Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 1, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
furtiveglance is the Innocent Child of this Thread.

Nona1510, Bellaphant and Malakittens is in their thread!
Not too much pressure there furtive.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 9, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 8, Auro wrote:I wonder if I can post in this thread but directed to the ICs of other threads - @mod, is that possible? And they can respond to me, but on their own thread, and so on?
Yes it’s allowed.
You can ping others from other threads but only allowed to talk in your own.
It kind of sucks that Gamma, Auro and furtive can’t communicate directly with each other.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Nona1510 »

@mod, we’re allowed to post from the other two threads right?

I should have checked that first but I wondered why I had access to the other two if I can only post in one of them.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 21, Malakittens wrote:
In post 18, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 1, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
furtiveglance is the Innocent Child of this Thread.

Nona1510, Bellaphant and Malakittens is in their thread!
Not too much pressure there furtive.
You don’t like pressure??
I don’t envy being in his position here. I think what I said was pretty straightforward.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 23, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 22, Nona1510 wrote:

I should have checked that first but I wondered why I had access to the other two if I can only post in one of them.
You are
NOT
allowed to post in other threads.
Only the one you were given.
No, that isn’t what I asked you. I asked if it was okay to post from the other two threads in here. Are we allowed to do that or not?

I obviously don’t want to be breaking any rules here.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 28, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 27, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 23, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 22, Nona1510 wrote:

You are
NOT
allowed to post in other threads.
Only the one you were given.
No, that isn’t what I asked you. I asked if it was okay to post from the other two threads in here. Are we allowed to do that or not?

I obviously don’t want to be breaking any rules here.

You can quote from other threads yes.
Cool.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I like obscure so far in thread 1.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 14, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 13, Bellaphant wrote:I'm the town, yes. Would I pick me right now? Maybe, I couldn't honestly tell you. Like, I think I'd much rather be the scum here, because I can just see this getting boring and frustrating for both of us
Ok, you defused my clumsy reaction test with grace and decorum. I don't think this will get boring and frustrating. Usually what happens with this kind of role in short form mafia (King in mafia.gg) is that the King will lord it over everyone and town and scum end up uniting to vote the King, despite it doing nothing.

Anyway: I have a question for everyone (which you do not have to answer): (I feel like if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it..)

If you had to choose IC, basic town or mafia, which would you want to be? (with reasons pls)
I like the one I got because I get to solve but without the pressure of having to decide. While I don’t envy you or any of the ICs, I think it’s a tough setup for scum to win. So my order of preference is basic town, IC and scum in that order. I just have to hope that you and the other ICs will get it right.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Well duh. :lol:
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 50, furtiveglance wrote:Here's a *pagetop* next SERIOUS question for everyone now:

Try and guess what my current thoughts are, and which posts have stood out to me as alignment-indicative? Are you worried that you're presently being scumread? Do you think that a nefarious mafioso could be the object of my affections? Which way do you think I'm leaning at the moment, and why?
Hopefully post 37. I don’t need to go on and on about my alignment, I would much rather just make that self-evident.

I very much hope that isn’t the case.

I can’t read your mind but I’m just going to hope and pray you figure it out and not get pocketed. I would also advise all of the ICs to take into account the other two’s reads and that’s our best chance of getting it right in all three threads. The worst mistake would be to not pay attention to their reads. I also would trust my instincts.

So furtive, what are you thoughts on the other two threads? I can’t tell so far with Gamma’s thread. YH is doing the most solving but I need to hear more from Galron and NM.

Auro’s thread, I think I still like obscure the most so far. Yume is ?? Nutmeil seems to be overdoing it.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 39, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 37, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 13, Bellaphant wrote:I'm the town, yes. Would I pick me right now? Maybe, I couldn't honestly tell you. Like, I think I'd much rather be the scum here, because I can just see this getting boring and frustrating for both of us
Ok, you defused my clumsy reaction test with grace and decorum. I don't think this will get boring and frustrating. Usually what happens with this kind of role in short form mafia (King in mafia.gg) is that the King will lord it over everyone and town and scum end up uniting to vote the King, despite it doing nothing.

Anyway: I have a question for everyone (which you do not have to answer): (I feel like if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it..)

If you had to choose IC, basic town or mafia, which would you want to be? (with reasons pls)
I like the one I got because I get to solve but without the pressure of having to decide. While I don’t envy you or any of the ICs, I think it’s a tough setup for scum to win. So my order of preference is basic town, IC and scum in that order. I just have to hope that you and the other ICs will get it right.
I imagine your solve for this thread was quite easy. :lol:
I obviously did reveal my alignment here but I understood the question to be which way you were leaning, so I interpreted this reaction that you were leaning that way.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Just looked at the other two threads. Not impressed with Galron at all in Gamma’s thread and Not Mafia hasn’t done anything yet.

So without all the participants, Your Highness currently looks the most town.

Still like obscure in Auro’s thread but Yume looks fine too.

So, Gamma and Auro, I currently wouldn’t vote for Galron or Nutmeil if I were you.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I suppose you could have also been possibly leaning towards Bella with this. I guess I just projected what I know to be true on to you.

It’s really frustrating to me that the other ICs aren’t doinv more to solve the other threads they aren’t in. Auro hasn’t given any thoughts yet, has he?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 67, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 26, Yume wrote:I mean, you two are obviously tryharding too hard.
This is a tautology isn't it? Tryharding implies that you're trying too hard. My point is that Yume either really feels this or really wants Auro to feel it. What do you guys make of it?
Well, that’s what’s got me stumped. I do think Yume really believes this but I’m torn because obscure feels pretty damn genuine.

So still like them the best but less certain now. Still like nutmiel the least.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Actually nutmiel is looking better now but really didn’t like his opening. I still like obscure the best.

I’m glad we have two weeks though.

Hopefully Not Mafia posts something before then.

Galron not being willing to read any other threads looks really bad.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

[align=][/align]
In post 78, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 24, Not_Mafia wrote:Imagine having 4 pages of discussion so soon, group 3 are a bunch of losers
Does anyone have any good comebacks for this?

Will this do?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 17, Galron wrote:Yeah I'm not reading other threads. I only joined this game because pd seems cool.
In post 26, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 25, Gamma Emerald wrote:NM, what is your take on the events of the other threads?
I'm not reading them
I feel bad for Gamma. We have the best thread out of the three.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

Your Highness is the only one putting in any effort into Gamma’s thread.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 88, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 71, Nona1510 wrote:Actually nutmiel is looking better now but really didn’t like his opening. I still like obscure the best.

What do you like about obscure, Nona? I find obscure to be sus.
Oh really? What do you find sus about them?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 89, furtiveglance wrote:If I had to lock in my picks for the other 2 threads after 2 days I'd say Your Highness and Hutmeil.
Oh lol, I’ve been spelling that wrong, sorry Hutmeil.

But why Hutmeil over Obscure?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 91, Malakittens wrote:Ftr I have a fever of 102 so I might not be posting as much rn until I break it
Feel better.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 31, Auro wrote:I'd like to share that I (think I) have a good gamesolve technique!! If only us ICs had our own private thread. I'll share my hunches for T1/T3 mafia later.
To the ICs in the other threads, let's try to align our gamesolve before submitting our answers.
That I think should be pretty obvious but yeah, ICs need to try to somehow navigate a masonry without direct communication.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 35, hutmeil wrote:
In post 32, Auro wrote:I'd actually love to see you discuss with the other two in this thread about the entire game.
Do you have any particular questions in mind?
I really wonder what Auro is looking for with this. In a different setup where you have one IC, two vts and only one mafia, I’d get it but I really don’t see how my discussing anything with players I actually know to be scum accomplishes much. That’s what makes both Galron and Not Mafia’s refusal to discuss or even read the other two threads is completely baffling to me whatsoever their alignments.

Both are clearly being antitown. I think that at least is definitely obvious.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I would actually have much preferred that type of setup, because then I could actually solve directly in this thread but I have to read the other two threads to be able to do anything useful.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 97, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 90, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 88, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 71, Nona1510 wrote:Actually nutmiel is looking better now but really didn’t like his opening. I still like obscure the best.

What do you like about obscure, Nona? I find obscure to be sus.
Oh really? What do you find sus about them?
Tone is too casual, feels forced. Hutmeil is more earnest.
You think obscure seems “casual”? That’s not my impression. They seem really passionate. The only one really not doing much is Yume.

As for Gamma’s thread. YourHighness is the only one doing anything. If they’re not the vt in that, then one of NM, Galron is really dropping the ball.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 99, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 32, YourHighness wrote:thread 2 i still think obscure is town, huntmeal seems overly friendly in the mafia way and is trying to get the ics on his side and itskinda wierd and yumi sound like he is lying through the teeth, like he had pain typing his words so ya i pick obscure there
Damn I feel bad for huntmeal. I mean Nutmeil was bad enough, but sheeeeeeesh
Yeah poor Oatmeal. Sorry, just couldn’t help myself. XD
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

The crazy thing is that why is hutmeil making reads on obscure and Yume? Seems completely pointless. It’s like he seems to be saying that if I didn’t know my alignment, these are the reads I would have. And I have to convince the IC, well that’s true for everyone who’s not the actual IC.

I’m just going to focus on trying to find the other two vts and that’s what I think the focus needs to be for whomever the other two vts are.

Right now, still lean obscure over hutmeil but he’s looking a lot better, still not a fan of his entrance though. NM probably looks the worst in Gamma’s thread but Galron really doesn’t look much better. As long as YourHighness is the only one doing anything, it’s seems reasonable to think it’s him.

Neither NM or Galron are doing any solving and that also extends to Yume in Auro’s thread, so based off of what we’re seeing so far, that’s where I am currently.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:13 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I think unless not doing much of anything is scum indicative for all the players this could conceivably apply to, it’s probably unlikely we get it right on the first try

That said, rushing solves makes no sense here. If we can get it right on the first try, then so much better. Only negative is the possibility of apathy setting in.

I personally find the other two threads extremely frustrating to read when compared with ours and when you consider that those are the only two I can actually try to solve, it just gets really boring waiting for someone in the other threads to post.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 121, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 120, Nona1510 wrote:I think unless not doing much of anything is scum indicative for all the players this could conceivably apply to, it’s probably unlikely we get it right on the first try
Are you saying you don't think that Your Highness/Hutmeil/Obscure contains the other 2 town? They're the more active players in the other threads.
If things continue the way they have been, then I would say. it’s probably likely that this is the case. I think if YourHighness isn’t the vt, he probably cannot maintain that same high level of efforting and I think that which is the town in Hutmeil, Obscure because I think scum is less likely to be motivated to try to solve, should hopefully become very obvious over time.

I would love it if all of the ICs laid out their respective points wrt both hutmeil and obscure. I still don’t understand why you don’t feel obscure is sincere? I have the exact opposite impression.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:56 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 54, Auro wrote:How we lookin'? I think I'm happy just rewarding effort as a heuristic. I think town in any thread has a direct interest in gamesolving the other two threads.

@Nona from the other thread: you mentioned Yume looked okay at one point, any post from Yume that gave you townie vibes?
@
Nutmeg
hutmeil: What's your solve of the other two threads? I'm pretty sure you'd agree on YourHighness as town from Thread 2.
@Malakittens: What do you think of hutmeil versus obscure in this thread?
@Gamma: Not that this will lead anywhere - but can we ask Not_Mafia and Galron to simply pick a name from the other threads for VT? Even if they haven't read the other Threads and are randomly choosing.
Auro, Yume hasn’t done anything at all and she hasn’t posted in 5 days and is well overdue for a prod. Unfortunately she hasn’t posted anywhere on site, so that doesn’t tell us much.

That said, both of Obscure and
Nutmeg
. lololol hutmeil are doing more. The fact that Yume has not taken any interest in either of the other two threads, doesn’t really fill me with too much confidence.

btw @mod, I think Yume is well overdue for a prod.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Nona1510 »

furtive does it concern you at all that the two other ICs are not mindmelding with you on obscure? While I agree both obscure and hutmeil are looking pretty good right now, you still haven’t really explained to me why you don’t think obscure is sincere?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 132, furtiveglance wrote:I'm pretty sure we'll get at least one right but not all 3 right (2/3 chance), so my view only really matters if I'm chosen by mafia.
While that’s true, I meant that why aren’t you considering their opinions?

While it’s not currently your decision to make. which is obviously true, fypov, you should want to be looking at the only two slots you know 100% to be town for their reasoning and that would obviously apply to all three threads.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 53, Gamma Emerald wrote:Auro suggest I ask NM and Galron this but I'll field it to everyone:
Who is your read for VT in the other threads? Just give a random name if you haven't read them.
Right now, I’m guessing YourHighness from your thread. Auro’s is a lot tougher but I still think obscure feels the most genuine, so I’m leaning there.

I hope that helps.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

I think the vts in the other threads are likely not Yume or Galron.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 154, furtiveglance wrote:@Nona. Come in.
I need to reread the thread more. I know I don’t envy Gamma because he has only one slot actually doing anything in his thread, so I honestly don’t know what I’d do if I were him but everyone should be reading all the threads or why are they even bothering?

And then you have a mod who is allowing inactive slots to do nothing for days, so it’s hard to actually care about this game when the mod isn’t doing his due diligence and only a few people are actually doing anything.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Nona1510 »

It’s extremely frustrating that both obscure and hutmeil are waffling on me and Bella, so that obviously isn’t helping.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Mod, can you please prod all inactive slots?

Like this is beyond ridiculous.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Nona1510 »

My take furtive is that both of them look good and Bella locking in hutmeil makes me want to do the exact opposite of that. But that shouldn’t influence my read. Basically, the only real difference I currently see between hutmeil and obscure is that I still have qualms about his entrance.

We have essentially three slots refusing to essentially do anything but Bella claims to have reads on all three of them? They all look the same to me. In Gamma’s thread, no one is currently doing anything in there but Gamma and in Auro’s thread, I don’t think Yume is the vt because both hutmeil and obscure are doing more.

So sorry furtive can’t lock in either obscure or hutmeil for you or anyone but myself but I have to still go back to my initial read of not liking hutmeil’s entrance and feeeling obscure is more genuine.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 158, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 156, Nona1510 wrote:It’s extremely frustrating that both obscure and hutmeil are waffling on me and Bella, so that obviously isn’t helping.
And you're not waffling on them? :lol:
Well I honestly don’t know and you want me to lock in one and I can’t. If I have to pick right now, I still lean obscure over hutmeil.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I’m not the IC, so technically I don’t have to lock in anything.

I told you what my read is. I don’t think it’s Yume because she’s not doing anything. Am I certain it’s obscure and not hutmeil? Obviously no but it’s currently my best guess.

You don’t agree with me anyway right unless that’s changed?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 160, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 158, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 156, Nona1510 wrote:It’s extremely frustrating that both obscure and hutmeil are waffling on me and Bella, so that obviously isn’t helping.
And you're not waffling on them? :lol:
Well I honestly don’t know and you want me to lock in one and I can’t. If I have to pick right now, I still lean obscure over hutmeil.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 167, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 166, Nona1510 wrote:I’m not the IC, so technically I don’t have to lock in anything.

I told you what my read is. I don’t think it’s Yume because she’s not doing anything. Am I certain it’s obscure and not hutmeil? Obviously no but it’s currently my best guess.

You don’t agree with me anyway right unless that’s changed?
Let's say I abdicated and made you the IC. Who are you locking in?
If I’m Auro and have to decide right now, I pick obscure.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 172, Bellaphant wrote:...you know, I thought the second the other game ended it would've been obvious it was me, I thought part of the reason you were scum reading me there was because my tone was so different!
I was seriously pissed that the thread was locked before I could respond to this.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 177, furtiveglance wrote:I feel honoured to be chosen as the least likely to choose correctly.

Here are your initial tasks.

Hutmeil: Go and find some old games of Nona, if there are any. Do they have any scumtells?

Nona: Do you think you were the only town chosen?

Not_Mafia: Were you surprised when GE picked you? Or were you confident?
2 different mafia and 1 different town will be assigned to an IC’s thread.
The IC has 2 weeks to decide who they think the town is among the 3.
furtive, I know I’m the only town here, just like I obviously knew that both Bella and Mala had to be scum.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

Oh I see. Yeah, I hadn’t changed my mind since you initially asked me. My best guess at the time was him and YourHighness for the ofher two but when Gamma picked Not Mafia, I just hoped I was wrong.

I would be absolutely flabergasted if it turned out to actually be either or both Yume or Galron.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 192, furtiveglance wrote:Feeling a bit stuck at the moment.

Do you guys have any arguments that you think will help me?
I wish I could think of something that could help you.

I will try to think of something, hopefully.

All I can come up with right now is possible theories why scum chose me specifically. I think Bella trying to make you doubt you choosing me, was an obvious ploy to make you question your decision, just in case the other two ICs chose incorrectly and it’s obvious that at least one did, since Not Mafia is here.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 204, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 198, Nona1510 wrote:

All I can come up with right now is possible theories why scum chose me specifically. I think Bella trying to make you doubt you choosing me, was an obvious ploy to make you question your decision, just in case the other two ICs chose incorrectly and it’s obvious that at least one did, since Not Mafia is here.
From your perspective, is Not_Mafia more obvious mafia than hutmeil?
Do you mean am I more surprised by hutmeil being scum? Both are equally obvious scum to me right now. If you’re asking about before the IC picks, then my best guesses at the other two vts were obscure and YoirHighness. If your asking which pick I was the most shocked at? Then yes, I would agree on NM.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:54 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 207, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 204, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 198, Nona1510 wrote:

From your perspective, is Not_Mafia more obvious mafia than hutmeil?
Do you mean am I more surprised by hutmeil being scum? Both are equally obvious scum to me right now. If you’re asking about before the IC picks, then my best guesses at the other two vts were obscure and YoirHighness. If your asking which pick I was the most shocked at? Then yes, I would agree on NM.
furtive, I know Gamma chose wrong because Not Mafia is here. No IC chose hutmeil. I don’t think Yume was vt in Auro’s thread, so that’s what I’m saying. I know both hutmeil and Not Mafia are scum, I’m obviously not certain that obscure is vt but that seems the most likely. Does that make what I’m saying cleaer to you or not?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:15 am

Post by Nona1510 »

What I’m saying is that I know for certain that both hutmeil and Not Mafia are scum, the same way I also know that Bella and Mala are also scum. All are equally obvious scum because I’m vt.

As for obscure, Yume, YourHighness, Galron, the best I can do is try to the best of my ability to guess their alignments and my best guesses are that the vts are most likely obscure and YourHighness, which if I’m right would obviously mean that Auro chose correctly but I don’t know that for certain. That’s why I said at least one IC chose incorrectly, because I actually know that Gamma did but I don’t know for sure if Auro did but I really don’t think so.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Nona1510 »

You picking Not Mafia really helped us because had you picked YourHighness instead, we couldn’t have chosen him because I don’t think anyone townread Galron.

So, our win would have been a lot more difficult to achieve in that case.

Sorry furtive. Me and hutmeil were banking on you likely choosing between us and Not Mafia haven’t read the other two threads helped that a lot.

Gg. Thanks for modding PD. Next time, I would suggest two vts to every scum in each thread because that would make it more interesting both for town to scumhunt and for scum to fake fake scumhunt.

It’s a lot less fun to be “I know I’m town because everyone but the IC is scum” regardless of your alignment.

Much thanks especially to hutmeil, mala and YourHighness. I would also recommend that they’re be some future rule that all scum need to check into the scum pt periodically because only me, hutmeil, mala and (YourHighness replace in) Enchant did that, so we had no way to communicate with Yume, Galron and YourHighness, which was really frustrating.

Return to “Completed Open Games”