Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1047 (isolation #200) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

tictac vote on chaos is just also so massively scumfucky i want nothing to do with the wagon
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #201) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i wont be shut down rofl
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #202) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

you are twisting my words and i do not wish to have a conversation like that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #203) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

shadowgirl equity with meuh just skyrocketed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #204) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

like the word choice i just witnessed just completely skeeved me out like holy shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #205) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok maybe my gl fos was kinda stupid lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #206) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1060, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1051, GuiltyLion wrote:doesn't all this apply to the Meuh wagon as well? I agree the movement towards HEM is skeevy but I feel it could just as much be resistance to Meuh wagon
I agree that it could possibly apply there as well.
In post 1053, DkKoba wrote:you are twisting my words and i do not wish to have a conversation like that.
You said Chaos is deserving of a D1 pass. What do you find in their posts that is not "being scared" [to give a bold take] compared to Meuh? Like how am I supposed to word this so that you can explain what you feel the difference is.
I'm not engaging with your wordplay and semantics.

begone
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #207) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

i do not think you understand tone or are partners with meuh so im just not going to bother here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #208) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@marci when you see this, please describe what's been going on in your hood so far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #209) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what if we just no lim and if theres a vig have them holster bc n1 vig shots are terribad anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #210) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1133, Gamma Emerald wrote:Meuh gets a pass because she used my meme
If chaos does something that feeds my ego he can get a pass too
But like, it has to be genuine, I don’t expect anything deliberate would pass the buck
denied
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #211) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1152, ShadowGirl wrote:The place that I'm currently at is that I feel that there are just as many people avoiding the Chaos wagon, so that is still my preference, but that I will vote for Meuh as we're coming down to the (deadline) wire, as the 3 vote flip flop was sketch (+ avoiding Chaos wagon).
its almost like people trust my reads or smthing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #212) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

24 hours left

kill meuh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #213) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who cares abt claims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #214) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

meuh could have claimed friendly neighbor vigilante mason and i would still kill them here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #215) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ignore claims ffs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #216) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your argument is bad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #217) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have a guilty (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #218) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1370, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1366, DkKoba wrote:I have a guilty (:
Nvm. Not massclaim time:)
Oh i want dwlee to claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #219) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee frozen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #220) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

im willing to relook at chaos with meuh townflip.but after dwlee first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #221) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

GL being mason was the most blatant thing rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #222) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee claim what you claimed in the hood please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #223) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

(:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #224) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1401, humaneatingmonkey wrote:this is a personal account

but i know im more conscious of PRs when im scum

cant say that's the same for koba
i always solve for prs as town and scum bc it helps full solve, i absolutely was correct that GL was an informed party and im mad they were blatant abt it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #225) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i rolecopped dwlee and they were just neighbor, they hardclaimed an extra PR d1.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #226) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1405, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1404, DkKoba wrote:i absolutely was correct that GL was an informed party and im mad they were blatant abt it
difference between town informed party vs scum informed party?
very little if its played poorly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #227) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #228) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1408, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1407, DkKoba wrote:very little if its played poorly
then why did your head go mason instead of scum
Dwlee left out i said i wasnt sure but it was a potential theory based on gamestate having too many people i found scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #229) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

ez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #230) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee stopped talking to me at a certain point, i tried to prod them overnight.
I think they believe they can win vs me pushing them but didnt expect the hard guilty.

I never really thought dwlee was towny i just wantsd them to have false hope so theyd spew people - meuh push was based on dwlee being frozen on giving a read on them when meuh was under pressure.

I think marci is spewed town off dwlee, maybe chaos, im not sure bc i feel chaos is way less active than usual here and thats been skeeving me.

DEFINITELY HEM tho bc dwlee tried to turn me against HEM in our hood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #231) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1418, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1415, humaneatingmonkey wrote:will the other mason please standup
nvm please no one answer this
roden is pretty obv mason rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #232) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1417, Roden wrote:
In post 1414, Dwlee99 wrote:Do any of you think town!koba doesn't talk for a week in a hood with me especially when I was busy IRL and they normally constantly bug me if I don't post for like 16 hours
Nope, Koba is definitely scum, what I thought was a town ping early in the game was just scum seeing a PR soft and backing off for town cred.
consider: im good at this game and knew you were informed and now ur showing the classic symptoms of mason ego.

Luckily this time i can provide a scum who blundered their hoodplay
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #233) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

roden i play a deeper game than u do, i wanted dwlee to kill your masonry bc i wanted to live(selfish) so i told them my read there so that it would confirm you town.

I think masonries are -ev when they think theyre hero players, on par with vigs, so yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #234) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1424, Roden wrote:
In post 1420, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1418, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1415, humaneatingmonkey wrote:will the other mason please standup
nvm please no one answer this
roden is pretty obv mason rofl
Yeah I'm Mason, now please self vote or vote Enchant
I have a hard guilty on dwlee hop off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #235) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

I literally swindled dwlee and u decide to ego play, literally f off bc i can read every aspect of the game.
U TMId GL and i was right. My reading is genuine.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #236) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

And yeah theres prob a traitor , who i will be hunting for tonight. I just wanted to get a red here and make sure dwlee wasnt said traitor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #237) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1430, Roden wrote:
In post 1422, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1417, Roden wrote:
In post 1414, Dwlee99 wrote:Do any of you think town!koba doesn't talk for a week in a hood with me especially when I was busy IRL and they normally constantly bug me if I don't post for like 16 hours
Nope, Koba is definitely scum, what I thought was a town ping early in the game was just scum seeing a PR soft and backing off for town cred.
consider: im good at this game and knew you were informed and now ur showing the classic symptoms of mason ego.

Luckily this time i can provide a scum who blundered their hoodplay
"Ego" LMAO

Do you have any self awareness Koba

You literally attacked me all game and kept trying to flip me so uh, yeah good job catching that I'm a Mason lol
why do u town read dwlee?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #238) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1433, Roden wrote:
In post 1426, DkKoba wrote:roden i play a deeper game than u do, i wanted dwlee to kill your masonry bc i wanted to live(selfish) so i told them my read there so that it would confirm you town.

I think masonries are -ev when they think theyre hero players, on par with vigs, so yeah
Are you ok
no im tilted that im getting a repeat of a game where i got mislimmed by masons being ego players bc i dared to suspect them for having TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #239) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1436, humaneatingmonkey wrote:so it's easy right

elim koba's hard guilty
if it flips town, then elim koba

if koba is town, at least we can count on his result and scum wanting to kill him to stop the result.

unless koba has a wiggle room to say that "oh my bad didn't know dwlee could be scum it wasn't a hard guilty after all"
Nope i got a result of Neighbor. Thats it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #240) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1438, Roden wrote:
In post 1429, DkKoba wrote:I literally swindled dwlee and u decide to ego play, literally f off bc i can read every aspect of the game.
U TMId GL and i was right. My reading is genuine.
You can read all aspects of the game but pushed both Masons D1 and mis-elim'd another townie who I also said was town

Ok
ok then help me bus dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #241) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes i am, they are 100% confirmed fmpov
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #242) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #243) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1448, Roden wrote:
In post 1435, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1433, Roden wrote:
In post 1426, DkKoba wrote:roden i play a deeper game than u do, i wanted dwlee to kill your masonry bc i wanted to live(selfish) so i told them my read there so that it would confirm you town.

Are you ok
no im tilted that im getting a repeat of a game where i got mislimmed by masons being ego players bc i dared to suspect them for having TMI
Nice AtE

If you suspected Masons why did you push both of them and repeatedly try to get me to explain my read on GL? If you thought I was a Mason you would've just dropped it. It's also just anti-town to out Masons so I'm not sure why you think this means you're town.
Idc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #244) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im fixing the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #245) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

Btw dwlees claim isnt even consistant.. they claimed roaming doc in hood LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #246) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1461, humaneatingmonkey wrote:alternatively, we both let you chill for a day, we can get enchant.

but i think that betrays the gamestate a little. you guys made yourselves the most interesting choices in the menu.

you can't both be scum.

koba, assure me you're not lying as town.
I have lied a lot this game to manipulate the gamestate but im telling the truth about my guilty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #247) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ill do it later but most of what I've said about the hood is true
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #248) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Mechs>reads when im holding the guilty :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #249) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

I did not retract my hard guillty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #250) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am a Rolecop. No modifiers. Neighbor result on dwlee, dwlee claim contradicts me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #251) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes i do kill conftowns to protect myself.
Im selfish
I do whatever it takes to live n1 if im onto scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #252) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Everytime i die n1 in a game it goes to shit.
I didnt need that here esp since i randed a pr

I got what i assume will maybe be the most value i can get other than catching a traitor maybe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #253) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes im selfish roden bc i believe i can solve the game more effectively
No offense, just i have had a hot streak recently.

Dwlee is good as scum and i misread their spew on meuh so my bad but thats why i clung onto them so hard.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #254) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

breaking news: masons dont understand jokes and go straight to ego
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #255) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

this is why i outted you roden rofl
I have 0 patience for clears who play like you do when im busy fucking up scum
My legacy is tictac + chaos, if either are a miss, shadowgirl should be a hit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #256) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1488, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 917, DkKoba wrote:Just like IV and House were only T/T in a very specific world in my last mini normal.

(This is a crumb that is impossible to discern for now that ive explained to dwlee)
Can I have some context on this now that everything is a mess between ya'll lol
House fake claimed masons with IV but i scumread IV and IV ended up being scum rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #257) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1488, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 917, DkKoba wrote:Just like IV and House were only T/T in a very specific world in my last mini normal.

(This is a crumb that is impossible to discern for now that ive explained to dwlee)
Can I have some context on this now that everything is a mess between ya'll lol
House fake claimed masons with IV but i scumread IV and IV ended up being scum rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #258) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1489, humaneatingmonkey wrote:like, i dont think this savior mentality translates into scum who blunders their d2 because they lie about a guilty and lie about their role and lie about their neighborhood, and be the first one of their team out. koba wants to go to elo.
We wont be going to elo as long as im alive, trust.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #259) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont have an exact example bc i never had a similar enough situation, *but* i did hammer a townread bc i wanted to be alive in ELo, and i was even town in that game ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #260) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1497, Roden wrote:
In post 1482, DkKoba wrote:yes i do kill conftowns to protect myself.
Im selfish
I do whatever it takes to live n1 if im onto scum.
I don't believe this for a second lol. Post some town examples.
In post 1483, DkKoba wrote:Everytime i die n1 in a game it goes to shit.
I didnt need that here esp since i randed a pr

I got what i assume will maybe be the most value i can get other than catching a traitor maybe
If you were dead N1 we'd have two conftown going into a 10p D2 and we would know you were telling the truth.

I have zero reason to believe you, your reads have been shit all game. You only had three major pushes D1 and they were all town. You've been lying about almost everything and hard stopped us from scum hunting within the hoods just to say "btw my hood has scum :)" by using mech play over day play.

Convince me that you're town.
roden i have a very high level view of mafia philosophy and stacking clears is not involved.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #261) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

You think im scum bc you are projecting how you view game philosophy onto me... when i vehemently disagree with it.
I think protecting a more active strong player is better than protecting a clear. Mind you i wanted you to get killed and not GL but yea dwlee decided to openscum bc town dwlee would have been on GL. Prob why they modified their claim to simple.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #262) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Anyways if you dont believe me idk what will convince u bc i am handing u a scum on a silver platter.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #263) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok u can be upset at my playstyle i understwnd that but it doesn't make me mafia

We are playing Mafia, not Survivor or Big Brother
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #264) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

regardless the way you are now interacting with me implies u did realize your read was based on a disagreement and not actual AI stuff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #265) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1516, Roden wrote:
In post 1487, DkKoba wrote:breaking news: masons dont understand jokes and go straight to ego
No I'm just ND but thanks for setting off my social anxiety with all of these fucking pointless personal attacks

I'm also sick of these "ego" accusations. I'm not the one forcing my will onto the entire player list and bullying people into doing what I want. I'm not the one saying I deserve credit for solving the game. I'm not the one postimg hero solves every other game. I'm not the one playing fucking story mode. I'm literally just trying to play the game I signed up for, and you're getting pissy that I won't blindly trust you and let you solo solve the game.

For whatever fucking reason you just think I'm a level zero player with predictable straight forward play. You don't even understand why I voted you today even though I made it clear all of D1 that you were essentially town locked. You turned this day into a stupid shitfest and fucked the game state up so badly that I can't do anything today without it looking like I'm voting you for personal/emotional reasons. I do play emotionally but that was never the point of my interactions with you. Your head's so far up your own ass that you never stopped to think about why I was doing the things I was doing and that maybe, just maybe, I had a sense of nuance.

But no go ahead Koba, fucking solo solve the game and ignore everyone else's reads. I don't give a shit anymore.

UNVOTE:
i created a 50/50 vote with a role that normally cannot get guilties I fail to really see how I messed up -

fake scumreading me to see who hops on was quite weird bc like scum aren't gonna out themselves for dwlee here when they're in a 50/50 atp on the receiving end of an investigative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #266) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1577, humaneatingmonkey wrote:im believing the narrative that koba is a traitor trying to push any!Dwlee
Consider the following: No.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #267) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

NO ONE ELSE NEEDS TO CLAIM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #268) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

we do not need to claim when there is a 50/50.
The people pushing for claims should start if they so want to have claims but no one else
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #269) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1605, Not Known 15 wrote:I think koba is a traitor. Let me post my case when I have time.
Can't wait to debunk this one :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #270) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1601, Enchant wrote:I slept, i slept well and now i have urge to believe Dwlee99...

Nightmares.
You shouldn't, they are caught in a lie.

Just look at their claim of simple doc + their claim they protected GL. it is an excuse, they wanted to pretend like they would have been on GL while killing them, because GL townread me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #271) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

because they know I'm likely to enter this dayphase with a push probably. dwlee is able to predict stuff like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #272) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

after I tried to prod them overnight they knew i was on their radar and since GL died over me, and they voted me, it is very plausible the plan was that dwlee wanted to get a mislim on me for pushing a townie, unfortunately for them -> I got a mech guilty on them which was likely NOT in their plans thus why their attitude changed after i outted it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #273) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes i did
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #274) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1613, Enchant wrote:Honestly i believe in this more.

Like...
M.

Does Koba even remains silent as any alignment?

Don't torture me.

VOTE: Dwlee99
enter my dungeon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #275) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually im going to do this sick thing where i refuse to elaborate anymore to force people to spew their own alignment rather than presenting a lock solid case that makes analyzing the dwlee wagon difficult.

read me on my posts in thread <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #276) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1641, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Koba not wanting to do it is +scum Koba
i already have done so earlier and i have given examples of what has happened bud, i am busy today + i am happy if scum wants to out themselves by voting me here, because i know that scum will 100% try to use this as an excuse to do this.

make dwlee do it - hold them to the same standards bud.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #277) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not afraid i just think you're annoying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #278) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

HEM tell me, what is the easier claim - me saying there was content that led to a mech guilty from me, or dwlee pretending they said nothing.

this is why i dont care because youre clearly not thinking about this in good faith and just want to be a hero and make a hard read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #279) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1650, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1648, DkKoba wrote:HEM tell me, what is the easier claim - me saying there was content that led to a mech guilty from me, or dwlee pretending they said nothing.
dwlee pretending they say nothing actually

it's the same as you pretending there was activity when in fact there weren't any, and you not wanting to illustrate the story for us to folllow

also your ego attacks wont work on me, so just get to the point where you convince us more. right now, we're not very convinced. (same as roden)

don't you think it's on you to provide the burden of proof? not our fault you're so untrustworthy with your mind games
cool.

i don't care

i have offered enough specfics where I can reasonably say that dwlee is full of shit.

when im not busy IRL i can offer more specifics but i already paraphrased very specific things and you just want to be a hero which is pretty blatant so im not offering you more content to conf bias with when youre clearly not asking in good faith lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #280) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1653, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1646, Dwlee99 wrote:I can't cite what's not there lol

There hasn't been a single post in the hood for 8 days
Is this true koba?
no its blatantly false rofl

even if i were scum here there is 0 chance i would just go radio silent in a hood as they are largely my favorite mechanic, so dwlee even just claiming this should be a gigantic red flag.

maybe dwlee just hasnt opened the hood in 8 days and thinks that this will make the posts not exist, because they have not posted since sometime around EoD1, their last post in on the 28th saying they'll vote meuh in a frustrated tone. like that's not even 8 days ago - thats half that, and i clearly stated in thread I would ask dwlee to give thoughts on meuh in our hood, beacuse I was looking for spew.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #281) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

my last post is basically telling dwlee that day 2 was going to be fun :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #282) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait it was tictac i had given dwlee to reread -> but I also had tasked them with meuh and at that point they froze up.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #283) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1658, DkKoba wrote:oh wait it was tictac i had given dwlee to reread -> but I also had tasked them with meuh and at that point they froze up.
given to dwlee and posted in thread about it *
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #284) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

mason stuff was around the 24th/25th lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #285) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

and there's the backtrack

saying there were posts 4 days ago is quite the difference from "no posts in 8 days"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #286) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

i *was* posting less frequently going into the night and EoD but dwlee is basically trying to make ups a scenario where Koba manages to freeze up in a hood

??

like no, I would only explicitly stop posting if a) I'm scum and nightkilling my hood partner or b) I'm town and feel that my hood partner is 100% scum and i have nothing more to gleam from interacting with them

i kept talking because I wanted to live the night but dwlee just was completely absent after the 28th.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #287) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i explicitly did follow up rofl

and REFERENCED SAID CONVO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #288) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

>.> remember this person got nommed for don corlerone last year before you go and think that they have to be town because my scumgame is "stronger", when its at about the same level >.> and faking that pieces are missing is substantially easier than making up pieces.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #289) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

REMEMBER DWLEE LITERALLY BOTCHED THEIR CLAIM AND ALSO CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN A DOC ON A PERSON THAT WAS VERY LIKELY A PR THAT DIED LAST NIGHT

this is not genuine at all and should be probably the best objective argument that people actually follow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #290) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1683, Roden wrote:Dwlee just got gotcha'd, there's nothing left to debate there. If it never came up in the hood, more than enough time had passed that Dwlee should've said so by now. The post that Shadowgirl quoted was the exact one I had in mind because it was posted March 25th, the date Dwlee claims Koba stopped posting in the hood.

The real issue we need to solve is if Dwlee slipped or if they "slipped". Because if they figured they were going down anyway, they could be pulling a stunt similar to what I did in SCP.
this is in no way similar to SCP, first off being a) im town b) fuck u c) did i mention im town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #291) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(that fuck u was not meant to be aggressive more of a light sarcastic joke )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #292) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1690, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1649, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1599, ShadowGirl wrote:Dwlee and DkKoba, what's your current reads list?
Yes, I'm really going to keep quoting this lol
read my posts, i have stated my reads

i dont do reads lists on demand.

i am uncompromising on this point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #293) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have left a legacy scumread list - I do not need to offer more just so scum can nightkill me for being right as no one listens to dead townies.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #294) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shadow I did answer. you dont like the answer because it requires effort. I intentionally always do this when someone tries to push me to out reads list when i dont want to at the time.

read my ISO and my reads are fairly clear.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #295) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wasnt the whole point of your gambit to fake spew you town ??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #296) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #297) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

awe you didn't like my meme?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #298) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

quoting private communication is against the rules
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #299) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

and I'm not going to angleshoot the rule just to "prove" it exists lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #300) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

enchant town if it wasnt obvious already
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #301) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: tictac
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #302) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm not claiming anything mechanical until its relevant.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #303) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1800, tictac wrote:
In post 1799, tictac wrote:
In post 1789, Roden wrote:I...what? I'm sorry, why am I alive?
why is koba?
scratch that.
neighborhood not gonna be 2scumz, so koba clear
Lmaoooooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #304) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

good morning
i have Thoughts about shadowgirl that i will post later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #305) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

The way I got high and forgot about this game last night and was going to actually end up voting ShadowGirl :lol:

Not anymore.

I am busy today so expect lower activity.

NGL tempted to just yeet the slot with several replacements even if it brings up to limlo to make the game easier.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #306) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Cool so, ignoring mathblade.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #307) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1878, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1365, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba's been ignoring me in neighborhood
VOTE: Koba
This is why it’s staged.
If Koba is called out as a liar Koba looks good but if Dwlee goes down Koba looks good.

I doubt Koba ignores a hood as town or scum.

They hyperpost a lot.
the funniest part of all this is quoting a flipped scum and believing what the scum is saying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #308) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I didn't write the whole wall because I'm striving to be a less toxic person lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #309) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Mathblade, why are you hard softing vig?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #310) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

regardless
VOTE: ShadowGirl

this is where I wanted to go, I just was feeling off and wanted to be careful about how I did this because I struggle against wordy scumplayers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #311) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

I already said tictac is scum but no one wants to sheep lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #312) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1984, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1982, DkKoba wrote:I already said tictac is scum but no one wants to sheep lol
Koba I am trying to consider you town.

Please stop antagonizing me while I am catching up. K thx.
i guess stating my reads = antagonizing rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #313) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

i literally buried the last day's scum when the attention wasn't even going to be on them but ok lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #314) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1994, Enchant wrote:Aren't you tried to do so from d1 via claiming that Dwlee failed to answer on traitor bait.
:lol:
well yes and no - I just wanted to dig up more info before I shove over a scum and then watch from the spec chat as people miss the other scum easily.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #315) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

i want to lim in tictac or shadowgirl here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #316) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2089, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2081, Roden wrote:Sorry I was gone for a bit, personal stuff came up and took all my attention.

Ok so, the reason I say that we have enough clears to just win this is because we have a Mason, a Rolecop, and a Vig. Further, and Shadow has actually already explained this, Enchant is spewed town by scum choosing to keep me alive. I was heavily tunneled on the slot since the second half of Day 1, and I'm conftown, so Enchant had multiple reasons to kill me if he was scum. And tbh, it wouldn't have looked bad for him at all to kill me since conftowns are expected to die. So I don't think it even makes sense as a gambit to try to fake spew himself as town by keeping me around.

Koba being alive as well only makes sense in two worlds. Either they're scum, or they were Roleblocked. And I really don't think they're scum, the Day 2 play is just flashy and unnecessary if it was a bus the whole time. Plus it was way too early, I think Koba knows that they need a reason to still be alive if they're scum, also I'm pretty sure they kill me instead of PR hunting. So I think they're just Roleblocked and that's why they don't have any results. If town, scum kind of does want to keep them around since it makes them look suspicious.

So, from my perspective, we have three cleared players: Koba, Enchant, and myself. If Enchant is not the Vig, then we have four cleared players and it's impossible for scum to win. I think it's better for the Vig to claim before ELO but that's just me.

I still want to vote Shadow, since she has essentially claimed VT by offering to get voted out to clear the 1v1 dispute between her and NM. I also think her flip would give us the most info, since there are associatives with other players there while NM has...literally nothing. Honestly I'm not really sure why they're competing wagons in the first place.
I get this and it’s where I started but I think there’s a dilemma you haven’t considered.

Assume Koba is town and you’re town. Assume Koba was roleblocked/interfered with.
Why is Koba not dead?

This would also have to imply that Koba’s reads are bad.
almost like

the reason i stopped pushing chaos slot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #317) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2085, Roden wrote:Can we get some actual game-advancing content please
thats a full read, what more do you need?

NM can be read tonally fairly easily and i am leaning them town atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #318) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2095, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1196, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1188, DkKoba wrote:who cares abt claims
(raises hand in boomer)
I can see there's not one single mechplay thing we're gonna agree on lol
I don’t see why Shadowgirl takes this stance end of D1 as scum.

I kinda think we’re looking at Koba and TicTac.

TicTac pushes me to see if he can get a reaction Koba can analyze to get a claim or not from me.

TicTac and Koba are likely torn as to whether the vig is in me/Enchant/NM.

Roden was kept around not because Enchant read (but I agree Enchant is probably town) but because he’ll defend Koba.

This solve also matches the gamestall rule.
the issue with your theory is

that I know exactly who the vig is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #319) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol did mathblade just slip in the same way in the last time they complained about "muh townsided setup"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #320) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a) there's at least 1 unflipped scum, likely 2 -> you know whats likely?

scum gunsmith.

scum pt cop

your mech spec is unimaginative and aims to frame me as scum

just embarassing that i am good enough as scum that i have to bury 2 scum before anyone bothers to even breathe a townread in my direction
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #321) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok enchant you can come forward
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #322) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theories that dont fit will naturally have holes and I will happily expose them all :) now help me kill shadowgirl, the scum who thought I was going to just tunnel the same reads and would never flip onto her.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #323) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what is so strong about town rolecop?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #324) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i literally only got value out of it because my neighbor was a dirty liar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #325) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

roden was literally pushing me day 2 and trying to kill me over dwlee but sure math, tell me more
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #326) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think you severely overrate the power that my role has
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #327) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sure, it probably means the rest of mafia are goons - but your idea of balance is not the same idea that the NRG nor RadiantCowbells has - and I even talked before this game with RC about game balance without knowing about this game - and he prefers roles that dont offer hard guilties but add to the game, etc.

so yeah :)

if my role wasnt able to get a single hard guilty that would suck, wouldnt it?

now - why do you think shadowgirl is town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #328) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok well I expected at most to only get 1 guilty on a potential traitor rofl

you realize the game started *at* 12 players?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #329) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok im just going to ignore mathblade's trolling

seeya later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #330) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2121, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 2105, DkKoba wrote:theories that dont fit will naturally have holes and I will happily expose them all :) now help me kill shadowgirl, the scum who thought I was going to just tunnel the same reads and would never flip onto her.
What? We've been clashing all game. If I'm scum, why would I think that you're more likely to be on my side over HEM, who has been townreading me and I have gotten along with super well all game? I can't see what is logical about me as scum keeping you around over HEM.
In post 2091, MathBlade wrote:So realistically I think strictly mechanically Dwlee claimed doctor in a setup with a known vig.

Dwlee is a competent scum player so they don’t claim doctor without a damn good reason to.
Broadly, there was no way for town to know there was a vig until today, since there was no second kill on N1. Does that mean scum might be "informed"? Or otherwise the only other way to find out roles is DkKoba with their rolecop ability.
the way you are trying to twist the facts to fit this kind of theory is ngl pretty encouraging for me for finding you scum, thanks for that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #331) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm going to direct you to the shitfight you had with Ari the last time you replaced into a game as an indicator of what would happen if I engaged you and why I am disengaging.

I, despite popular belief, do not like being toxic and wish to not shit up the game and any feeling of superiority of you thinking I was caught, is simply trolling behavior to me as your solve is contingent on *you* being the setup designer rather than ignoring the reality that we are in where I will flip rolecop and it will not matter.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #332) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i had to watch you ruin an easy town win that i setup from the dead chat as you replaced so excuse me for not wanting to feed your bullshit math based theories that have 0 place in the *social* deduction game of mafia.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #333) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so frankly, after catching 1 scum already, and you having caught 0 this game - I will take my leave and try to keep the game in a better mood instead (:

seeya!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #334) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2141, Enchant wrote:Just in a case, i am with modifier.

Please state it.
Correctly.
Novice yerrrr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #335) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

RC is evil, but not *that* evil.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #336) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee interactions with gamma skeeved me and i checked because you would be top deepscum candidate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #337) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2166, MathBlade wrote:So I gotta work now but I won’t join a wagon with Koba and I want whoever Koba is on to flip.

Your move Koba.
ok enjoy me carrying you then, i really don't mind.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #338) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2175, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2171, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2166, MathBlade wrote:So I gotta work now but I won’t join a wagon with Koba and I want whoever Koba is on to flip.

Your move Koba.
ok enjoy me carrying you then, i really don't mind.
I hate how smug you are right now.

I imagine you sitting there in your glorious enbie ness going “Ha math is the only one who suspects me and he’s such an easy discredit. All I have to do is keep reminding people I ‘caught’ Dwlee and Math hasn’t ‘caught’ anyone due to being a replace in”

It kills me how smug you’re being right now
you literally discredited my reads as trash when my PoE was perfect in Mini Normal bunnies so more like im sitting here seeing you get what you deserved after that statment there as i had to watch you drive several mislimes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #339) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok nevermind Mathblade is scum rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (isolation #340) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2186, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Koba

Can afford.
can you just trust me >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #341) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'll vote NM if it forces an elimination + helps shed light on the gamestate better. I'd normally suggest we use enchant for an elim at night instead but I would prefer not to be blasted here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #342) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Mathblade
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #343) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

replacements suck

good job but like, the gamestate I setup was not for yall
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #344) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw I completely guessed Enchant's modifier based on what I know about RC, my rolecop checks were on tictac and Mathblade slot(marci)

I almost said Night 2 Vigilante but then I remembered something about him saying he likes setups that would be entertaining to watch and not entertaining for him to play in - ergo Novice fits better.

Biggest mistake was killing HEM when it looked like he softed an investigative on ShadowGirl - I thought there was a town Gunsmith due to my role existing - and I thought that was the Gunsmith.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #345) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also mathblade, a rolecop absolutely fits in the setup for town, starting off with 12 people as opposed to 13 is a huge shift in balance in favor of the mafia team with 3 mafia present, and rolecop adds very little value for the town other than being a named townie that can semi-prove their own role.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #346) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

no redactions btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #347) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

every single replacement for town ruined a pocket I had previously established/added pressure onto my partner

also the dwlee bus was planned with the idea that Chaos wouldn't replace out, and would be able to post there. Greeting replacing in put focus on that slot right away and it was hard to recover + had to drag the slot along. If we got NM to quickhammer ShadowGirl when it was possible, the scum win was very possible, but unfortunate.

Gamma -> Enchant
marci -> Mathblade

mostly ruined the dynamics I tried to setup on day 1 and day 2

stop replacing out after day 1 >:(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #348) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2273, Gamma Emerald wrote:I figured out it was Koba when I recalled they’d defended the Chaos/NM slot a lot
I should have bussed that slot over Dwlee, I just felt I wouldn't get any towncred for it if I did.

Chaos' play was actually fairly solid for what he posted early game, it was very similar to his towngame(people tend to FOS him as town all the time - it isn't a new thing.)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (isolation #349) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2280, Enchant wrote:Koba why you didn't shot me on last night.
a) if you didn't shoot me, you'd get to shoot again into a scum win potentially
b) shooting you implies I'm scared of you and might get you to misshoot

I was 90% sure you shoot me though.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #350) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

I was mimicking the same mindset I hold as town.
I do indeed disregard mechanical stuff, if you look into my game history you'll see in games like Large 236 i ignore a friendly neighbor claim in favor of my personal reads - and flip a scum there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #351) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1378, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1375, ShadowGirl wrote:Should I put a pink hair anime girl avi in her honour :( I'm sorry Meuh
it looks great on you i really feel like you're town for some reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #352) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

after being intensely aware that HEM had you in their PoE too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #353) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

I did egg on that world I felt, I needed to eliminate you to protect NM though so we could endgame faster.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #354) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

I still need to get another mislim after that. The idea was to bus NM in limlo once I didnt have to worry about it.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”