Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2599 (isolation #200) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

based on vote patterns it did seem that scum were unsure whether or not to bus elsa
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (isolation #201) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont believe in VCA as is - but when you look at how flipped scum STD for example voted - it is clear that scum were not sure if they could save elsa but wanted to position in a way that made them look good.6
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #202) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1647, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote
@enchant can you tell me whether or not Mala claimed the jailkeeper by this point?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (isolation #203) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1639, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: malakittens
This seems like a good shot for scum in the hood
In post 1640, over90 wrote:VOTE: malakittens
In post 1641, Elsa Jay wrote:I wanted to give Mala a chance but they keep calling me evil. Even in the neighborhood she hasn't really tried.

VOTE: Mala

Over may be making me paranoid or maybe it's launcher remorse, but I do wish we got rid of Bosco now instead of Titus.
In post 1647, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote
In post 1648, Malakittens wrote:I’m on an ambulance call but I’m either at l-1 or close to l-1

I’m town Jk and targeted Elsa

I won’t be back til another hour or two bc this is an assault victim
In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Elsa

@RCE where the hell is that a mafia only role?
In post 1662, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: Elsa

Sircakez's vote on mala also came out of left field
In post 1679, RCEnigma wrote:Ok so full disclosure night one my shot was combined doctor rolecop. Mala came back as jailkeeper neighbor. So she could either have jailkept the killing scum/protected from a kill or been shot in the night.

You guys might have different opinions about what scum would/wouldn't do but I don't see scum shooting mala when Titus dying words were to kill in mala/Bosco and mala was pretty much universally scumread...or at least not townread.

So I'm betting on mala target being shot or being the shooter. Elsa claimed basically VT with a neighborhood D1 so whoever can jump through hoops to explain scum shooting there feel free.

I thought mala targeted kitty tbh with Nero's psuedo claim and the continued push on Bosco made sense from a scum!perspective but I was wrong. Bosco could reasonably be scum.

VOTE: Elsa
In post 1692, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

I kinda want to see where today goes.
I support an Elsa wagon but I kinda want other’s opinions on wagons and wonder if I am incorrect here.
In post 1715, over90 wrote:VOTE: Elsa
In post 1718, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Elsa
In post 1730, over90 wrote:UNVOTE: elsa
for now
In post 1734, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE:

hmm. there's always other possibilities.
In post 1742, over90 wrote:VOTE: Elsa
In post 1745, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Elsa
In post 1753, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1743, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1739, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1731, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1723, RCEnigma wrote:If Elsa flips town and we chain elim me and mala because scum just didn't submit a night kill.....it would be hilarious honestly.
What are the odds Mala was shot?
It's nonzero but low nonetheless. So for context Elsa was the likely elim before Titus repped in and I spearheaded the elim on Titus, Titus spent the large part of the wagon duration pushing that myself and DV diverted the elim away from Bosco and that mala was scum based on the lack of hood use and how slots were interacting with mala (idk what that meant)

Mala and Bosco were at the top of Titus' poe at day end and then DV and myself.
It’s the same low odds to me of Elsa doing the kill or Mala being the shot. If Elsa was that sussed scum shouldn’t send Elsa to do the kill. I am just going to trust you whichever way you go on this I think.
UNVOTE:

I'm still fully on board with elimming Elsa here. But I do want to talk some things out. Both the options are dealing in the world of unlikely. With no other protectives claimed though mala just has to be town in both worlds right?
World 1 Elsa makes the kill town!mala prevents it.
World 2 Elsa doesn't make the kill Town!Mala is protected from kill
World 3 Scum!mala jks Town!Elsa, nk disappears?
In post 1758, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Elsa

Brbrbrb
In post 1771, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: EJ

Slot needs to die...

For real tho

Needs to die
In post 1772, Save The Dragons wrote:I dig it

VOTE: elsa jay
In post 1778, DeasVail wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

I don't think Elsa Jay making the kill as scum is as unlikely as Math claims it to be.

I think Mala is town and even off play at this point, I think Elsa is the most likely in the hood to be scum.

So I guess my vote is a combination of night actions indicating a possible failed kill by Elsa, but also I think Elsa's play is scummy. The reaction to there being no kills felt off, and would make a lot more sense in hindsight if Elsa is scum who failed a kill and didn't know how to react to that. The play around Mala's claim etc. also does not make sense. There needs to be an explanation for the failed kill and so if Elsa thinks there can absolutely not be a town JK then, well, there has to be yet another role in the game that can stop a kill and I don't think Elsa is really thinking about that possibility.
In post 1789, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: elsa jay going back to this
In post 1799, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
In post 1816, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

d2 final

Elsa Jay (8):
Cat Scratch Fever, over90, MathBlade, Enchant, Malakittens, Save The Dragons, DeasVail, SirCakez
Not_Mafia (2):
KittyTacky, Not_Mafia
Malakittens (1):
Elsa Jay
KittyTacky (1):
Nero Cain

not voting (3):
NashedPotato, Not Known 15, RCEnigma

with 15 alive, it took 8 to cause someone to be ever so slowly slowly locked up in their own house
the voting patterns around the time Mala got close to hammered and then mala claimed a visit on elsa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #204) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

I would argue that this shows that nero was not part of the scumteam because clearly StD was positioning himself in a way on the wagon already - so why would nero even bother trying to start something elsewhere when he is not that bad when scum to push

CSF did not speak a *single* time during the time mala was pushing elsa.

however one thing I will say - mathblade's voting patterns around confirmed townies voting patterns - that is-> when people unvoted he unvoted similarly to how StD treated the wagon, trying to see if something else pops up.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (isolation #205) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh i misread because i thought i missed the csf vote but they only voted after the claim and never came back to contribute
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #206) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa being jailkept and no deaths happening is not that incriminating considering the shot could have very well been on her.

but I believe scum TMId that it was Elsa leading the kill and ergo went into bus mode from that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (isolation #207) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

starting to regain my confidence in pushing CSF
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #208) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:

I want to give CSF a chance to reply to this - but that vote is going back if I'm not satisfied by the response.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #209) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2652, SirCakez wrote:It bothers me that Koba replaced Nero then immediately began pushing the exact same slot as him
How is this bad?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #210) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2650, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2534, DkKoba wrote:i'd argue for myself based on how nero treated scum and was treated by scum but i know thats beyond most people's effort levels to see
No way
Just read pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (isolation #211) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2659, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2653, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2652, SirCakez wrote:It bothers me that Koba replaced Nero then immediately began pushing the exact same slot as him
How is this bad?
It just gives me the ick
But why is the slot town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #212) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

SirCakez, can you read math's iso - like read it and think about the way he's talking. I think it's extremely off.
I genuinely think it is CSF/Mathblade here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #213) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2658, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Kitty
Why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #214) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2665, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Wtf why is it so hard to Lim nk15? I'm not even feeling that good about kitty scum
lol the words of a player setttimg up kitty for next day
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #215) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nk15*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #216) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2672, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2661, DkKoba wrote:SirCakez, can you read math's iso - like read it and think about the way he's talking. I think it's extremely off.
I genuinely think it is CSF/Mathblade here
Elaborate what you mean by "off" and I'll look at it
Like its a shell of mathblade's town game in the sense its not really leading, or has any convictions normally seen from town MB
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #217) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

mathblade will analyze a mislim wagon but refuses to analyze the actual scumflips
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #218) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

if you're hunting scum then you wouldn't try to push SirCakez into poe when the slot is essentially clear lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (isolation #219) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mathblade
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (isolation #220) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

No it doesnt. You're trying to push through any elimination that isnt csf lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (isolation #221) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2712, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2710, DkKoba wrote:No it doesnt. You're trying to push through any elimination that isnt csf lol
Then you don’t vote CSF because?
This is a nonsense statement
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (isolation #222) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Atp i think you are spewing csf as town and were hoping we'd 1v1 in limlo after you got a mislim somewhere.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2720 (isolation #223) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Sigh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #224) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

enchant can you trust me to be right on math like please read him - his goal is to appease people, not to present his own aeguments. He takes what is convenient to his position
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #225) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2722, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2713, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: NK15

I really disagree with the case on Math, and NK15's push seems like, ironically, "Pure opportunism.". NK15 sees TvT, NK15 pushes the attacked townie.

Last 2 scum are CSF and NK15.
Actually baffled by this but ok
What do you think about mathblade?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #226) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

No its not
And trying to make it look like you're going on csf as if you ever voted csf lol

I switched my vote to you because i believe you are manipulating the gamestate to get me to vote csf next day possibly and also because nk15 moved a vote already on csf to you and im willing to follow momentum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #227) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2733, SirCakez wrote:koba I don't really have much faith in your reads this game after you spent all day yesterday pushing a mislim
Ok so why do you townread math?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #228) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

And its the most condescending thing to say someone isso bad that they can't reeval reads after 1 bad push.
Stop using "you pushed 1 townie so i cant trust any of your reads".
Its neither accurate nor helpful.
I missed a few times and still ended up on pooky in pokemon theme game once the pieces that were in the way made it the only choice in my eyes. Andante/nashed slot was one such slot.
I really do ask you to *actually* read math and tell me he is pushing things like he does as town..because to me it is blatant that he is pushing an agenda - namely especially the way he is treating my slot and csf.
If you want to kill someone that isnt mathblade - at this point i ask it be between kitty/csf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (isolation #229) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

And to characterize my play as pushing a town slot half the time when i came in and immediately cleared at least 4 players off spew - it is unfair to the work i do carefully reading as much as i can and update my reads as i go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #230) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2734, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2723, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2722, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2713, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: NK15

I really disagree with the case on Math, and NK15's push seems like, ironically, "Pure opportunism.". NK15 sees TvT, NK15 pushes the attacked townie.

Last 2 scum are CSF and NK15.
Actually baffled by this but ok
What do you think about mathblade?
I don't know

Sorry this is massively unhelpful. I'm hoping to see a NK15 flip, so I can be motivated to find his partner if he flips scum or just give up if he's town
Ok but i dont want you to give up if youre town.if youre town its a 100% certainty that mathblade is intentionally trying to setup a limlo where i vote you and scum win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (isolation #231) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2730, SirCakez wrote:I kind of just want to mass murder CSF/Kitty/Enchant/NK15 then the game is almost definitely over lol
This kind of complacent bs is how we lost pokemon theme game dude. Just open up maths iso, compare it with a game from professor rean(ill link it in a sec) its most similar to that where math was scumming on an alt. Whereas look at any recent town math game and you'll see a stark differnece in that math actually seeks out to solve and doesnt delegate his opinions like he is here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #232) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm less sure on csf/math now and im open to kitty/math

But nk15 is never scum with math scum - and math is solvable.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (isolation #233) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Good question. I considered it obvious because of how they treated eachother this dayphase but i will look through earlier gane interactions.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #234) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2743, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Yeah that's fair, Math has his pick of the lot with me and Kitty both being wagoned if he's scum, there's no particular reason for him to bus.

I'll be honest, I have no idea who is scum with NK15. The obvious answer is you, but I was kinda independently townreading your slot. It's just every time I open his ISO, I'm just like ....dude this cannot be town.
thats generally how people feel about nk15 regardless of his alignment... you modded the game where he got sussed d1.

sorting around him is more effective.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #235) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

mod TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (isolation #236) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

i reread nk15 iso and i dont think they look paired with carca so i dont think thats a viable world
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (isolation #237) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1302, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1148, over90 wrote:hey people, please update your opinions right now - your scumreads and townreads, maybe only townreads, it would be very helpful! i will update mine too
CONFIRMED TOWN

KittyTacky

STRONG TOWN

over90
ItalianoVD

TOWN LEAN

RCENigma
Carcalilly

NULL

Everyone else not mentioned

SCUM LEAN

Titus
Malakittens

STRONG SCUM

mq.bosco

CONFIRMED SCUM

Nobody yet!
@kitty please explain why you put carca in your townleans here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #238) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mathblade your stalling tactic to get a misvote elsewhere is not going to work, I intend to instant vote you in limlo and if you try shooting me to make it 6 way, and I end up dying when we no lim, you will still be voted.

This is my vow that I fully intend to tunnel mathblade going into 5 way if they end up pushing over a townie.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (isolation #239) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Math, I'll give you a chance - explain why we should read you as town here based on your play this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (isolation #240) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

Over hammer. These 2 wagons are fine because even if nk15 is miselimed it cracks open the game
If he flips scum well then i just get mislimmed and i have faith in final 3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #241) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Math is claimed Neighbor and Nk15 Is claimed VT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #242) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

I believe its potentially likely its Kitty/Mathblade and i was led to tunnel CSF and misvote them after someone else was voted out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2787 (isolation #243) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Well I am open to changing my mind when I see new evidence
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (isolation #244) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2804, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:and what about your own opinion?

I mean, if you're going to do that, you might as well listen to Mala's latest read on NK15, which was a scumread
why do u want NK so badly over math?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #245) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #246) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh no my vest
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (isolation #247) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2824, over90 wrote:
In post 2819, DkKoba wrote:oh no my vest
So u are just bulletproof townie? It is kinda strange
1 shot bulletproof
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #248) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm not rushing the day btw.
This is the point of the game we make sure we're correct so we don't lose to autopilot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #249) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm not rushing the day btw.
This is the point of the game we make sure we're correct so we don't lose to autopilot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #250) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

e-2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (isolation #251) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

id like a chance to speak considering mafia aimed at me last night, just in case this is wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2833 (isolation #252) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2011, DkKoba wrote:
In post 892, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't wanna lie and put people somewhere randomly. I can do something better tho if it helps the town. Mala doesn't wanna interact in it anyway.
In post 18, Enchant wrote:I am in Masonry with MonkeyMan576, Carcalilly and takotsubo syndrome.
In post 20, Enchant wrote:Oh yeah.

I am in Masonry with Anime, Carcalilly and takotsubo syndrome.
It's updated to me, Enchant, Mala, and Carca but we're all in a neighborhood and with 4 people in it it's a pretty easy assumption to assume there's scum in there somewhere. If Over is scum he knows that too and is already setting up my elim tomorrow for not being shot as a PR. I'm nothing but a neighbor.

Been reading the thread and the neighborhood I replaced in and of the 3 I think Enchant is probably the closest to confirmed town to me, while Carca is null and Mala is scummy and most likely to be the evil one.

That help?
for a weird reason this feels spewy of possibly 2 scum in the hood. I dont know how to explain it but elsa may have planned to bus a person in the hood who was scum and I'll take a look at those ISOs later/see if this comes up later
based btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #253) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw if its not kitty its almost surely enchant because im somewhat sure MB lied about Mala's legacy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (isolation #254) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2836, Enchant wrote:Thank god you die next night.

I hope.
:cop: so you know kitty flips town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (isolation #255) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok without the emotional outrage if you are town please go through this logically - explain why CSF? Because I feel that mathblade intentionally wanted to egg on that 1v1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (isolation #256) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Or you could help us find the actual last mafia if you're town

I have it narrowed down to [csf, you, enchant]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (isolation #257) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm leaning csf after this because of their rushed vote right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (isolation #258) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes i bussed after having the perfect setup to kill csf in limlo u are so right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (isolation #259) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

No lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (isolation #260) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2850, over90 wrote:I will elim koba, if there will be three players alive.
you deserve to lose if you elim me after i helped ensure a mafia elim after you were too scared to vote actual mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (isolation #261) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just because I "could have" done it doesnt mean its a good fucking idea nor that i actually would have or did.

the easier answer is that im town instead of assuming big tinfoil conspiracy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (isolation #262) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if youre town and you are sure kitty is town - talk to me about CSF then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (isolation #263) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

im at the point where whichever of enchant/csf/kitty shows the most WIM im willing to let live tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #264) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not mafia will prob hammer but im giving kitty (expired on 2022-07-07 20:49:20) to convince me to go into defense mode for them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #265) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice.

sorry for the slowroll, i was gonna let kitty go thru i just wanted to be *sure* and not lose in 3 way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #266) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry andante!! your lim did help me find the right team though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #267) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

night actions?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #268) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: large normal 239: dead (game over)
Andante wrote:I really don't think Koba's slot is town
always default FOSing me ;P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #269) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum pt will get released or no?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #270) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i got my replacement revenge for when math replaced in and messed up my day when i was scum xD now we are even
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”