Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Gibus

idk abt crescent, but athis point i'm not trusting gibus's claim.

@gibus defend urself here, it's early day tres and Elsa is making some very bold statements. I'll backread this and come back with my own spin, but if two protectives have claimed and one votes the other..... well.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I mean I haven't voted there yet since we'd still have to find the partner but yeah Doc is 99 percent fake.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

Elsa, why'd you protect Crescent last night?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i mean the main thing is elsa putting toffee at -1 and gibus unvoting. but...... gibus, wanna hear from u. i'll study this in my own time.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1951, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean I haven't voted there yet since we'd still have to find the partner but yeah Doc is 99 percent fake.
oh u didn;t vote my bad. so why not vote? 99% is abig percentum
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well at that point I either died getting shot, or saving a town Crescent so she'd still have to suffer playing this game. Not like I think I went anywhere tho with the Roleblocker around. Can't risk me offing myself.

And Eira, I put Toffee at E-1 before I went to bed and before the (still can't believe it happened) third PR claim that day. Toffee and Gibus talked and after claiming, Gibus still hammered anyway. Even if you argue Toffee was acting evil, I get that same leeway AND I wasn't awake when they claimed.

Edit: because I do technically wanna live and continue playing this game. So I'd rather us use our last possible free launch to find the partner first. If we get it wrong, scum can't afford to kill me and turns it into Me vs Gibus day 4 anyway. This way we can actually still solve and play the game.

Let's do it this way and make it fair. Everyone assume me or Gibus is lying. Now combine me and the other people alive and see who I'm with. Then let's see who's most likely to be with Gibus and see if we can conclude the scumteam and make a forfeit happen.

So yeah that lets us just have 12 pairing to look at today instead of an like 60.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Eiralox »

chill chill i'm still gonna do me own study and wanna hear from peeps
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Bleh. Fine. I just want to get the idea out there for others.

Let's solve this game.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Vote Count 3.1

Vivax (1):
gibus
geraintm (1):
Vivax
Crescent (1):
Corwinoid
gibus (1):
Eiralox

Not voting (4):
Not_Mafia, geraintm, Elsa Jay, Crescent

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to launch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-06-30 12:40:00)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 1951, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean I haven't voted there yet since we'd still have to find the partner but yeah Doc is 99 percent fake.
Eh
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by gibus »

I'm pretty slow. Gimme time to collect my thoughts.
outsmarts bullet
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Eiralox »

you have 6 days, 6 hours, 35 minutes ; )
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:32 pm

Post by Crescent »

Random 3am thought. Not reading any posts. Don't need to see 10 more f bombs from a deranged teenager.

It is
absolutely insane
that Vivax would still cling to Corwin and I being scum together. He's already indicated today he believes we both are.

No way should someone who is legitimately trying to game solve see the way he goes out of his way to antagonize me with expletives in half the posts he makes and think we're scum together. He just waited for me to show up so he could quote some several day old post to personally attack me with several more.

The fact alone that Vivax clings today to calling both of us scum is so
incredibly
anti-town that it alone is probably sufficient grounds for voting for him. It feels inconceivable that town would see our exchanges over the course of the last two days and still think we're both scum going into day 3.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:57 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1961, Eiralox wrote:you have 6 days, 6 hours, 35 minutes ; )
anyone else read this as in Sinead O'Conner singing it?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:20 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1907, Crescent wrote:
I do feel like there's a scum between Gibus and Elsa just from a power perspective after a Joat flipping. It feels like too much. Feels like a 50/50 that probably has to be resolved eventually, but it doesnt have to be today.
i feel there are other things that need to be sorted beforehad
In post 1907, Crescent wrote:
I don't feel confident in Gera votes and it gives me a sense of unease, though he's probably the "best" not-Nm vote based on his play and the kills.

My confidence is kinda shot now yay (hurray going for the hero play and it backfiring). I still havent really figured out where my thoughts regroup to and I'm not sure who I actually think is scum at the moment.
what do you mean by the line about me?
i understand what you mena by confidence - i dont have much now but yesterday was brutal, Toffee just was so unhelpgul, im not sure how we couldnt eliminat ethem
In post 1908, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1906, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1892, Vivax wrote:And you want to imply that's the mafia, but you're not giving a lot of rope there.
uh ??????????
so vivax u think crescent/gera are scum and that i also think this cos i got it off... vote patterns, a ruler, making ockham(a dwarf maybe?) proud? and u think that's why i'm voting gera, and that's why you're, so to say, willing to play along? Is this your train of thought? If so why? Ur vote stayed on crescent end day dos. if ya think cres is scum come up with a good argument, which i didn't see yet from ya.
i still dont know what they are thinking, after then vote salad comment. i fear they are just hopping on the 1st wagon going because they want something started that isnt them and i know no one will have any evidence on me.
In post 1911, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1907, Crescent wrote: Oh and from a review of day 2 my trust of Eiralox dropped some by the way. Much much more behind the scenes than she was on day 1.
don't mismob a JOAT after you mismobbed a Detective and then talk about trust. I wasn't sure about toffee, and decided to give vivax the benefit of the doubt. gibus pr claimed. that's it for my day two.
i need to go back and work out what happened with the shift off vivax and who started it
In post 1917, Crescent wrote:Though yeah there's a pretty inbuilt argument to calling me scum now too considering BBT likely doesn't get voted off if I don't push it with Alex in the warning hours of day 2.

Which is why it's curious. His arguments yesterday were terrible, and nobody cared about them, but BBT'S flip gives the best argument the game has ever had.. And he puts a vote on Gera... But he still says he wants to kill me and Corwin.

It feels weird.
are you 8 Miling, putting out all the arguments against you first to try and diffuse them when used against you???
In post 1920, Eiralox wrote:
i felt the same this morning. tunnel on corwin has been full steam for three days, soooooooo..... where's the case? no the cres shade thru eira-gera vote shenanigans. i mean it's day three. if u gonna scum/slight scum some1 bring some folders with ya
this doesnt feel right, i thought Corwin was townread by people, at least me and someone else?
In post 1922, Crescent wrote:
In post 1916, Eiralox wrote:my main fear was that u were vig cois of ur reaction to my post. now that Alex has kicked the cow welp
Halfway through day 2 I thought vig was most likely Vivax, Gibus, or NM. Part of why I was worried vig couldn't shoot NM is that vig WAS NM.

But it's partly why I was leaving NM as a last-case scenario vote. I wanted him dead on principle, but he's absolutely the kind of guy I think shoots as much as he possibly can.
i feared it was not mafia, i didnt think anyone could be like them without having some sort of PR and them being vig would have just been perfect. but i think like everyone we all thought the VIg would shoot them last night if they could.
In post 1932, Corwinoid wrote:
Today's our biggest gain in scum equity on NM, we need to make a decision on what to do with that slot now.
agree. i posited this earlier. i am 100% that they have to go either today or tomorrow. they cannot go any further than that.
In post 1934, Crescent wrote:The people who are acting like NM ever has a shot of being nightkilled regardless of his alignment absolutely blow my mind by the way.
if i had been Vig, i would have 100% shot them. but i would have shot them night 1.

@elsa 1946 - i am not sure i follow this. but i dont really want to worry about it right now, i feel you and Gibus are going to get sorted before the end of the game. i need to go back and check when and how the claims were made to see how genuine they were. at the time i thought they both were, but i am generally trusting of claims.
In post 1949, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1945, Crescent wrote:Oh also I'm taking the rest of the night off because Corwin once again being an insufferable prick because he hates me is making me kinda mad and I'm just not dealing with it this game anymore. I'm not letting him drag me down to his level again.
So now I'm pressing you on things you've actually done and not just disliking the way you post, your defense is "Corwin hates you, and I'm going to hide from this because he's a 'prick'?"

VOTE: Crescent Okay.
urgh - why start this fight??? are you two just roleplaying this????

Not mafia is still dodging this game - i am right in thinking they posted 11pm on thursday and this game restarted 11 hours before that

VOTE: not mafia
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by Vivax »

UNVOTE: geraintm
VOTE: Not_mafia

Nobody simply said Laplace's law. Bugger.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:44 pm

Post by Vivax »

Lol. Bummer I meant
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

lol no further input from vivax.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Vivax »

Unfortunately this input leads to a different output than I was used to on the previous site.
When I realize that, I give you output, not input.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:25 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Be careful with the NotMaf votes. He's self hammered before.

Anyway I'm ready for this wonderful Friday to solve the game more.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1968, Vivax wrote:Unfortunately this input leads to a different output than I was used to on the previous site.
k sure but saying u want cres and cor dead then to switching to a nm vote is a big leap. you saying you're not gonna explain any of this?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

and u haven't saifd a word about elsa's j'accuse against gibus
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1970, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1968, Vivax wrote:Unfortunately this input leads to a different output than I was used to on the previous site.
k sure but saying u want cres and cor dead then to switching to a nm vote is a big leap. you saying you're not gonna explain any of this?
I'm just too lazy to go back to find where he posted the avatar I want to use now, so I'd like to flip him and take it from there.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

ah so one pr calling another scum takes back seat got ya
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1973, Eiralox wrote:ah so one pr calling another scum takes back seat got ya
Which PR is calling someone scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”