Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:You're not sure what the next step is - but you know the fate of humanity rests on your shoulders...
humanity... rests on my shoulders? uhhh humanity might be in trouble lol
~~~

uhhh I would like to specifically request that I am not a town leader.. that sounds like a lot of responsibility, and umm yeah, I'm town yes, and I'm sure I'll be a consensus TR soon enough, but also.. I don't think me being a leader ends well for us, even though I have no clue what it does XD

I'm not a fan of the instant heals... like, as soon as someone hits 6 they're a leader, so like yeah. plus post cap situatiion like, ehhh LOVE the gifs though :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 19, PenguinPower wrote:I mean - no one has to decide now?
lol THANK YOU!! everyone's acting like we HAVE to have one in the first 24 hours, like... people chill it'll be ok lol
In post 20, Radical Rat wrote:HEAL: Andante
I know she requested not to be one, but I find that those who seek positions of power are often not the sort of people I want in positions of power.
hahahaha umm I'll either end up being good leader or terrible leader if I am one, there's like nothing in between, like I guess I'd rather be one than a terminator, but I'm sure we can find 2 town outside of me!! Abd that would be most ideal
In post 23, NotAHecticAlt wrote:oh rofl i just read the rules and you cant self heal lame

HEAL: PenguinPower

I'd also like myself to be healed as I tend to thrive with control over stuff in games like this.
Ok but like, why is your first instinct "I wanna self heal!!!!" this really isn't much different from a normal maf game where you find your town core or whatever, I say this, but if that was your first instinct it's probably more likely that you are town, cause I think maf would be more wanting to push each other, since there's 3 of them, like, 2 can push 1 to be healed, and yeah. ok tangent over, uhh not like a hard tr here or anything, but I think it's a good look for NotAHecticAlt
In post 28, NotAHecticAlt wrote:also theyre a mod so clearly theyre already well suited in positions of power
umm what? maybe I take back the "NotAHecticAlt kinda is looking good" cause umm "I'm healing mod cause mod" is like... really?? like, wanna play the actual game? or are we just blindly sheeping penguin all game cause mod?
In post 35, Aisa wrote:Noting the short phase deadline with disconcert, I make my entrance and say I'm excited to play with you all.
In post 17, Andante wrote: I'm not a fan of the instant heals... like, as soon as someone hits 6 they're a leader, so like yeah. plus post cap situatiion like, ehhh LOVE the gifs though :)
Hi! Do you feel different about the heals in particular? Would you feel this way if they were votes? Surely people can count?

HEAL: Andante
Uhhh I mean, heals are important, I don't see the purpose in RUSHING right as the game starts to randomly heal whoever, like, idk, that's just me. if they were votes I'd lose my mind I already have 2 votes lol so uhh yeah no heals and votes are not the same
In post 37, Loki Dokie wrote:Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
exactly my thoughts... it's almost like people don't care who they heal, like, it's not hard to sit here as day starts take control of the game, it's really not hard. if people wait till everyone at least shows up and says something, there's actual content... some of these people don't seem to want any content though I guess
In post 41, ejjinami wrote:The game is supposed to be mountainous. There’s no way the leader will have a standard role
If I were to guess- they could have a say in the lynch or night-kill choice so it might be worth at least eliminating those leader-candidates who know they tend to scum-side
Getting someone highly trustable and with a high accuracy would be perfect but frankly speaking I’m kinda afraid of seriously aiming for it
I doubt I’ll be able to get a good read on nearly anyone before any sort of yet
So yeah
……..it’s not like theorizing helps right now anyway lmao, lemme maybe just read the thread
OP says it's better if town are leaders than maf, so like, if I TR someone, and like my strongest TR doesn't always have good reads or whatever, I'm still healing them. cause it sounds like you don't care the person's alignment, you're just looking for the strongest players overall, and that's who you want. Which like, I guess if that's how you play, you do you, but those players are also more likely to have you thinking they're town when they're not, I'd rather just send 2 strong TRs regardless of their skills... the only way people get better is by practicing, and by being in this game, we're all practicing... I don't think these thoughts are all related to this post, but you strike me as someone who is coming in here "HERE'S MY THOUGHTS, AND THIS IS HOW WE'RE GONNA PLAY" which like, I am not a fan of, almost feels like you're trying too hard to be a leader in this situation, and I can safely say, as of this point, if there's anyone I don't want as a leader day 1, it's ejjinami.
In post 44, ejjinami wrote:I know it sounds stupid but if I were to select a Town leader right now, I’d make a choice based on personality rather than my early “reads”.
This is the post that got me so upset. Like, seriously? I didn't join this game for it to become "who's personality do I like/hate" or "popularity contest time" just.. yeah no, I'm not commenting on this any further, and just reading all this? almost makes me just not want to play the game anymore, I'm not sure why you ever thought it'd be a good idea to come in here "I'm going off personalities!!!" I highly doubt I'm alone in feeling this way...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 48, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 37, Loki Dokie wrote:Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
We only have four days to make two votes. Things need to get moving quickly if we don't want it to default to plurality (and we do not want that)
Sure, I understand that, but it's like, page 1 almost everyone who posted there was healing... we had NotAHecticAlt healing Penguin "cause mod" like... at least wait a bit lol like, once everyone is around, it's not usually that hard to find a few TRs, I know we don't wanna wait till the last minute, but we have 3 days, it's perfectly ok to not heal anyone in the first 24 hours lol
In post 49, Fidget wrote:In any case I don't see why heals can't be functionally the same as votes for now
well, if someone hits 6 heals, they're leader... so like.. yeah
In post 49, Fidget wrote:Hmm, but you know what, those who say they don't want power out of the gate might not be doing so because they don't want power...... paranoia...
hahaha woah what?? what an idea XD yeah see, cause it's mountainous, it's gonna have to be something that'll be reads related for our leaders, me and reads... my reads are eith decent or super off, so I read the leader thing and went "I really shouldn't be leader..." cause I know I'm gonna be a universal TR pretty quickly here, like, I almost always am one... as I'm catching up, I'm realizing I know no one here, or like, how yall play, I might know of some of yall sure, but I really don't know how anyone here plays, so I guess that's a good thing for my reads? which would mean, leader!me wouldn't be as bad as I initially thought, but ehhh I'm not campaigning for it lol I will push my TRs though!! They can make decisions!
In post 53, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 52, Fidget wrote:NotHectic why do you want control or why do you want Peng to have control?
Because i know I am town and i tend to take these kinds of mech things seriously + my top townread is penguin rn so if i cant have it i might as well push a townread in atp.
Like to me, stuff like this, why would maf go "penguin is my top tr!! I know im town" like, this just feels like town to me, not betting the game on it or anything... yet, but I'm feeling good about NotAHecticAlt so far tbh
In post 58, Aisa wrote:
In post 47, ejjinami wrote:
In post 36, Aisa wrote:
In post 7, Roden wrote:I have no idea who I'd want as a leader just looking at the player list. From what I'd guess though, we want to elect consensus town reads who are also good at reading others, since it looks like we'll have to rely on them to make choices in future events.
I'm thinking that's a resistance fighter mindset right there. How easy do you think it would be for you to bamboozle me as a terminator?
I think you are way too serious as for a read based on one post
Why yes people irl do tend to complain that I'm too deep :good:

On an acc serious note I know, I'm not basing my whole read on one post, I was just trying to express a very mild townlean.
I mean, I'm assuming everything people are saying in terms of reads are just very mild, not locktown level.. I think you're fine!! lol wait
@ejjinami, do you not like people voicing their reads in the moment? like, you just straight to the conclusion... a comment on post 7 of a game is a lock town read? idk, it just feels like you're trying to pick apart the little things, as get us not trusting the people who you know are gonna be the most obv town or something... idk, feels weird, I think 47 was in the posts of yours I gave up on, or I'd have commented at the time.
In post 64, ejjinami wrote:oh and Aisa is giving me bad vibes tho that's most likely becuase of their playstyle, not necessarily alignment

frankly, this feels like one of those games where I'll need several days just to get to know the players personally before trying to determine anything
ahhh there we go... that "hidden agenda" behind yelling at Aisa over a "lock town read on post 7" on a real note though, can we please not play the game like "Bad vibes here!!! cuz playstyle, but bad vibes!!!" like, I could definitely say the same about you right now, I can't stand your playstyle, but, I'm reading your posts.. like, where you said you'd heal csf/roden like, they haven't done too much this game, you went after Aisa for TRing Roden for one of their like only posts thus far yet you also TR that same post so why?? like, if you TR the same person as Aisa. and that person has 1 post.. yet you just said there was no way Aisa could TR Roden off that 1 post.. there's no new content.. it's still just that 1 post..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Andante »

I laughed way too hard at that ISO of mine linked... like wow... hahaha. wow, thank you for the laugh Loki!! wow.. a whole year ago..

Umm at this very second, I'd probably heal ejjinami and NotAHecticAlt, I feel a little better about ejjinami over NotAHecticAlt

and 102 has me against healing Aisa, it's a lot of repeating what I initially said, so gut is telling me it's scum trying to look towny, like she acknowledges "since I've started writing this I see this has been discussed and people mostly seem to agree with me, but eh, not gonna throw away what I've already written." but like, it was like 2 hours ago I said this.. ehhh I don't feel great about Aisa.. this post screams "I'm maf!! make me leader!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 103, ejjinami wrote:
In post 92, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 87, ejjinami wrote:
In post 75, Loki Dokie wrote:HEAL: Andante

This sounds like town!Andante to me.
are they always so dramatic?
Dramatic? They sound genuine and that’s why I’m so confident she’s town here.
what I meant was- they misunderstood my posts in pretty silly ways
I got the feeling that they read my posts, got slighty triggered and then overwhelmed with anger when they started writing and describing how scummy and rude I am. As if just writing that kept fueling their anger, causing them to notice new and new arguments for how I'm being bad (which actually were based on pretty simple misunderstandings- I don't think it should be considered scummy by a person who's emotionally sober)

I was asking if it's normal for town!Andante to get so lost in their feelings and lose track of reality
or like... if it's just normal for them to tunnel

sorry if I'm being rude again, I don't know how to describe it otherwhise
I mean, I've been told my reads are trash, in most games I play, so I took what you said as like this direct attack to me, like "We can't trust andante!! never trust her" like, idk you, I assume you're some alt, yeah. sorry we got off on the wrong foot. nice to meet you!

> I was asking if it's normal for town!Andante to get so lost in their feelings and lose track of reality
I've been told yes. and I've been told I'm more inclined to sus people that are sus of me.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Andante »

In post 108, ejjinami wrote:
In post 105, Andante wrote:I laughed way too hard at that ISO of mine linked... like wow... hahaha. wow, thank you for the laugh Loki!! wow.. a whole year ago..

Umm at this very second, I'd probably heal ejjinami and NotAHecticAlt, I feel a little better about ejjinami over NotAHecticAlt

and 102 has me against healing Aisa, it's a lot of repeating what I initially said, so gut is telling me it's scum trying to look towny, like she acknowledges "since I've started writing this I see this has been discussed and people mostly seem to agree with me, but eh, not gonna throw away what I've already written." but like, it was like 2 hours ago I said this.. ehhh I don't feel great about Aisa.. this post screams "I'm maf!! make me leader!!"
how would you rate your scum-read accuracy then?
uhh depends on the game, I wanna say it'll be higher than average this game :) but we shall see
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 110, Loki Dokie wrote:are clearly going to provoke her further.
It's ok.. I am a changed andante!! can't be provoked. can't be pocketed. I have learned that was not a personal attack. so thus we move on. we find the 3 terminators, make town the leaders, and we call it a day!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 111, Aisa wrote:eh, digesting posts fully is hard and the thread is busy right now.
I mean, isn't a busy thread good for reads?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 126, NotAHecticAlt wrote:oh roden/fidget prob town i forgot lmao
the people not really posting are "prob town" ?? what kind of logic is that...
In post 128, NotAHecticAlt wrote:does anyone have any issue with a pairing of Penguin - Andante for team leaders btw?
yeah, Penguin isn't really talking...
In post 136, Firebringer wrote:
In post 125, NotAHecticAlt wrote:blah why does no one feel towny
maybe got to lower ur standards
LOL I laughed too hard at that
In post 143, NotAHecticAlt wrote:regardless im fine with my heal there as i think the controversy around it spews penguin town :3
uhh what? like, even if I heal scum as leader, I'm healing people who actually talk/do stuff, like.. I'm not making anyone who is doing NOTHING a leader... and I certainly don't want to be leader with anyone who is doing nothing.. and I have a feeling whatever town we do elect leader is gonna feel the same way
In post 152, NotAHecticAlt wrote:believe it or not im not actually informed of your alignment and need to sort to figure it out.
I can't tell if you're trying too hard to look towny, or what you're doing.. like, Aisa went "Andante seems towny for lots of posting" or whatever, and then you just started spamming random posts.. like, I think all these posts actually made me TR you less, cause like, there's a post cap, you're posting literally just for the sake of posting...
In post 162, NotAHecticAlt wrote:im not even trying to be townread ..? im trying to be leader, yes, but im overall trying to hardsolve the game d1 because im like always n1d as town nowadays
nothing in your iso thus far says you're trying to hard solve...
In post 164, Firebringer wrote:have you tried being bad so u don't get n1ed. I can teach u a thing or two on how to live to endgame as town.
LMAOOOO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 185, Gamma Emerald wrote:actually based on the event name "encrypted communications" they probably get a hood
pearing time hell yeah
oh yeah.. and that'd be why town would benefit, cause 2 town in a hood... can be pretty good
In post 188, Radical Rat wrote:Also, I thought the post cap being 150 per phase was high enough as to be largely inconsequential, but at the rate some of you are going... Yikes.
yeah... like 150 is a max, and it feels like people are doing everything in their power to ensure they hit 150.. like people, SLOW DOWN please, this game doubled in size overnight...
In post 196, Radical Rat wrote:If you thought I'd have super committed and confident reads a few hours into the game, then well. This probably won't be the last time I disappoint you
I think you're good thus far!! lol I mean, half the table is doing nothing, so then options for leaders are smaller.. and uhh NAHA is spamming, and yeah.. that's about all there is, so I think what you have is great!
In post 207, Loki Dokie wrote:So, I’m still good with my vote because Andante is currently the only slot, I’d currently bet the game on being town.
WOOOOOO I DID IT!!! IM A STRONG TR FOR SOMEONE!!! I win!!! gg!!!
In post 208, Fidget wrote:Do you like scum @Andante?
Yeah, I love scum
In post 210, Roden wrote:I town read Andante
hmmm, why do you TR me? I only had like what? 3 or 4 posts? so what makes me town? cause I know everyone else is throwing around I'm town, so are you just like agreeing with them to look towny or what?
In post 211, Roden wrote:Aisa Eiji Loki Gamma all feel town so far

FB seems like he's kinda just posturing
What do you tr about Aisa?
In post 212, Loki Dokie wrote:@Andante, if you really are that not okay with being leader, I will unvote you.
If it happens it's fine!! Cause umm if it's a PT like Gamma suggested it might be... I would love a PT.... hahahaha like even if it's a PT with maf, maf gonna be so obvious...

~~~

Meh that's good enough for now, I'm like getting sick IRL, it's great, but yeah I had a partner read I don't remember who, it was fidget and someone... ahhh should've just written it down. whelp yeah.

HEAL: Radical Rat
HEAL: ejjinami

I think those 2 are good to heal though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Andante »

so much waffle talk... this is not a mafia theory 101 class... like whaaat?? lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Andante »

sounds like a class I'd drop tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 314, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 238, Andante wrote:
In post 188, Radical Rat wrote:Also, I thought the post cap being 150 per phase was high enough as to be largely inconsequential, but at the rate some of you are going... Yikes.
yeah... like 150 is a max, and it feels like people are doing everything in their power to ensure they hit 150.. like people, SLOW DOWN please, this game doubled in size overnight...
In post 196, Radical Rat wrote:If you thought I'd have super committed and confident reads a few hours into the game, then well. This probably won't be the last time I disappoint you
I think you're good thus far!! lol I mean, half the table is doing nothing, so then options for leaders are smaller.. and uhh NAHA is spamming, and yeah.. that's about all there is, so I think what you have is great!

<snip>

Meh that's good enough for now, I'm like getting sick IRL, it's great, but yeah I had a partner read I don't remember who, it was fidget and someone... ahhh should've just written it down. whelp yeah.

HEAL: Radical Rat
HEAL: ejjinami

I think those 2 are good to heal though
What? What has Radical Rat done so far this game that's really pushed the game forward and made them town enough for one of your two heals?
I mean, 188 was pretty good, Rat seems towny, thinking logically, I have no issue with rat and ejj being the leaders
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Andante »

In post 313, ejjinami wrote:The game state is worrying me a bit.
I don’t exactly feel any agenda in the people voting and besides firebringer (who’s healing vanity wagons and literally can’t be pushing an agenda) and Loki (who’s talking about it)- people seem to be just chill with whatever happens :/
The first conclusion my brain wants to make is that scum either gave up and there’s no difference between the alignment of those who’re currently the top heals (me, andante, aisa)??? tho frankly, I had to convince myself that it makes sense before seriously writing it down
The same thing happened early on when everyone simultaneously agreed that cat scratch and roden are good candidates
ehh I mean, yeah gamestate is kinda odd for sure, but there was like NAHA just spamming for the sake of spamming and I don't even recall what else, and when games so large so fast, it's just hard to really stay on top of everything, I've been busy/sick IRL thus the daily check ins, but as far as I can see reads really aren't changing for me. umm fire is likely town, you're town, rat is town, I don't feel great about anyone else tbh, but no one is doing anything to really convince me of different reads, and I don't think we're voting anyone out in this phase, so yeah. I've said I want ejj and Rat as leaders, people apparantly have an issue with Rat? so yeah that's that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 404, Firebringer wrote:
In post 378, ejjinami wrote:I don't think I can guess the entire scum-team now
thats not fun. u should join in on the guessing
Firebringer Firebringer Firebringer

what do I win for guessing correctly?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Andante »

welcome to the party!!! I think we elected 1 leader, and now there's just 1 left to elect
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Andante »

mmm I don't wanna elect not hectic though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 415, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 412, Andante wrote:mmm I don't wanna elect not hectic though
who do you want to elect and why? no more than three sentenances.
Rat, I feel like rat is town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, I'd do fire, I think fire is town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 427, Firebringer wrote:What should I tell the people to get u leader
what about telling your candidate to not tell the voters they have a skill issue...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 488, Radical Rat wrote:How did CSF get that high?

Lodging a formal objection to this one, I think there's a solid chance she's scum here
wow.. considering there's 10 hours left I guarantee we get CSF or NAHA.. and I'm not too thrilled with either...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Andante »

if people are opposed to Rat leader, I'd do Gamma leader
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Andante »

who is enchant replacing?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Andante »

and that's a scum claim. good work
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Andante »

is enchant taking over for toogeloo? or is this another replacement?? like, can we have some sort of clarification
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Andante »

ahh ok, ty, guess we see what happens next
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 541, Gamma Emerald wrote:Enchant replaced Roden
It came out of nowhere for me initially, the notices in the VCs are very innocuous
yeah and it's not in post 1 so I was just like "maybe it's a toog replacement?" but alright. Enchant as roden. fun that's not a slot I was TRing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 547, Enchant wrote:Town!Andante never TRs me, she always scumreads me for some reason.
you seem towny right now though, love all this talking!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Andante »

ooh nice, picking TRs. I love how CSF was like "I'll just pick the people that voted me" like what? that is probably the worst logic you can have here tbh, like, if town was voted in, I'm gonna take a wild guess scum was like "ok must be on their good side, they're about to get power"

but uhh I hate coalition stuff, so whatever, I'm town though!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Andante »

if I'm even on a team, I do not want to be on CSF's team, CSF is maf so whatever team that is, is not passing the "coalition test"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 599, ejjinami wrote:who do you want your other teammates to be tho?
whoever wants me I guess, cause like NAHA is likely town, but voiced they don't want me on their team, so like, it's whatever. I hate picking teams, so yeah have fun. pick me or don't but if I'm on a team, I'd rather be on your team, cause even if I didn't sr CSF before "I'll just pick everyone who healed me" is not a team I wanna join lmao

If you want a bunch of town

RR, me, you, gamma, naha, probably penguin?

something like that would just end the game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 604, PenguinPower wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure no one here except the mod can read me very well so...there's that.
you're reading exactly like whatever town game I became you in lol cause that ISO and this game? about the same, so I'd assume you're town here lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 611, ejjinami wrote:
In post 606, Andante wrote: If you want a bunch of town

RR, me, you, gamma, naha, probably penguin?

something like that would just end the game
ngl, I love the fact how similar our reads are
hahaha I just hope it's a good sign that they're similar...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 612, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 592, Andante wrote:ooh nice, picking TRs. I love how CSF was like "I'll just pick the people that voted me" like what? that is probably the worst logic you can have here tbh, like, if town was voted in, I'm gonna take a wild guess scum was like "ok must be on their good side, they're about to get power"

but uhh I hate coalition stuff, so whatever, I'm town though!!
from my perspective, there's just little incentive for scum to vote for me as leader; I'd expect scum to try to push one of their own as leader. Unless I'm pocketed, but I don't really see myself as a priority pocket in this list?

Of course, this doesn't matter if ejji is scum but I still think that slot is town
well if scum know they're not being voted leader, next best option is to pocket at least 1 leader... just sayin
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 630, Loki Dokie wrote:but why she’s still not tr me yet, is a total mystery to me
I mean, for a coalition you just need strongest TRs, and I'm not the one making a coalition, I just judge the ones CSF and ejj make, so I can just keep chilling for now, some people are easier to tr than others, and sometimes that's all you need. Aisa over here... didn't they like insta town lock me, and now I'm just barely a tr? right... THAT feels like scum trying to push a buddy or 2 to be more TRed
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Andante »

lol ok, I think Loki and Aisa are 2 maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 683, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 679, Enchant wrote:@Pooky

What if there's no teams at the end of deadline?
I will lock the thread and ask the leaders to give me teams.
sounds like a fun plan tbh... then we know who these leaders really TR....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: No Phase Extension
We don't need more time!! we got this!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Andante »

what about instead of arguing over deadline extension we just talked about reads? a wild concept I know...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Andante »

Can I go to the past with penguin, enchant and Fire? hahahaha that just sounds like fun right now. Penguin your content is great! keep up the good work
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 701, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:FB is a maybe town, bc upon review of his ISO, I feel like his posting felt more scum motivated in Infernal Affairs than it does here... he's just like out here vibing. But he's also just a bigger wildcard in general, and idk if I can ever get to a point where I feel good and confident about healing there

ahhh I'll sleep on it. I should be able to make time for this game tomorrow morning

But for now, this is my squad! :D

your squad is missing me penguin enchant and Fire
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Andante »

._.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 717, Loki Dokie wrote:So are we supposed to vote like in coalition?

or what?
we aren't doing anything till csf and ejj make their teams, then we vote for the all town team
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 721, Enchant wrote:Imagine both leaders are mafia and whole point is moot.
I mean, neither picking a team... both waiting for the other to pick... probably likely tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Andante »

if I was leader I'd have already nommed a team long ago lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Andante »

umm good luck on picking your teeams... I'm not jealous of that position...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Andante »

I think I could see rat as maf.. especially with like how no one wanted to heal rat, so ehhh idk!!! good luck!! ejj I probably vote for your team regardless
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 815, Gamma Emerald wrote:Gamma Emerald
Aisa
NotAHecticAlt
Fidget
ejjinami
Cat Scratch Fever
Firebringer
Enchant
Loki Dokie

Radical Rat
Toogeloo
PenguinPower
Andante

snapshot of my reads/PoE rn
YO WHY AM I THE LOWEST?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Andante »

actually.. don't answer that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 820, PenguinPower wrote:congrats!
congrats on being townier than me!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Andante »

yoo all my SRs are at the top of Gamma's list lol that's funny
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Andante »

In post 864, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:HEAL: Loki, Hectic, Gamma, Fidget, Aisa

Gamma's PoE is pretty good tbh, I doubt I'm changing my mind on this in the next 30 mins
this is terrible lol my 3 SRs are there. Aisa, Fidget and Gamma
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 886, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Or you can yolo it
YOLO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:57 am

Post by Andante »

why do both teams have a lot of the same people....
VOTE: Team 1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, not like we have too much of a choice, I mean we can gamble on team 2 being all town? cause Ejj's team... WHY COPY 3 PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER TEAM???? I don't tr fidget or aisa, so lose/lose, I really don't care which team is voted, I just don't wanna spend 7 days discussing which team of maf we're voting
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Team 2
ok, yall want 2? sounds fine to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Andante »

if people seriously think we need 7 days to decide...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 903, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s honestly probably smarter to copy some from the other team rather than do a full divide
yeah... copy 3/5?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Andante »

In post 907, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 901, Andante wrote:VOTE: Team 2
ok, yall want 2? sounds fine to me
w i l d
Why vote the team with 3 of your SRs vs. the team with 1?
I hate how ejj, KNOWING the other team.. used that extra hour to copy 3 of them... both teams are not all town, and I'd rather go vote the one I'm not in, cause if I vote team 1, I just get to hear "ANDANTE SCUM"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Andante »

so whatever, see yall in 7 days... I swear if we're sitting here for 7 days discussing this..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Andante »

and I'd argue Gamma Loki NAHA aren't all town, so it's whatever. then fact that is our "town core" the the teams are "those 3 + 2 TRs" and "those 3 + 2 SRs" like, whatever. yall can discuss if you want, I'm not. the fact I literally HAVE to vote my SRs I've been saying... cause I don't want to be voted in just to get tunneled, so yeah no thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Andante »

cool I’m maf, so vote team 2. NAHA already said they absolutely refuse to be on a team with me, so why would I want to be on their team and have it fail? just for them to tunnel me? no thanks. and yeah I told yall a lot, penguin is town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Team 1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:22 am

Post by Andante »

i wasn’t seriously about wanting to vote my SRs… i love the votes just casually flying at Team 2… People TR Aisa and Fidget?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 954, Loki Dokie wrote:I really feel leaders messed up by not including Penguin. He’s beyond like super obvious town now. :/
it's almost like a time machine could help us with that issue... here,let's send me back in time!!

(and leaders you did fine, not a position I'd want to be in.. pshh me picking 5 town? hahahaha that's a good one..)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 990, Fidget wrote:I am saying I don't buy that Andante is frustrated that we aren't listening to her on her reads. Why? Because her heart hasn't been in it. It's not like she's talked to any of us. She hasn't given anything.
you don't buy that I'm frustrated? NAHA has it out for me and I see I'm on a team WITH NAHA, like, I genuinely don' care, it sounds like you're trying too hard to justify a SR on me, like, does that mean group 1 is all pure? and so you automatically lose if we're picked? like, I don't get why I'm such a huge focus of yours. like, I genuinely do not care which team is picked? uhh in those 24 hours or whatever I was busy IRL, whenever I look at this it's "ANDANTE ___" the op says this is strictly mountainous and now we're playing coalition. like, I don't care... high chance neither Team is pure, I'm good with just voting and moving on, I don't see the problem with my play
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Andante »

and I really don't think we want tryhard andante right now, so yeah,

> Point is her defeated frustration seemed overblown and played up for, probably, townreads.
That actually annoys me, everything about my play this game has been real/genuine I've been sick like the 18th - 21st or whatever, like, yall get the me that's having a good time, I'm happy to be here, I can't recall getting mad at this game? like, I've told yall what I've thought.. mad me? I really don't think I've been mad
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 996, Firebringer wrote:I really don't feel compelled to vote for either team considering im not in either.
I really don't care which goes even though I should because this *matters to game*

Kind of feel like just sitting back and chilling till i can actually start pushing to yeet the scum.
Yeah I mean same, like, it's not like we're voting anyone out, just sitting here for 7 days as people yell at me for hating my personality or whatever, so I'm just like, I kinda really don't care to participate... again, not like we're even voting anyone out and we're stuck waiting on coalition votes till like everyone votes? or we're stuck waiting for 7 days.. either way, I don't care...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 998, Firebringer wrote:also if you ask me both teams actually have a terminator in it.
facts... so it's pointless to just tryhard to pick one, like who even cares??? I'm just seeing my name thrown around like "Andante reaction fake" like wtf?? we reading the same game?? or...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1001, Fidget wrote:You're a focus of mine because I suspect you and you ignore my (and most other) questions.
you suspect me for ignoring? I'm just ignoring cause I flat out don't care
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:I figure both groups probably aren't pure, I'm not sure what you mean exactly.
meaning game isn't gonna end after we vote one, OR both are pure and it's game over, like Toog? definitely 1 maf. sooo yeah
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:The reason I haven't been buying your posts is because they seem unjustified, I suppose
unjustified? nice to meet you, I'm andante. I have a playstyle you hate. but guess what? I'm still town
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:The actual thing that's getting on your nerves is the setup isn't mountainous? You said earlier that you didn't want to have to deal with NAHA coming after you if Team 1 succeeds. But how does that make any sense to be at the front of your mind?
yeah. sounds right, I mean once I learned who NAHA was it all made sense so it's whatever, I'm not going into it right now. but yeah I have a scum coalition game if you wanna go read it, we lost day 1. I hate coalition. what can I say. I much prefer regualr mountainous
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:You voted for the team with your passionate scumreads over having to defend yourself against NAHA. And then you're acting like I'm grasping at straws when I'm actually just grasping to try and get an answer
well considering the 3 people that are trying super hard are on both teams, it's extremely likely one of them are scum, so I'd rather not be voted in when it fails, cause rat will get tunneled then me. and yeah. I'm not sure why it seems like such a hot take that the 3 who were trying hard to be leader, who then tried hard to be voted in, not sure why it's a hot take I think a scum is in them... I feel like it should be a common thought. Those 3 are all players who would do exactly that as scum, which is why I had so much hesitation there from the start
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:I mean more to say that your posts don't seem like things that you would be thinking of as green.
Did you click the link Loki gave of my town game? like, literally any town game is thoughts like this.. welcome to how my brain works
In post 1001, Fidget wrote:I suppose they're just outside of my realm of believability.
Nice to meet you, I'm Andante, in case we haven't met before, this is how I play, glad to know my play is unbelievable.

~~~

I mean, you want effort Fidget? there you go. it's not like we're voting anyone out, my guess is, once whichever team fails, we have to lim in that pool of people... just a wild guess here.. (which is why it's beneficial to have town leaders) I hate the composition of both teams, so whatever we pick one, then deal with everything that follows.. so I'm sorry I don't seem to care as much as you do about this... but I can't justify caring right now, like, sorry not sorry. if you only SR group 1 cause of me? I find that really odd
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1009, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1007, Andante wrote:Nice to meet you, I'm Andante, in case we haven't met before, this is how I play, glad to know my play is unbelievable.
Oh my...it...it me.
Hello!! I come from the future!!! We have bridges!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1010, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What's with people coming out of the woodwork complaining about teams after they've been selected

I floated my proposed team long before i actually locked it in so people can talk about it, and I don't remember this much opposition to the teams then? Like barely anyone pushed back
I mean, I don't like how ejj took an extra hour to basically copy your team, so then I'm more inclined to vote for you, but it's the same 3... plus Fidget.. and fidget is trying to say team 1 is bad because of me, so I don't trust fidget at all
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1018, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Toog voted for 1

I still think Team 2 is the best!
what are your thoughts on Fidget pushing me being maf as the reason for why team 1 is bad though?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1020, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1017, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1014, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I saw at least NAHA, Enchant, Firebringer, and Andante complain about both teams during this part of the event, probably one or two more that I'm forgetting right now

Idk it feels like a lot
mmm...enchant was a late minute replacement and is voting your team
NAHA is voting your team
Firebringer wasn't included on either team...i get it
Andante has been against your team since before this phase.

mmm....
I don't think voting for a group means you like it, since the voting is either or right now

Enchant and NAHA said both groups suck before voting for team 2
NAHA doesn't want to be on my team, so got "forced" to vote for group 2
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1024, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1019, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1016, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:oh yeah I'm really surprised Loki ended up on Ejji's team, don't know what to make about that
What do you make of aisa saying ejji copying your team basically optimal play?
Idk about "optimal" play but I think Aisa was townreading the three overlap picks so it checked out
right... so if I SR Aisa.. that means ejj should leave out Aisa, but copy Aisa's TRs....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1026, Fidget wrote:I also realize I should give lenience to Andante not really responding to most of my and other concerns since she's under the weather. Her activity did decrease probably largely cause of that and I didn't put that together.
so now that you realized I'm not an easy push, all of a sudden we're walking back the claims that all my "unbelievable thoughts" make me scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1030, Fidget wrote:
In post 1022, Andante wrote:
In post 1018, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Toog voted for 1

I still think Team 2 is the best!
what are your thoughts on Fidget pushing me being maf as the reason for why team 1 is bad though?
What?
what? is that not the situation?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1032, Fidget wrote:
In post 1028, Andante wrote:
In post 1026, Fidget wrote:I also realize I should give lenience to Andante not really responding to most of my and other concerns since she's under the weather. Her activity did decrease probably largely cause of that and I didn't put that together.
so now that you realized I'm not an easy push, all of a sudden we're walking back the claims that all my "unbelievable thoughts" make me scum?
What?

I don't know how to respond to this

I am glad you are playing now it seems
what?
I'm saying it as it seems to me...
if you call this playing, I'm not really a fan tbh, and will probably go back to chilling, cause saying "what?" to everything I say is just like, what?? want me to double my post count even faster repeating myself? I mean, sure I could hit 150 here then darn the luck... I can't speak no more... I'm only here cause it's fun, this is getting boring, so ehhh back to "not playing" I guess
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1033, Fidget wrote:Andante it's like you're responding to another person and addressing it to me, honestly. Maybe I'm high. I'm mostly just glad you're here.
LMAOOOO No one has ever described my posts like that before. I love it!!

Fidget is my favorite person here!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1034, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1023, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1020, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1017, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1014, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I saw at least NAHA, Enchant, Firebringer, and Andante complain about both teams during this part of the event, probably one or two more that I'm forgetting right now

Idk it feels like a lot
mmm...enchant was a late minute replacement and is voting your team
NAHA is voting your team
Firebringer wasn't included on either team...i get it
Andante has been against your team since before this phase.

mmm....
I don't think voting for a group means you like it, since the voting is either or right now

Enchant and NAHA said both groups suck before voting for team 2
it certainly means you like it more than the other...
I think it's impossible to please everyone, but I do expect people to at least voice their objections when forming groups when there was still time to change it and not after the fact.

Granted, Andante was sick so maybe that's why she didn't when she was in the thread with me when I posted my proposed group the night before

but like it makes me feel like everyone was lowkey ok with the groups and are now posturing
You want the truth? Andante read like nothing from 24 hour phase, I wanna say that's when I was busy with research stuff, and couldn't be bothered to find 6 town, I thought yall needed 6 heals, so I was like "you do you, have fun!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1039, Fidget wrote:I've certainly never played with anyone quite like you before. In a good way of course.
hahahahaha awww yes!!!! I'll vote for your team, leggooooo

VOTE: Team 2

lmao your "quote" that's in my mind as "maybe I'm high but andante isn't making any sense" hahahahaha to be fair, this is far from one of my best games, but after we decided against me being leader, I was like, ok fine.. they're making "town teams"?? ok, it's on them not me, byeeee
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1041, Fidget wrote:That explains some things
has it not been obvious I haven't really cared?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1044, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:then pick one so we can move on, thanks in advance
I picked 1 the second day started.... and have said "just pick either I don't care"...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1048, Fidget wrote:but you played no part in the process prior so like why would you even care in the first place?
correct? why worry about the selections when you can just judge them after the fact? I mean, it's not like the leaders are all "I pick this person for this reason, and this one for this reason..."
(unless they did and I didn't see it)

so yeah, it's more fun to just judge what other people do, than to play a part in being wrong! but saying that, I don't think either team is all town, so ehh it's whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean Team 1 issue is largely with ejj waiting an hour to copy…

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”