Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1453 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Enchant

This is just to hunt.

Enchant didn’t say a word in the hood.

I am pretty sure there’s scum in the hood and with how yesterday went down I want to see what people think.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1455 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1454, DeasVail wrote:Math, what do you think of Mala?
I’d be willing to do anyone in the hood including Mala.

I tried encouraging her and it was crickets.

I get she’s going through stuff but she at least posted.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1463 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1458, Nero Cain wrote:Math, it's d2. We already discussed there being scum in the hood. please move on.
I haven’t been in the game. So I am trying to get my feet wet.

Considering how little progress there was in the hood I wanted to start there with reads.

There’s also the matter of not waiting for replacements and that usually extends deadlibes
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1464 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1440, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

d1 final vote count !

Titus (9):
Nero Cain, Elsa Jay, Save The Dragons, over90, SirCakez, DeasVail, Not Known 15, Malakittens, Enchant

mq.bosco (3):
NashedPotato, KittyTacky, Titus
Elsa Jay (1):
mq.bosco
Save The Dragons (1):
ItalianoVD

not voting (2):
Carcalilly, RCEnigma

with 16 alive, it took 9 to cause someone to be ever so slowly slowly locked up in their own house.

modorator notes
  • e
Looking at the wagon here

It’s very odd Titus flipped D1 here. Like very rare I am too lazy to do the statistics but with all three of the others of the hood there there’s gotta be scum on it. If there’s 1 scum in the hood it’s 50/50 odds that scum is at the end, two guaranteed to be that way.

So it kinda makes me think the hammers were done so people couldn’t replace in and Titus wouldn’t be able to defend herself.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1465 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1459, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean if you wanna believe in vig, I literally said before the thread locked I would shoot Enigma after Nero said Kitty. I'm a (wo)man of my word.
What are your pronouns?

I also find it weird two vig claims failed?

That’s odd.

Like there’s no deaths, I’d say BP lightning rod but this is a normal.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1467 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1466, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1463, MathBlade wrote:I haven’t been in the game.
not true.
In post 1444, schadd_ wrote:MathBlade replaces carcalilly
It is now June 7th, so you've been "in" the game over 36 hours. I mean I guess expecting you to read 50 pages overnight is such a huge ask. It's just kinda common site knowledge that a 4 personhood is likely to contain scum so it's not earth-shattering content and so not a super impressive intro. Come back and try again later.
Yes and during that time I have worked twelve of it, had other commitments, voted, and tried to stir up a hood for reads. I have skimmed the VCs to know who I want reactions from. Yes it’s not earth shattering but I always start from what is likely.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1472 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1471, DeasVail wrote:I was looking at the bosco slot overnight and believe them to be town. Not_mafia, indeed
Can you help me to understand some reasoning or something here?

I am having trouble getting into the game here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1570 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1475, KittyTacky wrote:It's lowkey sus that Nero claimed PR and didn't die, but maybe the mafia's kill failed too.
This is suspicious.

Like what mafia doesn’t kill on N1?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1572 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1477, over90 wrote:i believe kitty scumslipped / claimed scum, saying that "odd night roleblocker" is town's role (like an argument why titus is town for him), not even thinking, that Titus just tells a fake role. like kitty knew for sure that Titus was saying the truth about the role. It was impossible to be sure in that if you are townie
I can vibe this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1573 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1480, over90 wrote:
In post 1453, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Enchant

This is just to hunt.

I am pretty sure there’s scum in the hood and with how yesterday went down I want to see what people think.
wait... wasnt Elsa saying that everybody is active in the hood except mala? So she lied about enchant's activity in the hood or what?
The only person to post in it since day open is me. Enchant hasn’t posted since I replaced in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1574 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1482, over90 wrote:
In post 1480, over90 wrote:
In post 1453, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Enchant

This is just to hunt.

wait... wasnt Elsa saying that everybody is active in the hood except mala? So she lied about enchant's activity in the hood or what?
In post 994, Elsa Jay wrote:Ever since I entered it, only Enchant and I posted. They said stuff earlier about grilling Gamma in the main thread to read him. Mala has never posted on the current account, and Carca hasn't posted in 5 days. Mala in 8.

It's abandoned.
See?
"Enchant didn’t say a word in the hood."
"only Enchant and I posted"
So who is lying?
Enchant hasn’t said a word in the hood since I replaced in.

Like lying about what is in the hood is just stupid.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1575 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1486, over90 wrote:
In post 1471, DeasVail wrote:I was looking at the bosco slot overnight and believe them to be town. Not_mafia, indeed
if you dont provide normal explanation i will elim you, i promise.
Titus said that mala and bosco are solid scums, and there are no reasons at all to defend bosco.
Very scummy post.
I actually don’t think this is scummy.

It’s a bit frustrating but not scummy.

There are sometimes explaining things can be hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1579 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1495, RCEnigma wrote:There is a potential mechanical 1v1 today.
In post 1498, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not full claiming but its not a killing role
Can we like not mass claim on D2 please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1580 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1578, over90 wrote:Is DV a noob?
No DV is not a noob.

Not posting in a hood overnight is actually a pretty good one.

It’s worked as a good starting point for me in most games.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1581 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have trouble explaining things because I tend to come off ridiculous so then scum say I am ridiculous when I am not so it creates a vicious cycle.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1582 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1511, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:NM can be readable. Depends mostly on his mood
Explain please. His trolling as either alignment I nigh on unintelligible to me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1585 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1518, RCEnigma wrote:Also I doubt I have to tell this to mala but DO NOT answer anything directed to you in the hood until scum is kicked out of it.
Explains why the hood is quiet as hell.

I really don’t like telling hoods to shut up.

Neighborhoods are one of the most powerful roles in the game when used properly.

I want to see where this goes obviously but I think just cutting off entire avenues of conversation is bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1586 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1583, over90 wrote:The hood is useless mechanics, everybody should ignore it, especially if mala is a scum. Elsa talked much on day 1 that mala is a scum in the hood, Titus locked mala as scum. So why we should talk about hood at all? Why anybody should post there? Why enchant is scum for not posting there? Shittyy reasons! How it makes scum for not posting in the hood at night? So stupid reason, as shit
I find hoods incredibly useful especially overnight

You can discuss reads and discuss what happened in the game and if people are trusted then it’s a secret chat scum can’t touch

And if there is a scum in there you can find likely buddies.

I find hoods extremely protown in the right hands
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1588 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1523, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1520, over90 wrote:
In post 1517, RCEnigma wrote:I had a rolecop shot last night and used it on mala. I don't want mala to claim their role just who they visited but I suspect I already know who it was.
i dont know mechanics very good
but is it possible that jailkeeper went to mala?
and what other options?
im not saying that i believe u or not

and i dont understand why are you still talking about absolutely useless hood, seems suspicious
Yes, they could have. Its not likely, I'm using the info I have combined with the info all of town has. I'll explain more when mala checks in however.

Also I e just outed mala as a PR with a targeting ability. Scum in the neighborhood with mala are going to be interested in getting info on what mala did to spin the situation. Preferably in the hood where they have intimate access to mala outside of the majority of towns reach. So yeah it's useless to town not Mafia.
I can vibe this. I asked Mala for one read, trying to gently bring her into the game, and no response.

VOTE: Malakittens
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1589 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1587, over90 wrote:If you cannot trust three people there the nechanics of hood is absolutely useless
I disagree. I don’t trust everyone here but the thread is helpful to find scum.

I think you need to play with Titus or me or someone who plays with hoods more.

They’re absolutely a great tool. There’s a mini normal in where Titus was pretty much outed because of her hood (and some of her) thread play. I hinted I had an inno on someone in hood and she kept pushing them in main thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1590 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89392

Here’s the game if you’re interested in reading it.

The fact the hood was so damn quiet overnight was telling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1594 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1529, Nero Cain wrote:naw, dr. worm was a troll. over just seems inexperenced.
Over is definitely in experienced or scum. Based on join date and their hood mechanics I’d go with inexperienced.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1596 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1592, over90 wrote:im not interested. in my understanding nobody knows hom many scums are possible there. 0-3? In that case we should just ignore the hood's existence
You’re just wrong and not listening. Arguing with you on something you’re so blatantly wrong on is not helpful.

When you’re ready to listen to an opinion that differs from yours let me know.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1598 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1535, RCEnigma wrote:Idk what slot math replaced but them coming in and not pushing the town in Titus' poe is town indicative.
To be fair I was/am hardly pushing anyone. I have been trying to get a hold on this game and since everyone decided to go “Hey look at me I am a PR” the best thing for me to do is shut up and see how things play out since it’s like flying blind.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1599 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1597, over90 wrote:
In post 1596, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1592, over90 wrote:im not interested. in my understanding nobody knows hom many scums are possible there. 0-3? In that case we should just ignore the hood's existence
You’re just wrong and not listening. Arguing with you on something you’re so blatantly wrong on is not helpful.

When you’re ready to listen to an opinion that differs from yours let me know.
how many scums are possible in the hood? what am i saying wrong?
It is possible that there’s 0-3. That part is correct.

The part you’re incorrect on is that scum have to maintain both the thread and the main game as avenues of seeming Townie. It’s a thread in a thread. By keeping it active and talking reads you can use it as a secondary scum hunting tool.

I definitely wouldn’t say use it as a mass claim device but it’s very helpful for pressuring and finding scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1601 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

One of the biggest issues with hoods is that scum are continually forced to keep up the act of appearing town and don’t ever get a break. They can’t use the “I read overnight and realized I fucked up” and pivot defense. Their reads are always on display.

Similarly as town I can use that to go “okay blah blah blah just happened I think so and so is scum for it” then get feedback if I am off or not. If I disagree I can still post it and find a scum that way.

Lots of utility
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1602 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1541, Nero Cain wrote:I don't feel like thats a very good reason to town read Math
I agree with Nero here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1604 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1549, RCEnigma wrote:Am I smooth braining?

Scum pushing Titus scum poe makes sense for scum to do right or wrong?
I think you’re town pushing bad logic.

Just because Titus died doesn’t mean her reads are good or bad.

We just know scum didn’t wait for replacements so scum either feared her PR claim or feared her play but that hammer instead of replacements definitely implies something. Combined with what you’re saying as probably true given I don’t think scum would lie about being a rolecop so brazenly in thread I think you’re just incorrect logic wise on that part.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1609 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1608, NashedPotato wrote:Also why have I not been limmed yet
Because you’re not giving me any scum pings and there’s a weird role situation?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1615 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1614, over90 wrote:especially if green one is pretty sure about smth
If we went with this with me some games lmao

Sometimes the person most sure is the most wrong. Sure != right
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1619 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 981, Titus wrote:Deasvail
StD
Mala
RCE
Bosco

Here's a pool. I can be bribed.
@over90 it depends on the skill of the player. Titus is known to be swingy AF.

I think this is Titus’s latest pool. Someone correct me if I missed one.

DV I don’t think they’re scum
Std not much to read
Mala wait and see based on their response to RCE
RCE unlikely to be scum based on rolecop claim
Bosco/NM I mean it’s not mafia so kinda impossible to read?

I don’t have a good feeling that Titus was right so it’s more likely scum wanted to either take advantage to hammer while her reads were bad or feared a PR or wanted a quick hammer before replacements came in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1623 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1621, over90 wrote:
In post 1619, MathBlade wrote:DV I don’t think they’re scum
WHY?
Because I have played with DV enough. I kinda think I get what they’re alluding to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1624 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1622, over90 wrote:
In post 1619, MathBlade wrote:Bosco/NM I mean it’s not mafia so kinda impossible to read?
what?
Not mafia is a troll. I am on the spectrum. Reading players like him is difficult for me because he’s mostly just spam and hammer whoever at EoD and that’s it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1626 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1384, Titus wrote:
In post 1383, over90 wrote:titus, what about kitty? he can know smth? it your list is solid? any changes?
I'll take a look but how I operate is to take a theory and change when evidence to the contrary.

Mala and bosco are lock.

If both those flip red, DV. Then RCE.

While I'm confident, I always could be wrong.
She says Mala and bosco and DV and RCE pool in this post.

Same players as before except StD removed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1629 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1625, over90 wrote:
In post 1623, MathBlade wrote:Because I have played with DV enough. I kinda think I get what they’re alluding to.
so you are saying that dv's meta is towny, and he cannot make his behaviour fake according to meta to make you mistaking about him. or what?
I am saying I’ve played with him enough that I think he’s town enough.

I see nothing there that would override the RCE/Mala situation here to play out.

Is it possible DV is scum? Sure. I just don’t think so.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1630 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1627, over90 wrote:
In post 1624, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1622, over90 wrote:
In post 1619, MathBlade wrote:Bosco/NM I mean it’s not mafia so kinda impossible to read?
what?
Not mafia is a troll. I am on the spectrum. Reading players like him is difficult for me because he’s mostly just spam and hammer whoever at EoD and that’s it.
why are u saying this? for what reason? yeah, bosco/nm is difficult slot, so they should be alive or what? if they are not playing at all!!!
I said this to explain why they are a hard read for me. You asked me what? I elaborated.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1632 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1631, over90 wrote:
In post 1629, MathBlade wrote:I am saying I’ve played with him enough that I think he’s town enough.
so this is a talk only about meta, right? in your opinion it is impossible for dv to make fake meta for you?
Impossible, no. Improbable yes. Hyperbole is unhelpful.

I don’t think it’s likely. I think it’s more likely DV is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1634 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1633, over90 wrote:i see no reason to trust your reads, you even dont read the game properly
I did

That post I cited was her last PoE

The second I quoted was a conditional

You’re more than welcome to not trust my reads but when multiple people tell you you’re being silly / ridiculous and unless you think we’re all scum you’re likely just being ridiculous
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1646 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1645, RCEnigma wrote:With there being no nk it's highly highly unlikely mala is scum.
I’m confused. I thought you said earlier Mala had a mafia only role?
Now she’s now likely to not be mafia?

Can you try explaining again?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1647 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1649 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Elsa

@RCE where the hell is that a mafia only role?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1651 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1650, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1648, Malakittens wrote:I’m on an ambulance call but I’m either at l-1 or close to l-1

I’m town Jk and targeted Elsa

I won’t be back til another hour or two bc this is an assault victim
Sorry about the patient but seriously?

You do nothing all day 1 and suddenly claim to be town Jailkeeper? How?
It would explain Mala coming on Titus at the tail end thinking she was CCing Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1660 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1289, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

vote count 1.9 !

Titus (6):
Nero Cain, Elsa Jay, Save The Dragons, over90, SirCakez, DeasVail
mq.bosco (4):
NashedPotato, KittyTacky, Titus, Malakittens
Elsa Jay (1):
mq.bosco
Save The Dragons (1):
ItalianoVD
Nero Cain (1):
Not Known 15

not voting (3):
Enchant, Carcalilly, RCEnigma

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to cause someone to be ever so slowly slowly locked up in their own house. day 1 ends in [PAUZED]

modorator notes
  • e
It seemed paused for replacements.

The final VC didn’t have one
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1669 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1667, over90 wrote:Is Mala "she"?
Is NK "she"?
Mala doesn’t have their pronouns set. I’ve known Mala for a while and she used she then. I swap between she and they for her as Mala’s pronouns aren’t set. Long as you’re respectful I think it’s fine. If Mala changes or sets them I will use those.

I’m giving severe benefit of the doubt here that’s not transphobic as you’re really pushing my buttons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1677 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda think we’re just dealing with bad scum here if Elsa is scum. I mean why would scum send Elsa to do the kill? That question doesn’t fit for me. I think we need to flip Elsa as it’s more likely just me not having a grasp on the game yet.

Do you have any ideas, assuming Elsa is scum why they send Elsa to do the kill?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1678 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am still woefully behind here so an answer would help a lot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1686 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1682, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'm actually confused you would ask that Mathy, but whatever
I have to go to work ew
I am asking it because if we assume RC is telling the truth (I don’t see why not right now)

Then Mala would either be shot at or Elsa would be the killer or Elsa would be the person shot.

All three are viable.

Considering Mala dropped off the face of the earth, it could be a Mala kill for PR
Or
Elsa was the killer killing somewhere
Or
Scum wanted Elsa dead

I think the middle is most likely but I hate loose ends
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1692 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

I kinda want to see where today goes.
I support an Elsa wagon but I kinda want other’s opinions on wagons and wonder if I am incorrect here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1694 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1690, RCEnigma wrote:Oh also if mala is scum jailkeeper then the nk is still out there floating without an explanation since scum would not have targeted scum!mala and they wouldn't shoot the target mala jailkeeps.
I agree here

Mala is almost certainly town unless it’s with you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1695 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Can I use the hood again now RCE?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1703 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1696, RCEnigma wrote:Even if your in the camp of the nk being a PR fish, Elsa was a claimed VT. You guys have all rolled Mafia once or twice so I implore you to think what a team of scum would be thinking in regard to a night kill.
I am more 50/50 on Mala being fished or Elsa being the killer

Both have their flaws so I am going to hunt them in the hood after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1731 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1723, RCEnigma wrote:If Elsa flips town and we chain elim me and mala because scum just didn't submit a night kill.....it would be hilarious honestly.
What are the odds Mala was shot?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1736 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1735, RCEnigma wrote:I can't see what the explanation for the NK is if mala is scum here. BECAUSE I DID NOT STOP A SCUMKILL ON SCUM.
That’s not what I asked?

I am asking what are the odds scum shot town Mala?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1743 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1739, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1731, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1723, RCEnigma wrote:If Elsa flips town and we chain elim me and mala because scum just didn't submit a night kill.....it would be hilarious honestly.
What are the odds Mala was shot?
It's nonzero but low nonetheless. So for context Elsa was the likely elim before Titus repped in and I spearheaded the elim on Titus, Titus spent the large part of the wagon duration pushing that myself and DV diverted the elim away from Bosco and that mala was scum based on the lack of hood use and how slots were interacting with mala (idk what that meant)

Mala and Bosco were at the top of Titus' poe at day end and then DV and myself.
It’s the same low odds to me of Elsa doing the kill or Mala being the shot. If Elsa was that sussed scum shouldn’t send Elsa to do the kill. I am just going to trust you whichever way you go on this I think.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1745 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Elsa
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1746 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1744, RCEnigma wrote:More context: Mala was one of the low end posters by day end but DID spend a portion of the day as the games highest voted wagon at E-3 at some point.

More More Context: the only way I see mala being the shot is for pr fishing, day 1 had -

DV, Nero, Enchant as some form of claimed PR and universal townreads in Nero/Over
Thank you. This gives a direction to go if Elsa is green but yeah when you put it like that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1755 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1752, over90 wrote:i also can elim kitty today, because he was protecting elsa and for some other stuff
Assuming this is true, I would not flip Kitty without flipping Elsa first here. It could be bad town protecting scum or scum whiteknoghting town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1762 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1761, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1710, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1705, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Now that RCE has revealed himself to be a doctor, the middle scenario is even more likely yeah
Wait there is a fourth scenario that scum (not Elsa - Elsa could be town in this scenario) shot someone else, who was saved by another protective. That's... more likely than either Mala or Elsa getting shot imo
@math, I'm kind of confused why you didn't think of this scenario?
Because I don’t think 4 town protectives is reasonable.

RCE claims doctor
Titus odd night RB
Mala JK
Some other protective

I just don’t think that exists. And in the rare case I am wrong I certainly wouldn’t call it out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1779 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1778, DeasVail wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

I don't think Elsa Jay making the kill as scum is as unlikely as Math claims it to be.

I think Mala is town and even off play at this point, I think Elsa is the most likely in the hood to be scum.

So I guess my vote is a combination of night actions indicating a possible failed kill by Elsa, but also I think Elsa's play is scummy. The reaction to there being no kills felt off, and would make a lot more sense in hindsight if Elsa is scum who failed a kill and didn't know how to react to that. The play around Mala's claim etc. also does not make sense. There needs to be an explanation for the failed kill and so if Elsa thinks there can absolutely not be a town JK then, well, there has to be yet another role in the game that can stop a kill and I don't think Elsa is really thinking about that possibility.
I think it’s the most likely of the unlikely if that makes sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1803 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

???

I am so confused
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1846 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

I approve std wagon I am working and don’t have time to check VC but consider me spiritually on StD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1898 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Shitty shift

Crappy day

I still think StD is scum and no idea where votes are

Prod dodge
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1911 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1907, Nero Cain wrote:also, Elsa was essentially a named goon where some pressure already existed. Sending him to do the nk instead of risking your presumably pr buddies and/or ones with less suspicion makes plenty of sense. Not sure why Math doesn't think that or why STD agreed with that questionable logic.
Because losing a scum isn’t worth it? You answered your own question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1912 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1910, Enchant wrote:I wouldn't scream for 1-shot not wasting it instantly. Unless it's Cop in hot spot/Vig.

Throwing protection on first night, when it's unlikely as hell to catch NK is borderline useless and i expected STD to be better than that.
Agreed I think StD is scum. 1 shot protection on N1 reads like no effort
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1914 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1913, Nero Cain wrote:I could see the logic where scum go "ok, let's not send Elsa b/c he's more likely to be targeted." but I think my logic that sending out an expendable goon and not wanting t put others at risk isn't necessarily wrong either.

but if you are right, doesn't that mean that Elsa wasn't the killer n1 and something else happened to the shot?
I think Elsa was the killer. I just think it’s not what I would do.

I also think we should end the day soon because we don’t want things to stagnate

VOTE: std
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1924 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1917, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1915, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Stagnate? The thread has been open like 12 hrs, and not mafia and mashed have yet to check in. And kitty has only made 1 post that didn’t say anything
Agreed. That was a bit strange
Yep it’s strange. I think there’s a good reason to end the day I put in the hood Mala can vouch for me.

I just put a BS reason here I thought would be convincing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1970 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1969, DkKoba wrote:i think i accidentally figured out who was in the hood btw but its just a vibe read lol
Who is in the hood is public knowledge

I am curious what your vibe says to see if that’s a sheepable read

Mala and I have been trying to get into the game and her want to elim didn’t have CSF on it so kinda curious.

I am going to backtrack on DV to see if I can find who DV copped
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1976 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1971, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1970, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1969, DkKoba wrote:i think i accidentally figured out who was in the hood btw but its just a vibe read lol

Mala and I have been trying to get into the game and her want to elim didn’t have CSF on it so kinda curious.

Like I mentioned I decided not to read anything to come into this day as uninformed as possible
Assuming you are uninformed…

It’s why I am asking your uninformed opinion.

I can compare it to reality and give you a hot cold.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1979 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1890, DeasVail wrote:I am sure that NM is town. I am not sure that KittyTacky is town
Definitely agree on the NM read.

I kinda wish DV copped someone who would play but since reading NM is like impossible to me this is good too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1980 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1977, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1976, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1971, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1970, MathBlade wrote:

Like I mentioned I decided not to read anything to come into this day as uninformed as possible
Assuming you are uninformed…

It’s why I am asking your uninformed opinion.

I can compare it to reality and give you a hot cold.
ah well i thought Kitty was in the hood based on something said about the flipped mafia neighbor, as they said they townleaned Elsa
Cold.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1983 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1981, DkKoba wrote:OH LMAO
nero's vest is already popped lmao
Anyone wanna claim to have shot Nero/Koba?

Care to explain?

I have had a long day here. I don’t follow
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1987 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1984, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1983, MathBlade wrote:

Care to explain?

nero claimed PR d1 and there was no kill n1 :P
The no kill is already accounted for based on something else?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1989 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1988, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1987, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1984, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1983, MathBlade wrote:

Care to explain?

nero claimed PR d1 and there was no kill n1 :P
The no kill is already accounted for based on something else?
well im presenting an alternative scenario based on my role that i have!
Correct

That’s why I am asking if anyone wants to claim shooting you.

Because that impacts into theories.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1992 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1990, DkKoba wrote:yeah actually im staying on CSF :) i got scumpings and I think scum italiano tries to shoot nero n1
I think I want to give it 24 hours.

CSF is a good vote if no one claims to have shot at you.

If someone does then it presents an interesting dilemma.

Because I was suspicious of how things happened and I kinda wanna see something.

I am probably just being paranoid here but I just wanna see.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1994 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have to get some work done but let’s see if anyone shoots a shot at you. I am a bit nervous of something but think I might be paranoia mathing this. It’s not you who I am paranoid of but I would rather keep you uninformed as long as possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2022 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2019, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1641, Elsa Jay wrote:I wanted to give Mala a chance but they keep calling me evil. Even in the neighborhood she hasn't really tried.

VOTE: Mala

Over may be making me paranoid or maybe it's launcher remorse, but I do wish we got rid of Bosco now instead of Titus.
idk if mala is alive still but I'd like a brief summary of whats happened in the hood
Mala is still alive yes.

I can vibe with a possible second scum.

Not sure if I should say my reasons yet.

I like where you’re going with things.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2033 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I tried to BS an explanation and I am a pretty bad liar lmao.

Like I got called out in like two seconds flat for the worst reasoning ever.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2036 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The fact DV died made me want a second pass at the hood

And if your BP is legit it makes me paranoid of another theory.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2038 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2034, DkKoba wrote:ok i finished analyzing scum spew:

Hard spewed town: DkKoba, SirCakez, over90, Not_Mafia, Malakittens
Kinda spewed town: Not Known 15, KittyTacky

Could go both ways: MathBlade
Nothing really: Enchant

Could be partnered?: NashedPotato
Looks partnered: Cat Scratch Fever
I am sorry I am straight

But yeah I get the paranoia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2042 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2040, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2033, MathBlade wrote:Yeah I tried to BS an explanation and I am a pretty bad liar lmao.

Like I got called out in like two seconds flat for the worst reasoning ever.
Oh was that why? When did the hood figure out DVs role?
I had figured it out a while back and based on suggestions the hood was all town I put it in there.

I forget when exactly.

Imho DV was pretty obviously signaling PR hard. I have been in a game a long time ago with DV PR and he didn’t change it up.

I debated trying to work with him on a gambit he did in that game but backed off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2046 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2045, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2044, Enchant wrote:Imo Math probably not scum, because fakeclaims mafia utilise are suck

ok enchant moves to the towncore
I mean he’s not wrong.

STD’s fake claim was garbage.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2047 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1885, Save The Dragons wrote:dealing with family issues at the moment.

i'm a 1 shot doc, i protected over90 night 1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2050 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda wanna slow play this.

We have gotten two scum in the past two days.

Let’s let people come on and see if we can make it three.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2072 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Be Not Mafia?

Major work day today won’t be around a lot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2084 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1960, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

vote count 4.0 !

not voting (11):
Cat Scratch Fever, KittyTacky, DkKoba, SirCakez, over90, Not_Mafia, MathBlade, Malakittens, NashedPotato, Enchant, Not Known 15

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to get wrenched. day 4 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-06-28 21:14:15)

modorator notes
  • thread unlocked
Kind of agreeing with Koba here
CSF or Nashed should be where we go
CSF seems sus as hell and Nashed hasn’t posted since start of day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2086 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1936, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1935, KittyTacky wrote: I don't like his interactions with players today especially.
This is so vague
Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1931, KittyTacky wrote:Did I hammer?
This feels really fake
I am bad at counting votes like that. And how does it feel fake? This feels like shade.
It is

If you were worried about std in hammer range, then you shouldn't have voted at all unless you really wanted to end the day[/quote]

For starters you’re like elim Kitty tomorrow
Then you open today on NK15

This makes me think both Kitty and NK15 are miselims if you’re scum and you’re aiming for who you think is miselim able versus a genuine read
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2090 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: StD

My give a fuck is zero atm.

I need to be all happy happy joy joy for company over which I hate doing after work and don’t like missing Critical Role either.

So spoons zero.

I am okay being sheepy Math.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2091 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: CSF

See brain no done work good
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2104 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2095, Malakittens wrote:So here's the deal

I'm either alive for the following possible reasons:

1. Scum has something to block me and render me useless
2. my poe solve is wrong
3 > scum wanted a guaranteed kill since DV claimed ascetic?
4> You’re scum and scum shot Nero N1 and you bussed?

I don’t think it’s 4 but it’s still possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2105 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2103, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2099, over90 wrote:I have nothing to say about potato, but people think he is town on forst pages of the game. Then he stopped playing at all....meh...

And cakez... i hope this is not weird distancing with std
who thinks nashed is town?

*shrug*

Like my spoons and time is zero.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2116 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2114, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If there's another scum in the hood, i think it's mathblade btw. That vote on me was pretty bad
Are you saying the vote is bad because it’s on you or because you find the logic faulty?

If it’s the first then why is Koba’s vote not bad?
If it’s the second what logic is faulty?

This really feels like you want to get heat off you versus believing I am scummy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2118 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You said words

Those words debunked jack shit.

I TR Koba because they’re the only one that seems to be the most effortful. I know effort isn’t always town but I kinda need someone to be that leader because I don’t have the stamina.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2154 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2119, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2086, MathBlade wrote:
For starters you’re like elim Kitty tomorrow
Then you open today on NK15

This makes me think both Kitty and NK15 are miselims if you’re scum and you’re aiming for who you think is miselim able versus a genuine read
all right, then let's rehash it, since there's nothing else happening here anyway

Where did I ever say "elim Kitty D4"?

Spoiler:
In post 2087, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1937, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: STD
In post 1938, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:^just lim this guy tmw

Why is NK15 not a genuine scumread? My scumread there is basically summarized in and

I've been thinking NK15 was scummy yesterday and today, and the guy can barely be bothered to play today. Like what was even the point of opening the thread only to post ?
I quoted where you did.

The point of 2074 was a prod dodge while still being somewhat productive.

I have had crunch time at work.
Interviewing for another job that I really hope I get.
And other obligations.

I am catching up now but quite frankly this game feels like it never left RVS since I got in the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2155 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2127, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Nashed can be decent at scum though

I have no particular reason to think they're scum lurking over town who lost interest in the game
Why would town lose interest when we’ve had like a shit ton of scum elims though?

Yes I am finding it hard to engage but if I had more time I would probably be Mr Hyperposter look at me hyperpost so and so is scum repeatedly

Right now I just don’t have the confidence to do it yet. However you’re getting pretty damn up there
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2157 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2152, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2151, SirCakez wrote:I mean it makes a lot of sense that Mala just stopped the kill bc the JKed person flipped scum
Like Occam's razor just says Mala did exactly what we think
Unless it was a bus and Mala is scum!JK. Keep this in mind when the time to massclaim comes and something doesn't add up!
I have tossed around this theory a bit. I think we would have to elim quite a few town to consider that possibility.

Mainly I think the PoE of Nash/CSF/NK15/Kitty is good.

I want to see who we elim since they all can’t be scum.

Consider me on Nash spiritually I just don’t want to count votes atm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2160 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2159, Malakittens wrote:I don’t understand how people think this is scum!Mala

It’s laughable at best

I must be really playing the best scum game of my life

Stomp stomp
It’s more by play I think you’re town Mala

But more the mechanical decisions from scum don’t seem to line up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2161 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and happy scum day Cakez!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2201 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

UNVOTE:

Whatever my brain is clearly not functioning

Someone pitch me a case somewhere

I don’t want to think atm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2204 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: NK15
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2245 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Very little

She was pretty quick to answer generic questions Eg who replaced what slot but most of her ISO Elsa and Mala bickering

I am just sort of lost and would love someone to provide a case or something or reasoning
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2246 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

UNVOTE:

Someone sell me on something
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2258 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2251, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2249, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2020, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:NK15 quickhammer came out of nowhere after not talking about StD at all D3
Aside from that quickhammer, pretty bad voting record by voting people who have either flipped town or I believe are town
Weird vote in
Gamma soft defended him in , which seems partner-y
Quoting this as a summary why NK15 is scum
In post 1857, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1835, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1130, KittyTacky wrote:There's at least one scum in
Titus
, Bosco, and
NK
weird soft bus?
VOTE: Not Mafia
Btw, this post seems to imply that NK15 has reason to SR KittyTacky, but that scumread seemed to have disappeared into thin air today.
No, that was an embarassing failure. I somehow had Kitty as flipped scum in my mind.

I am down to see if it is NK15+Kitty. Maybe that’s just spew.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2304 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2272, DkKoba wrote:andante entered doing the thing scum her does where she tries to force towntells via tone and do absolutely fuck all in reality

her analysis was half baked and didnt really matter - like town andante doesnt read shit like that lmao, town andante reads and then says a read and then thats that. you're lucky to really get reasoning from town andante.

her doing a read through and posting about it is pretty outting for her.

like she is doing that song and dance of trying to do stuff that people typically townread for no reason

like it doesnt matter - because no matter who andante helps push, will flip town bc she doesnt bus as scum if she doesnt have to - and in this position where town is way ahead she won't.

so if i die (due to my vest being hit or maybe a 1 shot strongman existing) - i want andante turbo'd and then enchant turbo'd

doubtful anyone really listens to me here but w/e
I am listening but it feels like you’re pinging hard repeatedly hopping from person to person being so sure that the new person is scum it’s really hard to keep track.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2306 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2278, DkKoba wrote:
In post 435, Enchant wrote:Sometimes scummy people have town PM.
Sometimes town people have scum PM.

Solution? KILLEVERYONE

actualy rereading this string NK15 maybe scum with enchant

all i know is im 100% on enchant atp

Can you like clarify your reads in one post?

It feels like you’re more on the not NK15 train versus on a specific person.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2307 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2280, DkKoba wrote:also if mathblade is alive in limlo (if we havent won by then) they should be heavily considered
?? I should always be considered. Same as everyone else. Maybe even more so.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2309 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2287, DkKoba wrote:oh my fucking god over90 is vasex that explains everything

over90 i played in a large game with you last year when you were under Vasex - my account name was "Bypasser Catcher"
Alt outing is disgusting

I am going to pretend this post doesn’t exist

I don’t think I know a Vasex anyway but I fail to see how anything is explained.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2310 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2308, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2306, MathBlade wrote:

Solution? KILLEVERYONE

enchant hard scum

andante/csf poe

nk15 bonus round poe if only 1 scum flips above

everyone else town
Iirc (too lazy to double check) you said Andante was town.

What changed or am I misremembering?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2311 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2291, DkKoba wrote:mathblade is the reason elsa got buried
I don’t know whether I like you recognizing my good play or hate it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2315 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2314, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2309, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2287, DkKoba wrote:oh my fucking god over90 is vasex that explains everything

over90 i played in a large game with you last year when you were under Vasex - my account name was "Bypasser Catcher"
Alt outing is disgusting

I am going to pretend this post doesn’t exist

I don’t think I know a Vasex anyway but I fail to see how anything is explained.
he alt slipped in the thread ... lmao

look at activity overview
Whelp

I am tired. XD

You TR Mala

Iirc Mala townreads you

Can you all like agree?

I feel like Switzerland?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2328 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t think that’s right.

I think over unvoted Kitty.

Can we like talk with each other and provide reasons?

I feel that is very much lacking here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2333 (isolation #110) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2330, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2329, Andante wrote:
In post 2326, SirCakez wrote:It's not impossible for Andante to be scum yeah
it's not impossible for anyone here to be scum..
I can think of several players confidently never scum here just off interactions with flipped mafia
What do you make of the wagon narratives today?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2334 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2331, Andante wrote:
In post 2328, MathBlade wrote:I don’t think that’s right.

I think over unvoted Kitty.

Can we like talk with each other and provide reasons?

I feel that is very much lacking here.
talk? reasoning? what is that???
I don't think I want a NK15 wagon so I picked the next wagon going on. Ideal vote here to me would probably be mathblade/Koba just based on carcalilly and Nero, but mehh no one else seems to want those, so it's whatever
Why don’t you want a NK15 wagon?

I struggle to see why you’d want a me or Koba wagon.

Koba is being annoying by not explaining and just going “I am right.” Repeatedly but that’s NAI
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2337 (isolation #112) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2308, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2306, MathBlade wrote:

Solution? KILLEVERYONE

enchant hard scum

andante/csf poe

nk15 bonus round poe if only 1 scum flips above

everyone else town
Help me see that NK15

I think NK15 is a good compromise read between Koba and Mala.

I wish she’d post more so I could get her more recent opinions
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2361 (isolation #113) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2338, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2337, MathBlade wrote:I think NK15 is a good compromise read between Koba and Mala.
No, that's wrong. Koba only sees a chance for me being scum with Enchant. You are just trying to get lims instead of trying to get scum.
VOTE: Mathblade
I am pretty sure if my understanding is wrong they’d correct me.

It’s why I asked them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2362 (isolation #114) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2340, SirCakez wrote:Enchant feels like a PL or is there actually a scumcase
Seconded.

I don’t TR or SR them. They sort of exist

I’d say the same thing of NM without the inno.

Please do things.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2363 (isolation #115) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2344, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2342, Enchant wrote:Please don't elim me, i have powerrole
Hmm.....
Massclaim?
How’s about no?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2364 (isolation #116) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lovely and it’s a ton of shitposting.

Who here TRs Andante/enchant?

Mala can you provide latest reads here or hood please?

Like I want people to talk without the insults please
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2365 (isolation #117) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Or sarcasm/teasing or whatever you call it
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2384 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2367, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2338, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2337, MathBlade wrote:I think NK15 is a good compromise read between Koba and Mala.
No, that's wrong. Koba only sees a chance for me being scum with Enchant. You are just trying to get lims instead of trying to get scum.
What's your read on Koba? Does it strike you as weird at all that Koba is defending you so hard based off of one post?
My read on Koba is they are being weird as town or scum

It’s usual they come at me as any alignment.

I want to sort them by the correctness of their reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2385 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2380, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2017, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1282, Elsa Jay wrote:Ehh it's easier to just do it like so

Titus - Odd Night Roleblocker
Elsa Mala Enchant Carca - Neighbor
Deus - Ascetic

Honestly if I'm a betting man, assuming scum have 4, and we have 1 scum in the neighborhood, that leaves not much room for people actually being VT.
Maybe the Neighbors are the VTs in this situation.

I just doubt Ascetic fits in with a Roleblocker claim in the same game unless it's TVS.
this again, I feel that this is trying to weave a specific narrative of only 1 scum in the hood. mind you elsa has not said very much about his hoodmates at this point.
The bolded feels like Elsa was trying to push an all-town hood but like

I guess she would do that regardless of whether there's 1 or 2 scum in the hood
I have intentionally been ignoring this spec. I think there is an angle here that is being missed. I don’t think I should say much more than that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2388 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2387, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2385, MathBlade wrote:

Deus - Ascetic

Honestly if I'm a betting man, assuming scum have 4, and we have 1 scum in the neighborhood, that leaves not much room for people actually being VT.

I just doubt Ascetic fits in with a Roleblocker claim in the same game unless it's TVS.
this again, I feel that this is trying to weave a specific narrative of only 1 scum in the hood. mind you elsa has not said very much about his hoodmates at this point.

I have intentionally been ignoring this spec. I think there is an angle here that is being missed. I don’t think I should say much more than that.
Was the hood dead enough to imply 3 scum hood?
The hood is pretty dead right now. But that’s not what I am meaning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2431 (isolation #121) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Busy day with work,

Mala’s last reads were CSF/NK/Koba

I was feeling CSF / Koba end of last night but with Mala dying I am leaning more NK.

I don’t want to do Enchant based on how yesterday went but I might be convinced

I think a PoE of CSF/NK/Koba is where I think scum are.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2445 (isolation #122) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

We can’t prove it but I said what Mala’s last reads were

If I lied Enchant just turbo yeets me.

Lmao
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2446 (isolation #123) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2432, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2431, MathBlade wrote:Busy day with work,

I was feeling CSF / Koba end of last night but with Mala dying I am leaning more NK.

or scum are in csf/enchant and they want to make sure jk cant confirm it + they cant risk hitting me
??

How do you get here? Like what?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2453 (isolation #124) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2448, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2445, MathBlade wrote:We can’t prove it but I said what Mala’s last reads were

If I lied Enchant just turbo yeets me.

Lmao
I am accusing you 2 of potentially being mafia so I am asking you to paraphrase why she changed her read on enchant.
I mean you’re more than welcome to accuse it but it’s ridiculous.

Mala doesn’t give reasoning she barely posted at all

She’s like “it’s probably (list of people)”

I responded I was thinking (person A+b)

Enchant did some trolling crap being enchant

That’s pretty much it
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2475 (isolation #125) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2459, DkKoba wrote:im not a fan of mathblade entering this day and trying to push mala legacy because that is not how he plays

he doesnt sheep legacies.

especially since he is smart enough to know there is no chance mala got killed for reads.
I do when I have had a shit ton of work to do and I literally am trying to care while the world is falling to shit
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2476 (isolation #126) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2467, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2457, Enchant wrote:Also Mala also told that NK was jailed.
Wait Mala jailed NK15? Then why was MathBlade sussing NK15 in ?
She didn’t tell me she jailed NK15 until last night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2477 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And I don’t think scum NK15 would do kills here.

A jail only helps when we get to one scum then it can be used.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2479 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2473, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Can you just say who Mala jailed every night
Mala was pretty tight lipped about it unfortunately. What we told you is what she told us.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2481 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2471, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2469, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think NK15's contribution falls below what I expect from town!them.
I can't say I disagree. Which is why I'm more ambivalent with a town andante flip because my scum worlds were hinging off that.

I'm going to scrap all my reads that aren't over90/Not_Mafia today.
Feel free to reset and look at me. *shrug*

I just have been trying to get people to talk with each other

When people talk we either get scum or scum identify themselves usually

Hence why yesterday EoD sucked

Y’all instead of talking flash wagoned and so then it’s just like fuck…
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2483 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2482, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2481, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2471, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2469, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think NK15's contribution falls below what I expect from town!them.
I can't say I disagree. Which is why I'm more ambivalent with a town andante flip because my scum worlds were hinging off that.

I'm going to scrap all my reads that aren't over90/Not_Mafia today.
Feel free to reset and look at me. *shrug*

I just have been trying to get people to talk with each other

When people talk we either get scum or scum identify themselves usually

Hence why yesterday EoD sucked

Y’all instead of talking flash wagoned and so then it’s just like fuck…
I personally felt i discussed a lot and I was uh afraid of letting scum andante escape bc i fear her scumplay

my b
I think you have this vibe where you think you’re discussing but you’re really just …not

It’s just repetition of naked assertion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2486 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

They are

It’s why I think that you’re going to spew alignment today.

You’ve claimed something that makes you unlikely to be shot if town so it’s a vapid excuse to you not dying at night when you’re a common kill. I kinda just don’t buy BP with Mala and Titus is in play.

I think if you can build and find a town block you win this

So town you or scum you resets here

So I want to see how you play.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2489 (isolation #132) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2487, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2476, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2467, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2457, Enchant wrote:Also Mala also told that NK was jailed.
Wait Mala jailed NK15? Then why was MathBlade sussing NK15 in ?
She didn’t tell me she jailed NK15 until last night.
To be abundantly clear, the only info you have about her night actions is that she jailed NK15 N3?
She didn’t even claim the Elsa block before in thread

I just skimmed the hood again

Sorry. I know I should have been more vigilant in asking but I just didn’t
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2490 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2488, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2486, MathBlade wrote:They are

You’ve claimed something that makes you unlikely to be shot if town so it’s a vapid excuse to you not dying at night when you’re a common kill. I kinda just don’t buy BP with Mala and Titus is in play.

this setup has already proven to be forcing people to not make assumptions about setups, such as a duplicate role.

A mafia strongman is perfectly possible.
I mean I get that but there’s just some things that don’t make sense

If scum had a strongman then why Elsa blocked?

Like ??

I don’t get it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2495 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It’s possible and I see that

I just don’t get it.

The first few days seemed apathetic.

I don’t really get the feeling of apathy if scum had a strongman.

I want to see how you play to sort you and like right now, you’re not making sense to me

Like ??

I figure if you’re scum you will spew buddies and if town you’re usually better than me so using my limited time to sort you.

I would love a probable explanation here or a good scum case on someone. And not something you go “but I am afraid of his/hers/their scum game” the next day
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2511 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2509, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2431, MathBlade wrote:Busy day with work,

This does not make sense.
If you were feeling CSF/Koba last night...
and mala's last read was CSF/Me/Koba
why does this make you lean towards me?
Because Mala was on NK15 most of yesterday.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2512 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2507, over90 wrote:Mala's quote was posted accidently. Btw there is no dkkoba in her last scumreads before the night
I wish she gave more detail but I think she changed her read because we flipped town yesterday.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2513 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2504, over90 wrote:He is playing the whole game like this.

Could smb remind all serious claims? Among the alive ppl
Short of Koba’s BP claim which I am not sure it is serious

Enchant and I are neighbors.

I have hinted pr/not pr in addition to my neighboriness but I would rather not outright state it without mass claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2514 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2499, over90 wrote:Dont rush. Reading everything during previous night, I thought about 2 scums in CSF and Enchant, like Dkkoba said, bc Dkkoba seems to be a townie (except one moment with Nero, where he could be trying to save std from elimination, trying to push NK15). I also have a problem with seeing Italiano as townie, and I thought that Italiano and STD are not together... So dont rush. I think we need to think more. I will be here in next few hours, but I need some time to wake up and gave a breakfast. Dont speed up the days. U shoukd speed up these f nights, not days, lmao...
I intentionally let the night be long. I didn’t want to have day open during the chaoticness of work.

Likely I have a ton of shit on the 31-1st so if night happens then I might let it fall through to the second.

I think speeding up nights after a miselim is bad in general. We should be trying to find the mistakes, which is why my goal for today is sorting Koba to see if I made a mistake yesterday TRing them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2530 (isolation #139) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2516, over90 wrote:Maybe mass claim is not so bad idea now?
Why are you pushing for mass claim?

We have gotten two scum so far.

There is 9 alive right now.
Assuming miselims and kills

If we have two scum left we have two miselims before elo
If we have three scum left (doubt it) then today is final miselim day
If we have one scum left we have 3 miselims left

I don’t think there’s three scum left so mass claim seems silly here.

If a majority of people do I will join in, but I don’t think it’s useful right now considering the flipped power already.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2531 (isolation #140) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2524, over90 wrote:Nk is rather suicidal for mafia, this is weird for mafia, so he can be town.

Though I remember he forgot that I was very scummy for him in his big post, and his reasons for everything are absolutely bs
I think the main issue I have is your playstyle

I think you’re assuming a strategy here.

I think scum are more likely to take a certain approach you’re not taking into account here

But the moment I suggest it scum don’t do it or excuse it.

Scum maybe suicidal but just enough to avoid elimination so buddy can cross

Or maybe they aren’t at all if they’re sussed

It is why I like narratives

Scum were losing hard on D2/d3

Let’s find the cause there
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2532 (isolation #141) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2529, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2486, MathBlade wrote:They are

I don't think Enchant is scum
Okay this starts your town block.

Who else would be in it and why?

Instead of demanding scum reads people should be “Hey so and so is town”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2535 (isolation #142) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2534, DkKoba wrote:i'd argue for myself based on how nero treated scum and was treated by scum but i know thats beyond most people's effort levels to see
Everyone argues for themselves.

I find this pointless and NAI.

I could easily argue myself using your own points.

I find you backpedaling on that suspicious.

I feel like you’re trying to prop up a narrative in which you have to have CSF/enchant

Like it’s weird and I don’t like it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2549 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2537, DkKoba wrote:instead of calling it NAI, why don't you investigate, and see what I'm talking about?

What I said *isn't* NAI and also uses things I used to reach Cakez and over90 town - so perhaps cool it on the discred.
It’s not shade.

NAI is not alignment indicative. Literally null.

It is though. Everyone will call themselves town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2550 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2536, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2535, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2534, DkKoba wrote:i'd argue for myself based on how nero treated scum and was treated by scum but i know thats beyond most people's effort levels to see
Everyone argues for themselves.

I find this pointless and NAI.

I could easily argue myself using your own points.

I find you backpedaling on that suspicious.

I feel like you’re trying to prop up a narrative in which you have to have CSF/enchant

Like it’s weird and I don’t like it.
why did you fluff up this post to make it look like it said more than it actually does rofl
?? There isn’t fluff here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2551 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2546, Enchant wrote:Letting Koba push townie so after he die we confirm Koba as scum.
That’s not what I said.

It’s seeing who Koba pushes and where they push.

If they tried to push NM I would be on them immediately.

It’s a strategy to see what Koba does.

If they’re full of shit I call them out on it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2552 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2548, Enchant wrote:It's even more idiotic considering Math is Koba suspect.
Getting into a fight with scum!Koba turns the game lethargic.

If they’re town they’ll find scum.

If they’re scum they’ll show it.

It’s about patience.

Time is the best way to sort them.

Especially if they can’t post every three seconds “redacted is scum” repeatedly and have to talk.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2576 (isolation #147) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2096, Malakittens wrote:I have been avoiding posting in hood who I have been blocking because I *sorta* don't trust enchant.
Mala literally confirmed in thread she was in the hood.

I suspect it’s just Schadd being tired/sleepy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2577 (isolation #148) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2385, MathBlade wrote:

Deus - Ascetic

Vanilla neighbor FYI. Crumbed it here. I think Elsa slipped she knew that we’re vanilla in the hood but it was too dangerous to correct Koba here. But since we are apparently mass claiming I can correct this now. Knowing I am essentially vanilla this feels more like a slip than an intentional ploy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2578 (isolation #149) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1955, schadd_ wrote:
Save The Dragons is gone gone gone! he was a
mafia 2-shot combined doctor rolecop

night 3 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-06-14 13:37:59)
Looking at STD’s flip then we see he was two shot versus the town version being unlimited.

My guess is Elsa had a buddy with informed so she likely knew people were vanilla.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2583 (isolation #150) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2579, DkKoba wrote:yeah its just mathblade/csf

csf is in their scum meta doing fuck all with shallow analysis - and is also tied pretty hard to partners and mathblade is being very stilted in comparison to his scumgame. Of note is that he continues to try to subtly push ideas but doesnt provide analysis that town him actually does. Its a cheap shortcut. Nevermind the fact he isnt even trying to lead- probably out of fatigue of needing to handle the hood too.

NK15 had a towny post recently interpreting the flip and it felt natural, as scum you know 100% thats an error. That means they actaully looked at the flip in full, something you find not necessary as scum.

Also of note : town mathblade actualy gets blood on his hands and cares about eliminations. Look how mathblade handled the wagon last dayphase: he distanced it but didn't really try to stop it.

I had this thought for a while how math was coming off extremely weird - but i was too foolish to recognize that this was becauae it was scum mathblade, similarly to a recent game.

Enchant- dont be silly and get pocketed by mathblade here. We played, all 3 of us, in a game not so long ago. You know he pushes conclusions much harder than here.
Yes I get loud when I am certain on an idea.

I am not certain for an idea.

The elim was in my PoE and the andante wagon happened while I was dealing with IRL.

If I had been available I would have been freaking out about speed.

You’re more than welcome to call me “weird” but the only stance I have held that’s been firm is I am testing you which I knew you’re going to react on as any alignment. The proof is in what you do and how.

I know for a fact you’re wrong right now with this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2584 (isolation #151) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re also fundamentally wrong.

Shadowrun I powerscummed in a game that was insanely broken and had more PRs than this one.

You’re just like not thinking

You’re pushing for reactions hoping for something you can leverage which you do as both alignments
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2585 (isolation #152) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67961

Here’s that game if anyone cares.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2586 (isolation #153) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

So the way I figure is you can either A) Continue to push down a world that I know is false

We likely end up flipping CSF (or you) in that world.

If they flip green you’re pretty much outed scum or completely destructive town and give a fucks is zero and you can’t end game

Or CSF flips red and in which case we flip me and I flip green okay cool whatever. A VT for a scum and better town players than me solve the game

Or B) You reevaluate. You’re arguing a world that I blantantly countered to you in the moments you suggested it and you’re still pushing it.

I literally do not see any other way this goes down if you push this.

You read like a mad enby pushing at anything.

You’re arguing before I am lock town for making Elsa happen and now I am the only person that fits when I clearly don’t?

You feel like you’re trying to make a round peg fit into a square hole versus admit you don’t know.

I am man enough to admit I don’t.

So if you really want to push this go ahead, but I think that’s how it plays out and if you’re town I am scared of that result.

You’re not even explaining how it makes sense because you can’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2587 (isolation #154) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2561, over90 wrote:That's so funny that nero and italiano were fighting, now after replacing dkkoba and csf are fighting. I guess we need to stay on the idea, that there is one scum among them and to elim them both, if the first one flips town
Let’s go. I am down for a CSF / Koba 1v1

Where are the votes?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2588 (isolation #155) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2478, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2475, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2459, DkKoba wrote:im not a fan of mathblade entering this day and trying to push mala legacy because that is not how he plays

he doesnt sheep legacies.

especially since he is smart enough to know there is no chance mala got killed for reads.
I do when I have had a shit ton of work to do and I literally am trying to care while the world is falling to shit
ok thats a fair explaination.
I mean I literally addressed the “legacy” bit

But you say I am avoiding it?

It’s god damn impressive how much factually wrong you are in that wall post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2590 (isolation #156) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like this just isn’t “opinion” wrong

This is like

Quote the thread wrong.

Like damn mixter.

I am having brunch and lunch with my sister but I feel I lost part of my brain reading that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2594 (isolation #157) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Intent to CSF L-2

This to me is like L-1 since not mafia is in the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2614 (isolation #158) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2596, DkKoba wrote:MB - can you explain why you want to vote CSF?

I know why I am, NK15 has explained why they are, Kitty has reasons, one of which is that they are trusting me (the most shady of the CSF pushers atp) - and I can see a possible link between Elsa and Kitty.

I'm deathly afraid of missing atp on CSF, but I'm more afraid of if I'm right and end up going for the wrong person afterwards.
Already did.

Even quoted over90 who said the reasons why pretty well.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2615 (isolation #159) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I just think you’re putting on errs.

You want to project confidence versus being confident.

If CSF+me was the only world that fit then you wouldn’t be afraid.

Like I don’t get this at all?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2616 (isolation #160) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2605, DkKoba wrote:elsa being jailkept and no deaths happening is not that incriminating considering the shot could have very well been on her.

but I believe scum TMId that it was Elsa leading the kill and ergo went into bus mode from that.
I asked this yesterday and the day of.

Elsa being shot just wasn’t likely given D1.

Elsa being jailkept was the most likely of unlikely options.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2617 (isolation #161) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2613, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'll reread to see if I can figure out who else is scum before I get hammered, but tbh this game is pretty boring, and when I replaced in, I told schadd that I wouldn't be more than a warm body in the slot

So no guarantees

Although I'm pretty confident that Enchant is town here, so if I die, no shitpushing Enchant! I also think Koba is probably town, so the people who are trying to say there's 1 scum in {me, koba} are lazy at best and scum at worst.
Can you explain the Koba townread? I can’t follow what they’re saying at all and that is usually scum!Koba

Town Koba is understandable but annoying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2648 (isolation #162) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2639, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:There's already a wagon on me, so shouldn't you be voting for me if you think that's the team?
In post 2640, over90 wrote:We have pretty enough time
???

We can only elim one player a day.

Like I am very confused by this argument

Will be VLA as I have some urgent bugs to elim at work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2662 (isolation #163) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Kitty

I can sheep that.

Baaah.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2663 (isolation #164) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

that’s e-1 btw
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2670 (isolation #165) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

CSF/Kitty and CSF trying to save Kitty?

Or does CSF know Kitty is town?

UNVOTE:

Either way I don’t like this response to the wagon and I wanna find out which
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2674 (isolation #166) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=13421770#p13421770

There’s a good reason for that

I just got done with a game where I defended all three scum

So I am gobbling humble pie
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2688 (isolation #167) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2655, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

vote count 5.2 !

Cat Scratch Fever (2):
KittyTacky, Not Known 15
Not Known 15 (2):
Cat Scratch Fever, SirCakez
KittyTacky (2):
over90, Enchant

not voting (3):
Not_Mafia, MathBlade, DkKoba

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to get wrenched. day 5 ends in (expired on 2022-07-07 19:14:26)

modorator notes
  • dkkoba uses they/them
I feel like one of CSF/NK15/Kitty has to contain a scum.
This 2x2x2 split means I have to agree with Koba and Not Mafia to get an elim off.

Not Mafia is confirmed town yay.

I wish Not Mafia would play so we know thoughts.

I don’t get why Koba isn’t voting here. Like the way I see it we have to agree so let’s talk it out after work.

If they think me + CSF why not vote CSF?

Like this spread is ugly. Especially with over90 being unsure on Kitty yet vote stays there.

Scum are doing something here to create this scenario I just stared at it for 15 minutes going wtf?

Pedit: now I am even more confused. Can y’all like not make my brain hurt before work?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2690 (isolation #168) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2211, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

vote count 4.2 !

Not Known 15 (3):
Cat Scratch Fever, Malakittens, MathBlade
Andante (2):
Not Known 15, Enchant
Cat Scratch Fever (2):
KittyTacky, DkKoba

not voting (4):
SirCakez, over90, Not_Mafia, Andante

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to get wrenched. day 4 ends in (expired on 2022-06-29 21:14:15)

modorator notes
  • e
CSF had Kitty and Koba earlier versus Kitty and NK15 now
Andante had NK15/Enchant and Kitty has/had over and Enchant now
NK15 had CSF, Mala, and me then and CSF and Cakez now

Like this vote split makes zero sense
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2691 (isolation #169) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2426, schadd_ wrote:
d4 final

Andante (6):
Enchant, KittyTacky, Malakittens, SirCakez, Cat Scratch Fever, DkKoba

Not Known 15 (1):
MathBlade
KittyTacky (1):
Andante
MathBlade (1):
Not Known 15

not voting (2):
Not_Mafia, over90

with 11 alive, it took 6 to get wrenched.

modorator notes
  • e
It eventually ends up here. Mala’s town. Andante is town. Not mafia is town.

The only way that a scum isn’t on Andante is if it’s over+NK15
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2692 (isolation #170) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2389, Malakittens wrote:Fine.

VOTE: andante

It’s either andante, csf or nk for me.
This is where the andante votes pick up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2694 (isolation #171) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda just think it has to be one of CSF/Cakez/Koba here.

I don’t think how fast that wagon went was natural.

Cakez can you explain why you’re town to me?

Pedit:

Again the scum flips were from demoralized scum. I did earlier.

I am hunting scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2696 (isolation #172) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2695, DkKoba wrote:if you're hunting scum then you wouldn't try to push SirCakez into poe when the slot is essentially clear lol
Why do you say the slot is clear?

The only clear on the board is NM.

I am not trying to push anything I am just investigating all possible angles. One of which is SirCakez being scum.

I want to figure out that EoD wagon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2706 (isolation #173) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2704, over90 wrote:In my opinion, last scums should be low active with no huge morale after losing 2 partners... but maybe im wrong and dont understand local people's willing to play in any circumstances
Then NK15+?

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2709 (isolation #174) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2701, schadd_ wrote:prodding not known 15
In post 2706, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2704, over90 wrote:In my opinion, last scums should be low active with no huge morale after losing 2 partners... but maybe im wrong and dont understand local people's willing to play in any circumstances
Then NK15+?

In post 2707, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2706, MathBlade wrote:
Then NK15+?

Pure opportunism.

Can we lim this, please?
Mathblade is just looking for excuses to get people yeeted instead of hunting scum. This is a prime example. Over90 says that they might be wrong because of being unfamiliar with people. Someone like Mathblade wouldn't jump on it like that... if hunting scum.
The case makes itself.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2712 (isolation #175) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2710, DkKoba wrote:No it doesnt. You're trying to push through any elimination that isnt csf lol
Then you don’t vote CSF because?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2726 (isolation #176) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2721, DkKoba wrote:enchant can you trust me to be right on math like please read him - his goal is to appease people, not to present his own aeguments. He takes what is convenient to his position
If you believed this you’d be voting CSF but you’re not.

The statement is also empty.

If I vote CSF I “appease” people on the CSF wagon
If I vote NK15 I “appease” people on the NK15 wagon
If I vote Kitty I “appease” people on the Kitty wagon
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2727 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Your entire argument is I am not insufferable therefore I am scum is ludicrous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2759 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote in CSF/NK15/Kitty tomorrow.

I am rapidly losing my joy for the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2763 (isolation #179) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2760, DkKoba wrote:Math, I'll give you a chance - explain why we should read you as town here based on your play this game.
Because I am not being manipulative.

I have no agenda or narrative here.

I am not selling anything to you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2764 (isolation #180) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

My entire play has been about getting people to communicate with each other.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2791 (isolation #181) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2782, DkKoba wrote:Math is claimed Neighbor and Nk15 Is claimed VT
I am VT neighbor
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2812 (isolation #182) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I was town.

Any last questions before my flip?

I am still pretty clueless sorry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2902 (isolation #183) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2898, DkKoba wrote:also i got my replacement revenge for when math replaced in and messed up my day when i was scum xD now we are even
:P gg

Even stevens
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”