Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #178 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm obviously town here, I'm perfect VT pick for scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #180 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who cares whether I was surprised or not? The point is I'm town here
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #194 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

furitiveglance hurry up
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #199 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 195, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 194, Not_Mafia wrote:furitiveglance hurry up
The mod hasn't even set a deadline for this round
Okay but I got prodded
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #200 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 198, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 192, furtiveglance wrote:Feeling a bit stuck at the moment.

Do you guys have any arguments that you think will help me?
I wish I could think of something that could help you.

I will try to think of something, hopefully.

All I can come up with right now is possible theories why scum chose me specifically. I think Bella trying to make you doubt you choosing me, was an obvious ploy to make you question your decision, just in case the other two ICs chose incorrectly and it’s obvious that at least one did, since Not Mafia is here.
Look at this grovelling
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #206 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 202, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 200, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 198, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 192, furtiveglance wrote:Feeling a bit stuck at the moment.

Do you guys have any arguments that you think will help me?
I wish I could think of something that could help you.

I will try to think of something, hopefully.

All I can come up with right now is possible theories why scum chose me specifically. I think Bella trying to make you doubt you choosing me, was an obvious ploy to make you question your decision, just in case the other two ICs chose incorrectly and it’s obvious that at least one did, since Not Mafia is here.
Look at this grovelling
I did look at it. I actually like the grovelling, you should do some.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ZfbX4Rdzw&t=53s
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think I was pretty obvtown here tbh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I disagree, I was VT and wasn't there to scumhunt, that was your job, I was there to look town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I already solved, you were IC and the other 2 were scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wouldn't expect you to forget

Return to “Completed Open Games”