Mini Normal 2275: Roguelikes - Day 3: Endgame!

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #471 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

What interactions are scum indicative? please share with the class
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Like keep in mind - the point of view of scum is that things are bleaker than they actually are when townies are converging on you. It seems like you need to do something big when in reality townies will more often than not just reeval in a weird way sometimes(see: my fred 180) and defy expectations.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Gonna post in postgame on this account now.

I also still believe i was very findable as town. Lowell and Eira did somewhat reach it at the end so that was good at least.

I still feel i need to find the balance between trusting others and trusting my own logic because i think if I listen to fancy and check myself we delete loftwing d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2228, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nah, it's all good. I should have town read you earlier but the town read on Loft and the push on Lowell were very difficult to look past.
I thought tbh that shoshin spewed me v hard as town and i was not expecting to have to defend as hard lol

This is my last game on the site for a while, while I plan Mafiascum Anniversary theme game(sign-ups in august and starts in september!)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2235, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2212, KittyTacky wrote:
My thoughts: Mafia got creamed because vig and tracker were both skilled and lucky. I shouldn't have made the setup so swingy. Oh well. It was my first game. Feedback?
Compulsive vig is always gonna be swingy but imo in a fun way. I liked the setup, though idk maybe a little townsided? Hard to say, since a scum flip before D2 helps town a LOT regardless of setup.

Having votecounts a bit more often would have been nice. For example I know some mods post
Votecount:
every so often and then edit the votecount in later, which is really helpful for being able to look back and reread previous game days.
not townsided, just swingy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually townsided, the traffic analyst exists.

rolecop tho is extremly strong esp with a backup.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

so confused why they killed you :( but im glad we were able to find eachother town purely based off being scum together in terminator :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i would ask mafia to come explain actions but based on activity i think that we will get the answer sooner via the mafia PT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

L mafia
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”