MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In fact, you know what, I'm invested in this one - if everyone can send in town/null/scum readlists I'll compile them together and see where we're at.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

You're around now Porkens - nine players, feel free to submit your list. Town/null/scum, easy to separate with nine players.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

No order within groups:

Ger
Salsa
Professor

Njak
Malcomb

Gal
Kitty
Birdy

Ish
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1027, Porkens wrote:No order within groups:

Ger
Salsa
Professor

Njak
Malcomb

Gal
Kitty
Birdy

Ish
Cool, so your list is town/town-lean/scum-lean/scummy?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: birdbrain!!
As of late yesterday I read to somewhere in page 20, where I was around here in my mind:
Porkens to mid
NJAC drops down to mid, see Cres 118 which I parrot "NJAC has asked a lot of questions that feel like they're not going anywhere." Stuff like 162 still makes me not fully invested in the read and I do feel like he repeatedly re-asks the questions in a sincere way to push his reads forward.
Drap ehh. what pinged me on reread is the fixation on the # of scum as a vehicle for scumread instead of just as a discussion topic, eg. 205, 225, this feels like it could come from a scum mindset since they have that number more at the front of their mind compared to town imo. I still want to lean town tho
Kitty nulltownish, mostly gut based on their posting style.
Salsa still feels town based on her tone @ me. 217 also brazenly going from scum to null on me since we had a similar thought feels alright, only after an admission that I had started to TR her which I feel like scum wouldn't be so brazen about.
It's difficult for me to consider Ger scum. Though if townCrescent and my TRs believe in it since they have more meta experience with him I'm going to spend D2 trying to level with them.
Galron can be scum if he's a better player under pressure than I suspected.
I waffle around with considering Malcolm scum but nah. 482 is the biggest what-if I could find as a reason for a team with Malcolm in it to shoot Crescent.

----

603 malcolm votes gal E-2, wayward e1 shortly after
I can see page 26 ger being a TMI "he's flipping town I'm calling it" behavior towards galron assuming galron town.
lmao even knowing wayward flipped town every time i read his posts my lip curls and I get a gut scum vibe. I need to get my radar serviced!!
In post 654, Wayward Son wrote:@ Crescent I'll sheep your read, I think you may be right. Sigh.

VOTE: geraintm
like on a reread I still do a doubletake to see who posted this sigh heard around the world!! Woe!

I'm starting to see where page 27 Crescent is coming from wrt Gera's lack of acknowledgement of the counterwagon to Galron.

699 feels town drapion, I skimmed this post fittingly and it sits well with me.

704 malcolm vote onto ger still makes sense given their direction wrt ger D1

I get where porkens 712 is coming from but I expected more follow-up with it

page 29 kitty vote on galron makes galron-kitty really unlikely imo, esp if gera is town, since some momentum of the galron wagon was lifted at that point while ger was being scrutinized and wayward was a wagon option. I still stand by what I said in 724, if kitty is scum I can see post 541 being a defensive scumteam move with Mal.
In post 755, MalcolmTucker wrote:In situations like these I feel scum are often reluctant to move around if their teammate is in trouble or if it's all townies up for the chop - and Porkens' posts while the rest of us were changing our votes ping me as possible scum.

For one Porkens' tone is suddenly a lot more forceful here, it's like they're suddenly a lot more confident in their opinion. Suddenly my vote is scummy and there's no way Ger can be scum. That's out of tune with the player we saw from earlier in the game, and notably Porkens doesn't move their vote at all here. They sit on the earlier Wayward vote.

While a team of Porkens/Ger with a strong defence is possible I worry from these posts Porkens is scum slipping that they know too much and wanting town-cred if Ger doesn't come back scum.

I've TR'd Porkens till now but these posts really ping me as possible scum - probably too late for us to change wagons now but we should keep a close eye on Porkens tomorrow for me.
Malcolm and Porkens team feels unlikely from this angle of drawing attention to porkens. I do agree that Porkens' attitude toward the game has completely changed!! The early unsure-energy is gone and the question is whether that energy was fabricated in the first place.
In post 768, MalcolmTucker wrote:In fact, know what - going to try this wagon and see if anyone is interested. Happy to go back to someone else if it doesn't go anywhere.

VOTE: Porkens
this further lends credence, scum malcolm vs town wayward would want to keep pressing at this juncture until wayward is limmed/claims a PR, so I don't think they'd go on buddy porkens here. Scum malcolm in a vacuum does have motive to move off wayward here though, since wayward at this point in the game was sort of teasing that they were a PR. By the same token malcolm-ger feels unlikely with 793. I do get town vibes from mal's vote switches on that sunday as a whole though, I feel l like scum malcolm would push much harder on wayward to suss out if they're absolutely a PR or not before pushing their pressure elsewhere on page 32.
In post 818, Galron wrote:It just occurred to me that gera investigates as town maybe? That could be the reason for asking for a scan? Is that even a role?
Godfather!!!

I doubt Salsa-galron is a team given the timing of 863.

I read through from around p25 from the perspective of "who would be scum and shoot Crescent here" and Ger and Malcolm to a lesser extent fit the bill. Salsa slighty more townpoints since I feel like she started expressing doubts about Crescent in-thread around end of D1 so she might be less inclined to shoot Cres. This is loosely based off her 733 post.
--
Day 2
If Ger is town I expect scum to have an immediate gameplan going into this by aiming at him using Cres's death as ammunition. Salsa's vote is ok, NJAC's is eh. 898 feels a bit forced.
Ger's Day2 entry feels neutral, hard to read for me.
Drap's Day2 entry towards NJAC and me feels alright. Malcolm as well.
Galron neutral Day2 so far
I like malcolm's response to kitty in 944 since he wrote all that out in response instead of just saying "who?" :lol:
Malcolm's heated response to 983 I guess I can understand from either alignment, but it would be difficult to fabricate that frustration ig. I like post 981 from ger as well.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Porkens »

town

Null

Scummy
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Separate for cohesion!!
In post 912, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 903, Shiidaji wrote:Malcolm can you reply to my 732 wrt Crescent's case on Ger I'd really like that :)
Gera's play has been contradictory and at times reads as someone less playing from a townie POV and more someone who is informed trying to mask their scum motives.

Towards the end of D1 you had Gera regularly saying we definitely wouldn't hit scum. This felt less like a prediction and more like an attempt to seem like a townie with foresight that was overdone - despite acknowledging Wayward was town Ger made no attempt to formulate a viable alternative. This is sort of a hallmark of Ger's D1 play but the issue is they'd have happily eliminated me, so it wasn't consistent here; basically Ger essentially refused to participate in the wagon unless it was the one wagon Ger wanted.

And their push on me was rubbish and fabricated from very little too, read more like scum forcing a read on someone they knew wouldn't be limmed.
I got something different from Crescent's first case post but this reply satisfies me. I was having issues parsing what she was saying about ger claiming to not pay attention to the gamestate, all the while claiming that "scum aren't pushing viable counterwagons" or something to that effect.
In post 916, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 690, Porkens wrote:I strongly believe ger is town.
In post 712, Porkens wrote:
In post 704, MalcolmTucker wrote:I think Crescent's case on Gera is solid. Their contradictions here do not make sense as town. Moving my vote before going to sleep.

VOTE: Geraintm
That’s a scummy fucking vote.
What do people think of these posts? On the one hand they feel a bit too obvious for Porkens and Gera to be teammates. Scum would typically be more subtle. But from Porkens' game so far I'm not exactly sure subtlety is something they really do. The second post here feels like an overreaction; why does Porkens, as someone who admitted themselves struggled with reads, have such a strong townread and visceral reaction to a vote on a player who is notoriously difficult to read confidently in D1?
Your 704 initially also pinged me in a gut-check way much like a lot of wayward's posts do. But that was mostly because I wasn't keeping track of your read of Ger at that point in time. On a reread I'm more ok on 704.
In post 918, geraintm wrote:
In post 913, Salsabil Faria wrote:
My POE is
{
Professor
Porkens
Shiidaji
Galron
geraintm
}
(in no particular order) by creating the town-block including
{
NJAC
Malcolm
Kitty
}
#
you voted off a towie, you dont get to make town blocs
naughty naughty :)
In post 993, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Something happened irl, not in the state of mind where I can commit atm.... but I'll get there eventually.

Meantime,
Galron
has the higher chance to flip scum than
geraintm
ig, maybe
Crescent
nk was to frame town!
geraintm
aka another miselimination.

VOTE: Galron

Also, I'm removing
Shiidaji
from the POE but not putting them in the town block yet and removing
Kitty
from the town block but not putting them in the POE yet.

Another thing,
Porken
has a higher chance to be scum than
Kitty
imo.
I agree with most of this but putting aside the NK what do you personally think about ger's response to Malcolm in post 981? I feel like Malcolm's frustrations are genuine regardless of alignment, but I get a town vibe from ger's 981.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Hi Porkens since you're here can you describe what was in your head when you wrote this lul :)
In post 881, Porkens wrote:What a weird wagon to go the distance.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Porkens »

Wayward was a pure gut read for me, his reaction didn’t change that, but I didn’t make any kind of case whatsoever or try to persuade anyone and yet it happened
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Those feel like townie posts from Shii.

Shii - you're correct my positioning moving off Wayward was solid. I scumread them early on but read back those posts and it's clear they had a town attitude, a solid mix of still involving themselves in the game but not caring too much if they got eliminated. I pointed this out and was happy to eliminate Ger or explore Porkens.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1030, Porkens wrote:town

Null

Scummy
But you have four categories?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1035, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1030, Porkens wrote:town

Null

Scummy
But you have four categories?
Wait is Ish meant to be blank or something? I get it now.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Porkens why not vote me right now? Drapion wants pressure on me and I feel like it's in your MO to join him since you townread him.
In post 1025, MalcolmTucker wrote:In fact, you know what, I'm invested in this one - if everyone can send in town/null/scum readlists I'll compile them together and see where we're at.
I'm down after I go stretch my poor back and go run in the park :) We finally got a chilly and non-humid night over here.
In post 1034, MalcolmTucker wrote:Those feel like townie posts from Shii.

Shii - you're correct my positioning moving off Wayward was solid. I scumread them early on but read back those posts and it's clear they had a town attitude, a solid mix of still involving themselves in the game but not caring too much if they got eliminated. I pointed this out and was happy to eliminate Ger or explore Porkens.
Typing it out like that sounds a bit masturbatory tbqh but I get that it is a crux of your discussion with ger!! Solid :] :]
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

Yeah mafia are power wolfing probably idk if I want to deal with it though can we execute me today?
I’m just a backup. :/
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:15 pm

Post by Greeting »

Votecount 2.3
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
(2017)

Commentary: The hook of this song is ridiculously good. This song actually won Ed Sheeran a 2018 Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo Performance.

Galron
(2): KittyTacky, Salsabil Faria
geraintm
(2): NJAC, MalcolmTucker
Shiidaji
(1): ProfessorDrapion
Not Voting
(4): geraintm, Porkens, Galron, Shiidaji

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 2 ends in: (expired on 2022-09-28 19:17:00).

Mod note: I had fixed the icon, thanks @KittyTacky.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@
Shiidaji
, I now think
geraintm
&
Malcolm
is TvT which can indicate scum!
NJAC
for these reasons:

Scum!them couldn’t vote
Wayward
because they were tonwreading them throughout D1.

Scum!them didn’t
have to
vote
Wayward
because town!
Malcolm
was there to make sure the elimination.

Scum!them could easily voted town!
Galron
without joining town
geraintm
wagon unless
Galron
is there scum partner and the main elimination was between
Wayward
&
Galron

So I can see, by doing all of these, scum!
NJAC
was aiming for the towncred and killed
Crescent
to frame town!
geraintm

Now, there are something I catch from
Porkens
's ISO:
⇨ got 1st ping (now realised they also didn't RVS).

, ⇨ got 2nd ping... Like
Crescent
said in , the
scan
word was pretty obvious to understand.

, , , ⇨ still don't like this, feels
forcefully acting dumb

⇨ got 3rd ping ➤ "
I’m going to try and not get miseliminated. That’s really my only goal.
"

⇨ "
And when I’m scum I almost always get caught.
" ➤ I believe that's why they're non-commited & lurking.

⇨ The famous
gut vote
on
Wayward
but upon pressuring they gave insufficient logic for the reasoning behind the vote in , .
But in D2, they literally lied & contradict the whole thing in .

I also notice a behavioural pattern here, when
Porkens
gets cornered by questioning, they trun the question towards the person who initially ask (or shading them) by dodging the answer (or lurking).... I think it’s a scum move for them. These posts are for the matter ➤ (which
Crescent
called out in & while
Malcolm
kept asking for their thoughts in , , , , & .

I'm gonna check
NJAC
's ISO later but I believe all the scums are in this pool: {
Galron
Porkens
NJAC
Kitty
Professor
} with no particular order.

@Malcolm
, my current read-list looks like this (in no order):

Malcolm

Shiidaji

geraintm

NJAC

Kitty

Professor

Galron

Porkens
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:17 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1040, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@
Shiidaji
, I now think
geraintm
&
Malcolm
is TvT which can indicate scum!
NJAC
for these reasons:

Scum!them couldn’t vote
Wayward
because they were tonwreading them throughout D1.

Scum!them didn’t
have to
vote
Wayward
because town!
Malcolm
was there to make sure the elimination.

Scum!them could easily voted town!
Galron
without joining town
geraintm
wagon unless
Galron
is there scum partner and the main elimination was between
Wayward
&
Galron

So I can see, by doing all of these, scum!
NJAC
was aiming for the towncred and killed
Crescent
to frame town!
geraintm

Now, there are something I catch from
Porkens
's ISO:
⇨ got 1st ping (now realised they also didn't RVS).

, ⇨ got 2nd ping... Like
Crescent
said in , the
scan
word was pretty obvious to understand.

, , , ⇨ still don't like this, feels
forcefully acting dumb

⇨ got 3rd ping ➤ "
I’m going to try and not get miseliminated. That’s really my only goal.
"

⇨ "
And when I’m scum I almost always get caught.
" ➤ I believe that's why they're non-commited & lurking.

⇨ The famous
gut vote
on
Wayward
but upon pressuring they gave insufficient logic for the reasoning behind the vote in , .
But in D2, they literally lied & contradict the whole thing in .

I also notice a behavioural pattern here, when
Porkens
gets cornered by questioning, they trun the question towards the person who initially ask (or shading them) by dodging the answer (or lurking).... I think it’s a scum move for them. These posts are for the matter ➤ (which
Crescent
called out in & while
Malcolm
kept asking for their thoughts in , , , , & .

I'm gonna check
NJAC
's ISO later but I believe all the scums are in this pool: {
Galron
Porkens
NJAC
Kitty
Professor
} with no particular order.

@Malcolm
, my current read-list looks like this (in no order):

Malcolm

Shiidaji

geraintm

NJAC

Kitty

Professor

Galron

Porkens
EBWOP
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:18 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1038, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Yeah mafia are power wolfing probably idk if I want to deal with it though can we execute me today?
I’m just a backup. :/
Game throwing is breaking the core rule in MS.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:25 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw,
@Porkens
, in which post
geraintm
soft claimed?

NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:46 am

Post by NJAC »

In post 1004, Porkens wrote:
In post 916, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 690, Porkens wrote:I strongly believe ger is town.
In post 712, Porkens wrote:
In post 704, MalcolmTucker wrote:I think Crescent's case on Gera is solid. Their contradictions here do not make sense as town. Moving my vote before going to sleep.

VOTE: Geraintm
That’s a scummy fucking vote.
What do people think of these posts? On the one hand they feel a bit too obvious for Porkens and Gera to be teammates. Scum would typically be more subtle. But from Porkens' game so far I'm not exactly sure subtlety is something they really do. The second post here feels like an overreaction; why does Porkens, as someone who admitted themselves struggled with reads, have such a strong townread and visceral reaction to a vote on a player who is notoriously difficult to read confidently in D1?
First of all, “what do people think of these votes” is a sus way of bringing something up. But as for why that vote was scummy it was because it was just pure sheeping without admitting it.
But why were you so sure that geraintm is town?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:47 am

Post by NJAC »

In post 1005, Porkens wrote:
In post 952, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 949, Porkens wrote:Okay. Professor, what was your claim yesterday? I can’t find it.
Any thoughts this turn? What do you make of my Ger/Kitty read? How does Wayward turning out to be town affect your read on the game?
I think ger is town based on his soft claim. Kitty I’m unsure on.
What softclaim?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:56 am

Post by NJAC »

In post 1027, Porkens wrote:No order within groups:

Ger
Salsa
Professor

Njak
Malcomb

Gal
Kitty
Birdy

Ish
Who is Birdy and why do you scum read them?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Galron »

I'll refine this later when I get home but I've come around to Malcolm, shiidaji, salsa solid town. Everyone else null or scum.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:00 am

Post by NJAC »

@Professor: please don't ignore my questions.

was addressed to you.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:01 am

Post by NJAC »