Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1323, Gamma Emerald wrote:you have done jack shit about that scumread though, you've neither pushed nor actively attempted to sort me. And I'm not saying your problem with the hammer is pretend. Don't get how you read that into my comment.
Also: I think the idea me + Scorp could be scum together is rather wild based on how I've interacted with him this day phase.
I've quoted it here. My goal is to find 1 scum today, not the team.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1284, MathBlade wrote:Dwlee Solid analysis? They didn’t even notice you forgot a player. Puhlease.
I literally did. ???
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1283, Dwlee99 wrote:You also don't mention JV
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1313, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1308, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1299, MathBlade wrote: As I said earlier Gamma doesn’t make that hammer as scum. Claims Gamma would are false.

I don’t see scum!Scorpious coming up with a claim strategy like that with tons of ways that could backfire as scum.
Was it the fact that it was a D1 hammer, or is it the way he did it? Like, does he just not hammer in general as scum? Because iirc the MM wagon was way past it's end at that point, it was the last day or two and everyone was expecting it so it wasn't that big of a deal imo.

The highest point of strategy in scorp's claim was the "crumb". The rest of it was a mess. The whole disparity of saying they've never crumbed on this site makes me believe they wouldn't do it as town or scum.

Town!scorp narrative would be they crumbed purposefully for the very first time this game, probably with intention to use it when claiming, screwing up the softclaim for ??? reason, survives a NK and only then finally decided to use the crumb placed.
Scum!scorp narrative would be scrambling to imply TPR to save from the pressure, then fake the crumb with first letters of completely arbitrarily numbered posts. Like if it was every xth post I would have no doubts it wasn't just convenience.

I'm low-key occam's razoring this.
Scum scorp if fake claiming woulda likely been guiltied by now.

I very highly doubt this is Scorpious scum. Considering the fact you sheeped gamma a scumread onto the wagon. Dwlee sheeped your bad/fake reads and Dwlee is good enough to call out you missed a player and that’s like the whole wagon.

Carca isn’t even with you but is saying things like Occam’s razor when the simplest explanation is Gamma hammered because Gamma thought it was right and the time and Scorpious is just bad town.

If you need that many words it’s not Occam’s razor.
Guilty'd? Like investigated?

Dwlee and I didn't "sheep" anyone. I think the thread has it clear that we both had our own motives. I even voted before gamma, so either I'm completely misinterpreting what you're saying, or you have the entire narrative wrong.

I'm pretty damn sure it can be played either way. Gamma hammered because the day was over, sure. I fail to see how it's as AI as you make it out to be. Scorpious is flailing scum. Every step can be adequately justified as such. Does "bad town" justify the crumb/softclaim progression? Maybe, but way less imo.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1325, Titus wrote:
In post 1323, Gamma Emerald wrote:you have done jack shit about that scumread though, you've neither pushed nor actively attempted to sort me. And I'm not saying your problem with the hammer is pretend. Don't get how you read that into my comment.
Also: I think the idea me + Scorp could be scum together is rather wild based on how I've interacted with him this day phase.
it feels like you're content to chain miseliminate scorpious today and me tomorrow based on the weak effort of your read on me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1324, MathBlade wrote:You’re never going to convince me on Gamma or Scorpious. I will fight you tooth and nail.

You can either hunt elsewhere (ideally in the hood) or I have zero problem flipping you to help solve the hood.
I have reads I'd like you to engage with. That would help.

My hunting is independent of hood status.

I gtg work.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:17 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1330, Titus wrote:My hunting is independent of hood status.
Why
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1329, Gamma Emerald wrote:
it feels like you're content to chain miseliminate scorpious today and me tomorrow based on the weak effort of your read on me.
If Scorpious flips town (he won't) then I'd have zero credible to push you. Town you would know this and never suggest this. Fake paranoia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1331, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Why
I don't setup spec or outguess the mod. It leads to wins like my bad babysitter claim we did together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

Really gone now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Despite my disagreement with Math I don't think Gamma is scum. I just wouldn't locktown him.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Correct. If I was a PR that could investigate Scorpious (I am in a hood this is purely a hypothetical) I would check where I could verify. Considering no one says Scorpious is town I would bet someone (read not me) has an inno and the wagon is scum driven.

And tell it to the people who scumread Gamma. I see nothing meriting a scumread. The one claim the hammer has been debunked. Move on.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:20 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1333, Titus wrote:
In post 1331, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Why
I don't setup spec or outguess the mod. It leads to wins like my bad babysitter claim we did together.
We didn't particularly win because of that claim. Nor do I see how this applies to that babysitter claim at all.

wiki // GTKAS
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1332, Titus wrote:
In post 1329, Gamma Emerald wrote:
If Scorpious flips town (he won't) then I'd have zero credible to push you. Town you would know this and never suggest this. Fake paranoia.
???
maybe you'd lose credibility but your case wouldn't have to change at all
also I said the thing about partners because you implied it earlier in your comment to math
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1313, MathBlade wrote:Scum scorp if fake claiming woulda likely been guiltied by now.
That does not make sense. By who? Only if someone was a jailkeeper. There's no role that could be in the game that could individually confirm Scorpious' role as fake especially since it's so gated
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1335, Carcalilly wrote:Despite my disagreement with Math I don't think Gamma is scum. I just wouldn't locktown him.
In post 1224, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1215, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1192, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1171, ItalianoVD wrote:Carca's Day 2 activity has been pinging me. And then not saying much when she does post.
Clarify, activity as in post material or frequency?
Both. Feels like you have the game figured out or you like where the gamestate is and are not trying to do anything to change it.
Frequency has slightly to do with the fact that I'm still not home. Material wise, my reads shift little because little has happened to make them change. I'm not a player that can play devil's advocate just for the hell of it, but I will when I feel it's actually necessary.
hmmm
<Embrace The Void>

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:22 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Scorp has claimed their exact role as scum before. Albeit it was a mailman but still, worth noting.

wiki // GTKAS
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:25 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Can’t post a lot so gotta put this out and bounce.

I can’t townread everybody so I think I’m obviously giving scum, maybe multiple scum a townread and that works for them right now. What doesn’t work is that none of my reads were set in stone as I had said before so presented with new information things would most likely change.

I think if Scorpious, Gamma, Meuh, and geraintm are all town, that of course messes up the gamestate for scum and I’m townreading all of them.

These players, with the exception of Meuh, have been the focal point or the compromise for today and I’d surmise it wasn’t gonna be hard to push any of them through.

Given the new information and the clarification of my own suspicions and paranoia there is a block of four that seems to make the most sense for today.

Block

Titus
Dwlee
Crescent
Carcalilly

And it would be something if the scum team was an all girl team. :giggle:

I’ll be back later to catchup and whatnot.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Dwlee is an enby. So if Dwlee is scum not all girl team. Please don’t misgender them even though I think they’re scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

JV Scorpio is leashed. Scum doing that in a normal is suicide because they get leashed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1336, MathBlade wrote:Correct. If I was a PR that could investigate Scorpious (I am in a hood this is purely a hypothetical) I would check where I could verify. Considering no one says Scorpious is town I would bet someone (read not me) has an inno and the wagon is scum driven.

And tell it to the people who scumread Gamma. I see nothing meriting a scumread. The one claim the hammer has been debunked. Move on.
I don't understand how you derive someone having an inno from no one saying scorptown. I'd expect the opposite.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1340, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1335, Carcalilly wrote:Despite my disagreement with Math I don't think Gamma is scum. I just wouldn't locktown him.
In post 1224, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1215, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1192, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1171, ItalianoVD wrote:Carca's Day 2 activity has been pinging me. And then not saying much when she does post.
Clarify, activity as in post material or frequency?
Both. Feels like you have the game figured out or you like where the gamestate is and are not trying to do anything to change it.
Frequency has slightly to do with the fact that I'm still not home. Material wise, my reads shift little because little has happened to make them change. I'm not a player that can play devil's advocate just for the hell of it, but I will when I feel it's actually necessary.
hmmm
What's shakin' bacon'?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:46 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1345, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1336, MathBlade wrote:Correct. If I was a PR that could investigate Scorpious (I am in a hood this is purely a hypothetical) I would check where I could verify. Considering no one says Scorpious is town I would bet someone (read not me) has an inno and the wagon is scum driven.

I don't understand how you derive someone having an inno from no one saying scorptown. I'd expect the opposite.
Noone is saying scorp is town?

wiki // GTKAS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1347, JacksonVirgo wrote:

I am. I am getting an inno on scorp from no one saying there’s a guilty.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 8:50 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1348, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1347, JacksonVirgo wrote:

I am. I am getting an inno on scorp from no one saying there’s a guilty.
I am too. I was making a point

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”