Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1, Enchant wrote:
Setup

13 Players
1. Town Mason
2. Town Mason
3. Town PT Cop
4. Vanilla Townie
5. Vanilla Townie
6. Vanilla Townie
7. Vanilla Townie

8. Mafia Traitor
9. Mafia Traitor
10. Mafia Traitor
11. Mafia PT Cop
12. Mafia Conspirator
13. Mafia Conspirator

Game Settings:

Daystart.
All Threads open at all times.
Everyone multitasking. It's effectively only in effect if any PT Cop is converted.
Eliminations are compulsive. Plurality if majority not reached. If tie, first one to achieve vote will die.

When Night knocks, minor faction at moment of daystart perform factional nightkill (It means, if Town was minority, Masons can kill someone, if Mafia was minority, Mafia Conspirators can kill someone). Nightkills are compulsive.
Traitors do not know, who mafia is and don't count for majority. Mafia PT Cop also doesh't know who mafia is.
Conspirators/Masons can't target self or their partners for any kills/heritages. You also can't shot at dead.

At any moment, Masons can privately choose one living person via
HERITAGE: PLAYER
in PT. If Masonry fully wiped out, chosen person convert in Town Mason, joining their PT. If chosen person aligned with Mafia, Mafia win instead.
At any moment, Mafia can choose one living person via
in PT. If all informed mafia wiped out, chosen person convert in Mafia Goon, joining their PT. If chosen person aligned with Town, Town win instead.
If somehow they didn't choose before moment of wipeout, their faction lose instead.

If game lasted for final three (2vs1), then faction of person who was eliminated at this day loses.

Town wins, if all Mafia was wiped out, OR Mafia was tricked in choosing Town aligned player as convert OR Mafia eliminated in final 3.
Mafia wins, if all Town was wiped out, OR Masons was tricked in choosing Mafia aligned player as convert OR Town eliminated in final 3.

Samples of PM:
Spoiler: Vanilla Townie
Vanilla TownieWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You are honest citizen, and want to root out Mafia! That's hard times though, and maybe you can be forced in dark for a while, if tyranny risen up. If only you knew where's their secret hideout, so there's nowhere traitors can hide anymore!

Your only ability is Vote.

You win if all Mafia was wiped out, OR Mafia was tricked in choosing Town aligned player as convert OR Mafia eliminated in final 3.

The game thread is HERE.
Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Spoiler: Town Mason
Town MasonWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Town Mason
. Your partner(s) are
NAME
. Your private PT is here:
LINK
. You can talk here at all times, while you alive!

You all honest citizens, grouped up to have better chance against Mafia. They must not know where you hide!

Abilities:
Honest Folk
: If Town was Minority last day (there's less town than mafia at previous daystart), at night your or other Mason need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life or any of your groupfighters though, not when you are needed for this town.
Remember Us
: At any moment, any Mason can choose person with
in your PT. If all Masons die at any point, and this person aligned with Town, he will convert in new
Town Mason
, joining your PT. If chosen person is aligned with Mafia, town will lose! You can change target as many times, as you wish.

You win if all Mafia was wiped out, OR Mafia was tricked in choosing Town aligned player as convert OR Mafia eliminated in final 3.

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Converted Town Mason
Town MasonWelcome,
Player!

You are now
Town Mason
LINK

You heard call, and received tools to avenge fallen heroes, as well as their notes.

Abilities:
Last Stand
: If Town was Minority last day (there's less town than mafia at previous daystart), at night you need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life, not when you are needed for this town.
Remember Us
in your PT. If you die at any point, and this person aligned with Town, he will convert in new
Town Mason
, joining your PT. If chosen person is aligned with Mafia, town will lose! You can change target as many times, as you wish.

The game thread is HERE.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment or by posting in your PT.

Spoiler: Town PT Cop
Town PT CopWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Town PT Cop

Everyone else can be corrupt, but not you. Discover, who ploting what, and destroy all crime you can seek. You probably don't want to dispose clean in heart citizens though.

Abilities:
Check for connections
: Every night, you can target any living player. You will get positive result if target player have PT, and negative if not.

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Converted Town Mason PT Cop
Town Mason PT CopWelcome,
Player!

You are now
Town Mason PT Cop
LINK

In times like these, law just don't work. You need to combine what you have to even have combat chance.

Abilities:
Check for connections
: Every night, you can target any living player. You will get positive result if target player have PT, and negative if not.
Last Stand
: If Town was Minority last day (there's less town than mafia at previous daystart), at night you need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life, not when you are needed for this town.
Remember Us
in your PT. If you die at any point, and this person aligned with Town, he will convert in new
Town Mason

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Mafia Conspirator
Mafia ConspiratorWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Mafia Conspirator
. Your partner(s) are
NAME
LINK

You are part of these cool guys with guns! You are not prepared for direct approach though, you know to little and you don't want to shot your supporters. If you knew where these "Heroes" hide, there's nothing stopping you!

Abilities:
Sneeky Games
: If Mafia was Minority last day (there's less mafia than town at previous daystart), at night you or other Mafia Conspirator need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life or other Mafia Conspirator, because it breaks crime law.
Call you can't hang up
: At any moment, any Mafia Conspirator can choose person with
in your PT. If all Mafia Conspirator die at any point, and this person aligned with Mafia, he will convert in new
Mafia Conspirator
, joining your PT. If chosen person is aligned with Town, Mafia will lose! You can change target as many times, as you wish.

You win if all Town was wiped out, OR Mason was tricked in choosing Mafia aligned player as convert OR Town eliminated in final 3.

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Converted Mafia Conspirator
Mafia ConspiratorWelcome,
Player!

You are now
Mafia Conspirator
LINK

You received offer you could't refuse! Time to install YOUR order.

Abilities:
Rat in Corner
: If Mafia was Minority last day (there's less mafia than town at previous daystart), at night you need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life, because you are too rich for it.
Call you can't hang up
in your PT. If all Mafia Conspirator die at any point, and this person aligned with Mafia, he will convert in new
Mafia Conspirator
, joining your PT. If chosen person is aligned with Town, Mafia will lose! You can change target as many times, as you wish.

You win if all Town was wiped out, OR Mason was tricked in choosing Mafia aligned player as convert OR Town eliminated in final 3.

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Mafia Traitor
Mafia TraitorWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Mafia Traitor

You are not really pleased with state of things, and Mafia pays more. Who know, if you sell them where Mason hide, you will become at the top?

Your only ability is Vote.

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Mafia PT Cop
Mafia PT CopWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Mafia PT Cop

You discovered hefty sum in your mail yesterday. Everyone have price, you included. Make this payment worthy, but make sure you dig NOT on wrong people.

Abilities:
Check for connections

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Converted Mafia Conspirator PT Cop
Mafia Conspirator PT CopWelcome,
Player!

You are now
Mafia Conspirator PT Cop
LINK

You received call, and too late turning back now. Continue your work.

Abilities:
Check for connections
Rat in Corner
: If Mafia was Minority last day (there's less mafia than town at previous daystart), at night you need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life, because you are too rich for it.
Call you can't hang up
Mafia Conspirator

The game thread is HERE.

@Mastina, what roles aren’t groupscum? Traitors are groupscum and there aren’t any Sks in this setup. So unless you know something I don’t, I don’t get it?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 92, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I couldn't join either

But it's okay the real party is here itt
I don’t understand the link worked fine for me.

Well you guys are missing out in that case.

Maybe pm Enchant?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

university essay question

WHY

What is the correct answer?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #180 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Pooky is a mason, RR never claimed anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #186 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 108, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: pooky

My sources indicate Pooky is Town with a
moderate
level of certainty.
And remember this post, I was one of those sources. You shouldn’t have trusted me Frogs. I’m probably going to hell after this game because no one will ever tr me again after Pooky flips mason.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #191 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I really thought Pooky would have learned by how brilliantly I fooled him in micro, so I almost feel bad for him that he fell for it yet a second time. :lol:

Pooky knows either me or RR were planning to rat him out because ever since Cat died and I realized he was the conspirator, we’ve both been bssing Pooky in the discord.

I’m so glad I no longer have to keep pretending but I needed to make sure Pooky wouldn’t kill either of us but once Mala flipped he realized that at least one of us had to be scum. I am totally nominating RR for a scummie qfter this is over. He had Pooky totally bamboozled. lmfaoooo
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

basically convo went something like this:

Cat: are you town?
me: of course, are you?
Cat: yes.

I then pm’d RR to test his alignment and then after she died, we’ve been in in a private discord plotting against Pooky.

So I fully expected Pooky to do what he did after Mala flipped vt because he knew if he didn’t RR was definitely going to kill him tonight. Pooky just never realized that RR and me had been in cahoots thie entire time.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #227 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

btw, anyone interested in a chess game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #240 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So RR lied to me.

I am definitely traitor and Pooky should absolutely know that.

I think Pooky figured out who his partner was.

VOTE: Yume
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #276 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 273, drastic wrote:would've been nice to post before getting instavoted in elo, but i didn't really take this seriously so can't complain, shrug

thanks for modding enchant
In post 267, Yume wrote:Still, I feel betrayed. :cry:
Well how about getting three votes because of a duplicitous bear who played you? Yeah, I think I totally won that lottery.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #279 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Good job Mastina! Hiwever, I wish you had listened to me. I told RR that conspirator was either Yume or Drastic and had you shot them instead of Piggygal and Mala, I and RR would probably never have gotten elimmed.

Sorry Titus but when RR did the math they decided that you had to be scum and knew too much. and
Enchant, you should substitute Titus’ name for Kitty Tacky, because she replaced the slot.

I also don’t know how Cat got into the wrong server. I tried several times to invite her to the correct one. Also, I never discussed our pm exchange with anyone. No one even knew that I tried to invite you to the server.

@Galron, I received your dm AFTER you were already hammered, not that it probably would have made much of a difference but considering you had a “guilty” on Mastina, thank fucking God we insta hammered you.

@Enchant, will respond to the rest later.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #280 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 278, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:[img]media.discordapp.net/attachments/814322330411073559/1024256854420893716/unknown.png[/img]

like the 3:3 night was so frustrating because it was obviously optimal for mafia conspirator to claim, become conf scum by forcing everyone to NOT counter claim and then shoot RR but instead Yume just refused to work with me in any way for ????? reasons

i probably shouldnt even be fustrated or care cuz why expect people to play to win con in a meme game lol

this was still fun though
Thanks so much for reposting this. I totally enjoy repeat traumatization.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #283 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 281, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 261, Yume wrote:But if not, then I don't mind losing to you.
it would be nice if you took your win condition seriously enough to let the other person in elo even talk with the game on the line but whatever
It would be nice if you applied your own medicine. Are you deliberately trying to torture me here or fucking what? Seriously? Just stahp, okay? Jesus!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #285 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m not okay I got speedlimmed because you betrayed me, what part of that is going over your head?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #286 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 284, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 283, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 281, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 261, Yume wrote:But if not, then I don't mind losing to you.
it would be nice if you took your win condition seriously enough to let the other person in elo even talk with the game on the line but whatever
It would be nice if you applied your own medicine. Are you deliberately trying to torture me here or fucking what? Seriously? Just stahp, okay? Jesus!
I have no idea what you're talking about - I have always played to my win condition.
Keep being dense and pretend you have no freaking clue what I’m talking about.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #288 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 285, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not okay I got speedlimmed because you betrayed me, what part of that is going over your head?
I don’t give a goddamned flying fuck if Yume worked with you or not but reposting the thing you did that hurt me the most was just plain gross.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #292 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 287, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 285, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not okay I got speedlimmed because you betrayed me, what part of that is going over your head?
?

I'm not the same alignment as you why wouldn't I speedlim you?
Because you obtained that info by dirty means. You took adavantage of my trust by using what I posted in the server against me. That makes Hideyoshi look like a paid vacation to Hawaii by freaking comparison. GAWD!!!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #293 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 290, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:um this is a mafia game, you're supposed to try to lim people on the other side

sorry if that hurts you.
IF???????

You exploited my trust with the fucking server!!!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #295 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 291, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 289, Yume wrote:You do realize that if I had claimed, the masons would have just shot me and the game would be over?
How?

You can just heritage to me or drastic.

at 3:3 we control the nightkill and both of the lims on the next 2 days. that is enough to kill all of radical rat/mastina/butterflies
Stop mentioning my name. I was willing to let this all go but you continue to keep throwing it in my face!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #298 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 294, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 44, butterflies wrote:VOTE: Frogs

Town!Frogs wouldn’t vote me here, let alone try to miselim me.
I knew you were town as soon as you posted this

I did not need any information you posted in the discord to determine your alignment
I wouldn’t be upset if you didn’t actually use the server against me - That’s the BETRAYAL part - the DIRTY part - the part that makes me want to vomit.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #299 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 296, Yume wrote:Eh, I am gullible, so whatever.
Well at least you didn’t have someone lead you to falsely believe you were in a server where your words would ultimately get used against you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 300, Yume wrote:
In post 277, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i had fun

i knew from TFT that Yume cared more about Mastina than playing to win con
Ho ho ho. Don't talk to me about people caring more about something else other than their wincon, cause I could throw the DISAPPOINTMENT that was SU2 game at you. :igmeou:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #303 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Pooky has no right to lecture to Yume or ANYONE in this game until/unless he takes accountability for his actions first.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #304 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 302, Yume wrote:
In post 299, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 296, Yume wrote:Eh, I am gullible, so whatever.
Well at least you didn’t have someone lead you to falsely believe you were in a server where your words would ultimately get used against you.
You think I wasn't? :lol:

I wasn't in this game, true, but that didn't mean I was never used in such a manner.
Did the perpetrator actually at least acknowledge what they did, how it made you feel? Iow, did you get more than a fucking “if”?

Because Pooky is framing it like I somehow hallucinated that he deliberately used info from a server he created to get me limmed for stupidly trusting him and I was coming to peace with the whole thing until he decuded to repeatedly rub the whole sorted thing in my face once again, AFTER I made it abundantly clear in the dead thread exactly how it affected me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #305 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

FUCK! I didn’t want to even discuss this anymore at all but I told Pooky in the dead thread that because I honestly believed that we had an understanding after what I went through in Hideyoshi, I at least expected that he would at least have a modicum of sensitivity and compassion for how it all affected me but apparently that was too goddamned much too hope for.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #307 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well that sucks. If I had done that, I would like to believe I would because I don’t like causing other people pain. I still feel bad that I had to deceive Titus. I don’t regret my decision but I care about her and our friendship and how it impacted her. I’m sorry you felt bad too, Galron.

I just really really hate feeling like the biggest fucking moron on the site and Pooky goddamned well knows this because I even argued with FL that Pooky would never do what he did to me because he cared about our friendship and now I just feel like the biggest chump on MS. :cry:

But the absolute worst part of it, is that FL can now feel vindicated and if he actually reads this. he’s probably rightfully laughing his ass off at my stupidity. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #310 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 308, Yume wrote:
In post 307, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well that sucks. If I had done that, I would like to believe I would because I don’t like causing other people pain.
Na, it wasn't you. It was a Discord-only person.
No I know. I just totally humiliated and embarrassed myself in this thread because Pooky refused to show me any empathy, when he knew I was a complete wreck over it, because I told him in the dead thread and that just totally freaked me the fuck out because I thought he was my friend and that my feelings might actually matter. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #312 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 309, Yume wrote:That said, the anniversary game will be the last game I play on here (unless Varsoon comes back, which I doubt will happen anytime soon), so peace out.
I miss Varsoon. I was supposed to play in his game, then he disappointed from the site,

Anyway, thank you so much for not harshly judging me. I honestly didn’t mean to have a meltdown in this thread but it’s still really raw for me and Pooky kept discussing it like he either didn’t know or care that it was hurting me that he did and I very regrettably just lost it on him.

I just don’t understand how he was so sympathetic ablution Hideyoshi which by comparison wasn’t even really such a big deal, because there was no server where my words were used against me to get me limmed. So how could he not think that would upset me?

But now I’m apparently being over sensitive because he tricked me with the server, which is far from a typical occurrence in most mafia games. That’s what really gets me the most.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #314 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 311, Yume wrote:
In post 310, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 308, Yume wrote:
In post 307, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well that sucks. If I had done that, I would like to believe I would because I don’t like causing other people pain.
Na, it wasn't you. It was a Discord-only person.
No I know. I just totally humiliated and embarrassed myself in this thread because Pooky refused to show me any empathy, when he knew I was a complete wreck over it, because I told him in the dead thread and that just totally freaked me the fuck out because I thought he was my friend and that my feelings might actually matter. :(
Yeah, I thought the same about mastina.
For me, it’s specifically him using my words in the server to get me limmed. I honestly think I’d be okay if it weren’t for that but when he started lecturing you, I just flipped out on him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #317 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 313, Yume wrote:And sorry if my posts come across as dismissive.
<3 <3 <3

Yours didn’t at all, not even in the slightest.

I have absolutely no bad feelings towards anything in the scumteam because they were just playing to wincon. But when you create a server and you lure people into it and they trust you and then you use their words - the words that they told you in that server because you had established an understanding that they just wouldn’t ever do something like that to you - which is the only reason you let your guard down in the first place, because you think they do violate you like that as a friend but at the very least, have some empathy and compassion for how it made that person feel and don’t treat them like they’re being some unreasonable moron for justifiably feeling hurt - when you goddamned well knew that they expected you not to do that to them. That was absolutely the worst part of the whole thing. All I needed from Pooky, was an “I’m sorry I hurt yoi” but no, instead oh it’s mafia and I’m playing to my wincon. Well guess what, you didn’t have to use my words in a server you created to use against me to get me limmed. It’s that specific part that I take objection too, especially because of the understanding I thought we had and he absolutely knows I believed this because he wouldn’t have had access to those words in the first place, had he made it clear to me that that understanding was apparently null and void and my feelings about being exploited and taken advantage of no longer matter.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #318 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 316, Yume wrote:
In post 315, Yume wrote:
In post 312, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 309, Yume wrote:That said, the anniversary game will be the last game I play on here (unless Varsoon comes back, which I doubt will happen anytime soon), so peace out.
I miss Varsoon. I was supposed to play in his game, then he disappointed from the site,

Anyway, thank you so much for not harshly judging me. I honestly didn’t mean to have a meltdown in this thread but it’s still really raw for me and Pooky kept discussing it like he either didn’t know or care that it was hurting me that he did and I very regrettably just lost it on him.

I just don’t understand how he was so sympathetic ablution Hideyoshi which by comparison wasn’t even really such a big deal, because there was no server where my words were used against me to get me limmed. So how could he not think that would upset me?

But now I’m apparently being over sensitive because he tricked me with the server, which is far from a typical occurrence in most mafia games. That’s what really gets me the most.
Well, don't let such things get to you too much.
I've been there, and letting it get to you is bad for you.
I was actually willing to let it go until Pooky treated me like I was somehow being unreasonable for feeling betrayed. He doesn’t even have enough respect for me to acknowledge that I have a right to feel that way. is what is absolutely soul crushing. Like if his reaction to me in this thread is an accurate reflection of his true feelings, then he really doesn’t care and that’s what really hurts me. because I thought we were friends and it actually meant something.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #320 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

<3. Thank you,

I understand that mafia is a game of social deception and sometimes it can get heated but that doesn’t mean you stop acknowledging that actually people with real feelings are playing these games and you absolutely need to respect that and not hahd waven minimize, trivialize or otherwise be completely dismissive (like I feel Pooky was) of my feelings about it and my only grievance was my words in the server being used against me to cause my lim and that’s the only thing I take issue with. That’s where the betrayal comes in because I had good reason to expect the exact opposite and to not have my reality even acknowledged from him isn’t okay.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #327 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 322, Radical Rat wrote:GG everyone!

This was a very interesting game, far beyond what I thought I was signing up for. I definitely did not play optimally, with my confusion and the different vibes of Discord making me far more trusting of murderous bears than I should have been, and then I also should have trusted Nancy's instincts more.

I don't feel personally offended by Pooky's actions, but I can see where Nancy's coming from. I had fun with it though, 10/10 would get backstabbed again
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #328 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 323, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what do you actually expect me to do when I roll mafia and you're town Nancy?
I just think you using my words in a discord server to get me limmed, when you know how Hideyoshi affected me and therefore I would trust you not to do that to me, just really really hurt and I told you that in the dead thread, how that post, the one that you screenshoted caused me to cry for several days straight and then you reposted it - completely ignoring all of that to berate Yume, just pushed me past my breaking point. Then it read like you were straight up gaslighting me by implying that both you didn’t actually hurt me and that I was being totally unreasonable and didn’t have any right to feel the way I did.

It absolutely gutted me that you used my words in the server to get me limmed and you seemed to feel no remorse, compassion or empathy for how YOU ABSOLUTELY KNOW how that would affect me.

I just really really believed that you just wouldn’t have done that to me just to win a scumgame. I mean in Trust Fall you managed to still win without exploiting me. In fact you went above and beyond just to protect my feelings because of our friendship and I just feel really really stupid because I just thought you just wouldn’t have done what you did to me.

I do realize that you are not like FL and would never actually do anything remotely mean spirited but you need to understand that this just literally recently just happened and I’m still not okay, so you screenshotting that post, just pushed me over the edge because I told you how I was feeling and handling the situation in the dead thread but I don’t see how you wouldn’t know this, how hurt I would be by that post, so it felt like you were rubbing unnecessary salt in the wound and I still now don’t know what to think. Like in Hectic’s game, I locktowned you for ethical reasons to do with our friendship and because of this game, I obviously can’t do that anymore, because clearly you wouldn’t consider our friendship on how you treat or deal with me as scum and because I honestly thought you would, it really hurts because I just thought our friendship was more important to you than winning a scumgame and you just wouldn’t have crossed those lines. So maybe I’m being unfair but what you did for me in Trust Fall meant a lot to me and I’m just not sure our friendship even matters to you any more, does it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #331 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 329, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what did you trust me not to do to you?

I honestly have no idea what you think I did in this game that is unacceptable to you.
You could have found ways to either discourage me from posting in the server or whatever, because there’s no way you didn’t know I would be gutted when you decided to rat me out. Do you not still understand how you calling for my lim based off of what I said in the server would devastate me? Like how many times do I need to keep repeating this? You led me to believe that we had an understanding where you would somehow find a way to prioritize our friendship and find a way to win while still honouring that, because there’s just no way you seriously didn’t think it would crush me when you made that post. I’m still a wreck over it. I’m just pleading with you to demonstrate an ounce of compassion, empathy and understanding for what I went - STILL going through. And hoxwI’m expected to ever trust you in games after this? Please tell me? I don’t see why any of this should be that difficult to understand?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #335 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Pooky, all I can tell is is it really messed me up and I’ve been crying since then. What I really just need from you is a great big bear hug and you telling me you understand how I feel and that I have a right to my feelings. Do you think you can do that?

As for the rest of your questions, can you have patience with me for the time being and when it’s less raw, I will respond to the best of my ability and hopefully to your satisfaction? Okay?

I’m sorry if you feel this isn’t an adequate response but it’s all I’m currently capable of. I know you’re a really good person and friend and should have never implied otherwise. I’m sorry. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”