Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:51 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 444, Titus wrote:Ok the vote counts are not telling me anything. Reading time.
Not even on d1? How is that even possible?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:54 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 449, Titus wrote:
In post 383, fireisredsir wrote:guaranteed scum in enchant/implosion/umlaut imo. possibly 2. i scumread umlaut and implosion more, but i could be wrong on that

galron kinda scummy

butterflies kinda scummy, maybe, idk, hydras are hard to read
I don't like butterflies scum, but I am scumreading butterflies and implosion.

Galron is null gtmh scum.
Wtf? Are you sr us or not?

What are your thoughts on d1 VCA?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 442, butterflies wrote:
In post 435, Titus wrote:I'll catch up this afternoon/evening.
In Anything uPick, you were doing VCAs on d freaking 1, now it’s d2, where is your d1 VCA?

~Nancyfly
I was only doing VCA because nagged. Second VCA needs counterwagons, we aren't getting any. I read people based on their associations with others.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:57 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 452, Titus wrote:
In Anything uPick, you were doing VCAs on d freaking 1, now it’s d2, where is your d1 VCA?

~Nancyfly
I was only doing VCA because nagged. Second VCA needs counterwagons, we aren't getting any. I read people based on their associations with others.
Who nagged you in Anything uPick? I thought you loved doing VCAs. When did this change?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:57 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 448, butterflies wrote:
In post 443, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 441, butterflies wrote:
In post 437, Umlaut wrote:
In post 434, furtiveglance wrote:
Umlaut
: 'Policy voting' Enchant pinged me.
I wouldn't policy vote someone I thought was town
. I also still think omgussing butterflies day 1 was scummy, followed by voting Progo who's slot is now town in my eyes. Seems to be pairing with implosion. I can't see implosion/Umlaut as much as I can see Enchant/Titus, but scum might not openly pair anyway.
I don't think Enchant is town. Where are you getting that I think they're town? Enchant's hammer was bad, their reaction to Dunn's twilight posts was bad for the reasons Noraa has already given, and the excuses they're making today are just wildly implausible (not to mention, as implo said, why even make excuses for doing what you always do as town, unless you have a guilty conscience about it?)
Wait what? Does furtive have an enchant tmi read?

~Nancyfly
What are you accusing me of here? Being mafia I guess, but what tmi?
Policy voting a slot doesn’t necessarily mean that slot is town but unless it’s either extreme or near elo. it’s usually not a good reason to vote someone. So, you have enchant as your strongest sr but you just accused Umlaut of voting someone they think is town?

That’s how it reads to me like you maybe possibly have some tmi read on enchant.

~Nancyfly
You're not making a lot of sense here. Yes Enchant is my strongest scumread. That doesn't mean I am 100% convinced Enchant is mafia, hence Umlaut (another scumread of mine) voting Enchant for a bad reason (policy voting) gave me pause. I did not accuse of Umlaut of thinking Enchant was town. I accused Umlaut of voting Enchant for a bad reason, as policy voting doesn't take a player's alignment into account.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:00 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I currently have two theories: Enchant/Titus is my favourite solve, but if Enchant is town I'm looking at Umlaut/implosion. If I had to vote right now I would vote for Enchant, but I want to use more of the day for discussion.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:01 am

Post by butterflies »

Can you explain to me. I still don’t know if you’re sr us or not because you seem to be either on the fence or contradicting yourself about that.

Why did you sr Galron and Implosion and what are your reads on the rest of the playerlist?

On d1, you disliked furtive’s oprning post, has your read on him changed since then?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 451, butterflies wrote:
In post 383, fireisredsir wrote:guaranteed scum in enchant/implosion/umlaut imo. possibly 2. i scumread umlaut and implosion more, but i could be wrong on that

galron kinda scummy

~Nancyfly
Typo. I am scumreading Enchant and implosion.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

Umlaut
. I also still think omgussing butterflies day 1 was scummy, followed by voting Progo who's slot is now town in my eyes. Seems to be pairing with implosion. I can't see implosion/Umlaut as much as I can see Enchant/Titus, but scum might not openly pair anyway.
I don't think Enchant is town. Where are you getting that I think they're town? Enchant's hammer was bad, their reaction to Dunn's twilight posts was bad for the reasons Noraa has already given, and the excuses they're making today are just wildly implausible (not to mention, as implo said, why even make excuses for doing what you always do as town, unless you have a guilty conscience about it?)

~Nancyfly
Policy voting a slot doesn’t necessarily mean that slot is town but unless it’s either extreme or near elo. it’s usually not a good reason to vote someone. So, you have enchant as your strongest sr but you just accused Umlaut of voting someone they think is town?

That’s how it reads to me like you maybe possibly have some tmi read on enchant.

~Nancyfly
Policy votes are fine, and better sooner than later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 453, butterflies wrote:

~Nancyfly
Who nagged you in Anything uPick? I thought you loved doing VCAs. When did this change?

~Nancyfly
I do love VCA, but I need counters to use it. VCA needs context and other decisions. There was no real counter to Dunn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:06 am

Post by butterflies »

Umlaut
: 'Policy voting' Enchant pinged me. I wouldn't policy vote someone I thought was town. I also still think omgussing butterflies day 1 was scummy, followed by voting Progo who's slot is now town in my eyes. Seems to be pairing with implosion. I can't see implosion/Umlaut as much as I can see Enchant/Titus, but scum might not openly pair anyway.
In post 454, furtiveglance wrote:
Umlaut

~Nancyfly

~Nancyfly
You're not making a lot of sense here. Yes Enchant is my strongest scumread. That doesn't mean I am 100% convinced Enchant is mafia, hence Umlaut (another scumread of mine) voting Enchant for a bad reason (policy voting) gave me pause. I did not accuse of Umlaut of thinking Enchant was town. I accused Umlaut of voting Enchant for a bad reason, as policy voting doesn't take a player's alignment into account.
I have bolded your quote. You said you wouldn’t have policy voted someone you thought was town, implying Umlaut thought enchant is town, now you say that isn’t the case. But you did say that, not that he voted enchant for a “bad reason”.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:09 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 457, Titus wrote:

galron kinda scummy

~Nancyfly

So, you’re not sr us then? Does that mean you’re tr us?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:14 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 458, Titus wrote:
Umlaut

~Nancyfly

~Nancyfly
Why are policy votes good and do you have any examples of town!you supporting policy votes?
Why don’t you have any reaction to furtive sr you? Why are you specifically focused on Implosion and Galron?

You haven’t explained a single read this entire game, save furtive’s opening post on d1. You never expressed a single read on Dunn before voting him, where as in Happy Face you relentlessly cased him.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:16 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 459, Titus wrote:
In post 453, butterflies wrote:

~Nancyfly

~Nancyfly
I do love VCA, but I need counters to use it. VCA needs context and other decisions. There was no real counter to Dunn.
You had a main wagon on Dunn and the rest of the playerlist either voting elsewhere or not voting.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:19 am

Post by butterflies »

What really perplexes me is that furtive has Titus squarely in their PoE and Titus has expressed no opinion on that.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:21 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 460, butterflies wrote:
Umlaut
: 'Policy voting' Enchant pinged me. I wouldn't policy vote someone I thought was town. I also still think omgussing butterflies day 1 was scummy, followed by voting Progo who's slot is now town in my eyes. Seems to be pairing with implosion. I can't see implosion/Umlaut as much as I can see Enchant/Titus, but scum might not openly pair anyway.
In post 454, furtiveglance wrote:
Umlaut

~Nancyfly

~Nancyfly
I have bolded your quote. You said you wouldn’t have policy voted someone you thought was town, implying Umlaut thought enchant is town, now you say that isn’t the case. But you did say that, not that he voted enchant for a “bad reason”.

~Nancyfly
The point I was making is that Umlaut should only vote Enchant if he actually scumreads her, not just 'policy' for the lolhammer. I think that's the last I'll say on this matter.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:26 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 343, butterflies wrote:
In post 160, Titus wrote:
In post 155, Noraa wrote:i mean hardest to catch, yeah probably.
I am.
@Titus, why did you make this post?

~Nancyfly
I would still like an answer to this.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 462, butterflies wrote:
Umlaut

~Nancyfly

~Nancyfly
Why are policy votes good and do you have any examples of town!you supporting policy votes?
Why don’t you have any reaction to furtive sr you? Why are you specifically focused on Implosion and Galron?

You haven’t explained a single read this entire game, save furtive’s opening post on d1. You never expressed a single read on Dunn before voting him, where as in Happy Face you relentlessly cased him.

~Nancyfly
This game is strategically different. It's not as wise for me to give too detailed reads, as I tend to be too direct and could out if I am a Merlin. I need some explanation for my reads though to be readable evidently. I am struggling to find that balance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 446, Titus wrote:
In post 343, butterflies wrote:
In post 160, Titus wrote:
In post 155, Noraa wrote:i mean hardest to catch, yeah probably.
I am.
@Titus, why did you make this post?

~Nancyfly
I have a reputation for being good at scum when active. I am just better at either alignment when active, especially in later days. You aren't familiar with that unless an alt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:28 am

Post by butterflies »

@furtive, what do you make of Titus having 0 response to your sr on them?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 469, butterflies wrote:@furtive, what do you make of Titus having 0 response to your sr on them?

~Nancyfly
I'm actually writing that up as we speak.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

Shit my mini read wall got ate. No wonder you see no response.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:34 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 467, Titus wrote:
Umlaut

~Nancyfly

~Nancyfly

~Nancyfly
This game is strategically different. It's not as wise for me to give too detailed reads, as I tend to be too direct and could out if I am a Merlin. I need some explanation for my reads though to be readable evidently. I am struggling to find that balance.
How would directly explaining your reads out you as a possible Merlin? If you actually are a Merlin than you’d only have one guilty, so you can still make reads on everyone else. And assuming that this is even true, if you have a guilty on a slot, why can’t you come up with either in game or meta reasons to sr them?

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:34 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 469, butterflies wrote:@furtive, what do you make of Titus having 0 response to your sr on them?

~Nancyfly
It's not really +scum and Titus said they would respond soon, but doesn't change my scumread either.
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:36 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 467, Titus wrote:
Umlaut

~Nancyfly

~Nancyfly

~Nancyfly
In post 457, Titus wrote:

galron kinda scummy

~Nancyfly
Hmm . . . interesting.

~Nancyfly
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

Return to “Completed Open Games”