Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hello friends :] New and old :] Let’s embrace the spirit of co-operation and work together :] I can’t wait to weed out the the 3 traitors among us :] Hopefully nobody comes out of a vent and we can have a victory royale :lol: as :D the kids say :] Don’t worry there won’t be any hard feelings :] I know it’s just your role PM making you betray us :] Afterwards I’m sure you can rejoin our little community for afternoon tea :] Most importantly let’s all be respectful and have FUN! :P :P :) :P :D
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 11, Alianna wrote:VOTE: Bellaphant because I'm a sheep.
Pretty sus (that’s Gen Z talk for suspicious for all you old fogeys like me out there :lol: ) for you to put a fourth vote on someone so early :] If I do say so myself buddy :] Not saying you are definitely scum my pal :] Just asking questions :wink: Again, just a happy cow, trying her best :lol:
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 44, Enchant wrote:
ATTENTION

NM
NOT CLAIMING JESTER

RED ALERT! IT'S NOT OUR NOT_MAFIA.
Why would I do that friendo :lol: There is no jester in this set-up :] Besides, it wouldn’t be very good for my wincon to claim Jester :) What a wacky act of self-flagellation that would be :lol: Oooohhh big word alert, dictionary town population me :lol: :lol: :P :P :lol: :oops: :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 32, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 12, Somnus wrote:I will be voting for the last person to join the game.
Please give me the exposition as to why this is your primary mode of conduct.
Hello there frenemy :P :P :lol: :P What do you hope to gain from this line of questioning? :good: Why ask about this of all the RVS fluff? :]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 40, Alianna wrote:Well, I'm a sheep so...

VOTE: Enchant
Just an observation friend :cool: But you're sheeping a lot :P Seems very REactive and not PROactive :cop:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 46, Somnus wrote:
In post 39, Not_Mafia wrote:Hello friends :] New and old :] Let’s embrace the spirit of co-operation and work together :] I can’t wait to weed out the the 3 traitors among us :] Hopefully nobody comes out of a vent and we can have a victory royale :lol: as :D the kids say :] Don’t worry there won’t be any hard feelings :] I know it’s just your role PM making you betray us :] Afterwards I’m sure you can rejoin our little community for afternoon tea :] Most importantly let’s all be respectful and have FUN! :P :P :) :P :D
I'm absolutely heart-broken. I was expecting to be called a clodpole and I got this instead.
Thanks for educating me pal :D I had to look up what clodpole meant :] That wouldn't be very nice of me to say :oops: Look like I'm getting evicted from Dictionary Town :lol: :lol: :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #177 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 59, Ausuka wrote:
In post 53, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm town reading NM for posting words.

Which probably means he is scum.
This read confuses me as well, how is NM's approach here ever alignment indicative? It's not like the words are exactly game relevant.
Gonna stop you there bud :P How are my posts not game relevant? :good: I think I'm asking probing questions :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 62, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: BBT

oooh this is exciting :]
I have to ask pal :oops: Why vote BBT here? :? Looks like OMGUS to me :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #187 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 66, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 61, Alianna wrote: Why did you find it scummy?
Why don't you?
That's proving a negative friendo :lol: I hope you're not dodging :evil:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #191 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 77, Enchant wrote:How to make good posts in mafia game?
I'll let you know when I figure it out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :giggle: :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #196 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 81, Ausuka wrote:
In post 74, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:For making bad posts Bella.
NM is town for verbose shitposts is easily the worst post in this game tbh
You wound me compatriot :o :o I thought my posts were pretty good :( Not the best but I'm just a cow trying her best :cry:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 82, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Oh, you think?

Even including your own posts? Damn, I find that hard to believe.
Thank you BBT but we can't let paranoia tear us apart :cop: Sometimes our biggest enemy is ourselves :evil:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 87, Ausuka wrote:

Well, a lot of your other posts like "WHAT IF THERE'S A REAL N5 COP" are strong contenders but I think that one's so vacuous and fake that yeah I would call it the worst.
Please my fellow townmates :good: Let's not fight like this :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 88, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Norwegian is town because I enjoy reading their posts.
That makes two of us :D :D :lol: :P :lol: :] :] :) :D :D :D :cool: :wink: :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 89, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 87, Ausuka wrote: Well, a lot of your other posts like "WHAT IF THERE'S A REAL N5 COP" are strong contenders but I think that one's so vacuous and fake that yeah I would call it the worst.
Are you at all concerned with hurting my delicate feelings?
:o :o :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #203 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 92, Ausuka wrote:
In post 89, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 87, Ausuka wrote: Well, a lot of your other posts like "WHAT IF THERE'S A REAL N5 COP" are strong contenders but I think that one's so vacuous and fake that yeah I would call it the worst.
Are you at all concerned with hurting my delicate feelings?
No I'm mean like that
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :o :( :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 93, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Enchant and NM are top priorities to be sorted
Well half of that is easy :wink: I'm town :giggle: :giggle: :P :giggle:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 100, Alianna wrote:I want the pagetop.
Damn you stole it from me :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 133, froggodoggo wrote:i havent gotten thru all the pages but i think BBT is scum

VOTE: BBT
You need to explain that one my newest buddy :P :wink: :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #214 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 134, Alianna wrote:
In post 132, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 130, Alianna wrote:@Ausuka

I don't really read BBT one way or another yet. The not answering my question was irritating, but iirc he did that with all my questions last game when we were both town.
If that's right, that's actually pretty rude and I apologise.
Apology accepted.
See, we can all get along :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 142, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 135, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 61, Alianna wrote: Why did you find it scummy?
I didn't initially like the first question to Gamma, although this was a minor thing.

The second post just felt wordy for the sake of it. Clearly, I couldn't possibly have a good read on NM from his few posts but I was joking around that because NM is using words (as opposed to rainbow reads-lists or some shit) that it makes me think he is town when he is probably more likely to be scum using an appealing style (humour).

Then came the buzzword read of Ali being 'genuine' and the TMI read of Enchant claim being town as if Enchant couldn't just reverse that claim at any time claiming it was an RVS joke post or whatever.

PEdit - Frog had his Weetabix this morning. Come at me bro.
again this just doesnt sound real to me. its way too hyper analytical and looks like trying to make something out of nothing. which could be excused if we werent in RVS but now youre saying this a legitimate scumread and i dont believe you think that.

how is "genuine" a buzzword and what is scummy about calling someone genuine? now that i think about it you did see early TRs as scum!indicative in a previous game but i still cant lose the sense that ur just making stuff up as an excuse to push someone and look like youre hunting
But aren't we supposed to be analytical :? :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #221 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 146, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Weetabix is an incredibly unhealthy breakfast item that i used to eat when i was a child. Typically the preparation included placing 2 whole weetabrix "bricks" in a bowl, piling on an sugar mountain on top of each. And then pouring milk so that it filled the bowl until just before reaching above the sugar height. Wettening the bricks and giving you solid chunks of pure sugar and wheat to consume.
It's only unhealthy because you put so much sugar on it, try some berries next time :wink: :wink: :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #227 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 152, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I literally said NM's style was humour (which is more likely to be scum)
I'm glad I amuse you :wink: :wink: :lol: :oops: :wink: But I'm seriously trying to find the scum here :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #229 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 153, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't ask you about your methods, or seeming lack of them. So how about you let me do mine.
But that's the whole point of the game :? :? :? I hope you're not being evasive :wink: :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #231 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 157, Alianna wrote:I already claimed but I'm not opposed to fakeclaiming twice in a row.

I'M THE JESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But there's no Jester in this set-up :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #233 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 162, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No, Norwegian.

NM is a... unique player.
Aren't we all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #234 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 163, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 154, Not_Mafia wrote:

Just an observation friend :cool: But you're sheeping a lot :P Seems very REactive and not PROactive :cop:
hi not underscore mafia. do you think alianna is mafia?
It's a bit early to be forming definitive opinions don't you think :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :wink: :cool:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #236 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 170, froggodoggo wrote:yeah I still hard agree with ausuka. I see your reasons BBT but you don't present them in a way that makes me think you believe in it. it looks like youre throwing darts for a reaction but there's no "aha!" moment you just double down and keep pushing based on nonsense. it is by definition fake solving and more people should vote BBT
Are you talking about BBT or yourself? :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #246 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 176, froggodoggo wrote:ausuka is probably town.
Everyone is probably town :neutral:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #247 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 180, Ausuka wrote:That's a good point NM :oops: I think my statement was accurate at the time :P but since you have indeed begun to make some game advancing content in your unique way! :cop:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :D :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #248 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 190, Enchant wrote:
In post 184, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What if i use humour to cope the fact that i rolled scum.
But you are not funny
:o :o :o :o :twisted: That's mean! :cop:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #250 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 197, Ausuka wrote:
In post 196, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 81, Ausuka wrote:
In post 74, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:For making bad posts Bella.
NM is town for verbose shitposts is easily the worst post in this game tbh
You wound me compatriot :o :o I thought my posts were pretty good :( Not the best but I'm just a cow trying her best :cry:
Can I join your Facebook group
I don't have a facebook group :wink: Facebook is full of boomers :twisted: and misinformation :o :o :twisted: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #251 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 208, Enchant wrote:NM

I challenge you to "only talk on emoji language" fight

First one to write word loses

You accept?
Sure thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #252 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 209, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:PEdit - Holy shit. NM, why are you town reading Ausuka? (I'm actually expecting a serious answer here, please don't disappoint
I don't think I said that :? :? :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #254 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 212, Alianna wrote:
N_M needs a cop check.
Why me?! :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #255 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 217, Bellaphant wrote:schtick
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Solving isn't a schtick :o :o :o :evil: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #256 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 223, Alianna wrote:trolling
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :mad: :? :( :shifty: :wink: :P :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #259 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 253, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 199, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 87, Ausuka wrote:

Well, a lot of your other posts like "WHAT IF THERE'S A REAL N5 COP" are strong contenders but I think that one's so vacuous and fake that yeah I would call it the worst.
Please my fellow townmates :good: Let's not fight like this :o
???
We are all residents of this town, regardless of alignment, and everyone who lives in this town in my friend, even the naughty scumbutts :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :oops: :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #260 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Meta meta bo betta
Banana fana fo feta
Fee fi fo meta

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :eek: :eek: :mrgreen: :D :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #268 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 267, Fun Times wrote:
In post 234, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 163, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 154, Not_Mafia wrote:

hi not underscore mafia. do you think alianna is mafia?
It's a bit early to be forming definitive opinions don't you think :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :wink: :cool:
That’s interesting coming from you since you like wrongly deathtunnelled me off of one post in Schadd’s game.
Let's let bygones be bygones :] And find the scums together :twisted: :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #270 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? :o This is some of the best play I’ve ever seen. :wink:
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you have an enjoyable time with him. :D
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't colourful, imaginative and exciting. Some funposters are at least somewhat boring. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that everyone would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You always add something of value. :cool: :cool: :cool:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #275 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pagetop :?: :!: :idea: :up: :right: :down: :left: :nerd: :igmeou: :shifty: :cop: :doc: :dead: :facepalm: :yawn: :( :? :mad: :cry: :evil: :good: :twisted: :eek: :o :oops: :neutral: :mrgreen: :cool: :wink: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #277 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 276, froggodoggo wrote:i have never seen BBT AtE but… ah what the hell! we’ve got time!

VOTE: Not_mafia

GETTEM
I can't believe you think I'd betray my beloved hometown :cry:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #279 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 278, froggodoggo wrote:you shouldn’t be surprised!
Why me :?: :cry:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #282 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 280, froggodoggo wrote:making snarky comments and saying things like “i HOPE you’re not doing X scummy thing!!” instead of just calling someone scummy. maybe it’s just flavor but it looks non-commital to me, like you’re pointing out scummy things with no intent to actually push on them.
It's early game :wink: I'm asking question and generating content :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #283 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 281, Bellaphant wrote:lhf.
Latvian Hockey Federation :?: :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #284 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have the most posts :o :o :giggle: :P :lol: :o :P :twisted: :doc: :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #289 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 287, Fun Times wrote:
In post 286, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Also, I'm actually enjoying NM's posting and I much prefer him playing like this to the way he usually does. For that alone, he can live until at least D2. Just for making an effort.
You prefer this? none of these posts are game related, and there just a greater focus on using emojis than literally anything gam related. Like, you "enjoy his posting" but like, what is there to enjoy? none of it is solving, and all of it is just distracting from people actually trying to solve

-Andante
:o :o :o :o :doc: Can't you see me asking questions and asserting suspicions :?: :?: :?: :o :mad: :?: :?: :!: :?:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #291 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And these are emoticons not emojis :D :) :lol: :giggle: :P :roll: :eek: :o :oops: :neutral: :mrgreen: :cool: :wink: :( :? :mad: :cry: :evil: :good: :twisted: :yawn: :facepalm: :dead: :doc: :cop: :shifty: :igmeou: :nerd: :idea:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #295 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 294, Fun Times wrote:
In post 291, Not_Mafia wrote:And these are emoticons not emojis
emoticon, emoji... same thing.. I have them disabled on Andante cause they're annoying lol

@Not_Mafia what made you decide you're spamming emotes this game/changing your playstyle?

-Andante
I don't know what you mean :? I'm just a happy cow here to express herself and save the village :) :D :wink: :cool: :cop: :doc: :good:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #297 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So far I have townvibes from BBT and Norwee :D I've played with both a lot and I think I have a pretty good sense, tonally, of their townposting :] As much as BBT hates meta, I'm metareading him town here :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :cool: :mrgreen: :lol: Sorry froggodoggo but you're is just a smidge on the abysmal side of the spectrum :( Please don't take it personally froggo, we're friends after all you have a red role pm this time :o :o :oops: :o :( :igmeou: :nerd: :o I need to mull over everyone else more before I declare where I'm at with them :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :wink: :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #298 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 297, Not_Mafia wrote:So far I have townvibes from BBT and Norwee :D I've played with both a lot and I think I have a pretty good sense, tonally, of their townposting :] As much as BBT hates meta, I'm metareading him town here :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :cool: :mrgreen: :lol: Sorry froggodoggo but
your posting*
is just a smidge on the abysmal side of the spectrum :( Please don't take it personally froggo, we're friends after all you have a red role pm this time :o :o :oops: :o :( :igmeou: :nerd: :o I need to mull over everyone else more before I declare where I'm at with them :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :wink: :)
EBWOP oopsie :facepalm: :oops: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #301 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 299, PenguinPower wrote:what...what is going on...

did I teleport to a different universe...
Of course not you silly goose :wink: Or should I say silly penguin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's your old friend Not_Mafia, same as I've always been :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #303 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Poor confused penguin :( :? :( Gather your faculties and let's get the naughty scums together :wink: :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #368 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 356, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I've said all I'm going to say on it. If you want to continue, go ahead. I'm done with the conversation.
In post 367, PenguinPower wrote:NM - are you still lolhammerhappy? I can't tell in this universe.
What universe do you mean friendo :?: :? I only know one universe and it’s the one where you and I are the best of buds :wink: :D I would never lolhammer, it’s anti-town, disrespectful to the effort everyone is putting into the game and just plain rude :eek: :o :( :lol: :wink: :]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #508 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 115, Alianna wrote:
In post 107, Ausuka wrote:
In post 104, Alianna wrote:
In post 101, Ausuka wrote:Ali is there a reason you seem totally fine with BBT blatantly refusing to answer your questions and still expecting you to answer his?
I'm not fine with it. I'd like to see an answer.
But also, it was only one question, so this seems like you may be misconstruing the situation.
I checked and it's true that you only asked one question; I saw another post with a question mark but that was indeed not actually a question. I don't think this substantially changes my opinion. Why do you think this is scum indicative?
As I said, I thought it may be a misrepresentation what happened. You're not lockscum, just a little sus.
VOTE: Alianna
While I’m not impressed w BBT’s approach to this game rn this feels like a very tepid way of engaging
Well pal :P I have to ask :mrgreen: Why did your vote end up here? :?: :nerd: On the player getting wagoned :twisted: After suspecting BBT :dead: :P :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #509 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 315, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 162, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No, Norwegian.

NM is a... unique player.
Imma be blunt I think there’s vague townpings from some of what NM has done but being humorous is par for the course with NM
He’s at least being legitimately funny this game
:o :o :o :( :( :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :giggle: :o :good: :good: :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #557 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 324, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I want you to be town, but like… it’s like you feel 2 townie 2 b town.
How do you think people should read you? Do you think you behave an certain way as scum?
But Pal :? :? :? How can someone be so towny they're scum :? :? :? I hope I don't have to doubt your intentions here :? :? :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #559 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 325, Enchant wrote:So who we lim
Why don't you decide that for yourself friendo :? :? :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #572 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 338, Ausuka wrote:Not to get told off for using meta or anything I'd probably be townleaning him anyway
Since when do you worry so much about what others think pal :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #573 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 342, Somnus wrote:And Penguin, besides noting that Not_Mafia is playing a very different style than I think we were all expecting, where are you at with regards to some of the other players in the game?
I'm playing the same way I always do :? :? :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #575 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 345, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 329, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hey there, Norwegian.

I am going to need your vote on the Alianna wagon my friend. How about it?
Ok
So Ausuka is too towny to be town, but BBT so towny you'll sheep him :? :? :wink: :o :o :eek: :twisted: :? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #580 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 360, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Meanwhile i live in an cellar apartment where i need to turn on the electrical heater every morning because my room is so badly insulated and constantly cold.
:o :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :neutral: :( :( :( :o :eek: :yawn: :( :( :(
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #584 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 371, Fun Times wrote:idk, you can ask her next time she's around. but why is that relevant to me saying I'm good with Alianna wagon? (I gave my reasons earlier)

-Andante
You seem very aggressive over banal question my buddy :o :o :o :wink: :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #588 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 375, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 368, Not_Mafia wrote:What universe do you mean friendo I only know one universe and it’s the one where you and I are the best of buds I would never lolhammer, it’s anti-town, disrespectful to the effort everyone is putting into the game and just plain rude
:igmeou:

e-1
:o :o :o It's way too early for E-1, I'm begging you all let's slow down and co-operate :o :o :oops: :giggle: :(
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #591 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

*Phew* Thanks friend :giggle:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #593 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 384, Fun Times wrote:
In post 382, PenguinPower wrote:Wow....two lolhammers not interested in lolhammering...

this is a wacky world.
in this wacky world, are you a wolf?

-Andante
No because the scum here are Mafia :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #595 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 386, Fun Times wrote:VOTE: Penguin

gg gottem. frozen scum

-Andante
Why the tonal shift from super aggressive to joke vote so quickly? :? :? :? :wink: :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #601 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 395, Fun Times wrote:this is like one of those mind games where you voting self is supposed to make me go "lol not maf" but ahhh idk!! dog and cat are chasing each other, gotta make sure no one kills the other, someone else can figure out what's happening

UNVOTE:

-Andante
And back to aggressive already :? :? :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #620 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 451, Fun Times wrote:LMAOOOOO THAT POP IN.... IM SOLD. ALI SCUM!!!

-Andante
In post 452, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 451, Fun Times wrote:LMAOOOOO THAT POP IN.... IM SOLD. ALI SCUM!!!

-Andante
Yeah I have to agree, I really didn't like that either.
Why is that scummy :?: :? :? :? :shifty:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #621 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 454, Fun Times wrote:
In post 447, Alianna wrote:Hi.
I'm back.
I apologize for having been a village idiot.
What specifically do y'all want me to respond to?
"I missed everything, but I know yall want me to respond to stuff" right... if you know we want a response, you know of at least 1 post, this is literally scum that was told to go post... you can't convince me otherwise

-Andante
But wouldn't Aliana's partners warn her to post content :?: :?: :?: :wink: :lol: :lol: :o :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #625 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 471, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 469, Ausuka wrote:Can we not locktown or lockscum Ali 24 hours into the game thanks
Scum post :D
Why :?: :? :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #630 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 438, Fun Times wrote:ok, not to dumbtell or whatever, but I thought we could only have cops/docs and this is the 2nd time I'm seeing someone talk to me about a vig. there's literally no vig in the setup??

-Andante
Is this post fake :?: :o :o :o :o :wink: :? :o :lol: You must have realised it was a joke :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #632 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 491, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Alianna

That's E-1 I believe.
No please let's slow down :o :o :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #634 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 493, PenguinPower wrote:

That's E-1 I believe.
How can you be so flippant when our lives are at stake :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #633 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 493, PenguinPower wrote:

That's E-1 I believe.
How can you be so flippant when our lives are at stake :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #638 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 496, Alianna wrote:VOTE: Alianna

Just get me out of here.
:evil: :evil: :evil: Now scum have self hammered and denied us valuable discussion and bonding time :o :o :o :o :twisted:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #639 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 505, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Self-voting, truly an heinous crime.
I vociferously agree :facepalm:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #640 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 516, Something_Smart wrote:
VC 1.FINAL
Alianna (7)- froggodoggo, Gamma Emerald, Bellaphant, NorwegianboyEE, Fun Times, BlueBloodedToffee, Alianna (HAMMER)
PenguinPower (3)- Ausuka, PenguinPower, Enchant
NorwegianboyEE (1)- Somnus

Not voting (2)- Not_Mafia, GoldfishFromTheMoon

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-19 11:00:00)

Mod notes: I feel better; Alianna does not.

Alianna was eliminated on Day 1. She was a...

Spoiler:
Town Cop

Night 1 begins now. It will end in (expired on 2022-08-12 15:00:00).
In post 517, Something_Smart wrote:
Ausuka was killed Night 1. They were a...

Spoiler:
Town Cop
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: :cry: :cry: :o :oops: :facepalm: :yawn: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry: We have lost 2 valuable members of our community's law enforcement, I hope we can band together and recover from this :oops:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #641 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 545, PenguinPower wrote:because they have reasons to think you are not aligned with the town and are taking action as a result of that...is that enough of a primer on voting in mafia?
Hmmmm interesting :wink: :lol: :lol: :shifty:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #642 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 560, Fun Times wrote:my next confident read is Not_Mafia being maf here,
:o :o :o :cry: Why me? :o :o I'm trying my best here :? :? :o :wink: :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #643 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 565, Fun Times wrote:
In post 564, Enchant wrote:
In post 559, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 325, Enchant wrote:So who we lim
Why don't you decide that for yourself friendo :? :? :wink:
Because no one listens to me.

I have less voice than jester claims.
I LISTEN TO YOU FRIENDO!!!!

-Andante
Hey that's my word :o :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P :P :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #644 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 579, Fun Times wrote:
In post 292, froggodoggo wrote:VOTE: Alianna

wagonning good and i think the sheeping plus two instances of clarifying the exact meaning of their post gives this slot scum equity. the intro is a lil LAMIST but i mightve said the same if i was here at game start :mrgreen:
In post 533, froggodoggo wrote:Don’t have much time to post rn but that self hammer fkin sucked and I want to lim the hydra for putting such overwhelming pressure on Alianna. It was ludicrous
I wasn't even pushing Alianna when froggo jumped on, yet after the flip, "It's all the hydra's fault"

like excuse me... you were voting Alianna before I even pushed her, if you thought she was town, you were more than welcome to have unvoted. this just.. it reeks of TMI tbh, like "I want to lim the hydra for that lim" just, it's this unfair amount of blame on me. I mean, I'm not going back in time and going "yeah, alianna voting the cop claim immediately after cop claimed was an obv town thing to do!!! and changing the wagon when that was clearly dying? so obv town" like, I have no regrets pushing alianna there.

Now I'll throw the question back to you, cause you want to blame me for that lim, why were you even on it in the first place? If you wanna go, I'm down. Here all week!

-Andante
I have to say my froggy friend, ANdante has a point here :P :o :wink: :cop:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #646 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 626, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 622, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm honestly probably embellishing my confidence a bit but I still think the most confident pushes on Alianna were probably all town-motivated and that includes Andante
Alright.
Anyway your arguments on me are very tunneling in nature so i don’t think there will be anything to gain from being on you at this moment.

VOTE: N_M
Their posts today are really lacking self-awareness. I doubt they don’t know that Alianna flipped town.
In post 635, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
given what happened in later posts, this string of posts he's making feel incredibly disingenuous
I hadn't caught up I was busy I swear it, please believe me, I don't want to die, I want to help the town :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #647 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 636, Enchant wrote:NM blatantly trolling you all and you falling on it.
In post 637, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 636, Enchant wrote:NM blatantly trolling you all and you falling on it.
^
How dare you :o :o I would never troll :o :o :oops:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #648 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 645, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Thankyou for reconsidering :mrgreen:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #649 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

[v[froggodoggo[/v]

I think we should settle Andante vs. Froggo, we can't have this division in our town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #693 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 659, Fun Times wrote:
In post 568, Fun Times wrote:
In post 566, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 561, Fun Times wrote:
In post 556, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 552, Gamma Emerald wrote:the confidence in the scumflip?
That isn’t townie so i do not townclear them for this.
You actually SR me here? I mean, I'm not asking to be town cleared for limming a town, I just believe there a lot better people to focus on here
How right you were.
What's the question here? I was like one of the only people who actually gave a reason for that vote. Froggo voted too, so I find it interesting froggo is coming at us, like, I wrote yall a paragraph of my full thoughts on that situation, no one had questions at the time, yall just ran with it.

- Real talk, we need to hear from goldfish, I don't like the idea of just playing this game as if goldfish isn't here

-Andante
Yeah good point. I don’t tr them either.
Okay pal here's the thing, I don't need ro want your inner hydra dialogue in the main thread, this post belongs in your PT :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #694 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 661, Fun Times wrote:
In post 572, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 338, Ausuka wrote:Not to get told off for using meta or anything I'd probably be townleaning him anyway
Since when do you worry so much about what others think pal :wink:
Umm NM, she was the nk. :shifty:

Are you not reading the game? :lol:
I was catching up friendo :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :P :o :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #695 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 672, Fun Times wrote:
In post 593, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 384, Fun Times wrote:
In post 382, PenguinPower wrote:Wow....two lolhammers not interested in lolhammering...

this is a wacky world.
in this wacky world, are you a wolf?

-Andante
No because the scum here are Mafia :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :lol:
Water is also wet. :roll:

You’re not actually funny.
:o :o :o :wink: :wink: :( :mad: :cry: :wink: :lol: :lol: :P :o :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #696 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 678, Fun Times wrote:
In post 601, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 395, Fun Times wrote:this is like one of those mind games where you voting self is supposed to make me go "lol not maf" but ahhh idk!! dog and cat are chasing each other, gotta make sure no one kills the other, someone else can figure out what's happening

UNVOTE:

-Andante
And back to aggressive already :? :? :?

How is she being aggressive with this post?
You're the same slot :mad: I'm not answering this post :wink: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #732 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 698, froggodoggo wrote:
You actually SR me here? I mean, I'm not asking to be town cleared for limming a town, I just believe there a lot better people to focus on here
How right you were.
What's the question here? I was like one of the only people who actually gave a reason for that vote. Froggo voted too, so I find it interesting froggo is coming at us, like, I wrote yall a paragraph of my full thoughts on that situation, no one had questions at the time, yall just ran with it.

- Real talk, we need to hear from goldfish, I don't like the idea of just playing this game as if goldfish isn't here

-Andante
buddy i voted when there was like 2 or 3 other votes, my vote on alianna was in no way intended for a day ending quickhammer, when the hammer happened i was catching up, tried to quote something, and realized the thread was locked. that makes no sense and im voting u after i catch up.

andante's pressure on alianna was scum-aligned no matter what their alignment, there was literally nothing they could do to please you. that is not scumhunting and it is not solving, it is pushing for a d1 elimination on someone who if you are town should have no real confidence that they will actually flip scum. nothing abt andante's play aligns with a town!pov.
3 votes is a significant wagon pal :lol: :lol: :cool: :lol: :mrgreen: :eek: :oops: :) :]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #751 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 697, Fun Times wrote:
In post 693, Not_Mafia wrote:
How right you were.

-Andante
Okay pal here's the thing, I don't need ro want your inner hydra dialogue in the main thread, this post belongs in your PT :wink:
Ask me if I care? Nope.

:) :) :) :roll: :roll: :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :cool: :cry:
You don't care about town co-operating or communicating effectively

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #755 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 700, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 644, Not_Mafia wrote:Now I'll throw the question back to you, cause you want to blame me for that lim, why were you even on it in the first place?
because a lot of their posts pinged me as scum and i wanted to pressure them to see if they could change my mind. quickhammering them does not accomplish that and in no way does my vote include anything abt wanting to kill them d1

why did you abusively pressure alianna? what was that supposed to accomplish? what sort of reaction were you looking for?
I didn't say this :? :? :o Or am I going crazy? :o :o :o :o :oops: :o :o :? :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #757 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 701, froggodoggo wrote:the quote is from fun times not not_mafia
Ooooooohhhhhh good :mrgreen: I'm not crazy :mrgreen: :o :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #758 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 706, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 576, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also what is this style i’m seeing from Gamma.
All Gamma does is say "gross post", "off vibes", "bad"
Like there is no substance at all.
i'm assuming that's just gamma's playstyle, but the one game i played with them they were SK and a mafia was TRing them d1 for meta. i have no qualms with gamma's play rn tho
3rd Party's a little different wouldn't you say :?: :cop: :shifty:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #760 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 710, Bellaphant wrote:I just caught up and am now scum reading everyone apart from sonmus (old news) and gamma (new news)
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Why meeeeee?!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #762 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 716, Fun Times wrote:cause obv nancy can’t speak for me,
She seems to have done so already :P :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #763 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 731, Enchant wrote:99% votes can be called opportunistic
I don't think so friendo :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #766 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 748, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 234, Not_Mafia wrote:It's a bit early to be forming definitive opinions don't you think
when is this happening?
Wut :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #768 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 734, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 732, Not_Mafia wrote:3 votes is a significant wagon pal
on d1 with 7 to lim? the wagon needs to double in size and then have someone claim intent and then ask for a claim and in that process no one can unvote and the person who claimed intent needs to still have intent. that’s just not true
Yup, it's 42% of the way there :lol: :wink: :wink: :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #771 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 769, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 754, Fun Times wrote:
In post 703, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 654, Fun Times wrote:Andante actually said to me in our discord that she thinks mafia would fear kill us. I told her I don’t see why sunce we were wrong.
this is so lamist. there is no reason to post this other than to grab at town cred lol
The difference is we’re actually town and you probably aren’t.
how does that relate to literally anything????
It's the whole point of the game broseph :wink: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #783 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 776, Fun Times wrote:
In post 751, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 697, Fun Times wrote:
In post 693, Not_Mafia wrote:
How right you were.

-Andante
Ask me if I care? Nope.

You don't care about town co-operating or communicating effectively
Don’t agree with you wrt hydra etiquette.
:( :( :wink: :o :P :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #784 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 774, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 766, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 234, Not_Mafia wrote:It's a bit early to be forming definitive opinions don't you think
when is this happening?
i'm asking you to give reads and push stuff instead of constantly shading me and making snarky comments. i saw one post from you with actual reads on people and i want more. with the amount of things you comment on ur clearly reading this game so what gives?
Is what you call shading not merely me articulating my suspicions on you :?: :?: :?: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #927 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 787, Somnus wrote:
In post 774, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 766, Not_Mafia wrote:
when is this happening?
i'm asking you to give reads and push stuff instead of constantly shading me and making snarky comments. i saw one post from you with actual reads on people and i want more. with the amount of things you comment on ur clearly reading this game so what gives?
I do kind of agree with this though. Not_Mafia has been active and is clearly making observations, but virtually all of it just feels like casting 1-liners/shade and then moving on to the next person. Just kind of circling around to everyone (except maybe myself?), rinse, and repeat.
Brevity is the soul of wit my friend :wink: :P :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #928 (isolation #105) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 797, PenguinPower wrote:So 2 dead cops and 2 claimed cops. Curious to see where this goes.
It's a cornucopia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #929 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 798, PenguinPower wrote:mmm wonder if it’s not ideal to hold a popcorn-style, no-night mass claim…
In post 799, PenguinPower wrote:Probably not. Scum know the numbers.
It could still narrow down scum pools though couldn't it :wink: :wink: :cool: :o :eek: :twisted:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #930 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 801, Fun Times wrote:
In post 799, PenguinPower wrote:Probably not. Scum know the numbers.
yeah I mean, how would it help us to claim? cause if people say the night they're good on... scum can plan their kills around that... and claiming cop or doc.. scum knowing the numbers could just balance it out so it's more even.. I see no benefit in claiming

now the "cop" we do have... I don't don't trust it at all, like, until goldfish does something towny, they're chilling in the pool of people i sr

-Andante
You might want to brush up on your reading comprehension there buddy :lol: :lol: :wink: :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #931 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 815, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 792, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 780, Bellaphant wrote:@frog, finding the use of language a little bit emotional: there must be better words than abusive And gaslit. Can we tone it down a little? Like, I'm not even parsing the conversation and these touch paper words aren't helpful
“Touch paper”?
I probably understand the meaning of this less due to the existence of the phrase “touch grass”
Emotive I guess. The content doesn't seem like frog actually wants to upset the hydra, but the words are going to do that. Frogs response to everything seems really overblown but I'm not sure if scum would make this much noise?
Seems pretty classic overwhelmed n00b scum to me :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #932 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 823, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think mechanically, the argument to lim Goldfish is sound.
If they are mafia then that's a win.
If they are town that's unfortunate because we didn't hit scum, but they are town that already had an check. Meaning we won't lose any more town power. And if we have N2 doctor they can protect an confirmed town!Somnus that night. And even if we don't have an doctor for that night, mafia doesn't know that. So Somnus would likely not die anyway since any doctor worth their salt should be protecting our only conf!town in that instance.
How about it's only day 2 and we just scumhunt :wink: :wink: :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1072 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 942, Bellaphant wrote:There was lots of shit posting and arguing.
I know it's a nightm are isn't it :twisted: :twisted: :eek:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1073 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 944, Fun Times wrote:
In post 938, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:With relation to Frog, your argument is invalid as Frog was not posting in game at the time of Ali being close to being elimmed.

So, yeah, he voted for Ali. But he voted when it was completely safe to do so and Ali was in no real danger of being elimmed. His gripe was with the way you backed Ali into a corner and every option she had was painted as being scummy.
My God you are being such a hypocrite. I find this post kind of scummy considering your play on d1. Don’t even start on me with this garbage. :roll:

~N
Where's the hypocrisy :? :? :o :eek:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1074 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 946, Fun Times wrote:@BBT, I honestly really don’t gaf whether you buy it or not. It’s hypocritical because you put Alianna to e-1 after you didn’t like her response.

I’m also getting pretty fed up with slots who don’t exactly have their noses clean wrt to the Alianna wagon continuing to shit on us and put all of the blame for her miselim on to us, because it’s mainly slots who were voting/pushing Alianna like Frog and you who are primarily the ones doing that.

And hello, fucking newsflash, we only had one vote, so if you’re town, start looking at that maybe ffs.

~N
I agree, everyone who voted for Aliana should do some serious introspection :P :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1075 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 949, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm being obtuse? That's fucking rich. Are you not reading my posts?

I'll state it again, just to be clear.

YOUR SLOT GAVE ALIANNA NO WAY OUT. That is scummy.

I AM NOT BLAMING THE ENTIRE ELIM ON YOU. I AM SAYING THAT YOUR PUSH/VOTE WAS BAD AND IT LOOKS SCUMMY.

You have not, and continue not to, refute my point regarding your slot giving Alianna no way out because you know it is true and this is the main cause for my read.

Instead, you chose to try and conflate two issues so that you could call my hypocritical when in fact I am not being hypocritical whatsoever. Now you've resorted to calling me obtuse because, again, you simply have no answer to my reasoning for why I scum read you.

VOTE: Fun Times
Please stop fighting I beg of you :eek: :eek: :o :cry: I think you're right but Fun Times is made up of two very emotional players :cry: :cry: :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1078 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 980, Fun Times wrote:
In post 949, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm being obtuse? That's fucking rich. Are you not reading my posts?

I'll state it again, just to be clear.

YOUR SLOT GAVE ALIANNA NO WAY OUT. That is scummy.

I AM NOT BLAMING THE ENTIRE ELIM ON YOU. I AM SAYING THAT YOUR PUSH/VOTE WAS BAD AND IT LOOKS SCUMMY.

You have not, and continue not to, refute my point regarding your slot giving Alianna no way out because you know it is true and this is the main cause for my read.

Instead, you chose to try and conflate two issues so that you could call my hypocritical when in fact I am not being hypocritical whatsoever. Now you've resorted to calling me obtuse because, again, you simply have no answer to my reasoning for why I scum read you.

VOTE: Fun Times
You’re either obtuse or scum. Should I make 50,000 more posts saying this, because I would absolutely enjoy doing that.

I’m done with you.

~N
Please, we must work together :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1079 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 986, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nice misrep.

I'll keep my vote on you, thanks though.
Illogical doesn't equal scum :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1080 (isolation #116) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's just stop engaging Nancy please :good: The slot is town. It's not productive It does nothing but derail the thread :] Capiche? :shifty:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1082 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1014, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You’re a useless slot if town, a waste of god damn space. So just be quiet.
Noooooo this division must stop :cry: :cry: :cry: :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1083 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1020, Fun Times wrote:-Andante
(Time to go back to counting how many beans are in a can of baked beans, I have lost track of what number I was on and must restart... I'll be back when I have an answer!)
I usually just count my feet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1084 (isolation #119) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why is everyone so angry :o :o :twisted: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1085 (isolation #120) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1042, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Enchant, i'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things and i regret it.

This is what I want to see :D Let's heal the divide :cool:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1086 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1046, Fun Times wrote:
In post 1036, Fun Times wrote:
In post 1021, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not focused on dead town.

I'm focused on alive scum providing bad reasoning to elim previously alive town that are now dead.

Nancy couldn't address my concerns, I was hoping that you might be able to?

That said, I like the Goldfish stuff.
You are seriously exasperating. You obviously agreed with this so-called “bad reasoning”. Want me to dig up all of your hypocritical posts agreeing with it? Being wrong doesn’t make us scum.

I can’t even have a rational conversation with you. so I won’t bother.

~N
In post 1037, Fun Times wrote:UNVOTE:

Goldfish hasn’t posted anywhere in days, so still don’t know what to make of it. Andante agrees with me on BBT having selective amnesia.

lololol
VOTE: BBT

You didn’t respond to this.
Maybe because you said you were done with him :wink: :wink: :P :lol: :roll: :eek:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1087 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1050, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nancy, if you're not going to read then I'm not engaging.
Good solution :]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1088 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1053, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:My post literally answers your post.

You're so scummy it's unbelievable.
Emotional and obtuse =/= scummy :wink: :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1089 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1055, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You read your own slot first?
Can you say ahmished tell :lol: :lol: :lol: :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1090 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1056, Fun Times wrote:
In post 1053, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:My post literally answers your post.

You're so scummy it's unbelievable.
Let’s play I’m rubber you’re glue a few hundred more times shall we or you could you know, just stop playing dumb and recognize that your posts 100% back up everything I’ve been saying.

~N

Just stop responding :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1091 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1071, Somnus wrote:Not_Mafia: You've made a lot of quick, 1-line observations, but I can't tell who you town-read and who you scum-read.
I scumread Froggo slot :wink: I'd think that was obvious :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1092 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 913, Something_Smart wrote:
Jake The Wolfie replaces froggodoggo!
Wow :eek: I've heard of a frog becoming a prince but this is ridiculous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1096 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1095, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1068, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why did you choose to read your own slot first?

Is the Amish tell still a thing?
I know my own role, but I do not know my slot, or what they have done prior to being replaced. I find the notion that I should be left in the dark about what the previous inhabitant has done to be rather silly.
But nobody is saying that my comrade :igmeou: We're asking why that was the first thing you felt the need to comment on :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1100 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1098, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1097, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1095, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1068, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why did you choose to read your own slot first?

I know my own role, but I do not know my slot, or what they have done prior to being replaced. I find the notion that I should be left in the dark about what the previous inhabitant has done to be rather silly.
You also don't know the roles or what any other slot has done in the game - I find the notion that you care about a slot you do know the role of more than those you don't to be rather silly.
Are you saying I should leave myself open to being contradicted and blindsided by the prior tenant's actions?
Weewoo weewoo misrep alert :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1107 (isolation #130) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1103, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Misrep, something that I am famous for.
although tbh better that than "that one weirdo who really wants a title, any title"
Mafia Scum is a title :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shifty: :P :cop: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1112 (isolation #131) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1111, Somnus wrote:Not much to go by so far. I wasn't really town-reading Froggo. I've never replaced into a game, but kinda weird to ISO your own slot first but it's kind of whatever to me. I want to hear his reads after he's finished catching up.
What do you think the town motivation would be to ISO your own slot :?: :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1114 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1113, Somnus wrote:Could be a few reasons.
Can you name them :?: :igmeou:

Why start your post like this then decline to offer any reasons :?: :neutral:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1142 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1115, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I think the main reason why I wod ISO Froggo is to see if they claimed anything dumb that needs retracting and redacting. Another reason would be to see, with my own eyes, why froggo had 4ish votes accordion to the_worst's votecount.
But why was his play the first real thing you felt the need to comment on? :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1143 (isolation #134) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1116, Somnus wrote:Yeah I suppose.

1.)It's a game with a lot of cops and doctors. Could be checking to see if there was a check his predecessor had made (if he had a night 1 role) rather than assuming people would have informed him of such a thing when he replaced in.

2.) Maybe he just has a weird style of approaching the game, particularly as a replace in?

3.) Wanted to first understand why his predecessor had votes on them before catching up?

I don't know. I'm not really interested in, nor have a reason in defending him. He just replaced in and assuming he's caught up tomorrow, I'd like to hear his reads.
Again, it's the fact that he felt the need to come in and immediately comment on froggo's play, it's a scum tell becuase scum's first thought is going to be how their slot is perceived, town is going to be concerned with finding scum :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1144 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1119, Gamma Emerald wrote:

It never was.
Was and is :wink: :wink: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1145 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1129, Fun Times wrote:2 things:

1) Wtf is an Amish tell?

2) I think Jake repped into a scum slot.

VOTE: Jake

~Nancy
Amish tell is when a scum slot replaces in and starts talking about their own slot's play :twisted:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1146 (isolation #137) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1130, Jake The Wolfie wrote:

1) Wtf is an Amish tell?

~Nancy
An Amish tell is when one player defends another by attacking that player's attacker.
No that's chainsawing :mad: But you knew that didn't you :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1147 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1124, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1120, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1115, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I think the main reason why I wod ISO Froggo is to see if they claimed anything dumb that needs retracting and redacting. Another reason would be to see, with my own eyes, why froggo had 4ish votes accordion to the_worst's votecount.
okay so scummy...and something that would be much better served iso'ing the slots that placed the votes.

got it.
I must admit it to everyone, that I have told a mistruth. I have not come to save your kind from the malevolent forces of the Mafia, but to instead destroy those whom appose our might. Fear not, your death will be swift and painless as I, lord of all that is evil and dark, shall slay this town like a pig.
Also this is Jake now just scumclaiming and trolling :lol: :lol: :lol: :(
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1151 (isolation #139) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1149, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1146, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1130, Jake The Wolfie wrote:

1) Wtf is an Amish tell?

~Nancy
An Amish tell is when one player defends another by attacking that player's attacker.
No that's chainsawing :mad: But you knew that didn't you :wink:
whats a chainsaw
In post 1148, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1143, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1116, Somnus wrote:Yeah I suppose.

1.)It's a game with a lot of cops and doctors. Could be checking to see if there was a check his predecessor had made (if he had a night 1 role) rather than assuming people would have informed him of such a thing when he replaced in.

2.) Maybe he just has a weird style of approaching the game, particularly as a replace in?

3.) Wanted to first understand why his predecessor had votes on them before catching up?

I don't know. I'm not really interested in, nor have a reason in defending him. He just replaced in and assuming he's caught up tomorrow, I'd like to hear his reads.
Again, it's the fact that he felt the need to come in and immediately comment on froggo's play, it's a scum tell becuase scum's first thought is going to be how their slot is perceived, town is going to be concerned with finding scum :wink:
I thought scum's first thought is "I need to commit several murders, then evade my taxes."
Or "I need a sammich"
I’m sorry :( But I just can’t engage with someone who doesn’t play this game in good faith :cry: It just goes against my moral principles :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1174 (isolation #140) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1170, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like all scum must be in Jake/Goldfish/Gamma/Enchant
Penguin has had some decent posts in this game actually.
N_M keeping up the gimmick for so long makes me think it is genuine.
BBT/Fun times not an concern.
Somnus town.
Bellaphant has felt townie this game.

Huh, guess i got some reads out after all. Just took some musing.
No gimmick here friendo :lol: Just good old fashioned scumhunting :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1224 (isolation #141) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1185, Fun Times wrote:
@mod, why hasn’t goldfish being prodded or replaced yet? It’s been almost 3 1/2 days now since they last posted?

Btw, in case anyone’s interested, goldfish hasn’t posted anywhere onsite since the 13th.

~N
He’s been posting in the scum PT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1227 (isolation #142) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1225, PenguinPower wrote:be great if jake stopped using a fake language to convey information
All language is made up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1334 (isolation #143) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1252, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not sure either.
Neither am I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1351 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1258, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Time for a seasonal readlist, and it only comes up once every season!

Jake The Wolfie
Not_Mafia
Gamma Emerald
Somnus
NorwegianboyEE
---
PenguinPower
Enchant
Bellaphant
GoldfishFromTheMoon
---
BlueBloodedToffee
Nancy Drew and Friends
Scummy
Bad readslist friendo :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1355 (isolation #145) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1274, PenguinPower wrote:Well - when one generally states their town reads, scum usually resides in the group that is not in those reads. Usually.

Shocker! I know.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1360 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1280, PenguinPower wrote:Glad you think so.
Nooooooooo :( :( :( :cry: We most stop this conflict :o :o :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1363 (isolation #147) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1362, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Who is mostly absent Bella?
My father
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1446 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1365, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 1339, Enchant wrote:Do you consider Somnus town?
You believe goldfish is cop but not their result?

~N
Wut :?: :o :? :? :? :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1447 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1380, Enchant wrote:
In post 1379, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Most of their posts are needless and witless rabble, seemingly only for the hell of it. Just skim over their ISO and you'll see what I mean.
Pretty bold for someone having NM in townreads.
:o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :cry: :wink: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1448 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1384, Enchant wrote:If i cared about you at first place.
Please cease this bickering :oops: :giggle:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1449 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1386, Somnus wrote:There's another reason why I'm particularly salty about how things have turned out for me here. Allow this epic trilogy to explain.

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1451 (isolation #152) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1394, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We are all crazy people
You can say that again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1452 (isolation #153) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1395, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No wonder this game is hard to solve, there’s nobody normal!
This is the open queue :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1453 (isolation #154) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1443, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I also feel great about Not_Mafia, and I really hope they are town because I want to see more of this kind of play in the future

If God hasn't abandoned us, Not_Mafia will have randed town.
:good: :good: :good: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1459 (isolation #155) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1454, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1439, Bellaphant wrote: @nm, some reads please?
Would you mind, NM?
N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a

F
u
n
T
i
m
e
s

S
o
m
n
u
s

B
l
u
e
B
l
o
o
d
e
d
T
o
f
f
e
e

G
a
m
m
a
E
m
e
r
a
l
d

P
e
n
g
u
i
n
P
o
w
e
r

N
o
r
w
e
g
i
a
n
b
o
y
E
E

B
e
l
l
a
p
h
a
n
t

G
o
l
d
f
i
s
h
F
r
o
m
T
h
e
M
o
o
n

E
n
c
h
a
n
t

J
a
k
e
T
h
e
W
o
l
f
i
e
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1465 (isolation #156) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1464, Somnus wrote:
In post 1459, Not_Mafia wrote:
Would you mind, NM?
N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a

F
u
n
T
i
m
e
s

S
o
m
n
u
s

B
l
u
e
B
l
o
o
d
e
d
T
o
f
f
e
e

G
a
m
m
a
E
m
e
r
a
l
d

P
e
n
g
u
i
n
P
o
w
e
r

N
o
r
w
e
g
i
a
n
b
o
y
E
E

B
e
l
l
a
p
h
a
n
t

G
o
l
d
f
i
s
h
F
r
o
m
T
h
e
M
o
o
n

E
n
c
h
a
n
t

J
a
k
e
T
h
e
W
o
l
f
i
e
This doesn't even look like it was generated via random dot org. Who...who are you, mysterious stranger?
Why would I use random.org for a readslist :? What use would that be :?: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1468 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1467, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Would you mind, NM?
N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a

F
u
n
T
i
m
e
s

S
o
m
n
u
s

B
l
u
e
B
l
o
o
d
e
d
T
o
f
f
e
e

G
a
m
m
a
E
m
e
r
a
l
d

P
e
n
g
u
i
n
P
o
w
e
r

N
o
r
w
e
g
i
a
n
b
o
y
E
E

B
e
l
l
a
p
h
a
n
t

G
o
l
d
f
i
s
h
F
r
o
m
T
h
e
M
o
o
n

E
n
c
h
a
n
t

J
a
k
e
T
h
e
W
o
l
f
i
e
Reported due to lack of emotes. Yer gonna get banned, m8
:o :o :o :o :o :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1478 (isolation #158) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1469, PenguinPower wrote:
Would you mind, NM?
N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a

F
u
n
T
i
m
e
s

S
o
m
n
u
s

B
l
u
e
B
l
o
o
d
e
d
T
o
f
f
e
e

G
a
m
m
a
E
m
e
r
a
l
d

P
e
n
g
u
i
n
P
o
w
e
r

N
o
r
w
e
g
i
a
n
b
o
y
E
E

B
e
l
l
a
p
h
a
n
t

G
o
l
d
f
i
s
h
F
r
o
m
T
h
e
M
o
o
n

E
n
c
h
a
n
t

J
a
k
e
T
h
e
W
o
l
f
i
e
They are no rainbow reads (though close) but color me impressed.
I
m
p
r
e
s
s
e
d
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1480 (isolation #159) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wouldn't really describe 5/10 as high :wink: But I've played with PP quite a lot and I think I have a good sense of PP listless town vs PP lurkscum :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1481 (isolation #160) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Jake is my only real explicit scum read, in fact, I would go as far as to say that Bellaphant and up are at the very least a town lean, Goldfish and Enchant are just in a kind PoE bin :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1526 (isolation #161) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1497, Enchant wrote:Silently putting me on E-1 with NM in game.

Lim Don Draper next.
Why would I hammer :?: :? I'm scumreading Jake more and would give intent anyway :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1531 (isolation #162) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1530, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 1527, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1493, Somnus wrote:Strictly hypothetical question, Jake, since I'm not jumping to any conclusions pre-flip like we already saw Day 1:

If you had replaced into a slot that was widely scum-read or at the very least, wasn't being town-read by most of the playerlist, how would you play it? Would you try-hard it out and try and save the slot or just kinda go along with it and have fun until you're seemingly inevitably eliminated?
Most likely I would not replace into such a slot in the first place, but were I forced to I would probably just ride it out. I'm not well known for getting myself out of getting scumread, regardless of alignment.
@NM do you have a case on why Jake’s slot is scum?
As the old saying goes :P Cases are scummy :wink: Read my ISO, the read progression is there :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1551 (isolation #163) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1549, Enchant wrote:
In post 1540, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Gonna keep voting Enchant because this is unacceptable and i don’t see them changing.
You know that mafia is not about killing people on which you are pissed, but about killing mafia, right?
Porque no los dos :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1556 (isolation #164) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1553, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1551, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1549, Enchant wrote:
In post 1540, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Gonna keep voting Enchant because this is unacceptable and i don’t see them changing.
You know that mafia is not about killing people on which you are pissed, but about killing mafia, right?
What?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1558 (isolation #165) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.7
Enchant (4)-
Bellaphant, NorwegianboyEE, Jake The Wolfie, BlueBloodedToffee
Jake The Wolfie (4)-
Not_Mafia, PenguinPower, Enchant, Somnus

Not voting (3)- GoldfishFromTheMoon, Gamma Emerald, Don Draper x Mistress

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2022-08-22 16:00:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1606 (isolation #166) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1583, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Likelihood of both Enchant and Jake being town?

High.
I'd say quite low :evil: And Jake's lecturing is a lot easier to fake as scum than Enchant's frustration is :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1616 (isolation #167) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.8
Enchant (4)-
Bellaphant, NorwegianboyEE, Jake The Wolfie
(E-2)

Jake The Wolfie (5)-
Not_Mafia, PenguinPower, Enchant, Somnus, BlueBloodedToffee
(E-1)

Not voting (3)- GoldfishFromTheMoon, Gamma Emerald, Don Draper x Mistress

Deadline is in
(expired on 2022-08-22 16:00:00)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1624 (isolation #168) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes? :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1627 (isolation #169) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You ruined it :o :twisted: :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1635 (isolation #170) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Statistically speaking, everyone is highly likely to be town :wink: :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1691 (isolation #171) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hello Kop :D Please turn your slot around and unite this divided town :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1699 (isolation #172) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1647, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: enchant
Why the switch my flightless friend :?: :cop:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1746 (isolation #173) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1639, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1638, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1634, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Most recently because they have failed to explain why they placed a vote on someone they described as highly likely to be town.
bbt said both were highly likely to be town tbf
And rather than even suggesting an alternative, they voted one of us.
Do you really think an alternative wagon is viable at this point :?: :cop:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1760 (isolation #174) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are you callign Enchant scum Kop? :?: :? :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1775 (isolation #175) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pagetop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1797 (isolation #176) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1779, Kop wrote:I was talking about the fact that BBT said that you and Jake had a high chance of flipping town, but yet has his vote there, and his natural progression that Jake is the likely one to flip scum, without any explanation. It doesn't feel right, and I don't agree with it.
Where is the contradiction here :?: :? :? Have you never had to vote between two competing wagons you didn't like and had to settle for one over the other :? :wink: :giggle:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1804 (isolation #177) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why can't you spell Enchant :?: :P :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1817 (isolation #178) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Time for Gamma, Kop and Nancy to vote
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1819 (isolation #179) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

:?: :wink: 4 hours left, why aren't you voting Nancy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1827 (isolation #180) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Results should be claimed, roles don't matter :]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1878 (isolation #181) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1858, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m just gonna say it
That’s a weird ass kill.
Really, I thought Nancy was pretty universally townread :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1879 (isolation #182) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1866, Enchant wrote:Kop claimed Cop?
I'm gonna change my username to Innocent Khild :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1880 (isolation #183) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1871, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1869, Enchant wrote:Bah. I mistaked Somnus with Goldfish.
Typical Enhant.
Lrn2spl :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1881 (isolation #184) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Competing scum wagons is possible but it's not where I want to go today :wink:
I want to see more from Kop, and want to explore my nulltown reads more, namely Norwee, Bella and Pengu :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1884 (isolation #185) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1882, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1878, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1858, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m just gonna say it
That’s a weird ass kill.
Really, I thought Nancy was pretty universally townread :?
somnus was "cleared" so while killing kop would have cleared somnus and provided an IC w/a potentially future-dated action with likely protects. killing somnus doesn't necessarily clear kop and eliminates that potential. what does killing nancy gain?

i guess there is something to be said for the wifom of scum clearing scum though.
There are potentially multiple docs per night in this set-up, any doc would have been on somnus :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1889 (isolation #186) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

If Penguin is scum then the third is Enchant, Pengion only switches to Jake there if the scumteam was committed to the bus from the beginning. There's at least one bus vote as I doubt all 3 scum just sat on Enchant and BBT's and Gamma's votes look the worst
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1890 (isolation #187) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

:P :P :P :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1894 (isolation #188) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1891, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1889, Not_Mafia wrote:If Penguin is scum then the third is Enchant, Pengion only switches to Jake there if the scumteam was committed to the bus from the beginning. There's at least one bus vote as I doubt all 3 scum just sat on Enchant and BBT's and Gamma's votes look the worst
counterpoint - gamma and i could have coasted to no elim easily with no activity.
I don't think that was certain or even likely, Nancy hydra was active and could have voted, the replacement was active at EoD and players could have switched to Enchant :shifty:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1897 (isolation #189) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1896, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1894, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1889, Not_Mafia wrote:If Penguin is scum then the third is Enchant, Pengion only switches to Jake there if the scumteam was committed to the bus from the beginning. There's at least one bus vote as I doubt all 3 scum just sat on Enchant and BBT's and Gamma's votes look the worst
counterpoint - gamma and i could have coasted to no elim easily with no activity.
I don't think that was certain or even likely, Nancy hydra was active and could have voted, the replacement was active at EoD and players could have switched to Enchant :shifty:
100% disagree with this assessment with <3 hours to go.
Well we'll agree to disagree :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1899 (isolation #190) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1893, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I was gonna comment something like what NM said regarding penguin being town for flipping but I realized that is kinda bogus theory after Friends and Enemies just happened!
What happened in Friends and Enemies :mad: :?:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1902 (isolation #191) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

:?: Did scum win
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1904 (isolation #192) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1898, Gamma Emerald wrote:why does BBT's vote look bad to you, NM? I don't need to ask about mine because I'm pretty sure of why.
Placement, There's a bus and if it's a double bus it was an early vote + Penguin, cos Penguin's vote tipped the balance and sealed Jake's fate. If it's one scum bussing, it was you or BBT just trying to get their name on the wagon for towncred. If BBT is scum, I don't think he was committed to the wagon going through, he just wanted to be seen to be pushing Jake for cred, but then the wagon went through very quickly EoD :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1905 (isolation #193) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Then we have nothing to worry about :cool:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1910 (isolation #194) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1853, Something_Smart wrote:
VC 2.FINAL
Jake The Wolfie (6)-
Not_Mafia, Enchant, Somnus, BlueBloodedToffee, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald
(HAMMER)
Enchant (3)-
Bellaphant, NorwegianboyEE, Jake The Wolfie

Not voting (2)-
Kop
Don Draper x Mistress

A
Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-22 16:00:00)
Do you think this is a realistic EoD vote count?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1912 (isolation #195) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Me neither :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1948 (isolation #196) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1941, Somnus wrote:Quick thought-dump while I've got a few minutes:

I was trying to weigh the pros and cons of a mass-claim at this point but dunno how effective it would even be. Then I thought perhaps it would just make sense if there was exactly a Night 3 Doctor for them to out themselves today. I don't think it would be in mafia's best interest to fake-claim it at this point. It would put a target on the person's back though and I ended up coming to the conclusion that it may not be beneficial anyway. So I suppose both of those ideas are likely out.
We're a day or two off mass claim, scum potentially has killed or knows all the cops, so we need to protect the very limited investigative info left to gain, if any. :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1968 (isolation #197) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If Penguin is scum with Bella, why would he not just sit on Enchant yesterday :?: :?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1970 (isolation #198) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

:) I see
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1973 (isolation #199) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Moo moo farm: moo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Completed Open Games”