Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

HEAL: Andante

This sounds like town!Andante to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 7, Roden wrote:I have no idea who I'd want as a leader just looking at the player list. From what I'd guess though, we want to elect consensus town reads who are also good at reading others, since it looks like we'll have to rely on them to make choices in future events.
This is an excellent point but I don’t fully understand exactly what the leader does but I think the most important criteria should be confidence in the player’s alignment and I’m healing my #1 tr unless someone can explain a better reason for that vote.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:26 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Leader Selection:

Andante [3]:
Radical Rat, Aisa, Loki Dokie
PenguinPower [2]:
Fidget, NotAHecticAlt
Cat Scratch Fever [1]:
Gamma Emerald
Roden [1]:
Gamma Emerald
Loki Dokie [1]:
ejjinami

not voting [6]:
Shoshin, Cat Scratch Fever, PenguinPower, Andante, Firebringer, Roden

Event
Deadline

(expired on 2022-06-21 21:00:00)
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 48, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 37, Loki Dokie wrote:Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
We only have four days to make two votes. Things need to get moving quickly if we don't want it to default to plurality (and we do not want that)
Sure, I understand that, but it's like, page 1 almost everyone who posted there was healing... we had NotAHecticAlt healing Penguin "cause mod" like... at least wait a bit lol like, once everyone is around, it's not usually that hard to find a few TRs, I know we don't wanna wait till the last minute, but we have 3 days, it's perfectly ok to not heal anyone in the first 24 hours lol
In post 49, Fidget wrote:In any case I don't see why heals can't be functionally the same as votes for now
well, if someone hits 6 heals, they're leader... so like.. yeah
In post 49, Fidget wrote:Hmm, but you know what, those who say they don't want power out of the gate might not be doing so because they don't want power...... paranoia...
hahaha woah what?? what an idea XD yeah see, cause it's mountainous, it's gonna have to be something that'll be reads related for our leaders, me and reads... my reads are eith decent or super off, so I read the leader thing and went "I really shouldn't be leader..." cause I know I'm gonna be a universal TR pretty quickly here, like, I almost always am one... as I'm catching up, I'm realizing I know no one here, or like, how yall play, I might know of some of yall sure, but I really don't know how anyone here plays, so I guess that's a good thing for my reads? which would mean, leader!me wouldn't be as bad as I initially thought, but ehhh I'm not campaigning for it lol I will push my TRs though!! They can make decisions!
In post 53, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 52, Fidget wrote:NotHectic why do you want control or why do you want Peng to have control?
Because i know I am town and i tend to take these kinds of mech things seriously + my top townread is penguin rn so if i cant have it i might as well push a townread in atp.
Like to me, stuff like this, why would maf go "penguin is my top tr!! I know im town" like, this just feels like town to me, not betting the game on it or anything... yet, but I'm feeling good about NotAHecticAlt so far tbh
In post 58, Aisa wrote:
In post 47, ejjinami wrote:
In post 36, Aisa wrote:
In post 7, Roden wrote:I have no idea who I'd want as a leader just looking at the player list. From what I'd guess though, we want to elect consensus town reads who are also good at reading others, since it looks like we'll have to rely on them to make choices in future events.
I'm thinking that's a resistance fighter mindset right there. How easy do you think it would be for you to bamboozle me as a terminator?
I think you are way too serious as for a read based on one post
Why yes people irl do tend to complain that I'm too deep :good:

On an acc serious note I know, I'm not basing my whole read on one post, I was just trying to express a very mild townlean.
I mean, I'm assuming everything people are saying in terms of reads are just very mild, not locktown level.. I think you're fine!! lol wait
@ejjinami, do you not like people voicing their reads in the moment? like, you just straight to the conclusion... a comment on post 7 of a game is a lock town read? idk, it just feels like you're trying to pick apart the little things, as get us not trusting the people who you know are gonna be the most obv town or something... idk, feels weird, I think 47 was in the posts of yours I gave up on, or I'd have commented at the time.
In post 64, ejjinami wrote:oh and Aisa is giving me bad vibes tho that's most likely becuase of their playstyle, not necessarily alignment

frankly, this feels like one of those games where I'll need several days just to get to know the players personally before trying to determine anything
ahhh there we go... that "hidden agenda" behind yelling at Aisa over a "lock town read on post 7" on a real note though, can we please not play the game like "Bad vibes here!!! cuz playstyle, but bad vibes!!!" like, I could definitely say the same about you right now, I can't stand your playstyle, but, I'm reading your posts.. like, where you said you'd heal csf/roden like, they haven't done too much this game, you went after Aisa for TRing Roden for one of their like only posts thus far yet you also TR that same post so why?? like, if you TR the same person as Aisa. and that person has 1 post.. yet you just said there was no way Aisa could TR Roden off that 1 post.. there's no new content.. it's still just that 1 post..
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 47, ejjinami wrote:curious
how many times did you make a similar intro
frankly speaking this feels like you’re making a meme at this point
Is it a meme if im the only one who does it
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 45, ejjinami wrote:imo avoid leaders who are ....
and the unpredictable ones
welp looks like im out of the running.
Didn't want to be leader anyways

I like many others like andante.

Idk about her alignment. But she is enjoyable to be around.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Firebringer »

andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw. So im looking at Loki with sus right now
Show

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 81, Firebringer wrote:andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw. So im looking at Loki with sus right now
Why is it sus to heal my most confident tr?

Do you have a better criteria for whom should be healed?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I also find it curious that you think that scum would be most likely to heal her anyway. Did you read Will you be my Neighbour? She had pretty impressive reads in that.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:08 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 73, Andante wrote: I don't think these thoughts are all related to this post, but you strike me as someone who is coming in here "HERE'S MY THOUGHTS, AND THIS IS HOW WE'RE GONNA PLAY" which like, I am not a fan of, almost feels like you're trying too hard to be a leader in this situation, and I can safely say, as of this point, if there's anyone I don't want as a leader day 1, it's ejjinami.
Ahahaha I genuinely love that
thank you! I didn’t think it could be understood that way

Frankly speaking, the scum-read on me feels genuine
In post 73, Andante wrote:This is the post that got me so upset. Like, seriously? I didn't join this game for it to become "who's personality do I like/hate" or "popularity contest time" just.. yeah no, I'm not commenting on this any further, and just reading all this? almost makes me just not want to play the game anymore, I'm not sure why you ever thought it'd be a good idea to come in here "I'm going off personalities!!!" I highly doubt I'm alone in feeling this way...
Or not… :/ The part about not wanting to play the game due to me taling about personalities seems almost overblown
Possibly increasing the intensity of emotions just because people tend to town-read it???

ooor they got triggered, analyzed my posts in their head over and over till their memory about what I said got warped, which they got insanely angry about…
welp nvm
this might still be genuine

you got it all wrong btw

I WILL heal my town-reads. What I called personality selection is just an addition.
I rarely get strong reads early on. I rarely see consensus D1 reads be accurate either
How I imagine the role of the leader is – maybe they have some sort of control over the elimination. Like- they may choose 3 elimination targets during the night, among which we’ll be able to vote next day
In that case, whether the leader is highly pocketable or not matters A LOT. They could literally prevent us from even having a chance of a scum-elim

It’s not your personality I select for, it’s the way you get reads
I’m sorry if I’m being rude by saying that but I think of it seriously

This goes in hand with selecting town-reads btw
there are very few players I’d eliminate just because of pocketability
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:12 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 74, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 64, ejjinami wrote:oh and Aisa is giving me bad vibes tho that's most likely becuase of their playstyle, not necessarily alignment

frankly, this feels like one of those games where I'll need several days just to get to know the players personally before trying to determine anything
Oh I missed that. Why are you getting bad vibes from them?
Frankly, probably just their playstyle(TLDR: possibly NAI)
The way they gave someone a town-read and asked “how likely they are to deceive her as scum” – pinged me as slightly lamist. The question makes little sense so early in the game, especially near a town-read based on 1 post
I’m not exactly treating it seriously tho
It could very easily be a playstyle clash
Or just a question to get the game started
tbh I feel kinda stupid even talking about it that much
just ignore it, I'll get stronger reads eventually
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:13 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

HEAL: Andante
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 75, Loki Dokie wrote:HEAL: Andante

are they always so dramatic?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:23 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 78, Andante wrote: I mean, I'm assuming everything people are saying in terms of reads are just very mild, not locktown level.. I think you're fine!! lol wait
@ejjinami, do you not like people voicing their reads in the moment? like, you just straight to the conclusion... a comment on post 7 of a game is a lock town read? idk, it just feels like you're trying to pick apart the little things, as get us not trusting the people who you know are gonna be the most obv town or something... idk, feels weird, I think 47 was in the posts of yours I gave up on, or I'd have commented at the time.

ahhh there we go... that "hidden agenda" behind yelling at Aisa over a "lock town read on post 7" on a real note though, can we please not play the game like "Bad vibes here!!! cuz playstyle, but bad vibes!!!" like, I could definitely say the same about you right now, I can't stand your playstyle, but, I'm reading your posts.. like, where you said you'd heal csf/roden like, they haven't done too much this game, you went after Aisa for TRing Roden for one of their like only posts thus far yet you also TR that same post so why?? like, if you TR the same person as Aisa. and that person has 1 post.. yet you just said there was no way Aisa could TR Roden off that 1 post.. there's no new content.. it's still just that 1 post..
holy fuck just kill me
it seriously feels like you’re focusing on me solely because you’re in a state of emotional excitement
read my posts again, please. Half of what you’re talking about can be deduced easily
the other half is just simply a misunderstanding of what I’m writing
Emotional misunderstandings are generally townie but holy damn I seriously hope I was wrong about the leader mechanics

my initial reads are too weak to explain. Treat them as non-existent or just vote me when you have the opportunity to do so
What I meant by “I think their personality is just pinging me” – is that I may be getting pinged by something that’s totally normal for them. That’s a way of me saying- I notice the ping and consider it NAI.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:24 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

ejj is andante scum or town to you
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 79, Firebringer wrote:
In post 47, ejjinami wrote:curious
how many times did you make a similar intro
frankly speaking this feels like you’re making a meme at this point
Is it a meme if im the only one who does it
The memes, Jack! They’re everywhere!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:26 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 81, Firebringer wrote:andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw.
thank you

frankly, the intentions behind this post are probably townie
it would be insanely easy for scum to nominate an emotional, tunneled townie and chill with the following yeets
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 87, ejjinami wrote:

Dramatic? They sound genuine and that’s why I’m so confident she’s town here.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 82, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 81, Firebringer wrote:andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw. So im looking at Loki with sus right now
Why is it sus to heal my most confident tr?

Do you have a better criteria for whom should be healed?
i said it was sus because it was andante. I am not susing you for voting someone town leader when ur criteria is "I town read them" though i think that is pretty low quality reasoning to vote for someone as townleader but im not gonna argue a playstyle/theory w/e with u.
In post 83, Loki Dokie wrote:I also find it curious that you think that scum would be most likely to heal her anyway. Did you read Will you be my Neighbour? She had pretty impressive reads in that.
Never said she has bad reads. Said i would be going to try pocketing her if i was scum so i would push her for leader. Also andante from my memory gets pushed alot for shitty reasons when she is town so its safe to white knight her usually as scum.

But thats like 6 months to year old meta we talking here. I am out of the loop on the latest trends.
Show

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 91, ejjinami wrote:
In post 81, Firebringer wrote:andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw.
thank you

it would be insanely easy for scum to nominate an emotional, tunneled townie and chill with the following yeets
viewtopic.php?p=12749463&user_select%5B ... #p12749463

Before you continue your discredit on Andante’s ability to scumhunt, I suggest you click on this link.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Firebringer »

thank you

ehhh i don't agree with ur reasoning.
But sure....lets go with that.
Show

ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:36 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 89, NotAHecticAlt wrote:ejj is andante scum or town to you
frankly town
I'm just getting triggered for the reasoning
it feels like I'm talking to a ball of emotions, my posts misunderstood just beause there's an already existing enemity towards me, NOT because it makes any sort of sense

I... seriously don't want that with a leader role
it will just lead to a calamity
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:38 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 94, Loki Dokie wrote:
thank you

viewtopic.php?p=12749463&user_select%5B ... #p12749463

Before you continue your discredit on Andante’s ability to scumhunt, I suggest you click on this link.
ok. I will read that
let me just chill for a bit, I feel like I may be getting a bit too frustrated way too early
bbl
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 87, ejjinami wrote:

In post 88, ejjinami wrote:
In post 78, Andante wrote: I mean, I'm assuming everything people are saying in terms of reads are just very mild, not locktown level.. I think you're fine!! lol wait

holy fuck just kill me
Ironic.
I would say chill but i found these posts pretty funny in sequence so im just here to point it out
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4, Radical Rat wrote:Hey now, cryptography is explicitly against the rules, what's the big idea?
What if this is scum!RR trying to open with a bad joke to avoid making those early votes!
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”