Pandemic (Victory!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11, lendunistus wrote:hey! sorry for not really dealing with this at all.

I haven’t heard anything from nancy but if you’d like, we can do a 3-player game like I said before. since charles said he has never played pandemic before, we’ll go with 4 epidemics.

let me know if this is okay and if it is, we’ll be starting soon!
I sent you a pm. I’ll try. I’d prefer starting on Saturday rather than tomorrow if possible though.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 17, lendunistus wrote:alright! we have 4 players.

we’ll start sometime tomorrow. if Nancy has to be V/LA, I or GeorgeBailey can fill in for a bit if needed

good luck!
I’m extremely relieved to hear this because I will be afk for approximately a week sometime this month and this saves me the headache of looking for a sub.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 19, lendunistus wrote:Image

Here is your starting board. Good luck!

Role cards and other info are included in the second post.

The third post will be kept up to date with the most recent board.

Current Turn: the worst, Dispatcher

Deadline: (expired on 2021-11-16 17:00:00)

So I need two more grey cards?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I am not V/LA yet, I’m just not really sure what I’m supposed to do?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 40, Farren wrote:Is that more of a "I'm not sure what to do overall" or "I'm not sure what to do right now?"

Are you looking for advice or options?
Both thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So what do I need to do this turn to advance the game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 44, Farren wrote:What to do right now:

Your special power gives you an edge when curing diseases, so it makes sense for you to spend most of your time and energy on that. You've got two black cards already; having four lets you cure the black disease.

I'd recommend talking with Charles and the worst about coordinating to get their black cards before doing anything
(I have one too, but I'm a ways away from you; everyone else is closer).
@Charles @the worst ? Halp.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 46, lendunistus wrote:
In post 42, Farren wrote:Overall, we're trying to eradicate four diseases - Blue, Red, Yellow, Black - before they spread out of control and kill us all.
This is incorrect. You don’t have to
eradicate
all 4 diseases to win, you just have to
cure
them.
I want to take my turn but don’t know what I’m supposed to do?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 50, the worst wrote:
In post 45, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 44, Farren wrote:What to do right now:

Your special power gives you an edge when curing diseases, so it makes sense for you to spend most of your time and energy on that. You've got two black cards already; having four lets you cure the black disease.

I'd recommend talking with Charles and the worst about coordinating to get their black cards before doing anything
(I have one too, but I'm a ways away from you; everyone else is closer).
@Charles @the worst ? Halp.
As long as we have people on different continents, I can use my ability to zip you around the map quite a lot. So for this turn, if you can get to one of mine or Charles' black card cities, that would be cool. On my next turn I can send myself or Charles over there to prepare to trade you the card. Charles may be better off using his turn to clean up cities nearby his spawn point, so your best play may be to move towards an appropriate city and do as much treating as you can on the way.

As I write this I'm realising I should go back and read the posts made since. And ah what Farren said is a more involved version of what I'm thinking. I'd listen to Farren, Nancy - shout out if you'd like me to help planning specifics when I'm at the PC.
Shouting out. I have no clue what to do. Yes, please help me, advise me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 55, lendunistus wrote:a decision still hasn’t been made so I’m extending the deadline by about 24 hours.

please still make a decision as soon as you can. if you have any questions abut how the game works in general, let me know
I still don’t understand what I’m supposed to do, that’s why I haven’t done that yet. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 58, Farren wrote:Nancy, which would you rather prioritize right now? Trying to cure diseases (necessary for winning; requires cooperation and coordination with other players) or trying to treat diseases (necessary to avoid losing; can be done without cooperation / coordination).

(If there's a "right" answer, I don't know what it is - this is more about trying to figure out how you want to play the game.)
I don’t even know which actions would result in which but if players that can presumably help me for whatever reason don’t, I guess I would then have no choice but to default to the latter but I can’t choose either without knowing which causes which.

Ideally I’d like to get more grey cards but don’t know if that’s possible or not this turn?

So to answer your question, if the other players help than the former but if not, latter.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 60, Farren wrote:
Play Government Grant
- place a Research Center in Riyadh.
+1

Alright @mod, I’ll do this then.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #63 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So your suggestion then seems the most optimal because duckling can then give me his Riyad card next turn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #65 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 61, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 60, Farren wrote:
Play Government Grant
- place a Research Center in Riyadh.
+1

Alright @mod, I’ll do this then.
@mod, I did do that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #68 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 67, the worst wrote:
In post 62, Farren wrote:1) Move to (your choice of Washington DC or Miami; don't think it matters which?)
2) Treat Disease
3) Move to Atlanta
4) Move to Riyadh
i weakly prefer this in the short term.
+1

@mod, let’s go with this then, thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #70 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 69, Farren wrote:(note: you'll need to pick either DC or Miami for #1.)
So I flip a virtual coin or something then, since it apparently doesn’t matter which one I choose?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #75 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 72, lendunistus wrote:
In post 68, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 67, the worst wrote:
In post 62, Farren wrote:1) Move to (your choice of Washington DC or Miami; don't think it matters which?)
2) Treat Disease
3) Move to Atlanta
4) Move to Riyadh
i weakly prefer this in the short term.
+1

@mod, let’s go with this then, thanks.
Alright.

Just choose a city for the first action and then I’ll process it as soon as I can.
(also, apologies for putting this off, I should’ve sent a prod or something)
Miami
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #81 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 80, Charles510 wrote:I’m still in the hospital, moving to a rehabilitation facility tomorrow. Lots of pain. I think it’s best if I replace out. Sorry guys
Feel better soon. HUGs
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #111 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 109, lendunistus wrote:Image

Player card draws: Istanbul and San Francisco
Infections: Milan and Khartoum

Discard pile:

Current turn: Turn 2.3, Scientist: Nancy Drew 39

Deadline: (expired on 2021-12-14 20:00:00)
Okay guys, please help me out again, I’ve been a little distracted and will do better wrt to checking in in the future.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 113, Farren wrote:
In post 112, the worst wrote:As your first action, you definitely want to take the Moscow card from George.

After that, I guess you could take the Essen card, move to St. Petersberg, then move to Essen (to set yourself up to build a research centre there next turn, then research a cure to the black virus).

Less sure about the second part. I woke up a few minutes ago and haven't switched my brain on yet.
There's a simpler way. Nancy, you've got a Miami card. You could cure the black disease this turn like this:

1) Share Knowledge - take Moscow card from GeorgeBailey.
2) Move to Miami (via Miami card).
3) Move to Atlanta.
4) Cure Black Disease.

Is this worth spending the Miami card on? (in my opinion, yes.)
Is there anything else you can accomplish this round that's worth putting off a disease cure? (in my opinion, no.)
@mod, I’ll go with the above.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #119 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 116, the worst wrote:Ace move. Thanks Farren <3
+1

Farren is the patron saint of all things Mish Mash.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #127 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

checking in
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #134 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 132, lendunistus wrote:let’s get this going again. better late than never.

please submit a move before
1PM EST on the 18th of January, Tuesday, 2022.

Current Turn: Turn 2.2, Dispatcher: the worst

Please either submit a new turn or correct my mistake if I happened to make one.
I received a pm about this but seeing as it’s not my turn yet, I’ll just check in.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #144 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So, I think it’s my turn now, Any advice is much appreciated.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #156 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Okay everyone, I need your help please and thank you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #158 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

But how do I decide which course of action is best? If people agree on a particular course of action, I’ll probably just do that then.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #161 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 160, the worst wrote:All of Farren's feedback is awesome. If you have ideas about what you could do, feel free to speak up about them. We can plan as much as we need, so there's no bad ideas - just ideas. We can also help plan stuff out.
In post 159, Farren wrote:1) Treat Disease (Khartoum)
2) Move to Cairo
3a) Move to Algiers
4a) Treat Algiers
I had a look at how I'd do Nancy's turn before I read your recommendations, and this is what I came to. :P
If Farren cosigns on this, that’s what I will submit.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #163 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 162, Farren wrote:/co-sign.

And yes, seconding what the worst said. I don't want you to feel like we're robbing you of your agency. :)
<3

I don’t believe you are, I’m extremely grateful for all of the help I can get. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #164 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

1) Treat Disease (Khartoum)
2) Move to Cairo
3a) Move to Algiers
4a) Treat Algiers

@mod, I submit these actions.
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #174 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Got a pm, so anyone want to ask me anything?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #184 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 181, the worst wrote:Nancy to Farren. That's right.

How's this?

1. Move to Atlanta.
2. Research blue.
3. George to Algiers (Nancy).
4. Nancy to Tokyo (Farren).
Just checking in.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #187 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 186, the worst wrote:
In post 184, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 181, the worst wrote:Nancy to Farren. That's right.

How's this?

1. Move to Atlanta.
2. Research blue.
3. George to Algiers (Nancy).
4. Nancy to Tokyo (Farren).
Just checking in.
Shout out if you have any thoughts or questions at all.
I’ll definitely do that. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #192 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hi, checking in, feel free to ask me whatever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #217 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So, advise me on the best possible strategy and I’ll probably submit that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #221 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

1) Move to Seoul
2) Treat Seoul
3) Move to Shanghai
4) Treat Shanghai
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #234 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

checking in
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #255 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I guess it’s my turn again. @Farren, @the worst, thoughts?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #259 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 256, GeorgeBailey wrote:I know you didn't ask but I atleast wanna act like I'm helpful lol.

What if you

Move to Hong Kong
Take HongKong (Discard Tehran)
Charter Cairo
Treat Cairo

You can't cure this turn but atleast you'll be removing another threat. And it sets up for a cure next turn
Sorry, all opinions are very welcome and appreciated. I only asked those two because both have been advising me previously.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #260 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 256, GeorgeBailey wrote:I know you didn't ask but I atleast wanna act like I'm helpful lol.

What if you

Move to Hong Kong
Charter Cairo
Treat Cairo

You can't cure this turn but atleast you'll be removing another threat. And it sets up for a cure next turn
So, does everyone agree that this is the best plan? If so, I’ll probably choose it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #262 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Move to Hong Kong
Charter Cairo
Treat Cairo

I was hopng to wait for duckling to weigh in but GB and Farren is good enough.

HOLD
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #265 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 264, Farren wrote:Wait, terminology clarification ...

I don't think "Charter" is the right term. Specifically, you want to play the Cairo card to move to Cairo. "Charter" could be misinterpreted as "use your Hong Kong card to move anywhere" instead of "use your Cairo card to move to Cairo specifically."
Can you please clarify it for me in the correct format?

@mod, don’t process my turn until this is clarified

duckling <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #267 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Move to Hong Kong
Direct flight to Cairo
Treat Cairo

Okay?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #271 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So, I apparently need to discard something. Please help me out people. Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #273 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

discard London
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #279 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 278, the worst wrote:
In post 276, GeorgeBailey wrote:Play one Quiet night

Move to Washington
Move to Miami
Treat Miami
Move to Bogota

Everyone good with that?
Rad. :)
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #295 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

checking in
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #310 (isolation #47) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

checking in.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #312 (isolation #48) » Thu May 26, 2022 11:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 311, Farren wrote:It's your turn, Nancy. :)
Oh, what does everyone advise?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #315 (isolation #49) » Fri May 27, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Move to Riyadh
Cure Red Disease
Treat Riyadh

Waiting on mod to determine the 4th.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #327 (isolation #50) » Mon May 30, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

use airdrop to move Farren to Algiers
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #334 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

checking in
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #342 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

:cool: We won, I just decided that everyone had a better grasp on the game than me and that thankfully turned out to be right.

gg everyone!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”