tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:22 am

Post by tubby216 »

/comfirm
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:33 am

Post by tubby216 »

Scattered wrote:
Korts wrote:Note to town: I have a vague idea that this initial votecount has more relevance than just a starting point. It may outline connections or other information. As of now, I'm copying its current state into my notes, because if it contains any relevant information, Xyl is bound to change it eventually.
Can you explain why you think that?
i would think it has something to do with power roles that those that have them have the most votes to intice them to be more active but thats just pure speculation

unvote
sorry diddn't realize i had a vote out there
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:57 am

Post by tubby216 »

@ korts i wasn't role fishing i was stating a theory,
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:35 am

Post by tubby216 »

my appologies,,
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:42 am

Post by tubby216 »

@ korts i was goin to vote but i was trying to make my choice carefully

vote:korts

why he basically said the same thing i did only a lil more ambiguously then jump all over me and i thought i was honestly helping but hey if i have to get lynched to tell the town who the true scum are so be it, someone has to get lynched day one might as well be me
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:59 am

Post by tubby216 »

and i appologized for my outburst,,, what more do you want here. and no its not emotion just stating facts
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok understood,,,

*sits down takes deep breath*
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:18 am

Post by tubby216 »

hmm so this makes things a lil more interesting
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by tubby216 »

Natirasha wrote:.. - .. ... - .-. ..- . .. -.-. .- -. --- -. .-.. -.-- ... .--. . .- .-.. .. -.- . - .... .. .... . .- -. -.. - --- -. .-.. -.--
it is true i can only speak like this andtonly?

thats all i can make out
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by tubby216 »

dang sorry coheed i diddn't see ur post
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:04 am

Post by tubby216 »

farside22 wrote:
Crazy wrote:
farside22 wrote:
tubby216 wrote:@ korts i was goin to vote but i was trying to make my choice carefully

vote:korts

why he basically said the same thing i did only a lil more ambiguously then jump all over me and i thought i was honestly helping but hey if i have to get lynched to tell the town who the true scum are so be it, someone has to get lynched day one might as well be me
I notice tubby doesn't bring this up till Crazy says something of the same nature.
That is following if anything and
I don't like he how he gets all worked up over a vote.

unvote: SSK
vote: Tubby
Well, it might be something that he took my argument, but I'm not sure I see it as a scum-tell. Any reason why you think it as so?

You might call setup speculation such as he did anti-town, but that has
never
been a scum-tell.

And I don't believe Appeal to Emotion or "getting worked up over a vote" is a scum-tell either. I mean, none of you have ever seen a worked up newbie before?

So, anyone want to convince me why tubby is a good wagon?
Why are you defending him? I already called him out for following you and now you are defending him? I don't care about newbie or not newbie. He didn't say anything till you made the point for him. Then he uses what he said as his own idea. That is scummy.
I think crazy is defending me because when i get lynched, flip town he gets to sit back and say "see i told you so" then be able to set up korts ans spyrex as bieng scum pair since they lead the charge.

unvote

vote: crazy
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by tubby216 »

Vi wrote:.1) Do you think you will be the D1 lynch?
at the time of this post it looks that way,,,

[quote="Vi']2) Do you want to be lynched D1?[/quote]

honestly no i do not want to be lynched i wanna play the game and get these scum
Vi wrote:3) Is it scummy for people to decide against making you the D1 lynch?
no i was tryin to make a case were i had no ground to stay on and its the only thing i could come up with... and i really diddn't see why crazy was defending me when all the veterans of the site seem so comfortable with lynching me,, i thought could they all be scum??? or did i screw this up that badd?? or is crazy setting me up and exploiting my noobness and setting up korts and spyrex??

i am really lost and sinkin fast in this game, i felt i could handle a game i am an experienced player on my home site but thats like playin fri nite poker with your friends then you come here and its like sittin down at the 1,000$ buy in table in vegas and goin wtf did i just do.

my last post and vote for crazy was simply trying to save my own skin everyone here has been pretty closed lip and if i tried to make to big of a case agianst korts its omgus.

Also @animorpherz: PRs usually don't work unless you have them in Every. Post. I don't believe yours for that reason :P[/quote]
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:08 am

Post by tubby216 »

i'm still here, a lil lost at this point,,, so i'll sit down and let the grown folks talk,
just wanted to let you know I am not lurking.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:34 am

Post by tubby216 »

@zazier,
I do truly feel that korts in scummy but for right now it’s a feeling and I only have a few minor things to point out
Korts wrote:Note to town: I have a vague idea that this initial votecount has more relevance than just a starting point. It may outline connections or other information. As of now, I'm copying its current state into my notes, because if it contains any relevant information, Xyl is bound to change it eventually.
That was his initial post about the pre vote count thingy, since he brought it up I figured it was ok to post what I thought it all meant. Plus he doesn't even take any heat for it,, i mean no one calls him on it thill way later

To me this post seems more and more like a set up, experienced scum wouldn’t bite at this nor would they bring it up until later game say day 3 or 4 or even wait until a LYLO situation,
Korts wrote:tubby turning on Crazy seems like distancing, to be honest. It was too quick and without consideration, although he does throw in the idea of Crazy-scum leading a witchhunt against SpyreX/me in the event of tubby-town being lynched. Thing is, newbie scum don't always know measure, in my limited experience with them. They might start bussing too hard, too early, or buddying up too obviously. For now, I believe tubby's distancing, because he believes himself to be dangerously close to lynching as opposed to slightly closer than others.
Then there is this response to my thoughts on crazy, I posted this and voted for crazy cause I honestly it was the only other case I could see to make,,

I honestly believe it could be korts leading the lynch for me is scummy, why,
Because either way its win win for him,

If I flip scum he wins because he led the charge to get scum lynched

If I flip town he wins because my actions were to newbish and too scummy therefore I need to be taught a lesson which he stated here

Korts wrote:
Crazy wrote:And I don't believe Appeal to Emotion or "getting worked up over a vote" is a scum-tell either. I mean, none of you have ever seen a worked up newbie before?
Dicouraging use of a common scum tactic by pressuring or even lynching is, in my opinion, entirely valid. And the particular setup speculation on tubby's part served scum motives, since it could easily have outed power roles by them either confirming or denying the theory's validity.

What else are you going to discount as newbtell or anti-town, not scummy? You're making an awfully big show of defending tubby, any reason?
Also in this post he is also polarizing the town, those for my lynch and those opposed
I think that whoever korts’ partner or partner’s are more than likely on the other side, against my lynch, reason ( and I may be reaching here but it’s a theory)

When I am lynched everyone will be looking hard at those that were for my lynch now if the partner is against it then leads the charge against korts it will cement the idea in the towns mind that that partner is innocent and will simply have to lay low and pick the town off one by one.

As to why I said “I’ll sit down now and let the grown folks talk”

Mainly everytime I post I put my foot in my mouth and get further into trouble and it seems like real scum hunting is starting,, and my lesson/spankin/instructional period was over so I was showin that I am paying attention I was simply goin over everything again and piece it all together.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:09 am

Post by tubby216 »

@korts,
ok, notes taken lesson learned, re-reading, will post agian soonest
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:51 am

Post by tubby216 »

i will be V/LA untill wednesday the 12th
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:49 am

Post by tubby216 »

no i am not melting down, i was simply trying to explain myself.

but i don't understand doom cows unvote of me then a vote driiping goofball, granted it make me happy he unvoted me but he spent the first half of the post stating what he diddn't like about my posts then turns around and unvotes me??

then there's the internet poppin in and out with nothing to offer??
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:27 am

Post by tubby216 »

huh?? who are you refering too.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:54 am

Post by tubby216 »

oh ok,, and to answer your question, no
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:33 am

Post by tubby216 »

@DGB so is there furhter questioning involved or do i get to continue to sit here??
unvote

vote: doomcow
~your last post makes no sense to me at all and i no reason for your current vote, perhaps you could enlighten me??
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:30 am

Post by tubby216 »

SpyreX wrote:Because tubby still hasn't explained his "play" to where I think its anything but bad news.
what about it would u like me to explain??? i thought i had, i will be happy to answer any thing u have for me
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:07 am

Post by tubby216 »

dahill1 wrote:
tubby216
: i didn't see anything wrong with his initial post, but when he OMGUSed Korts that caught my attention. definitely don't like his vote for crazy because he defended him. however, i think he steps it up and posts a decent case on Korts (besides a little WIFOM in the middle there). i don't really understand his latest vote on cow. tubby, can you explain that?
my vote on doom cow was because i wanted him to explain where he was coming from,

my first post about the vote, i used the therm "power roles" and what i thought that term to mean was some one with a night action, be they scum or town,

then i suspected korts but seeing as how at the time i really diddn't have a case on him anything i would have posted seemed like it would be OMGUS so i mentioned it

then when crazy defended me it diddn't make sense to me i was greatful but it made me raise an eyebrow i was thinkin who is this guy and why is he so sure i am innocent?? so thats why i voted for him,

then the whole WIFOM thing about korts kinda popped into my head so i posted about that too.

now i am trying to read and be more methodical about my posts and really gather some information before i allow my corpral diharera take over(just typing for the sake of typing and not really thinkin about what i am typing) and answer every questioned asked to the best of my ability.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by tubby216 »

i'm sorry i was away emergancy tripp,, give me a few to catch up
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:54 am

Post by tubby216 »

i'm still a lil lost here,

but DGB, did u want a wagon on u for disscussion purposes?

wat is the case on DGB??

spyrex is there anything you would like me to answer?? or would you rater just see me lynched??

doomcow, thank you for your explin ation thats all i wanted,,
unvote

mafia ssk still waiting for your pbp i would guess its coming soon??

to all i appologize i wasn't expecting to have to leave for three days
vote U S Army
for lack of notice wit their gawd damn orders and their infinate exersices in futility,,,,

unvote
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok so i re-read the case on cc,, i like it it seems right, very little posts and jump on a wagon for me with little more than a thought. now i really don't have anything else to add other than my vote in hopes it will pressure him to be a lil more usefull,,, i know i haven't been posting much either but i am trying to be more precise.

vote cc
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:16 am

Post by tubby216 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:how perceptive dahill, your missing the point i have no incentive to help anyone. Think of me as a freelance vote, I go with the cases I feel are the strongest.
well if you are not for us then you are agianst us,,so i am comfortable with my vote for you
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:18 am

Post by tubby216 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:He's just a squashed banana. Nothing to see here. Move it along. No staring.
that phrase makes me raise an eyebrow
fos dg
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:22 am

Post by tubby216 »

SpyreX wrote:
I joined the CC wagon for a claim, which we got, and I'm not buying it by the way. I voted GoofBall before for reasons I still believe (voting Animorph for fake PR, while Vi did it twice before), and which are confirmed by this latest action of hm (voting and unvoting me without giving any reason), but since I believe CC is lying (my not believing his claim) I really like my vote where it is.
Why did you join for a
claim
?

Why are you justifying a previous vote and then hedging your vote here?

How about answering DGB's question.

I really dont know what to make of CC's business. If this wasn't "relative chaos" the idea of a role without a win condition is silly. We have a sample in the OP so its not because he didn't have a format if he was lying.. also, there is the point DGB does make.

I cant see what is gained from lying like this (unless its for exactly this to happen) - but if thats the case CC was planning this from the beginning which I'm not buying.

Unvote

In essence CC is "third party" to me with this business assuming he's telling the truth which I am thinking he is. DGB still confuses me with the early play but she does raise a valid point about this whole mess.

I'm going to do a reread again of the last few days and see if anything jumps out.
ok so if cc is a "third party" than thats really not protown,, i would like to see a case as to why we should keep him around? by his own admission he could go with either side wich definately does not help town at all if anything its one more sperson left lying around to aid the scumm in muddying up the waters.

staying with my vote
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:07 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok so doomcow is at L-2

and CC is at L-3

i would be willing to change my vote pending a claim,, but for now i'll leave my vote where it stands
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:47 am

Post by tubby216 »

Korts wrote:dahill stop trying to derail your scumbuddy's wagon.
seriously thats what i was thinkin
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by tubby216 »

why do i get the feeling once this game is over i am gonna have one those "oh so thats how it works" kinda moments lol
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by tubby216 »

whats the vote count on dc L-2??
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by tubby216 »

nope L-3

unvote vote: Doom Cow

i am trusting farsides and korts' judgement

now L-2
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by tubby216 »

oh so yah color me clueless,,
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok well i am good with s cc9 lynch so

vote:cc9
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok i'll give you the benefit of the doubt,,

unvote, vote zazier
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by tubby216 »

hasdgfas wrote:
unvote

Don't want to trust the claimed cop's results quite yet though.
well here is my reason for trusting for now.

1) its easily disproven
2) we are not in nor are we near to lylo
3) he came out without being at L-2, wich to me means you only come out if and when you have a guilty.
4) giving the cop a post restriction to me proves sanity i mean xyl would have to be a complete prict to give nat a post restriction and insanity,

so thats why i am willing to give it a shot
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:31 am

Post by tubby216 »

well i need a reread,

plus i want to wait to see if nat has anything to say
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 am

Post by tubby216 »

farside22 wrote:
any specific reason??
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:39 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok sure i'll go along with you

at least for pressure for more information/participatian

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:01 am

Post by tubby216 »

hasdgfas wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:how do you know that both of them have buddies?
FoS: DGB
Why on Earth would you assume, or suggest that they don't have any?

FOS: hascow
does secret agent sound like it has buddies?
so in your opinion that would make spyrex like a vig??

ands thats why the two kills last nite??

1st one korts
2nd spyrex
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:30 am

Post by tubby216 »

but according to the wiki the "role cop" is usually the mafia's cop

so why would you be town??

and would it benefit the the town to discuss how the two kills happened? ie vig vs second scum group?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by tubby216 »

natirasha wrote:hey guys i have a new pis today. i get a new pis each day. today, it's elitespeak.

cra=y is scum
is that correct??.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by tubby216 »

if i did the math right crazy is at L-1
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:39 am

Post by tubby216 »

wow yah re-read coming
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by tubby216 »

hasdgfas wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Personally, now that I've seen the type of roles posted in the obituaries, I don't believe CC's 'squashed banana' claim anymore. I want him dead.
I haven't seen anything to make me believe it.

CC: Do you have any abilities?
what is your win condition?
i agree with you guys,
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:45 am

Post by tubby216 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:These were the other roles:

DoomCow,
jack of all trades

The Internet dahill1,
coward

ZazieR,
ballot thief

MafiaSSK,
the mayor

SpyreX,
secret agent

Korts,
the mayor's wife

Crazy,
mafioso

Vi,
townie

farside22,
role cop

animorpherv1, u
nrequited lover

You think after all this I'm still going to believe in the possibility of a 'squashed banana' role???
well i agree
vote cc9
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by tubby216 »

nat wrote:Honestly, I cannot think that CC09 does not know his role. Game is being supposed to do be relating chaos, not bastardly.
is that right??
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:32 am

Post by tubby216 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:There is foam between CC9 and tubby?
yah i don't get that either
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by tubby216 »

no clue what nat said
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by tubby216 »

so cc9 couldn't be lynched,, and their is no scum kill?? whats up with that any thoughts??
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:02 am

Post by tubby216 »

i guess sure why not massclaim i am definately deferring you guys i trust your judgments
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:16 am

Post by tubby216 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
S_ _ Cannot use vowels today. _mm s_ sc_m decided to not kill? i think a massclaim is in order.

^^^^
That's what I could decode from Nat's gibberish.

I'd like hasdagas to go first. Because he wants to kill a twice successful cop. Then, tubby and me, in whatever order.

I'm not sure CC turned townie. I can more easily imagine him turning scum.
but look here is what we know:
nat
= cop
has
=pro town investigated by nat nite 4
cc9[/9]= squishe banna now town due to lynch fail
dgb
= unknown
tubby
= also unknown

i don't think hasdgfqas claiming first is too productive for the town do you?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:25 am

Post by tubby216 »

i am a dirty lil cheater,,

each nite i get pm'd the role of someone else, but i do not learn who has it,

i did get a role pm of scum wich told me that person had two partners

the other one i got was ballot theif wich told me he had no partners,

and the last one i got was the unriquieted lover,

and thats pretty much about it
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:32 am

Post by tubby216 »

sorry i forgot one the 4th was coward but it was a on shot ability,, and yes it said mafiaso,, sorry i was trying to paraphrase i am not sure how much of the roles i can reveal in the game with suffering from mod kill,,, so please understand i am dancing a fine line here

its my idea that crazy and spyrex were partners,, while zazier worked on her own,
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:34 am

Post by tubby216 »

it really sux cause all of the roles are also listed on the front page so yah it looks like i could be makin it all up but i promise i am not
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by tubby216 »

but why does that make me the last scum?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by tubby216 »

hmm i am not sure,, and did you claim dgb??
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok i believe you

vote cc9
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:28 am

Post by tubby216 »

look iam town so if i get lynched than thats fine i still win when the all the scum get killed ,, with dgb and and nat being town that would leave a chance that we can win,, so if i help the town by being lynched i am fine with that, how ever i really do believe dgb is correct and cc9 needs to be lynched today, as far as hasfgdas goes i am not sure he maybe just confused,,
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:38 am

Post by tubby216 »

yah cause that would put it at 2 to 1 for tomorrow,,

so at this point are we in lylo or kjust really friggin close to it??
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok nite 1 i got the mafioso pm in wich i told that that player had two partners and could kill at nite

nite 2 i got coward role, he can escape nit actions once and wins with the town

nite 3 i got ballot thief he chooses two people the first has one less vote the second has one more vote the next day

nite 4 i got unrequited lover if this person dies you committ suicide

and i think thats about as close as i can get
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:42 am

Post by tubby216 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:Only 1 mafia has been lynched though, so he can easily be fabricating that aspect.
i have told you guys about all that i know. i am not sure what else i can say.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by tubby216 »

IRC?? is that like through a chat thing ,, no but i do play here,,http://mafialives.darkbb.com/forum.htm
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by tubby216 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:No one else knows his role? Therfore it can easily be fake.
i have never seen my role until i got it as a pm,,

all i know is what i have openly told you guys in the thread
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:24 am

Post by tubby216 »

@has
you are confirmed town by nat,

I believe nat's claim of cop

cc09 is ?? i mean i kinda get what he is saying its just that role title that has me hung up

I believe DGB's claim of doc when i go back and re-read her in isolation.

are we at a stale mate here?

i really do not want to get this wrong we need to lynch scum here
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by tubby216 »

dgb,, you wanna hug??
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:08 am

Post by tubby216 »

well i am still pretty proud of myself for being able to wiggle out what seemed like a day one certian lynch

that nite i targeted has i almost targeted dgb,, damn it i should have stuck with my first choice,,

but good game all i have learned alot
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:33 am

Post by tubby216 »

yah i got that,, now i diddn't bother targeting nat cause i though he was being protected ,, i seriously bought it all hook line and sinker
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by tubby216 »

@ vi
did you see improvement from the last game i was in with you to this one??

@ everyone else,,
what would you say i need to work on as a player?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by tubby216 »

thanks

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”