Save The Dragons Mafia Goon
PenguinPower Vanilla Townie

raw rand

plus role PMS:

Spoiler:
In post 6, DkKoba wrote:
Mafia GoonWelcome, staypositivefriend. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partners, Taly and Save The Dragons. You may communicate with them at any time here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=89597

You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent this from happening, or there is exactly 1 Town, 1 Mafia, and 1 Werewolf alive.

(Note: You do NOT possess a factional night kill)

Vanilla TownieWelcome, 4maskwolf, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no abilities.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Vanilla TownieWelcome, catboi, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no abilities.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Vanilla TownieWelcome, The Abomination, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no abilities.

Vanilla TownieWelcome, Not_Mafia, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no abilities.

Vanilla TownieWelcome, Pookythemagicalbear, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no abilities.

WerewolfWelcome, Arete Lastname. You are a
Werewolf
, along with your partner, AbbyandRani. You may communicate with them at any time here: posting.php?mode=edit&f=90&p=13406220

Each Night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

You win when at least half of the living players are werewolves and at least one pro-town role remains, or if you obtain full majority, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

WerewolfWelcome, AbbyandRani. You are a
Werewolf
, along with your partner, Arete Lastname. You may communicate with them at any time here: posting.php?mode=edit&f=90&p=13406220

Each Night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

You win when at least half of the living players are werewolves and at least one pro-town role remains, or if you obtain full majority, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Mafia GoonWelcome, Taly. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partners, staypositivefriend and Save The Dragons. You may communicate with them at any time here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=89597

You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent this from happening, or there is exactly 1 Town, 1 Mafia, and 1 Werewolf alive.

SeerWelcome, Meditation, you are a
Seer

Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn whether that player is a Werewolf.

Mafia GoonWelcome, Save The Dragons. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partners, staypositivefriend and Taly. You may communicate with them at any time here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=89597

Vanilla TownieWelcome, PenguinPower, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no abilities.

retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by The Abomination »

GG all!

VOTE: Catboi

upupupupupu
penguin master 69
penguin master 69
Townie
penguin master 69
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by penguin master 69 »

gg lol
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by catboi »

sorry for being a dick on day 2. something I need to work on. pooky and abomination were great this game and I shouldn't have snapped at them. But this was kind of the full mafia experience, getting both the lows and highs of it, going from vicious fighting to working together and figuring the game out. Satisfying win to take a break on.

And big thans to all my townie teammates in this game.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

it was nice to play with you again spf !

also fun to meet new faces hai brad, sabi, arete, koala cop, 4maskwoof, Metalmarsh89, Mulch, Dolby, HK, NANOOK, Cape90, lendunistus, Fatmo, Ace Marvel, Vroendal, & Neon Abigail, Sparkle$, penguin master 69.

thanks for playing !
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
penguin master 69
penguin master 69
Townie
penguin master 69
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by penguin master 69 »

In post 2429, catboi wrote:sorry for being a dick on day 2. something I need to work on. pooky and abomination were great this game and I shouldn't have snapped at them. But this was kind of the full mafia experience, getting both the lows and highs of it, going from vicious fighting to working together and figuring the game out. Satisfying win to take a break on.

its ok i still love you
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2429, catboi wrote:sorry for being a dick on day 2. something I need to work on. pooky and abomination were great this game and I shouldn't have snapped at them. But this was kind of the full mafia experience, getting both the lows and highs of it, going from vicious fighting to working together and figuring the game out. Satisfying win to take a break on.

yea sorry bout that vicious 1v1; it was not the best way to sort you but I'm not very good at reading you >_> oopz.

it was fun to work together and get the win.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2432, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

yea sorry bout that vicious 1v1; it was not the best way to sort you but I'm not very good at reading you >_> oopz.

it was fun to work together and get the win.
it's okay, to a certain extent it's part of the game, sometimes you need to have a misunderstanding and throw punches at each other in order to find each other. I just could have been less rude about it.
staypositivefriend
staypositivefriend
Goon
staypositivefriend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by staypositivefriend »

In post 2430, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it was nice to play with you again spf !

also fun to meet new faces hai brad, sabi, arete, koala cop, 4maskwoof, Metalmarsh89, Mulch, Dolby, HK, NANOOK, Cape90, lendunistus, Fatmo, Ace Marvel, Vroendal, & Neon Abigail, Sparkle$, penguin master 69.

thanks for playing !
likewise, you were probably the player i was the most actively cautious of and i spent a ton of this game explicitly playing around you/trying to avoid your suspicion lol
The Abomination
The Abomination
they
Goon
The Abomination
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by The Abomination »

I am 99.9% sure that the SPF slot is a mafia. I am one of the best SPF readers on this site, and I have a far more nuanced understanding of how she approaches games as town and mafia than most players here.

SPF is polarized - her modus operandi as a wolf is to freeze and not post, and then hope to skate by on the idea that 'she'd actually post if she was wolf'. Her reaction to people posting was this. When other people started posting, SPF did freeze up - she focused on posting the same argument, and her post count alone is why she's a mafia.

this copy pasta is becoming a reality WTF
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

GG scums, thanks Koba for modding
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2436, Not_Mafia wrote:GG scums, thanks Koba for modding
retired
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:00 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2422, DkKoba wrote:i believe this is the first time this setup was won by town on forum btw
Not even close to true, BTW:

Jungle Republic

the jungle oligarchy variant hasn't been won by town, I believe, but it's relatively new. First town win since 2017 though! Breaks up a massive chunk of scum wins on the setup.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:56 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Thanks for the carry pooky/catboi!

Thanks for modding Koba.

I’m slowly starting to shake off the rust.
<(") | (")>
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

all PTs released now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw amazing meme
retired
Arete Lastname
Arete Lastname
They/Them
Goon
Arete Lastname
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:03 am

Post by Arete Lastname »

gg everyone!
Arete Lastname
Arete Lastname
They/Them
Goon
Arete Lastname
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Arete Lastname »

In post 882, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 878, Arete Lastname wrote:oh my god I just noticed that there's literally a button at the bottom of the page to let you Iso people

this whole time whenever I want to Iso someone I've been ctrl-Fing each page until I find one of their posts and then clicking the button from there

ok maybe the Arete Last Woof is town
also I assume no one cares about this but this was actually true I'm just really oblivious >_>
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:26 am

Post by catboi »

For the purposes of archival, I used a program to export the werewolf discord chat as html, here is the link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... wolves.zip
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

-
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Completed Open Games”