Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11752 (isolation #1000) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 11740, Freedom wrote:I see.
Though, we could risk a no-lim today.
That results in tommorrow being a 2-1 ELO.
But then, you would need to decide tommorrow, if today ends in indecision.
But then, it's your choice so no pressure.
Rather just lim scum which is you
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11754 (isolation #1001) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:21 pm

Hey sorry for afking. I got RL issues that popped up.

~Titus (obviously)
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11760 (isolation #1002) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:33 am

Want to cry. I want this game over, but if are voted it’s game over for town and we fought so long and hard for this win.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11770 (isolation #1003) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:53 am

In post 11763, Morning Tweet wrote:So what's all this business then?

So you're a Vanilla Cop claim and Freedom's a VT claim. I see you only checked Freedom just last night, was Freedom a townread of yours most of this game?

Additionally, what do you mean by Mala being in denial (which I assume might lead back to my first question)
We had townread Mala most of the game. Checking Freedom was PoE. Mala was shocked by the fact Freedom was not a VT because Freedom/Nero had been a TR but it makes sense for a deep wolf.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11772 (isolation #1004) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:56 am

In post 11764, Morning Tweet wrote:Conversely, Nashville, what do you mean when you say "Freedom has to gamble on FL not shooting him because of no draw rules"?
Wolves always kill FL. If Wolves leave FL alive, then the game would become a 2 v 1 v 1 (if FL missed last night). If FL shot town, then Freedom could win. If FL shoots Freedom he loses. Why take the chance when he could kill mafia and miseliminate me?
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11773 (isolation #1005) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:59 am

In post 11768, Morning Tweet wrote:So essentially if FL isn't nightkilled then Klick would have instead, so today would be: FL/MT/Nash/Freedom 2v1v1

And I'm guessing FL campaigns for Nashville's elimination in that scenario? That or he'd almostly certainly shoot Nash the following night after a no lim. Which is an easy win for Freedom, assuming FL really believed that Nash was the last opposing scum.

Do i have this right?
Yes, basically if scum shoot town, they lose in a 2 v 1 v 1 because of no draw. But if they shoot each other, town win. If wolves shoot Flavor, the game is in their own hands. That strictly benefits Freedom as FL was townreading us.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11796 (isolation #1006) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:23 pm

In post 11792, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 11400, Nashville Dreams wrote:While I agree and would likely go along with the lim of tictac Menalque or Bnnuuy, I don't like being told what to do for the record. Klick dominating today's lim makes it near impossible to investigate Sword and Freedom.
Huh? I noticed Klick advocating to go after wolves (tictac / bnuuy) rather than mafia(FL).

How's that get in the way of Sword and Freedom though
Without fear, how could we ever get a genuine reaction at all? Everyone has the same response, voting whomever Klick wanted. So why would Freedom as scum ever feel threatened about being caught when he could just spend the day distancing instead? The game doesn't end until the last scum is eliminated.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11797 (isolation #1007) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:26 pm

In post 11789, Morning Tweet wrote:How long was my slot considered as possible scum to you, Nashville?
Possible. Always. Desired elimination, not really. I checked you n1 and you were vanilla. I have said many times that I didn't want to eliminate my clear, even though it's not a 100% clear. Your name started to come up when the pool shrunk.

~Titus
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11810 (isolation #1008) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:19 am

In post 11805, Morning Tweet wrote:The thing I would want to ask both Nash and Freedom is, from your perspective, how has the other slot's actions throughout this entire D8 game assisted a werewolf agenda? But Freedom really has only been here a bit longer than me, so I can only ask Nash how it is obvious.

So far the only thing Nash has convinced me of is that FL was the best nightkill for all wolves.
This question is a bit more bandwidth than I have realistically. It is also very speculative and leading. The fact that Freedom is a wolf doesn't mean that it's obvious they are one to others. They also wouldn't have one solid agenda given the number of people who have subbed out and each sub out changes the scum agenda just the same as every elimination does.

You can see this in the general tone of Wallflower versus Nero versus Freedom. Wallflower FoSed his entire team because they needed someone to go deep and who better than their biggest PR. Nero Cain played a largely safe game coasting on the fact Wallflower FoSed a lot of Wolves. Then we get to Freedom who reverts to the bussing strategy because voting Paranoid!Titus is an easier miselimination.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”