Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6598 (isolation #200) » Wed May 11, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just kill mastina or I kill u
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6601 (isolation #201) » Wed May 11, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me who you think the other 2 are?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6603 (isolation #202) » Wed May 11, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6588, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I mean, that's like not outside the realm of possibility tbf, but the progression was confusing - 1705
I mean yeah. It still feels like he's mad @ Nashville for floating the idea of a catboi elimination after town reading him and just throwing shade.

In post 1783, catboi wrote:Scumreading butterchurn is unironically the towniest thing mastina has posted
would love to ask Catboi why its townie of Mastina to scumread Butter :shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6606 (isolation #203) » Wed May 11, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If Nashville was scum she only has 3 buddies. Are you telling me that 3 scum are in control of the game?

What about the other not Nashville wagons, did they all fail b/c they are scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6609 (isolation #204) » Wed May 11, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6590, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Are you tr'ing cass?
eh....

Didn't really like the blank vote in . In hindsight maybe it wasn't that bad b/c she just wanted the day over.

Although I feel like she kinda contradicts her reasoning
In post 4359, cassowary wrote:Agree w/ butterchurn that toogeloo is the scummiest lurker, if we want to do a lurker push that one i could maybe get behind.
In post 4932, cassowary wrote:this is unequivocally a stupid compromise wagon, but i need the day to be over and for us to get some actual mod confirmed info or i think my head is going to explode
is what made me think she's a possible catboi buddy and why I had her as a wolf in a reads list or 2.

I do like her first point on bnunny in but I still massively disagree that we are unable to scumread Meg just b/c "it's her policy". Coming in @ 195 pages and going "hey, lets spend more time!" It looked like an attempt to cause even more apathy. It wasn't pro-town in the least to just ignore what was happening and I legit felt like her just sticking to a script. Maybe you could argue that she's just not very good @ reading the room but it wasn't a pro-town play in the slightest.

She seemingly had her in her lean scum pile which is ???

I sorta like her sheeping me on Dunn though you could argue that scum are theoretically sheeping me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6619 (isolation #205) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meh it was an ok post.

Also Klick, you are scum reading CSF right?

Why did you vote FL at the end of d1 instead of Toog?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6728 (isolation #206) » Thu May 12, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you being less active today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6729 (isolation #207) » Thu May 12, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^at FL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6734 (isolation #208) » Thu May 12, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

don't really remember you scum reading Dunn/Well Done but then again its not like I've been reading that closely

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6745 (isolation #209) » Thu May 12, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who? I was already scum reading Butter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6750 (isolation #210) » Thu May 12, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6677, bnuuy wrote:do you think you might be scumreading meg and/or klick because they are masons? you've had them as SRs for a while (since the beginning of D2 at least), but I don't think you've thought about that. Obviously, they can be wolf but I want to pick your brain here
no

I think both are scummy for their end of d1 actions. I even speculated @ one point that only one of them were scum b/c they were masons. I just think a do nothing Meg is/would be a decent d2 elimination.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6772 (isolation #211) » Thu May 12, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6751, butterchurn wrote:
In post 6744, Nashville Dreams wrote:Flavor/Nero, Do you find it odd that the three people I called out the most yesterday all decided to vote me?
If you're talking about me, this is once again extremely twisting the narrative of things. You townread me early on, in fact, and I voted you first. You've been my strongest scumread for most of the game. Implying that I decided to vote you due to you calling me out is ludicrous. It was the other way around.
I doubt I ever town read you. Quote, please.
In post 4216, Nero Cain wrote:butterchurn can die too,
In post 4320, Nero Cain wrote:tictac is prob the days wagon and at 170 pages this day shouldn't go on much longer but wanted to put my vote on scum for the time being.

VOTE: butterchurn
In post 4325, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4322, butterchurn wrote:What makes you think I'm scum?
you were trying to start a lurker wagon after a 160+ d1, that shit was scummy as fuck.
maybe you voted Wallflower b4 I replaced in but if thats your argument then I think its very disingenuous. Otherwise, I'd like to see where you scum read Nero Cain before I called you out.

Titus is also right that you kept wanting to vote people that were pushing catboi.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6779 (isolation #212) » Thu May 12, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol sorry Butters, I just got mixed up b/c my name was in Titus' post

but the Nashville tunnel and not pushing anywhere else when there'd be 7 non ND scum does come off as agenda-driven, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6783 (isolation #213) » Thu May 12, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

avoiding claiming is also good for the scum team...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6785 (isolation #214) » Thu May 12, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It's a mixed bag. I can see where running up multiple possible town and outting prs isn't good but if you are saying let's not run up ppl to limit our claims then we also run the risk of not hitting scum.

like, if you are saying that our lim pool should be already claimed players then we are just limiting ourselves and possibly avoiding not claimed scum so...I think I sorta disagree with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6800 (isolation #215) » Thu May 12, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wouldn't they have to have separate wincons since they can't win together?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6802 (isolation #216) » Thu May 12, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6640, Save The Dragons wrote:dunnstral acted pretty much the same way and i was just as annoyed as nero is now
am I annoyed? maybe. It's not at all impossible that I'm sublimely scumreading Dunn more than I really am just b/c he was being pissy that I wasn't explaining my gut read on him and he was OMGUSing me which, in turn, made me want to scumread him more.

Although I did feel like he was a bit more "solvey" and proactive in the link you provided. And here most of what he did is just ask me about my scum read on him, ask a few mechanical q's and point out some mechanics so I stand by my statement that he's not really hunting.
In post 1520, Dunnstral wrote:I still don't understand why Save the Dragons has been calling me scum
I think in this post he just seems more inquisitive and it seems more like a vague accusation.

but I do think that
In post 1524, Dunnstral wrote:I want you to explain why you've been calling me scum this game, including in the past
Is pretty similar, though I felt like the times he asked me sounded a bit more forceful?

In your game you linked he's responded to you

Spoiler:
In post 1528, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, let's go over this one at a time.

First, it's nonsense that you're complaining that I've done nothing. In fact you compared me to yourself earlier. To be clear, you have not "done more" than I have this game, despite having several more posts. Especially past day 1. A quick glance over isos confirms this. If you're parroting what Dwlee and Brighter said then I have news for you: they also need to get over themselves.

Second, I don't see how my opinion on Todoraki after they already died was "tmi" or how me being "smug" makes me mafia.

Third, I made it clear that I believed Esther was town and IV was scum, and that I preferred to vote in the group of 6.

Fourth, my push on Dwlee was not 1-dimensional. I outlined reasons that they were scum and they "misremembered" things and only pushed for town.

Fifth, when I said you looked bad it was because you were forcing a narrative of the scum team being esther and myself at the deadline. Both of these votes were wrong, so yes, that does look bad. I dropped it and focused on Dwlee instead after you voted for IV.

as where here he didn't respond to so it's kinda like he just isn't paying attention to this game.

Also felt like was floating the idea of a bnunny wagon which I felt like would be a decent thing to do if he was trying to get the wagon off of him b/c gamma is actually pretty scummy and might be scum here anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6810 (isolation #217) » Thu May 12, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6642, Klick wrote:
In post 6619, Nero Cain wrote:meh it was an ok post.

Also Klick, you are scum reading CSF right?

Why did you vote FL at the end of d1 instead of Toog?
1. Kinda? They're in my PoE and I can pretty plausibly see them as scum.

2. I really wanted FL out of the game as a stronger scumread and as someone who was making it impossible to play for several players, being the single biggest anti-town factor in the game and therefore good to get out ASAP
In you had her in purple which I thought was a wolf read. I was going to say that it was strange that you weren't consolidating onto CSF but I guess that doesn't really track b/c the FL and CSF wagons were very close.
In post 6339, Cephrir wrote:Cat Scratch Fever (7) | Flavor Leaf, Nashville Dreams, bnuuy, tictac, Ydrasse, Save The Dragons, Menalque

Flavor Leaf (5) | Klick, Dunnstral, mastina, MonkeyMan576, Cat Scratch Fever
but I still find it was contradictory to argue that everyone is so afraid to vote and then join a vanity wagon when Toog was at ten votes and so I thought that was a bit scummy. *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6813 (isolation #218) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wouldn't say that I was reaction testing Dunn but I did want to see what he did and he did like...nothing.

forgot to add that to

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6814 (isolation #219) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hi Dunn, we were just talking about u.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6820 (isolation #220) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6818, Dunnstral wrote:viewtopic.php?p=13333943#p13333943

epic meta
I don't know what this means. Use your words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6825 (isolation #221) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a miller is explicitly a member of the town faction. If you are a miller you will be the same faction as me and if you aren't then you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6828 (isolation #222) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm coming around on CSF and thining that maybe I'm just wrong here and that YD should just cop me and Dunn but it still irks me that a claimed miller is doing like nothing this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6830 (isolation #223) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If he investigates guilty to seers and parity cop isn't a seer does it not stand to reason that he wouldn't investigate as a guilty since YD isn't a seer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6833 (isolation #224) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6824, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 6809, bnuuy wrote:
In post 6807, Save The Dragons wrote:is there a concrete case laid against dunnstral somewhere that he ignored
Why is Dunnstral ignoring the case part of your question?
because he didn't really ignore the cahe didn't respond to se against him in the game i linked and i am trying to compare the two
he didn't respond to

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6835 (isolation #225) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6838 (isolation #226) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you like...doing nothing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6842 (isolation #227) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6836, Dunnstral wrote:You are claiming that I am "OMGUSing" you. Can you substantiate that by pointing to where I have done that.
We are OMGUSing each other. I had a gut scumread on you. You asked me multiple times why I was scum reading you, when I didn't respond you started to scum read me.

Are you disputing this timeline?

I'd argue that my previous gut scumread and then you scumreading me later is still an OMGUS.

You will argue that its not an OMGUS b/c "not answering a question is scummy"

My turn.

if scum are FL and I who are the other 6 and why aren't you mentioning them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6852 (isolation #228) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6844, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6842, Nero Cain wrote:Are you disputing this timeline?
Where did I ever say I thought you were scum?
deflect.

If your argument is that you weren't scum reading me, why would you want to eliminate someone that you didn't think was scum?

Who are the 7 non FL scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6855 (isolation #229) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6849, Dunnstral wrote:Yes, that is scummy
If it was scummy then I don't understand why you would post ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6862 (isolation #230) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no
In post 6704, Ydrasse wrote:i check for matching win conditions
IF Dunn was a miller he'll have the same wincon as me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6863 (isolation #231) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6856, Cephrir wrote:Flavor Leaf (3) | Klick, Dunnstral, mastina

Ydrasse (2) | The Keeper, Cat Scratch Fever

Menalque (1) | Sword of Ducks
Nero Cain (1) | MalcolmTucker
neither FL or YD are going to happen today. I mean yes, maybe the 5 voting them are just super hard headed and/or unable to read the room

Sword and Malcolm are just being useless.

but between those 7....prob a few scum.

We are also at 75 pages today, lets not make it another 200 page day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6867 (isolation #232) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6865, bnuuy wrote:His sorting feels genuine, plus he SR me which he always does as town
I don't know if this is a good way to read me but why are you NOT scum reading me? You pushed me as scum in our last 5 games and then ???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6870 (isolation #233) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6864, MonkeyMan576 wrote:@Nero Maybe you're not town.
Why do you think it's me? If Dunn is a town miller he'd have a town wincon. I am town so I have the town wincon. So if parity cop investigated us we'd either have the same wincon or Dunn is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6872 (isolation #234) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YD's claim or Dunns? or both?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6874 (isolation #235) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6871, Flavor Leaf wrote:CSF wagon looks like all town.
Yea but this is MB so the other faction would still be voting other scum so we can't really judge wagon comp like a single.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6881 (isolation #236) » Thu May 12, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6859, MonkeyMan576 wrote:There is a chance a miller would get a "non aligned" result to a parity cop between two townies due to the miller role.
this lowkey makes me think its a MM/Dunn team

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6886 (isolation #237) » Thu May 12, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's still a miller that shows up as wolf, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6893 (isolation #238) » Thu May 12, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

don't put my scum game down like that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6894 (isolation #239) » Thu May 12, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6887, Dunnstral wrote:I'm a hirsute. I don't interact with cops at all
So you are saying that it's like investigation immune to anything but a seer and a seer will see you as a wolf? I just never got that impression.

Why are you not voting Nashville?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6898 (isolation #240) » Thu May 12, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6887, Dunnstral wrote:People are arguing whether miller would show up as not town to a parity cop

It's irrelevant because I'm a hirsute.
I don't interact with cops at all
Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6926 (isolation #241) » Thu May 12, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6918, Klick wrote:
In post 6750, Nero Cain wrote:I think both
[Klick and MegA]
are scummy for their end of d1 actions.
Did you get anything from asking me about them
not really, should I have? You said you had a bigger scumread on FL so you voted there instead of consolidating on Toog which is ok..fair? Like it just comes off as weird and scummy that you were blasting folks for not voting b/c they were scared while simultaneously doing that. It makes it look like you were scum that didn't want to be on the wagon.
In post 6920, Klick wrote:Or at least, if he's scum the work he's currently putting in is because he's a wolf and his partner is under pressure. So basically, I think he'd maybe be scum with exactly wolf!CSF and he's probably town otherwise.
yes, b/c town Nero doesn't put in the work. :igmeou: What is different about my play here and in Polish Rap where I was putting in a lot of effort while everyone else was lurking?

Part of me thinks you can't really be scum reading me but I think you did scum read me in Polish Rap so...

What makes CSF a wolf? Why did you vote Nashville if you had a scum read on CSF? (yes, I know you are voting there now)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6928 (isolation #242) » Thu May 12, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think that's pretty much the same thing. He's basically saying that the only reason that I'm playing and doing anything is b/c my partner CSF is getting ran up. I actually play when I sign up. It's something you should both know from Polish rap.

If he suspects me as a CSF buddy then I'd argue that he's not really town reading me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6930 (isolation #243) » Thu May 12, 2022 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its v possible yes but even if he were would he not vote other scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6932 (isolation #244) » Thu May 12, 2022 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mastina: CSF is town!

*klick votes CSF*

mastina: Klick is helping the town!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6937 (isolation #245) » Thu May 12, 2022 8:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6935, Klick wrote:I voted Nashville because I thought they were more likely Mafia, and they're higher priority today.
so why did you switch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6938 (isolation #246) » Thu May 12, 2022 8:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or you what never mind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6967 (isolation #247) » Fri May 13, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you so concerned?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6970 (isolation #248) » Fri May 13, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6968, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I want to eliminate scum.
you are voting him so doesn't that imply that you think he's scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6979 (isolation #249) » Fri May 13, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

game is over, you missed the whole thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6983 (isolation #250) » Fri May 13, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tell us why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6989 (isolation #251) » Sat May 14, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Dunn town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6992 (isolation #252) » Sat May 14, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just want to know Klicks reasoning for town reading him. I feel like I'm having to badger ppl for content b/c no one is playing and they aren't freely giving their thoughts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7000 (isolation #253) » Sat May 14, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6993, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I just feel like the scum are using the no-we-aren't-you-are defense and aren't providing any decent reasoning.
I could be wrong and town can and will disagree with me. Of the ppl not voting Dunn, I feel like Butters tunnel on ND is +scum. I'll talk about Enchant more in-depth later but I think he might be on the south side of null for me. Didn't like CSF's vote on YD earlier but felt like the earlier wagon on her was mostly reasonless. Still think that Meg's end of d1 was sus and haven't been thrilled with their latest contributions.

Mena isn't even playing. tic tac? you could maybe argue that they are lurk scum but I'm not gung ho on either.

Mastina is still scum. Tucker is still scum.

Keeper is eh? content is lacking and the posting is annoying as fuck but they weren't all that helpful in IA so eh?

Klick not consolidating on Toog despite scum reading him was also anti-town.

Ducks is a teenager.

There are about 4 or 5 people that I think are scummy off his wagon. I am well aware that I'm getting sheeped by scum so it's not some black and white everyone off the Dunn wagon is scum and everyone on is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7003 (isolation #254) » Sat May 14, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7002, tictac wrote:interaction w parity seemed towny.
????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7006 (isolation #255) » Sat May 14, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he is? I sorta got the impression that he and MM are trying to argue that he and I will show up as different wincons b/c he's a Hisarute which I think is sorta bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7008 (isolation #256) » Sat May 14, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not that I was scumreading Dunn for this but its a pretty funny coincidence
In post 39, Well Done wrote:
In post 14, catboi wrote:
In post 10, Well Done wrote:Oh look. A game is happening.

We are Hirsute (werewolf miller)
VOTE: well done

mafia goon spotted
Given the way the last game played out, I think that I would be even more scared to fake claim a miller role in this game then your average game, and I am already too big of a chicken to fake claim a miller role lol
In post 8108, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2669, Save The Dragons wrote:holy crap i thought i posted more in this game 22 posts wow i'm probably scum
can't believe i found this and then just immediately believed dragons when he said he wouldn't crumb like that
Well Done is using the same/similar excuse as traitor STD did in another game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7009 (isolation #257) » Sat May 14, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7007, tictac wrote:that's the impression i got anyways
we could ask him point blank

DUNN DO YOU WANT THE PARITY COP TO CHECK YOU?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7011 (isolation #258) » Sat May 14, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no. Why do you ask?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7023 (isolation #259) » Sat May 14, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7013, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 7005, MonkeyMan576 wrote:yeah but he's saying he could come up guilty in a parity check so there's no real point on wasting a check.
I never said that
then I don't really get what you are saying.
In post 6887, Dunnstral wrote:It's irrelevant because I'm a hirsute. I don't interact with cops at all.
but in the example that you gave in you have a wolf give a result of not vanilla. If a wolf gives a result other than "no result" it's still a result. If wolves don't interact with cops and thus the action fails they should get a no result. Also, the idea that wolves (that have no additional abilities) give a pr result seems kinda dumb to me. It should work the same way with all factions, imo. I guess the idea that a faction is immune to all forms of cops except a specially named seer seems kinda cool but it's poorly documented. There is no hirsute page, the werewolf page does give much info, and alpha werewolf redirects to godfather. Mine and most players (well I assume) just see wolf as a flavored version of mafia with no difference.

now the miller page does say
In Online Werewolf, the Miller is called a Lycan and is unaware of his Lycan status.
but I have never seen this and it's not normal. I'm 99% certain that the mods on this site have just been using hirsute as a flavored wolf miller and I feel like you are just being deceptive right now.

What does your role pm actually say? After you asked the mod any questions?

In post 7014, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 7009, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7007, tictac wrote:that's the impression i got anyways
we could ask him point blank

DUNN DO YOU WANT THE PARITY COP TO CHECK YOU?
Sure
Why? If you believe that you don't interact with cops wouldn't you think that a cop check on you is a waste?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7024 (isolation #260) » Sat May 14, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

even if hirsute was something other than just a miller, you'd still have a town wincon unless you just aren't town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7026 (isolation #261) » Sat May 14, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7021, Dunnstral wrote:Yeah so is Gunsmith but multiple players have claimed it doesn't work against werewolves. What makes vanilla cop different?
in flavor, SKs use knives thus they get negative from a GS. Perhaps the mod has wolf flavored as using their
CLAWS
and they are basically a faction of SKs?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7028 (isolation #262) » Sat May 14, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the stuff about wolf-cop interaction and what a hirsute is if it's more than a miller (I doubt it is) needs to be updated

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7029 (isolation #263) » Sat May 14, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7027, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 7026, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7021, Dunnstral wrote:Yeah so is Gunsmith but multiple players have claimed it doesn't work against werewolves. What makes vanilla cop different?
in flavor, SKs use knives thus they get negative from a GS. Perhaps the mod has wolf flavored as using their
CLAWS
and they are basically a faction of SKs?
Not for vanilla cops.

Vanilla just determines PR or not. Faction be damned. Period.

~Titus
oh no, this was about this gunsmiths saying that they don't get gun from wolf. not vanilla cop. There's a chance the Dunn is legit not understanding his role b/c info is scarce but I think he's just trying to bullshit us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7051 (isolation #264) » Sat May 14, 2022 10:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

imagine being town and refushing to do anything protown?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7052 (isolation #265) » Sat May 14, 2022 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I thought the way Dunn said some things were confusing and I still think he's kinda scummy b/c he did pretty much shit all until he was pushed, but I get what he's saying now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7053 (isolation #266) » Sun May 15, 2022 12:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think that it's impossible for Enchant to be scum that's just not doing anything.

I had felt like Enchant was close enough to his play in

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88987

that he was on the town but his iso isn't great and could be a partner tell between bnuuy and him. His reaction to getting voted isn't great but most ppl react poorly. I wouldn't really object to a lim here as hard-to-read/unhelpful slots are a decent elimination.

Speaking of the above game, the vig got ran up d1, was blocked n1, and then wagonned by 2/5 scum. So I am seeing parallels here.
In post 5975, Cephrir wrote:Flavor Leaf (8) | Klick, tictac, Dunnstral, cassowary, mastina, MalcolmTucker, Menalque, MonkeyMan576
Even if FL was scum that's masquerading as a vig the wagon on him isn't all town. I mean obviously, it isn't a 1:1 comparison b/c there is a "guilty" on him.

Still think Mastina is scum that's talking out of both sides of her mouth and she's being unproductive with her vote. We prob should have just voted there today instead of worrying about if she's really a beloved princess b/c if she's scum I highly doubt she is and she's fakeclaiming a role we won't really want to lim.

Still feel like Dunn's "if FL was town he'd do X" is scum and besides FL all of his scum reads being ppl that are voting him is gross. Not impossible I'm being manipulated onto his wagon.

VOTE: MalcolmTucker

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7076 (isolation #267) » Sun May 15, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ngl, the speed at which the Tucker wagon kinda freaks me out but I also understand that it's mb so any scum wagon is going to be voted by the other team and won't be pure. There's not enough info to solve yet but its basicly just me playing the wifom game and trying to figure this out.
In post 7054, Enchant wrote:I SHOT ONLY SCUM SO I WAS RIGHT.
AHAHAHA.
yes, but you were also pushing me, VP (as did I and most of the game.), and April. Never said anything about your play being bad or anything so I'm not sure why you felt the need to self promote.

I don't like posts like in their vagueness. If you think certain players are scummy, call them out. What are you so afraid of? I also disagree with the idea that it's a wagon to save ND as Dunn was the leading wagon and there was 0 reason to start a new one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7077 (isolation #268) » Sun May 15, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Menalque hasn't posted for over 3 days
Cat Scratch Fever hasn't posted for over 2

MalcolmTucker is in prod range and cassowary just hit hers.

by the time you see this, The Keeper will be in prod range

and previously, Sword of Ducks went 3 days without prodding.

You seem pretty busy so if you need help ask for a backup mod

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7088 (isolation #269) » Sun May 15, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think Dunn is more likely to be scum than CSF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7099 (isolation #270) » Sun May 15, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know why ppl sign up to play then don't care about the game. This is not the first time I've seen something like this said on this site.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7113 (isolation #271) » Sun May 15, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7093, Flavor Leaf wrote:And it pointlessly outed themselves as a Parity Cop. It’s completely a scum cover move, that naturally makes people think she had to “check Catboi” so it naturally distances.
I mean, I agree but I've seen town do the same thing and unnecessarily out their role. Could she just be scum that's mimicking bad town play? Sure

As I said before, I could see it as a mafia action that was trying to see if you were bussing catboi. Dunno why she said that she thinks she has a guilty at day start.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7123 (isolation #272) » Sun May 15, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbh, the vanilla cop page hasn't been updated since 2019 so there's a chance that its not accurate. Also agree with Gamma's take that it might have singleball in mind.

I had felt like you were trying to just bullshit us here but there's a chance that you are just sitting there and going by what the wiki says and acting like it's a bible. Wich one could argue is scummy in and of itself.

Wolves always showing as a pr if checked by a vanilla cop just doesn't seem right and needs to be fixed after the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7151 (isolation #273) » Sun May 15, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7144, bnuuy wrote:Yeah but Dunn is still beating on about “it’s a cop so it doesn’t relate to me” when iirc even vanilla cop has been said the be a case of square peg round hole for the name
Dunns language is just confusing b/c he's using the wrong words. His role
ONLY
gives a guilty to a seer. Cops, like a parity cop, will see him normally b/c his role doesn't interfere with cop investigations. Regardless of YD's alignment, he'll be seen as having a town wincon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7167 (isolation #274) » Sun May 15, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what was Yd's check from last night anyways? like I know it was catboi and FL but what was the actual result?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7180 (isolation #275) » Sun May 15, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Part of me feels like a players that's been here 6 years should know better and that he's being intentionally dense when arguing that a wolf goon shows as non-vanilla but then I think it's possible that he's just so like...laser-focused on "the wiki says this." that common sense doesn't apply.

I'm not really concerned about his role.

What's suspicious to me is that he did shit all till he got ran up and all his scum reads are the players pushing him. Maybe he's scum, maybe he's not. There's still alot of game left to play so we'll see where things go.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7184 (isolation #276) » Sun May 15, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm tired, lets vote Malcolm and move on

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7189 (isolation #277) » Sun May 15, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7186, Enchant wrote:2. Vanilla Cop receive Vanilla result from Werewolf Goon.
but the wiki says vanilla cop gets a "non-vanilla" result. What a little liar you are! :lol:

Why does that make him town or why is he town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7190 (isolation #278) » Sun May 15, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7188, Nashville Dreams wrote:Same answer I got but I missed the answer because Mala picked up the PM.
what a fucking jerk!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7192 (isolation #279) » Sun May 15, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean yeah, scum were prob just sitting back and laughing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7209 (isolation #280) » Sun May 15, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: MacolmTucker

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7212 (isolation #281) » Sun May 15, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prob shoulda given him a chance to claim and/or have the slot replaced but eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7214 (isolation #282) » Sun May 15, 2022 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7193, Sword of Ducks wrote:I leave for an entire day and we're still fighting over roles, not reads?
I mean, nothing is stopping you from talking about reads.
In post 7199, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 7198, MegAzumarill wrote:Convince me MT is scum.
By this alone, you're the Malefactor.
Why is this a Malefactor claim and not team scum?

Butterscum posting was yuck on this page.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7215 (isolation #283) » Sun May 15, 2022 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7213, Enchant wrote:Yeah.

Why you hammered him?
Did you not learn anything from our last game? I'm NM lite.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7332 (isolation #284) » Wed May 18, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7255, bnuuy wrote:Encanto being mafia surprised you?
Why weren't you suprised?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7338 (isolation #285) » Wed May 18, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7276, Klick wrote:I AM wondering why FL wasn't roleblocked actually.
there's no roleblocker? Also, here's a wild theory...mastina believed DL was a wolf and activated one of her shots of wolfsbane to protect herself but it failed b/c he's not wolf.OFC this still means that we are missing someones shot from last night so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7341 (isolation #286) » Wed May 18, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7336, SCP 682 wrote:Has to do with a previous flea game where fae was town vs scum enchant
or you could not interject yourself in my line of questioning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7343 (isolation #287) » Wed May 18, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean...scum is out of shots too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7347 (isolation #288) » Wed May 18, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I guess FL COULD be a wolf that shot n1/n2 but Mastina would have to have not used her wolfsbane and just ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7350 (isolation #289) » Wed May 18, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and the monks can't be wolves?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7353 (isolation #290) » Wed May 18, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry i keep forgetting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7365 (isolation #291) » Wed May 18, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey MM, why am I so low on your list?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7367 (isolation #292) » Wed May 18, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have never played with a saint role. I don't know if it's a real role or if it's just something that Cephrir thought was a good evolution/devolution of super-saint but I can't say that I'm a big fan b/c instead of scum getting punished it gave them a 1x vig.

Still don't think that claiming and then trying to be intentionally scummy was great play. Had YD not claimed she'd prob still be alive but maybe it works itself, idk, I just feel relatively good after the two scum shots last night.

Don't really like Klick's much. We shouldn't just avoid voting possible scum just they might be a wolf.
In post 7297, Nashville Dreams wrote:I'd suppose that there's little to no more mafia on Malcolm
I don't think I really agree with this one, I mean yes, its possible that scum were watching their numbers but I don't think its impossible that there were more than 2.
In post 7248, Cephrir wrote:MalcolmTucker (11) |
Nero Cain
mastina
, Save The Dragons, Klick, Nashville Dreams, MonkeyMan576, SCP 682,
Ydrasse
, tictac, Sword of Ducks,
Enchant
There's also no flipped blue. I also think SOD, Klick, and SCP are really scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7375 (isolation #293) » Wed May 18, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think pushing one scum (and then pushing to have FL not shoot that scum) and defending another makes you impossible to be scum. I mean, the whole "Enchant fooled me!" does fit with your un self-aware personality but that tells me more about who I am playing with rather than their alignment

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7377 (isolation #294) » Wed May 18, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7372, SCP 682 wrote:I would not give mastina such a fakeclaim
you assume that everyone is just beneath you and you control everyone

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7383 (isolation #295) » Wed May 18, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7372, SCP 682 wrote:) i casually tried to start a wagon on enchant for strong reasons on d1 and only stopped when it was pointed out to me that enchant was not exhibiting those tells.
I don't think this means you can't be scum with Enchant. Bus your buddy and then when there's no one was following you, you drop it.
In post 7372, SCP 682 wrote:e) im also just towny asf its just lazy to think im in scum meta for level 1 reasons when if you go to level 2 its blatant im u paired.
What's townie about you? You hard pushed Toog day 1 and then when I (maybe others, but I know that I did) accused you of scum you started screaming bloody murder. d2 you hard defended Enchant when Mastina was trying to bus him and when FL was going to shoot scum you wanted him to not shoot Mastina.

You are also prob wrong on ducks.

Your play and reads have not been very good and your lack of self-awareness is just appalling.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7395 (isolation #296) » Wed May 18, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What made you go from scum reading Enchant to town reading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7405 (isolation #297) » Wed May 18, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wolf goons flips non-vanilla because the wiki doesn't spell it out for me!"-Dunnstral 2022

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7411 (isolation #298) » Wed May 18, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or what if? Mastina has her own mind and can do things on her own instead of being told what to do by you or pooky? You just think everyone is below you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7421 (isolation #299) » Wed May 18, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

as ppl have mentioned, Mastina claimed b4 you replaced in. So that argument is pretty flawed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7436 (isolation #300) » Wed May 18, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Sword of Ducks

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7440 (isolation #301) » Wed May 18, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is he clueless town instead of scum not doing anything?

Klick is almost assuredly scum. MM is kinda scummy yeah but when isn't he scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7445 (isolation #302) » Wed May 18, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Klicks EOD 1 was still awful. He was supposedly scum reading Toog but not consolidating there. And d2 he didn't do much better, he was town reading Malcolm and then empty voted there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7447 (isolation #303) » Wed May 18, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5974, Cephrir wrote:Flavor Leaf (8) | Klick, tictac, Dunnstral, cassowary,
mastina
MalcolmTucker
, Menalque, MonkeyMan576
mastina being the lone scum on this? yea right

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7450 (isolation #304) » Wed May 18, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no one is saying that? What I did say is that you haven't had good reads (if you are town) and you are too big-headed to admit that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7457 (isolation #305) » Wed May 18, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7449, SCP 682 wrote:misreads
me
In post 7449, SCP 682 wrote:towards
me
In post 7449, SCP 682 wrote:to read
me
not everything is about you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7464 (isolation #306) » Thu May 19, 2022 12:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7459, SCP 682 wrote:u keep calling me scum without ellaborating
this is a lie though.

I gave my reasoning on d2. This is about the third or 4th time you've accused me of not giving reasoning. It's both annoying and scummy. I'm scum reading you in a game about trying to figure out who scum is, is not really something to get upset about. The
AtE
and trying to villainize me just makes me want you dead more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7468 (isolation #307) » Thu May 19, 2022 1:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y out CSF though?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7476 (isolation #308) » Thu May 19, 2022 2:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7473, tictac wrote:
In post 7367, Nero Cain wrote:Don't really like Klick's 7268 much. We shouldn't just avoid voting possible scum just they might be a wolf.
u agreed w nash on scratch being wolves problem, no?
why is this different?
???

I was trying to understand the case on CSF yesterday and it just seemed like a random wagon to me. Of the two that actually answered me, I was not a big fan of the case on her. Towards the end of the day, I thought her lurking and the vanity vote on YD could maybe come from scum. I don't think I ever made the distinction that she was a wolf but even if I did that's not a reason, to me, to not vote for a suspected wolf.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7477 (isolation #309) » Thu May 19, 2022 2:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, regardless of Klicks alignment, I do get his reasoning but still, I'm not the biggest fan of keeping one faction alive so the other faction can shoot them. Maybe there's some wisdom there and I'm making the wrong play and bull rushing when I need to finesse but I don't really care which color we kill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7479 (isolation #310) » Thu May 19, 2022 2:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also CSF was very much wagoned today so I don't know where you are getting that she wasn't

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7527 (isolation #311) » Thu May 19, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7502, bnuuy wrote:I’ve seen him play Serial Killer before, I’d expect similar performance as scum in multiball, but it’s not happening.
There's a theory that your 3rd party play more resembles your town game than your team scum game but is it really all that different? d4, the day b4 he died he wasn't hunting and was just defending himself. He's not hunting here and I'm not sure if I buy into the "confused noobie"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7529 (isolation #312) » Thu May 19, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he pinged me at the end of d2 when he was posting like once per day and I didn't like .

He voted Tucker right away but when Dunn got wagoned he said
In post 6437, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 6436, Nero Cain wrote:ducks vote Dunn. lets not have another 100+ game day.
not yet
maybe a Dunn link but I think his wagoing of Tucker and Toog show that he's aware of what's going on.

I just always get pinged when someone accuses someone else of being 3rd party instead of team scum.
In post 7199, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 7198, MegAzumarill wrote:Convince me MT is scum.
By this alone, you're the Malefactor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7531 (isolation #313) » Thu May 19, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but weren't u in that game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7535 (isolation #314) » Thu May 19, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what if you think you could get mena?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7541 (isolation #315) » Thu May 19, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What's the point in coming in and asking what you've missed when you know you aren't caught up?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7546 (isolation #316) » Thu May 19, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not opposed to wagoning off of FL's wagon but why Mena instead of like Klick or Dunn?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7568 (isolation #317) » Fri May 20, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh come on, it was obvs a joke and I don't think the misgender was intentional.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7569 (isolation #318) » Fri May 20, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I do feel like being super upset that your DnD character dies is a bit silly sorry not sorry. Keeper is prob in the POE anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7572 (isolation #319) » Fri May 20, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7569, Nero Cain wrote:Keeper is prob in the POE anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7575 (isolation #320) » Fri May 20, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't even being wagoned...what's with the
AtE
?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7577 (isolation #321) » Fri May 20, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7563, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Apparently someone has actually meta'd him and he's scum, so...no policy needed.
in fairness, I didn't read any of his other games and I only read a small portion of his 3rd party/sk game. But he's doing absolutely shit all and blatantly not reading. He should likely be considered for the chopping for that alone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7578 (isolation #322) » Fri May 20, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sword of Ducks
The Keeper
Dunnstral
MegAzumarill
Klick
^
POE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7583 (isolation #323) » Fri May 20, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess you are, I just conflated my SOD push and his growing wagon into yours and forgot about you lol but I guess you are still a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7596 (isolation #324) » Fri May 20, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't even get why Mena is all like "this game is so unfun!" He moaned about me scum reading him in our previous games and then yelled and screamed to hammer Toog and then moaned more when scp called him scum on d2. Like I'm really not getting why this game is so "unfun".

OFC, this site is like half dead, and this game is a lurkfest and no one is doing anything which I guess is kinda unfun but that's like my last 2 or 3 games on this site anyway.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7600 (isolation #325) » Fri May 20, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'm sure you would

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7604 (isolation #326) » Fri May 20, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, gamma still has a good 1500 posts on me. I need to fluff it up more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7606 (isolation #327) » Fri May 20, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7618 (isolation #328) » Sat May 21, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sword of Ducks Apr 25, 02:25pm May 19, 07:49pm 1 day 20 hours
SCP 682 May 01, 04:10pm May 19, 06:22pm 1 day 21 hours
cassowary Apr 25, 06:00pm May 19, 03:57pm 2 days 0 hours
Klick Apr 25, 01:17pm May 19, 01:02am 2 days 15 hours
MegAzumarill Apr 25, 03:23pm May 18, 07:39pm 2 days 20 hours

the scum teams need to be prodded

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7624 (isolation #329) » Sat May 21, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7620, MegAzumarill wrote:The gamestate is pretty abysmal right now to play.
not for town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7630 (isolation #330) » Sat May 21, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

with 4 dead scum and some caught scum among the lurkers it feels like town is in a good position atm so it's triggering to me that Meg doesn't think that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7632 (isolation #331) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, meg is doing like nothing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7641 (isolation #332) » Sat May 21, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

is this mala? posting an out of date VC is just dumb lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7642 (isolation #333) » Sat May 21, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7637, Sword of Ducks wrote:Say goodbye to your 'useless' townie.
how are you being useful then? You keep doing nothing but coming in and asking what you missed and not commenting on the game at all. Is this normally how you play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7646 (isolation #334) » Sat May 21, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mala, y r u town reading SOD. Is Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7651 (isolation #335) » Sat May 21, 2022 9:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It hasn't been hyperposty since d1 when FL was posting tons. It's a lurkfest now. It feels like town is in a decent position and I just think scum are the ones moaning about how bad this game is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7664 (isolation #336) » Sun May 22, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I lowkey just think scum is

Sword of Ducks
SCP 682
Dunnstral
MegAzumarill
Klick

I think I've convinced myself that ducks is scum. I sorta think mena is town but I guess I could be wrong there. Maybe I'm wrong somewhere and Cass is a wolf.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7670 (isolation #337) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7668, SCP 682 wrote:nero why am i scum, again?
b/c you keep asking me. The conversation never evolves beyond that and I think it's scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7675 (isolation #338) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you think I could be a wolf b/c I think mena could be town why is it so unfair for me to think you are mafia for defending enchant and trying to get FL to not shoot Mastina?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7680 (isolation #339) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, this convo goes and has been going

Nero: I think SCP is scum
koba: Why am I scum?
Nero: I'm scum reading you for X reason
koba: Nero is just ego scum reading me or whatever nomenclature you design to use

*leaves for a bit*

Nero: I think SCP is scum
koba: Why am I scum?

and it's just the same rehash over and over again.

also, the pushback in your last 2 posts are lame. I'll stop being suspicious of you when we've killed 5 scum but until them...

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

I know you quoted a post from another game that "proves" that you are conscientious as town but I felt there was a big difference in complaining that you can't scumhunt b/c you are being scum read and this game where you are throwing a hissyfit b/c one person is scum reading you.

I mean, there are enough scummy people in this game that you could not be scum but your reactions and discrediting don't make me want to town read you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7681 (isolation #340) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7678, SCP 682 wrote:your read has holes
What holes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7689 (isolation #341) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you do realize that the only reason this keeps coming up is not b/c I'm making a big deal of this its b/c koba is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7690 (isolation #342) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I can only vote one person at a time and I decided to see if Ducks would do anything when pushed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7695 (isolation #343) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7691, The Keeper wrote:Yeah but you keep saying it... and honestly I don't remember seeing much of why myself and I think at this point it's just kinda becoming a given you jsut SR scp just because you always have.
naw, I've explained my reasoning at least 2 or 3 times. Koba is just trying to willingly antagonize me and not move the conversation forward.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7696 (isolation #344) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scp's pushback on me is exactly how I'd expect scum to react.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7699 (isolation #345) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6431, butterchurn wrote:
In post 6430, Nero Cain wrote:My best reasoning for eliminating Malcolm and Mena is that they don't care and are willing to die.
This sounds like a reason not to eliminate them. Why would scum not care?
I mean, I guess you could argue that Butterchurn either didn't know their alignments or it was just a blanket statement and says nothing about their alignments but if I assume Butter did know who the scum were then I sorta feel like this might point to him also being town.

I get the case on him. He begged and pleaded with others to vote Toog and end the day and then he's doing shit all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7701 (isolation #346) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7698, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 7696, Nero Cain wrote:scp's pushback on me is exactly how I'd expect scum to react.
Based on what games?

Please link an example (:
just in general.

I've only played with scum you once but I don't really remember much about that game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7703 (isolation #347) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7700, SCP 682 wrote:Malefactor is uninformed bud.
Where does it say that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7706 (isolation #348) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7676, The Keeper wrote:I said it before though. the scum in hood thing.

and stuck to it like rubber cement for a good while.
how can you think scum is in the hood when you aren't scum reading any of SCP, FL or STD?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7708 (isolation #349) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

told you guys SCP was scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7709 (isolation #350) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"I'm getting scum read, better push my attacker!"-koba 2022

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7715 (isolation #351) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't you come in d2 and say that tried to convince FL to shoot outside of Mastina? I can't convince scum that they are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7719 (isolation #352) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7712, SCP 682 wrote:Or how I am scum with enchant after trying very hard to start a wagon unprompted and unnecessarily on him and only backed down after reading his posts myself.
scum can easily push their buddy to distance and then back down.
In post 7712, SCP 682 wrote:But I'm also good enough to fake a townslip about the types of roles in the setups amirite.
someone arguing that they townslipped, not something scum would ever say.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7720 (isolation #353) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7716, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 7715, Nero Cain wrote:Didn't you come in d2 and say that tried to convince FL to shoot outside of Mastina? I can't convince scum that they are scum.
No. I said that NIGHT 2.

Night 1 I did not actually believe FL was a real vig until the next day and I saw catboi dead.
So your argument is that you told a vig to shoot mastina and then tried to convince the vig to not shoot mastina under the guise that you were worried that he's be blocked/she's be protected. So not scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7725 (isolation #354) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7713, bnuuy wrote:it's probably a sign this is a TvT
I think the push back is scummy as fuck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7730 (isolation #355) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum push back all the fucking time lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7783 (isolation #356) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7731, SCP 682 wrote:no townie uses that as reasoning though - thats scumfuck weaksauce reasoning that is used to make it seem like the other party is being unreasonable in reacting.
this is bullshit. You are being intentionally dense if you don't think town suspects their OMGUSing attacker.

Just look at Butterchurn. He was treating me the same way you are now. I was scum reading Butter and then later down the line he started calling me scum for reasons. Its delayed OMGUS and its scummy as shit.
In post 7733, SCP 682 wrote:easily partnered
maybe, maybe not. Mena begged and pleaded to end the day which one could argue makes him a wolf b/c he wanted Toog hammered b4 catboi could be a thing but sometimes an "easy" thing is not the correct thing. I think it's just false bravado on your part though. It's pretty simple reasoning and yeah you don't always need complex reasoning to scum read someone. Though you could maybe argue that he wouldn't be so...loud about it but maybe he's just a wolf. But even if he was it still goes back to my original accusation where you are exclusively hunting wolves.
In post 7737, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 1126, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Catboi
someone said sheep
this is not someone who is partnered with catboi at this point. I stand by my MegA townread.
you know who else voted catboi?

your selectiveness is showing.
In post 7740, SCP 682 wrote:off the wolf topic but this is paired with SoD and fits.

SoD/Cass still my maf solve.
this is very weak. Cass makes more sense as a wolf b/c she defended catboi but you have to throw in fake reads b/c its not like you can scum read yourself.
In post 7744, SCP 682 wrote:nero being an asshole
I'm being an asshole for scumreading you? get out of here with that ad hom nonsense.
In post 7750, SCP 682 wrote:and he still isn't separating scumteams in his reads at all.
this is not true. I have, at various points, called people wolves or mafia. The difference between me and you is that I'm town and I don't need to try to make it look like I'm hunting both teams.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7785 (isolation #357) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

koba isn't even up for elimination today. Do you town read that slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7787 (isolation #358) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7789 (isolation #359) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7721, Sword of Ducks wrote:I have already laid all my cars on the table. I have nothing to give.
nothing?

nothing at all?

thoughts, feelings, content. Replying to those that do comment on you. Reading the game in any capacity. I know you are saying that to busy with school to play and maybe. Sorta feel like this doesn't exactly match your last mafia game so maybe you are just busy town instead of lurking scum.

VOTE: klick

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7798 (isolation #360) » Mon May 23, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If Dunn is scum for repeatedly asking you a question that you've already answered why is koba not scum for the same reason?

Melanque should just claim and shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7799 (isolation #361) » Mon May 23, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7791, Nashville Dreams wrote:Nero, why are you pushing in the monkery and masonries when they should shoot each other?
don't care about strat, just voting scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7802 (isolation #362) » Mon May 23, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well at least this game might be active now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7811 (isolation #363) » Mon May 23, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nashville Dreams-lurksack, got tunnel earlier prob town
Cat Scratch Fever-lurksack
Save The Dragons-eh
Sword of Ducks-not doing anything, claims he's too busy to play
cassowary-might be wolf that defended catboi d1
Nero Cain-town AF
SCP 682-throwing a temper tantrum b/c im scum reading them, is hunting the wolf team. defended enchant + tried to have mastina not be vigged
The Keeper-useless, keeps defending mafia (mastina + scp)
Dunnstral-doing nothing, is a claimed miller
MegAzumarill-doing nothing, prob a wolf
bnuuy-eh
tictac-pretty useless, claimed 1x GS
Klick-is some flavor of scum, wolf?
Flavor Leaf-claimed 2x vig,
Menalque-doing nothing, whined about being scumread and then begged and pleaded to have Toog hammered

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7846 (isolation #364) » Mon May 23, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

koba still lying through their teeth

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7864 (isolation #365) » Mon May 23, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SCP is just OMGisng me, their read is fake regardless of alignment though I still think they are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7867 (isolation #366) » Mon May 23, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why is bnuuy town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7869 (isolation #367) » Mon May 23, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: cass

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7876 (isolation #368) » Mon May 23, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7871, Nashville Dreams wrote:Not interested in a wall fight people.
koba is just scum trying to drowm me/this game in busy work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7879 (isolation #369) » Mon May 23, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7858, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I never really found the reasons for scumreading him to be that compelling
what do you think of Dunn doing shit all this game? is it just Dunn being Dunn as STD suggested?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7881 (isolation #370) » Mon May 23, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SCP is voting mena but is scum reading both Klick and Cass

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7885 (isolation #371) » Mon May 23, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Klick is prob scum here but I don't care too much if mena lives or dies. Cass could scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7886 (isolation #372) » Mon May 23, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7884, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:He has fallen off today, but so have a lot of people and I don't think he's done nothing this game? It's not a metaread, it was more like the wagon yesterday grew a lot even though the reasons behind it were kinda weak
What's the difference between today and yesterday? He was wagoned for doing shit all and he's still doing shit all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7984 (isolation #373) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7971, SCP 682 wrote:ok i actually read mastinas role now and i see that she claimed beloved princess precisely to get vigged and that seems to be what mafia wanted so thats why FL didnt get roleblocked ok
:lol:

She claimed BP scare town away from wanting to lim her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8001 (isolation #374) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so well done defends Mastina d1 and you don't think its a possible S/S interaction?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8004 (isolation #375) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: dunn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8008 (isolation #376) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think we should massclaim? most of the unclaimed are slots that most ppl suspect.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8010 (isolation #377) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8018 (isolation #378) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think its impossible. I just find Dunn fairly scummy for not doing anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8023 (isolation #379) » Mon May 23, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*throws up*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8112 (isolation #380) » Tue May 24, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Klick

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8116 (isolation #381) » Tue May 24, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math, what do you think of meg?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8118 (isolation #382) » Tue May 24, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

p sure this is a no prod game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8121 (isolation #383) » Tue May 24, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meg hasn't posted for 3 days now.

I felt like Meg has been scummy since d1. bnuuy has argued that she's more likely to be town b/c she's not doing things and Klick has argued that we shouldn't vote Meg out today b/c the mafia might kill her which is eh...

at this point I'm kinda like all of Dunn, mena, klick and meg should be thrown off the island.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8122 (isolation #384) » Tue May 24, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8119, bnuuy wrote:
In post 8118, Nero Cain wrote:p sure this is a no prod game
checked the OP, it isn't
it was....you know what? nevermind

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8123 (isolation #385) » Tue May 24, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, lowkey felt like koba town reading that slot was an attempt to set up a kingmaker between themselves(mafia) and Meg(wolf) or just to bring an easyish limmable player to LYLO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8128 (isolation #386) » Tue May 24, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

is klick a wolf?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8134 (isolation #387) » Tue May 24, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok. I did skim the last page or 2 but I just kinda got the impression that you were more yelling at me for "not wanting to lim mena" and didn't seem to care about Klicks stance. Vote klick w/ me then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8138 (isolation #388) » Tue May 24, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8132, SCP 682 wrote:also your continued take that I would as scum signal to town PRs to shoot my partner, or would randomly just fuckin try to start a counterwagon on my partner and beg for votes
scum vote their buddies and distance all the time

you said yourself that you didn't think that FL was a vig at first. Mastina had wolfsbane and a roleblock. IF you were mafia you'd know this so calling on someone you thought was a wolf to shoot an immune to wolf kill scumbuddy makes plenty of sense. And then later you tried to get FL to shoot not mastina so even if I said "ok you asked for a scum to get shot so you aren't scum." that just nullifies things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8139 (isolation #389) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8135, SCP 682 wrote:i feel he is shielding those 2 and only hunting mafia
I have been pushing Klick since d2, there's no way you believe this. Kinda cute that you are throwing my accusation back at me (I've accused you of hunting wolves) and its not true anyways, that I'm hunting only mafia.
In post 8135, SCP 682 wrote:and thats why he refuses to share which reads match which alignment.
I've already commented on this but it's not true. Maybe not to the point that you are doing it but I have very much called different players wolf/mafia at various times.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8148 (isolation #390) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you shouldn't care wich of klick/mena goes today if you think they are both scum lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8153 (isolation #391) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8155 (isolation #392) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

npom was MM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8156 (isolation #393) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8117, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8116, Nero Cain wrote:math, what do you think of meg?
She hasn’t posted since my replace in and
hasn’t come up in VCA

Are like people in prod range?
In post 7974, MathBlade wrote:Wagon 1) FL vs lots of others. If a scum wagon at all exists it’s Meg. Town likely not in control
Wagon 2) FL v Meg. Like Meg wagon. Meg might be scum. Worth a poke
math this is kinda a deflect and looks like a lie. Did you just forget that you had talked about her or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8157 (isolation #394) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean look, Dunn is doing shit all, the theory is that he's a wolf if he's scum. There's cass who was defending catboi and is kinda lurkish. There's Meg who defended catboi and is blatantly prod dodging and not playing.

CSF and tictac were thrown around as wolves but I forget exactly why. Though not CSF now unless you want to argue a CSF-Mena team.

There are several non-mena wolf possibilities so while it's possible that mena is scum your refusal to explore any other possibilities looks agenda-driven.

I think you are treating me like scum normally treats me when I push them. The tantrum and spouting of obvious bullshit make me think you are scum prob with Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8158 (isolation #395) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like there's a real part of me thats just like lets kill the ones that are complaining about the game state or blatantly not playing and just go from there.

Sword of Ducks
Dunnstral
MegAzumarill
Klick
Menalque

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8167 (isolation #396) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are YOU not scum reading me Math? You've scum read me every game since your first game on this site

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8170 (isolation #397) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also is a deflect. I could buy that there was a human error instead of malice but its plenty reasonable to momentarly this you are scum that deflected and lied.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8176 (isolation #398) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunnstral (4) | MathBlade, Nashville Dreams, Save The Dragons, Menalque
Menalque (2) | cassowary, The Keeper

cassowary (2) | Cat Scratch Fever, Klick
Klick (2) | Nero Cain, SCP 682
Sword of Ducks (1) | tictac

Not Voting | MegAzumarill, Dunnstral, Sword of Ducks, bnuuy

mena could still be scum but at least he has the decency to vote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8185 (isolation #399) » Tue May 24, 2022 11:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

are you doing anything that's useful? not a whole lot of people are talking about you since you aren't much involved in this game.

Not understanding why you're more concerned about me "forgetting" you than all the other non Koba ppl not talking about you but then I'd argue that that's not even true.

We had a conversation in the 7600's where you repeat Koba's lie that I haven't given any reason for scum reading them.
In post 7578, Nero Cain wrote:Sword of Ducks
The Keeper

Dunnstral
MegAzumarill
Klick
^
POE?
In post 7811, Nero Cain wrote:The Keeper-useless, keeps defending mafia (mastina + scp)
And earlier you ragged on an early d2 reads list b/c I was pushing people with multiple activity levels. huh? Why was that scummy?
In post 5696, The Keeper wrote:
butterchurn
206 -- 5.46%
SCP 682 492 -- 13.04%
catboi
410 -- 10.87%
Dunnstral 246 6.52%
MegAzumarill 59 1.56%
bnuuy 93 2.46%
Klick 60 1.59%
Ydrasse
303 8.03%
cassowary55 1.46%
mastina
50 1.33%
catboi was already dead but I did join his wagon d1 but had he not died I'd still be there to push him.

So I don't think your accusation holds up but then again you
ARE
a red gaper.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”