Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Galron »

I'm as confused in post as I was during.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 14, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: pooky we are never the same alignment
facts
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 322, Radical Rat wrote:GG everyone!

This was a very interesting game, far beyond what I thought I was signing up for. I definitely did not play optimally, with my confusion and the different vibes of Discord making me far more trusting of murderous bears than I should have been, and then I also should have trusted Nancy's instincts more.

I don't feel personally offended by Pooky's actions, but I can see where Nancy's coming from. I had fun with it though, 10/10 would get backstabbed again
<3
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 323, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what do you actually expect me to do when I roll mafia and you're town Nancy?
I just think you using my words in a discord server to get me limmed, when you know how Hideyoshi affected me and therefore I would trust you not to do that to me, just really really hurt and I told you that in the dead thread, how that post, the one that you screenshoted caused me to cry for several days straight and then you reposted it - completely ignoring all of that to berate Yume, just pushed me past my breaking point. Then it read like you were straight up gaslighting me by implying that both you didn’t actually hurt me and that I was being totally unreasonable and didn’t have any right to feel the way I did.

It absolutely gutted me that you used my words in the server to get me limmed and you seemed to feel no remorse, compassion or empathy for how YOU ABSOLUTELY KNOW how that would affect me.

I just really really believed that you just wouldn’t have done that to me just to win a scumgame. I mean in Trust Fall you managed to still win without exploiting me. In fact you went above and beyond just to protect my feelings because of our friendship and I just feel really really stupid because I just thought you just wouldn’t have done what you did to me.

I do realize that you are not like FL and would never actually do anything remotely mean spirited but you need to understand that this just literally recently just happened and I’m still not okay, so you screenshotting that post, just pushed me over the edge because I told you how I was feeling and handling the situation in the dead thread but I don’t see how you wouldn’t know this, how hurt I would be by that post, so it felt like you were rubbing unnecessary salt in the wound and I still now don’t know what to think. Like in Hectic’s game, I locktowned you for ethical reasons to do with our friendship and because of this game, I obviously can’t do that anymore, because clearly you wouldn’t consider our friendship on how you treat or deal with me as scum and because I honestly thought you would, it really hurts because I just thought our friendship was more important to you than winning a scumgame and you just wouldn’t have crossed those lines. So maybe I’m being unfair but what you did for me in Trust Fall meant a lot to me and I’m just not sure our friendship even matters to you any more, does it?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:52 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

what did you trust me not to do to you?

I honestly have no idea what you think I did in this game that is unacceptable to you.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:54 am

I screenshotted a pm that I sent to Yume.

I did not screenshot a post in the game.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 329, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what did you trust me not to do to you?

I honestly have no idea what you think I did in this game that is unacceptable to you.
You could have found ways to either discourage me from posting in the server or whatever, because there’s no way you didn’t know I would be gutted when you decided to rat me out. Do you not still understand how you calling for my lim based off of what I said in the server would devastate me? Like how many times do I need to keep repeating this? You led me to believe that we had an understanding where you would somehow find a way to prioritize our friendship and find a way to win while still honouring that, because there’s just no way you seriously didn’t think it would crush me when you made that post. I’m still a wreck over it. I’m just pleading with you to demonstrate an ounce of compassion, empathy and understanding for what I went - STILL going through. And hoxwI’m expected to ever trust you in games after this? Please tell me? I don’t see why any of this should be that difficult to understand?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:21 am

90% of the discord is you/rr talking and solving, I was afk like most of the time because I literally stopped caring about the game.

It was only when we went to night at 3/3 with the 2 masons alive + you as last townie that I was like "oh shit I better do something or else it might be considered game throwing to know what you two are saying and just not help the mafia conspirator at all.

Like you seem to think I was doing some villain shit when really I was just mostly afk and didn't want to get banned for game throwing at the end.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:23 am

also really what were my options ?

(1) try to get you nightkilled for being obvtown[I tried to do this, nobody who was mafia conspirator would talk to me(they were afk and didnt even submit nightkill)]

(2) kick you out of the discord[basically scum claiming to you]

(3) tell you not to talk in the discord[basically scum claiming to you

so instead i basically said some random shit and was mostly afk.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:25 am

In post 15, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:https://discord.gg/Wn8QwFaU

secret mafia discord chat invite join up only if mafia

like your mad at me for you joining a discord that literally says to only join if mafia
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Pooky, all I can tell is is it really messed me up and I’ve been crying since then. What I really just need from you is a great big bear hug and you telling me you understand how I feel and that I have a right to my feelings. Do you think you can do that?

As for the rest of your questions, can you have patience with me for the time being and when it’s less raw, I will respond to the best of my ability and hopefully to your satisfaction? Okay?

I’m sorry if you feel this isn’t an adequate response but it’s all I’m currently capable of. I know you’re a really good person and friend and should have never implied otherwise. I’m sorry. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by Enchant »

PTs open.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:17 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”