Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

THATS FINE.

I DIDNT WANT TO BE ON ANYONES TEAM ANYWAYS

NAHA CAN BE ON BOTH TEAMS

SEE WHAT I CARE

i am on team FUNBRINGER
we have fun over here with blackjack and hookers
and none of yall invited
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

Penguinpower why don't we have some fun over by a bridge. These teams can go play in the past and save the world and w/e.
Lets stick to what is really important
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Fidget »

can i join if the time travel thing doesn't pan out? Blackjack and hookers sounds like a promising plan B
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Fidget »

Other than a growing worry over CSF/Aisa potentially both being scum, right in front of me, taunting me

I'm not really sure I'd want RR/Andante over them. I don't have any burning suspicions but I don't understand what Andante's thinking (nor why there are so many townreads on Andante). I'm scared that they're genuine but as of right now I kind of have been getting the impression they're playing up frustration. I'm really not sure where the immediate vote on team TWO comes from other than for maybe appearances.

I'm gonna read RR's comments on CSF now.
In post 758, Radical Rat wrote:So, these are the mech posts that pinged me, though in my mind there were a lot more of these, I guess I got stuff mixed around in my head.
Spoiler:
In post 200, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Last blurb on spec I promise

but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.

---
In post 103, ejjinami wrote:
In post 92, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 87, ejjinami wrote:
In post 75, Loki Dokie wrote:HEAL: Andante

This sounds like town!Andante to me.
are they always so dramatic?
Dramatic? They sound genuine and that’s why I’m so confident she’s town here.
what I meant was- they misunderstood my posts in pretty silly ways
I got the feeling that they read my posts, got slighty triggered and then overwhelmed with anger when they started writing and describing how scummy and rude I am. As if just writing that kept fueling their anger, causing them to notice new and new arguments for how I'm being bad (which actually were based on pretty simple misunderstandings- I don't think it should be considered scummy by a person who's emotionally sober)

I was asking if it's normal for town!Andante to get so lost in their feelings and lose track of reality
or like... if it's just normal for them to tunnel

sorry if I'm being rude again, I don't know how to describe it otherwhise
I don't think they lose track of reality, but yes Andante does play a very emotionally transparent game. This is completely within her townrange

Feeling town on Ejjinami, I like their analysis here and on
In post 206, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 204, Fidget wrote:
In post 200, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.
That is never going to happen and if it does i hope they get as well
Never say never but yeah that would be kind of unfun

Another theory I have is they get special PR-like abilities based on what I'm reading about John Connor in the Terminator Wiki lol

However, they just seem weird and out of place, like I said earlier, like they're meant to draw attention away from relevant discussion.

Beyond that, the energy here is wonky. I know she said she was sick, and that's probably part of it, but... It feels very coasty, kinda going with the flow.

And then after being elected, the suggestion that she'd just pick her healers is demonstrative of a lack of care or investment. Like, if she's scum here, she's already won, it really doesn't matter who her team is, so picking something as superficial as that makes sense. And then she backed down when called on it, of course.
I do not see what you're seeing. I agree that CSF is light on content early, she's felt like she's not really trying to exert control over the game.

Could be scary scum hiding right in front of my eyes but I just didn't pick up on the wonky vibes RR was getting. I also think the reasoning at the end is stretching somewhat -- like does this:
In post 758, Radical Rat wrote:And then after being elected, the suggestion that she'd just pick her healers is demonstrative of a lack of care or investment. Like, if she's scum here, she's already won, it really doesn't matter who her team is, so picking something as superficial as that makes sense. And then she backed down when called on it, of course.
Really seem like a fair description of this?:
Spoiler: a bunch of CSF quotes around the aforementioned area
In post 560, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If it comes down to the wire since we only have a day, I'll probably pick ppl who voted for me lol
In post 561, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Hmm actually
@pooky
, can someone be selected to be part of both crews?
In post 567, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:ohhhh okay then that simplifies things a bit, since we don't have to decide who goes into which group

so we basically pick our top 5 townreads I think
In post 569, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I need to get back to work, but NAHA, Loki, Fidget, Gamma, ???
In post 621, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What does your ideal crew look like, Aisa?
In post 626, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'd consider enchant.

Enchant, why did you hammer me for leader instead of hectic? We were both at e-1
In post 701, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:FB is a maybe town, bc upon review of his ISO, I feel like his posting felt more scum motivated in Infernal Affairs than it does here... he's just like out here vibing. But he's also just a bigger wildcard in general, and idk if I can ever get to a point where I feel good and confident about healing there

ahhh I'll sleep on it. I should be able to make time for this game tomorrow morning

But for now, this is my squad! :D

Like, I didn't notice the "she backed down when called on it" part. Maybe I just missed it? This really doesn't seem like CSF feeling like she's already won, which I already think is a huge stretch, since we're just in the second phase and CSF didn't noticeably like, go down in content since becoming leader.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hey ejji, why did you not pick FB?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

VOTE: Team 2
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who aside from me suspects Andante btw, because I feel like the worry over being picked out as scum in that group if it gets sent is a bit weird, I feel like attention would fall on RR first
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Well, I think both teams are fucked by the inclusion of NotHectic.

Having said that, it's probably better to have as few scum as possible on the team that goes back, even if we miss the instant win. My best guess is that both halves of the game will need to be won individually, but the past will have sway over the future in some way...

Leaning towards Team Ejj, obvious reasons (includes myself, doesn't include CSF), but... Others are iffy, will get back to you on that
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 930, NotAHecticAlt wrote:VOTE: Team 2
Why?
<(") | (")>
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Well, it’s obviously too late now, especially since I wasn’t feeling well, wasn’t leader anyway and my take has changed slightly but I probably would NOW have put Penguin on my team along with Fidget of course and would feel pretty confident in that team passing.

Wrt Andante. I still don’t understand how she thought me and Fidget are scum, because I don’t think she’s bad at reading me but idk.

The main thing causing me to have doubts on her is her wanting to rush everything, thinking enji was mafia for not having picked his team asap when he had under 24 hrs to do so.

And then as Gamma pointed out, voting team 2 so she wouldn’t be blamed if it failed.

I guess I find her behaviour very weird.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Andante »

cool I’m maf, so vote team 2. NAHA already said they absolutely refuse to be on a team with me, so why would I want to be on their team and have it fail? just for them to tunnel me? no thanks. and yeah I told yall a lot, penguin is town
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 935, Andante wrote:cool I’m maf, so vote team 2. NAHA already said they absolutely refuse to be on a team with me, so why would I want to be on their team and have it fail? just for them to tunnel me? no thanks. and yeah I told yall a lot, penguin is town
Why would a team with you and NAHA necessarily fail? I also didn’t recall that? I know they didn’t want you to be leader but iirc. wasn’t their PoE toog, RR, FB, Gamma?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 911, Andante wrote:and I'd argue Gamma Loki NAHA aren't all town, so it's whatever. then fact that is our "town core" the the teams are "those 3 + 2 TRs" and "those 3 + 2 SRs" like, whatever. yall can discuss if you want, I'm not. the fact I literally HAVE to vote my SRs I've been saying... cause I don't want to be voted in just to get tunneled, so yeah no thanks
Which one(s) are you scumreading?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Team Selection:

Team Two [2]:
Andante, NotAHecticAlt

not voting [11]:
Everyone Else

Event
Deadline

(expired on 2022-06-29 17:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by Fidget »

Andante why won't you engage with meee

I can't read you because your thought process seems completely illogical to me, so I need elaboration, but you're scumreading me + are too frustrated about the teams to do anything other than.. vote for said bad teams

What is the merit to voting for the team you think has more scum on it, besides because you don't want to face suspicion after the event?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by ejjinami »

I’m stressed.
Frankly speaking, the idea of being left in the present and possibly dying is somewhat comforting…
I’m taking a 24-ish h break- not necessarily from posting - mostly from caring about the game. I may or may not appear depending on how well I feel

Andante is serious locktown material. They care about playing, are chaotic, spontaneous, yet don’t care about acting townie at all
There’s no agenda to their actions
I’d appreciate the scum-reads on them dropping

That’s it. I’m not exactly expecting to go to the future
Glhf
I’ll be back whenever I feel like it
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 940, ejjinami wrote:I’m stressed.
hi stressed
Show

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:33 pm

Post by Fidget »

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Can we get both team's members pasted to each update?

Also, I might vote Team One, not so much because of the members, but just to be contrarian, lol.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Actually, now that I found the post with the teams, I actually like Team 1 better anyways.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:47 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 894, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Event
Two:

Change the Past, Save the Future

Team One:

Ejjinami, Gamma Emerald, Andante, Not a Hectic Alt, Lokie Dokie, Radical Rat

Team Two:

Cat Scratch Fever, Loki Dokie, Not a Hectic Alt, Gamma Emerald, Fidget, Aisa

Change the Past, Save the Future

Game Rules:

The Entire Game will vote on which team should go to the past. [Majority Vote Rules, 7 Votes Needed for Majority, Plurality with Seniority at Deadline] [7 Day Deadline]

The Team receiving the most votes will man the time machine to travel to the past.

If the selected team has no terminators in it. this game will immediately end in a victory for the Resistance.

If the selected team has at least one terminator on it, this game will continue and the consequences for humanity may be devastating.

Team Selection
Deadline

(expired on 2022-06-29 17:00:00)
Can i vote against both? No?

Fiiiine.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 944, Toogeloo wrote:Actually, now that I found the post with the teams, I actually like Team 1 better anyways.
Why
<Embrace The Void>

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:10 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 940, ejjinami wrote:I’m stressed.
Frankly speaking, the idea of being left in the present and possibly dying is somewhat comforting…
I’m taking a 24-ish h break- not necessarily from posting - mostly from caring about the game. I may or may not appear depending on how well I feel

Andante is serious locktown material. They care about playing, are chaotic, spontaneous, yet don’t care about acting townie at all
There’s no agenda to their actions
I’d appreciate the scum-reads on them dropping

That’s it. I’m not exactly expecting to go to the future
Glhf
I’ll be back whenever I feel like it
You’re probably right, that was my first instinct + I really liked her Penguin post.
In post 946, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 944, Toogeloo wrote:Actually, now that I found the post with the teams, I actually like Team 1 better anyways.
Why
I have a possible theory involving five letter word beginning with the letter w and ending with the letter m.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:25 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

im sick today

can people explain why they support the team they are voting by explaining it player by player btw?
It would be helpful in case we are wrong (which i believe is going to happen regardless of the team bc i scumread a person from both)
If there is town between RR/Gamma i believe that it is important for them to towntell in a way that gets their team through so we just win - bc thats the only place i think there is scum atp
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:11 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 948, NotAHecticAlt wrote:im sick today

can people explain why they support the team they are voting by explaining it player by player btw?
It would be helpful in case we are wrong (which i believe is going to happen regardless of the team bc i scumread a person from both)
If there is town between RR/Gamma i believe that it is important for them to towntell in a way that gets their team through so we just win - bc thats the only place i think there is scum atp
In post 933, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 930, NotAHecticAlt wrote:VOTE: Team 2
Why?
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”