesn't make since to co-exist with the gunsmith).

I still townread fire and Scorpious, so the whole scum team is in the worst/Dwlee/Andante/Umlaut/Stephen

Something I've noticed that may or may not mean anything: Dwlee has been shouting "eyes is scum" all game. Stephen has been tunneled on Nero. Andante adopted that game play of late and is advocating an Umlaut lim. Would it make sense for the whole team to adopt the same approach to the game at this point (tunnel on one player to look busy)?

But if that's the case then I hate the worst even more, because that was no way to play as a townie.

Regardless if there is no CC so that's where I am right now
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:28 am

In post 2548, Andante wrote:VOTE: eyes
if we can't yeet a pr, I'm down to yeet the one who voluntarily claimed VT d1
SCUM
In post 2554, Stephen A Smith wrote:whatever

VOTE: eyes

cant wait to see how modtisi fucks me over this game
Probably Scum
In post 2556, wavemode wrote:VOTE: eyes let's make it happen people
Bad town
In post 2564, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2548, Andante wrote:VOTE: eyes
if we can't yeet a pr, I'm down to yeet the one who voluntarily claimed VT d1

This logic doesn’t suck..

I’m at “fuck it “ levels right now..

People are giving roadmaps for fake claims and every single wagon fizzles because of whatever.

Bad Town
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (isolation #132) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:25 pm

I will wait for everyone to post before I try to read into anything
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:28 pm

Well, I am not trying to take credit for anything or to appear town here 9and if you think I am then vote me out I don't care, because I'm doing this for a greater cause)
In post 408, Eyes without a face wrote:I should let you all know I tend to suspect replacements more
In post 525, Eyes without a face wrote:I happen to know some of those who did replace out before making a single post hate to play scum
In post 751, Eyes without a face wrote:Nero had the best reaction.. which is.. bad! Nero is also an aggressive player as town, and I can guarantee you him being nice in the main thread is almost a scumtell.
You guys should really give room for players to express themselves without scrutiny. I was probably getting somewhere early on but everyone debunked me that I inadvertently doubtede myself and gradually reversed my read on Nero. In 525 I was referring to UD btw. Precisely UD.

Again, this has nothing to do with this very game. I am promoting a wider concept of letting other players follow their proposed theories and examine after the result and not before. No need to tell someone their ways are bad and don't make sense just because you didn't think like they do. I didn't even come up with that theory but rather adopted it from someone else and was willing to try and apply it to see how well it goes.

That said, Umlaut is also a replacement and I don't mind voting them, but that's just one slot I don't trust. As a matter of fact I need to reevaluate everything since I obviouslyb started well then gradually worked my way to get Nero from 2nd bottom to top 3 on my list.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:11 pm

@Scorpio: Why Andante over me? I did basically the same thing starting with a SR and weak push on Nero and ended up hard TRing him.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2616 (isolation #135) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:11 pm

*Scorpious
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2873 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:49 pm

In post 2870, Stephen A Smith wrote:i guess we can kill eyes if everyone wants to
I guess we can
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2886 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:40 pm

In post 2885, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2873, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 2870, Stephen A Smith wrote:i guess we can kill eyes if everyone wants to
I guess we can
Back to dayplay: this just feels like scum resigned here being solo + hard poe'd and suspected.
You're right as always.
I surrender
. GG.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:59 pm

In post 2889, Dwlee99 wrote:Yo does anyone know who eyes is btw
I do
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:01 pm

So, how come you pinned me down from the start of the game, Dwlee? I don't think I gave out many scumtells.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2895 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:23 pm

In post 2894, Andante wrote:ayyy it's that easy?
Yup. the worst is confirmed by Stephen ho himself wouldn't have confirmed a townie if he was scum. Dwlee has been mentioning the vigilante since like forever and Hockey is confirmed because in normals you can't have a scum backup for a town role. This leaves you, me and umlaut as the poe and the town does have 2 misyeets at hand so even if I could convince them to kill both you and umlaut before me I'd be stuck in a 3 man elo anyway and practically have no hope still so I decided to save everybody the trouble.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:28 pm

But the game isn't really over till the mod says so, so why not just have fun and pretend it's still ongoing. Hypothetically speaking, if I was to be eliminated and the game still didn't end who would you go after next? I think I'd need the answer from both the town and scum views meaning you should answer first as a the townie you are with your true views nand reads then again as a hypothetical last scum alive. I want to know how it could have been done if at all.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2903 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:46 pm

Please leave the dead alone 9at least until they can post in here) and help me improve my game (by responding to 2896 for starters)
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:55 pm

@Dwlee: Ok that's half n answer though. What id you were the last scum here. Who and how would you have tried to yeet next?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2911 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:59 pm

In post 2907, HockeyFan wrote:jfc, why am i so bad at reading ppl LOL, i tr eyes until today smh, anyways ggs, wp everyone(especially dwlee and frozen).
Also lol.I forgot how stressful mafia can be, coming home from work each day to like 15 pages.... was uhh not fun, now that we're in postgame, is there any way you can make the process of re reading easier,(question to everyone) becuz sometimes I can not be fucked to read 15 pages
(
Spoiler: your not, but you ruined the fun by dropping in now.
).

So, let's pretend I didn't out and let me see if I can gather enough votes on umlaut to survive for one more day. How say everyone? Let's all

VOTE: Umlaut

for now until the mod comes online and decide if they accept my surrender. If not you can all vote me out tomorrow
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:01 pm

Translation: I was pulling everyone's leg (especially Dwlee) to see how they reacted. With 2 misyeets in hand this could not have gone wrong even if it did result in my misyeet.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:03 pm

In post 2913, HockeyFan wrote:I would have voted this if u didnt surrender lol
You can still do it for fun. Yeah?

P-edit: Yes. Give me one reason why Scum Stephen clears tw there. Plus that role can't be faked I don't think.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2923 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:04 pm

In post 2919, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2914, Eyes without a face wrote:Translation: I was pulling everyone's leg (especially Dwlee) to see how they reacted. With 2 misyeets in hand this could not have gone wrong even if it did result in my misyeet.
uhhhh I want to kill you still LOL
You can do it tomorrow then. It's down to just me vs Umlaut is seems.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:08 pm

In post 2924, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2918, Andante wrote:I buy Dwlee's claim, hockey is gs now, duck is for sure town, I'm town

just leaves stephen/umlaut/eyes

if stephen is clear it's in eyes/umlaut
andante what are you doing
Why, lining up the 3 misyeets she needs to win 9as if that wasn't obvious by now). But I will take it. I will die today/tomorrow along with Umlaut and let's see if Andante can convince whoever she takes along to Elo to vote out a confirmed townie (the worst) and PR claim with a pseudo clear on them (Stephen) a PR claim (Hockey) or a named Townie (Dwlee).
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:09 pm

I mean, Andante was the ONLY player that still voted me AFTER I surrendered. She KNOWS the game wasn;t over and knows that I was trolling.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:10 pm

VOTE: Andante

Final solve, but I am seriously willing to self-hammer if you all insist.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:19 pm

In post 2934, HockeyFan wrote:??????????????? EYES WHAT DID U JUST DO lmfao, im like 95% sure thats a scum gambit, but idrc if it isnt or not, POE still stays same, eyes, idk why you're trying to push Andante when she pushed nero for like 2 days and idt her interactions are scum(with nero/scoprious)
Reread the interactions with Scoprious. She AND Scorpious were doing a scum theatre to distance from each other as well as from Nero.

The fact remains here: You, Stephen, Dwlee and the worst all posted after I fake claimed scum, and none of you thought of voting me still. No one thinks "The game isn't over yet" after the supposidly last scum posts "I surrender" in bold. ONLY SCUM know (for a fact) that the game isn't over and would still rally to cast a vote on the scum that
had already surrendered
. Think about it. It's a subconsciousness thing.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2937 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:22 pm

In post 2935, Andante wrote:
In post 2934, HockeyFan wrote:??????????????? EYES WHAT DID U JUST DO lmfao, im like 95% sure thats a scum gambit, but idrc if it isnt or not, POE still stays same, eyes, idk why you're trying to push Andante when she pushed nero for like 2 days and idt her interactions are scum(with nero/scoprious)
eyes just realized it's not auto for town, and is trying to backpedal
Oh, yes it is. I had already said the worst has been confirmed by Stephen. Stephen has been checked by Hockey, and Dwlee has been mentioning the Vig almost as much as they were mentioning me as scum. That's FOUR unyeetable slots. It's just you, ne abd Umlaut that remain in the PoE, and yet you're trying to drag Stephen into the PoE somehow.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:25 pm

So I have done something that you "have never seen mafia do" and thus if town "I am not playing to win"?? Good logic. (I think logic has just shot itself in the head, actually)
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2943 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:29 pm

@Anyone concerned:

1- What's personal about me tricking the mafia into outing themselves? I have not mentioned one thing that could even be remotely considered "personal: have I?

2- Why is Andnate the only one who is not only actively trying to vote me out, but with mush passion so.

3- Why the emotional outburst? What town player (who thinks they caught scum no less) gets angry over what happened? Wouldn't the game have been all but over from their PoV?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:31 pm

In post 2942, HockeyFan wrote:Anyways, POE is smth like eyes/andante/umulat?
Exactly. Now all I need is for you to convince the 3 other confirmed townies to not deviate from this path, and then I'll be happy to self-hammer as the first misyeet.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2945 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:33 pm

Wait. Voyeur checks incoming action only?? I thought it meant the worst didn't receive nor perform an action, thus excluding them from being the killer last night.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2954 (isolation #157) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:38 am

No need to extend the day any further.

VOTE ANFANTE NEXT PLEASE.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3344 (isolation #158) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:45 am

So 2 out of 3 scums were replaced vs 4 out of 10 town?? Nah.. never go for replacement. That's a bad theory evidently.

GG
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (isolation #159) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:00 am

Reaction test, and yours was really bad imho (regardless of the fact you were town still). I have never seen town rush to vote last scum who explicitly surrendered, Town are usually skeptical in these situations and we had time. I guess I was wrong about only scum would still be confident the game isn't over, but is you didn't think the game was over then you had to think I just might be town after all and should not have voted me still. I am as confused about your thought process there as you are about mine.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3351 (isolation #160) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:19 am

In post 3347, fireisredsir wrote:mod can't ever accept a surrender like that from maf and not from town cause that breaks the game. so no one should have thought the game was over
I am not talking about technicalities. I am talking about the human reaction. No one else dared vote me on the spot cuz that's how a town mind usually work. When you get shocked by a scum claim (especially the last scum) like that your mind pauses or freezes for a little time trying to evaluate the unexpected situation. It wouldn't have been as suspicious if Andante had waited for a few hours and then said something like "eh.. let's end the game then" and voted me.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3352 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:20 am

In post 3349, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 3344, Eyes without a face wrote:So 2 out of 3 scums were replaced vs 4 out of 10 town?? Nah.. never go for replacement. That's a bad theory evidently.

GG
still an awful theory.

Unless if you statistically prove it with a sufficient data on a population/site meta.
I don't have to. IT IS NOT MY OWN DOING. It's DGB's and DGB has been around much much longer than me

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”