Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by Isis »

That makes the most sense since you had an either or mindset with me possibly getting sawed for going at marci
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2100, Isis wrote:That makes the most sense since you had an either or mindset with me possibly getting sawed for going at marci
I need to into more detail and add this last wagon in but I would be very surprised if you v marci was t v t
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Isis »

It's weird that there's a universal (edit: meuh liked it didn't she) consensus that Marci's reaction to her wagon was poor yet several vote switches away from her?(and a nonvote on skitter's part)

I didn't have a strong read on her reaction to the wagon personally, and Pavowski is a strong elim fmpov but it feels like I have sand in my tights
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2101, Titus wrote:
In post 2100, Isis wrote:That makes the most sense since you had an either or mindset with me possibly getting sawed for going at marci
I need to into more detail and add this last wagon in but I would be very surprised if you v marci was t v t
If you know that for sure I can color her rolecard using only red crayon!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Isis »

Most of my read of her is how she interacts with TUF or like the game state super broadly, was there a specific interaction with me that seemed like redgreen?
"Well, I..."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2102, Isis wrote:It's weird that there's a universal (edit: meuh liked it didn't she) consensus that Marci's reaction to her wagon was poor yet several vote switches away from her?(and a nonvote on skitter's part)

I didn't have a strong read on her reaction to the wagon personally, and Pavowski is a strong elim fmpov but it feels like I have sand in my tights
I'm starting to get an idea regarding camps and teams. I'll want a VC and more details, but I think you can see where I am going.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2103, Isis wrote:
this is a weird post

keeping in mind shes voting me, she must think i already have a red role card, or at least a decent chance of having one
so why waste effort coloring in something red if it already is red?
chances are, she doesnt truly believe im red.

idk just like
all that wasted effort that u can instead use for dancing at our yacht party :pensive:
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Titus »

I actually moved onto Isis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2094, skitter30 wrote:ok can you at least summarize the reads that you have, even if they haven't changed?
marci are you goign to answer this or nah?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

maybe i am untunneled on isis
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2046, GuiltyLion wrote:
Spoiler: Gamma recent posts on Isis
In post 1678, Gamma Emerald wrote:Again, who are these alleged partners Isis says I have
In post 1681, Gamma Emerald wrote:It shouldn’t be that hard if you’re forming that sort of theory
VOTE: Isis
Feels like you’re trying to force a miselim on me.
In post 1830, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1805, Isis wrote:
In post 1275, marcistar wrote:pls guys fruits my friend and he isnt used to how ppl on forums play hes just playing with what he knows from (he does irl maf with friends) and discord maf

its prob a cultural shock for him :pensive::v:
In post 1520, marcistar wrote:ugh fruits always just such a frustrating player to deal with.

he calls me filler, but thats just exactly what he is.
refuses to read at times, complains about wagons in a way that it seems like hes trying to prevent progression, only focusing on reading skitter, a weird lack of reads in his iso.

i know hes perfectly capable but also i know he just generally likes shitting around and being stubborn
In post 1534, marcistar wrote:i dont scumread fruit im just statimg facts

when hes town he usually gets in the way of good scumhunting where we play
I think the thing really sinister about this progression is that after 1275, TUF has been granted agency. If 1275 is taken well by the other players, modest efforts of scumhunting from fruit will followed up on, rather than if she didn't post it, then we might view it as being too low effort to signal boost compared to other people in the town.

After 1534 TUF doesn't have agency. He's discredited. If you engage the lines he's questioning along you're participating in "getting in the way of good scumhunting".

The thing that changed was that TUF suspected her.

1275 is perhaps the scummier feather on the scale in the end. She probably has long held a belief that fruit is ineffective, but she characterized his posting favorably in 1275 because she expected fruit to just bloc with her for free since he doesn't know anyone else in the game. She'd be interested in doing that as both alignments but more interested as scum because town!marci doesn't know whether she needs to just kill TUF d1 because he's scum (she's never actually posted an affirmative reason to townread him, all game)
This is actually rather compelling
In post 2007, Gamma Emerald wrote:Looking at VCs I feel like 25% more confident Isis is scum

Gamma can you walk me through the mindset of post

how compelling is it really if you're keeping your vote on Isis and still think Isis is scum? I'm trying to check why your vote is on Isis and I get that you don't like her SR on you but where you then point out a good point she made against marci feels incongruent with the rest of this progression. I'm not seeing why you posted if you're ultimately ignoring it
aside from the TUF situation marci comes across town for the most part
her confusion and lack of motivation kinda resemble my own feelings about the game rn, so I think it can come from town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2068, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2041, GuiltyLion wrote:also if skitt is town here I think she's so focused on trying to find the deepwolf that she's going to bat too much for the slots that have decent odds of being wolves on account of non-impactful/scummy play (Pav, marci, Gamma)
More like we just did that for beat and it didnt work, and i'm not convinced that 'looking scummy' = 'scum', esp. in this context

Like i would be kinda surprised if there were more than one scum in there
ngl I felt pretty good abt your play d1 but that's waned
can you tell me what about your play this game is towniest and scummiest iyo?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i would care a lot more about how i'm being perceived as scum, and would make more effort to make a clean trajectory
wouldn't be pushign ari as scum

scummy - i'm not trying all that hard and i can rightfully be accused of being surface level or having opportunistic reads
Show
Hiatus once more.

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2106, marcistar wrote:
In post 2103, Isis wrote:
this is a weird post

keeping in mind shes voting me, she must think i already have a red role card, or at least a decent chance of having one
so why waste effort coloring in something red if it already is red?
chances are, she doesnt truly believe im red.

idk just like
all that wasted effort that u can instead use for dancing at our yacht party :pensive:
I'm not 100% sure you're scum, most scumreads are wrong and it's only an average amount of confidence
I'm trying to decide whether my confidence in reading you should be higher and I should fight pav wagon or if it's the same and I shouldn't as much care so Titus' opinion could matter
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2110, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2046, GuiltyLion wrote:
Spoiler: Gamma recent posts on Isis
In post 1678, Gamma Emerald wrote:Again, who are these alleged partners Isis says I have
In post 1681, Gamma Emerald wrote:It shouldn’t be that hard if you’re forming that sort of theory
VOTE: Isis
Feels like you’re trying to force a miselim on me.
In post 1830, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1805, Isis wrote:
In post 1275, marcistar wrote:pls guys fruits my friend and he isnt used to how ppl on forums play hes just playing with what he knows from (he does irl maf with friends) and discord maf

its prob a cultural shock for him :pensive::v:
In post 1520, marcistar wrote:ugh fruits always just such a frustrating player to deal with.

he calls me filler, but thats just exactly what he is.
refuses to read at times, complains about wagons in a way that it seems like hes trying to prevent progression, only focusing on reading skitter, a weird lack of reads in his iso.

i know hes perfectly capable but also i know he just generally likes shitting around and being stubborn
In post 1534, marcistar wrote:i dont scumread fruit im just statimg facts

when hes town he usually gets in the way of good scumhunting where we play
I think the thing really sinister about this progression is that after 1275, TUF has been granted agency. If 1275 is taken well by the other players, modest efforts of scumhunting from fruit will followed up on, rather than if she didn't post it, then we might view it as being too low effort to signal boost compared to other people in the town.

After 1534 TUF doesn't have agency. He's discredited. If you engage the lines he's questioning along you're participating in "getting in the way of good scumhunting".

The thing that changed was that TUF suspected her.

1275 is perhaps the scummier feather on the scale in the end. She probably has long held a belief that fruit is ineffective, but she characterized his posting favorably in 1275 because she expected fruit to just bloc with her for free since he doesn't know anyone else in the game. She'd be interested in doing that as both alignments but more interested as scum because town!marci doesn't know whether she needs to just kill TUF d1 because he's scum (she's never actually posted an affirmative reason to townread him, all game)
This is actually rather compelling
In post 2007, Gamma Emerald wrote:Looking at VCs I feel like 25% more confident Isis is scum

Gamma can you walk me through the mindset of post

how compelling is it really if you're keeping your vote on Isis and still think Isis is scum? I'm trying to check why your vote is on Isis and I get that you don't like her SR on you but where you then point out a good point she made against marci feels incongruent with the rest of this progression. I'm not seeing why you posted if you're ultimately ignoring it
aside from the TUF situation marci comes across town for the most part
her confusion and lack of motivation kinda resemble my own feelings about the game rn, so I think it can come from town
I nullread her day 2; I don't think you'll pick 3 motivated and unconfused people out of this game and peg the scum team yknow
"Well, I..."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2112, skitter30 wrote:i would care a lot more about how i'm being perceived as scum, and would make more effort to make a clean trajectory
wouldn't be pushign ari as scum

scummy - i'm not trying all that hard and i can rightfully be accused of being surface level or having opportunistic reads
this makes me feel better abt you, thanks
<Embrace The Void>

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean why tho, i could have faked that
Show
Hiatus once more.

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Isis »

cause you didn't workshop it with him in the pt
"Well, I..."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because my main worry was that your recently play felt trivially rote, so you addressing that helped
<Embrace The Void>

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE COUNT 2.3[3]
Pavowski
: Meuh, skitter30, Aristeia

[3]
marcistar
: Isis, GuiltyLion, The Ugly Fruit

[2]
Isis
: Gamma Emerald, Titus

[1]
Titus
: SirCakez

[1]
Gamma Emerald
: Pavowski

[2]
Not voting
: marcistar, Coral

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day two ends in (expired on 2022-06-21 19:53:27)

MOD NOTES
• please let me know if there are any errors, i do this by hand.

• have fun!
Last edited by Ydrasse on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2118, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because my main worry was that your recently play felt trivially rote, so you addressing that helped

I dont understand how i addressed this concern
Show
Hiatus once more.

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Aristeia »

@ Ydra I think me/skitter are voting for Pavo not Gamma
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Yes i was looking at that and thought something was wrong >.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Aristeia »