Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just making sure. Your play just seems so different. Not sure if that's an alt thing or an alignment thing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:06 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Spoiler:
In post 108, NashedPotato wrote:Nero & O90 team? :O
In post 112, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 95, Nero Cain wrote:y is this not town Nero?
I know town!Nero And all this right here...

Spoiler:
In post 47, Nero Cain wrote:Is that something you actually believe b/c that seems like a silly thought.
scum!nero patronizes scumreads.
In post 51, Nero Cain wrote:im town
i responded faster than anyone else
town!nero doesn't say he's town.
In post 58, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 54, over90 wrote:How many scums are here in large?
check ur pt
scum!nero shades
In post 70, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 68, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 66, over90 wrote:DeasVail - or maybe this one is mafia
Why
prob b/c its pretty basic to be wary of a neg utility claim b/c every once in a while scum do claim one and skate by.

day is young but I already want to kill half this thread. I really am a roman emporer!
Why are you answering questions not addressed to you? I'm sure I remember you calling this out in games I've played with you. town!nero doesn't
"want to kill half the thread"
!
In post 79, Nero Cain wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

more votes on ItalianoVD
town!nero is NOT lazy!
In post 85, Nero Cain wrote:JV, you are asking the silliest questions right now....
More patronizing?
In post 86, Nero Cain wrote:
y not? its p4 and you are concerned about a wagon on ???? players lol
And yet more...
In post 98, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 88, RCEnigma wrote:Nero what do you think about gamma?
in a not so surprising note, I don't really like him that much.

Didn't really like his soft defense of me in VOTE: 48 and I think his thought that there could be 3 scum is laughable. Would be funny if he was scum that slipped that his team was 3 wich means there'd be a traitor and guy true claimed his traitor role.
scum!nero thinks everything is amusing. And yet more shade.

...ain't it.

So yeah you are SCUM!! You die today!
I'm not following a meta-read of someone I am unaware the meta of and I am by no means going to put trust into someone that could very well be scum and just throw off a miselim as "oh guess I was wrong this time".

If this is serious, make a case on them based on the current game as people who do not know nero that much can actually add onto the case, refute some points etc. Actual team style deduction, ya know?
In post 114, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 113, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 112, NashedPotato wrote:I'm not following a meta-read of someone I am unaware the meta of
you've played with me like 3 or 4 times or was this about VD? Also you seem like you are scum reading me in , no?
Maybe months, if not nearly a year ago. I had a decent time off of the site, nor do I remember how many people play except those that I talk with on a regular basis and even then I try not to meta-read as it's almost useless to say, nobody is going to follow a read that they also cannot follow and meta is an easy way to just cherry pick information.

It's a terrible route to go down.
In post 115, NashedPotato wrote:Maybe as a supplementary case but definitely not anywhere near primary.
In post 116, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 112, NashedPotato wrote:I'm not following a meta-read of someone I am unaware the meta of
you've played with me like 3 or 4 times or was this about VD? Also you seem like you are scum reading me in , no?
As a joke. I believe O90's tone is off so I do think they are scum at this moment

A joke? Yeah, no, I'm not buying that. You originally threw him out with over90. What was the reason you did that?
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:10 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Geez I completely messed that up...

Spoiler:
In post 108, NashedPotato wrote:Nero & O90 team? :O
In post 112, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 95, Nero Cain wrote:y is this not town Nero?
I know town!Nero And all this right here...ain't it.

So yeah you are SCUM!! You die today!
I'm not following a meta-read of someone I am unaware the meta of and I am by no means going to put trust into someone that could very well be scum and just throw off a miselim as "oh guess I was wrong this time".

If this is serious, make a case on them based on the current game as people who do not know nero that much can actually add onto the case, refute some points etc. Actual team style deduction, ya know?
In post 114, NashedPotato wrote:
Maybe months, if not nearly a year ago. I had a decent time off of the site, nor do I remember how many people play except those that I talk with on a regular basis and even then I try not to meta-read as it's almost useless to say, nobody is going to follow a read that they also cannot follow and meta is an easy way to just cherry pick information.

It's a terrible route to go down.
In post 115, NashedPotato wrote:Maybe as a supplementary case but definitely not anywhere near primary.
In post 116, NashedPotato wrote:
As a joke. I believe O90's tone is off so I do think they are scum at this moment

A joke? Yeah, no, I'm not buying that. You originally threw him out with over90. What was the reason you did that?
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:12 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 150, Nero Cain wrote:just making sure. Your play just seems so different. Not sure if that's an alt thing or an alignment thing.
Well Rathe is a complete antithesis to how I truly play, but the foundation has always remained the same.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:14 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 124, Nero Cain wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:I know town!Nero And all this right here...
and yet you didn't vote me until I voted you. If you found my posting scummy prior to why not call me out?
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:scum!nero patronizes scumreads.
Do I? But even if do I don't think I was patronizing cakez.
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:town!nero doesn't say he's town.
pretty sure this is untrue. I mean true, I don't yell I'm town ad nausem but the idea that I don't call myself town as town is ludicrous and I don't think you actually believe this.
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:scum!nero shades
PROVIDING SHADE IS A SERVICE!

but real talk

I feel like accusing someone of "shade" has prob lost its meaning these days. I and others are accused of "shade" all the time when it's just scumhunting. In this particular case, it was more of a cheeky comment b/c the how many scum are in a particular setup is or should be pretty easy to discern. Now over90 might actually be new and not an alt so I don't hold it against him but hamma's 3 in a 16 is :lol:
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:town!nero doesn't "want to kill half the thread"!
I'm always bloodlusty as town.
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:town!nero is NOT lazy!
no, I am not. What makes you think the leading poster is being lazy? "zzzzzzzz" is something I post when I think things are boring. For someone that claims to know me, it sure is odd that you didn't know that.
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:More patronizing?
I don't think you know what this word means.
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:And yet more...
it was a semi-serious RVS page 4 wagon with 2 votes on you and STD was making a big deal over it.

Honestly, this feels like a lazy OMGUS case where you just when through my ISO and put down "scumNero does this, scumNero does that."
I don't care about OMGUS, I think you're scum. Even though there hasn't been much of anything in this game so far, I feel town!you would've done more by now.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's trash reasoning
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 155, Nero Cain wrote:that's trash reasoning
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and sort of a backtrack? Your case on me was meta and it's been proven wrong and no one besides Kitty is following it and now your case is that I haven't done enough. Where was that reasoning earlier?

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:34 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 136, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:town!nero doesn't "want to kill half the thread"!
Just on the basis that I know for a fact this isn't true I'm inclined to say this case has no legs.
In post 137, RCEnigma wrote:Idk how to quote from locked games but Find post 190 for reference
That game had more content, this game, not so much. You've played with Nero, do you townlean him right now?
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:35 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 155, Nero Cain wrote:that's trash reasoning
No it's not.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:37 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 140, RCEnigma wrote:The post only exists to paint Nero in a worse light with no elaboration or catalyst. Dare I say I think that's shade?

But yeah it comes off like "hey I think Nero is shady....so if anyone wants to wagon that for me, that'd be great."

Except it's not great.
The catalyst was Italiano's case.
Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 139, KittyTacky wrote:Balance here would be offsetting a severely outnumbered mafia by giving them a ton of power. But I doubt it's 13:3.
BS.VOTE: KittyTacky
So 13:3 isn't tilted in town's favor? I don't understand what's BS here. Kinda sketchy NGL.
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 139, KittyTacky wrote:Do you really expect me to try to case you on page 6? I don't case people this early.
no, but you said that you didn't think that this was similar to my town game and you could use words to back that statement up. Odc you can just say you were sheeping VD.
In post 139, KittyTacky wrote:The cardinal sin of waiting for more posts from a player before seeing whether to commit to a read or not.
you are being hesitant. It's also early game and I'm nowhere near elimination range...the whole "I need to see whether to commit" sounds like a fence sit.
1. Yeah I was sheeping Italiano for the most part. I'll admit it. Though I also get a different vibe from your play this game. It's hard to explain.
2. What's wrong with just being somewhat cautious this early?
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:37 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 157, Nero Cain wrote:and sort of a backtrack? Your case on me was meta and it's been proven wrong and no one besides Kitty is following it and now your case is that I haven't done enough. Where was that reasoning earlier?
Probably by your partner RC.

They quoted one thing "town!nero doesn't want to kill half the thread" and threw out the rest of what I posted. Uh uh
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:38 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 157, Nero Cain wrote:and now your case is that I haven't done enough.
Wrong.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:43 am

Post by over90 »

need to wait 2 weeks to elim std.... :cry:
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:45 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 163, over90 wrote:need to wait 2 weeks to elim std.... :cry:
Is it still "like the force" with STD for you?
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:46 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

@Kitty: Are you a tonal reader when it comes to sorting people? Or something else?
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 148, takotsubo syndrome wrote:
In post 48, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 46, SirCakez wrote:Seems like Nero is pre apologizing for being scum
Seems like Nero was trying to read the room, not give a raodmap of his own activity
This is sketchy.
Feels like you are defending him instead of letting him defend himself.
This timing feels a bit off, why only bring this up after Nero already did so?
As for why I posted that, it’s because I read Nero’s post a certain way and it seemed Cakez read it a different way, one that felt less natural. As such, I stated what I thought the natural interpretation was.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:11 am

Post by over90 »

In post 164, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 163, over90 wrote:need to wait 2 weeks to elim std.... :cry:
Is it still "like the force" with STD for you?
i am a deserter of the war everybody forgot about
but that war is not over for me, because i still have my rifle and some strong principles
during all those years i was killing many people and nobody cares about them, bc they deserved every single bullet
i started to kill only those who deserve it more than anybody else
really bad people, pure evil
and std is among them, he deserves my bullet
i feel it through the scope
with no sound from a long range distance
it is enough to have at least one eye to understand: is a person bad or not
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:51 am

Post by takotsubo syndrome »

In post 166, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 148, takotsubo syndrome wrote:
In post 48, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 46, SirCakez wrote:Seems like Nero is pre apologizing for being scum
Seems like Nero was trying to read the room, not give a raodmap of his own activity
This is sketchy.
Feels like you are defending him instead of letting him defend himself.
This timing feels a bit off, why only bring this up after Nero already did so?
As for why I posted that, it’s because I read Nero’s post a certain way and it seemed Cakez read it a different way, one that felt less natural. As such, I stated what I thought the natural interpretation was.
I haven't posted since this happened.
I mean I could just not catch up or post commentary if you would like me to do that instead?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why was your only comment to bring up something someone else mentioned?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mq.bosco
mq.bosco
She
Townie
mq.bosco
She
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:48 am

Post by mq.bosco »

I'm still here. ^^
Good news - u'r active.
Bad news - I have to read all this pages...
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 160, KittyTacky wrote:So 13:3 isn't tilted in town's favor? I don't understand what's BS here. Kinda sketchy NGL.
Correct. 13:3 Mountainous isn't tilted in town's favor. It's scumsided.
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:54 am

Post by over90 »

townies for me rn: kitty, bosco, nero, potato