Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #128 (isolation #0) » Mon May 02, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be reading up later today. I was busy this weekend.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #241 (isolation #1) » Tue May 03, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

Howdy. Looking at this now. Generally slammed on weekends
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Tue May 03, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: geratim

Wagons ahoy!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #252 (isolation #3) » Tue May 03, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 249, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I don't know how much high content you're expecting on page 10. I'm just trying to move the game forward.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #309 (isolation #4) » Tue May 03, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 259, Crescent wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:VOTE: geratim

Wagons ahoy!
I have nothing really good to say about gera, but why the quick vote?
I wanted to tie up wagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #310 (isolation #5) » Tue May 03, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 308, FugitiveMoose wrote:I have played on another forum, but this is my first time here. I have never played with any of you before. The other forum, mafia was just a sub-thread. My question of the day was mentioned was an ice breaker. The fact that some of you got deeply offended by my outrageous scum tell play (sarcasm, is just laughable. Hopefully, we can now move onto everyone's joke vote analysis

Trying to build a case out of that is showing vote hungriness, and those who partake are blinded by the fact that your desire for a elimination let you think an simple introduction is scummy.

Day one IS the most tiring day to be active in and add this precious advancement... Someone quote the number 5 most advancing statement about THIS game (not mafia), and see how much it really adds.

Regardless of MM vote on me, I would have to agree on his views

My bad feeling side is dwlee mainly because their focus seems to jump around a little quick. Not saying scummy, just bad feeling side, that is all.
I'd vote here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #311 (isolation #6) » Tue May 03, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm willing to near locktown UV unless two players do something. No I will not say what it is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #328 (isolation #7) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 316, Roden wrote:
In post 310, Titus wrote:
In post 308, FugitiveMoose wrote:I have played on another forum, but this is my first time here. I have never played with any of you before. The other forum, mafia was just a sub-thread. My question of the day was mentioned was an ice breaker. The fact that some of you got deeply offended by my outrageous scum tell play (sarcasm, is just laughable. Hopefully, we can now move onto everyone's joke vote analysis

Trying to build a case out of that is showing vote hungriness, and those who partake are blinded by the fact that your desire for a elimination let you think an simple introduction is scummy.

Day one IS the most tiring day to be active in and add this precious advancement... Someone quote the number 5 most advancing statement about THIS game (not mafia), and see how much it really adds.

My bad feeling side is dwlee mainly because their focus seems to jump around a little quick. Not saying scummy, just bad feeling side, that is all.
I'd vote here.
Why aren't you?
Because of the allegations they're new. I'm reflecting on whether their alleged newness has an impact on something. Another slot is being worse but I'm playing it close to the chest to see if it corrects on its own.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #329 (isolation #8) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 323, Scorpious wrote:Does Titus ever lurk as scum?
My activity is NAI.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #330 (isolation #9) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 328, Titus wrote:
In post 316, Roden wrote:
In post 310, Titus wrote:

I'd vote here.
Why aren't you?
Because of the allegations they're new. I'm reflecting on whether their alleged newness has an impact on something. Another slot is being worse but I'm playing it close to the chest to see if it corrects on its own.
Ok, the more serious one may have corrected. At least the problem isn't ignored.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #363 (isolation #10) » Thu May 05, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 349, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Yeah it's been pretty dead overall. I would support Ger, Moose, or Andres wagons at this point.
Interesting. It's almost if Monkey knows what I am struggling with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #391 (isolation #11) » Thu May 05, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Agreed. I was hoping to see some movement in my hood. I am not sure if a single read is discussed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #393 (isolation #12) » Thu May 05, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 392, Roden wrote:That's...certainly one way to claim that you're in a hood. Though that explains some of the things you've said so far.

Are you going to claim who's in it?
I am thinking on it. I'm hoping something we react to can happen first, but given the size, scum are likely (but not certainly) in it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #394 (isolation #13) » Thu May 05, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Using hoods is very powerful but I can't command people to talk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #413 (isolation #14) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 406, geraintm wrote:
In post 401, Meuh wrote:
In post 375, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 359, geraintm wrote:
In post 36, geraintm wrote:@meuh

So...I have a way if random voting in every single game I play. Scorpious wanted me to break that pattern because they didn't want to go to 4 votes so quickly, but I ain't breaking my method for them. You can call it shutting down the conversation, but my last game had scorpious in it and they know elegantly what I was going to do
and i think this is the post Scorpious is complaining about (and replace the worked elegantly with exactly) - where i said Scoripious would know how i random vote (and i thought they did because we have played together a few times) and so would know how i generated my random vote. i didnt say anything about them knowing my meta-playstyle, more i thought they knew my meta-random vote method.
How DO you generate your random vote, might I ask?
In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:If someone is being sparse in the hood I’d bet on them being scum.
I was jnvited into one in my last game and I posted rarely. I didn't see thr point unless I could be sure of their alignment. I would read someone being circumspect as a cautious townie to be honest
Hoods are actually one of my favorite roles. It's a game within a game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #414 (isolation #15) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 408, Uncle Vanya wrote:
In post 402, Meuh wrote:So... there's a hood? I'm interested as to why it wasn't revealed earlier, I was under the impression it was generally better to claim it ASAP
I had the complete opposite impression. Isn't it supposed to be hidden?
Depends on the situation. Claiming post 1 generally has little benefit but having people know there's a hood can explain thread behaviors
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #415 (isolation #16) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 412, Scorpious wrote:I don’t like the moose wagon right now and I’m almost assured there is at least one scum there right now.
VOTE: Scorpious

1) shades major wagon
2) has no vote elsewhere

A large wagon is likely to have scum. Scorpious doesn't say why he hates the wagon or who would be better. It's the opposite of helping the game move forward.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #416 (isolation #17) » Fri May 06, 2022 2:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 396, Roden wrote:I'd recommend claiming who's in it before the Day ends in case we have a PT Cop, so that they don't end up targeting someone in the hood and getting a false positive result.
I disagree on this.
If a PT cop/traffic analyst got a positive, they are aware of that. However, a PT Cop/traffic analyst should always factor in the possibility of a negative result.

Claiming all PTs at start only helps scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #432 (isolation #18) » Fri May 06, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 419, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Members of a neighborhood, or "hood", have the ability to talk in a seperate forum, but their alignment is not garaunteed to be town as masons are.
Masons are guaranteed not mafia. Since multiball (multiple evil factions or sk) is not allowed, masons would be guaranteed town in mini normals. Just wanted to clarify in case they join another queue.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #433 (isolation #19) » Fri May 06, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 424, Crescent wrote:...Does the vote count if it's in white?
Intent usually counts. Bold tags almost explicitly count but using [ vote] player [/*vote] tags usually is clearer. Take out the space and the *.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #435 (isolation #20) » Fri May 06, 2022 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 434, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Maybe I misinterpreted that with another role.
You're 2008. How do you not know masons?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #453 (isolation #21) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

This omgus is awesome. Lol.

Also, I'm going to remain silent on Moose atm. Deliberately but I gave hood thoughts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #454 (isolation #22) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 292, Scorpious wrote:
In post 278, Crescent wrote:Speaking of lacking content, I would still like Titus to actually explain that vote they made.
They will or they will rep out. Not a person that will push the envelope of inactivity.
This is moving to shade me. You know my activity is NAI, and then you start doubting. Not how it works
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #457 (isolation #23) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 333, Scorpious wrote:
In post 329, Titus wrote:
My activity is NAI.
I believe you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #459 (isolation #24) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

Scorpious, you've been shopping me with no real action on me until I voted you. It's the definition of OMGUS and the fact you deny it is fishy.

Nothing shady about an OMGUS but your guilt is shady.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #460 (isolation #25) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 458, Carcalilly wrote:I'd like to also +1 the full hood claim.
Disagree. Why though?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #463 (isolation #26) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 461, Scorpious wrote:
In post 459, Titus wrote:Scorpious, you've been shopping me with no real action on me until I voted you. It's the definition of OMGUS and the fact you deny it is fishy.

You also know I’m easy limbait. So there is also that…
So I should ignore you being obviously scummy because you describe yourself as limbait? Ok. I'll get right on that. [/s]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #464 (isolation #27) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 462, Scorpious wrote:
In post 459, Titus wrote:Scorpious, you've been shopping me with no real action on me until I voted you. It's the definition of OMGUS and the fact you deny it is fishy.

If you think that level of push is up to your standard, then that alone is fishy.

That’s not something you would do without an alterior motive.

If it was honest it would be a 3 paragraph long, substantially fact based push.
This was weak and lazy
Then do it. Case me with three paragraphs about why my push is inadequate in a dead game.

While you're at it, explain why most of your mentions of me
before my vote on you
focus on exclusively my activity which you stated was NAI. Why didn't you say something then to give power to a slow game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #468 (isolation #28) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 467, Scorpious wrote:
In post 464, Titus wrote:

If you think that level of push is up to your standard, then that alone is fishy.

This was weak and lazy
Then do it. Case me with three paragraphs about why my push is inadequate in a dead game.

While you're at it, explain why most of your mentions of me
before my vote on you
focus on exclusively my activity which you stated was NAI. Why didn't you say something then to give power to a slow game?
I questioned your activity because there was none of it…
Yes, but you knew all along it was NAI and shaded me anyway?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #469 (isolation #29) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 466, Scorpious wrote:I’m not going to 1v1 you.

I’ll never win, but I would love to see how adamant you want to get here.
You claim lazy and thren you say never win. You're moving your own votes to deny content.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #526 (isolation #30) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 517, Roden wrote:
In post 512, Scorpious wrote:
In post 511, Roden wrote:
In post 502, Scorpious wrote:I’m going to sit back and watch this build up to get a better feel, before my next trick.
In post 506, Scorpious wrote:Just be careful here scum. Just a friendly warning..
Just cut the bullshit and claim your PR. You softed way too loudly for scum to actually jump on you at this point.

VOTE: Andres
Wasn’t softing, that whole exchange is me being mixed up…
Mixed up on what? Because to me it blatantly looks like you were trying to soft a PR when you started receiving some pressure.
That's exactly what he was doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #527 (isolation #31) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:03 pm

Post by Titus »

But the intent is to stop town from voting him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #528 (isolation #32) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:04 pm

Post by Titus »

@Moose, are you forgetting something?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #770 (isolation #33) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok. I should have VLAed over the weekend. Why is Scorpious not dead?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #777 (isolation #34) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

We are not doing this claim hood nonsense. That's scum motivated. There's no proof there even is a PT Cop or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #779 (isolation #35) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 778, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 777, Titus wrote:We are not doing this claim hood nonsense. That's scum motivated. There's no proof there even is a PT Cop or not.
It's not scum motivated. I literally just played as a PT cop in a game where people didn't claim hoods, not dealing with that again
And I just dealt with a game where conftown decided to push through many miseliminations due to metagaming a hood and clears.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #832 (isolation #36) » Tue May 10, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

It appears I am outvoted. For simplicity, the hood is me, Varma, Moose, and Italino.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #833 (isolation #37) » Tue May 10, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

My early posting was to try and get Moose and Andres to post. Given the depth of cluelessness in posting in the hood, I think Moose is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #836 (isolation #38) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 834, Crescent wrote:So basically, when Andres was here, the hood was the 4 lowest volume posters in the game. That's some RNG right there.

Also Vanya's logic is.. Kind of exactly why scum *wouldn't* want to shoot into an all-town hood. If people are going to assume there's scum in there, why would scum voluntarily reduce the pool of people? They'd want town to trick itself into a witch hunt inside the hood, which earlier sounded like similar happened in a recent game.

Can you define "cluelessness" further? He's got all of 11 posts in the game itself, and just got prodded for like, a third or fourth time Anything additional would help.
Sure. Moose, while active here, didn't post in the hood until I bolded even with multiple hints. I think scum would have coached Moose to at least say hi in the hood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #839 (isolation #39) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

What the crap? Gamma I'm confused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #842 (isolation #40) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

I'm suspicious of why MM took off at all given how obviously scum Scorpious is. This VCA will be telling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #845 (isolation #41) » Tue May 10, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 844, Crescent wrote:P. Edit: Also interesting that this comment of yours immediately summoned MM back into the game!
MM posting at all is town indicative. Scum could just clam up not to give reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #852 (isolation #42) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

Well welcome. There's certain ways to deal with the behavior you're talking about. Both alignments flail. The players need to feel listened to. That helps communication. If people feel that no one's listening, they'll lash out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #861 (isolation #43) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 855, Crescent wrote:
In post 852, Titus wrote:Well welcome. There's certain ways to deal with the behavior you're talking about. Both alignments flail. The players need to feel listened to. That helps communication. If people feel that no one's listening, they'll lash out.
We asked MM to give scum people. He gave us 3 names.

He then voted someone solely for voting him.

Like what exactly is supposed to be done about play like this if it's coming from town?
To recognize certain players behave differently. Everyone is inconsistent. Someone can have a reaction that someone voting them is ridiculous. We can't change people but promote the good. If I was more available, I could help more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #862 (isolation #44) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 860, Crescent wrote:
In post 857, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 852, Titus wrote:Well welcome. There's certain ways to deal with the behavior you're talking about. Both alignments flail. The players need to feel listened to. That helps communication. If people feel that no one's listening, they'll lash out.
Okay, but this is so not what happened with Monkey. Almost everyone asked for him to engage and he refused repeatedly, so no I don’t feel sorry at all. If you’re town then I’m gonna be pretty pissed because you could have NOT been eliminated, but if you’re scum then it makes total sense.
If he's town I have 0 regrets removing him from the game. Only anger and annoyance.

He's the kind of player that needs to be removed for a game to actually be able to progress.
Sometimes people don't mesh. I don't mesh with people who have bad mechanics and discount VCA. You don't work well with people who I have self centric reads. I read based on relationships.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #864 (isolation #45) » Tue May 10, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 863, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I tend to get a lot of attention based on my playstyle, what can I say. It gets frustrating when people don't see NAI for NAI.
Who do you think messed up versus scum? I have issues with the back half of your wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #874 (isolation #46) » Tue May 10, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 774, Scorpious wrote:Can anyone summarize the real case on MM?

UNVOTE:
In post 775, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: Crescent

I like this better..
In post 797, Scorpious wrote:UNVOTE:

Just wanted to be sure..

Def scum, if not. Wtf are you doing man?

VOTE: MM
What exactly did you say here other than Scorpious is scum lol?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #876 (isolation #47) » Tue May 10, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 756, Scorpious wrote:All ready for you to hammer at your discretion, Crescent..
In post 758, Scorpious wrote:Actually I think MM is E-2
Like your ISO is vapid jumping without reason or comment. There's nothing to dismiss lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #877 (isolation #48) » Tue May 10, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 875, Scorpious wrote:
In post 874, Titus wrote:

UNVOTE:

I like this better..

Just wanted to be sure..

It was a reaction test. But it doesn’t matter.. your ego has me “pegged” anyway..

I’ve already crumbed my role..
Right the I'm a PR excuse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #879 (isolation #49) » Tue May 10, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

What were you hoping to get from your test?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #883 (isolation #50) » Tue May 10, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 881, Scorpious wrote:
In post 879, Titus wrote:What were you hoping to get from your test?
Read the game..
I read your ISO. There's no explanation.

You jump from townreading me to scumreading me in the blink of an eye this conversation. You cannot keep your story straight, just like with MM/Cresent or is this a reaction test too? [/s]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #934 (isolation #51) » Fri May 13, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Reading ItalianoVD and Dwlee99 makes me feel like such a badass.

Bonus points to Math for being FoSed in a game he's not even in. I want him to sub in now.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #936 (isolation #52) » Fri May 13, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Claiming a PR doesn't mean he is one. Anyone can claim to be a PR. Scum almost never claim VT day 1 for posts like yours.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #974 (isolation #53) » Sat May 14, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 959, Crescent wrote:I'm torn between not trusting Scorpious at all and not trusting the quick votes on him - But especially Gamma's. Gamma's vote felt both opportunistic and for a bad reason. Scorpious being alive is completely NAI - No good scumteam shoots a town Scorpious last night.
I can see where this comes from even though voting Scorpious is the right thing to do. I could also see a buddu defending Scorpious. However, you don't let a player go whine about being a PR and do nothing but spout bs.

I'd like to get some other reads though. I have a few town but would like to block this out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #975 (isolation #54) » Sat May 14, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

I feel weird from both Dwlee and Scorpious. They try to set up a legend that I'm a god tier player (am not) and then at the same time argue that scum doing something means I auto die. It's a nonsensical setup that leaves me confused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #994 (isolation #55) » Sun May 15, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

There's two major flaws with Scorpious's decision to crumb from post 1. First, it supposes only town will see it. There's no way that by post 8, Scorpious would know the crumbs would be safe.

Second, he misunderstands (regardless of his alignment) the strengths I bring to the table. I am better than some at the game because I try to surround people with the skills I lack. I am better with data but shit with undertones and the "crumbs" are one big undertone.

Scorpious has been all about division, while I want a setup that best allows hunting..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #995 (isolation #56) » Sun May 15, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

More on second, a BoP like that from Scorpious is absolutely scummy because he should know how I operate by now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1039 (isolation #57) » Sun May 15, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Woot! A hood buddy who might be active!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1047 (isolation #58) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1046, geraintm wrote:I admit, i hate this playstyle. trailing votes in advance, pointing out multiple places you could go and then wait, but nowhere near enough for me to give them enough scum equity to want to vote for them.
right now, i don't want to vote anyone, but caraclily is in the posistion where i am watching their votes and see when and where they appear on wagons.
Claims to hate setting up votes.

This is setting up votes lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1048 (isolation #59) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1026, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1004, geraintm wrote:The push on scorpious today was always going to flush out a claim and nothing else
I can agree with this.
No. That's not why he was pushed unless you think scum are taking advantage of me. Scorpious should still be the elimination and I have provided upteen million reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1049 (isolation #60) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1025, Meuh wrote:
In post 1024, Dwlee99 wrote:Gotcha. I mean it could just be used as a sort of worse roleblocker if there's an investigative role or anything that scum would want blocked. Doesn't need to have a vigilante. Scorpious was actually just a 2-shot mafia jailkeeper in a recently completed Datisi mini
Do you think this could be a case of someone fake-claiming a role they've actually gotten before? (and Scorpious being mafia but not JK)
iirc that's a habit some players have, but it's more a newbie scumtell than anything else, isn't it? I wouldn't expect someone who's been here since 2015 to have that sort of habit.
A jailkeeper claim is great for a scum roleblocker.

*tracker tracks Scorpious to obvious town*

Well of course I was just protecting them or trying to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1109 (isolation #61) » Mon May 16, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1101, ItalianoVD wrote:@Titus: What’s your read on Vanya? Has it changed, stayed the same?

Same question to Scorpious and Gamma.
I'm a little worried due to not remembering any recent posts but I still feel they are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1110 (isolation #62) » Mon May 16, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1107, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1105, Dwlee99 wrote:I think gera is a hit

JV can be scum with or without scorpious. JV!scum would actually give me the vibe scorpious could be town because of the white knight angle but that isn't certain

I think scum!roleblocker chance is high, so I think scorpious is scum >rand probably but support low + gera more likely
Anybody can be scum with or without scorpious. Don't know why you wanted to single me out specifically with this. I'm not white knighting unless I have the definition wrong, I am stating clearly that they're very much LHF in terms of their stance in the Town.

Can't add much to the mechanical stuff haven't read the game :p
I hate the term LHF. I feel it's just applied to any popular wagon someone doesn't like.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1111 (isolation #63) » Mon May 16, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1080, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1039, Titus wrote:Woot! A hood buddy who might be active!
And how has this enhanced the game for you?
It will enhance the game because active hood means more discussion of reads. That's why the role exists. :roll:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1112 (isolation #64) » Mon May 16, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

Also, I will pursue your elimination as long as I can and want to. I'll compromise when I must.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1115 (isolation #65) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1113, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1111, Titus wrote:
In post 1080, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1039, Titus wrote:Woot! A hood buddy who might be active!
And how has this enhanced the game for you?
It will enhance the game because active hood means more discussion of reads. That's why the role exists. :roll:
Is the eye roll necessary? People wonder why I get annoyed. Can we not answer each other without some sort of snark?
Alright. I could hear the snark in your post. You don't snark at me and I won't snark at you. I'd get annoyed if I had me locked onto you as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1121 (isolation #66) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1114, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1110, Titus wrote:I hate the term LHF. I feel it's just applied to any popular wagon someone doesn't like.
I am using the term as they are always wagoned no matter what alignment they are. Assume I am using the term semantically meaning they're typically wagoned based on their playstyle. This is irregardless of alignment as it happened to them both in scum games and town games I've played with them in. In addition their tone this game is pretty good in my honest opinion so I am more confident that they are Town based solely on recent posts, this might even be doubled down due to possible pressure they'd have.
Strongly disagree. Scorpious acts like scum caught. He whines about me pushing exclusively him while falling in and out of perspectives. You can read some of his posts and they imply a town read. Others he's vocal about me being scum. He can't be consistent. I don't have to solve the game. I just need to get one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1122 (isolation #67) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1118, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1109, Titus wrote:
In post 1101, ItalianoVD wrote:@Titus: What’s your read on Vanya? Has it changed, stayed the same?

Same question to Scorpious and Gamma.
I'm a little worried due to not remembering any recent posts but I still feel they are town.
What specifically makes you think Vanya is town?
Their opening. They were the only one posting in the hood at first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1128 (isolation #68) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Titus »

I read Jackson's posts and I'm still a bit confused. I'll try later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1130 (isolation #69) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1129, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1128, Titus wrote:I read Jackson's posts and I'm still a bit confused. I'll try later.
What part are you confused about? I'll attempt to clarify, I'm quite tired busy day at work + running on 2 hours sleep.
I'm exhausted too. Could be fatigue on both our parts but I got confused by everything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1167 (isolation #70) » Mon May 16, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll be looking through the thread tomorrow and putting together a readwall. However, I am shocked by Math actually putting forth reasons that he finds missing to call me scum when they aren't. I'll need to show him that tomorrow
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1195 (isolation #71) » Mon May 16, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Definitely not back tonight. Work emergency.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1269 (isolation #72) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1177, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1176, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m kinda thinking Titus
She complained early on that the hood wasn’t really active but didn’t actually seem to show genuine care
That kinda feels like she wanted to pocket people in it?
I can definitely feel that. Especially how she’s not “omg be in my block” “my block”.

I also kinda feel Carca is with Titus for the response not S&S yet was on record suspecting Scorpious but then poof when I ask who they want dead.

Like I think Titus is the lynchpin with the Roden kill.
You and JV are utterly inconsistent here. I think the hood is my townblock. I have stated as much. I am concerned JV is taking advantage of numbers = scum. 90% my reads (expression) are stating people are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1270 (isolation #73) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1178, MathBlade wrote:She’s called/implied the hood as a masonry as well despite in a 13 player game that’s sus as hell, so if she’s scum I think that *might* clear JV and Italiano.
That's how I felt at the time but I continuously reset on players. See Vanya.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1271 (isolation #74) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1181, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1178, MathBlade wrote:She’s called/implied the hood as a masonry as well despite in a 13 player game that’s sus as hell, so if she’s scum I think that *might* clear JV and Italiano.
I'd like to add that the speak in the hood has me confident that it's Titus if any, and I am assuming there is at least one. I'd be willing to chain-elim me followed by them if that's required but I don't think it would be.
This looks like it is designed to take attention away from Scorpious. Even if he sacrifices, then scum get two more nights with Scorpious.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1272 (isolation #75) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1185, MathBlade wrote:
In post 909, Dwlee99 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=84&t=87486

In this game MathBlade (Titus' brother) night killed Roden N1 because he thought he was a power role
I have a predisposition toward killing Roden as I believe they are top tier town. However I wasn’t in the game at this point.

Titus I don’t think has such a predisposition that I am aware of but my skill set with Roden is rather limited.

I think it’s either a null kill or trying to poison the waters and make Titus look good.
In post 1187, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1164, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1162, Carcalilly wrote:I don't really see a scorp/titus s/s cuz iirc they've been tunneling eachother quite a bit.
Yeah I saw Roden’s claim and I thought Scorpious is probably town. I just hate that Titus vote.

What do you make of Titus?
Mixed. Two things that stand out to me are the hood claim and the hard scorp tunneling. Being first to claim the hood felt kinda ballsy to me. Still don't understand why she was so against the full hood claim.
The tunneling is concerning, though I'm seeing the same deal from dwlee. I can't fathom scorp being partnered with either, so my instinct is telling me that dwlee/titus are T if scorp flips S. Im open to the alternative T!scorp and S!dwlee/titus, but I trust that way less.
I really don't get the obvious that people don't get revealing people who
usually
don't have other roles to scum. The hood isn't guaranteed to have scum, but that is possible. I felt outing the exact people was proscum but I literally could not explain the problems without outing the existence of the hood. It was an impossible place.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1273 (isolation #76) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1190, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1168, Scorpious wrote:Question to everyone:

Who would you jail tonight if you were me?
Italiano / Crescent
So you’d jail excusively probably town in your eyes?

Damn this is a race for who is scummiest between you and Titus.
Lmao. This is literally the last game over again. I kinda get why you feel like this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1274 (isolation #77) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1194, Carcalilly wrote:Primarily because I can understand the tunnel coming from a stubborn town perspective, while I'm struggling to find a town perspective in the manner in which scorp was claiming yesterday. The softing with barley a wagon, trying to take back the soft, then full claiming immediately the next day just feels odd. They've been finnicky about it as if they were unsure about their own role.

The JK claim/crumb threw me for a bit of a loop. I'd say it's the only reason why I feel less confident pushing that elim today.
This also might be scum with Scorpious. They're positioned to vote either way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1275 (isolation #78) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1209, MathBlade wrote:It’s too restrictive. Scum under pressure almost always do some low powered invest for this reason.
How you play scum =/= how others play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1276 (isolation #79) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1215, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1192, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1171, ItalianoVD wrote:Carca's Day 2 activity has been pinging me. And then not saying much when she does post.
Clarify, activity as in post material or frequency?
Both. Feels like you have the game figured out or you like where the gamestate is and are not trying to do anything to change it.
Can you rephrase this?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1278 (isolation #80) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1235, MathBlade wrote:I wish you were in the hood Carca because I really, really think you’re scum.

viewtopic.php?p=11227707#p11227707

This is town you. You say not to point out crumbs
The context here is different. You don't randomly point out crumbs, but verifying a claim makes sense. The ratonale mentioned no longer applies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1279 (isolation #81) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

ItalianoVD - old Andres. Andres I had a huge problem with. Italino is a bit better. Still feel better than I did before. Lean tiwn.
geraintm - Goal to reread to sort.
Gamma Emerald - problem with the hammer. Better today. Goal to sort.
Meuh - Strong town. Leader in producing content.
Scorpious - Obvious Scum.
Mathblade - Strong town lean. It would solifidy if I saw some scumhunting not contingent upon scum in hood.
Titus - me
Uncle Vanya - Was strong town because sole activity in hood. Dipped now bc low activity. Worried they took advantage.
Crescent - I don't remember them.
Dwlee99 - Strong town. Solid analysis.
Carcalilly - I felt strong town yesterday. Don't like fencesitting. Math is right there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1280 (isolation #82) » Tue May 17, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

In the short version, Math musinderstands my position. It is possible the hood is all town. It should be treated as such until evidence is shown otherwise.

Math's tone matches our last game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1282 (isolation #83) » Tue May 17, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

Dwlee thoughts on my readwall? What do you agree with? What do you disagree with?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1288 (isolation #84) » Tue May 17, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1286, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1140, DkKoba wrote:
Mathblade replaces Uncle Vanya
Like c’mon sis.
I'm sorry. I legit haven't been feeling well. My reads on the slots are true. There's no positive as either alignment to screw up that badly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1289 (isolation #85) » Tue May 17, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1287, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1280, Titus wrote:In the short version, Math musinderstands my position. It is possible the hood is all town. It should be treated as such until evidence is shown otherwise.

Math's tone matches our last game.
Nope. Nope absolutely nope.

> 80% odds a scum exists for a person outside the hood.

Inside the hood it’s slightly different but def higher than rand.
I don't setup spec. Most players are town. Even in the hood, it's likely at least 50% is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1293 (isolation #86) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1291, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1288, Titus wrote:
In post 1286, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1140, DkKoba wrote:
Mathblade replaces Uncle Vanya
Like c’mon sis.
I'm sorry. I legit haven't been feeling well. My reads on the slots are true. There's no positive as either alignment to screw up that badly.
What do you make of Dwlee not calling you out on it?
Didn't read/notice/analyze his response yet but that's not good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1296 (isolation #87) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1292, MathBlade wrote:And it’s really rich you don’t setup spec yet your entire argument for Scorpious scum is the spec/bad PR. Like no.
Negative. My response is his bad responses and then argued he used his claim as a defense. Grabbing a quotes in a moment if case not called.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1298 (isolation #88) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1295, MathBlade wrote:If you really still think Scorpious is scum partner hunt.
This is good if Scorpious wagon dies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1300 (isolation #89) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1297, Gamma Emerald wrote:Math has already gone over his TR on me pretty substantially
Feels like there’s ulterior motive to that question Carcalilly
Confused, who has alterior motive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1302 (isolation #90) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 880, Scorpious wrote:
In post 877, Titus wrote:
In post 875, Scorpious wrote:
In post 874, Titus wrote:

UNVOTE:

I like this better..

Just wanted to be sure..

It was a reaction test. But it doesn’t matter.. your ego has me “pegged” anyway..

I’ve already crumbed my role..
Right the I'm a PR excuse.
Yup
In post 1121, Titus wrote:
In post 1110, Titus wrote:I hate the term LHF. I feel it's just applied to any popular wagon someone doesn't like.
I am using the term as they are always wagoned no matter what alignment they are. Assume I am using the term semantically meaning they're typically wagoned based on their playstyle. This is irregardless of alignment as it happened to them both in scum games and town games I've played with them in. In addition their tone this game is pretty good in my honest opinion so I am more confident that they are Town based solely on recent posts, this might even be doubled down due to possible pressure they'd have.
Strongly disagree. Scorpious acts like scum caught. He whines about me pushing exclusively him while falling in and out of perspectives. You can read some of his posts and they imply a town read. Others he's vocal about me being scum. He can't be consistent. I don't have to solve the game. I just need to get one.
In post 1121, Titus wrote:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (isolation #91) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1301, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1298, Titus wrote:
In post 1295, MathBlade wrote:If you really still think Scorpious is scum partner hunt.
This is good if Scorpious wagon dies.
Cool it died 4 pages ago. Quit reviving it if you’re town.
I believe Scorpious is the only other wagon with multiple votes besides myself, but a VC may dispel that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1305 (isolation #92) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 333, Scorpious wrote:
In post 329, Titus wrote:
My activity is NAI.
I believe you.
In post 437, Scorpious wrote:
In post 415, Titus wrote:
In post 412, Scorpious wrote:I don’t like the moose wagon right now and I’m almost assured there is at least one scum there right now.

1) shades major wagon
2) has no vote elsewhere

A large wagon is likely to have scum. Scorpious doesn't say why he hates the wagon or who would be better. It's the opposite of helping the game move forward.
This might possibly be the worst vote in this game, and that’s an achievement.

The wagon is 4, that’s not “large”.
I’ve been moving this game forward since the onset..

This is so beneath you..
In post 439, Scorpious wrote:I just ISO’d you Titus..

You’re vote looks even worse when you add the hypocritical nature of it..

This was weak and lazy
In post 466, Scorpious wrote:I’m not going to 1v1 you.

I’ll never win, but I would love to see how adamant you want to get here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1309 (isolation #93) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1307, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1304, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1297, Gamma Emerald wrote:Math has already gone over his TR on me pretty substantially
Most of it has been metagaming. Idk how many games y'all have played with eachother but I'd prefer this game specifically reasons, so ones I'd actually understand.
That hammer is so scummy scum never does it.

Scorpious’s play is something scum doesn’t do.

My reasons have been in this game.
That's two players you're stating are too scummy to be scum....maybe they're just scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1315 (isolation #94) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1311, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1309, Titus wrote:
In post 1307, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1304, Carcalilly wrote:
Most of it has been metagaming. Idk how many games y'all have played with eachother but I'd prefer this game specifically reasons, so ones I'd actually understand.
That hammer is so scummy scum never does it.

Scorpious’s play is something scum doesn’t do.

My reasons have been in this game.
That's two players you're stating are too scummy to be scum....maybe they're just scum?
Nope. I will die before them.

You can try to wagon me and see how far you get.

Those wagons are dead.
Why would I wagon you? I don't think you're scum. A bully but not scum. Note Gamma voting me right after I called him out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1321 (isolation #95) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1318, MathBlade wrote:You see Titus/Carca/Dwlee Gamma?

Titus just goes “it’s bad” on Dwlee and doesn’t want to cooperate and go for Dwlee?

Like c’mon. There’s no way Dwlee should be strong town.
This is just you pushing whoever might vote for Scorpious. I'm willing to hunt outside of Scorpious is truly dead. I can admit Dwlee's last post is troublesome. I literally just posted reads on the whole game, like you requested.

Cooperate =/= vote who Math wants in contradiction of my own reads. Scum Titus did that in our last game. In fact, I was frustrated because you wouldn't decide on any one of the three misrliminations in the hood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1322 (isolation #96) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1319, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1279, Titus wrote:ItalianoVD - old Andres. Andres I had a huge problem with. Italino is a bit better. Still feel better than I did before. Lean tiwn.
geraintm - Goal to reread to sort.
Gamma Emerald - problem with the hammer. Better today. Goal to sort.
Meuh - Strong town. Leader in producing content.
Scorpious - Obvious Scum.
Mathblade - Strong town lean. It would solifidy if I saw some scumhunting not contingent upon scum in hood.
Titus - me
Uncle Vanya - Was strong town because sole activity in hood. Dipped now bc low activity. Worried they took advantage.
Crescent - I don't remember them.
Dwlee99 - Strong town. Solid analysis.
Carcalilly - I felt strong town yesterday. Don't like fencesitting. Math is right there.
here Titus says she'd like to sort me, but it doesn't feel like she's done anything to actively attempt that. And yet she's throwing shade saying I may just be scum instead of tstbs, when combining that with hood issues I called out earlier it becomes rather problematic
This pretends I didn't scumread you first and never have problems with quickhammers which the opposite is true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1325 (isolation #97) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1323, Gamma Emerald wrote:you have done jack shit about that scumread though, you've neither pushed nor actively attempted to sort me. And I'm not saying your problem with the hammer is pretend. Don't get how you read that into my comment.
Also: I think the idea me + Scorp could be scum together is rather wild based on how I've interacted with him this day phase.
I've quoted it here. My goal is to find 1 scum today, not the team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1330 (isolation #98) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1324, MathBlade wrote:You’re never going to convince me on Gamma or Scorpious. I will fight you tooth and nail.

You can either hunt elsewhere (ideally in the hood) or I have zero problem flipping you to help solve the hood.
I have reads I'd like you to engage with. That would help.

My hunting is independent of hood status.

I gtg work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1332 (isolation #99) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1329, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1325, Titus wrote:
In post 1323, Gamma Emerald wrote:you have done jack shit about that scumread though, you've neither pushed nor actively attempted to sort me. And I'm not saying your problem with the hammer is pretend. Don't get how you read that into my comment.
Also: I think the idea me + Scorp could be scum together is rather wild based on how I've interacted with him this day phase.
I've quoted it here. My goal is to find 1 scum today, not the team.
it feels like you're content to chain miseliminate scorpious today and me tomorrow based on the weak effort of your read on me.
If Scorpious flips town (he won't) then I'd have zero credible to push you. Town you would know this and never suggest this. Fake paranoia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1333 (isolation #100) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1331, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1330, Titus wrote:My hunting is independent of hood status.
Why
I don't setup spec or outguess the mod. It leads to wins like my bad babysitter claim we did together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1334 (isolation #101) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

Really gone now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1357 (isolation #102) » Tue May 17, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1356, MathBlade wrote:Titus if you’re town let go. Scorpious can happen later if you’re right. I just don’t think you are. You’re just blatantly not seeing the signs in front of you. Scorpious is town.
Alright. Looks like I have to explain why you need to sit down and shut up. I am a combined doctor and neighbor.

My plan all along has been to use the hood as a method to find the entire scumteam without outing being a doctor or being perceived as a threat.

We had a Scorpious elimination when activity was reasonable so I wouldn't have to out. However you gave scum a place to hide, turn around his wagon and stop me from playing my game.

All for a scumfuck who telegraphed a weak protective claim he planned bc he knows he gets caught as scum.

Duck you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1359 (isolation #103) » Tue May 17, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

My suspicion but not certainty is D and Carc picked up on it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1362 (isolation #104) » Tue May 17, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

Two protectives is real? Bullshit. Show me where it has happened.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1367 (isolation #105) » Tue May 17, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1365, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1362, Titus wrote:Two protectives is real? Bullshit. Show me where it has happened.
we were in a setup with doc + JK + RB a while back
but yeah I don't think doc neighbor + even night JK exist
and I quoted some posts regarding it earlier, scorpious' crumb was not very full-send, there was multiple interruptions
my issue is math's solve felt coherent, and I feel like given his history a coherent solve from him should probably be right
Math being coherent is a sign of improvement not accuracy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1372 (isolation #106) » Tue May 17, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1368, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1364, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also if you were so sure that its a full town neighbourhood. Why not claim in there
I wasn't. My position was to treat the hood as town and I developed weak reads individually.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1373 (isolation #107) » Tue May 17, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1371, JacksonVirgo wrote:I think Meuh is mafia.
Fair. Too quiet. Avoided my claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1444 (isolation #108) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

VLA 24-48 hours, cooling off
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1452 (isolation #109) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1446, Crescent wrote:
In post 1444, Titus wrote:
VLA 24-48 hours, cooling off
...Isn't the day over in like 24 hours?
Didn't see that. Well I guess angry Titus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1466 (isolation #110) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1461, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1459, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1458, Crescent wrote:Math is absolutely right by the way. As much as I personally hate letting situations like this go relatively unresolved, it's only day 2 and we should not be killing either of them.
Math is right??? I was the one that had to convince them. :dead: :dead:
Yeah he calmed me down from rage Math
Now, if only he could get you to actually vote scum. Oh wait that violates any pride.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1475 (isolation #111) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1471, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1466, Titus wrote:
In post 1461, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1459, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1458, Crescent wrote:Math is absolutely right by the way. As much as I personally hate letting situations like this go relatively unresolved, it's only day 2 and we should not be killing either of them.
Math is right??? I was the one that had to convince them. :dead: :dead:
Yeah he calmed me down from rage Math
Now, if only he could get you to actually vote scum. Oh wait that violates any pride.
can you not be a bitch to math for one fucking game?
Can he not always dismiss me or call me scum for one game? I was extremely respectful the last game we played. I'm done with being insulted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1476 (isolation #112) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1474, Meuh wrote:Gerain should be the lim in my humble opinion and I'm unsure why they've been let off the hook
Whoever doesn't kiss Math's ass is scum, didn't you hear?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1483 (isolation #113) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1480, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1476, Titus wrote:
In post 1474, Meuh wrote:Gerain should be the lim in my humble opinion and I'm unsure why they've been let off the hook
JV didn’t kiss my ass and I townread him.

Titus calm down please an analyze the gamestate.

Who do you think is scum (besides or excluding Scorpious)?
JV because you are wrong. He immediately followed all of your wrong reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1484 (isolation #114) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1482, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1481, Crescent wrote:The more I read of the present posts, the more concerned I am with what those pages I missed look like...
You should read them.
No. Here's the TLDR
I CCed Scorp with a Doc claim.
Math claimed GS with a clear on Gamma.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1487 (isolation #115) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1485, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1483, Titus wrote:
In post 1480, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1476, Titus wrote:
JV didn’t kiss my ass and I townread him.

Titus calm down please an analyze the gamestate.

Who do you think is scum (besides or excluding Scorpious)?
JV because you are wrong. He immediately followed all of your wrong reads.
Now we are getting somewhere.

Which of my reads did JV follow me on that you feel are wrong?
Scorpious Carc Dwlee
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1492 (isolation #116) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1488, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1475, Titus wrote:Can he not always dismiss me or call me scum for one game? I was extremely respectful the last game we played. I'm done with being insulted.
I feel like he was being alright in 2238 but you treated him like crap that game
also, I think with the context of his check on me his approach to you seems way more sensible then you're willing to give him credit for. you soft pushed his gunsmith inno for a good chunk of today. Me and math just had a game where I kinda tripped scum!him up by allowing him to dig his own grave pushing my traffic analyst inno.
I'm too angry to discuss this rationally but I never treat Math like crap, but have moved to policy eliminate him because he is frequently wrong and bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1503 (isolation #117) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1496, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1492, Titus wrote:
In post 1488, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1475, Titus wrote:Can he not always dismiss me or call me scum for one game? I was extremely respectful the last game we played. I'm done with being insulted.
I feel like he was being alright in 2238 but you treated him like crap that game
also, I think with the context of his check on me his approach to you seems way more sensible then you're willing to give him credit for. you soft pushed his gunsmith inno for a good chunk of today. Me and math just had a game where I kinda tripped scum!him up by allowing him to dig his own grave pushing my traffic analyst inno.
I'm too angry to discuss this rationally but I never treat Math like crap, but have moved to policy eliminate him because he is frequently wrong and bad.
If you’re too angry to discuss this rationally please move elsewhere.

You have Scorpious scum locked
Carca and Dwlee town locked
The hood town locked

This means your PoE is tiny yeah?

Talk there please. That PoE is where we can see who responds to what.
I have. You've ignored it. So you get grumpy Titus.

Screw deadline, I must leave for a few hours. Phone tying, tilt, work and I want to write my new novel.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1626 (isolation #118) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1619, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1566, MathBlade wrote:We’re not doing Scorpious people. Pick your number two if you really think he is.
This.
We are doing Scorpious. Get off your high horse. We are not letting outed scum go. If we do that we lose.

Leaving again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1637 (isolation #119) » Tue May 17, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Good night. As frustrated as I am, I wish you a good night and happiness IRL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1661 (isolation #120) » Wed May 18, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

Scorp lim.

Happy Birthday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1663 (isolation #121) » Wed May 18, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1662, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1659, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1656, MathBlade wrote:Dwlee why G over Carca?
Gera is scummy
What’s your case on Gera?
Where is your town case on Scorpious?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1667 (isolation #122) » Wed May 18, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1666, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1663, Titus wrote:
In post 1662, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1659, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1656, MathBlade wrote:Dwlee why G over Carca?
Gera is scummy
What’s your case on Gera?
Where is your town case on Scorpious?
My case on Scorpious elim is why he wasn’t elimmed D1. We want to evaluate the claim.

The PR actions are:
Scorpious on Gamma
You on me.
I check someone

Thoughts?
It's evaluated. Giving more time to lock scum = let him use his ability one more time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1668 (isolation #123) » Wed May 18, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

He claimed PR that he crumbed from the outset despite the crumbs giving no utility to town and now he's CCed. Giving him another day is scum in your ear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1669 (isolation #124) » Wed May 18, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

Scorpious or his team have a roleblocker or strongman.

You die. We are in the same position.

Scum me agrees to this plan and then says I told you do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1674 (isolation #125) » Wed May 18, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1670, MathBlade wrote:Or scum you doesn’t have those things so you’re desperate?

The responses immediately dunking on his claim show he’s town.

Scum just doesn’t do the crumb you’re talking about to me.

It’s not happening today.

Talk with me about G and Carca?
No one is actually voting him. Words are lip service.

If they aren't voting Scorpious, then they're part of the problem.

Going to work now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1937 (isolation #126) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1924, Carcalilly wrote:Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Agre
e
d to have a battle;
For Tweedledum s
a
id Tweedledee
Had spoiled his nice new rat
t
le.
Just then flew down
a
monstrous crow,
As black a
s
a tar-barrel;
Which frightened both the heroe
s
so,
They quite forgot their quarrel.
In the mood of this thread, I want a noodle. Pie will also do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1940 (isolation #127) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1938, MathBlade wrote:Do you have any reads Titus?

Considering JV tried hard to save Carca and Carca seems lolcatty I want to reevaluate you.

I still think you’re scum but I am trying to see where you aren’t.
I don't want to do either wagon as they exist to save Scorpious. I feel JV is wifoming here to stop the game from turning to Scorpious. Just drag out whatever wagon exists and Scorpious lives.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1941 (isolation #128) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

Considering JV tried hard to save Carca and Carca seems lolcatty I want to reevaluate you.

I don't want to do either wagon as they exist to save Scorpious. I feel JV is wifoming here to stop the game from turning to Scorpious. Just drag out whatever wagon exists and Scorpious lives.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1943 (isolation #129) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1939, MathBlade wrote:I am Pi :( That’s my nickname you can heal me (like the town agreed on plan) and hopefully work with me tomorrow.
You did not get the joke.

Hang out Friday?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1944 (isolation #130) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1942, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1941, Titus wrote:

Carca is already hammered and their response was to tell me to eat ass :)
Oh. Details are tech.

Will reread later in the hood maybe. Tonight is date night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1946 (isolation #131) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1945, MathBlade wrote:Maybe. Depends on work.

What’s your read on Carca’s scum buddies?
JV and Scorpious.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1947 (isolation #132) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

Assuming Carc is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1959 (isolation #133) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1957, Scorpious wrote:Titus,
I’ll make you a deal..

If I flip scum I will retire from MS..

How’s that one work?
You know these bets are illegal.

If they weren't, I would have made 1 5 days ago
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1967 (isolation #134) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1965, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1959, Titus wrote:
In post 1957, Scorpious wrote:Titus,
I’ll make you a deal..

If I flip scum I will retire from MS..

How’s that one work?
You know these bets are illegal.

If they weren't, I would have made 1 5 days ago
It’s not a bet..
Semantics. Promising future OOG stuff based on a game flip is prohibted. Thor used to do it
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1969 (isolation #135) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1966, MathBlade wrote:Hypothetically it is but calling out things like that is also against the rules so let’s all pretend that doesn’t exist.
Explaining isn't against rules. I wasn't seeking mod intervention.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1977 (isolation #136) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1971, Scorpious wrote:Fair. I never said it, and was never called out on it.just bored in twilight..

Honestly didn’t know it was againSt the rules…

My bad
Figure.

Math, no point if C is flipped. I ain't dying and I have a shiny hood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1978 (isolation #137) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1976, Scorpious wrote:Things you can say during sex AND a funeral.. go!
I'm glad you came.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1986 (isolation #138) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1985, Nashville Dreams wrote:This will stay just between us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1987 (isolation #139) » Thu May 19, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

Funny and awkward that's the hydra slip post on too many levels.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1992 (isolation #140) » Thu May 19, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1989, Crescent wrote:
In post 1985, Nashville Dreams wrote:This will stay just between us.
Who is this guy?
That's an alt slip of my hydra... with Malakittens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1994 (isolation #141) » Thu May 19, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1989, Crescent wrote:Who is this guy?
This can also be said during drunken sex or aimlessly walking into a funeral.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2002 (isolation #142) » Thu May 19, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2001, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1998, Meuh wrote:
In post 1976, Scorpious wrote:Things you can say during sex AND a funeral.. go!
Do you want a tissue?

Winner by a mile..
That's the poor SoP's story.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2003 (isolation #143) » Thu May 19, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

Son of a Person
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2075 (isolation #144) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be catching up later this morning or tomorrow evening
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2077 (isolation #145) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2065, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Titus
Easiest vote ever. She let the Kayfabe drop HARD last night.

Btw y’all are forgetting Scorpious is even nights only
I am vla weekends. Even now, I am rushing to work. This is my usual weekend time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2198 (isolation #146) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

This game was not in any way balanced.

One slot had to survive to not create masons.
One near guaranteed clear/guilty from gunsmith.
Unlimmable universal backup.
Unlimmable detective who autoclears if the game reaches 1 scum.

Versus 1 rolecop that can only detect one role.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”