Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Last blurb on spec I promise

but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.

---
In post 103, ejjinami wrote:
In post 92, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 87, ejjinami wrote:
In post 75, Loki Dokie wrote:HEAL: Andante

This sounds like town!Andante to me.
are they always so dramatic?
Dramatic? They sound genuine and that’s why I’m so confident she’s town here.
what I meant was- they misunderstood my posts in pretty silly ways
I got the feeling that they read my posts, got slighty triggered and then overwhelmed with anger when they started writing and describing how scummy and rude I am. As if just writing that kept fueling their anger, causing them to notice new and new arguments for how I'm being bad (which actually were based on pretty simple misunderstandings- I don't think it should be considered scummy by a person who's emotionally sober)

I was asking if it's normal for town!Andante to get so lost in their feelings and lose track of reality
or like... if it's just normal for them to tunnel

sorry if I'm being rude again, I don't know how to describe it otherwhise
I don't think they lose track of reality, but yes Andante does play a very emotionally transparent game. This is completely within her townrange

Feeling town on Ejjinami, I like their analysis here and on
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:28 pm

In post 111, Aisa wrote: "Since I've started writing this I see this has been discussed and people mostly seem to agree with me" was shorthand for "I skimmed some of the discussion. On a more careful reread people have already made these points, and it's also been discussed more since I started writing this".

I realise this sort of posting is anti-town and it would make life better if my posting were accurate the first time around. What can I say, eh, digesting posts fully is hard and the thread is busy right now.
What, the game only had 5 pages at this point
In post 120, NotAHecticAlt wrote:this is towny af

my current leader pool is:
[myself, Aisa, Andante, Penguin]
Not really seeing Aisa town atm
In post 124, NotAHecticAlt wrote: gamma/CSF had weird entrances too
Elaborate on how it was "weird"
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:45 pm

In post 152, NotAHecticAlt wrote:believe it or not im not actually informed of your alignment and need to sort to figure it out.
Feeling town from this and the reaction test
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:47 pm

In post 173, Fidget wrote:
In post 143, NotAHecticAlt wrote:oh lmao i just realized i kinda did overhype the penguin townread and internally made it stronger than it should be

regardless im fine with my heal there as i think the controversy around it spews penguin town :3
I'm so confused where it even originated on page 1

HEAL: Aisa
In post 174, Fidget wrote:
In post 141, Loki Dokie wrote:And I definitely don’t want NAHA as leader because I don’t trust their reads whatever they are in this game.
You don't trust someone's reads before flips have happened? That's rather confident of you
These two posts juxtaposed are weird
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 200, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.
That is never going to happen and if it does i hope they get as well
In post 203, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 173, Fidget wrote:
In post 143, NotAHecticAlt wrote:oh lmao i just realized i kinda did overhype the penguin townread and internally made it stronger than it should be

regardless im fine with my heal there as i think the controversy around it spews penguin town :3
I'm so confused where it even originated on page 1

HEAL: Aisa
In post 174, Fidget wrote:
In post 141, Loki Dokie wrote:And I definitely don’t want NAHA as leader because I don’t trust their reads whatever they are in this game.
You don't trust someone's reads before flips have happened? That's rather confident of you
These two posts juxtaposed are weird
Because I'm critiquing both Loki and Not Hectic, presumably, and the Loki read is about NotHectic.

I think bad reasoning knows no alignment. Even if I'm having questions towards someone's motives, I'm not going to turn a blind eye to arguments being presented against them.

Or, perhaps, I'm mistaken about what you're getting at
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:47 pm

In post 204, Fidget wrote:
Because I'm critiquing both Loki and Not Hectic, presumably, and the Loki read is about NotHectic.

I think bad reasoning knows no alignment. Even if I'm having questions towards someone's motives, I'm not going to turn a blind eye to arguments being presented against them.

Yeah

Or more specifically

NotHectic has a read that you don't understand

Loki also thinks NotHectic's reads are hard to understand
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:57 pm

In post 200, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.
That is never going to happen and if it does i hope they get as well
Never say never but yeah that would be kind of unfun

Another theory I have is they get special PR-like abilities based on what I'm reading about John Connor in the Terminator Wiki lol
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 201, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 111, Aisa wrote: "Since I've started writing this I see this has been discussed and people mostly seem to agree with me" was shorthand for "I skimmed some of the discussion. On a more careful reread people have already made these points, and it's also been discussed more since I started writing this".

I realise this sort of posting is anti-town and it would make life better if my posting were accurate the first time around. What can I say, eh, digesting posts fully is hard and the thread is busy right now.
What, the game only had 5 pages at this point
In post 120, NotAHecticAlt wrote:this is towny af

my current leader pool is:
[myself, Aisa, Andante, Penguin]
Not really seeing Aisa town atm
In post 124, NotAHecticAlt wrote: gamma/CSF had weird entrances too
Elaborate on how it was "weird"
Yeah, I don’t understand the Penguin read and I can’t really read asia at all.
In post 195, Firebringer wrote:U got to stop playing with yourself hectic
lmaoo

@Fidget, I’m very rarely wedded to much on d1.

Actually I know exactly who NAHA is, Hopkirk of course. :P

So, I’m still good with my vote because Andante is currently the only slot, I’d currently bet the game on being town.

My #1 sr is Pooky for giving us this post cap, I would auto yeet him in a nano second.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 205, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:

Yeah

Or more specifically

NotHectic has a read that you don't understand

Loki also thinks NotHectic's reads are hard to understand
Hmm, I probably interpreted Loki as being harsher to Not Hectic than they really were being. I think I took their post as "I don't understand your reads, therefore, your reads are wrong" -- which is a weird thing to say on page five. But I think it's more likely I was reading into something that wasn't there.

I thought N-Hect's entrance was overdoing it and sort of (as Loki put it) LAMISTy. I did not really dig much of anything Loki was suspecting about N-Hect afterwards, though, and I was getting second thoughts about N-Hect from some thing or another which made me more critical of those Loki posts I didn't really like.

Hmmm, don't really have anything else on that.

Do you like scum
@Andante
?
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

which posts are lamisty
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:50 pm

Post by Roden »

HEAL: NotAHecticAlt

I town read Andante but I understand that she doesn't want to be nominated. So my second heal will just go to whichever of her town reads I agree with the most.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:04 pm

Post by Roden »

Aisa Eiji Loki Gamma all feel town so far

FB seems like he's kinda just posturing
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 211, Roden wrote:Aisa Eiji Loki Gamma all feel town so far

FB seems like he's kinda just posturing
Can you elaborate more on that? Both you and NAHA have been sussing to on FB. and yeah, it’s the only sr of theirs that makes any sense to me as a possibility, since I think ejj’s reaction to Andante read like exasperated town to me.

@Andante, if you really are that not okay with being leader, I will unvote you.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by ejjinami »

I’m actually starting to like Aisa’s posts a lot. She seems to be actively participating in the game and reading posts carefully, yet completely ignoring the drama.

Her leaving the thread due to its activity and refusing to analyze things, which she struggled to digest - felt genuine. It makes me feel that she IS solving and analyzing posts in her head, but is doing it at her own pace and prioritizes her own confidence and comfort over the possibility of getting town-read for acting solvy.
Frankly, that could be a good leader candidate.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 140, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 134, NotAHecticAlt wrote:we can use hurt tags to vote on that

HURT: ejj
HURT: loki
HURT: Firebringer
Oh and what’s weird about Gamma’s and CFS’ entrances?

And still trying to decide if you’re town and your ability to read me hasn’t improved since Anything uPick or you’re scum tunneling me similarly to what you did in Witch Hunt.
I’m really not impressed by the threat in the last lines. It feels like there’s enmity towards Hectic, yet the main message sent was “stop scum-reading me or I’ll scum-read you”
intentional or not, it feels manipulative
what do you think about Aisa
frankly speaking fair tho
In post 121, NotAHecticAlt wrote:im getting scumpings from FB in the sense he feels like Squid Game here
Elaborate
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:35 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 126, NotAHecticAlt wrote:oh roden/fidget prob town i forgot lmao

i would probably leader the latter moreso tho
you mean fidget? why tho?
In post 132, NotAHecticAlt wrote:so in essence: choose a pool of players we'd want to kill if we had to do a vote and ranked before the next stage, that way we don't fuck ourselves over.
i myself am pro killing in ejj/loki/FB or a low/non poster
sure

I’m genuinely curious how much of that will disappear later for no reason as well
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 162, NotAHecticAlt wrote:im not even trying to be townread ..? im trying to be leader, yes, but im overall trying to hardsolve the game d1 because im like always n1d as town nowadays
I… actually kinda buy this
In post 163, NotAHecticAlt wrote:ok ill spill why i want to be leader so bad - because i believe that leader gets nightkill immunity likely and id like that for myself.
Lmao why would you not want to get night-killed
Frankly, if I were to give it to someone, I’d choose someone whom I either trust 100% to protect them or whose decisions I trust… so that changes literally nothing :/
that post feels townie tho

btw, I doubt that. This is only a 13p game. Having 2 people with some sort of decisive power AND night-kill immunity for both of them seems like overkill
Could break the game in many scenarios
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:38 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 166, NotAHecticAlt wrote:like im doing a pretty shit job of getting townread by putting myself out there in a way that gives me negative attention and all lmao
sorry for being rude
that just means that you failed.
In post 180, NotAHecticAlt wrote:pooky and hosting games where I cant actually vote people name a worse duo
me and you, in 15 minutes, café downtown ;)

tbh I don’t think that would be a worse duo XD
you’d probably be the only one to hate it
you’re cool, I’m just being an ass lmao
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:41 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 191, NotAHecticAlt wrote:RR trying to hedge a read without appearing to do so

very creative strategy, I'll have to try it sometime
forgive me for being blunt, accusing people for doubtful reasons at best won’t accomplish much at this point
You wrote that read without thinking much, possibly a response to a scum-read on you.
Possibly as a way to maintain the leader-persona
please, quit it.
it just makes you appear unpredictable. It would be good to have some way to determine whether you seriously think of scum-reading someone or it’s just a reaction-test
In post 192, Firebringer wrote:dont we all hedge. i mean ur hedging on me.
I am hedging on a secret coin flip on a few players.

Hedging keeps the game turning
bleh
forced
Give me the result tho
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 206, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Another theory I have is they get special PR-like abilities based on what I'm reading about John Connor in the Terminator Wiki lol
Lmao I love the fact that you DO seem to be having fun XD
Tho the game was supposed to be mountainous, so probably nope

Veeery slight town-lean on cat scratch for being into the game and thinking, yet doing very little to get town-read
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by ejjinami »

Before I say anything, please take no offense to my reads. I struggle to get confident feels without first finding a crap ton of scummy behaviors I consider NAI for the player and describing all of that can feel a bit personal/provocative at times. I struggle with finding words to get my point across without it. Sorry for that. If anything feels wrong to you, please feel free to correct me.

Hectic is giving me a self-centered vibe. Their personal goal might not be accuracy but the feeling of power and confidence. The tendency to scum-read people for scum-reading or acting against them might therefore be completely NAI… frankly, it feels instinctive rather than deliberate (while they care about being seen as a power-player and make a lot of reads that imo make little sense, I don’t really see an agenda in their actions)
What they said about trying to act like a leader seems honest
gun to the head- probably town?

Fidget may consider FM an obligation. Till now they seemed to have been responding to posts mechanically- more out of a sense of duty (because they joined the game and consider it necessary to be serious), not because they consider anything they talked about interesting.
Frankly, that just instinctively makes me wary. It’s near impossible to determine whether the feeling of “hAvInG tO be productive” comes from personality or being scum (they question players because they hAvE tO act townie and actually don’t give a crap about anything they say).
Anyway, the feeling that they’re not personally attached to what they’re talking about makes me wary. I’m struggling to see fidget’s personality through their posts besides that.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:24 am

Post by ejjinami »

[heal.]aisa[/heal]
pending…. Edited and broke the code cuz I realized that I don’t know how the vote count looks like.
Will repeat if it’s safe
I want my heal there but I’m not exactly confident enough to hammer
--------------
In post 212, Loki Dokie wrote: @Andante, if you really are that not okay with being leader, I will unvote you.
you know… why not just be honest?
I find it kinda amusing how you’ve justifying unvoting right now with their request despite blatantly ignoring it when you first made the vote. They said nothing about that recently, which makes it feel like at first you ignored the request in order to paint a confident/decisive self-image and now you’re using it as an excuse to vote elsewhere.
For the sake of clarity, you could unvote without explanation and no one would bat an eye. The excuse wasn’t even necessary.

This is not a scum-read btw. I don’t think I know you personally and this action in particular doesn’t seem to be linked to anything besides a giant attachment to how people perceive you.
Tho I find myself unable to see through performative behavior after a few days, I will most likely seriously consider yeeting just for the sake of safety. Honesty is greatly appreciated.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:38 am

Post by ejjinami »

HEAL: aisa
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 218, ejjinami wrote:
In post 191, NotAHecticAlt wrote:RR trying to hedge a read without appearing to do so

very creative strategy, I'll have to try it sometime
forgive me for being blunt, accusing people for doubtful reasons at best won’t accomplish much at this point
You wrote that read without thinking much, possibly a response to a scum-read on you.
Possibly as a way to maintain the leader-persona
please, quit it.
it just makes you appear unpredictable. It would be good to have some way to determine whether you seriously think of scum-reading someone or it’s just a reaction-test
In post 192, Firebringer wrote:dont we all hedge. i mean ur hedging on me.
I am hedging on a secret coin flip on a few players.

Hedging keeps the game turning
bleh
forced
Give me the result tho
result of what?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:50 am

Post by ejjinami »

the coin flip

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”