geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:29 am

Post by geraintm »

I'll say sorry for voting off Toffee yesterday, but I have no idea how they let themselves get into that position and then just.....give up. They were awful.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:31 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1899, Vivax wrote:
In post 1896, geraintm wrote:
In post 1880, Vivax wrote:Oh I see what you did there.
I'll play, not intent to hammer tho.

VOTE: geraintm
I do not see what you see
That's possible. But I found it the most likely explanation for that vote salad followed by sorting followed by a vote on you.
You think after looking at the votes that I am scum?

Obviously you are wrong.
More obviously, we need to deal with the Not Mafis situation..
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Vivax »

Do you know what this is. Because it's not a shitpost science diagram.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Vivax »

If you find that out, I'll start pretending I don't want to kill Corwin and Cres.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1894, geraintm wrote:Hello all, popping in quickly to see what has happened :(

Is anyone else missing....besides not mafia?
Well Crescent hasn't showed up yet. And Corwin hasn't started yelling yet. And NotMaf isn't doing anything yet. So.

Missing quite a lot of people.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:22 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1904, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1894, geraintm wrote:Hello all, popping in quickly to see what has happened :(

Is anyone else missing....besides not mafia?
Well Crescent hasn't showed up yet. And Corwin hasn't started yelling yet. And NotMaf isn't doing anything yet. So.

Missing quite a lot of people.
I am sure some of them are going to have something to say
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1892, Vivax wrote:And you want to imply that's the mafia, but you're not giving a lot of rope there.
uh ??????????
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Crescent »

Goldfish apparently scanning Owen is exactly why power isn't to be feared if it's not on a good player. You always scan the hardest to read players, not the most probable scum. Bad players always scan the most probable scum.

There really isn't much to say about last night in general. BBT's flip made me kinda wonder if Alex/Gibus were somehow pulling a fast one with Gibus' claim, and then Alex died anyway. Doubt I woulda actually taken this train of thought anywhere though.

I do feel like there's a scum between Gibus and Elsa just from a power perspective after a Joat flipping. It feels like too much. Feels like a 50/50 that probably has to be resolved eventually, but it doesnt have to be today.

Oh and from a review of day 2 my trust of Eiralox dropped some by the way. Much much more behind the scenes than she was on day 1.

I feel like I have surprisingly little to say, for once. I'm running in my head if NM can be left alive today. He's de facto scum regardless of the alignment in his role PM.

I don't feel confident in Gera votes and it gives me a sense of unease, though he's probably the "best" not-Nm vote based on his play and the kills.

My confidence is kinda shot now yay (hurray going for the hero play and it backfiring). I still havent really figured out where my thoughts regroup to and I'm not sure who I actually think is scum at the moment.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1906, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1892, Vivax wrote:And you want to imply that's the mafia, but you're not giving a lot of rope there.
uh ??????????
so vivax u think crescent/gera are scum and that i also think this cos i got it off... vote patterns, a ruler, making ockham(a dwarf maybe?) proud? and u think that's why i'm voting gera, and that's why you're, so to say, willing to play along? Is this your train of thought? If so why? Ur vote stayed on crescent end day dos. if ya think cres is scum come up with a good argument, which i didn't see yet from ya.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1908, Eiralox wrote:
uh ??????????
so vivax u think crescent/gera are scum and that i also think this cos i got it off... vote patterns, a ruler, making ockham(a dwarf maybe?) proud? and u think that's why i'm voting gera, and that's why you're, so to say, willing to play along? Is this your train of thought? If so why? Ur vote stayed on crescent end day dos. if ya think cres is scum come up with a good argument, which i didn't see yet from ya.
It is curious that he did not immediately revote me today after voting me for like the last 100 hours of day 2.

But it could just be attributed to having a night to think about it.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Oh the games alive again and Cres is here. Neat.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1907, Crescent wrote: Oh and from a review of day 2 my trust of Eiralox dropped some by the way. Much much more behind the scenes than she was on day 1.
don't mismob a JOAT after you mismobbed a Detective and then talk about trust. I wasn't sure about toffee, and decided to give vivax the benefit of the doubt. gibus pr claimed. that's it for my day two.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1909, Crescent wrote:
In post 1908, Eiralox wrote:
uh ??????????
It is curious that he did not immediately revote me today after voting me for like the last 100 hours of day 2.

But it could just be attributed to having a night to think about it.
well they're still throwing shade on u by voting gera but not willing to go thhru with it then using my vote as a reason to propose gera/cresent scyum team. so that has to be noted
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by Eiralox »

and vivax pretty much ignored my request to expand on the crescent vote D2
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1911, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1907, Crescent wrote: Oh and from a review of day 2 my trust of Eiralox dropped some by the way. Much much more behind the scenes than she was on day 1.
don't mismob a JOAT after you mismobbed a Detective and then talk about trust. I wasn't sure about toffee, and decided to give vivax the benefit of the doubt. gibus pr claimed. that's it for my day two.
Oh so you wanted to talk about that too huh. You gotta admit though even if Cres is scum she deserves credit for the town launching 2 PRs and making 2 more claim. It's a great talent.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Vivax
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Eiralox »

my main fear was that u were vig cois of ur reaction to my post. now that Alex has kicked the cow welp
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Crescent »

Though yeah there's a pretty inbuilt argument to calling me scum now too considering BBT likely doesn't get voted off if I don't push it with Alex in the warning hours of day 2.

Which is why it's curious. His arguments yesterday were terrible, and nobody cared about them, but BBT'S flip gives the best argument the game has ever had.. And he puts a vote on Gera... But he still says he wants to kill me and Corwin.

It feels weird.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1914, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1911, Eiralox wrote:
Oh so you wanted to talk about that too huh. You gotta admit though even if Cres is scum she deserves credit for the town launching 2 PRs and making 2 more claim. It's a great talent.
i trust no claim without a flip, not 100% anyway. 95% yeah, like if i think im getting healed by town doctor etc. but right now i'm not discounting the possibility of fake claims, as vivax rightly pointed out RE: gibus
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1910, Elsa Jay wrote:Oh the games alive again and Cres is here. Neat.
I may have been distracted and forgotten the day came up this morning instead of tomorrow morning.

I popped in to glance at the previous day so I'd be ready for it tomorrow morning and had an "oh" moment.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1917, Crescent wrote:Though yeah there's a pretty inbuilt argument to calling me scum now too considering BBT likely doesn't get voted off if I don't push it with Alex in the warning hours of day 2.

Which is why it's curious. His arguments yesterday were terrible, and nobody cared about them, but BBT'S flip gives the best argument the game has ever had.. And he puts a vote on Gera... But he still says he wants to kill me and Corwin.

It feels weird.
i felt the same this morning. tunnel on corwin has been full steam for three days, soooooooo..... where's the case? no the cres shade thru eira-gera vote shenanigans. i mean it's day three. if u gonna scum/slight scum some1 bring some folders with ya
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I mean I got a new spicy theory for scum Crescent if you wanna hear it Eira. I know it's getting old there but whatever.

Though if the Crescent Mastermind theory isn't worth pursuing it's something along the lines of either Vivax today. Or NotMaf has to go since if we're wrong again we're in MyLo and unable to just Launch NotMaf day 4.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1916, Eiralox wrote:my main fear was that u were vig cois of ur reaction to my post. now that Alex has kicked the cow welp
Halfway through day 2 I thought vig was most likely Vivax, Gibus, or NM. Part of why I was worried vig couldn't shoot NM is that vig WAS NM.

But it's partly why I was leaving NM as a last-case scenario vote. I wanted him dead on principle, but he's absolutely the kind of guy I think shoots as much as he possibly can.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1922, Crescent wrote:
In post 1916, Eiralox wrote:my main fear was that u were vig cois of ur reaction to my post. now that Alex has kicked the cow welp
Halfway through day 2 I thought vig was most likely Vivax, Gibus, or NM. Part of why I was worried vig couldn't shoot NM is that vig WAS NM.

But it's partly why I was leaving NM as a last-case scenario vote. I wanted him dead on principle, but he's absolutely the kind of guy I think shoots as much as he possibly can.
yes i was also vig-reading N_M a lot
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1921, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean I got a new spicy theory for scum Crescent if you wanna hear it Eira. I know it's getting old there but whatever.

Though if the Crescent Mastermind theory isn't worth pursuing it's something along the lines of either Vivax today. Or NotMaf has to go since if we're wrong again we're in MyLo and unable to just Launch NotMaf day 4.
always up for theories elsa : P

what about gibus? u trust the claim at this point? Is gera on the table? Corwin conf town 2 u?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”