Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Isis »

Same q to coral

And um. Idk tryna think of who isn't the choir

Not sure it's a thought Titus would be into
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:35 am

Post by marcistar »

am i scum isis
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Coral »

actually, hmm...

reading the game itself instead of just the VCs (who knew that could be useful), his vote onto Gamma in could easily be an attempt to push the Gamma wagon ahead of the newly forming Meuh wagon. So maybe less town points to meuh

But then he does show up in , when there's 3 on Meuh and 3 on Cakez, and doesn't vote either. He had a weird little half acknowledging GL's reasons on Meuh but half saying the votes in her were opportunistic in , and hasn't mentioned cakez. Maybe he doesn't care about these two being the wagons? If exactly one is scum I feel like he would. Maybe he doesn't feel like he has enough progression on cakez to join there? I'm not sure

He then disappears for 800 posts, so everything that happens in that chunk he likely was just gone for
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Coral »

In post 3124, Isis wrote:Faker do you see why killing meuh sooner than both skitter and Marci would be w.ild to me
Yesterday I had marci and Pav as sort of an exactly one kind of deal but I don't entirely remember what that was based on. I think I felt one was a counterwagon to the other but wasn't sure which, no idea if that's based in fact or not but it's what I was feeling, I think. I do think meuh deserves more cred in that series of posts than skitter, but im not sure how marci plays in there
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Coral »

The fact that Fruit was cleared is pretty strange to me, actually, and I've been thinking about what it might mean. I think revealing it as a town counterwagon to Pav immediately points people to look at those who were on the Fruit wagon. I think it may have been a clear that was intended to specifically funnel people towards Marci.

It's tricky because this is sort of an odd level thought process and maybe scum are just playing on even levels, so I don't think it's clearing, but it does make me hesitant
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

That didnt even occur to me but if that was the thought process that would point towards faker imo

@isis meuh also left the wagon p soon thereafter and stayed off until it was looking p inevitable
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Faker »

In post 3108, skitter30 wrote:wrt faker: (that seems like a weird thought for someone town to have)
You have literally seen me do something nearly identical as town. What the fuck are you talking about?
In post 3108, skitter30 wrote:dislike that she started pushing marci out of the gate (which is probably one of the easier flips to get ...), esp. since her initial read on her was 'town with not a lot of confidence' () , and has her as 'kinda town' in
and then after i voted her and were pre-emptively defensive / trying to demonstrate how she's not a pav partner when nobody had really brought that up
(also kinda similar to what meuh is trying to do in
"Pre-emptively defensive" to a vote on me. The vote on me it is implied I am partners with Pavowski. While I could switch on a dime if desired, it is also not like I completely forgot a faked read on marcistar overnight.

These are specific counters but holistically it is again bizarre to me that after openly admitting you have no idea how to read me that you ignore the Gamma nulltown points. I am also physically incapable of understanding how you do not discern the difference between parlor tricking trash and seriously playing to win.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:55 am

Post by marcistar »

felt cute, might fuck around and actually give effort later tonight after work..
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

faker
i'm not voting you rn
i'm pushing meuh

i recognize taht your point r.e. i should be reading gamma has merit and i switched off
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3128, Coral wrote:
In post 3124, Isis wrote:Faker do you see why killing meuh sooner than both skitter and Marci would be w.ild to me
Yesterday I had marci and Pav as sort of an exactly one kind of deal but I don't entirely remember what that was based on. I think I felt one was a counterwagon to the other but wasn't sure which, no idea if that's based in fact or not but it's what I was feeling, I think. I do think meuh deserves more cred in that series of posts than skitter, but im not sure how marci plays in there
I mean I counterwagoned pav with Marci have you read my villain origin story here
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3129, Coral wrote:The fact that Fruit was cleared is pretty strange to me, actually, and I've been thinking about what it might mean. I think revealing it as a town counterwagon to Pav immediately points people to look at those who were on the Fruit wagon. I think it may have been a clear that was intended to specifically funnel people towards Marci.

It's tricky because this is sort of an odd level thought process and maybe scum are just playing on even levels, so I don't think it's clearing, but it does make me hesitant
Even level thought process: the dude didn't know what a PT is
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3130, skitter30 wrote:That didnt even occur to me but if that was the thought process that would point towards faker imo

@isis meuh also left the wagon p soon thereafter and stayed off until it was looking p inevitable
You are so stubborn against reading anything except pure VCA

Should have randed a game with 12 bots
"Well, I..."
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Coral »

an off topic musing is that I felt in real time that meuh was comprehending the different levels and implications of the blitzing strategy after Ari pointed it out at roughly the same speed that I was, and I'm not sure that's something she would try to fake because it's easy to fumble it
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Faker »

Isis it took me a bit to piece together context but off those posts alone not really, 2041 seemed to be about you being town and the VC before had no votes on Pavowski. First vote on a partner is low-stakes, I can qualitatively dig deeper later.

I thought the reasoning was ~fine~ but have not seen scum Meuh in a long time.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Isis »

You are not casing anyone all game and then watching beat go through when you wouldn't anti case it and then judging all of day 2 based purely on raw votes and now here you are saying "nothing but raw votes matters and I bussed pav without expressing any reasoning that could leak that I'm bussing, please blindly accept my botworld paradigm with faith"

That's not to say you have never cased all game, you cases me

It's just really unappealing for the section of the game I'm zooming

This post was in response to.. recent skitter post, I'm mobile
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Faker »

In post 3130, skitter30 wrote:That didnt even occur to me but if that was the thought process that would point towards faker imo
This is the mental breaking point for me. Nothing you have described this game is anywhere even remotely close to the realm of how I think the scum alignment should be played.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3136, Isis wrote:

You are so stubborn against reading anything except pure VCA

Should have randed a game with 12 bots
ok
i had written some other stuff here that i deleted upon seeing the pedit
i'm not interested in continuing this convo
maybe in post we can figure out where we crossed paths and why we're not seeing eye to eye but this is unpleasant
Show
Hiatus once more.

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Meuh »

I feel like scum!Coral just clears me today, though ig if she is scum her partner could've wanted someone else.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3141, Faker wrote:
This is the mental breaking point for me. Nothing you have described this game is anywhere even remotely close to the realm of how I think the scum alignment should be played.
why is marci your pick for who is scum out of the unconfirmed group?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Faker »

In post 3144, skitter30 wrote:why is marci your pick for who is scum out of the unconfirmed group?
In post 2952, Faker wrote:
In post 2853, Faker wrote:Pavowski has literally not done a goddamn thing but get high as a kite and go "...Marci and Fruit, man, am I right?"
This makes me suspect Pavowski was S/S, perhaps this is giving too much credit but scum has to set up for the flips of escaping scum members. It wouldn't surprise me if this was S/T and with Fruit cleared and (FMPOV) marcistar unexpectedly uncleared the straightforward answer is that she's likely scum.

VOTE: marcistar
In post 2953, Faker wrote:That first part of the first sentence made no fucking sense and I don't know what I was even trying to type, but hopefully you get the idea from the second part down.
In post 3037, Faker wrote:
In post 3034, GuiltyLion wrote:so my question here for marci scumreaders, why do you think scum!marci clears two of the people most likely to vote her, instead of skitter or Meuh?
I do not have sufficient context or knowledge of Day 1/2 to answer this.

My vote is far from committal and is a purely reactionary spitball to what my impression was of how universal a townread she was based on secondhand description Day 2. What I remember of her dayplay was even +town. I am likely to hit the drawing board again or review later given that Isis seems to think it was not universal.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Faker »

BONUS QUOTE
In post 3041, Faker wrote:I read some marcistar posts around the 90 page range after getting linked it from the above. Sure.

UNVOTE:
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Isis »

I'd post something mildly uncomfortable if I thought it was to wincon but I think that was only to catharsis so, I regret posting it
"Well, I..."
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2952, Faker wrote:
In post 2853, Faker wrote:Pavowski has literally not done a goddamn thing but get high as a kite and go "...Marci and Fruit, man, am I right?"
This makes me suspect Pavowski was S/S, perhaps this is giving too much credit but scum has to set up for the flips of escaping scum members.
It wouldn't surprise me if this was S/T and with Fruit cleared and (FMPOV) marcistar unexpectedly uncleared the straightforward answer is that she's likely scum.

VOTE: marcistar
this is the bit i don't get:
- why is this svs
- why would marci clear tuf, she's been anglign towards him
- i'm also not sure that your quote is an accurate description of pav's iso either. he doesn't have a ton of reads but he was sus of gamma-slot and tuf way more than he was of marci for much of day2
(fwiw you do look unaligned with him from his iso)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Isis »

Fwiw it was "skitter should have randed a game with 12 bots", "Isis should have" is prolly more offensive but maybe a possible parse
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”