Pronoun: he/him

Masqué | Olive Notes

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:18 am

Post by RH »

Masqué

Olive
Notes

Notices
  • If you plan to use this PT to draft posts, please avoid using the [post=] tag in here.

Access
  1. RH (RH9) | Moderator
  2. Datisi | Backup Moderator
  3. lilith2013 | Listmod
  4. Masquerader Olive | Player (Masquerader)
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Masquerader Olive »

Thank you. <3
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:52 am

We have green, magenta and teal left.

I probably feel the worst about green. Their stance on me versus purple almost seems possibly tmi to purple. I could obviously be wrong but it just seems like they’re overdoing it.

Teal isn’t really trying too hard to be paired. Megenta’s posts about me while wrong I thought showed decent reasoning. I don’t understand why green fixates on a post I don’t even agree with anymore and ignores my more recent posts?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:01 pm

In post 211, Masquerader Cyan wrote:
In post 207, Masquerader Blue wrote:Your iso feels like buddying people and is devoid of any scum-reads/scum-hunting.

the long post on mech feels trivial to say and the feeling I get from you is that you don't really want to make any waves.
My apologies if you feel that my politeness has some underlying ulterior motive. I can assure you that is not the case. While I understand you think I am not “scum hunting,” I would have to disagree as trying to find town allows you to narrow down “scum” via the process of elimination. I was quite clear that I disagreed with Red on their town read of you, and it should be easy to infer from my questioning of Green‘s stated stance on Yellow that I did not town read them. I believe that should answer your follow up question to me as well since, as you are unfortunately paired, it would mean I would prefer for Green to remain unpaired.

If you would not mind, could you answer my question to you in full?
I agree, I’m most sussing of those two as well. I would like magenta and teal to pair. While I obviously disagreed with magenta’s reasoning for being suspicious of me, it gave off invitee vibes and what has teal even done that looks intruder driven?

I thought green focussing on an early post of mine about purple but ignoring my later posts didn’t really make a whole lot of sense to me.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:21 pm

In post 263, Masquerader Magenta wrote:Red, I get what you are saying, but I think I was just wrong .I'm relying on tone a lot in a game with little outside clues, which is just bad.

I'm struggling looking for pairs. I think the enw blue is really strongly town and his predecessor looks town in context. I like that blue is aware of the levels of manipulation in the pairing mechanic, which I think some of us have been a bit naive to.

I think this reflects really badly on purple - it was really obvious they wanted to be a 'game leader ' early on, and had a fair bit of influence, but their contributions have died off and the last thing I remember doing was throwing shade at me after other people had, which felt inorganic.

I think olive, red and blue are town and I'm going to catch up with teal on the PT: their recent posting looked fine. My wekatest read is on red, but their reads look thought through and consistent. I'm in almost the opposite boat to res and blue: It seems unlikely that scum!yellow and scum!cyan are paired, but that's the pairing I'd most like to vote in.
I think Magenta is really town. Will need to reread Teal, Cyan, Yellow.

My theory is that Purple switched their read based on their identity read on me and I think them pairing with me reads town indicative to me, because if intruder, why don’t they want me paired with someone else since intruders want to nk invitees that are relatively easy for them to guess.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”