They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1961 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi before any vig claims they tried to shoot me, i claim 1 shot bp

i know mafia isnt shooting me anytime soon bc of nero's bad push

i read some when i replaced in and saw lots of townies would be easy to clear so decided no need to try too hard
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

any1 there
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait why did mafia kill off wagon rofl

that probably points to NM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also preemptively, mathblade, I am town and I dont wish to argue with you andI already know if you are town you will be annoying to deal with. Come into this day assuming I could be town, please and thanks. It will be easier for both of us. I know I myself expected to be replacing a scum slot (until i saw the ban message I was ??) so theres that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok im not going to be convinced to start tryharding until someone else posts but largely as I mentioned earlier, after I replaced in and learned I'd have to actually solve and not just try to powerscum/fill a body(which i was hoping for lol) i read EoD briefly and a lot of people seemed very towncleared, I'd like other people's takes on who they believe is cleared off that wagon so we can start there because there's a good chance the StD wagon solves the game, even if I have to be PoE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1961, DkKoba wrote:
hi before any vig claims they tried to shoot me, i claim 1 shot bp

i know mafia isnt shooting me anytime soon bc of nero's bad push

i read some when i replaced in and saw lots of townies would be easy to clear so decided no need to try too hard
and just in case people skim by this is important so they can stay hidden still
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh looks like schadd is doing the duplicate roles thingy again he did in the mystery box game last month

neat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if i had to guess off votecount for last scum i would say between CSF/NK15 would be a good place to start fmpov so
lets put some pressure: VOTE: CSF
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think i accidentally figured out who was in the hood btw but its just a vibe read lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1970, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1969, DkKoba wrote:i think i accidentally figured out who was in the hood btw but its just a vibe read lol
Who is in the hood is public knowledge

I am curious what your vibe says to see if that’s a sheepable read

Mala and I have been trying to get into the game and her want to elim didn’t have CSF on it so kinda curious.

I am going to backtrack on DV to see if I can find who DV copped
Like I mentioned I decided not to read anything to come into this day as uninformed as possible
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

money is on DV copping someone who is obvtown off the StD wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1471, DeasVail wrote:I was looking at the bosco slot overnight and believe them to be town. Not_mafia, indeed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that was easy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually i had slight scumpings off the kill thinking it could be an NM kill so NM clear is good here LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1976, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1971, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1970, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1969, DkKoba wrote:i think i accidentally figured out who was in the hood btw but its just a vibe read lol
Who is in the hood is public knowledge

I am curious what your vibe says to see if that’s a sheepable read

Mala and I have been trying to get into the game and her want to elim didn’t have CSF on it so kinda curious.

I am going to backtrack on DV to see if I can find who DV copped
Like I mentioned I decided not to read anything to come into this day as uninformed as possible
Assuming you are uninformed…

It’s why I am asking your uninformed opinion.

I can compare it to reality and give you a hot cold.
ah well i thought Kitty was in the hood based on something said about the flipped mafia neighbor, as they said they townleaned Elsa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because otherwise I felt that ISO was kinda towny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OH LMAO
nero's vest is already popped lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nero claimed pr got shot n1 and im basically clear coolio
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1983, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1981, DkKoba wrote:OH LMAO
Anyone wanna claim to have shot Nero/Koba?

Care to explain?

I have had a long day here. I don’t follow
nero claimed PR d1 and there was no kill n1 :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not claiming knowledge I dont have, just making assumptions based on reasonable scenarios
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i saw a post from gamma i scumread, went to see whos slot it was and its the frickin flipped scum

sadge
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1987, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1984, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1983, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1981, DkKoba wrote:OH LMAO
Anyone wanna claim to have shot Nero/Koba?

Care to explain?

I have had a long day here. I don’t follow
nero claimed PR d1 and there was no kill n1 :P
The no kill is already accounted for based on something else?
well im presenting an alternative scenario based on my role that i have!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah actually im staying on CSF :) i got scumpings and I think scum italiano tries to shoot nero n1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Reading CSF's ISO i really dont see how CSF ISN'T a likely pair with BOTH flipped scum btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also reading Italiano's ISO and one thing italiano told me is that he sucks at lying.. and that is what I see when I look at it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna ISO the flipped scum slots and see who I feel is spewed town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I already saw that gamma spewed both RCE and myself but thats all useless from my point of view goddamnit ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 166, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 148, takotsubo syndrome wrote:
In post 48, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 46, SirCakez wrote:Seems like Nero is pre apologizing for being scum
Seems like Nero was trying to read the room, not give a raodmap of his own activity
This is sketchy.
Feels like you are defending him instead of letting him defend himself.
This timing feels a bit off, why only bring this up after Nero already did so?
As for why I posted that, it’s because I read Nero’s post a certain way and it seemed Cakez read it a different way, one that felt less natural. As such, I stated what I thought the natural interpretation was.
mala slot spewed town IMO + that was one of the slots EoD I skimmed I felt was town too so I'm clearing Mala for now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 232, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 175, mq.bosco wrote:Nothing interesting. No information. Meta-talkings have no sense for me, cause I'm new. Playing with NK15. over90 & maybe Gamma.
wdym maybe me?
if theres any doubt that NM is the inno, this is also spew implying the slot is inno.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 537, over90 wrote:Gamma, do you have any solid towns? Except Carcalilly
Italiano
thinking emoji!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 589, over90 wrote:enchant is mafia, bc he doesnt consider gamma scum.
italiano is scum for enchant, italiano says nk15 is town, who is also scum for enchant... but enchant with no reason unvotes nk15, ignores my posts, and he doesnt say anything about gamma... gamma said italiano is a solid town. enchant ignores that, this is bad.

VOTE: enchant
In post 590, over90 wrote:or maybe gamma should be hanged for solid town italiano, but enchant is also too strange in searching scums
???
your sorting method seems basic as shit
over90 cleared for this interaction with gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so far:

myself
NM
mala
over90

can all be considered town via spew or other means
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

italiano/CSF looking sussy off of gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 712, Elsa Jay wrote:
over90 wrote:if elsa jay survives the night, she is a scum
Now you're just setting up the ultimate WIFOM situation there my dude. But if it helps us move onto other stuff, I'll fight it more later.

I'll wait for more people to be online.
wow over90 is basically IC rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2004, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: NK15

I'd also vote Kitty today
Idts!

I think we need to resolve your slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You're going to need to go into more depth on those 2 reads if we want to even consider them. I'm hard vetoing anything atp that isn't italiano slot based on what I've been reading from flipped scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 887, Elsa Jay wrote:I claimed not VT. Very different. Also got a null/slight town read on Enigma if you were curious.
Save The Dragons wrote:i kind of agree with over90 that elsa's posts are vacant of hunting they're just pretty to look pretty
Something wrong with looking pretty?

I don't put my accusations out until I'm ready to hard accuse them. I'm hunting my prey slowly.
posting this as an example of a s/s interaction we have confirmed as a baseline.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2008, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If it's because I didn't vote StD yesterday, that's pretty dumb

I believed there simply wasn't enough info to figure out who StD's partners were and didn't want to rush to end the day
Its because I think gamma and elsa spewed your slot scum and italiano came off as scummy ;P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

It doesn't help you were hardpushing a LHF slot over a flipped scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 892, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't wanna lie and put people somewhere randomly. I can do something better tho if it helps the town. Mala doesn't wanna interact in it anyway.
In post 18, Enchant wrote:I am in Masonry with MonkeyMan576, Carcalilly and takotsubo syndrome.
In post 20, Enchant wrote:Oh yeah.

I am in Masonry with Anime, Carcalilly and takotsubo syndrome.
It's updated to me, Enchant, Mala, and Carca but we're all in a neighborhood and with 4 people in it it's a pretty easy assumption to assume there's scum in there somewhere. If Over is scum he knows that too and is already setting up my elim tomorrow for not being shot as a PR. I'm nothing but a neighbor.

Been reading the thread and the neighborhood I replaced in and of the 3 I think Enchant is probably the closest to confirmed town to me, while Carca is null and Mala is scummy and most likely to be the evil one.

That help?
for a weird reason this feels spewy of possibly 2 scum in the hood. I dont know how to explain it but elsa may have planned to bus a person in the hood who was scum and I'll take a look at those ISOs later/see if this comes up later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 909, Elsa Jay wrote:If I had to pick a 3 person scum team RN, it would be something along the lines of Over as the aggressive one, Mala as a supportive one, and one lurker of Bosco or Mashed being the usual lurk scum. Leaning Nash since they seem like the demotivated scum type of player. The ones who barely out effort into scum games.
elsa is bold and put 3 townies in this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2012, Enchant wrote:DkKoba should be banned as illegal weapon of destruction.

I even wake up...
boom :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1268, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean with how Cake's talking and already assuming your scum and seeing like 4 of those people probably vote parked on you now... I see you with 1 foot in the grave now.

But if you flip town, I shall look into your scum list. Unless it involves me.
Titus wrote:Also, just going to highlight the obvious

The two slots that saved Bosco were DV and RCE
Ehh... It was more Nero and Cake who actually got the rest of us to vote you. Saving Bosco is a stretch as keeping a lurker slot hurts me.
cake lightly spewed town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1282, Elsa Jay wrote:Ehh it's easier to just do it like so

Titus - Odd Night Roleblocker
Elsa Mala Enchant Carca - Neighbor
Deus - Ascetic

Honestly if I'm a betting man, assuming scum have 4, and we have 1 scum in the neighborhood, that leaves not much room for people actually being VT. Maybe the Neighbors are the VTs in this situation.

I just doubt Ascetic fits in with a Roleblocker claim in the same game unless it's TVS.
this again, I feel that this is trying to weave a specific narrative of only 1 scum in the hood. mind you elsa has not said very much about his hoodmates at this point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

enchant, can you promise me you're town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1641, Elsa Jay wrote:I wanted to give Mala a chance but they keep calling me evil. Even in the neighborhood she hasn't really tried.

VOTE: Mala

Over may be making me paranoid or maybe it's launcher remorse, but I do wish we got rid of Bosco now instead of Titus.
idk if mala is alive still but I'd like a brief summary of whats happened in the hood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

StD didnt interact with Elsa at all. interesting. I think that adds to the theory that hoodmates might contain 1 more scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez is spewed town IMO also off of StD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1088, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1084, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 941, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 937, Nero Cain wrote:There's only 4 scum here
I see TMI.
VOTE: Nero
Why is everybody ignoring this?
this isn't a thing
this isn't a s/s interaction
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1474, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1448, Nero Cain wrote:my shot on kitty failed :/
Are you joking or serious?

Also, told yall Titus is town.
Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky
Elaborate!
found this post and it is towny from kitty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2025, Enchant wrote:
In post 2018, DkKoba wrote:enchant, can you promise me you're town?
I am Enchant alignment
fair enough
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1720, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1677, MathBlade wrote:I kinda think we’re just dealing with bad scum here if Elsa is scum. I mean why would scum send Elsa to do the kill? That question doesn’t fit for me. I think we need to flip Elsa as it’s more likely just me not having a grasp on the game yet.

Do you have any ideas, assuming Elsa is scum why they send Elsa to do the kill?
mmm this is a good point
In post 1734, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE:

hmm. there's always other possibilities.
this lightly spews math town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I will admit I came into this kinda having a scumlean on math but now he's back into null for me after seeing the above
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry for all the spam, I'm just catching up and stuff and I'll post a final reads list of a towncore when i'm done and let the thread breathe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i finished analyzing scum spew:

Hard spewed town: DkKoba, SirCakez, over90, Not_Mafia, Malakittens
Kinda spewed town: Not Known 15, KittyTacky

Could go both ways: MathBlade
Nothing really: Enchant

Could be partnered?: NashedPotato
Looks partnered: Cat Scratch Fever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

math is primarily so low because of paranoia but if we eliminate from the bottom up I believe it is a won game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Both flipped scum mentioned nashed but never interacted with them at all. I'll ISO nash and that will be the last thing I do before sleep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 108, NashedPotato wrote:Nero & O90 team? :O
In post 116, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 113, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 112, NashedPotato wrote:I'm not following a meta-read of someone I am unaware the meta of
you've played with me like 3 or 4 times or was this about VD? Also you seem like you are scum reading me in , no?
As a joke. I believe O90's tone is off so I do think they are scum at this moment
In post 131, NashedPotato wrote:Can we just not delve into setup spec when we have literally zero information as a whole.
In post 1741, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 1612, over90 wrote:
In post 1607, NashedPotato wrote:Imagine being correct solely because you flipped green. Foolish argument
noob
Got nothing else but appealing to authority? Falsely I must add, but appealing to that nonetheless
seems like nashed was following the scum narrative of shading over90 fwiw so i think CSF+Nashed can fit as just the remaining team and limming them basically back to back while giving them their piece to say is the best course of action. They were also both off wagon on StD at a point where they dont want to lose a scumbud so soon, with a lost kill + scumbuddy down it is way behind at that point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah DV kinda hard softed his inno in the thread as I was able to immediately find it when I opened up his ISO by just skimming.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2044, Enchant wrote:Imo Math probably not scum, because fakeclaims mafia utilise are suck

ok enchant moves to the towncore
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2024, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1088, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1084, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 941, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 937, Nero Cain wrote:There's only 4 scum here
I see TMI.
VOTE: Nero
Why is everybody ignoring this?
this isn't a thing
this isn't a s/s interaction
again, this is not a paired interaction, so not sure why you want to push NK15 so hard?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think its clearing enough to steer clear of NK15 today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Kitty could you explain what interactions specially led you to say that at least?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2065, Enchant wrote:over90 probably scum for that statement.
over90 is the most obviously spewed townie in the whole game, i know you like to troll but be logical with the trolling :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2078, Malakittens wrote:Can we not shitpost?

I have to deal with two hyperposters already on a limited schedule to catch up reading
I needed to catch up and spew my thoughts because nero messed up the slot >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2034, DkKoba wrote:ok i finished analyzing scum spew:

also this is where I'm at reads wise ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I believe we should be eliminating between Nashed and CSF
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

not mafia be like "what are you gonna do, vote me?"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2099, over90 wrote:I have nothing to say about potato, but people think he is town on forst pages of the game. Then he stopped playing at all....meh...

And cakez... i hope this is not weird distancing with std
who thinks nashed is town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do you think Nashed is town? Why do you think they are anything but mafia?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2127, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Nashed can be decent at scum though

I have no particular reason to think they're scum lurking over town who lost interest in the game
I have been in the game for barely part of 1 dayphase and I think there is reason to think that they are scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alongside the other flipped scum yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nashed is a slot that if they were town theyd also get pushed by scum themselves.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

No mala. I veto
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nk15 can go after csf/nashed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2138, Malakittens wrote:I’m more obv town than you and single-handedly took out two scum
Thats fine. I analyzed the spew off the scum and it points away from nk15 and towards csf/nashed as the solve imo

Plus i soft cc the prevented kill - as i am os BP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

If I thought mala was not town on fire rn I would be pushing her right now. I just think in particular, that a NK15 elimination is a poor choice and that what I read with a fresh mind is a better POE to start with due to how flipped scum treated NK15 indirectly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2144, Malakittens wrote:You don’t know your Bp has been used.

So please stop acting like you do.
I said I soft cc - as in implying that we do not have confirmation that your role did what you think it did that night.

My role is likely in the game precisely to increase chances of a missed kill and not have it 100% confirmed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think mala's role explicitly does fit with my role so uh yeah

i dont think mala is mafia though.

regardless as people seem allergic to voting CSF lets go with
VOTE: Nashed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2159, Malakittens wrote:I don’t understand how people think this is scum!Mala

It’s laughable at best

I must be really playing the best scum game of my life

Stomp stomp
no one thinks u are really scum

moreso disagree with the NK15 vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think scum NK15 pokes at mala like this as scum and just silently nightkills the slot instead TBH
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

eagerly await this catchup

VOTE: CSF
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

@NK15 can you explain your process over the course of this game btw

bc if Andante townspews, I have to start going after the higher tiers of my PoE here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

I replaced into a slot too and you can see my progression on interpreting the flipped scum spew.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Using your slot's status as a lowposter isn't going to work considering that none of the scumteam even breathed in your direction really and thats suspicious to me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2176, Andante wrote:
In post 2174, DkKoba wrote:

then why not keep pushing CSF for 11 days? like, that's my issue... you see wagon grow on someone who's not posting, and... flip to it? hmmm
(nero was NOT towny from what I've read so far my friend... and this isn't really helping the town case)
i feel you on the nero posting not being towny on appearance, I shared similar shock when I replaced in - but if you're town and you want a genuine look into how it makes sense from an objective PoV how my slot is town, I suggest looking at how flipped scum interacted with my slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

What's towny about Italiano?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

I suggest doing what I did and just read the ISOs of the dead scum and then go off of that.
I'd like to see how you interpret the spew.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

If its not your slot I've been rereading and considering Enchant/CSF as a viable pairing considering the weird Elsa spew about the hood that made me think it means hood has 2 scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

mq bosco is a clear slot now so not looking good for your analysis
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #91) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

NK is going to flip town and im going to tell you i told you so if you werent so hardtunneled to see the obvious spew
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

give me good reasons as to why we should kill NK15 here.

i dont want "reasons". I want a concrete case that counters the fact I see that scum have lightly spewed NK15 as town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Andante
No you're not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I held my tongue but your rearead is fake and it was very telling when you tried to push clear town slots as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Your tone is way different than you are as town - its stilted, clearly faked, etc.

I know you like to lean into your tunnely nature as scum and you've tried to pull this BS card against me before.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm not getting off you until you townread me. You must be policied before limlo if you are going to tunnel me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2224, Andante wrote:
In post 2220, DkKoba wrote:I'm not getting off you until you townread me. You must be policied before limlo if you are going to tunnel me.
considering you SR me for SRing mqbosco who is "clear town" like.. lol whatever
I clearly scumread your predessesor but ok :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2223, over90 wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky

I didnt read anything.
I can elim nk15 too for his game.
I want to elim kitty for protecting elsa. But he can be town.

And like I said i consider italiano is not with std, but he is voted by kitty and dkkoba. This is strange.

And i also dont like enchant.
level 1 read - read how scum talk to kitty.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

also kitty has a weird playstyle.

more often than not, a townie will end up defending scum. because thats how numbers work.

over90 you should consider you could be wrong - and now andante is swooping in to pocket you because she recognizes that (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

I know the person who holds the Nash account and they are way out of townrange, thats what :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like I said - if it isn't you - its probably CSF/Enchant

and you want to go out of your way to defend the CSF slot

and I know your scum meta is to not bus ever and defend partners to the death

so you going after exactly me looks like scum agenda, the way I expect you to play this out as scum. Got it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok you kinda didnt in that it wasnt clear but i see it now

VOTE: Enchant

Enchant being in the hood + enchant not really hitting his town meta + Elsa spewing theres 2 scum in hood likely feels like this is a hit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

i admit now i was tunneled lmao

i actually honestly townread some of nashed posts i just wanted to uh see how youd react to continued pressure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #104) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 116, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 113, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 112, NashedPotato wrote:I'm not following a meta-read of someone I am unaware the meta of
you've played with me like 3 or 4 times or was this about VD? Also you seem like you are scum reading me in , no?
As a joke. I believe O90's tone is off so I do think they are scum at this moment
Mathblade, Mala, Enchant, and former member Elsa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh i didnt mean to quote that, i was looking at it earlier lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2011, DkKoba wrote:
In post 892, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't wanna lie and put people somewhere randomly. I can do something better tho if it helps the town. Mala doesn't wanna interact in it anyway.
In post 18, Enchant wrote:I am in Masonry with MonkeyMan576, Carcalilly and takotsubo syndrome.
In post 20, Enchant wrote:Oh yeah.

I am in Masonry with Anime, Carcalilly and takotsubo syndrome.
It's updated to me, Enchant, Mala, and Carca but we're all in a neighborhood and with 4 people in it it's a pretty easy assumption to assume there's scum in there somewhere. If Over is scum he knows that too and is already setting up my elim tomorrow for not being shot as a PR. I'm nothing but a neighbor.

Been reading the thread and the neighborhood I replaced in and of the 3 I think Enchant is probably the closest to confirmed town to me, while Carca is null and Mala is scummy and most likely to be the evil one.

That help?
for a weird reason this feels spewy of possibly 2 scum in the hood. I dont know how to explain it but elsa may have planned to bus a person in the hood who was scum and I'll take a look at those ISOs later/see if this comes up later
In post 2017, DkKoba wrote:

Deus - Ascetic

Honestly if I'm a betting man, assuming scum have 4, and we have 1 scum in the neighborhood, that leaves not much room for people actually being VT. Maybe the Neighbors are the VTs in this situation.

I just doubt Ascetic fits in with a Roleblocker claim in the same game unless it's TVS.
this again, I feel that this is trying to weave a specific narrative of only 1 scum in the hood. mind you elsa has not said very much about his hoodmates at this point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1087, Elsa Jay wrote:? Over do you know what a neighborhood is?

Friendly reminder it's me, Enchant, Mala and Carca in it. I trust Enchant the most. Mala replaces in and doesn't even bother to have ever typed into the hood. If we know for like 90% certainty 1 scum is in the neighborhood I just know it ain't me.

She also hasn't even talked to me about here or in the hood so I cantt say wecet tried talking it out.
In post 1462, Elsa Jay wrote:Elsa Jay (formally Gamma)
Mathblade (formally Carcalilly)
Malakitten (and her alt Tako)
Enchant

By common sense and basic math we know one of us is evil. Math is trying to figure it out after replacing in who among the 3 of us it is.

And I'd call you Cat, but considering we got a Kitty and a Kitten, your nickname from me is Scratch.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #108) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

@mathblade @mala how did discussions go surrounding enchant from elsa?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2259, Malakittens wrote:Don’t think andante is mafia

Will not lim

I will white knight

Don’t even try
And i similarly will white knight NK15. But my legacy is that andante did not towntell and that her scumgame is better than people may think.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

I will compromise on enchant who i think is solidly mafia atp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

You memeing too much and not solving
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2265, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: kittytacky this person is scum
I can't even chop through the shit posters right now
Can you cite something that can't be attributed to playstyle? Bc i had to defend kitty from similar pushes in a recent normal game and i feel theyre town here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Scum kitty is way more flaccid
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2268, Andante wrote:bye bye kitty
VOTE: KittyTacky
andante is definitely scum rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andante entered doing the thing scum her does where she tries to force towntells via tone and do absolutely fuck all in reality

her analysis was half baked and didnt really matter - like town andante doesnt read shit like that lmao, town andante reads and then says a read and then thats that. you're lucky to really get reasoning from town andante.

her doing a read through and posting about it is pretty outting for her.

like she is doing that song and dance of trying to do stuff that people typically townread for no reason

like it doesnt matter - because no matter who andante helps push, will flip town bc she doesnt bus as scum if she doesnt have to - and in this position where town is way ahead she won't.

so if i die (due to my vest being hit or maybe a 1 shot strongman existing) - i want andante turbo'd and then enchant turbo'd

doubtful anyone really listens to me here but w/e
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2271, Andante wrote:
In post 2270, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2268, Andante wrote:bye bye kitty
VOTE: KittyTacky
andante is definitely scum rofl
I mean, I've asked 50 times for info so I can do stuff, no one wants to give it to me, not like anyone is doing anything, so sure I'll sheep the Kitty wagon, if you just wanna sit here as you keep calling me maf, feel free. but based on the info I gathered, Nero is maf, that doesn't seem to be a popular opinion here, so yeah kitty wagon works for me
town andante pushes me if they really think im scum ^ they just want to discred me like they did against me in a game last year where they continually tunneled me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think that you are trying to push town over so yes i scumread you because you have pushed NK15/Kitty/Myself all 3 of which I believe are town based on how scum treated those slots + one of them is me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and I know you have an anti bus meta

ergo it is very likely you are scum considering this -

do you think enchant is town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 435, Enchant wrote:Sometimes scummy people have town PM.
Sometimes town people have scum PM.

Solution? KILLEVERYONE

VOTE: NK15
actualy rereading this string NK15 maybe scum with enchant

all i know is im 100% on enchant atp

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 459, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

vote count 1.3 !

takotsubo syndrome
(5):
SirCakez
Gamma Emerald
, KittyTacky, Not Known 15,
Save The Dragons

Not Known 15 (5):
Carcalilly
DeasVail
, ItalianoVD, Enchant,
over90

KittyTacky (1):
mq.bosco

mq.bosco (1):
NashedPotato
ItalianoVD (1):
Nero Cain

Dannflor
(1):
RCEnigma

RCEnigma
(1):
Dannflor

not voting (1):
takotsubo syndrome

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to cause someone to be ever so slowly slowly locked up in their own house. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-06-05 13:31:22)

modorator notes
  • cakez is VLA until monday
  • deasvail is VLA for two days
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #121) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also if mathblade is alive in limlo (if we havent won by then) they should be heavily considered
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 501, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE: need a moment to get my head back into this game
In post 502, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: sircakez
StD unvoted and put NK15 in the lead subtly

NK15 is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 577, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

vote count 1.4 !

takotsubo syndrome
(3):
SirCakez
Gamma Emerald
, KittyTacky,
Not Known 15 (3):
Carcalilly
DeasVail
over90

ItalianoVD (2):
Nero Cain
, Not Known 15
Gamma Emerald
(2):
takotsubo syndrome, RCEnigma

KittyTacky (1):
mq.bosco

mq.bosco
(1):
NashedPotato
RCEnigma
(1):
Dannflor

SirCakez
(1):
Save The Dragons

Nero Cain
(1):
ItalianoVD

not voting (1):
Enchant

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to cause someone to be ever so slowly slowly locked up in their own house. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-06-05 13:31:22)

modorator notes
  • cakez is VLA until monday
the votecount after that little string of events after the previously quoted vote count

and yes i colored alive people as green because theyre blatant town off spew and im not negotiating that atp. only math could have masterminded a bus but i dont think they live to endgame as town if we end up missing on the consensus PoE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #124) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 604, schadd_ wrote:takotsubo syndrome will now play using the account malakittens
oh that explains that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (isolation #125) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 608, Nero Cain wrote:ok, I get it. No voting VD till I get a gulity. ok

VOTE: gamma
gaiz but nero was scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum nero who puts gamma into the lead tied with at least 1 town wagon with his vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #127) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 826, Nero Cain wrote:elsa is gamma, VD is not gamma or Elsa. I was scum reading both VD and Gamma. Never was any traction on VD so I stopped vanity voting and started consolidating on Gamma/Elsa

scum nero btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh my fucking god over90 is vasex that explains everything

over90 i played in a large game with you last year when you were under Vasex - my account name was "Bypasser Catcher"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mathblade is the reason elsa got buried
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2290, Andante wrote:
In post 2288, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2256, Andante wrote:also, I genuinely love yall trying to help me get caught up to speed... we answer NM's "who was in the hood" but we can't give me a list of what was claimed/reports... nice one
Mala is neighbor JK and jailkept Elsa N1 (and there was no kill N1 so Elsa was flipped D2)

Koba claimed x-shot bp (Nero also hinted at something like this when he was playing the slot)

N_M is town bc the 1-s ascetic cop obviously crumbed an inno there

I think that's it

How caught up are you? What are your scumreads looking like right now?
Thank you!

Umm not super caught up, I wanna say carcalilly looked especially scummy from what I was reading, now mathblade, I thought they were basically off the table here based on how people are talking, I'd need to go ISO the remaining people and see my thoughts though.
CSF most likely town for helping me instead of just yelling at me...
thats not how mafia works
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

last 2 times i randed scum against andante i straight up ignored her and just silently killed her after she did her damage bc i didnt poke the bees nest.. the omgus is strong

when shes right its nice if shes town but when shes wrong its a painful road.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #132) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want enchant dead today btw

i think thats the most likely hit

and thats the smartest play here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andante has FOSes on 4 people now - she is trying to have a huge PoE bc she is thinking about how she will endgame, not sorting people IMO

so andante/enchant is my current solve.

if she's town she's scumsiding anyways so i dont really care to be more critical with that read considering nash did nothing and was ignored by scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #134) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you also refuse to give a read on enchant - similarly to how you were with marry when you were scum with her and i tried to extract an answer on you there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #135) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want to flip enchant, actually. youve been pretty good at avoiding discussing the enchant slot it seems.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #136) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2303, Andante wrote:
In post 2302, DkKoba wrote:i want to flip enchant, actually. youve been pretty good at avoiding discussing the enchant slot it seems.
right... purposely avoiding enchant.. I literally had a conversation with them, but nice try
but you cant state a read there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #137) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2306, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2278, DkKoba wrote:

Solution? KILLEVERYONE

Can you like clarify your reads in one post?

It feels like you’re more on the not NK15 train versus on a specific person.
enchant hard scum

andante/csf poe

nk15 bonus round poe if only 1 scum flips above

everyone else town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2310, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2308, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2306, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2278, DkKoba wrote:

Solution? KILLEVERYONE

Can you like clarify your reads in one post?

It feels like you’re more on the not NK15 train versus on a specific person.
enchant hard scum

andante/csf poe

nk15 bonus round poe if only 1 scum flips above

everyone else town
Iirc (too lazy to double check) you said Andante was town.

What changed or am I misremembering?
no i thought nashed was scum and that never changed after andante replace in - in fact andante replace in solidified that the slot was scum based on how she is approaching the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #139) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2311, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2291, DkKoba wrote:mathblade is the reason elsa got buried
I don’t know whether I like you recognizing my good play or hate it.
i mean reading back i saw that yes there was mech as to why it got started - but you drove it home hard
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #140) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2309, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2287, DkKoba wrote:oh my fucking god over90 is vasex that explains everything

over90 i played in a large game with you last year when you were under Vasex - my account name was "Bypasser Catcher"
Alt outing is disgusting

I am going to pretend this post doesn’t exist

I don’t think I know a Vasex anyway but I fail to see how anything is explained.
he alt slipped in the thread ... lmao

look at activity overview
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #141) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2324, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2286, DkKoba wrote:
In post 826, Nero Cain wrote:elsa is gamma, VD is not gamma or Elsa. I was scum reading both VD and Gamma. Never was any traction on VD so I stopped vanity voting and started consolidating on Gamma/Elsa

scum nero btw
So... you are scum?
I implore you to look at the context and see that i am using pretty obvious sarcasm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2329, Andante wrote:
In post 2326, SirCakez wrote:It's not impossible for Andante to be scum yeah
it's not impossible for anyone here to be scum..
I can think of several players confidently never scum here just off interactions with flipped mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

sigh
can we just vote enchant... like does anyone townread the slot?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

99% sure its just andante / enchant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2370, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:ah >_< that's like my paranoia scumteam solve b/c Nero was weirdly insistent on there being at most 1 scum in the hood

now I'm like omega unsure
nero noob

Have you read my posts regarding how i spotted elsa trying to subtly imply only 1 scum in hood?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i recently modded a game where carca was scum and i disnt get similar vibes here as they showed there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2385, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2380, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2017, DkKoba wrote:

Deus - Ascetic

Honestly if I'm a betting man, assuming scum have 4, and we have 1 scum in the neighborhood, that leaves not much room for people actually being VT.
Maybe the Neighbors are the VTs in this situation.

The bolded feels like Elsa was trying to push an all-town hood but like

I guess she would do that regardless of whether there's 1 or 2 scum in the hood
I have intentionally been ignoring this spec. I think there is an angle here that is being missed. I don’t think I should say much more than that.
Was the hood dead enough to imply 3 scum hood?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: andante
hammah

legacy is csf enchant if green

Just enchant if red
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #149) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2411, Enchant wrote:WHO STOLED MY BOINK?
You were already on the wagon :neutral:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: enchant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2431, MathBlade wrote:Busy day with work,

Mala’s last reads were CSF/NK/Koba

I was feeling CSF / Koba end of last night but with Mala dying I am leaning more NK.

I don’t want to do Enchant based on how yesterday went but I might be convinced

I think a PoE of CSF/NK/Koba is where I think scum are.
or scum are in csf/enchant and they want to make sure jk cant confirm it + they cant risk hitting me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

How the fuck does csf even fit with either of those 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont believe you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2133, Malakittens wrote:I want the following order limmed {Nk15/CSF/Enchant}
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Why did she flip on enchant?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh I'm approaching that conclusion actually yes. I think it was a subtle slip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2436, DkKoba wrote:Why did she flip on enchant?
^ you can answer this Enchant.
Paraphrase it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (isolation #159) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I remember everyone's reads. I will point out the contradictions always
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Paraphrasing a genuine hood chat takes only a minutr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (isolation #161) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2445, MathBlade wrote:We can’t prove it but I said what Mala’s last reads were

If I lied Enchant just turbo yeets me.

Lmao
I am accusing you 2 of potentially being mafia so I am asking you to paraphrase why she changed her read on enchant.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #162) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it isnt forbidden to paraphrase.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #163) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think it is ridiculous that she takes out enchant for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (isolation #164) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats an extremely shallow and uncharitable interpretation of what happened but sure.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #165) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thanks mala
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #166) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

w/e
VOTE: CSF
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (isolation #167) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2456, Enchant wrote:
In post 2450, DkKoba wrote:I think it is ridiculous that she takes out enchant for me
Koba showing main scumtell btw.
its not a scumtell but sure lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #168) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not a fan of mathblade entering this day and trying to push mala legacy because that is not how he plays

he doesnt sheep legacies.

especially since he is smart enough to know there is no chance mala got killed for reads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #169) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im going to see if CSF/Math is possible.

mala taking enchant off the scumread list may point towards enchant possibly being town idk

but i also liked enchants reaction to being pushed going into the day.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #170) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I was crushed when andante flipped town because i was very sure that was a hit. andante did not play critically and just did her typically misread 1 player and then have bad reads game, because she can tend to do that. proof of the fact is her read on not_mafia -> but like i recently experienced that with her in a team mafia game. its just very hard to tell when its from town or from scum for me so i tend to just policy it nowadays until she critically looks at my alignment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #171) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2461, Enchant wrote:Koba not having humor sense is scummy.
i'm having a bad day
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (isolation #172) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i just pushed a mislim wagon last dayphase im not going to just come into the day all happy and "wooo!"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #173) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean if you want to flip nk15 go ahead atp TBH bc

atp -> my only viable partner is NK15 -> i think NK15 flips town -> if they flip scum, great, we dont lose a mislim and i can analyze off that even if i get mislimmed after

if nk15 is town i can be just cleared
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (isolation #174) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im going to take a closer look at mathblade/carca

i really didnt like their entrance it felt really wrong for a town mathblade and tbh last dayphase also felt weird and i waved it aside.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #175) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2469, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think NK15's contribution falls below what I expect from town!them.
I can't say I disagree. Which is why I'm more ambivalent with a town andante flip because my scum worlds were hinging off that.

I'm going to scrap all my reads that aren't over90/Not_Mafia today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (isolation #176) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2475, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2459, DkKoba wrote:im not a fan of mathblade entering this day and trying to push mala legacy because that is not how he plays

he doesnt sheep legacies.

especially since he is smart enough to know there is no chance mala got killed for reads.
I do when I have had a shit ton of work to do and I literally am trying to care while the world is falling to shit
ok thats a fair explaination.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #177) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im going to go back to this

knocking down kitty/NK15 to could go both ways, i was perhaps too generous.

CSF I will rereview how good the evidence was.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #178) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2481, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2471, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2469, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think NK15's contribution falls below what I expect from town!them.
I can't say I disagree. Which is why I'm more ambivalent with a town andante flip because my scum worlds were hinging off that.

I'm going to scrap all my reads that aren't over90/Not_Mafia today.
Feel free to reset and look at me. *shrug*

I just have been trying to get people to talk with each other

When people talk we either get scum or scum identify themselves usually

Hence why yesterday EoD sucked

Y’all instead of talking flash wagoned and so then it’s just like fuck…
I personally felt i discussed a lot and I was uh afraid of letting scum andante escape bc i fear her scumplay

my b
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #179) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think i problably thought i did a lot of discussion because i read a good chunk of the thread and made analysis posts off that that was like 40 posts long lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #180) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

human brains are silly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #181) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2486, MathBlade wrote:They are

It’s why I think that you’re going to spew alignment today.

You’ve claimed something that makes you unlikely to be shot if town so it’s a vapid excuse to you not dying at night when you’re a common kill. I kinda just don’t buy BP with Mala and Titus is in play.

I think if you can build and find a town block you win this

So town you or scum you resets here

So I want to see how you play.
this setup has already proven to be forcing people to not make assumptions about setups, such as a duplicate role.

A mafia strongman is perfectly possible.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

even night strongman?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #183) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

novice strongman?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #184) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah novice strongman makes sense
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #185) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gives the town rolecop 2 guiltyable roles

ascetic cop is only 1 shot after all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #186) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

cakez/over90/not_mafia is a core that is never mafia you can start from there, actually.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #187) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

i'd argue for myself based on how nero treated scum and was treated by scum but i know thats beyond most people's effort levels to see
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #188) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2535, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2534, DkKoba wrote:i'd argue for myself based on how nero treated scum and was treated by scum but i know thats beyond most people's effort levels to see
Everyone argues for themselves.

I find this pointless and NAI.

I could easily argue myself using your own points.

I find you backpedaling on that suspicious.

I feel like you’re trying to prop up a narrative in which you have to have CSF/enchant

Like it’s weird and I don’t like it.
why did you fluff up this post to make it look like it said more than it actually does rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #189) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

instead of calling it NAI, why don't you investigate, and see what I'm talking about?

What I said *isn't* NAI and also uses things I used to reach Cakez and over90 town - so perhaps cool it on the discred.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #190) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2538, Enchant wrote:
In post 2533, DkKoba wrote:cakez/over90/not_mafia is a core that is never mafia you can start from there, actually.
Koba forgot to include yourself.

GG Ez
enchant forgot to read the next post

ggez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #191) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah its just mathblade/csf

csf is in their scum meta doing fuck all with shallow analysis - and is also tied pretty hard to partners and mathblade is being very stilted in comparison to his scumgame. Of note is that he continues to try to subtly push ideas but doesnt provide analysis that town him actually does. Its a cheap shortcut. Nevermind the fact he isnt even trying to lead- probably out of fatigue of needing to handle the hood too.

NK15 had a towny post recently interpreting the flip and it felt natural, as scum you know 100% thats an error. That means they actaully looked at the flip in full, something you find not necessary as scum.

Also of note : town mathblade actualy gets blood on his hands and cares about eliminations. Look how mathblade handled the wagon last dayphase: he distanced it but didn't really try to stop it.

I had this thought for a while how math was coming off extremely weird - but i was too foolish to recognize that this was becauae it was scum mathblade, similarly to a recent game.

Enchant- dont be silly and get pocketed by mathblade here. We played, all 3 of us, in a game not so long ago. You know he pushes conclusions much harder than here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #192) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

What tipped me off the hardest is mathblade refuses to look at the game as a whole and wont look at flipped scum interactions *at all*. Like this is a dead ringer. He will call me scum but CSF is fine. It is intentional ignorance. Mathblade is in a precarious situation where 2 partners went down early so he cant just powerscum and now he's stuck doing this lame routine of pushing bad faith arguments half assed.

It's CSF/Mathblade.
This *fits* and i do not see anything else that makes sense.

This also tracks with the kill on mala the previous night and the immediate reaction to sheep legacy - something mathblade *doesn't do* as town. He actually has been pretty adamant at ignoring me pointing out how weird he has been whem I've said "hey this is weird from you"

Like he doesn't want any attention put on it.

Well, now we shall shine a spotlight on you math. You can try to omgus me but town has a miselimination. I have a perfect solve, over90 believes in this solve, and the rest of the townies will follow my solve after i flip town(if not also because it makes sense)

Good luck to you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #193) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

As for why i have read you in a way that may be odd to you enchant - i think there is a good reason why in that you've gotten better at being mafia and it is a struggle to figure out what to filter out and what not to. I havent even fully solved you in this sense but i find the team of CSF and mathblade to *make sense*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #194) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think you 2 are independently scummy and i am

I have watched every other player towntell in some capacity. If anything the only player you can convince me on is nk15/enchant. csf however is scum in all worlds. Yes i said that about andante. But i was tunneled on her for having egregiously bad takes, csf . Is different in that theres actaul spew
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (isolation #195) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok whatever.
There's a reason im voting csf and not you here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #196) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

i got paranoid on cakez then opened their iso and saw the extreme shade from StD and shut that paranoia down immediately lmao

sorry im like really sick and its been messingwith my memory
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #197) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

MB - can you explain why you want to vote CSF?

I know why I am, NK15 has explained why they are, Kitty has reasons, one of which is that they are trusting me (the most shady of the CSF pushers atp) - and I can see a possible link between Elsa and Kitty.

I'm deathly afraid of missing atp on CSF, but I'm more afraid of if I'm right and end up going for the wrong person afterwards.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (isolation #198) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO HOLD UP DR WORM IS A VASEX ALT?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (isolation #199) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1593, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1529, Nero Cain wrote:naw, dr. worm was a troll. over just seems inexperenced.
He's experienced but offsite, and the meta is different on his home forum. He said it.
In post 1595, KittyTacky wrote:He is an alt of Vasex, a player who joined in 2021.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”