Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:09 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Nancy, if you're not going to read then I'm not engaging.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:10 am

In post 949, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm being obtuse? That's fucking rich. Are you not reading my posts?

I'll state it again, just to be clear.

YOUR SLOT GAVE ALIANNA NO WAY OUT. That is scummy.

I AM NOT BLAMING THE ENTIRE ELIM ON YOU. I AM SAYING THAT YOUR PUSH/VOTE WAS BAD AND IT LOOKS SCUMMY.

You have not, and continue not to, refute my point regarding your slot giving Alianna no way out because you know it is true and this is the main cause for my read.

Instead, you chose to try and conflate two issues so that you could call my hypocritical when in fact I am not being hypocritical whatsoever. Now you've resorted to calling me obtuse because, again, you simply have no answer to my reasoning for why I scum read you.

VOTE: Fun Times
Just in case you do want to try reading at some point.

I'll quote it again for you.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 1047, Fun Times wrote:
In post 452, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 451, Fun Times wrote:LMAOOOOO THAT POP IN.... IM SOLD. ALI SCUM!!!

-Andante
Yeah I have to agree, I really didn't like that either.
In post 491, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Alianna

That's E-1 I believe.
In post 515, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Somnus and Gamma would be great cop checks.

Protect myself or Fun times if Docs.

Thanks.
And all of this goes completely out the window because we’re wrong, I call bullshit.

~Nancy

Do I need to quote more posts than these? You claim our reasoning is bad, yet you totally agreed with it andI find really gross that you had absolutely no problem with any of the bs you’re now CONVIENTLY bringing up post-flip.

I’m seriously fed up with you continuing to dodge your part of this and blame it on us. My vote stays!

~N
Hydra of Andante and Nancy Drew 39
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:25 am

My post literally answers your post.

You're so scummy it's unbelievable.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

UNVOTE:

Haven't read much past page 10, all I can conclude is that my slot had many opinions and not facts.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:30 am

You read your own slot first?
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 1053, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:My post literally answers your post.

Let’s play I’m rubber you’re glue a few hundred more times shall we or you could you know, just stop playing dumb and recognize that your posts 100% back up everything I’ve been saying.

~N
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:34 am

No, let's play you're not reading my posts because you're scummy as fuck shall we?

My post LITERALLY answers your supposed problems with me and you refuse to acknowledge it.

You can be elimmed now.
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Fun Times »

And you can go and do something can’t say because I don’t want to get banned.
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 1056, Fun Times wrote:
In post 1053, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:My post literally answers your post.

Let’s play I’m rubber you’re glue a few hundred more times shall we or you could you know, just stop playing dumb and recognize that your posts 100% back up everything I’ve been saying.

~N
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 1057, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No, let's play you're not reading my posts because you're scummy as fuck shall we?

My post LITERALLY answers your supposed problems with me and you refuse to acknowledge it.

You can be elimmed now.
Since we’re town, can I take this last part as a scum claim?

~N
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Fun Times »

ok, I'm here, but I don't want to be. Nancy, BBT, can yall just like not talk to each other? like is that the easiest solution?? I was planning on doing absolutely nothing, but if I'm needed to discuss whatever I can, I just have no interest in talking about alianna further, like, I got tunneled, I know I did, I explained why I thought alianna was maf, there's really nothing else to that story, I'll happily discuss literally anything else, IM JUST HERE FOR SOME FUN TIMES!!!!!

@BBT what's causing you the greatest concern about my actions?

-Andante
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 1041, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My goal was to have a fun time
same fam. same! FUN TIMES FOR LIFE!!!!

-Andante
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:11 am

My biggest concern is that you cornered Alianna into a scum read.

You called her frozen scum for not posting when the pressure built on her. Then, when she came into thread, you called her scum for coming into thread and posting.

So, she was scum for not posting and then scum for posting; you see how she had no way out?

Second to this, Nancy is now calling me a hypocrite for this view. I did not say Alianna was scum for not posting, though I did agree that her entry post wasn't great.

Do you see the difference between how I pushed Alianna and you did? Because Nancy can't.
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Fun Times »

@BBT if you have nothing you need from me in the next like 30 minutes, it's gonna have to wait till tomorrow for a response from me, I'm just hoping I can help fix this situation/make it more enjoyable for all right now!! If you're not around, I can fix whatever tomorrow.

UNVOTE:
I think the vote's on BBT, and I wanna take it off them for now

AYYY YOOOOO @goldfish..... where you at? I wanna discuss some content with you!!! it's kinda lonely here without you!!!

-Andante
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 1063, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:1)My biggest concern is that you cornered Alianna into a scum read.

2)You called her frozen scum for not posting when the pressure built on her. Then, when she came into thread, you called her scum for coming into thread and posting.

3)So, she was scum for not posting and then scum for posting; you see how she had no way out?

4) Second to this, Nancy is now calling me a hypocrite for this view. I did not say Alianna was scum for not posting, though I did agree that her entry post wasn't great.

5) Do you see the difference between how I pushed Alianna and you did? Because Nancy can't.

1) I mean, yeah I got tunneled, I know I did, but it's literally how my reads work... if I see someone I'm confident is scum, I can't see them as anything but towny, if you look up any Andante game, you should see something similar tbh Alianna had a chance to not be a scum read, but when you throw 50 scummy things together... then she just selfed and that was it.. like, not much you can do, but like what I don't get, you were right there with me? I said "That pop in was so scummy" and you were like "agreed" and in the end you revoted right? so then I was like, froggo was on wagon, then showed up and yelled at me, now you were on wagon and are yelling at me, and I just don't get why it's ALL my fault... like, I only have 1 vote

2) yeah sounds about right, she showed up, and was like "uhhhh idk" but if you look at the iso, all the other times she returned, she was quoting stuff!! and there, she was just reading along, commented on something in live time, and it truly looked like she was frozen scum like "I have a wagon on me, idk how I can get out of this"

3) I mean, we clearly see that whole thing 2 different ways... like, I was leaving cause people told me to chill... so if she didn't self hammer, she'd have had all you reasonable people... even nancy was there like "uhhh can you help do this for me to help tr you"

4) we're not talking about nancy... no more fighting there!! I'm here doing my best

5)the difference? I can tell you the difference between me and everyone else on the wagon sure, I had a reason, and that reason I truly believed in. half that wagon is claiming it was a RVS vote, the other half apparently had no conviction behind that vote. I'm not sure why there's an issue with me having an actual reason?

like, this alianna stuff was all me, not really nancy, and poor nancy had to deal with me going "ALIANNA IS SO SCUMMY!! ALIANNA IS LOCK SCUM!!" like, I don't blame Nancy at all for agreeing to lim Alianna there, but at some point, it's just like, when are yall moving on? we still have to decide a lim today, I'm town, so ideally not me, like, I'm down to help try and find scum, I know nancy is down with finding scum, and I see half the table is coasting cause they want no part in Fun Times Vs. The World and I quite honestly do not blame them.

So like, can we just agree to drop this Alianna stuff and actually try to find scum?

-Andante
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 1055, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You read your own slot first?
Actually, I read Something_Smart's ISO first, then my slot.
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 1066, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1055, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You read your own slot first?
Actually, I read Something_Smart's ISO first, then my slot.
What are your thoughts on your slot's ISO?
-Andante
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:42 am

Why did you choose to read your own slot first?

Is the Amish tell still a thing?
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Fun Times »

You know, funnily enough, I was like becoming ok with froggo, but Jake is ummm really making me reconsidering why I decided to go "ok, froggo could be town here, I'll just ignore for now" cause the entrance was ehh, 12 hours late it's "I read my iso!!" great job! anything else you plan on doing?

-Andante
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: jake
<(") | (")>
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Somnus »

I'm kinda having a hard time getting back into the game at the moment. I'm here and I'm reading. I'm just kind of at a loss right now. Part of it is stuff I'm dealing with, part of it is that I haven't been particularly interested in the Enchant vs. Norwee or Fun Times vs. BlueBlood shit-throwing, and part of it is that there's several players who I don't have the slightest clue where they stand or what any of their reads are. Part of that is from a slot replacement, part of it is from a slot that made a brief cameo in this game, declared an innocent check on me, and then bailed, and part of it is none of the above.

Not_Mafia: You've made a lot of quick, 1-line observations, but I can't tell who you town-read and who you scum-read.

Enchant: When you return from your 24 hour hiatus, can you elaborate on your scum-read of Norwegian? Like, yeah I know, anime avatar. But what else?

Penguin: Aside from the jake vote I guess I need to go back through your ISO later tonight before I go to bed. I know there was the post about Norwegian/BlueBlood about meta a while back. I know you've had opinions. I guess I'm just hoping you can elaborate on some of them more.

Sorry. Tired and haven't been sleeping well.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 942, Bellaphant wrote:There was lots of shit posting and arguing.
I know it's a nightm are isn't it :twisted: :twisted: :eek:
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 944, Fun Times wrote:
In post 938, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:With relation to Frog, your argument is invalid as Frog was not posting in game at the time of Ali being close to being elimmed.

So, yeah, he voted for Ali. But he voted when it was completely safe to do so and Ali was in no real danger of being elimmed. His gripe was with the way you backed Ali into a corner and every option she had was painted as being scummy.
My God you are being such a hypocrite. I find this post kind of scummy considering your play on d1. Don’t even start on me with this garbage. :roll:

~N
Where's the hypocrisy :? :? :o :eek:
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 946, Fun Times wrote:@BBT, I honestly really don’t gaf whether you buy it or not. It’s hypocritical because you put Alianna to e-1 after you didn’t like her response.

I’m also getting pretty fed up with slots who don’t exactly have their noses clean wrt to the Alianna wagon continuing to shit on us and put all of the blame for her miselim on to us, because it’s mainly slots who were voting/pushing Alianna like Frog and you who are primarily the ones doing that.

And hello, fucking newsflash, we only had one vote, so if you’re town, start looking at that maybe ffs.

~N
I agree, everyone who voted for Aliana should do some serious introspection :P :P :lol:

Return to “Completed Open Games”