How to fill the queues

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

How to fill the queues

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed May 18, 2022 8:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Most of them are partially empty and/or games seem to take forever to fill. I know it wasn’t like this when I initially joined back in 2018.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu May 19, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really get it, why is it the fault of the administration?
I think it’s a multifaceted problem. There are sitting empty queue spots and an awful lot of games that are queued aren’t filling. So there seems to be both a lack of interest in both modding and playing games. So we need to fix that.

Eta: Moderation Transparency and Accountability
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Thu May 19, 2022 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15, furtiveglance wrote:If we merged the newbie queue with the normal or open queue (by which I mean no more NewD3 and Newbies can join an open or a normal), those games might fill quicker. I feel like Newbie queue has lost its value, most newbies already know mafia a bit and should be invited to a fun game/setup instead of the basic one.
+1

I think that’s a really great idea.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1091, Nero Cain wrote:yeah they need to just combine it with central park and mayfair club and only run newbie level games when there are actual newbies that join and need/want a low impact game to learn.

The road to central park and the Mayfair Club
Like I’m currently signed up for a micro that is taking forever to fill - IF if ever does.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Most games take forever to fill and something really needs to be done about it asap imo.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mafia Discussion”