Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:17 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:29 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 38, Firebringer wrote:why aren't u healing?
Because I haven’t decided yet obviously. Why are you asking me that when you haven’t either?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 54, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Ejj/loki are 2 scumleans
In post 55, NotAHecticAlt wrote:ejj mostly feels like theyve identified me as that annoying townie that wont be easy to kill and will be a threat so preemptively shading me to not be leader is a way to shade me and not allow me in the spot.
NAHA, you seem to be a bit lamisty. You are probably at the bottom of my shortlist for leaders. I probably agree with most people on Roden/CSF/Andante. RR also looks decent but not healing anyone yet.

I don’t want anyone to be leader who is campaigning that hard for it. Feel free to sr me for that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Also liking Gamma since I kind of mindmeld with his take on Asia. I was a bit paranoid on them due to a previous game but I slightly tl what they’re doing, so also wouldn’t have a problem with either.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 64, ejjinami wrote:oh and Aisa is giving me bad vibes tho that's most likely becuase of their playstyle, not necessarily alignment

frankly, this feels like one of those games where I'll need several days just to get to know the players personally before trying to determine anything
Oh I missed that. Why are you getting bad vibes from them?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

HEAL: Andante

This sounds like town!Andante to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 7, Roden wrote:I have no idea who I'd want as a leader just looking at the player list. From what I'd guess though, we want to elect consensus town reads who are also good at reading others, since it looks like we'll have to rely on them to make choices in future events.
This is an excellent point but I don’t fully understand exactly what the leader does but I think the most important criteria should be confidence in the player’s alignment and I’m healing my #1 tr unless someone can explain a better reason for that vote.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 81, Firebringer wrote:andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw. So im looking at Loki with sus right now
Why is it sus to heal my most confident tr?

Do you have a better criteria for whom should be healed?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I also find it curious that you think that scum would be most likely to heal her anyway. Did you read Will you be my Neighbour? She had pretty impressive reads in that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 87, ejjinami wrote:
In post 75, Loki Dokie wrote:HEAL: Andante

are they always so dramatic?
Dramatic? They sound genuine and that’s why I’m so confident she’s town here.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 91, ejjinami wrote:
In post 81, Firebringer wrote:andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw.
thank you

frankly, the intentions behind this post are probably townie
it would be insanely easy for scum to nominate an emotional, tunneled townie and chill with the following yeets
viewtopic.php?p=12749463&user_select%5B ... #p12749463

Before you continue your discredit on Andante’s ability to scumhunt, I suggest you click on this link.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 93, Firebringer wrote:
In post 82, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 81, Firebringer wrote:andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw. So im looking at Loki with sus right now
Why is it sus to heal my most confident tr?

i said it was sus because it was andante. I am not susing you for voting someone town leader when ur criteria is "I town read them" though i think that is pretty low quality reasoning to vote for someone as townleader but im not gonna argue a playstyle/theory w/e with u.
In post 83, Loki Dokie wrote:I also find it curious that you think that scum would be most likely to heal her anyway. Did you read Will you be my Neighbour? She had pretty impressive reads in that.
Never said she has bad reads. Said i would be going to try pocketing her if i was scum so i would push her for leader. Also andante from my memory gets pushed alot for shitty reasons when she is town so its safe to white knight her usually as scum.

But thats like 6 months to year old meta we talking here. I am out of the loop on the latest trends.
Well fair enough but I think we won that game in large part to her reads, so ejjnamii’s characterization of Andante as some kind of uberemotional tunnelled townie isn’t my experience of her townplay, You can be emotional and still have good reads.

At any rate, I like your analysis, so I probably shouldn’t be too quick to tl everyone healing her.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 101, Firebringer wrote:woah woah woah hold on.
I am just throwing out thoughts. calling it analysis makes it sound like im playing the game.

I am here to enjoy winning that bet with pooky before the avatar goes away.
MEMES AND JOKES AND OCCASSIONAL "THOUGHTS" ONLY
Pooky getting his teddybear avatar back can’t happen soon enough for me.
In post 103, ejjinami wrote:
In post 92, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 87, ejjinami wrote:
In post 75, Loki Dokie wrote:HEAL: Andante

are they always so dramatic?
Dramatic? They sound genuine and that’s why I’m so confident she’s town here.
what I meant was- they misunderstood my posts in pretty silly ways
I got the feeling that they read my posts, got slighty triggered and then overwhelmed with anger when they started writing and describing how scummy and rude I am. As if just writing that kept fueling their anger, causing them to notice new and new arguments for how I'm being bad (which actually were based on pretty simple misunderstandings- I don't think it should be considered scummy by a person who's emotionally sober)

I was asking if it's normal for town!Andante to get so lost in their feelings and lose track of reality
or like... if it's just normal for them to tunnel

sorry if I'm being rude again, I don't know how to describe it otherwhise
Like I don’t understand your point? You’re essentially complaining about how emotional, triggered and tunnelled she is but posts like this one are clearly going to provoke her further.

If you want her to stop the behaviour you apparently view as so egregious, than what you’re doing here seems counterintuitive.

Like if you stop freaking out at her, I think the problem - if they’re indeed is one - will cease to exist. Iow, you’re escalating the the very thing you’re complaining about with posts like this one. A post like this, if it were directed to me, would very likely cause me to get emotional.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

First off, I really really really hate the post cap thingie. I love to post spontaneously but when I didn’t read aboit the post cap in Happy Face, I nearly ran out of posts on d1. Why do you hate us so much @Pooky?
In post 112, Andante wrote:
In post 110, Loki Dokie wrote:are clearly going to provoke her further.
It's ok.. I am a changed andante!! can't be provoked. can't be pocketed. I have learned that was not a personal attack. so thus we move on. we find the 3 terminators, make town the leaders, and we call it a day!
Tell me your secret, I’m still working on all of it.
In post 121, NotAHecticAlt wrote:im getting scumpings from FB in the sense he feels like Squid Game here
Interesting, tell me more?
In post 124, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Loki's interest in being on Andante's good side, knowing how Andante tends to play, comes off as a scum pocket in the sense that they're trying to look good by giving andante leader ? this is like strictly a preflip off seeing andante as town and noticing how loki is treating Andante, as matter of fact town who has good reads and not separate from that, if that makes sense.

ejj feels LAMISTy in like a subtle way too

so rn like preliminary scumpool is [FB/ejj/Loki] for independent reasons.

gamma/CSF had weird entrances too
It’s extremely amusing that you sr me yet echoe a post I made earlier. :lol:

I’m actually feeling better about ejj now due to their interactions with Andante.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 134, NotAHecticAlt wrote:we can use hurt tags to vote on that

HURT: ejj
HURT: loki
HURT: Firebringer
Oh and what’s weird about Gamma’s and CFS’ entrances?

And still trying to decide if you’re town and your ability to read me hasn’t improved since Anything uPick or you’re scum tunneling me similarly to what you did in Witch Hunt.

Oh and pro top, it’s completely pointless to use hurt tags unless it’s literally to remove a previous heal.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 139, Firebringer wrote:
In post 129, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 128, NotAHecticAlt wrote:does anyone have any issue with a pairing of Penguin - Andante for team leaders btw?
bc if so, feel free to file the issue here:

Spoiler:
Image(also im doing this for a reason so bear with me)
i dont trust penguin and have no clue why u do
Yeah, I really don’t understand what he’s done that screams town to anyone? I don’t currently sr him but I don’t think he’s done anything at all ai so far.

And I definitely don’t want NAHA as leader because I don’t trust their reads whatever they are in this game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 148, NotAHecticAlt wrote:loki frozen and crying in scumchat
This is an extreme reaction to my post since I am nowhere even remotely “frozen”.

Back to thinking you’re scum again.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 149, NotAHecticAlt wrote:My core value in life and the only one that translates over to mafia is to hold tight the characteristics that make me an individual and not forgo them for anything. I understand you are worried that I will get eliminated, however that is not enough for me to change my talking style for you. Not strictly relevant, but people have been trying to change me my entire life and I have always maintained my values and manner of speaking through the deepest of pressure. I'm not saying I am triggered but being asked to adapt my style of speaking to suit a vague and abstract ideal personality doesn't sit right with me. I'm not blaming you, I'm just offering my perspective, it is not my intent to tear apart my innate values as a person in what should be my favourite past-time and a way to blow off steam. I hope these comments do not come off as antagonistic and I wish you the longest of days.
Wtf????

Who and what is this even about or directed to and why do keep ignoring my questions?
In post 151, NotAHecticAlt wrote:its an extreme reaction to me shitposting to gauge your reaction and you passed
In post 152, NotAHecticAlt wrote:believe it or not im not actually informed of your alignment and need to sort to figure it out.
So you’re tr me now? Well that is definitely different from WH. I still don’t understand most of your reads. I’ve only played one game with scum!you. How do I know this isn’t a pocket?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 157, Firebringer wrote:
In post 155, Loki Dokie wrote:How do I know this isn’t a pocket?
Would be a weird pocket attempt if it was one.
Not really, they said they liked my reaction to their post but I think it’s in the realm of possibility that could be a pocket.

Anyone who’s ever played with me knows I am or definitely have in the past been an easy pocket or it’s also possible that they’re town and this is another silly reaction test. I have no idea but I’m very suspicious of them regardless. They seem to be working overtime to get tr, ironically what they’re currently accusing ejj of doing.

It’s really hard to tell with them.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 201, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 111, Aisa wrote: "Since I've started writing this I see this has been discussed and people mostly seem to agree with me" was shorthand for "I skimmed some of the discussion. On a more careful reread people have already made these points, and it's also been discussed more since I started writing this".

I realise this sort of posting is anti-town and it would make life better if my posting were accurate the first time around. What can I say, eh, digesting posts fully is hard and the thread is busy right now.
What, the game only had 5 pages at this point
In post 120, NotAHecticAlt wrote:this is towny af

my current leader pool is:
[myself, Aisa, Andante, Penguin]
Not really seeing Aisa town atm
In post 124, NotAHecticAlt wrote: gamma/CSF had weird entrances too
Elaborate on how it was "weird"
Yeah, I don’t understand the Penguin read and I can’t really read asia at all.
In post 195, Firebringer wrote:U got to stop playing with yourself hectic
lmaoo

@Fidget, I’m very rarely wedded to much on d1.

Actually I know exactly who NAHA is, Hopkirk of course. :P

So, I’m still good with my vote because Andante is currently the only slot, I’d currently bet the game on being town.

My #1 sr is Pooky for giving us this post cap, I would auto yeet him in a nano second.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 211, Roden wrote:Aisa Eiji Loki Gamma all feel town so far

FB seems like he's kinda just posturing
Can you elaborate more on that? Both you and NAHA have been sussing to on FB. and yeah, it’s the only sr of theirs that makes any sense to me as a possibility, since I think ejj’s reaction to Andante read like exasperated town to me.

@Andante, if you really are that not okay with being leader, I will unvote you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:34 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 221, ejjinami wrote:[heal.]aisa[/heal]
pending…. Edited and broke the code cuz I realized that I don’t know how the vote count looks like.
Will repeat if it’s safe
I want my heal there but I’m not exactly confident enough to hammer
--------------
In post 212, Loki Dokie wrote: @Andante, if you really are that not okay with being leader, I will unvote you.
you know… why not just be honest?
I find it kinda amusing how you’ve justifying unvoting right now with their request despite blatantly ignoring it when you first made the vote. They said nothing about that recently, which makes it feel like at first you ignored the request in order to paint a confident/decisive self-image and now you’re using it as an excuse to vote elsewhere.
For the sake of clarity, you could unvote without explanation and no one would bat an eye. The excuse wasn’t even necessary.

This is not a scum-read btw. I don’t think I know you personally and this action in particular doesn’t seem to be linked to anything besides a giant attachment to how people perceive you.
Tho I find myself unable to see through performative behavior after a few days, I will most likely seriously consider yeeting just for the sake of safety. Honesty is greatly appreciated.
I don’t have a read on asia yet and I don’t see why you view my asking Andante if she really doesn’t want to be leader, I would unneal her, “performative”?

Because I did that right after Roden made his post saying pretty much that or did you somehow miss that?
Like how do you have this take and completely ignore that?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 229, Roden wrote:
In post 212, Loki Dokie wrote:

Can you elaborate more on that? Both you and NAHA have been sussing to on FB. and yeah, it’s the only sr of theirs that makes any sense to me as a possibility, since I think ejj’s reaction to Andante read like exasperated town to me.

The scum claim jokes don't feel natural. I get the feeling that they would be making those jokes regardless of their alignment, but tonally it comes off to me like they're only doing it because they already established that they're gonna be doing it. I'm seeing a lot of jokes and messing around, but it's like they're playing a character.

Then again, idk if this is just how they typically play.
It is but I could possibly see an argument that maybe they seem more muted? here like in Squid? Idk. So far, I really can’t tell but NAHA was right on Fire in Squid, so it’s something I need to consider.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:39 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 210, Roden wrote:HEAL: NotAHecticAlt

I town read Andante but I understand that she doesn't want to be nominated. So my second heal will just go to whichever of her town reads I agree with the most.
In post 212, Loki Dokie wrote:

Here @ejjanami

Tell me how I wasn’t being “honest” again, I’ll wait.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 210, Roden wrote:HEAL: NotAHecticAlt

I town read Andante but I understand that she doesn't want to be nominated. So my second heal will just go to whichever of her town reads I agree with the most.

@Roden, if you feel good about Eiji, me and Gamma, why wouldn’t you heal one of them > NAHA?

What does you hard tr on Andante have anything to do with your reads, unless you tr NAHA more than Eiji, me or Gamma?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 240, Firebringer wrote:
In post 218, ejjinami wrote:
In post 191, NotAHecticAlt wrote:RR trying to hedge a read without appearing to do so

very creative strategy, I'll have to try it sometime
forgive me for being blunt, accusing people for doubtful reasons at best won’t accomplish much at this point
You wrote that read without thinking much, possibly a response to a scum-read on you.
Possibly as a way to maintain the leader-persona
please, quit it.
it just makes you appear unpredictable. It would be good to have some way to determine whether you seriously think of scum-reading someone or it’s just a reaction-test
In post 192, Firebringer wrote:dont we all hedge. i mean ur hedging on me.
I am hedging on a secret coin flip on a few players.

Hedging keeps the game turning
bleh
forced
Give me the result tho
The lie detector says:
Inconclusive
In general waffling=town and hedging=scum so nothing to do with my read on you but it’s very different. Waffling is making a read, doubting, going back on it, reconfirming it, etc. Hedging is more like well X is doing stuff that I could see coming from town, otoh, they’re also doing this thing that scumpings me. See my point?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 237, NotAHecticAlt wrote:HURT: Penguin
HEAL: ejj
That’s a 180 degree switch up? Especially on Penguin.
In post 243, Firebringer wrote:makes sense but ur going to have to point out why and how ur certain on someone isn't a waffler vs hedger
Waffling tends to occur in different posts with usually a logical timegap betweeh those changed reads. Hedging can either occur in the same post or subsequent posts that progressionwise don’t make much sense.

So for example, waffling: I have a strong town or sr on a player and then either new information or a new assessment makes me switch that read. The read changes but the logical progression behind it makes sense.

Hedging is more like you look like you’re making an actual read but failing to commit to it. It’s a way to make it easy to at some point out of nowhere flip your read on a player, since you’ve already laid the groundwork for having either kind of read on them. If you make a read where you outline points for where they can be either alignment, you don’t need to account for your read change.

It’s not black and white but it’s far easier to be outed as scum for illogical progression or fake waffling thznhedging because you’ve already laid the groundwork to be uncommitted to that read. So as long as there’s clear logical progression on a read, waffling is usually town indicative where as hedging makes it far easier for scum to hide.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 251, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 246, Loki Dokie wrote:
That’s a 180 degree switch up? Especially on Penguin.
In post 243, Firebringer wrote:makes sense but ur going to have to point out why and how ur certain on someone isn't a waffler vs hedger
Waffling tends to occur in different posts with usually a logical timegap betweeh those changed reads. Hedging can either occur in the same post or subsequent posts that progressionwise don’t make much sense.

So for example, waffling: I have a strong town or sr on a player and then either new information or a new assessment makes me switch that read. The read changes but the logical progression behind it makes sense.

Hedging is more like you look like you’re making an actual read but failing to commit to it. It’s a way to make it easy to at some point out of nowhere flip your read on a player, since you’ve already laid the groundwork for having either kind of read on them. If you make a read where you outline points for where they can be either alignment, you don’t need to account for your read change.

It’s not black and white but it’s far easier to be outed as scum for illogical progression or fake waffling thznhedging because you’ve already laid the groundwork to be uncommitted to that read. So as long as there’s clear logical progression on a read, waffling is usually town indicative where as hedging makes it far easier for scum to hide.
Don't put words into my mouth. That is all for now.
????

You literally did a 180 on both and you at least referenced eijj but you went from wanting Penguin to be town leader to sr him.

So what words did I put into your mouth? What did I say that wasn’t true?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 253, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Where did I say I scumread penguin?

also
HEAL: andante

My current top townreads are ejj, andante, and CSF - ranked from strongest to weakest.
I can’t wait for someone to suddenly accuse me of not hard tr Andante but between you and eijj misconstruing my posting, anything is possible.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 22, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 18, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are there events for every day phase?
HEAL: Roden
HEAL: Cat Scratch Fever
First one is just cuz, second one is because I feel like the question about what Leader does is a genuine town ask

Anyway, looks like this is the chance to put some demons to rest more directly.
I think it's best we take this one leader at a time for now. Gives us time for more AI content to be generated from the first election that can be used to inform the second.
@Pooky, how do multiple votes work? Do they work as in multiple votes but for one leader or do multiple votes mean, we’d be voting for 2. and do we need to have selected 2 leaders by deadline or just one?

If we’re only required to select one, then I agree with RR here but this approach makes sense. I do like asia’s being cautious about not rushing things so maybe town?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Where I’m at is that whatever NAFA, Roden and Fire are, NAFA and Roden don’t look to be aligned with Fire, should that ever become relevant.

It also kind of sucks for me that probably the best player at correctly reading me, I’m not great at reading.
In post 256, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you are allowed to heal 0 1 or 2 players in your most recent heal post

those heals will count for leader selection

if a player reaches 6 heals, that player will be locked in as a "leader"

if you do not elect 2 leaders this way, then whoever has the most heals at the end of the deadline will become "leaders" plurality ties broken by seniority
Okay thanks.

I don’t want to rush but I liked RR’s caution so might sheep Andante on that but I need to hear a lot more from RR first. Maybe asia?

I still think I want to keep my heal on Andante regardless unless she absolutely objects to being leader.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 267, ejjinami wrote:
In post 230, Loki Dokie wrote:I don’t see why you view my asking Andante if she really doesn’t want to be leader, I would unneal her, “performative”?

Because I did that right after Roden made his post saying pretty much that or did you somehow miss that?
In post 232, Loki Dokie wrote: Here @ejjanami

Tell me how I wasn’t being “honest” again, I’ll wait.
Mmm
yeah sorry, I did miss that post. It makes sense.

Frankly, I hated the response at first but that it might have been my fault. Let’s talk about it, this wasn’t the only post I got that vibe from, I just used that one as an example.
Your attitude seems performative to me in general.
Besides a rather high self esteem and caring A LOT about what people think of you, I fail to see a personality through your posts.

There is no conclusion about alignment in my reasoning and I’m not trying to do so, so if you’re looking for anything game-progressive, feel free to skip reading this post. Placing it in a spoiler.

Spoiler:
In post 37, Loki Dokie wrote:Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
In post 39, Loki Dokie wrote:
Because I haven’t decided yet obviously. Why are you asking me that when you haven’t either?
In post 70, Loki Dokie wrote:I don’t want anyone to be leader who is campaigning that hard for it. Feel free to sr me for that.
The personality you showed at the beginning of the game and the one later on don’t match up.
beginning of the game- you used short sentences as if playing a person with a no bullshit / straight to the point mindset.

Later on- when I and Andante were thunderdoming- you largely ignored it-
In post 76, Loki Dokie wrote: [...] but I think the most important criteria should be confidence in the player’s alignment and I’m healing my #1 tr unless someone can explain a better reason for that vote.
In post 82, Loki Dokie wrote: Why is it sus to heal my most confident tr?

You seemed happy to talk about things that were related to your confidence (andante being town, you being town, people being wrong for suspecting you)- yet completely ignored doing annoying but helpful chores – like- clearing up the misunderstanding.
I also found it interesting how confident you acted in Andante’s scum-hunting ability… while she was scum-reading me for misunderstandings which you DID notice. So at the same time you were town-reading both me and andante, andante was scum-reading me, you noticed that “the quarrel is dumb“ – yet praised Andante’s scum-hunting ability for reasons you saw were incorrect.

To be clear- I’m not criticizing the behavior, I’m currently not reading it. I’m stating it as a fact.
In post 137, Loki Dokie wrote:First off, I really really really hate the post cap thingie. I love to post spontaneously but when I didn’t read aboit the post cap in Happy Face, I nearly ran out of posts on d1. Why do you hate us so much @Pooky?
you started shitposting after that, which is a good indication that you felt pretty chill despite your town-reads trying to kill each other

What I got from that progression – your own feeling of confidence and maintaining the image of a professional/lofty/above the earthly matters – is what you personally aim for. As long as you feel confident and strong, you will personally feel “good” and feel less motivated to engage despite townies killing each other. You may also intentionally phrase your posts to achieve some sort of effect (like you did at the beginning of the game and when defending Andante)
Again- just a reminder- this is my impression of you. I know it sounds provocative and probably very rude- it’s just the way I phrase things in my head.

What strengthens the view that you may put in a lot of effort to look “strong”, is the way you respond to pressure. Firstly, you tend to react intensely to scum-reads and till now- always attack back, regardless if that person is someone you consider an ally or not.
In post 39, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 150, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 148, NotAHecticAlt wrote:loki frozen and crying in scumchat
This is an extreme reaction to my post since I am nowhere even remotely “frozen”.

Back to thinking you’re scum again.
In post 230, Loki Dokie wrote: I don’t have a read on asia yet and I don’t see why you view my asking Andante if she really doesn’t want to be leader, I would unneal her, “performative”?

^ normally, there is a big difference whether one responds an “ally” or “enemy” and that’s what I’d expect from a player. It makes sense to think of an ally scum-reading you as more of “an misunderstanding” and of an enemy as “an attack”.

I don’t get that from your posts.
“or did you
somehow
miss that? Like how do you have this take
and completely ignore that
?”
imo, that’s not an attitude of a person trying to “help an ally get on the right track”
You respond to all scum-reads as to “personal attacks”.

Again, I’m not judging. This is just an observation. It felt like either your ego was hurt because of the scum-read (sorry in that case, and sorry for phrasing it that way) – to the point where the identity of the one who criticized you didn’t matter (that would support the theory that appearance matters A LOT to you)
ooooor that you don’t consider me an “ally” despite me being a town-read and were just trying to pressure me into backing off. (again, being performative for a different reason)

I’m currently putting off determining which conclusion is correct.

If you want me to phrase it differently- I got the impression that you are verbally deceptive, you care a lot about your image and put in effort to maintain that, not necessarily as a way to push an agenda, just as a way to feel good about yourself. Usually it’s harder to read players when they’re playing a role regardless of alignment
Frankly speaking I feel like if this continues, we may clash eventually regardless of alignment. That’s why, if you’re able to deal with being imperfect and controlling your tone less, it would surely help me read you.
If not- then not.

Frankly, I don’t know why I’m ever saying that. Askign a player to change their playstyle has never worked so far and I’d be dumb to assume that it will.
let me just say that I just don’t like this lol
And probably shut up

(you don’t have to respond to this post btw. This is MY impression. It’s not about alignment. Frankly, I may be kinda glad if you do ignore it cuz I feel like I might just be getting into a giant fight and I’m not really up to that)
(just you know, what I wrote is neutral to me. Frankly speaking if I were to describe myself as a person, it would look similarly illogical xd … so yeah…)

To sum this up, I have very little tolerance when I know for a that my words are beung egregiously being misconstrued. I won’t deny all of the ego and combative parts, which are probably true and I’m working really hard to change that. And I get that this is a game of social deception and I’m not entitled to be tr until at least a blatantly obvtown but I am never going to apologize for getting rightfully salty imo for being called either dishonest or now “verbally deceptive” when with all due respect I know that is absolute bs.

And yes I care about being tr, since I am town and while I am extremely rarely miselimed in regular games and while the number of post cap games I have played in is infinitesimally small. I have been miselimed in almost every single one if them because one of my town tells is tone and my having to constantly worry about that is interfering with that.

So you’re perfectly welcome to wrongly sr read me here if you do?, that is on you but if you wrongly accuse me of things like dishonestesty or being verbally deceptive when I know that isn’t rven remotely the case, I will come at you or anyone else who does that really fucking hard.

That said, my read on you hasn’t changed despite you clearly being incapable of reading my true thought process behind my posts. That is in no way intended to be an insult and if it’s coming out like thqt I apologize but you’re not exactly making it easy for me by pretty much coming extremely close to calling me a liar abd if you think I’m over reacting to that, than switch places with me and honestly tell me you’d be okay with that when you know it isn’t true.

So we may possibly have a playstyle clash here. But I’m always going to jump on anyone in any game who wrongly accuses me of either dishonesty or deceptiveness. You are free to dislike me for that but so long as I don’t cross the line with my reaction, I don’t feel I’m in the wrong here.

I don’t know what more to say. I still think you’re town but if you cannot tell that what you’re saying about me is so very wrong, I probably won’t be healing you despite agreeing with all of the trs on you. That said, I am lowkey possibly suspicious that NAHA could possibly be pocketing you in large part because you switched your read on me. If NAFA is scum here and I’m still on the fence about that, then you need to know that they are absolutely terrified of town!me, so much so that they did everything possible to kill me the last time they were scum.

I would really like to work with you but that can’t happen as long as you’re essentially wrongly accusing me of
lying.

Andante had extremely good reads in that Neighbour game I linked, so I feel that estimation of her scumhunting abilities is accurate. I posted that link so you can gauge that for yourself.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:03 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 313, ejjinami wrote:The game state is worrying me a bit.
I don’t exactly feel any agenda in the people voting and besides firebringer (who’s healing vanity wagons and literally can’t be pushing an agenda) and Loki (who’s talking about it)- people seem to be just chill with whatever happens :/
The first conclusion my brain wants to make is that scum either gave up and there’s no difference between the alignment of those who’re currently the top heals (me, andante, aisa)??? tho frankly, I had to convince myself that it makes sense before seriously writing it down
The same thing happened early on when everyone simultaneously agreed that cat scratch and roden are good candidates

Gun to the head- scum may be aiming for town-creed
Or town already is healing scum so it’s safe to act in reverse

I don’t have a lot of time to think tbh, I’m just ranting, have to dip soon

@hectic why cat scratch over aisa?

(Self-Note to comment on the read on rat in [p]294[/p])

@FB why not vote andante then?
Frankly, I am considering hectic as well tho i doubt my train of thought rn is determined by logic

@loki sorry xd
I don’t have time to discuss formalities.
I’m down for talking about hectic tho.
who do you want to heal?
Well still Andante, maybe Fidget? I’ve really liked her recent posting. I also agree with whomever thinks Gamma’s probably town here. I played with scum!Gamma in a comparible setup and he didn’t play anything like this.

Well in Witch Hunt they relentlessly deathtunnelled me, called me “caught scum” before I ever made a single post and post-game admitted to “fear-killing” me at night multiple times. Mech and saved me twice I believe.

It’s hard to tell because I really don’t understand how town!NAFA could still have me in their PoE but they’re not deathtunnelling me either.

That reaction test, I really don’t know what to make of it. Fake or genuine?

In Anything uPick they were bleeding obvtown right out of the gate, so Idk but if scum, I could see NAFA switching to healing you for switching your read on me.

I’m also wondering about Roden, nothing particular stands out for me other than he mentioned that you, me and Gamma were tls but he voted NAFA because Andante was att tr them.

But I’m usually paranoid about Roden. Wrt RR, he is always scummy irrespective of alignment. It’s the degree that makes that ai.

I have no idea rn who is scum but Andante is an absolute townlock and think you’re town and feel pretty good about fidget.

Beyond that I really have no clue. Sorry if that wasn’t terribly helpful.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 322, Radical Rat wrote:I'm going to also say that the people shading shoshin are slightly more suspicious than they were before doing that.

They literally have not posted whatsoever. That's just a flake to me, and probably not AI unless they have a history of doing this as scum.
They literally haven’t posted anywhere on site since June 12th.

I prefer Andante and Fidget but not opposed to Eijj. Need more convincing on RR but don’t really understand the suspicion on him either.

I rn have major reservations about a NAHA wagon since I’m still on the fence about their alignment.

So that’s probably the only one I think I’d actually object to.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 329, NotAHecticAlt wrote:I changed my mind I want to strictly be leader again.

Anyone who opposes it i want detailed reasons because I can actually do well in setups like this with unknown mechs.
Loki- idk if you know this, but my PoE is not "bottom5" or whatever arbitrary number.

And andante please stop blatanrly misrepresenting me.
I will mass quote all the posts that aren't "spam" for you and if you want to talk spamming stuff i should bring up one of your own towngames.

Honestly?
HEAL: csf

I also changed my mind on giving andante mech control too.
If you are going to accuse me of "pointless spamming", when

I think RR is pretty much obviously scum and shoshin probably scum by PoE of me having some degree of townread everywhere else.

I'm *not* having control wrested from me because i need to play nice to not have the game screwed over.

The sheer fact so many people are circling to put me in PoE makes me feel there is at least 1 scum there potentially aiming to silence me because i do play well and yes loki that is why you are that low.
??????

Are you actually not reading my posts? Shoshin hasn’t literally posted ANYWHERE on site since she /inned for this game on June 12th.

I am that low because if you’re scum here you need me dead. And you putting no poster in your PoE who hasn’t posted ANYWHERE on site is EXACTLY what you did to me in Witch Hunt.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 312, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Leader Selection:

Ejjinami [4]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante, Aisa, Fidget
Andante [3]:
Radical Rat, Loki Dokie, NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt [2]:
Roden, Firebringer

Aisa [1]:
Ejjinami
Radical Rat [1]:
Andante
Loki Dokie [1]:
Firebringer

not voting [4]:
Shoshin, Cat Scratch Fever, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald

Mod Note: PenguinPower has been prodded

Event
Deadline:

(expired on 2022-06-21 21:00:00)

Is it possible I’ve just solved the game and the scumteam is actually NAFA, Roden, FB?

Because NAFA is pinging my scumdar off of the goddamned charts now.

HEAL: Fidget

I prefer Andante, Fidget, okay with Eijj, Aisa, RR, probably anyone but those 3.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 337, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Loki being this ignorant and not tmi-ing me town is town indicative and this is going to be an annoying game
I obvtown read you in Squid game correctly and got sucked into briefly grtting pocketed by you disagreeing with Guillo in Witch Hunt. I really don’t care whether you tr me or not. You putting a no poster in your PoE who hasn’t posted since June 12th - well before Pooky handed out role pms - is suspicious as hell.
In post 339, NotAHecticAlt wrote:It is terrible play to assume a non poster is town. That is how you want me to play. I will not. I will sooner eliminate the 0 poster and expect it to flip scum over most of the rest of the playerlist
Where did I assume that? Fact: there exists no evidence anywhere that Shoshin posted anywhere on site since she /inned for this game.

I was in a game with scum RC and he hardpushed her slot as scum for being a no poster. Turned out the slot was actually town and Shoshin was a no show due to having had internet issues.

If a poster hasn’t been onsite since June 12th, it likely means that she never picked up her role pm, so the only correct read on her slot logically can only be a null.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 341, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 250, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Leader Selection:

Andante [2]:
Radical Rat, Loki Dokie,
Aisa [2]:
Fidget, Ejjinami,
Ejjinami [2]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante
Cat Scratch Fever [1]:
Gamma Emerald
Roden [1]:
Gamma Emerald
NotAHecticAlt [1]:
Roden
Radical Rat [1]:
Andante

not voting [5]:
Shoshin, Cat Scratch Fever, PenguinPower, Firebringer, Aisa

Mod Note: Your Latest Post Containing Heals will be considered your Heals and override all previous Heals.
Hurt Tags do not do anything.
Shoshin has been prodded

Event
Deadline

You dont prod a player who didnt respond to their role pm ^^^^^
Please stop skimming and actually read. (Ironic i know)
Okay you do have a point but I was also prodded in WH, probably twice I think? and I was town, so the point still is we don’t know. If you’re claiming I think she’s town, I never said that. We have no way of knowing if she got scum and went MIA or had internet issues after that. That slot will probably get replaced and then we’ll actually have something to base it on.

Oh and I also hard tr you in RC’s game, so I don’t think there even exists a game where I was scum and you town? So where you’re getting this I’m town because I didn’t tmi you town has never actually happened.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 342, NotAHecticAlt wrote:You are tunneling me based on misinterpretations and false assumptions. Do better, I know you can
I wouldn’t go so far as call it an actual tunnel. I’m actually going back and forth on you but in both RC and Squid game, I pretty much obvtownread you straight out of the gate. And while you might of course have had other reasons for tr eijj, it did seem to happen after they switched their read on me. And I can understand why Andante thinks you’re spamming, several people think you’re posting too much, so idk but I don’t want to heal a slot I don’t confidently tr and still think could be scum.

It probably doesn’t help that I’m not hard tr the people voting you either.

I bet the game on Andante!town and Fidget seems really townie to me as well. Eijj also feels really genuine. Whatever your alignment is, your play has been kind’ve scummy.

Convince me I’m wrong then and I’ll reconsider.
In post 345, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 343, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 341, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 250, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Leader Selection:

Andante [2]:
Radical Rat, Loki Dokie,
Aisa [2]:
Fidget, Ejjinami,
Ejjinami [2]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante
Cat Scratch Fever [1]:
Gamma Emerald
Roden [1]:
Gamma Emerald
NotAHecticAlt [1]:
Roden
Radical Rat [1]:
Andante

not voting [5]:
Shoshin, Cat Scratch Fever, PenguinPower, Firebringer, Aisa

Mod Note: Your Latest Post Containing Heals will be considered your Heals and override all previous Heals.
Hurt Tags do not do anything.
Shoshin has been prodded

Event
Deadline

You dont prod a player who didnt respond to their role pm ^^^^^
Please stop skimming and actually read. (Ironic i know)
Okay you do have a point but I was also prodded in WH, probably twice I think? and I was town, so the point still is we don’t know. If you’re claiming I think she’s town, I never said that. We have no way of knowing if she got scum and went MIA or had internet issues after that. That slot will probably get replaced and then we’ll actually have something to base it on.

Oh and I also hard tr you in RC’s game, so I don’t think there even exists a game where I was scum and you town? So where you’re getting this I’m town because I didn’t tmi you town has never actually happened.
We hydrad together and i also replaced into a game where you flipped scum (the botched backup claim)
So no, i am not making things up.
I am town here so im going to have logical answers to all your accusations
I don’t recall any game that I was scum with you town and I have never heard of anything like that. Only game comes to mind is something blade and I’m extremely sure you weren’t in that.

At any rate I’ve correctly tr in two games, so that’s another thing I don’t like because you’re rewriting history when you make claims like that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 351, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Your point is that I've never seen your scum game - but I have. Please stop arguing semantics with me.
In post 350, ejjinami wrote:
In post 319, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 299, Firebringer wrote:PenguinPower - The grifter. Would sell five people the same bridge. That he has no rights to sell.
Shoshin - The illusionist Makes you think she isn't here even when her name is clearly in the player list.
Ejjinami - The brains of the operation. Will play 3d chess all around you while you are playing 1d chess.
why are you scumreading ejjinami?

and the fact that they're likely to be leader, does that worry you at all?
you really could be asking better questions here tbh
frankly speaking with your level of involvement, I’m more surprised that you do strongly agree with the town-read

talk to me about rat.
In post 320, Aisa wrote:The second heal is tentative. I think CSF's posting has shown engagement with the game and a solvey attitude. Her latest posts in particular seem pro-town in the way they advance the gamestate. I think I've also seen others mention they townlean her, so I think there is a chance of getting a consensus election on her. Anyone wanna join me here?

I could consider Fidget if people think that's a better option. I could be persuaded on Andante or NotHectic, but I think both carry some real risk, so I think I would need some actual persuasion or something notable to happen.
frankly, I’d probably pair you all before thinking of healing.
those are the 2 players I have currently the most doubts about
bleh
How is cat scratch townie?
and frankly, I’m sorry if it’s just me reading into wrong things- I don’t trust fidget. I seriously don’t think anyone has provided any good reason for them being town . I mean, I admit that my reason for being wary of her might be pretty dumb as well but I really don’t like how seriously people want to heal there “just because” and are ok with doing it without really any progression being there.

You seemed to strongly town-read antante before. Why them over her?
What do you think about rodent btw?
What is your reasoning for sr Fidget? She seems pretty damned townie to me? Like I totally don’t understand how you make your reads and wrt: Andante, I have played two games with Andante!scum and two with Andante!town, so I’m extremely confident she is not scum here.
In post 351, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Your point is that I've never seen your scum game - but I have. Please stop arguing semantics with me.
This is why I don’t tr you, you keep misrepping my posting. You say I tr Shoshin when I have no read on her and I never ever said you haven’t seen my scumgame. What I actually did say is I have 0 recollection of whatever game you’re referring to and I have correctly tr you in two games. Stop misrepping my posting would be a nice start if I’m actually wrong on you.

And wrt to RR, how do you know he’s not thinking the same as me wrt to Shoshin? You just flat out assume she has to be scum and he’s her buddy? What if it is internet issues and that slot winds up being town? You’re just making assumptions.

And even if I’m wrong on you, remember the game you spectated in where you had all of the wrong reads? Like I think Implosion!scum and maybe Enchant!town or was it a different scum you were wrong on?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 353, ejjinami wrote:
In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote: Well still Andante, maybe Fidget? I’ve really liked her recent posting. I also agree with whomever thinks Gamma’s probably town here. I played with scum!Gamma in a comparible setup and he didn’t play anything like this.
tbh agreed with gamma (even tho it’s mainly gut on my side)
disagree with fidget-regardless if reasonable or not
In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote:But I’m usually paranoid about Roden. Wrt RR, he is always scummy irrespective of alignment. It’s the degree that makes that ai.
I… really don’t think they’re scummy here :/
In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote:I have no idea rn who is scum but Andante is an absolute townlock
great then
In post 328, Loki Dokie wrote:I prefer Andante and Fidget but not opposed to Eijj. Need more convincing on RR but don’t really understand the suspicion on him either.
remove fidget and we agree 100%
In post 329, NotAHecticAlt wrote: I think RR is pretty much obviously scum
wait, why lol?
No you misunderstood my point about RR. I’m not calling him scum. I’ve seen games with him where he often gets wrongly sr as town and I’ve also seen him as scum. That’s my point. He’s extremely obviously scummy as scum. Not really sure how to explain this better?

So convince me why Fidget is scum and I’ll unvote her? Also we have one day left and I have no intention of keeping my vote on a vanity wagon.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Eijj I think Fidget reads really townie to me but I obviously have to hammer a wagon come deadline but I’m vibing with a lot of her takes and really don’t see why she’s scum here?

So I’m currently voting my preferred heals because we still have over a day left.

@Fidget do you agree with NAHA about RR? Idk. I mean obviously if either Shoshin or far more likely her replacement flips scum, it would obviously have to make me take another look at RR.

Asia is also fine I think. Need more on CSF not really seeing a problem with them, so again don’t understand what eijj sees.

The more this game goes on, I’m really glad I’m not in consideration, I don’t need the pressure.

@CSF, also tell me why you sr. RR.

If RR is actually scum here, then I’m maybe wrong on NAHA then.

In post 365, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Loki and hectic, your back and forth is tiresome no offense. You guys are alts, yes? Are they outed?
Some people might know them like Gamma and probably Andante wrt mine. I can’t really speak for NAHA.
In post 366, NotAHecticAlt wrote:mine was outted in the other game on this account, I'm DkKoba - I'll let Loki decide to out their main but it is an outted alt if you know where to look.

whats your read on us btw?
No offense but that really wasn’t cool, it’s not officially outed anywhere. If people figure it out fine but I’m not okay with it being officially outed. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 376, PenguinPower wrote:HEAL: NotAHecticAlt

p-edit

we already did
In post 377, PenguinPower wrote:so mad

i waited for ever for that and you just took it from me
Are you not going to give any reasoning for this vote?
In post 385, Radical Rat wrote:Really not fond of the shoshin pushing now though, like. I get being wary, but it's lazy and frankly a bit mean to just automatically scumread someone for flaking on a game. They'll either get in here and post and we can judge that, or their replacement will. And to suggest that I must be defending a partner simply because I don't want to assume someone who literally just isn't here is scum.... absolutely absurd, really.
Shoshin is being replaced.

In post 386, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 384, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 381, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 363, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I think rat has gotten easy trs for not doing much, and that makes me wary.
They aren’t going very much against the grain, so I’m just kind of confused where these TRs are coming from

Like Andante was townreading them for that reads list and for “doing stuff” which is like a weird way to characterize their play
And what is "going against the grain" here?

I was the first to heal Andante, I was at least one of the first to start scumreading Not Hectic, and while I was rather late on healing ejj, It's not like I'm just sheeping everyone else blindly.
True about andante looking at your iso, but i don’t think this is true in the not hectic case. I think Loki and maybe one or two other ppl were scumreading there?
I honestly don’t know what to think anymore about NAHA.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 390, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Leader Selection:

Ejjinami [6]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante, Aisa, Fidget, Cat Scratch Fever, Radical Rat
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NotAHecticAlt [4]:
Roden, Firebringer, Cat Scratch Fever, PenguinPower
Cat Scratch Fever [2]:
Aisa, NotAHecticAlt
Aisa [1]:
Ejjinami
Radical Rat [1]:
Andante
Loki Dokie [1]:
Firebringer
Fidget [1]:
Loki Dokie

not voting [2]:
Toogeloo, Gamma Emerald

Mod Note: Toogeloo replaces Shoshin

Event
Deadline:

Where is the Andante wagon? @Pooky?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:51 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 471, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 339, NotAHecticAlt wrote:It is terrible play to assume a non poster is town. That is how you want me to play. I will not. I will sooner eliminate the 0 poster and expect it to flip scum over most of the rest of the playerlist
do you have actual gamestate reason to believe shoshin is/was scum?
In post 472, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 340, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 337, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Loki being this ignorant and not tmi-ing me town is town indicative and this is going to be an annoying game
I obvtown read you in Squid game correctly and got sucked into briefly grtting pocketed by you disagreeing with Guillo in Witch Hunt. I really don’t care whether you tr me or not. You putting a no poster in your PoE who hasn’t posted since June 12th - well before Pooky handed out role pms - is suspicious as hell.
Where did I assume that? Fact: there exists no evidence anywhere that Shoshin posted anywhere on site since she /inned for this game.

I was in a game with scum RC and he hardpushed her slot as scum for being a no poster. Turned out the slot was actually town and Shoshin was a no show due to having had internet issues.

If a poster hasn’t been onsite since June 12th, it likely means that she never picked up her role pm, so the only correct read on her slot logically can only be a null.
This isn’t quite accurate
If the gamestate seems to have minimal scum impact, it points to absent players as possible scum
I had a scum game of mine get fucked over before I could even post because of this philosophy
I obviously need to catch up and feeling really good about you. First off, I was in error about Shoshin haven’t not picked up her role pm, which NAHA corrected me on. That is 100% nai and while I think that flaking can often also be nai, I know for a fact that Shoshin absolutely hates playing scum, so wrt to players like her, there still is a difference between the two. Of course it’s still obviously possible she had internet issues after picking up her role pm but it does kind of concern me that certain players idea of what obvtown means is being tr by them.

So I am still 100% locktown on Andante but no longer opposed to NAHA as leader. I’m okay with CSF if Fidget is a no go.

@Adante, I agree with what Gamma said. Is it possible you dislike NAHA for playstyle reasons?

In post 452, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 429, Andante wrote:
In post 427, Firebringer wrote:What should I tell the people to get u leader
what about telling your candidate to not tell the voters they have a skill issue...
you're calling me scum essentially and calling my scumreads town - so frankly maybe I just dont want a repeat of team mafia where you hard townread the most obvious mafia to me and scumread the most obvious townie to me. I'm getting deja vu and I'm not in the mood. You have literally never read me correctly when you have been town and you intentionally lean into that when you're scum too. Do you understand how frustrating that is to play against? Like the 2 times i was scum against you - you didnt say anything about me because i know how to play around town you. its literally so easy and the strategy has not changed.

when im town it is simply just frustrating af when you misread what i say, misrepresent my posts and simply just bad faith tunnel me *every* *single* game*.

so yeah im going to snap back with "skill issue" at this point because theres no convincing you i think.
Because I don’t see scum!NAHA really making this kind of post.

So based solely of confidence in trs, I’d vote Andante, Gamma but based off of reads Fidget, CSF, NAHA make me feel more confident.

I’m concerned that if NAHA, Fidget and CSF are right, then we might could have at least one pocketed leader in Eiij and another in Andante.

So I’m rn probably the most concerned with the RR wagon.

HEAL: Fidget
HEAL: CSF

This is my current compromise votes on players I both think are town and have confidence that they’re not pocketed.

So wrt CSF, I like the wagon composition on them.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 483, Gamma Emerald wrote:I dislike NAHA because their reads lack any visible depth
Maybe that’s playstyle but from what I know of them I don’t think so
So do you sr them then? From what I recall this seems pretty typical for them. They were like this in an anonymous alt game as town, so jumping to conclusions is pretty much their mo as either alignment but I’m unsure enough on them as well as the wagon composition to not prefer them.

So feel good with my votes because I still have no clue what to make of the NAHA v RR thing, so prefer leaders who are both less tunnelled and if NAHA is correct, prefer leaders not hard tr RR atp.

If I can get a clearer handle on that, might possibly change my mind but as long as I don’t have a confident opinion on that and based off the amount of time left, I think this is best.
In post 484, ejjinami wrote:(Popping in for just a second)
(Who am I pocketed by?)
I explained that here. If Gamma’s right, then one of NAHA or RR could possibly be scum here and until I have a more confident read on either, Fidget and CSF seem like safer bets.

That’s in a nutshell, my issue. I honestly don’t know what to think about that yet.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

So clearly an awful lot’s been happening since I last checked thread. @Gamma, I would have voted you had you started active posting earlier, so there just wasn’t enough time.

I would love to be on CSF’s team with Andante, Gamma, Fidget for now, so we need one or two more. NAHA? one more? Asia maybe?

I’m starting to wonder if I signed up for Coalition or Squid game again.

*takes parachute* :P

I don’t understand the srs on CSF and RR hard objecting to her being leader? Just why?

@Gamma wrt your question to me about FB. It’s probably mostly because he’s being so nice to me, so slight paranoia? \_0_/

VOTE: phase extension
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 577, Fidget wrote:I have come to the conclusion that going to the past is probably where you want all of the town you can to go, because otherwise the game doesn't really make sense. Scum need an incentive to do something, and there has to be meaning to picking who goes and who doesn't. If it's a valid playstyle for scum to stay behind that's a bit strange considering it said we want town as leaders.

I don't think you should try to play PoE games with the pools because I am wary of what happens to the people who stay (and maybe the ones who go). But, it's your choice. We have 7 days to pick between the two teams, apparently.

pedit:

Sort of. Loki seemed genuinely locked in an ego battle with N-Hect, Aisa comes off as a pure being to me.... Loki I'm kinda still figuring out but they play a very distinct town game.

Lemme dig deeper just for you. Yeah it's their relationship with N-Hect, I think they're genuinely interested in the sort of... back and forth they're doing where they townread/scumread/townread/scumread back and forth according to various previous game performances. Loki bogged down like half their ISO with that, idk if it irks them as much as scum. Best I got.

Aija is kinda peaceful. I reread her ISO and didn't come up with anything. I might replace her with Gamma to be honest. I'm not sure what I like about Aisa other than that she's pleasant
So do scum jump in a Delorean with Doc Brown and go to the future? Not trying to be flip being in Pooky games kind’ve does that to you.

But seriously, can you explain how time travel to the past makes sense with this game because that totally went over my head?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 579, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 569, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I need to get back to work, but NAHA, Loki, Fidget, Gamma, ???
In post 571, Enchant wrote:Add me in crew 5 times and that's it.
I wouldn’t object to me, Loki, Enchant, NAHA, Fidget being one of the options
Why not Andante though? Talk to me more about Enchant. I didn’t really get much of a sense from Roden.

Won reread, I think I get it, it’s like Divergence or something, we need to go back to the past to save the world from the terminators.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 594, ejjinami wrote:
In post 591, Loki Dokie wrote: I would love to be on CSF’s team
that's not partnered
scum want to be spread, they're risking their lives here

it's not like this conclusion has any sort of use rn tho

I'm curious, why CFS?
You’ve made it clear you don’t like me and also concerned about your reads. Idk but I still don’t understand how and why you make them. I explained all that kind’ve earlier when I made my leader votes. Also when did you start doubting Gamma? He’s like one of the most obvious townies in the playerlist after Andante.

It’s extremely frustrating to me because your thought process reads very genuine, I guess some of your conclusions somewhat baffle me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 597, Andante wrote:if I'm even on a team, I do not want to be on CSF's team, CSF is maf so whatever team that is, is not passing the "coalition test"
Why do you think they’re mafia? I really don’t understand the srs on them?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 619, ejjinami wrote:
In post 614, Andante wrote:
In post 611, ejjinami wrote:
In post 606, Andante wrote: If you want a bunch of town

RR, me, you, gamma, naha, probably penguin?

something like that would just end the game
ngl, I love the fact how similar our reads are
hahaha I just hope it's a good sign that they're similar...
no idea tbh XD
If that happens, wonderful but if it doesn’t the two of you will be forced to take another look and re-examine everything.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 620, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 595, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 579, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 569, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I need to get back to work, but NAHA, Loki, Fidget, Gamma, ???
In post 571, Enchant wrote:Add me in crew 5 times and that's it.
I wouldn’t object to me, Loki, Enchant, NAHA, Fidget being one of the options
Why not Andante though? Talk to me more about Enchant. I didn’t really get much of a sense from Roden.

Won reread, I think I get it, it’s like Divergence or something, we need to go back to the past to save the world from the terminators.
I just listed the names CSF gave + a TR of my own
Andante is also potentially viable but ngl I’m wary of her
I feel like I might be learning Enchant’s style fairly well, don’t want to give the full road map yet but there’s a game he replaced me in that is kinda my blueprint for his town game, it felt like this. Also recall TRing Roden earlier.
I’m still extremely confident she’s town but why she’s still not tr me yet, is a total mystery to me, since I think I’m playing very similar here to Neighbour. eijj doesn’t know me at all, so that’s the bulk of what I’m attributing that too.

Gth, if you’re right on Enchant, then I’d be very surprised if our coalition didn’t succeed and I still don’t for the,life of me understand the CSF srs. I think both eiij and Andante aren’t fully considering everything but since they’re not correctly reading me it appears, they’re obviously not going to listen to anything I have to say anyway. That’s why I unhealed her because both of them have similar reads that I don’t understand or agree with.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 623, Gamma Emerald wrote:If I wanted to construct a group I felt good about being town rn it’d probably be me, Loki, Enchant, Fidget, and FB, with CSF as captain
I think Asia’s fine too. Wrt to FB, I really would like him to tell me why he’s being so nice to me in this game and decide whether or not I like his answer.

I think NAHA is town, they sounded genuinely frustrated earlier.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 626, ejjinami wrote:
In post 615, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 594, ejjinami wrote: I'm curious, why CFS?
You’ve made it clear you don’t like me and also concerned about your reads. Idk but I still don’t understand how and why you make them. I explained all that kind’ve earlier when I made my leader votes. Also when did you start doubting Gamma? He’s like one of the most obvious townies in the playerlist after Andante.

It’s extremely frustrating to me because your thought process reads very genuine, I guess some of your conclusions somewhat baffle me.
nooooooooo
wait sorry XD I didn't mean it that way
I get way too personal and talk way too bluntly way too quick
It's a bad habit of mine
I think you're cool lmao XD

How does it matter whether our reads differ or not? I'm not picking a team immediately
all of that is up to discussion

gamma is my gut read. I played with them once (they pocketed me as scum late-game)
I felt like they cared less and liked sooome of their pop-ins, tho like- it was never a strong read for me tho
tbh I was largely sheeping the town-reads others wrote when talking about them yesterday

If you want to elaborate (or quote a post where you did), please do so
(same with Rat...)
(if you don't want to, I'll be looking through your ISO tomorrow)
(tho that'd certainly make it easier)
I’m extremely con this is town!Gamma. I played a comparible game with him as scum and he kept doing all of these super shady things.

It’s hard to explain with Gamma but I don’t see anything agenday with their posting here. In the other game, he was constantly pushing these weird things. Like he sr a player for an absolutely ridiculous reason. Like he looks for really out there reasons to sr players but here, his thought process seems very genuine. I’ve played tons of games with him, so this kind of thing develops over time. Am I always right on him? no but I strongly believe I am this time.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 630, Andante wrote:
In post 630, Loki Dokie wrote:but why she’s still not tr me yet, is a total mystery to me
I mean, for a coalition you just need strongest TRs, and I'm not the one making a coalition, I just judge the ones CSF and ejj make, so I can just keep chilling for now, some people are easier to tr than others, and sometimes that's all you need. Aisa over here... didn't they like insta town lock me, and now I'm just barely a tr? right... THAT feels like scum trying to push a buddy or 2 to be more TRed
In post 632, Andante wrote:lol ok, I think Loki and Aisa are 2 maf
Okay. God only knows why but whatever.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:53 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 633, ejjinami wrote:
In post 621, Loki Dokie wrote:If that happens, wonderful but if it doesn’t the two of you will be forced to take another look and re-examine everything.
I am already trying to do that
In post 630, Loki Dokie wrote: I think both eiij and Andante aren’t fully considering everything but since they’re not correctly reading me it appears, they’re obviously not going to listen to anything I have to say anyway.
I've been asking you for elaboration on reads for 2 days.
deliberately mentioned that I'm gonna read the case on fidget the day after because I didn't want to consider it in the tired state
I've been bluntly talking about sheeping 2 of them (gamma, Andante) previously

-_-
frankly speaking I feel gaslighted right now.
it's up to you whether you want to chat or not
My biggest fault is habitually being an ass. I can see how it'd make you feel unwelcome
besides that, I really have nothing to say

btw. what do you think is your specialty as scum?
Gaslighted by me? Why? I don’t agree with your takes, you or Andante’s. How is that gaslighting?

My “specialty”? What???
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:57 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 634, Firebringer wrote:
In post 629, Loki Dokie wrote:Wrt to FB, I really would like him to tell me why he’s being so nice to me in this game and decide whether or not I like his answer.
Why should i be mean to u
And that shouldn't be a reason u determine a read on me whether im nice or not.
Well in the last two games we played, we really severely butted heads. Now I know that I’ve changed for the better so maybe that’s why. Look whenever people treat me differently than I expect, I get paranoid. *shrug*
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 628, Aisa wrote:
In post 624, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What does your ideal crew look like, Aisa?
Right this second, I would probably do

ejjinami
myself
fidget
Loki?
Gamma??
Andante???

I also tr you (personally pretty pleased with the outcome of the leader election!), so would definitely swap you into the list if I didn't have to limit it to one leader. This is essentially a list of my top 6 townreads.

But idk, think I prefer to lock a few people as fairly strong townreads then keep everyone else neutral until I've had time to think about them, so this is a pretty uncomfortable question
I agree with this list but you can’t have both CSF and ejji in the same coalition but yeah. I have a lot of confidence this would pass but don’t know about ejji but Andante thinks I’m scum for some reason, so not a lot of confidence that would happen.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 652, ejjinami wrote:hey loki btw
I'm currently considering this - I'll listen to your strongest reads (town-reads) and take them into my team, yet leave you out.
I don't promise that I'll do that, it's a suggestion I haven't fully considered myself. I do usually seriously take into account insanely confident reads of other players regardless if I trust them or not. If town- good. If scum- fair chances are- they're whiteknighting a townie anyway.

Are you confident enough in your reads to have me do that?
In post 640, Loki Dokie wrote: Gaslighted by me? Why? I don’t agree with your takes, you or Andante’s. How is that gaslighting?

My “specialty”? What???
I'll skip this part. I feel like it'll lead to a conversation about different understanding of words and possibly me misunderstanding your playstyle and I'm not really looking for that.

By specialty I mean- what skill you are most proud of.
My guess till now is that you may specialize in faking emotions or something related to that
I do realize that answering is not in your best interest, tho it WILL help me understand you better if you choose to do so
Like- what skill of yours do you feel most proud of
What's the single thing you do most often when trying to manipulate others
you can refuse to answer if you want to. I'm not gonna judge for that
I never ever fake my emotions, so that’s both a strength and a weakness for me. Since I’m not scum here, it’s probably difficult to answer that question but I’m far more self-aware as scum and have a much better idea how I come across. If I was actually scum here, I wouldn’t be baffled by srs on me because I’d actually understand why but since I’m not, I can’t begin to fathom them.

What you’re asking if you don’t tr me, why would you trust my reads? If you think I’m scum you obviously shouldn’t but if you think I’m town you probably should.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 659, ejjinami wrote:
In post 657, Loki Dokie wrote:What you’re asking if you don’t tr me, why would you trust my reads? If you think I’m scum you obviously shouldn’t but if you think I’m town you probably should.
Scum sometimes TMI townies : P especially if they think they know their meta well.
An insanely confident read is often worth sheeping anyway

but anyway, seriously consider my suggestion, please. I am seriously considering it.
I am not informed whether you believe it or not, so there’s certain players I have more confidence than others. I can’t tmi ANYONE but myself obviously. I’ve already made it clear what my reads are anyway - at least the confident ones, so I’d just be repeating myself anyway.

And again, if you seriously think I’m scum it makes absolutely no sense for you to seriously consider my reads. I wouldn’t if I didn’t confidently tr someone but if you do tr me, then yes I do feel pretty confident. I just can’t understand where you’re coming from with this. It frankly just sounds completely whack to me that you don’t tr me and would yet seriously trust my reads. Like why?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 665, ejjinami wrote:
In post 0, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: [*] A deadline extension may or may not be granted; just ask.
(for the sake of those who didn't read the rules btw)
I think it’s nuts that we even have to request an extension when he gave us less than 24 hrs. What if some of us have rls and other commitments and aren’t available for the day? At least he’s not making us run like chickens with their heads cut off seeking parachutes like in Squid game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 668, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Team Selection
Deadline

(expired on 2022-06-22 15:00:00)

Moderator Note:

The Game was "balanced" for the deadlines created we will not be doing any extensions unless something "catastrophic" happens.
Why did I sign up for this? I don’t want another Squid game redux? :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:45 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 671, ejjinami wrote:
In post 668, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: Moderator Note:

The Game was "balanced" for the deadlines created we will not be doing any extensions unless something "catastrophic" happens.
is the fate of humanity enough?
or our collective health - both mental and physical?

If the game is going to continue with deadlines under a day, it will be super stressful. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 674, ejjinami wrote:waitwaitwait, can we at least agree on getting some night phases then?
Like- in between the intense event-phases?
would that be ok?
Anything would be preferable. Did you read Squid game? I had to wake up every 5 hours to catch a stupid parachute, otherwise I would get flipped and players like Gamma who was counting on me to catch one for him got flipped because I didn’t refresh my browser fast enough. But at least we had a few days to choose our teams.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 668, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Team Selection
Deadline

(expired on 2022-06-22 15:00:00)

Moderator Note:

In post 683, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 679, Enchant wrote:@Pooky

What if there's no teams at the end of deadline?
I will lock the thread and ask the leaders to give me teams.
Thank you PookytheSadisticBear.

I just woke up. I had some thoughts but my brain is currently a sieve. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

So are we supposed to vote like in coalition?

or what?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 565, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 561, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Hmm actually
@pooky
, can someone be selected to be part of both crews?
yes someone can be selected for both of the teams

the only restriction is that the two leaders can't select each other.

the first five person heal a leader makes is final for team selection

once both leaders have selected we'll begin voting for which team goes to the past
So if the team that’s selected doesn’t win, then the remaining team gets sent?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 721, Enchant wrote:Imagine both leaders are mafia and whole point is moot.
That’s a depressing thought. :lol:

I’m really glad I didn’t get voted leader. I suck at making decisions under pressure.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 726, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think I’m back to suspecting NAHA
their Loki read philosophy seems kinda off here
I think in general they should have different reads as town
What reads do you think should be different?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 770, ejjinami wrote:yeah, that's it for me, loki is not getting on my team
if I'm wrong, just sorry

HURT: Loki Dokie
Yeah you are and I wouldn’t want to be on any team of yours anyway.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 769, ejjinami wrote:yeah ok, I'm back to not liking the difference in loki's posting style in the town game I'm reading and his ISO here

the difference in standard post length is kinda amusing
he has so many one-line posts in the town game

Explaining oneself more is often caused by an innate worry that they'll be suspected
There he seems just..... relaxed

Are you freaking kidding me? This is a fucking post cap game.

HURT: Eijji

See I can do this bullshit too.

Maybe you are mafia?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 779, ejjinami wrote:
In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:if Loki is WKing me I'm not seeing it
once again tho, can't exactly establish what I think it's based on without revealing things I shouldn't
then just enjoy my town-read on you
If loki is town, the merit is 100% theirs. They're just playing well

esghidnkf
actually, are you trying to say that you think the town-read on you makes sense or that scum!loki would have never town-read you that strongly?
No keep your scumread on me. I refuse to be on your team.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I’m not joking You just sr me for not making one line posts in a post cap game. I no longer trust you to be town.

I want to be on CSF’s team or not picked.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 785, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm actually thinking ejji is town here, the hustle to solve is v good
It’s a post cap game. If I make one line posts, I would exceed the post cap. Ejji is just looking for bs reasons to sr me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I of course am going to make longer posts and fewer short ones.

Unless ejji is somehow severely afflicted with moonlogic. how is sr a player for post length in two games where one did not have a post cap and one did, make an iota of sense?

I have great trouble believing that ejji seriously believes that either.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 801, ejjinami wrote:
In post 795, Loki Dokie wrote:I have great trouble believing that ejji seriously believes that either.
what if I do?

I mean, bleh
I wasn't gonna get into that conversation right now
If my answer doesn't satisfy you when I do talk, feel free to just yeet me then
let's just move past that for now
sigh

still think you're town but I can't really make Loki see that if you're gonna go this route
It just blows my mind that someone would genuinely sr me for differences in posting length in two games where only one of those games had a post cap, because it freaking makes no logical sense.

And yeah, so I’m seriously starting to question if ejji could actually be town saying something so ridiculous, But then again, maybe scum would be a lot more savvy? However I was in a game where scum seemingly deathtunnelled a town player for reasons that made no sense to anyone but I got initially fooled by it because they seemed to really believe it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 815, Gamma Emerald wrote:Gamma Emerald
Aisa
NotAHecticAlt
Fidget
ejjinami
Cat Scratch Fever
Firebringer
Enchant
Loki Dokie

Radical Rat
Toogeloo
PenguinPower
Andante

snapshot of my reads/PoE rn
How am I that low in that list?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 815, Gamma Emerald wrote:Gamma Emerald
Aisa
NotAHecticAlt
Fidget
ejjinami
Cat Scratch Fever
Firebringer
Enchant
Loki Dokie

Radical Rat
Toogeloo
PenguinPower
Andante

snapshot of my reads/PoE rn
How am I that low in that list?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 817, Fidget wrote:
In post 752, Enchant wrote:Koba why you need alts if it's always obvious who you are?

WHAT POINT
Almost everyone who uses alts is super obvious when they do. It must be some kind of phenomena.
In post 816, Loki Dokie wrote:It just blows my mind that someone would genuinely sr me for differences in posting length in two games where only one of those games had a post cap, because it freaking makes no logical sense.
Are you saying EJJ is scum because you think their reasoning is illogical?
They could be, idk.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 834, Gamma Emerald wrote:lmao so much controversy on a list that was pretty much beat-for-beat in playerlist order
I just took my non-TRs out of the top block and put them in the bottom one
So it’s not ordered then?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 836, Fidget wrote:
In post 762, ejjinami wrote:duuuuuuuuuude Loki's vibe in viewtopic.php?t=86537&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
(town game) is so different than here

The reads are straight to the point and there's much less AtE, especially when responding to scum-reads
even tho he does get annoyed by scum-reads as town, he complains about it in 1- sentences max and goes back to solving right away
not like here where it's literally several dramatic walls one after another
reading further but lol YEAH I don't trust this at all
It feels as if he's trying to portray his reactions clearly here and make sure that people do see it - TLDR - the lamist mindset may truly be scummy

getting more and more convinced that the town-read on gamma might just be whiteknighting
Loki gets bogged down with others reading them unfavorably fairly consistently. I never really observed them handling it better as town. It probably depends on more than alignment.

pedit: Gamma's list is fine lol
@Fidget, you know who I am right? You obviously must.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 837, Toogeloo wrote:I could be on anyone's team if either of you is feeling me town. I haven't been in the game long enough to really town tell I'm guessing. I'd assume both leaders should have at least 5 reads they could (hopefully) trust on their team. I'm just along for the ride right now.
I honestly don’t know what to make of you. Shoshin flaking just looks seriously bad for you whatever you are and imo. I don’t see you’ve so far done anything to give me confidence you’re town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

@Gamma, sell me on your FB tr. I’m on the fence. Like in Anything uPick, it was really obvious to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 851, Aisa wrote:After my quick and dirty investigation of Gamma's meta my confidence in them being town has increased slightly. I emphasise
slightly
. They seem more inquisitive in this game than they seemed in the scum games they read. Feel like they are actually trying to solve here.
I agree. I have a LOT of experience playing with Gamma.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 832, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 830, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Mm Toog could be scum, yeah. I feel like they're just commenting on random stuff
don't disagree with this
+1

That’s one pick, I would definitely veto.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 857, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 296, Firebringer wrote:ejjinami remidns me alot of prism.
Therefore I don't trust ejiinami
Can't make em leader
this also shines out as a solid sorting post in a way
Prism loves to deride my poor readrate on her, saying I've always TRed scum!her (which maybe more recently was true but idk about back when I first started on here). So skepticism towards someone that plays like her is probably wise
I will be fair to ejji, I don’t think it’s quite fair to compare them with Prism. Don’t want to say too much more on that but eventhough I’m both frustrated and don’t know qute yet what to make of them, I wouldn’t go that far. I should probably shut up about that since I’m obviously not a humongous Prism fan and leave it at that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 873, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 557, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:The Entire Game will vote on which team should go to the past. [Majority Vote Rules, 7 Votes Needed for Majority, Plurality with Seniority at Deadline] [7 Day Deadline]
given this I expect there to be discussion allowed while it's occuring
Thank God we get a 7 day deadline at least.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 877, ejjinami wrote:
In post 872, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 857, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 296, Firebringer wrote:ejjinami remidns me alot of prism.
Therefore I don't trust ejiinami
Can't make em leader
this also shines out as a solid sorting post in a way
Prism loves to deride my poor readrate on her, saying I've always TRed scum!her (which maybe more recently was true but idk about back when I first started on here). So skepticism towards someone that plays like her is probably wise
I will be fair to ejji, I don’t think it’s quite fair to compare them with Prism. Don’t want to say too much more on that but eventhough I’m both frustrated and don’t know qute yet what to make of them, I wouldn’t go that far. I should probably shut up about that since I’m obviously not a humongous Prism fan and leave it at that.
it's ok
I know I can be annoying
I know I was kinda rude to you and purposefully avoided getting into some conversations you personally cared about and I didn't
I can be quite egoistic sometimes and I do acknowledge it
frankly speaking I do appreciate the feedback about my playstyle, especially the negative one
(tho idk who prism is so that really doesn't change a thing lmao)
I just don’t think you’re anywhere close to being in the same ballpark as her. I don’t want to elaborate too much on that but I read a game of hers where she so horrible to Pooky, he repped out.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

How did Fidget not get on both teams?

Idk what to do here. I will probably vote the one with CSF since all three of NAHA, Fidget, CSF have suspicions on RR, I guess.

Had Fidget been on ejji’s team, I would probably be voting that. Sucks we didn’t have more time to discuss this and I have not been feeling too well.

also: I apologize to Prism for my unthinking and inappropriate comments. It wasn’t my intention to be either disrespectful towards or about her.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 900, Andante wrote:I mean, not like we have too much of a choice, I mean we can gamble on team 2 being all town? cause Ejj's team... WHY COPY 3 PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER TEAM???? I don't tr fidget or aisa, so lose/lose, I really don't care which team is voted, I just don't wanna spend 7 days discussing which team of maf we're voting
Fidget and Asia are on team 2????

Unless the majority think it’s wise to ram this through, I don’t intend to rush this.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 911, Andante wrote:and I'd argue Gamma Loki NAHA aren't all town, so it's whatever. then fact that is our "town core" the the teams are "those 3 + 2 TRs" and "those 3 + 2 SRs" like, whatever. yall can discuss if you want, I'm not. the fact I literally HAVE to vote my SRs I've been saying... cause I don't want to be voted in just to get tunneled, so yeah no thanks
Your the one who opposed the phase extension, not that it had any effect. I didn’t even want to be on team 1. I was legit shocked to see my name on both.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 914, Aisa wrote:Could you explain why Gamma Loki NAHA aren't all town, Andante?
Feel free to yell at me if you've explained it before.

What do people think of the latest few Andante posts?

Preliminary thoughts:
In post 510, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Csf has a fairly polarized game and IMO she has shown her town game here- and there are takes i dont believe she makes as scum, i.e. they feel too bold for her - in that i dont think we mindmeld the way we have this game if she is mafia.
Sure you can call me scum and say that shes just scum with me but if you can see one of us as town the other should come naturally.
Essentially this resonates. As far as I remember CSF seemed a bit less committal in the scum game of hers I read, so I still believe she is town. I should double check this tomorrow. And then well, actually doing the harder work of trying to sort RR, Fidget, and Andante
I don’t understand why she would assume she’d be blamed for team 1 possibly failing?

Does anyone have any theoey wrt the different time realms? Specifically, exactly what does happen to players remaining in the present?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Well, it’s obviously too late now, especially since I wasn’t feeling well, wasn’t leader anyway and my take has changed slightly but I probably would NOW have put Penguin on my team along with Fidget of course and would feel pretty confident in that team passing.

Wrt Andante. I still don’t understand how she thought me and Fidget are scum, because I don’t think she’s bad at reading me but idk.

The main thing causing me to have doubts on her is her wanting to rush everything, thinking enji was mafia for not having picked his team asap when he had under 24 hrs to do so.

And then as Gamma pointed out, voting team 2 so she wouldn’t be blamed if it failed.

I guess I find her behaviour very weird.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 935, Andante wrote:cool I’m maf, so vote team 2. NAHA already said they absolutely refuse to be on a team with me, so why would I want to be on their team and have it fail? just for them to tunnel me? no thanks. and yeah I told yall a lot, penguin is town
Why would a team with you and NAHA necessarily fail? I also didn’t recall that? I know they didn’t want you to be leader but iirc. wasn’t their PoE toog, RR, FB, Gamma?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:10 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 940, ejjinami wrote:I’m stressed.
Frankly speaking, the idea of being left in the present and possibly dying is somewhat comforting…
I’m taking a 24-ish h break- not necessarily from posting - mostly from caring about the game. I may or may not appear depending on how well I feel

Andante is serious locktown material. They care about playing, are chaotic, spontaneous, yet don’t care about acting townie at all
There’s no agenda to their actions
I’d appreciate the scum-reads on them dropping

That’s it. I’m not exactly expecting to go to the future
Glhf
I’ll be back whenever I feel like it
You’re probably right, that was my first instinct + I really liked her Penguin post.
In post 946, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 944, Toogeloo wrote:Actually, now that I found the post with the teams, I actually like Team 1 better anyways.
Why
I have a possible theory involving five letter word beginning with the letter w and ending with the letter m.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 948, NotAHecticAlt wrote:im sick today

can people explain why they support the team they are voting by explaining it player by player btw?
It would be helpful in case we are wrong (which i believe is going to happen regardless of the team bc i scumread a person from both)
If there is town between RR/Gamma i believe that it is important for them to towntell in a way that gets their team through so we just win - bc thats the only place i think there is scum atp
Feel better. <3

Gamma is on both teams where as RR is only on one. I’m pretty confident toog is scum, so looking for possible associatives.

When we get to the past, I would really love to experience firsthand this:

Spoiler:

Bathtub speakeasies > blackjack and hookers. Fite me, Fidget, Funbringer! :P
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 953, Andante wrote:i wasn’t seriously about wanting to vote my SRs… i love the votes just casually flying at Team 2… People TR Aisa and Fidget?
I seriously don’t get the srs on Fidget? Can you explain to me why you think she’s scum? Because to me, she’s like super obvious town.

I really feel leaders messed up by not including Penguin. He’s beyond like super obvious town now. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 961, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Team 1
Unless this is wifom, it makes me want to vote team 2.

@Andante, what Fidget, Gamma and I are asking you, why won’t you explain your srs on Fidget and Asia?

@RR what makes you unsure on me other than my being unsure on you?

If people are holding back for whatever reasons from explaining their reads, it’s bad for the game. I have a decision to make and people aren’t communicating with me. :/

Oh and I didn’t intend to actually blame the leaders for not choosing Penguin. I didn’t realize he was town until after the teams were already chosen, so I meant more in the vein of “missed out” rather than “messed up”.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 943, Toogeloo wrote:Can we get both team's members pasted to each update?

Also, I might vote Team One, not so much because of the members, but just to be contrarian, lol.
In post 944, Toogeloo wrote:Actually, now that I found the post with the teams, I actually like Team 1 better anyways.
In post 960, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 946, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why
Because I town read more people there... I figured that was obvious.
In post 961, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Team 1
Because toog is my most confident sr, I’m not a fan of his thought progression wrt the teams and while I still don’t have a confident read on RR, he’d probably be the first person I’d look at if team 1 failed, so either RR’s his buddy like NAHA thinks or one of his buddies are on team 2 and he’s really trying to psych us into voting team 2. RR suddenly doubting me, doesn’t fill me greatly with confidence it isn’t him. Why should he suddenly be doubting me now? Seems odd to me.
In post 969, Gamma Emerald wrote:something makes me feel like both teams may be impure but not because of loki or naha
anyone wanna hazard a guess as to what?
Idk Gamma but if you agree that it’s > rand likelihood that toog got a red role pm, what is your take? RR doubting me instead of strengthening his tr on me makes me think RR might be scum on team 1 because why would his town read on me lesson now? Only real change I’ve made is sr toog, so that’s making me leery.
In post 970, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 969, Gamma Emerald wrote:something makes me feel like both teams may be impure but not because of loki or naha
anyone wanna hazard a guess as to what?
*finger pointing at you*
I really don’t think so? What’s Gamma’s agenda if scum?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Subject: Timeline Unknown
DkKoba wrote:i was trolling yall it was vivax rofl
So I initially guessed it correctly but Koba told us they were town. :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Subject: Timeline Unknown
Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 77, DkKoba wrote:lol vivax was a planned mislim so wahoo
:o. Wow seriously, Gamma’s actually right? But they’re so through the roof scummy.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Gg town.

Thanks for midding Pooky, Jingle.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

<3

Thanks Aisa, I enjoyed playing with you too. Yeah when NAHA/Koba backed up your reasoning for sr me, I knew they had to be scum but even before that, I thought that they’re progression on Gamma was really weird.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I would have also limmed CSF had I still been alive d2, since they looked the worst at the end of d1.

Had I been in the Present I would have done my damndest to get Toog limmed and had I not, I would have certainly pushed Vivax > RR since after NAHA/CSF flips, I thought he was spewed town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1428, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Vivax has been eliminated; he was a
Terminator

Congratulations to the Resistance Fighters — Gamma Emerald, Aisa, Radical Rat, Fidget, Mathblade, PenguinPower, JohnnyFarrar, Firebringer, Enchant, Freedom — for winning Mini 2274: Terminator Salvation!

A huge thanks to all the replacements for helping sub in and to Jingle for helping to moderate!

Hope everyone had fun!

This setup was inspired by TENET and Help Isis, Scholarship Student at Noon

Two of my favorite games from the past year. I've been thinking about how to do a time travel, separation, reunion type setup in a way that makes sense flavor wise and is fun to play - I am not sure if this was a lot of "fun" per se but I am glad to see it swung back and forth from favoring one side and then the other.

Originally the town was in a lot of trouble and scumreading all the wrong people in the "future" and had Toogeloo dead to rights in the "present" and somehow both of these swung 180 degrees and turned into a complete townstomp in the "future" while Toogeloo and later Vivax miraculously survived to go very deep.

The restriction on the Mafia Nightkill was that it had to be made on the side with
fewer
mafia, the design was to prevent the possibility of no survivors from the town coming from a timeline so there would always be at least one town player surviving either side.

Dead PT
Future PT
Present PT

Mafia have 24 hours for redactions - msg me if you want any.

I actually enjoyed this more than Squid but I absolutely hated the post cap. Some people just aren’t particularly great at wallposting but at least I won’t get nightmares over parachutes this time. :P

Can’t wait for the scum pt to be released. HYPE :mrgreen:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Loki Dokie »