Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Crescent »

Also MM flat out disregarding the replacement being his one and only post last night makes me feel even better about my vote.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 1:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 582, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm glad you are active, Italiano, but it doesn't sound like a lot of what you are saying is based on anything semi concrete.
Okay yea this post is icky I'mma look more into this monkey person
I prefer they, thanks :)
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 1:15 am

Post by Crescent »

Also Meuh mentions Dwlee one time in that entire post when she says "I haven't attempted to sort Dwlee", then lists them as a top suspect and votes them.

Big disconnect between logic and vote to directly go against 3 quick votes on someone else with.

Kind of agree with Gera that it feels like a wall post leading to an easy vote just for the sake of placing a vote.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 2:17 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 599, Crescent wrote:
In post 595, geraintm wrote:
In post 553, Roden wrote: Don't trust gera at all though and consider him a good potential vote.

Also now that you've been useful UNVOTE: AndresReplacementPerson
It's day 1, you shouldn't trust anyone. That is a very pointless comment
Trust had nothing to do with it. My vote was only there to pressure an inactive, which is something I was clear on when I made it.
I was talking about your trust level on me
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Crescent »

So basically you're taking exception to the way I said I get scum vibes from you in that post, which is something I've said multiple times today.

What an odd fight to pick. It doesn't serve any purpose to nitpick me on word choice no matter your alignment.

MM being scum as the third vote on you instead of being on Moose does improve your stock some, though. How much depends what he flips. This vote was a primary factor in letting him slide earlier.

I am already wondering if your style will always read as scum to me though. There's a player where I'm used to playing whom I scumread every game.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 2:34 am

Post by Crescent »

Also I feel like scum is mostly avoiding interacting with one another, be it in speech or in votes.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Carcalilly »

have some busy things going on today and (maybe?) tomorrow but my elim pool atm is (mm, scorpius, moose)
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 596, geraintm wrote:I hate Meuh's vote kn Dwlee. I don't see any build up to it, and then they use other people wanting to pressure them to justify their vote. It won't go anywhere, that isn't a wagon that is likely to happen anytime soon. It feels like a "I wanna be seen doing something"

It comes right after a wagon is forming is another player....so large naughty point for you

VOTE: meuh
I think this is rather valid, tho I also think her reads in general seem okay
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 596, geraintm wrote:I hate Meuh's vote kn Dwlee. I don't see any build up to it,
and then they use other people wanting to pressure them to justify their vote.
It won't go anywhere, that isn't a wagon that is likely to happen anytime soon.
It feels like a "I wanna be seen doing something"

It comes right after a wagon is forming is another player....so large naughty point for you

In post 597, Dwlee99 wrote:Yea meuh's vote on me is kinda weird especially as an explicit counter to MM and
also because they open up discussion of me as explicitly not knowing how to read me etc. and not saying anything about my play.
Why am I a better wagon than MM if she hasn't even attempted to sort me?
I will openly admit part of what urged me to vote was the MM wagon, I don't particularly like it.

and how come a Dwlee wagon isn't likely to happen? A lot of people have voiced concerns on Dwlee, and while no wagon momentum on them has occurred yet, it doesn't seem impossible to me.

I didn't quite voice the "why" on my vote properly, that's my bad.
In post 593, Meuh wrote:Since a lot of you seem to feel kinda iffy but no one's committing to voting them, why don't I do this? :twisted:
My point here isn't that I'm voting on Dwlee because I'm interested in chasing who people are pressuring.

I'm voicing something I find scummy about Dwlee's position in the game, should've emphasized it. Scum adore sorting their partners as null or lean scum and never actually pushing them. The abundance of such reads on Dwlee in contrast with them being able to continue scot-free is concerning.
I will say this is something based more on Dwlee's position than Dwlee's alignment itself and I do need to ISO Dwlee properly, but it's not like there's many people I find scummy on their own merit in this game.

I will say disrupting the game and seeing reactions was a part of my intent and I'm happy with how this went. Even if Dwlee doesn't get limmed, people's reactions will definitely be meaningful down the line, and I urge you all to look back on this later.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 602, Crescent wrote:Also Meuh mentions Dwlee one time in that entire post when she says "I haven't attempted to sort Dwlee", then lists them as a top suspect and votes them.

Big disconnect between logic and vote to directly go against 3 quick votes on someone else with.

Kind of agree with Gera that it feels like a wall post leading to an easy vote just for the sake of placing a vote.
I'm curious, are you under the impression I'm partnered with MM and defending them by pushing on Dwlee?
Also it clearly wasn't just placing a vote, considering the juicy juicy reactions we got out of it :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Meuh »

is gerain's first vote since . Definitely keep it in mind.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:47 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Yeah Meuh, I don't really have a problem with , except this one part...
In post 593, Meuh wrote:Dwlee and Gamma I also have not really attempted to sort, and are in a similar space in my head if that makes any sense?
Crescent has been active, but not just that, she has been involved in sorting players and given us an inside look into how she thinks. There's townie quirkiness there. Dwlee and Gamma have not done this and for me dw looks a lot worse here than Gamma but together I wouldn't put them into the same category as Crescent at all.

I also don't even have an issue with your vote not only because it's aligning with what I think about dw, but given what you posted earlier about dw there is a disconnect, but it feels like townie disconnect not scummy.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 611, ItalianoVD wrote:Yeah Meuh, I don't really have a problem with , except this one part...
In post 593, Meuh wrote:Dwlee and Gamma I also have not really attempted to sort, and are in a similar space in my head if that makes any sense?
Crescent has been active, but not just that, she has been involved in sorting players and given us an inside look into how she thinks. There's townie quirkiness there. Dwlee and Gamma have not done this and for me dw looks a lot worse here than Gamma but together I wouldn't put them into the same category as Crescent at all.

I also don't even have an issue with your vote not only because it's aligning with what I think about dw, but given what you posted earlier about dw there is a disconnect, but it feels like townie disconnect not scummy.
Dwlee/Gamma/Crescent aren't in the same space in my mind, only Dwlee/Gamma. I worded that poorly
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:53 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 594, geraintm wrote:
In post 553, Roden wrote:
In post 520, Crescent wrote:I agree with Rodan's assessment that he was obviously "softclaiming", but am perplexed as to why he'd bring it up so quickly, and even more perplexed as to why he'd immediately demand a claim.

It feels like it needed a lot more time to play out.
Claiming a PR under pressure is bad town play. Softing a PR to scare people away from pressuring you is scummy play.

If Scorpius actually wanted to use his PR to catch scum in a trap, it would've been better to not say anything at all so that scum could feel confident in actually voting him. As it is now, there's nothing we can analyze about his wagon. So instead we have to figure out if he just misplayed his PR, used his PR to avoid dealing with suspicion, or faked a PR soft to stop his wagon from forming.
Not sure how you want a town Pr to claim then? They aren't to hard claim, they aren't to soft claim, should they just never mention it?
I know this isn't for me, but just giving my thoughts on the subject. In general I think it's bad to claim if you're pr and if you are, should play in a way that doesn't get you nightkilled, but also not enough to get voted out. My last game all town pr's were dead by day 3 because of a day 1 massclaim. I think it's ridiculous to do and kills the strategy of the game. I think in general people rely too much on them; they should be a tool. I don't even like the rule of this site that you claim at E1 but that's what it is.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:54 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 612, Meuh wrote:
In post 611, ItalianoVD wrote:Yeah Meuh, I don't really have a problem with , except this one part...

Dwlee/Gamma/Crescent aren't in the same space in my mind, only Dwlee/Gamma. I worded that poorly
Ahh okay. Noted.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:55 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 595, geraintm wrote:
In post 553, Roden wrote: Don't trust gera at all though and consider him a good potential vote.

Also now that you've been useful UNVOTE: AndresReplacementPerson
It's day 1, you shouldn't trust anyone. That is a very pointless comment
Uhh looks like you quoted the wrong post here.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:56 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 613, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 594, geraintm wrote:
In post 553, Roden wrote:
In post 520, Crescent wrote:I agree with Rodan's assessment that he was obviously "softclaiming", but am perplexed as to why he'd bring it up so quickly, and even more perplexed as to why he'd immediately demand a claim.

It feels like it needed a lot more time to play out.
Claiming a PR under pressure is bad town play. Softing a PR to scare people away from pressuring you is scummy play.

If Scorpius actually wanted to use his PR to catch scum in a trap, it would've been better to not say anything at all so that scum could feel confident in actually voting him. As it is now, there's nothing we can analyze about his wagon. So instead we have to figure out if he just misplayed his PR, used his PR to avoid dealing with suspicion, or faked a PR soft to stop his wagon from forming.
Not sure how you want a town Pr to claim then? They aren't to hard claim, they aren't to soft claim, should they just never mention it?
I know this isn't for me, but just giving my thoughts on the subject. In general I think it's bad to claim if you're pr and if you are, should play in a way that doesn't get you nightkilled, but also not enough to get voted out. My last game all town pr's were dead by day 3 because of a day 1 massclaim. I think it's ridiculous to do and kills the strategy of the game. I think in general people rely too much on them; they should be a tool. I don't even like the rule of this site that you claim at E1 but that's what it is.
Oh, I am fairly sure town should not be claiming day 1 as a rule. You won't find me claiming if that ever happens.

I justbcouldnt work out in this situation how they wanted a town PR to behave?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:56 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 610, Meuh wrote: is gerain's first vote since . Definitely keep it in mind.
Why?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:58 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 596, geraintm wrote:I hate Meuh's vote kn Dwlee. I don't see any build up to it, and then they use other people wanting to pressure them to justify their vote. It won't go anywhere, that isn't a wagon that is likely to happen anytime soon. It feels like a "I wanna be seen doing something"

I disagree. I think it's a wagon that can definitely happen. What do you think about the wagon that is forming on another player. Both the wagoners and the wagonee.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 5:59 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I just feel like Italiano picked someone out of a hat and decided to right a bible about while they are scummy, I think I've had a lot of good points for day 1 compared to a lot of players.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 6:03 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 597, Dwlee99 wrote:Yea meuh's vote on me is kinda weird especially as an explicit counter to MM and also because they open up discussion of me as explicitly not knowing how to read me etc. and not saying anything about my play. Why am I a better wagon than MM if she hasn't even attempted to sort me?
I think your play has been kinda weird. Are we supposed to accept your play and just let it ride?
In post 598, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 581, ItalianoVD wrote:@dwlee: besides the scumreads you have on myself, vanya, scorpious, and moose, what else is going on in that head of yours?
There is not much going on up in here right now
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 6:04 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 601, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 582, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm glad you are active, Italiano, but it doesn't sound like a lot of what you are saying is based on anything semi concrete.
Okay yea this post is icky I'mma look more into this monkey person
Oh really? Well I look forward to hearing what you have to say about it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 619, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I just feel like Italiano picked someone out of a hat and decided to right a bible about while they are scummy, I think I've had a lot of good points for day 1 compared to a lot of players.
What are these good points?

Also I think 598 is not a good post
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 6:06 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 602, Crescent wrote:Also Meuh mentions Dwlee one time in that entire post when she says "I haven't attempted to sort Dwlee", then lists them as a top suspect and votes them.

Read my and see if you can see what I see.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 609, Meuh wrote:

I'm curious, are you under the impression I'm partnered with MM and defending them by pushing on Dwlee?
Also it clearly wasn't just placing a vote, considering the juicy juicy reactions we got out of it :cool:
You hadn't pinged me at all until that vote, I just found it questionable given the post it came with.

I'm also pretty sure MM isn't just scum; he's scum power.

I'm at work and can't read all the new posts, will be home in about two hours.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”