Looking for Co/Backup Mod

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Looking for Co/Backup Mod

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

I need a co or backup mod to help with vcs and questions while I am at work or asleep. The setup is called Friends Enemies and That Other Person.
  • Enjoy a 21 player bastard game.
  • Hydras allowed provided they disclose identities to the mod and backup mod.
  • Anonymous is allowed with the same provisions.
  • Max 2 heads per hydra.
  • Game is swingy.

Spoiler: Here's what you know
    1. There are five group-scum in the game. They are known as the Enemies of Justice.
    2. Scum have daytalk and multi-task.
    3. Scum cannot assign their roles.
    4. Third parties may or may not be present.
    5. There is one player who is investigation immune and is unaware of it. All investigations on that player that succeed will come back as "The Unknown", even if a player name is not a valid feedback for the investigation or if the player is not normally an eligible target. (Ex: An investigative result that would come back with a yes/no result would get "The Unknown" instead.)
    6. The identity of The Unknown may change throughout the game with no choice of The Unknowns past, present or future.
    7. There is one explicitly random element in the game. Any action is not impacted by this "randomness" in any way unless warned of the possibility of such either by this post or in their role PM.
    8. No roles have "sanities" such as paranoid, insane, etc.
    9. No Godparents or the like exist aside from The Unknown.
    10. The Moderator hates town winning by night play, so you expect some misleading results that are not moderator lies. This includes guilty or innocents that change or are misleading.
    11. Alignment changes are not possible unless explicitly mentioned in your PM. There is no cult or anything like it.
    12. Alignment changes that do not violate the above are possible.
    13. You can rely on anything the moderator says to be true at the point in time that I say it.
    14. There are no other bastard elements other than what is described here.
    15. You may ask
      privately
      if something is bastard and out of bounds. I will answer privately. If I feel it is necessary to announce, I will.
    16. I will not likely announce unless it gets asked multiple times or its an oversight to be included here.
    17. The goal of this setup is novel fun.
    18. This setup is swingy and impossible to test perfectly for balance. You've been warned.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”