PRACTICE: Votecount Analysis

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler: Analysis
Day 1, I was thinking Barbarian, but had Barbarian left on Day 2, Rogue could have been eliminated instead of Warlock. Cleric, Rogue, and Bard all look like possible answers. Rogue was on Warlock Day 1 until more joined, but that could just be unlucky town. Warlock is on Rogue during Day 2, but Rogue is off. In that situation, it would make sense to bus as Rogue, but this one's hard for sure. I wanna say Rogue is just town.

Cleric and Bard both have chances, but Cleric being earlier on day 2 warlock has me lean Bard for bussing, but in a way where they felt they had to rather than wanted to.

Spoiler: Guess
Bard
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
boom
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 50, Datisi wrote:
In post 49, MathBlade wrote:Votes only act as a history

They can give you an idea to read but aren’t everything
you misunderstood, i was saying how having limited information might lead to better decisions than having all of the information (e.g. i seem to be half-decent at vca from naked votecounts, while in-game i am very much not that)

what got me thinking about that is the fact how replacements in games are often pretty good at reading the game when they rep in. and how i seem to chronically make wrong choices in yeetlo as a player, while actually being kind of good at them as a spectator.

of course, these phenomenons might be due to the players in question not having preconceived notions about the game, rather than due to working with limited information; but are those two constructs even that different? :thonk:
In addition, scum play towards the players in the game, not for potential players to come in.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
I’m gonna take a leap and say Tbest!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”