Favorite Open Setups Poll

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Would you like to be my neighbor?
Coalition
Chosen Mafia
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh its a poll link
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Uh the poll didnt work for me and was blank.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wont let me resubmit either so im switching to one of my other 27291 alt gmails
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? Isn't listed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok i did it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 31, T-Bone wrote:Banning anyone who doesn't vote for Noughts and Crosses
i have a 0-1 record on it so its a bad setup sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

results?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh its there i just didnt notice it at the bottom
retired

Return to “Mafia Discussion”