Micro 1059: Micro & Normal Stuff | GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #728 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ayo I’m rlly here because Xayah’s sig mentions she is MariaR and I remember her kinda fondly
Prolly gonna read up in a couple hours, gonna be watching a movie
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 697, Ausuka wrote:Gamma I think it would be really funny if you posted that image of the pizza delivery man walking into a room on fire
Pretty sure I know what you mean and that character isn’t a pizza delivery man
ftr that gif is from the show Community
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 621, Donempire wrote: I will not lynch aris replacement today, and my read wont carry over to her replacement. I wanted to point this out for anyone tring her for this reason.
Ayo the L-word is not supposed to be used in games anymore
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not gonna read the whole thread tonight I think but I wanna get started
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 14, Donempire wrote:
In post 6, Ausuka wrote:I'm a miller >.>

VOTE: Datisi
No, i'm miller.

VOTE: Datisi

L-2
this post vibes weird, why this reaction? I’m assuming it’s a joke claim
In post 18, Xayah wrote:I know we probably won't vote the miller claim day 1 but I do think Ausuka's reaction to rolling miller seems a tad overblown here.
why do you feel it’s overblown? This take feels a bit off-color for you

tbc I will be going along with believing in my prior read rate on you unless you effectively demonstrate your meta has shifted substantially either in words or in actions (tho I also don’t think my read on your slot last time I played w you was that great, need to check again tho)
In post 24, Coral wrote:Hello everyone!! I'm really excited to play with you all :)

I have an idea, hear me out. The thing is, scamper's avatar is too cute. It's too powerful. If he's scum, we're literally never going to catch him because people will be about to vote and then they'll look at that cute little cat and go "aww" and then not have the heart to go through with it. So what I propose is that we eliminate him now before he has a chance to post again. I've run the numbers on expected win percentages and there's no time to explain it in detail, but trust me, it's the mechanically optimal play.

VOTE: scamper

Quickly, it's our only chance!
This pings me rlly badly, I need to double-check something
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Subject: Newbie 2074 | Game Over
Val89 wrote:Hello all,

Happy to have been able to slip into another Nahdia newbie game. I do like these games particularly because they attract a certain type of player. I've yet to venture outside the newbie queue, so I am not sure if this happens in other queues, but I've found if I go back and look very carefully at the players who eventually flip mafia, I have found they leave a very subtle clue in their very early posts that they have in fact rolled scum. I'm not sure of the psychology myself, but I guess it's a kind of taunt, perhaps? A sort of "look at me, I'm so smart I can TELL you I'm scum and you still can't catch me", maybe?

In any case, I've started the habit of looking very closely at the early posts in my newbie games, seeing if I can pick up one; and guess what? I think I have one in this game. Let me present:
In post 20, ClarkBar wrote:vanilla with a little caramel is my go to
This pinged me straight away. Like, what? If you are adding caramel to something, it's no longer vanilla, is it? Then I remembered - a long time ago my uncle taught me how to solve the cryptic crossword, of the variety you might find in the The Times or other UK broadsheets. This reads a little bit like one of those - "go to" being an anagram indicator, maybe? It's not standard, and I don't recall seeing a clue with that exact one, but I guess if you are in a rush and you have to make the surface spot on in order to make it fit the exact RQS question that has been offered to you you might have to be a bit loose with the construction. "With a little x", however, is absolutely standard. Seen it loads of times. You take a 'little' of the word X, ie: not the complete word, and add it to your anagram fodder, in this case: 'vanilla'. Let's do that, and let us see if we get a solution: (vanillacara)* =
Aaran Cavill
. First attempt. Easy.

Now, for any of you that didn't follow Second division English football around the turn of the millenium (although I doubt there are many in this player list that wouldn't recognise at least a few of the big name stars, like Mr Cavill), he was a midfielder for Northampton Town FC around 2001 to 2004ish. Can you guess what colour home strip Northampton Town play in? You are probably way ahead of me even if you aren't a fan of Association Football - it's Red, of course. ClarkBar is mafia.

Think about it. Think of all the coincidences that would have to align for that to be a simple accident. The construction is weird. It happens to be an almost perfect fit for a cryptic crossword clue. Solving it brings up a single unique solution that very neatly ties it to a red role PM? Could I be talking out my arse? I think that's highly unlikely. I think ClarkBar must have done that deliberately, and I'm only sorry I spoiled it this early. I do want to take a moment to express my respect for the cleverness of the construction there, Clark, and I almost feel guilty for voting you because of it.

Almost.

VOTE: ClarkBar

I also want to point out that it's been a good 40 minutes since Nahdia announced I was replacing into this game, and me and JamesTheNames still haven't death-tunneled each other in all that time. I think that has to be regarded with suspicion also, but clearly ClarkBar is obviously the lim for today, and we can look at James tomorrow if he still isn't convinced I am scum by then.
So, Coral’s post reminded me of this one, I didn’t remember Val’s alignment effectively so I had to double-check, he was town in this game, so the ping was a false alarm.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I also actually did read Claire (I’m gonna call Xayah/MariaR by this name from now on if that’s okay) right in my last game w her
I also think I have a good baseline to read her here as well after seeing her opinions in that game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 27, Aristeia wrote:
In post 26, Coral wrote:On Ausuka, I personally lean slightly town on the claim. I think it would draw too much unwanted attention for her to be willing to fake it.
uh

i have never seen a town lim a miller claim. usually its just believed automatically.
>_>
I am one of the people who has yeeted a miller and it was very stupid of me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 40, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 39, Ausuka wrote:Phoenix, didn't you say my claim was NAI? That doesn't sound like you get where she's coming from.
I did. I think it is NAI by itself, but in a scenario where at the end of the day there's no good options for an elimination, I'd choose the player who has claimed Miller over someone who hasn't cause betting on someone having fakeclaimed Miller at the beginning of D1 is better than voting at random, IMO. I think Aristeia is saying the same thing (@Aristeia: Feel free to correct me if I'm misinterpreting), it's just the way she phrased it that bugged me cause it made it seem in my eyes that she's fine "yeeting" you right now as it is, which I'm not.
This seems like a sound mindset tbh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 55, Aristeia wrote:mmm Xayah is also town

I am very good at this game.[noone laugh at me]
I feel more skeptical of Claire at this juncture
Her calling Ausuka’s reaction to rolling miller an over-reaction feels off-color from the nuance she had in Xenoblade 2 (the game I was referring to as the last game me and Claire were in together)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 64, scamper wrote:i have no thoughts on the miller claim right now, maybe later i will
In post 58, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 43, scamper wrote:i am!

i kinda think phoenix is townie
Ausuka wrote: I think meg is town
Why? (to both)
your approach struck me as overcautious town, and i think zeroing in specifically on the way someone worded something that bothered you is +town
noting this
In post 65, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 60, Ausuka wrote:What about my post do you think needs elaboration? I thought I explained myself fine.
Meg is seeing what I'm seeing
I think that makes them more likely to be approaching the game with an uninformed mindset
I fail to see how one leads to the other.
kinda agree w this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Greatly dislike Don’s page 3 posting
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 135, Aristeia wrote:I think I might still be pocketed by Coral's sundress it's so pretty
LULW
I think Coral is actually town this time fyi
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 761, Xayah wrote:The Meg vs Scamper stuff really gives me nothing, the more Meg goes at it with people the less they seem partnered with people but making that kind of assumption is dangerous. I don't know if I get the whole "this is a TvT" fight from that though. Datisi's most townie posts are when they're not sober (funny enough)

I still feel good about voting in either of the two at the moment. Taking Auska's early game aside, when I look and compare posts between their slot and any other of my teamreads I don't get the same sense of a slot trying to sort and figure out the game. The most honest they felt was in their confusion around me. Something a wolf
can
be honest about vs well...the rest
I don’t wanna yeet scamper today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 187, Ausuka wrote:
In post 184, Galron wrote:Who are we killing?
You :twisted:
I kinda like this for town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 766, Donempire wrote:Ari vs meg is tvt
Solve should be in {Ausuka, Galron, GE, Xayah, Coral} in descending order of suspicion
Re-read mod ISO lol
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 824, Ausuka wrote:
In post 34, Ph0enix wrote:I think Ausuka's Miller claim is NAI in and of itself and while it presents the possibility that she's fakeclaiming, I believe it's too early in the day to be talking about "yeeting" anybody, given that we're only 30-ish posts in. If there's no better option by the end of the day, for example, then sure, but I think we should see how the game plays out for now.
Eh
Good point, was gonna say rolecop+miller would make sense together but that’s a weird way to handle it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 831, Donempire wrote:
In post 829, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 766, Donempire wrote:Ari vs meg is tvt
Solve should be in {Ausuka, Galron, GE, Xayah, Coral} in descending order of suspicion
Re-read mod ISO lol
what are you saying
Ari and I are the same slot
But having read more I think you meant Meg v Scamper
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 834, Donempire wrote:Fair enough, i'll hammer after everyones checked
I’d like to catch up a little more first
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 188, Galron wrote:aristeia town
ausuka maf

no problem
Why Ausuka maf here?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 238, Xayah wrote:
In post 230, Aristeia wrote:she's playing by the philosophy of "post things to avoid death"
Hey, not true I'm used to play 1 irl day phase so this 9 player stuff means I can just kick back and take my time and not have to worry about anything. It's quite a nice change of pace. Although, I do miss the instant results of finding out if I'm correct read wise. My only real strong TR atm is the replacement and Done
Don and Galron are weaker slots atp, why did you TR them?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 843, Xayah wrote:Spicy claim, this is me saying go along with the hammer so if it's wrong I can wagon Ausuka tomorrow ez
why ausuka scum of galron town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ngl I feel like Ausuka and Datisi can both be town
what you called TMI at the start I'm pretty sure is just
them knowing each other decently well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 230, Aristeia wrote:she's playing by the philosophy of "post things to avoid death"
Hey, not true I'm used to play 1 irl day phase so this 9 player stuff means I can just kick back and take my time and not have to worry about anything. It's quite a nice change of pace. Although, I do miss the instant results of finding out if I'm correct read wise. My only real strong TR atm is the replacement and Done
pls answer this btw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 849, Gamma Emerald wrote:
pls answer this btw
might as well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 257, Xayah wrote:I am known for my above avg read rate so for now I will just have to trust that my style of sorting players works. It has been a minute since I've been on this site so only time will tell.
on this subject, I feel like the amount of anti-mindmelding that's going on between me and Claire is a decent sign Claire is scum rn
I have determined this sort of occurrence is scum-indicative for Titus, who I also rate as someone I have similar BoP on as Claire
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 308, Donempire wrote:
In post 300, Datisi wrote:meg is still townie. the wiki link was funny but i also find it townie. it doesn't win favours it doesn't "look" townie but it's showing a thought process.

ari is also lowkey townie. the agruing with xayah doesn't do much for her position in game which like. idk why scum!her would care kinda. yes this is directly going against what i said earlier about their convo, fight me

every other slot feels muddy

ama
Interesting, i think he's town as well. The content of his posts arent what convinces me, but rather i think the scum have a stranglehold on the conversation and someone as inactive as him wouldnt be able to manipulate the discourse as much as it has been manipulated. The days are going agonizingly slowly and nothings getting done, even though there have been many opportunities for cross examination and wagons.

Which brings me to the point that of the 3 most active users, meaning ari, you and ausuka, one of you is almost certainly scum. The reason i didnt include xayah is she seems to distanced from the general discourse and seems to be doing her own thing.
who is "he"?
Also, would v much like if no hammer were to happen until AFTER any questions I have get answered satisfactorily, and I will v likely be pushing anyone who hammers before such a time
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 324, Donempire wrote:
In post 316, Aristeia wrote:I lowkey think maybe the scum team is just Ausuka/Datisi for ~reasons~ but I want Dats to roll town with me finally so I am going to hope it's just no true ^^
You hit the nail on the head. What would the reasons you mentioned be? Gut, any posts? Because you're correct, but i wanna see you solve this yourself first.
EW
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 328, Ausuka wrote:
In post 324, Donempire wrote:
In post 316, Aristeia wrote:I lowkey think maybe the scum team is just Ausuka/Datisi for ~reasons~ but I want Dats to roll town with me finally so I am going to hope it's just no true ^^
You hit the nail on the head. What would the reasons you mentioned be? Gut, any posts? Because you're correct, but i wanna see you solve this yourself first.
This feels so outrageously confident for absolutely no reason that it is probably town
hard disagree
it's trying to get Ari to put out her reasons so Don doesn't have to manufacture his own
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 332, Ausuka wrote:
Spoiler: super secret reason I am comfortable talking with datisi!!!
we are friends
:up: :up: :up:
@Claire
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 369, Donempire wrote:
Aristeia wrote:I can answer you Don but please edit your post to not include the L word thanks
you cant edit posts in mafia games,
@irrelephant if you dont mind
irrelephant there are other instances I have noticed that went uncorrected
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 372, Donempire wrote:
In post 366, Donempire wrote:
In post 357, Aristeia wrote:I don't understand why you feel the need to defend yourself if you're convinced I'm scum and pushing you for mislim.

I'm fine with being flipped first.
Are you? I dont think you're serious about this if you are town.
Imagine we morb you, you flip town. What incentive do we have to morb ausuka then? You claim a slip up . Well all that can be argued away. Especially if you arent her partner, no way her buddy lets her get morbed on that weak of a premise alone. And on the off chance we do morb ausuka somehow, we have no info going into d3 because we morbed someone who dared us to, and then we morbed someone for a supposed slip up. We go to 5 people with nothing at hand. And remember, this is all
IF
ausuka is scum. If she isnt, we morbed two townies for no reason, we go to LYLO with nothing and auto lose.
So why not keep playing? We're still waiting on mod confirmation anyway, there are 5 people who havent had a word in during this and we have no plan going forward if we do this.
I vote not to end the day until less than 4 hours remain. The more we discuss, the more bullshit we peddle, the more fluff we post, the more we have to look back retroactively. This is the only day we have 9 people present, so i vote not to rush it.
okay this is perf
I'm prolly gonna alternate between yeet and morb for my preferred elimination-by-vote terms now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 866, Ausuka wrote:Also while I'm usually reluctant to do preflip associations I *really* think Galron is scum and I think his push on done spews done as town pretty hard?
Alrighty then
I think my suspicion on Claire is stronger anyway, I just have issues w Don's posting that kinda boil down to playstyle
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 868, Donempire wrote:Are you just going to do this until the day ends
who me? Not entirely, my initial goal was to get to like page 16
btw I asked you a question earlier
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I finished page 16 but I wanna get to a point where it isn't Ari v Dats+Aus anymore
once that's done I'll quote any outstanding questions/thoughts I want addressed with spoiler tags for each person I'm addressing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 872, Donempire wrote:
In post 870, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 868, Donempire wrote:Are you just going to do this until the day ends
who me? Not entirely, my initial goal was to get to like page 16
btw I asked you a question earlier
Okay
Yeah i saw, i'd rather answer all your questions at once because it gets tiring responding to one question and then responding to something different. I'd rather you made a coherent single case, but if you're adamant, i'll humor you ig. I'm just not interested in responding to everything you ask me if i think its not relevant to advancing the game
yeah waiting for me to compile my questions is fair
I'm not really casing you rn, I think the majority of people are settled on Galron being the vote so rather than make an attempt to sway people to my POV I'm just posting my opinions
one of my questions for you may or may not be game-advancing but I still want that specific one answered tbc
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 421, MegAzumarill wrote:I honestly have no clue how anything Ari has been doing in the last few pages could come from a town mindset. It's vague, weak, circular arguements for a read that hasn't been fleshed out since day 2.
wtf is this?
I don't expect this to be answered unless meg comes on soon but this should be pressed D2
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 459, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 448, Aristeia wrote:
In post 445, MegAzumarill wrote:To set up a miselim on Ausuka. (Probably not today but in the future)
To try and gain a strong scum prescence in the thread to direct conversations into this issue
To shade in a way that obfuscates your involvement
how am I shading in a way that obfuscates my involvement?

do you think a single player here would doubt who is responsible for Ausuka being yeeted if we yeet Ausuka today or tommorrow?
Then stop pushing in a way that prompts others to take the action. Die on the hill articulating your case rather than this convuluted take of "oh you have one lim to hit scum or we kill you" It's a dissonant force you put between the two of you which is the type of thing scum would try to do even jf that wasn't an explicit intention.
I am not a fan of Meg's Ari push but this at least puts a pin on what Meg is thinking that makes it feel like she can be town for it, beforehand it felt like mask-off shading
Also, I'm curious what Meg's thoughts on Ari were in the last game I remember those two being in together (it might have been mini 2242? tris was the mod, I remember that clearly)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 477, MegAzumarill wrote:I had a whole hypothetical prepared and everything but you just keep doing it blatantly and if people fail to see that there's not really anything I can do.
???
hypothetical about what, exactly?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 492, Ausuka wrote:I think done is just town tbh
kinda agree, the sudden dropping of multiple lines of thought seems odd for scum generally
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 493, Donempire wrote:
In post 485, Ausuka wrote:
In post 483, Donempire wrote:No downsides to this, so it is a net positive play.
downsides include that non cop investigative PRs can catch you out, there could be a real miller in the game, and the fact that if you claim miller as scum you are voluntarily subjecting yourself to miller speculation
I can adress all of these:
I already mentioned the tracker dilemma. Normal games allow the mafia powerrole to both use their power and kill at the same time. Only time this would be a problem is if scum rolled two powerroles. But then again, why am i explaining this when i already explained it? You mentioning investigative pr as if its some gotcha when i've already discussed them in my post makes me think you didnt read it and just got defensive as soon as i accused you.

In case there is a real miller in the game, you go back to the setup being a closed setup. Two millers isnt an impossibility, its quite possible in a 7 player town game.

And you have subjected yourself to lots of miller speculation, and seemingly just shrugged it off, making me believe that "subjecting yourself to miller speculation" isnt as catastrophic a thing as you make it out to be.
2 millers in a micro would be very meme
and btw nowadays unless specified in the first post of the game (in the same spot where daytalk without encryptors would be announced) mafia require the Multitasking modifier to kill and act on the same night
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 498, Donempire wrote:
In post 496, Ausuka wrote:I'm not talking about tracker

Rolecop catches me, if I'm a goon vanilla cop or simple or complex does too, there might be more I'm missing. More likely than not those roles do not exist but if they do they have a big incentive to target you. It's a needless risk.
Aha. That is what i'm talking about.
Cops will give a guilty result whether or not you are miller or scum, so if you were considering cops then you have to claim miller, because claiming it after the fact would make it seem like you made it up just then and reduce your credibility.
However, rolecops
always
say miller if you are miller, and vanilla if you are goon or vt. In this situation, a miller would never be concerned about a rolecop, because miller can trust the rolecop to get the correct role.

Basically, miller would be concerned about a cop investigation, while a mafia goon would be concerned about a rolecop investigation.

Do you understand why i thought that statement was suspicious now?
this feels like a town line of inquiry
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 529, MegAzumarill wrote::/

Ok first I dont really understand what you mean with the 6 days thing. The game hasn't even lasted 6 days.

For that matter I don't understand why you seem so caught up in the fact I scumread you. You seem frustrated because you don't think my reasonings are valid but I disagree. Disagreemwnts are common in mafia. You should know this. It feels like a weird thing to blow up over.

Like we are playing a game. You are going to be scumread sometimes. Why are you upset? I don't make heads or tails why you seem upset.
>:/
regardless of whether Ari agreed with your thought process, I think she effectively refuted it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 881, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 876, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, I'm curious what Meg's thoughts on Ari were in the last game I remember those two being in together
Something about sundresses and a boat
I think you were there

In seriousness I haven't really used any of my prior experience with ari since it wasn't very memorable.
eh???
I don't remember you being there, were you Beat?
I was thinking of the normal mini where you were yeeted D1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 533, Aristeia wrote:i dont actually give a shit if you yeet me or if you scumread me

its your absolute lack of effort that annoys me
ik Ari isn't in the game anymore but this sort of thing seems like a slippery slope ;-;
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 558, scamper wrote:
In post 557, MegAzumarill wrote:What do you think of the situation with me and ari?
i think ari has been transparently blatantly town since fairly early and has only gotten more so since blowing up in your face. if you're unnable to see that it's either due to a total lack of perspective or purposeful obtuseness
this ^
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 567, MegAzumarill wrote:I want to put you (skitter)in a situation where you are forced to give proactive posts.

By definition I can't tell you what to post or it would be reactive.
0_0
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 571, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 568, scamper wrote:
In post 564, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: galron

I overreacted yesterday probably. still don't like Ari's push on me and don't want to rule her out as scum but I'm not sure she has that much reason to take this angle as scum rn when it feels like she would be going to extremes of anger and effort for not a massive amount of benefit? and even though I disagree I guess her blowing up at meg feels sort of towny

i don't really have any wagons I'd be interested in other than this, I think galron slot has been pretty consistently wolfy. I thought I've explained the why of it already but I'd be happy to elaborate
idk if it means anything at all but fwiw im 99.9% certain this is town!ari now
do you think ari is town from this or do you think ausuka is town
WHY IS IT EITHER/OR?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

OH FUCK ME
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 597, Coral wrote:My guess would be that it's one of Galron or Xayah but not both, alongside... Don or Datisi? I haven't thought about that too much but it feels reasonable :cool:
I kinda vibe w this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 602, Xayah wrote:Done/Ari
Meg
Galron/Scramper/Coral
Datisi/Aus

Exactly 1 in the bottom row
In post 603, Xayah wrote:If I was to order the murkey pool in order of likelihood to be a wolf it'd prob go scamper>Coral>Galron
lmaooo
Galron/Claire scumteam, calling it now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 674, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 664, Datisi wrote:
In post 602, Xayah wrote:Done/Ari
Meg
Galron/Scramper/Coral
Datisi/Aus

Exactly 1 in the bottom row
i will need some actual explenations here
In post 614, Xayah wrote:
In post 605, MegAzumarill wrote:Xayah can you elaborate on your townreads?
Done:- I think a lot of Done's stuff this game is stuff that can easily faked, so I had to pause when thinking of where I thought they were, but the thing that really makes them a strong town for me is how they've approached slots and this game. If Done is a wolf they've put so much pressure in town's favor for no reason with just how they've acted alone. It's just more likely they're a wolf.

Ari: I thought Ari was a townie during our interaction but the blowup kinda just put them into lock town because it's very hard to fake that level of emotion as a wolf because you would know you're in the wrong and it just screams upset townie. It's clear Ari is trying to solve slots and sort players and when people didn't agree with her logic she poked and got a little upset about it. Would be very shocked if wolf.

Meg: I think Meg is a slot I could be wrong on placing this far up, but compared to the other slots I've just had a good feeling about them ever since they started posting more the angles they've taken seem to come from a place like a townie trying to figure things out not someone with all the answers, there's a level of stubbornness that wolves don't have that Meg reached.

I like all 3 here
Here is the TRs at least. Don't get the done read, though.
-u-
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 692, scamper wrote:
In post 690, Datisi wrote:scamper

is it just me or are you really sassy this game
i'm a little annoyed right now
Why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 699, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 695, scamper wrote:i dont actually know how to explain this without meta, which i have been trying to avoid

but this is town!ari, i have seen town!ari act in exactly this way on multiple occasions. ari cares too much and she gets worked up about the game and blows up when she thinks someone is playing badly. none of the way she's played this game is how she plays as scum
And yet you are acting like this should be obvious public knowledge? That's my impression from how you have treated this issue with Done and me.

If you are basing this off of personal experience it seems both unfair and unlikely you would try and assume that same kind of conclusion could be made by another.
I recall a recent game pretty vividly where Ari posted stuff like what she did here as town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 746, MegAzumarill wrote:
Spoiler: For Scamper
I am going to ignore you for the time being. :D :D :D Perhaps we can continue this delightful discussion later! :good: :good: :good:
>:/
Meg did this shit twice now, with Ari and with scamper
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Town for like, actual content:
Donempire, scamper

Town just because:
Coral, Datisi, Ausuka

Not townreading:
Galron, Claire, Meg

catch-up is basically finished so posting my opinions now that it's done
question compilation next
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 902, scamper wrote:don't get me wrong, i really dislike it but i don't think it's scum-indicative
it's extremely passive-aggressive
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Outstanding questions:
Spoiler: @Claire

Spoiler: @Donempire
In post 858, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 308, Donempire wrote:
In post 300, Datisi wrote:meg is still townie. the wiki link was funny but i also find it townie. it doesn't win favours it doesn't "look" townie but it's showing a thought process.

ari is also lowkey townie. the agruing with xayah doesn't do much for her position in game which like. idk why scum!her would care kinda. yes this is directly going against what i said earlier about their convo, fight me

every other slot feels muddy

ama
Interesting, i think he's town as well. The content of his posts arent what convinces me, but rather i think the scum have a stranglehold on the conversation and someone as inactive as him wouldnt be able to manipulate the discourse as much as it has been manipulated. The days are going agonizingly slowly and nothings getting done, even though there have been many opportunities for cross examination and wagons.

Which brings me to the point that of the 3 most active users, meaning ari, you and ausuka, one of you is almost certainly scum. The reason i didnt include xayah is she seems to distanced from the general discourse and seems to be doing her own thing.
who is "he"?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh
I thought Meg used she/her pronouns but I just checked and it says any
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 949, Datisi wrote:mostly for the insistence that ari is town when the ari/ausuka wars were happening, personally. esp since galron flipped red, i think a more competent scum would've tried to abuse that.

i did surface like most of their posts too, but uh. not something i'm actually gonna be using i think.
why do you not rate scamper as competent scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 957, Ausuka wrote:GE and Datisi I think are partners with Galron very rarely

I don't think it's Coral here

Meg is like, uh, maybe. Same with scamper who I am probably never not going to be paranoid of :lol: they do feel a bit different here but I guess it's also a different environment?

Xayah is my prime suspect I think - Done is town, GE is town, I am unconvinced everyone pushing me yesterday was town and mafia didn't take advantage of that. Although I suppose Galron basically deciding to AWOL throws off such assumptions.

Pedit: I thought done was town :good:
ngl I hope someone tries to accuse me today because I have a very good reason why I wouldn't be partnered with Galron and I wanna slam someone with it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ftr my base inclination today is to yeet Claire but I'll wait for her to post stuff today before making that call
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw for the NKA I recall I think Ausuka saying Galron!scum indicates Don!town so that feels like it is the reason why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1028, Xayah wrote:I think the main issues I have with Meg/Coral are poral opposites in playstyle but still fit the objective of a wolf. Meg's main pushes were...well not in Ph0/gals direction and the main focus seemed to be Ari and just being a loud voice in the thread to distract from their partner.
In post 626, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm not interested in sending the rep today. Both wagons going currently are pretty good and I'd compromise to a galron lim if time comes to it.
The other posts about the scum slot? Nothing in regards to Ph0 and saying "I forget Galron exists" next is just a vote on the slot near NoD it's honestly such blatantly scum partner interaction that it makes me pause because I'd like to assume a partner would at least try to have better interactions then this but on a textbook case? Yeah we get left with this.

Corals early defense of Ph0 when they were under pressure and I had to ask them about it still rubs me the wrong way. Of course, you can be wrong and simply townread a villager but I just disagreed with the method Coral did it. I mean I thought Dati/Aus had to have one but I mistook it with familiarly over TMI (woo how fun ty for explaining that to me could've avoided this mess)

They had Galron in "I would kinda let them go"/shade tier and on paper it's a better look then Meg. So for now, I'm okay with placing my vote down.

VOTE: Meg
you just gonna brush past my concerns?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1048, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1045, Datisi wrote:
In post 1042, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1040, Xayah wrote:Who is it if it isn't me Meg?
GE or Datisi would be my guesses.
popping in at work to see this, i am very curious how you came to these two slots
I don't think its scamper after reconsidering the slot.
Coral I heavily townread.
Ausuka is a townread by play and the claim fits with done's flip.

I haven't found your play town indicative for a while. GE hasn't done a lot and I've been vocal on my scumread of ari.
your scumread on Ari felt off-base past a certain point, and I haven't really been made to or able to do much
I believe this is a read town!you can have but it feels lacking in perception.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1050, Xayah wrote:
In post 1047, Datisi wrote:@xayah is there a reason you keep avoiding my questions about your d1 reads?
mmmmmm I don't have much to say about them? I feel like I explained why I had you both at the bottom pretty clearly. What more do you want to know?
speaking of this pls address the question I had for you yday
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1056, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1053, MegAzumarill wrote:Coral all throughout the game has been very analytical, nuanced, and her thoughts feel really grounded within the game. It's evident that they are trying to solve the game beyond just a surface level to try and appear townie.
I agree with this and it makes me feel a little better about Meg I guess because I feel coral is being pushed by most people and scum Meg is kinda unlikely to take this angle. I know it could be wifom, but the end result is that they are put in a difficult position if they ever need to vote Coral which seems quite likely given their unfortunate position in the game. (Sorry dats if they're the last wolf LMAO)
ftr Coral doesn't feel as hollow as in Eurybia's Curse so I'm good marking her as town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1068, Xayah wrote:
In post 1060, Coral wrote:
In post 1030, Xayah wrote:scamper feels good
In post 1033, Xayah wrote:As long as the Elims are me Meg Coral game ends so shrug.jpg

(Well I need to read Dat more but give me a bit on that)
In post 603, Xayah wrote:If I was to order the murkey pool in order of likelihood to be a wolf it'd prob go scamper>Coral>Galron
You should also probably explain why you're willing to bet the game on a "scamper feels good" given that your most recent read there had them above only Datisi/Ausuka.
Other way around.
wtf
how does that formatting indicate " glaron likeliest wolf and scamper lest likely"?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Don and Galron were weaker slots atp, why did you TR them?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1152, Xayah wrote:
In post 1113, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1028, Xayah wrote:I think the main issues I have with Meg/Coral are poral opposites in playstyle but still fit the objective of a wolf. Meg's main pushes were...well not in Ph0/gals direction and the main focus seemed to be Ari and just being a loud voice in the thread to distract from their partner.
In post 626, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm not interested in sending the rep today. Both wagons going currently are pretty good and I'd compromise to a galron lim if time comes to it.
The other posts about the scum slot? Nothing in regards to Ph0 and saying "I forget Galron exists" next is just a vote on the slot near NoD it's honestly such blatantly scum partner interaction that it makes me pause because I'd like to assume a partner would at least try to have better interactions then this but on a textbook case? Yeah we get left with this.

Corals early defense of Ph0 when they were under pressure and I had to ask them about it still rubs me the wrong way. Of course, you can be wrong and simply townread a villager but I just disagreed with the method Coral did it. I mean I thought Dati/Aus had to have one but I mistook it with familiarly over TMI (woo how fun ty for explaining that to me could've avoided this mess)

They had Galron in "I would kinda let them go"/shade tier and on paper it's a better look then Meg. So for now, I'm okay with placing my vote down.

VOTE: Meg
you just gonna brush past my concerns?
I do not care about your concerns about my slot because as I've said I'm fine going over. And given your meta is incorrect on me. I would like if you do not use it as a crutch to try and read Coral the same way. People are people and play different games it's not like we're robots.
How is my meta on you incorrect? Are you disavowing my read rate on you?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1153, Xayah wrote:
In post 1122, Coral wrote:i don't really understand posts like , , , , , then

they seem like they're intended to just be frustrating
In post 1123, Coral wrote:like, I'm sorry but i just don't believe that the genuine town response to "why did you have this player in this spot in your read list?" is "obviously I wrote the readlist backwards, so actually my reads were correct all along"
So tldr you just don't know my personality or understand how to read me. Welcome to the club! I see my rep is still the same as ever. :P
I also called your post confusing despite being familiar with you
so this response feels out-of-line
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1116, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1056, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1053, MegAzumarill wrote:Coral all throughout the game has been very analytical, nuanced, and her thoughts feel really grounded within the game. It's evident that they are trying to solve the game beyond just a surface level to try and appear townie.
I agree with this and it makes me feel a little better about Meg I guess because I feel coral is being pushed by most people and scum Meg is kinda unlikely to take this angle. I know it could be wifom, but the end result is that they are put in a difficult position if they ever need to vote Coral which seems quite likely given their unfortunate position in the game. (Sorry dats if they're the last wolf LMAO)
ftr Coral doesn't feel as hollow as in Eurybia's Curse so I'm good marking her as town
Told y’all Coral was town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idk if you specifically could have done anything better Ausuka
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”