Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Vote: NJAC
hi hello you can call me Shii :] :] I haven't played in a lil bit so be gentle with me! Tuck me in and make me feel welcome!!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:28 am

Post by Shiidaji »

good morning! emphasis on:::

If you're a lonely, lost soul with no reads yet looking to throw your weight around join me :)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Shiidaji »

I have three (3) townreads. There is a pencil in my hand. I'm going to write their names on a little yellow post-it and stick it on my wall right there. Tomorrow morning I will post them, and we can all compare! Join me if you'd like :] :]
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 35, Porkens wrote:I used to do gutty townreads and scumreads page 1 and they were almost always wrong
Nothing wrong with being wrong early :) :) What page do you dip your toe? Sometimes a lil push in the pool is what it takes.

I like Malcolm's entrance posts.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 55, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 31, Shiidaji wrote:I have three (3) townreads. There is a pencil in my hand. I'm going to write their names on a little yellow post-it and stick it on my wall right there. Tomorrow morning I will post them, and we can all compare! Join me if you'd like :] :]
Waiting for the town reads reveal.
I dropped my early Crescent townread now that I'm getting more of a feel for their play so we'll just have to scritch that part out :) I'm excited to see yours too.

Crescent I don't see a town-minded reason to nip at someone like you did in post 62.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 70, Crescent wrote:There kinda wasn't on the surface. I'm a pot stirrer. It wasn't directed at alignment - it was directed at the player. I specifically wanted to see how the player would respond so I could get a better feel of them. The thing about such questions if they often don't just get a response from the player - they also draw out other reactions.

I'd like to ask where this apparent townread on me came from in the first place, as I wouldn't say I did anything to earn one so early.
tbh if you responded along the lines of "to be an ass" you'd be townier in my head :) it's nice to know it was in good faith.

Your post 8!
In post 8, Crescent wrote:
In post 7, NJAC wrote:
In post 5, Crescent wrote:Oh it's finally up.

I'm a kitty. Meow.
And where is your vote?
I don't do RVS votes. On a day that's 7 days long, I likely won't place a vote at all for at least the first 4 of them.

About the only exception I tend to make is for pressure votes on people who have like 2 useless posts in 2-3 days because making them talk is important.
In response to the evergreen question of, "Why not vote Day 1?" this rang like a town response. From my perspective, relatively newer scum with a recent join date would feel pressured to give a silly response or even comply, so as to fit in! Today's posts have shown your general level of experience with mafia more, so I think you're more likely to be able to fabricate that kind of response, thus I'm no longer using that post to read you.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 71, Porkens wrote:What are these townreads worth at this point? How likely are they to change? Why announce them now?
It's a great way to seek consensus and create content to parse later. If we manage to form a group of happy campers (rare) that trust each other and all have similar reads, we can start using POE (Process of Elimination) to figure out the scum. How likely are the reads to change? Depends player-to-player. My read on you (Porkens) is pretty locked in, for example. That's a start!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:32 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 90, Porkens wrote:I don’t really have one. I’m going to try and not get miseliminated. That’s really my only goal. Although I know that can’t win the game by itself, it’s my goal for the first couple days, at which point I hope to have gotten some idea who is scum er not.
The forthrightness is part of what made me trust you. It would help us all if you transition into taking stances on the current game.

NJAC's snippy, reactive posting style is one I tend to scumread early. I had a bad vibe from his post 7, where, in my gentle mind, he could have just voted Crescent for his rvs vote instead of double-posting a jab at Cres without follow-up. So I wanted to wait and see if he always posts in curt, questioning jabs. He does!! While it's easier to fake quick conversations where the posts are a minute apart (posts 86-90 with Pork) when it's about non-game-related topics, I like NJAC's tone towards Pork. It's non-accusatory and doesn't resemble him angling for a vote switch onto Pork.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:37 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 144, Salsabil Faria wrote:don't understand their Crescent townread (74 ➤ where they mentioned 8 is a town response from Crescent but to me it’s a NAI stuff).
Salsa if you mean that and don't understand ask away I am making my morning coffee :) :) let us join hands.
I'll look at Drapion again because I didn't have have it in me to decipher whether he made a :oops: :oops: booboo or a calculated :shifty: :shifty: play when he backed off NJAC.
Can you give context for your Wayward meta townread? I don't like his recent posts.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:47 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Whether or not you read through my post with the actual intent to read me and solidify your gut feeling you mentioned on your lovely color-coded list.

That's great, so what about Wayward in that game makes you feel he's town here besides gut? :) Save me some reading.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:11 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Vote: Drapion
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:33 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 173, Salsabil Faria wrote:
What?? I read your reasoning in which I don’t understand because I still count as a NAI post.
Crescent
could be scum and still make like town!them could. What makes you think that post comes from town!them is beyond my understanding.
Then without clearing it, you're trying to portrait something negative about me ( :roll: ) which I'm counting a bad faith.

In my "
lovely color-coded list
" I stated my
Wayward
slight townlean
based on
meta + vibe[/b] for which you asked context so I shared the meta I've on them & I can't explain vibe/gut read. If there was anything beside that, I would mentioned in my read-list.... for now this is all I have.
Let's get one thing straight

I fucking love color-coded lists
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 173, Salsabil Faria wrote:What?? I read your reasoning in 74 which I don’t understand because I still count 8 as a NAI post. Crescent could be scum and still make 8 like town!them could. What makes you think that post comes from town!them is beyond my understanding.
I don't know Crescent, when you join a game all you have to go off of is posting style and join date. From my perspective, 8 was town for the reasons outlined in 74. This is no longer the case now that Crescent and I are the bestest of friends and have traded house keys. I hope this clears it up!
In post 173, Salsabil Faria wrote:+ vibe[/b] for which you asked context so I shared the meta I've on them & I can't explain vibe/gut read.
Okay, so it's gut based off of meta. I wanted to know if there was anything specific, like a repeated behavior of his to look out for that you can describe. If it's just gut then I will wade into the past game myself.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:13 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In case it's not clear I think Salsa is town now :]

Galron should really be voting Drapion right now :]
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Shiidaji »

@Salsa
In post 204, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 197, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 173, Salsabil Faria wrote:+ vibe[/b] for which you asked context so I shared the meta I've on them & I can't explain vibe/gut read.
Okay, so it's gut based off of meta. I wanted to know if there was anything specific, like a repeated behavior of his to look out for that you can describe. If it's just gut then I will wade into the past game myself.
Yes, it’s mostly gut based (and somewhat tonal) for now but if you can mention which posts you didn’t like maybe I can explain more.
125, 127, 128, 131, and now 231 felt uninvested 2me, like he's asking questions for the sake of it without engagement/follow-up. I skimmed his Newbie2100 iso on the train and his early play and posting style at least seems similar though. So if Wayward does his promised ISOs I think he'll be an easy sort as the game goes on.

Hi Wayward :D

@Drapion
In post 203, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 201, Shiidaji wrote:In case it's not clear I think Salsa is town now :]

Galron should really be voting Drapion right now :]
Why should they be voting me?
I’m not a wolf.
You're the only ding dang one in Galron's ISO that he mentions a substantial suspicion of, in 179. What do you think about it? I don't consider 218 a plausible throughline of thought. I haven't played with Galron so I don't know how reserved they are with their vote.
In post 205, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Oh I thought this was a 13 player game but this was an 11 player game.

Guess that also means Salsa might be town cause 3 mafia in an 11 player game is?
And they said “partners” indicating more then 1.
I mean it depends if we are all PR or not I guess but I think in an 11 player game 2 mafia and a traitor makes more sense then 3 group wolves.
Scum theater trying to act out a townslip by pretending to not know player count and a fixation on partner number? Earnest, short-term memory town confused yet again? Inquiring minds want to know! If you have played with Prof before feel free to weigh in.

Ger's mind is a lovely enigma to me but my early townread of him holds up. I'm eh on the Malcolm push since I don't see the SPRUNG TRAP as interesting. Galron's 48 is neutral to me, making up scumteams and voicing them is fun and good for producing reactions.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: lol

Compared to yesterday, Malcolm and Salsa are also invited to the cookout atm everyone else must stew in FOMO for now!! xo
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Shiidaji »

:V thought it was 48 hrs, I've been keeping up with the thread on mobile since I left my laptop at work hello :) I don't have anything interesting or whimsical to post. I think the push on Drap is stalling from a combination of the PR claim, time left in the day, and pressure spew. I'll go through again and point out anything I feel like.
In post 242, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 237, Shiidaji wrote:Scum theater trying to act out a townslip by pretending to not know player count and a fixation on partner number? Earnest, short-term memory town confused yet again? Inquiring minds want to know! If you have played with Prof before feel free to weigh in.
I wondered if this was an attempt at a dumbtell. I'll have to go find it, but he did one earlier in the game too.
The NJAC avatar mystery and whether he knew that it wasn't his first post.

I think Drapion is a tougher read for me given post 245 and his posting style, so I'm looking more at intent. I like that he questioned NJAC in 322 for example despite it being a post where someone expressed a change in read from scum to town on him, which scum might feel more inclined to just take in stride.

@ Drapion
In post 263, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I can’t tell if I’m bad to execute day 1 or not.
I don’t think I’m a horrible ML, I am a backup of a powerful PR but it’s whatever.
In post 265, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I mean if mafia kills me and then the actual doctor, we have a very low chance of winning so as I said watch carefully on how people treat me.

There will be prospective differences. Mafia will treat it as they know I’ll flip town.
I am the prospective master and great alignment solver take it from me.
I can tell when someone’s prospective isn’t of towns.
Describe your thought process in the three minutes between these posts that made you go from "I should leak that I'm a PR early" to "I should tell them my full role"

I liked NJAC in 261 following up with their intent, keeping in mind dropped, unfinished threads of convo that matter is usually townier-sided minded for me.

Porken's re-entry into the dialogue with their vote on Wayward makes sense to me. I will say that after skimming some of Porken's older games just to look at his posting style I don't really hold my early townread in as high regard, I think he could be capable of crafting his early posts if he's scum. But I still lean town

Little impression of Kitty based on his posts on page 12 and successive Drapion vote. "Vote not final but" in post 300 sounds a little self-conscious coming from a direct personality like Kitty which is the only thing that stuck out to me.
In post 301, Wayward Son wrote:I have a tinfoil theory. It's Professor and Porkens. (Assuming scum) Professor took a lot of time to defend Porkens. Porkens' "gut" vote on me is an attempt to start a different wagon.

It may be thin, but I see it.
VOTE: ProfessorDrapion
I had that thought too, since suspicion of you had already been announced by a couple people in the thread ( :D ) it could have been testing the waters for a counterwagon. Having a chance to reread it now I still don't scumread Porkens, my main takeaway from this is that Wayward+Porkens team is unlikely as that's a suboptimal time to bus while a wagon on a claimed PR was brewing
In post 305, geraintm wrote:
In post 239, Shiidaji wrote:
Spoiler: lol

Compared to yesterday, Malcolm and Salsa are also invited to the cookout atm everyone else must stew in FOMO for now!! xo
Please include the T in my name, it is only the M which can be dropped :)
okidoki PSA my name has three I's in it a single tear rolls down my cheek whenever I see Shidaji in writing :) :) :( :)

Cosign the middle portion of Salsa's post 309 regarding Galron and Drapion's claim. Except for point #2 about Malcolm's posting style, fmpov that's not what Galron was saying was scummy.
In post 326, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 311, geraintm wrote:@salsa

I random voted someone

Malcolm comes in shortly after, not realising it was random, and start going "good point, I too found them sus"

Buddying up like that I don't like
The fact I didn't realise it was random is why I thought it was a good point - I didn't like the post from Galron and was simply agreeing with you.
To Malcolm's credit I also didn't realize it was random :] I think I mentioned this already.

I like wayward's response to Malcolm in 329 and his subsequent post throughline, in that I feel like he actually did the two ISOs!! Regardless of for use in theater or not.

Crescent is still neutral for me but I agree with her on her thought process w/r/t drapion in and around point 347.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Vote: Galron
:D
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Drapion there's a question for you in my wall that's a little drowned in the middle I'll repost it for everyone's sake
In post 263, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I can’t tell if I’m bad to execute day 1 or not.
I don’t think I’m a horrible ML, I am a backup of a powerful PR but it’s whatever.
In post 265, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I mean if mafia kills me and then the actual doctor, we have a very low chance of winning so as I said watch carefully on how people treat me.

There will be prospective differences. Mafia will treat it as they know I’ll flip town.
I am the prospective master and great alignment solver take it from me.
I can tell when someone’s prospective isn’t of towns.
Describe your thought process in the three minutes between these posts that made you go from "I should leak that I'm a PR early" to "I should tell them my full role"
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:49 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 373, KittyTacky wrote:If anyone has any questions aimed at me, ask them.
Wanna vote Galron with us?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 64, Galron wrote:
In post 56, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 48, Galron wrote:Nightmare scenario would be geraintm/crscent/malcom
What makes you say that? Based on vibes or anything you noticed?
Malcom has a verbose I guess you'd call it posting syle like crescent so a lot of both of their posts would probly get missed. And geraintm is pretty slippry and has already slim shaded crescent which would be a decent distancing tactic that I don't think many would think much of.
To lil ol ME... this doesn't look like Malcolm shade, just stating what they think of Malcolm and Crescent's posting styles.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In any case, any post 48-related ambiguity can only be cleared up by Galron himself :) Considering the line about geraint in post 68.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 394, geraintm wrote:
In post 390, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 373, KittyTacky wrote:If anyone has any questions aimed at me, ask them.
Wanna vote Galron with us?
Bad post.
Naughty point
how many more for a prize :D do you wanna join?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Okay. Who should we lim today then? Imagine you get two vig shots to play with again.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:32 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 426, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 422, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 420, Salsabil Faria wrote:Conftown: Professor (as no cc yet)
He claimed a backup Doctor, I don't see a cc coming. It sounds to me like an easy thing to fake claim.
Yeah, possible.... I usually get cold feet to eliminate someone who claim any role, in D1 specially. On the other hand, scum won't keep a TPR alive, so their claim will be cleared in D2 eventually.
Not necessarily D2!! but if it's a fakeclaim it could be disproved in multiple ways down the line so we table it for now :)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:37 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 437, Crescent wrote:On a side note I already scumlean Gera. Based on my experiences with him, a specific thread of his behavior in this game is more likely to come from his scumgame. I'll go into details if people want me to.
Go for it.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 406, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 404, Shiidaji wrote:Okay. Who should we lim today then? Imagine you get two vig shots to play with again.
NJAC and Wayward.
I can get behind a Wayward vote, not NJAC. Looking at their ISOs in tandem, NJAC's 261 doesn't feel like a buddy interaction to me but obviously it could be faked. Wayward's 125 could feasibly be a weirdly written buspost since it undermines NJAC without committing to calling them out too much, whereas Wayward's 410 addressed to Drapion doesn't.
In post 429, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 387, Shiidaji wrote: Little impression of Kitty based on his posts on page 12 and successive Drapion vote. "Vote not final but" in post 300 sounds a little self-conscious coming from a direct personality like Kitty which is the only thing that stuck out to me.
Just because I am diect doesn't mean I should lie about how sure I am of my reads.
Nah I get it. I don't know you that well yet so I'm just going off of what I have :D
In post 442, Crescent wrote:Also I just remembered the last time I saw someone voice suspicion of scum Gera day 1 they immediately got shot sooo....

Based on my experience with Gera, the way he has been loosely pushing on Malcolm for most of the day as the only vote on him feels like something that is more likely to come from his scum game. He's also voted the guy twice without even unvoting between those votes, which puts on full display just how long he's truly been at it. Heals hasn't contributed much outside of it.

This goes double if Galron or Wayward is scum, and it goes triple if Malcolm is town on top of that.

Scum Gera's favorite place is be is on a splinter vote that shows no signs of going anywhere, where he can nestle himself away and avoid the trains that actually matter. I called him out on this in 240 when I was zoning in on him, too.
From our short time in this village together I can see the tunnel coming from both town and scum Ger. I agree that they've been zero'd in on Malcolm for the majority of the day and that's a great coasting strat from scum, but my gut tells me he's town. I'm keeping him in my trust bin right now.
In post 445, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 440, Crescent wrote:The tinfoil hat theory for me at the moment is he actually is town backup doctor but the doctor he's backing up is scum. Pretty sure MNs allow for backups to be different alignments than the role they're backing up?

Last time I metaed something like that it was horribly wrong though, so...
Oh yes, I completely forget about the fact that scum also can have doctor (
Professor
goes to my null-list). There was one game where all the 3 scums were doctor, can't remember if it was a normal game but total amount of players were 13, so most probably it was a mini-normal game.

But to answer to your question, I don’t think there is any mix-matched role available in normal games, never see one yet. Either
Professor
is a town-backup doctor or scum-backup doctor.
Or any other scum role. I liked their response to me in 403 tho so right now I'm operating on Drapion being town.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 462, MalcolmTucker wrote:Galron is an odd one - I don't think they've contributed much so far and their reasoning when they have made reads has been pretty poor or meh, but by the same token I feel like Galron's posting can generally be quite sparse and hard to read in a way which can make them an easy target for miselimination. I'm sort of undecided there at the moment.
In post 463, MalcolmTucker wrote:I do TR everyone on the Galron wagon though which makes me think it's less likely that said wagon is being scum-driven for the aforementioned possible miselimination.
Yeah, this is about where my headspace is at w/r/t Galron :cop: :cop: I voted him while he was in my low-null pile to get some kind of reaction convo going since he was online within the last hour. He's posting as I'm writing this so I'll let it simmer.

I'm gonna have limited access starting this evenin thru the weekend (friend sleepover!!) so I'll draw my thoughts out of my mind and share them now along with my vote ideas. I'll have my phone and check in from the restroom if I think of something fun to say.

@Wayward do you maybe TR Kitty?

@Crescent I feel like post 465 is an example of town Ger, unless he has one or more buddies as the main wagons rn. Honestly I forgot about no lim lol
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Shiidaji »

To some extent I have townreads on Malcolm, NJAC, Salsa, Ger, Porkens, and Drapion. I'm leaving Crescent in centerfield. That leaves Wayward, Kitty, and Galron who all have leaned null to scum for me recently, I'm fine with pressure on any of these characters.

After reading the three of their ISO's (+ Cres) I have some scum combinations in my mind. For now what I'll say is I feel like wayward-galron could have some credibility, since scum!wayward with a Galron buddy is in a tough spot. Galron's the other wagon, and scum!wayward has admitted they find galron kinda scummy but hasn't voted yet. Wayward has voted Drapion in 301 before, so it's not like Wayward is reserving their vote for the end of the day like some players. Potentially waiting for another opportunity to present itself (e.g. a Malcolm wagon)

Kitty's in a spot where I feel like he could fit in any scum pairing if he's scum, excepting maybe galron since 430, 431 don't feel like a buddy interaction. His recent postblock of 427 - 432 is neutral to me and fits his MO as either alignment. 427 from the perspective of scum kitty and town drapion could be a very simple indicator of "I want to leave this mislim open for later so let's cast doubt on the claim" but my initial reaction to the claim was basically the same so. eh. eh!

In any case I will happily put my weight behind either wagon atm.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 472, Galron wrote:
In post 431, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 384, Galron wrote:Oh yeah I'm here just haven't felt like playing.

UNVOTE: wayward was rvs. Probably voting Drap or maybe Malcom today.
Why Malcolm?
I'm not really seeing a process there. And there's a whole lot of "well you seem like you could be town or scum" and that doesn't really sit well. There was a post or two wrt geraintm where he had expressed a hard town read and then rolled it back the more he got into the post.
The brunt of my Malcolm read is from his process. In that often when he posts it's points that mirror my thinking. I agree with him a lot is what I'm saying!!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 473, Galron wrote:Shidaji seems to be pairing me up with several people and I don't like it.
You gotta do what you gotta do :)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Shiidaji »

lmao

Maybe process means something diff to us, for me I mean like thought process, that when mal replies to a post he picks the ones I would and says things I would say. That's usually a towntell for me. If you have anything else that comes to mind that you find scummy tho LMK in case I'm being put in a little pocket :)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Do you have reads outside of Malcolm? Can you talk about Salsa?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 490, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 469, Shiidaji wrote:@Wayward do you maybe TR Kitty?
He's putting in more effort here than when he was scum in 2100. I wouldn't want to vote there Today.
Okay :) feel a bit like a kid with their Gameboy under the pillow rn but let's have a look through what's happened since fri.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 537, NJAC wrote:
In post 502, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 499, Crescent wrote:
In post 498, Wayward Son wrote:OK, but what in his ISO makes you feel Town him is a possibility? Serious question.
The way he entered the game and the way he's gone about "arguing" you suggests awful town to me more than it suggests scum, but I don't strongly read him in any particular direction (I also think he missed the mark with pointing out what in your ISO looked bad), and I would not seriously oppose voting him as he hasn't actually sold me he's an asset even if he is town.

Like, for example, NM was referenced earlier in this game. I would vote NM in a second if I got stuck in a game with him in a game, because I think he's anti-town no matter what the alignment of his role says.

I gotta get to Synagogue though.
I’m not anti town although I’m aware I’m not being super aggressive like I can be.
I gave my solve though so take it as you will.
You keep seeing things that aren't there. That post of Crescent was clearly not about you. The main problem I have with this is that I'm leaning to think you're town, but your play is lazy, and if you're truly town it would be nice if you double read.

Anyway. I quote this post because you said you can be super aggressive, and I think this game might benefit from that, so I would like to see your aggressive play.
Drapion do you think scum NJAC takes this approach towards you here? I don't, really!!
In post 541, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 472, Galron wrote:
In post 431, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 384, Galron wrote:Oh yeah I'm here just haven't felt like playing.

UNVOTE: wayward was rvs. Probably voting Drap or maybe Malcom today.
Why Malcolm?
I'm not really seeing a process there. And there's a whole lot of "well you seem like you could be town or scum" and that doesn't really sit well. There was a post or two wrt geraintm where he had expressed a hard town read and then rolled it back the more he got into the post.
That's kinda how Malcolm plays as town. A bit wishy-washy.
Irrespective of Malcolm's alignment this post makes me lean Kitty town, I don't think scum would ever admit an out to someone for being wishy-washy, it's too good ammunition later down the line to push for a ML.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

actually it could come from kitty-malcolm team as a very direct form of defense but ehh. doubt it!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 557, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 471, Shiidaji wrote:To some extent I have townreads on Malcolm, NJAC, Salsa, Ger, Porkens, and Drapion. I'm leaving Crescent in centerfield. That leaves Wayward, Kitty, and Galron who all have leaned null to scum for me recently, I'm fine with pressure on any of these characters.

After reading the three of their ISO's (+ Cres) I have some scum combinations in my mind. For now what I'll say is I feel like wayward-galron could have some credibility, since scum!wayward with a Galron buddy is in a tough spot. Galron's the other wagon, and scum!wayward has admitted they find galron kinda scummy but hasn't voted yet. Wayward has voted Drapion in 301 before, so it's not like Wayward is reserving their vote for the end of the day like some players. Potentially waiting for another opportunity to present itself (e.g. a Malcolm wagon)

Kitty's in a spot where I feel like he could fit in any scum pairing if he's scum, excepting maybe galron since 430, 431 don't feel like a buddy interaction. His recent postblock of 427 - 432 is neutral to me and fits his MO as either alignment. 427 from the perspective of scum kitty and town drapion could be a very simple indicator of "I want to leave this mislim open for later so let's cast doubt on the claim" but my initial reaction to the claim was basically the same so. eh. eh!

In any case I will happily put my weight behind either wagon atm.
Why do you townread
Porkens
?
Porkens was an early tr for me that came from his direct approach that would catch a lot of attn and was practically begging to get voted. The tr has lessened over the course of the day, as I do feel like he's capable fabricating his earlygame. But I do remember liking that he began suspecting Wayward around the same time I did :) no real change in opinion since then. yet!!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:08 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 623, Wayward Son wrote:The ONLY thing stopping me from riding the Day out with a vote on Professor is his claim. IF we're both Town, we'll never be able to work together. We seem to disagree on
everything
, and that doesn't feel natural. No Town bloc there.

VOTE: Galron
Was heavily anticipating the wayward vote onto galron as I feel like it'd be the best post to gut read wayward off of. This feels pretty fake to me, like an over-explanation of Wayward's need to jump off his D1 drap focus.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 653, Crescent wrote:
In post 651, NJAC wrote:
In post 634, geraintm wrote:
In post 615, Crescent wrote:And for the record it has all the makings of scum getting pressure and then lurking to try to wait it out. Galron has had 3 votes for about 50 hours. In this span, he has just 8 posts. There's been some very light shade at Malcolm, and... Really nothing else. He has made zero attempt to do anything towards the train on him, just some "pst pst hey look at Malcolm" followed by nothing.
i would have expected more of an effort from their partners if they were scum to get another wagon going. i dont think they are going to flip red
Gun to your head who do you think is scum in Galron's wagon?

Also why do you talk in plural, do you think there are more than two scum?
This argument by Ger contains a contradiction to the state of the game.

Galron was at 2 votes, and Porkens suddenly votes for Wayward. Galron gets to 3, and Drapion suddenly votes for Wayward. This vote remained 3/2 for a very long time.

Gera's stated opinion on Drapion is quite literally "I've never had a read on them"

Gera has
completely ignored Porkens' existence all game

There is
clear evidence
of a potential counterwagon to Galron, from two players he has effectively ignored, and his argument is that scum isn't trying to mount a counterwagon? How would Gera
possibly
come to this conclusion organically if he is town?

Gera is scum, Drapion/Porkers are town. Book it.
I've read through the ger post in question and then your explanation like five times and my eyes glazed over so I'll revisit this after waking up lmao. I feel like Ger's hands-off approach to reads/Day1 doesn't exclude him from having an idea of the state of wagons.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:41 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 659, Crescent wrote:(Also Shidaji and Galron there's ~one day left and both of you haven't posted in over 26 hours can you fix that kbye)
Let's go!!!! :D :D :wink: :D (still v/la)
In post 693, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 675, Galron wrote:
In post 480, Shiidaji wrote:Do you have reads outside of Malcolm? Can you talk about Salsa?
I think Salsa is probably town just based on the colored font thing which occurred to me earlier today when I was thinking about this game.

I don't particularly care for Wayward Son or porkens postings and lean scum on them.

Most everyone is null really.
Prof said not to do a 180 on him or he'll scum read it but I think I'm headed there
Is it weird I find this Townie that you brought this up.
Yeah this pinged me town too.
In post 693, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 675, Galron wrote:
In post 480, Shiidaji wrote:Do you have reads outside of Malcolm? Can you talk about Salsa?
I think Salsa is probably town just based on the colored font thing which occurred to me earlier today when I was thinking about this game.

I don't particularly care for Wayward Son or porkens postings and lean scum on them.

Most everyone is null really.
Prof said not to do a 180 on him or he'll scum read it but I think I'm headed there
Is it weird I find this Townie that you brought this up.
In post 704, MalcolmTucker wrote:I think Crescent's case on Gera is solid. Their contradictions here do not make sense as town. Moving my vote before going to sleep.

VOTE: Geraintm
Malcolm if you have time can you restate crescents case for me and what you agree with about it? I'm just not feeling Ger scum.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 727, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Your treatment on NJAC you’ve been consistently doing looks potential w/w to me, maybe the case if I'm wrong on Wayward.
I think I can see where you're coming from from what I remember of my interactions with NJAC today. You'll come around though :)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Salsa you beat me to it :) I've been having Crescent-Wayward in the back of my mind as a potential team for a bit and I'm glad someone else might feel the same way. Though posts like 438 that show them interacting are what make me doubt it since I feel like scum wayward might not slot buddy Cres in as town there + Cres's questioning the TR feels town.

UNVOTE: Gal consider this a vote for wayward, I'll follow up in the morning since I don't know what the count's at rn
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:00 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 735, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Shiidaji
, vote
Wayward
Ya sure
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

oki xo sweet dreams VOTE: wayward
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 799, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Frustrating matter is that I can see town!
geraintm
is also doing these things as scum!
geraintm
.... but I don't necessarily agree upon scum-flip of
geraintm
will clear
Professor
&
Porkens
but it will clear
Malcolm
&
Crescent
ig. I don't mind voting them if I have to avoid no-elimination today, but still prefer
Wayward
or
Galron
over them.

And
wayward
's recent posts are like.... I don't know if they're pretending or really are town....
@Shiidaji
@NJAC
.... help me out here :?
No fullclaim leaves an out for them down the line to still fakeclaim a PR if they think they still have a shot of not getting limmed today. I think scum wayward would be capable of authoring the last day :] I like reading their posts though so let's really drag this out till the last minute in jolly old MS fashion.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Shiidaji »

my poe is looking pretty off I need to reset my town pool :shifty: :shifty: not fun
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Malcolm can you reply to my 732 wrt Crescent's case on Ger I'd really like that :)
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 931, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 921, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 917, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Yeah, I know but I'm not confirming anything.... when saw the flip, immediately 3 names came to mind who are in my town block atm, so the rests are in my POE.

Did
Crescent
townread
Shiidaji
?
Crescent didn't seem to have too many thoughts on Shii.
I need to read the ISOs again...
I was hoping to see
Professor
dead as per their claim tbh, but scum didn't kill a supposed PR but non-PR
Crescent
.... usually means they were caught scum or on the right track.
I had Crescent in null either as lower-key scum or as a town PR in my tenuously held fantasy for most of D1 because of her play, until the end when she started pushing the ger vote hard. It's WIFOM for now until we eventually get setup knowledge why they didn't shoot Drapion but considering what his claimed role implies I understand why they didn't shoot him and instead chose to go fishing.

Doesn't mean they couldn't have been trying to kill two cats with one stone though :) They likely also chose her because she would be a hard vote down the line + her end of day hunches were right like you said. The alternative is that they shot her with the intent to line Ger up as the next ML. I still see Ger as town so right now I'm eyeing that motive, I'll have a good reread after work tn.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Rereading with no scum flips always felt more like homework than fun detective work :) :) :( Had a moment of weakness where I started suspecting Malcolm pretty hard due to his shift in read on Ger and the votepost on Ger where he agrees with Cres's case. But I see where his changed early read on ger happened.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: birdbrain!!
As of late yesterday I read to somewhere in page 20, where I was around here in my mind:
Porkens to mid
NJAC drops down to mid, see Cres 118 which I parrot "NJAC has asked a lot of questions that feel like they're not going anywhere." Stuff like 162 still makes me not fully invested in the read and I do feel like he repeatedly re-asks the questions in a sincere way to push his reads forward.
Drap ehh. what pinged me on reread is the fixation on the # of scum as a vehicle for scumread instead of just as a discussion topic, eg. 205, 225, this feels like it could come from a scum mindset since they have that number more at the front of their mind compared to town imo. I still want to lean town tho
Kitty nulltownish, mostly gut based on their posting style.
Salsa still feels town based on her tone @ me. 217 also brazenly going from scum to null on me since we had a similar thought feels alright, only after an admission that I had started to TR her which I feel like scum wouldn't be so brazen about.
It's difficult for me to consider Ger scum. Though if townCrescent and my TRs believe in it since they have more meta experience with him I'm going to spend D2 trying to level with them.
Galron can be scum if he's a better player under pressure than I suspected.
I waffle around with considering Malcolm scum but nah. 482 is the biggest what-if I could find as a reason for a team with Malcolm in it to shoot Crescent.

----

603 malcolm votes gal E-2, wayward e1 shortly after
I can see page 26 ger being a TMI "he's flipping town I'm calling it" behavior towards galron assuming galron town.
lmao even knowing wayward flipped town every time i read his posts my lip curls and I get a gut scum vibe. I need to get my radar serviced!!
In post 654, Wayward Son wrote:@ Crescent I'll sheep your read, I think you may be right. Sigh.

VOTE: geraintm
like on a reread I still do a doubletake to see who posted this sigh heard around the world!! Woe!

I'm starting to see where page 27 Crescent is coming from wrt Gera's lack of acknowledgement of the counterwagon to Galron.

699 feels town drapion, I skimmed this post fittingly and it sits well with me.

704 malcolm vote onto ger still makes sense given their direction wrt ger D1

I get where porkens 712 is coming from but I expected more follow-up with it

page 29 kitty vote on galron makes galron-kitty really unlikely imo, esp if gera is town, since some momentum of the galron wagon was lifted at that point while ger was being scrutinized and wayward was a wagon option. I still stand by what I said in 724, if kitty is scum I can see post 541 being a defensive scumteam move with Mal.
In post 755, MalcolmTucker wrote:In situations like these I feel scum are often reluctant to move around if their teammate is in trouble or if it's all townies up for the chop - and Porkens' posts while the rest of us were changing our votes ping me as possible scum.

For one Porkens' tone is suddenly a lot more forceful here, it's like they're suddenly a lot more confident in their opinion. Suddenly my vote is scummy and there's no way Ger can be scum. That's out of tune with the player we saw from earlier in the game, and notably Porkens doesn't move their vote at all here. They sit on the earlier Wayward vote.

While a team of Porkens/Ger with a strong defence is possible I worry from these posts Porkens is scum slipping that they know too much and wanting town-cred if Ger doesn't come back scum.

I've TR'd Porkens till now but these posts really ping me as possible scum - probably too late for us to change wagons now but we should keep a close eye on Porkens tomorrow for me.
Malcolm and Porkens team feels unlikely from this angle of drawing attention to porkens. I do agree that Porkens' attitude toward the game has completely changed!! The early unsure-energy is gone and the question is whether that energy was fabricated in the first place.
In post 768, MalcolmTucker wrote:In fact, know what - going to try this wagon and see if anyone is interested. Happy to go back to someone else if it doesn't go anywhere.

VOTE: Porkens
this further lends credence, scum malcolm vs town wayward would want to keep pressing at this juncture until wayward is limmed/claims a PR, so I don't think they'd go on buddy porkens here. Scum malcolm in a vacuum does have motive to move off wayward here though, since wayward at this point in the game was sort of teasing that they were a PR. By the same token malcolm-ger feels unlikely with 793. I do get town vibes from mal's vote switches on that sunday as a whole though, I feel l like scum malcolm would push much harder on wayward to suss out if they're absolutely a PR or not before pushing their pressure elsewhere on page 32.
In post 818, Galron wrote:It just occurred to me that gera investigates as town maybe? That could be the reason for asking for a scan? Is that even a role?
Godfather!!!

I doubt Salsa-galron is a team given the timing of 863.

I read through from around p25 from the perspective of "who would be scum and shoot Crescent here" and Ger and Malcolm to a lesser extent fit the bill. Salsa slighty more townpoints since I feel like she started expressing doubts about Crescent in-thread around end of D1 so she might be less inclined to shoot Cres. This is loosely based off her 733 post.
--
Day 2
If Ger is town I expect scum to have an immediate gameplan going into this by aiming at him using Cres's death as ammunition. Salsa's vote is ok, NJAC's is eh. 898 feels a bit forced.
Ger's Day2 entry feels neutral, hard to read for me.
Drap's Day2 entry towards NJAC and me feels alright. Malcolm as well.
Galron neutral Day2 so far
I like malcolm's response to kitty in 944 since he wrote all that out in response instead of just saying "who?" :lol:
Malcolm's heated response to 983 I guess I can understand from either alignment, but it would be difficult to fabricate that frustration ig. I like post 981 from ger as well.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Separate for cohesion!!
In post 912, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 903, Shiidaji wrote:Malcolm can you reply to my 732 wrt Crescent's case on Ger I'd really like that :)
Gera's play has been contradictory and at times reads as someone less playing from a townie POV and more someone who is informed trying to mask their scum motives.

Towards the end of D1 you had Gera regularly saying we definitely wouldn't hit scum. This felt less like a prediction and more like an attempt to seem like a townie with foresight that was overdone - despite acknowledging Wayward was town Ger made no attempt to formulate a viable alternative. This is sort of a hallmark of Ger's D1 play but the issue is they'd have happily eliminated me, so it wasn't consistent here; basically Ger essentially refused to participate in the wagon unless it was the one wagon Ger wanted.

And their push on me was rubbish and fabricated from very little too, read more like scum forcing a read on someone they knew wouldn't be limmed.
I got something different from Crescent's first case post but this reply satisfies me. I was having issues parsing what she was saying about ger claiming to not pay attention to the gamestate, all the while claiming that "scum aren't pushing viable counterwagons" or something to that effect.
In post 916, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 690, Porkens wrote:I strongly believe ger is town.
In post 712, Porkens wrote:
In post 704, MalcolmTucker wrote:I think Crescent's case on Gera is solid. Their contradictions here do not make sense as town. Moving my vote before going to sleep.

VOTE: Geraintm
That’s a scummy fucking vote.
What do people think of these posts? On the one hand they feel a bit too obvious for Porkens and Gera to be teammates. Scum would typically be more subtle. But from Porkens' game so far I'm not exactly sure subtlety is something they really do. The second post here feels like an overreaction; why does Porkens, as someone who admitted themselves struggled with reads, have such a strong townread and visceral reaction to a vote on a player who is notoriously difficult to read confidently in D1?
Your 704 initially also pinged me in a gut-check way much like a lot of wayward's posts do. But that was mostly because I wasn't keeping track of your read of Ger at that point in time. On a reread I'm more ok on 704.
In post 918, geraintm wrote:
In post 913, Salsabil Faria wrote:
My POE is
{
Professor
Porkens
Shiidaji
Galron
geraintm
}
(in no particular order) by creating the town-block including
{
NJAC
Malcolm
Kitty
}
#
you voted off a towie, you dont get to make town blocs
naughty naughty :)
In post 993, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Something happened irl, not in the state of mind where I can commit atm.... but I'll get there eventually.

Meantime,
Galron
has the higher chance to flip scum than
geraintm
ig, maybe
Crescent
nk was to frame town!
geraintm
aka another miselimination.

VOTE: Galron

Also, I'm removing
Shiidaji
from the POE but not putting them in the town block yet and removing
Kitty
from the town block but not putting them in the POE yet.

Another thing,
Porken
has a higher chance to be scum than
Kitty
imo.
I agree with most of this but putting aside the NK what do you personally think about ger's response to Malcolm in post 981? I feel like Malcolm's frustrations are genuine regardless of alignment, but I get a town vibe from ger's 981.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Hi Porkens since you're here can you describe what was in your head when you wrote this lul :)
In post 881, Porkens wrote:What a weird wagon to go the distance.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Porkens why not vote me right now? Drapion wants pressure on me and I feel like it's in your MO to join him since you townread him.
In post 1025, MalcolmTucker wrote:In fact, you know what, I'm invested in this one - if everyone can send in town/null/scum readlists I'll compile them together and see where we're at.
I'm down after I go stretch my poor back and go run in the park :) We finally got a chilly and non-humid night over here.
In post 1034, MalcolmTucker wrote:Those feel like townie posts from Shii.

Shii - you're correct my positioning moving off Wayward was solid. I scumread them early on but read back those posts and it's clear they had a town attitude, a solid mix of still involving themselves in the game but not caring too much if they got eliminated. I pointed this out and was happy to eliminate Ger or explore Porkens.
Typing it out like that sounds a bit masturbatory tbqh but I get that it is a crux of your discussion with ger!! Solid :] :]
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Solid town: Empty :D Well, Salsa for now, mostly because I can't imagine a plausible scumteam including her rn. Once we get a flip I'll start throwing people in this bin again.
-
Town to null:
Drap Malcolm
Kitty Ger
-
Null to scum:
Porkens NJAC Galron
-
Solid scum: Nobody right now! My duty to you is to change that!!!

I wanted to engage with Porkens more and I guess I just want them to be town but I will make an attempt to be more objective going forward :)

Porkens NJAC feels like a pretty plausible team. +++ from Pork ISO, ++- from NJAC ISO, just from a skim. ScumNJAC could likely force the early D1 interactions with Pork and it would make more sense as to why they were hand-holdy instead of confrontational in response to pork spewing about his bad reads, they could have wanted to farm engagement with their partner to point to it later down the line. More importantly Porkens has zero opinion on NJAC as far as I can see and has them in null as of yesterday, which is the standard spot to put your buddy for more inexperienced scum.

Porkens Galron from Pork's POV is plausible but not much sticking out. They expressed a lean scum on each other and have little engagement otherwise, I can see it. ++-, ++- both ends.

NJAC Galron neutral from Galron's side, slightly unlikely from NJAC's side, they have had a lot more engagement since NJAC voted Gal and pursues that thread frequently.

I have some other pet theories involving combinations in my nulltown pile that I will snuggle up nice and tight to my chest for now.

I want to respond to Salsa's post when I have time cuz something stuck out to me and I can't put it into words rn
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Vote: Porkens
what's your gameplan for today?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I am around to talk if anyone wants to pull up a chair :) my reads haven't changed much in the last page or two. Let's start talking consensus.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Let's see :]
geraintm
pros: Eliminates a headache read for lil ol me
cons: I lean town rn
MalcolmTucker
pros: outside chance of malcolm being verbose scum, I trust salsa more
cons: i doubt it rn and I feel like he pushes conversation rn which we need
Porkens
pros: I'm fine with this
cons: none
KittyTacky
pros: doubt kitty gets limmed today, more pressure on him means more posting though which helps read a null-er slot
cons: leaning town rn
Galron
pros: lots of info gained on a red flip from the day1 focus
cons: none rn
ProfessorDrapion
pros: sweet release
cons: potential PR burn
NJAC
pros: I can see some posting come from scum perspective, I'm fine with this
cons: none rn
Salsabil Faria
pros: eh
cons: nah
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Ya I have no qualms
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

So what's stopping you from voting me? I don't feel very pressured right now in comparison to Drapion who I think might actually suspect me. Do you have any thoughts on NJAC apart from null?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

the polls lose another red-blooded American
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

This sounds kinda awful compared to the original!! Wow!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1115, Salsabil Faria wrote:1059 ("I want to respond to Salsa's post when I have time cuz something stuck out to me and I can't put it into words rn"), 1082
I don't remember it was something about the explanation of Mal+Ger town -> NJAC scum lol. I'll poke my brain for it after catch-up
In post 1115, Salsabil Faria wrote:I want your opinion about 1073 also.
NAI-ish post from NJAC, timing felt alright during the flow of convo abt softclaims. If it was NJAC-Galron it would be a little odd of NJAC to just bring that up out of the blue for justification, unless it was an attempted early defense of a Galron lim today. I don't take any stock in it being a soft claim itself if that's what you mean.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1151, NJAC wrote:
In post 1108, Shiidaji wrote:
Please state your case on me, as detailed as possible.
I voted you to get some reaction to it from you and potentially others to better my reads. I also enjoy performing my civic duty!! Suprisingly Porkens summarized my general feelings more succinctly than I could below:
In post 1169, Porkens wrote:NJACs ISO is basically 3 things:

1. Do you think XYZ is town? Why?
2. What is your case on XYZ?
3. You didn’t respond to 123, please go back and respond.

This is quintessential scum fluffing. It looks like activity, but it’s not. It looks like it contributes, but it doesn’t. It’s scum playing facilitator.

VOTE: NJAC
Does this fall in line with a Porkens-NJAC scumteam still existing? Not sure :) Potentially porkens realizing they need to start dissociating from NJAC after few associative tells.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1222, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'll try to come back before deadline but I'll be busy, so no promises.

E-2
In post 1202, Galron wrote:Njac coming back at me a bit was kind of townie.

I've really soured on geraintm being town.

VOTE: gera
My brain is trying to process ger's posting as scum but I think his style of posting is preventing me from it. Galron can you point me at what ger posts you were looking at in post 1202? atm I prefer NJAC before Porkens or much less ger. I'll be around to check in within the next 6 hrs, deadline's during my sleepytime.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1224, geraintm wrote:
In post 1223, Porkens wrote:Ger why are you not on NJAC?
i havent really looked at them much, they havent pinged me over the last few days so havent looked.
Would you describe yourself as a strong scum player? Anyone else can chime in here fyi
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1226, NJAC wrote:

This is quintessential scum fluffing. It looks like activity, but it’s not. It looks like it contributes, but it doesn’t. It’s scum playing facilitator.

This is a huge misrep of my play, and I find it very hypocritical coming from a player whose contribution has been almost null, and their posts are basically: I'm bad at this and that, that's scummy, etc., without providing much reasoning.
I agree with Porkens here, in terms of how I read your playstyle. When I play scum and I'm trying to fabricate content I feel compelled to just ask people quick questions in succession, and then keep track of people that don't respond to me to have something to post about later. I know town can do this too, it's a vibe I'm getting from your posting.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

NJAC (3): ProfessorDrapion, Shiidaji, Porkens
geraintm (4): MalcolmTucker, Galron, salsa, NJAC
Porkens (1): , KittyTacky
MalcolmTucker (1): geraintm

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Ger you around?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1203, Greeting wrote:
Votecount 2.6
Imany - Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix)
(2015)

Commentary: This song was a hit in Europe so the Americans might not have heard it before.

NJAC
(3): ProfessorDrapion, Shiidaji, Porkens
geraintm
(2): MalcolmTucker, Galron
Porkens
(2): Salsabil Faria, KittyTacky
MalcolmTucker
(1): geraintm
KittyTacky
(1): NJAC

Day 2 ends in: (expired on 2022-09-28 19:17:00).
I sleep
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:01 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Howdy!! Bizarre kill that saves us some wine reading.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:22 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Having a hard time seeing Porkens and Salsa as scum given their positioning on the NJAC wagon with Ger ripe for picking at day end. Drapion and Ger as well to a lesser extent. If Ger was a buddy they could have kept their MO and just stayed in park through the end of the day.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:58 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Drapion bussing his PR partner like that also feels unlikely though his inactivity towards day end means he could have missed his hop-off timing.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1322, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I think it's
Galron
.... At the end of the day they changed their read on
NJAC
& had them townie.

Btw, why the nk bizarre?
Kitty
claimed tpr.
Yeah Galron or Malcolm look like the natural conclusion here. I'll reread interactions after work Malcolm talked to NJAC a lot end of Day 2.

Kitty claimed ascetic townie, nothing else. Tough to call that a tpr in certain setups unless they were thinking he had another ability to mirror NJAC's.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Taking a look at Salsa/Ger again since you brought it up. Scum shot Crescent N1, then on the first page of day 2 both Salsa and NJAC immediately push onto ger.

Spoiler: Day2 Page 1
In post 889, geraintm wrote:well, that is going to make things tougher.
In post 890, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Yeah... Or you're just scum using WIFOM.

In post 892, geraintm wrote:
In post 890, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Yeah... Or you're just scum using WIFOM.

yep, could be.
i spent most of yesterday saying i thought that if they were town they would be very helpful for us, i wanted them checked over so that we wouldnt have to worry about them being scum and me and my team mates thought the best thing to do was to night kill the person who has stuck a huge target on me.
i don't know if they know who the scum team is in the dead thread, but Crescent it isn't me and i am sorry that whatever i did to get you to think i was scum is going to make today awkward.
In post 894, NJAC wrote:VOTE: geraintm

I expect to see you stop being anti town from now on, btw.
In post 895, geraintm wrote:
In post 894, NJAC wrote:VOTE: geraintm

I expect to see you stop being anti town from now on, btw.
i am not sure i follow this post.
you clearly think i am scum
you also think i am going to more pro town from now on?
surely that just means you expect me to fake it better from now on? because as scum i cannot ever actually...be pro town?
-
In post 958, NJAC wrote:
In post 920, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 918, geraintm wrote:
In post 913, Salsabil Faria wrote:
My POE is
{
Professor
Porkens
Shiidaji
Galron
geraintm
}
(in no particular order) by creating the town-block including
{
NJAC
Malcolm
Kitty
}
#
you voted off a towie, you dont get to make town blocs
Your play style sucks!
LOL +1 :lol:
I guess I can visualize it, this feels a bit off.

If Ger-Salsa-NJAC is a team they shot Crescent with this Bussing-101 theater pre-planned. With that in mind!!! 892 and 895 don't feel like buddy interactions to me, if ger wanted to sell it he could have been more antagonistic towards them instead of just going "yeah that makes me look bad here". It's also in this team's best interest to actively or passively seek other wagons as the day winds down so that the ger wagon dissipates naturally.

Spoiler: soc D2 wrt Ger and NJAC's eventual wagon::::
Salsa votes Ger
NJAC votes Ger
Malcolm fence 896
NJAC pushes Ger
Drap votes NJAC and me (NJAC wagon doesn't gain traction for a while)
ger shades Salsa
Kitty votes Galron
Ger's 971 doesn't feel like a Salsa bus.
-
Ger posts a pool of players he'd like to eliminate in Salsa Shii Mal Galron
Mal votes Ger one hour later (E-2). At this point a Salsa-Ger-NJAC team would want to consolidate elsewhere or risk having Ger ran up.

Salsa has ger in town now, NJAC in null, Galron and Porkens in scum
Drap and Shii vote NJAC

In response to this VC:
In post 1109, Greeting wrote:
Votecount 2.4
Drake feat. Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance
(2016)

Commentary: This song is strongly influenced by dancehall and afrobeat. It's also not a rap song at all, which marks a departure from Drake's past music.

Galron
(2): KittyTacky, Salsabil Faria
geraintm
(2): NJAC, MalcolmTucker
NJAC
(2): ProfessorDrapion, Shiidaji
Not Voting
(3): geraintm, Porkens, Galron

Day 2 ends in: (expired on 2022-09-28 19:17:00).
Salsa in 1115 unvotes Galron and expresses interest in an NJAC and Porkens vote. That doesn't feel like a buddy move.

Malcolm starts pushing galron again
Kitty wants Galron/Porkens
Salsa votes Porkens
ger votes Malcolm
In post 1147, MalcolmTucker wrote:To varying degrees I'd be happy with any of Ger, Galron or Porkens going today, roughly in that order. If the town consolidates on one of them I will change my vote if others are sticking to vanity wagons. That is not fence-sitting at all.
I want to revisit this later when looking at NJAC-Malcolm
Kitty onto Porkens (E-3)
Porkens has a bunch of wagons at this point to jump onto, ignoring Mal vote he opts for NJAC unprompted (E-2) despite having other wagons available to him at the time.
NJAC onto Kitty, off of the ger wagon
Page 48-49 Galron vote onto ger after going "eh" on NJAC when he was at E-2 doesn't look good2me
1214 NJAC interaction with salsa doesn't feel s/s
which really makes me doubt the above team of three
Malcolm's questioning towards NJAC at NJAC's E-2 doesn't feel like scum approach to a buddy at E-2 to me. Malcolm scum is pretty strong at writing if I'm wrong.
NJAC v Porkens really hammers Porkens town
galron-ger team feels unlikely EOD2
NJAC onto ger is NAI for ger EOD2 since NJAC is a scum PR, they boxed themselves in a bit with their TR announcement on the other viable wagon in Pork
CRUNCH TIME
Salsa votes for NJAC off of ger. The only way I see scum salsa doing this is in the world where the three of them are scum together. NJAC's PR would weigh on scum salsa here imo, and she would be better off just lurking or at the very least, just leaving her vote on ger.
NJAC claim, 4hrs till EOD
Salsa unvotes NJAC. At this point, I really don't see scum salsa ever voting scum NJAC here. She feels smart enough that, as scum, she would just lurk it out if necessary, which would encourage a No-Elimination or deflection onto ger/a different wagon entirely.
Scum porkens in 1285 would likely unvote while adding the line about "ehh not feeling it" instead of voteparking on buddy

Salsa votes ger and then says at 2 AM (3 hours left to go) that she can't be online for long.
1288 proves salsa at EOD understood no-elim was still a possibility. So scum salsa should be angling for NJAC to live another night to get at least one more investigation off.
ger in the same way E-2 votes NJAC at 3 AM, and Salsa follows, onto a claimed investigative that, had they been scum, they clearly were within their rights to say "nah I'd rather No-Elim than go for the investigative role today.
If it's scum ger and town salsa in this situation, ger should be lurking as well and not voting for NJAC here, especially after a claim.
If it's town ger and scum salsa in this situation, salsa is crazy lol. I don't buy it though.
I originally wanted to TR Malcolm's post-hammer reaction but the anger could also be channeling his actual feelings of his partner getting strung up after claiming.

Main takeaways for me:
- I can see some part of the Salsa-Ger-NJAC link midway through Day 2 since Salsa and NJAC jumped on and off ger in succession. Given a few interactions and EOD2 though I'm not feeling it rn. The read really just helped me outline that the only possible situation I see Salsa as scum is if it's 3 scum with ger.
- Galron has motive to NK Kitty besides the Ascetic claim, since Kitty was a key opponent against him in D2
- I'm still more pleased in Porkens town, he had slotted NJAC in null in his 1027 list yet later joined pushing him to a lim despite having possible wagons on myself, Galron and Kitty available to him.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1333, Porkens wrote:Really I thought Malcom’s reaction was hilariously over the top exagerated
Yeah the posts were pretty uncharacteristic of him :D but I can see both it posted both by annoyed town and scum pissed that his partner got limmed after a claim.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Galron is Malcolm still solid town for you?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1, Greeting wrote:6. The mafia have multitasking.
Happy reminder!! Leaning 2 scum+traitor rn it would align with NJAC's role + potentially another scum PR to interact with Kitty's role.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Galron-Malcolm ISO made me feel neutral about them being on a team, I see repeated posts and a constant shift in read on Galron from Malcolm's end. His E-2 Galron votepost in 603 feels very cautious.

On Malcolm's end of Malcolm-NJAC he never really committed to a read on NJAC, and had little dialogue with him until the very end of D2, where he started talking to him in a flurry. 1239 and 1232 specifically are all I can see that defends Malcolm when it comes to intent.
In post 1232, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1226, NJAC wrote:

This is a huge misrep of my play, and I find it very hypocritical coming from a player
whose contribution has been almost null
, and their posts are basically: I'm bad at this and that, that's scummy, etc., without providing much reasoning.
In a very, very mild defence of Porkens, for all their uncertainty and meddling logic I'd argue they've absolutely had reads this turn. The actual logic behind them isn't particularly solid (their read on me has felt fake) but I feel like this post is a bit overly defensive.
Scum malcolm is less likely to undermine their partner's push against porkens imo, they'd be more focused on either drawing more people to the ger wagon, while maybe getting some bussing in.

At this point in the convo VC was like:

NJAC (3): ProfessorDrapion, Shiidaji, Porkens
geraintm (3): MalcolmTucker, Galron, salsa
Kitty (1): NJAC
Porkens (1): , KittyTacky
MalcolmTucker (1): geraintm

Unlike EOD1 though, Malcolm never said anything like this wrt the competing NJAC wagon:
Spoiler: Day1
In post 876, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 870, Wayward Son wrote:I won't be around at deadline. :( I don't really think a no-lim is all that great, even my lim would be better, in my opinion. Scum are already probably on the wagon, so it might take a Townie to push it over, that's sad.
Yeah this seems really townie at this point. But I agree an elimination is better than a no lim for info.

If we're right up to the deadline and we need someone to hammer I will.

But would rather leave that job to someone who actually thinks Wayward is scum here, if another person in such a position is around. The fact this wagon hasn't been pushed over yet is quite interesting.
In post 879, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 878, NJAC wrote:I'm in the same position as Malcolm.

If necessary will hammer.
Are you planning to do so? I will be headed to bed soon so will do in next 15-20 mins if no reply. I'm fine for whoever wants to take it on.
He kind of just left some pro and anti-NJAC posts loose and then exited the thread with his vote on Ger on EOD2 without implying interest in an NJAC hammer if needed. There was still some time in the day left sure, but I feel like town Malcolm might have been more open to voting NJAC there like he was on a town wagon D1.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Drapion, for your list of posts in 1376 about NJAC-Galron associations, I can see what you're saying about 312, but by the same coin idk if he just sheeps a buddy so openly like that either. He townbins Salsa in the same post. NJAC later pretty eagerly jumps onto Ger (E-2) and jumps off of Galron who had been at E-3/E-2 since NJAC's original sheep. NJAC never really revisits the Galron thread from then, just some pokes and prods.

The rest of the posts I feel like they could have just been part of NJAC's busywork to include a buddy in his question posts as much as any of his other questions directed at others.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I don't see Salsa scum with NJAC reading through post 1115. This was the end of her Galron focus due to his "soft-claim", and she was starting to look to other suspicions like Porkens. If anything the only associative I would draw a conclusion of from this would be a Salsa-Galron team which given her D3 play I doubt, and of again that would imply that salsa is scum while ger is town which I don't subscribe to.

The post shows her second consideration of NJAC!scum, at which point there were two votes on him (You and me) and Porkens had yet to express he was seeing NJAC as lower than null. I had also just expressed a willingness to go for a Porkens wagon. Scum Salsa would angle for a Porkens wagon here IMO, and not point further scrutiny at PR buddy NJAC.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1425, ProfessorDrapion wrote:However there is confirmed to be a Doctor in this game cause I’m a Backup of a Doctor
Not necessarily
In post 1429, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1415, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 1, Greeting wrote:6. The mafia have multitasking.
Happy reminder!! Leaning 2 scum+traitor rn it would align with NJAC's role + potentially another scum PR to interact with Kitty's role.
So, if we miseliminate today, then town'll lose the game, right?
No, that's NJAC inclusive.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1446, Salsabil Faria wrote:
And,
Malcolm
is gone MIA, like wtf! Both of the supposed!scums are lurking... lmao!
Giving benefit of the doubt rn considering the site outage, it can be hard to kick yourself back in after an unannounced break like that. If they're town I really want them to step it up within the next two rl days to show that.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Galron sing to me!!!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Catch!!

♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩

♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩

WHAT TIME IS IT???
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Shiidaji »

I don't want to sleep I want to feel alive!!!!!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Shiidaji »

ladies and gents please try the cornbread meemaw made

it's free

♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ SALSAAA, OOOH SALSABIIIL ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩
♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ PRAY TELL ME, WHY DO YOU FROWWWN? ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩
♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ RESPOND TO THE PROFESSOR'S 1441 ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩
♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ IIIIF YOUUU ARE TOWWWN ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩

♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ SALSAAA, OOOOH SALSABIIIL ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩
♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ LIFT YOUR CHIN, DO A JIG SHAKE IT OOOFFF♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩
♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ IF WE'RE ON THE SAME SIDE, THE SAME WAGON WE RIDE ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩
♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ IIIIF YOUUU ARE TOWWWN ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫ ♩
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1457, Salsabil Faria wrote:Image

In elo: {Scum,
Professor
Salsabil
}

2 scenarios:

Professor
votes me, I vote scum & scum votes me.
Result
:
Scum win

Scum votes me, I vote scum &
Professor
votes me.
Result
:
Scum win
There's a whole world of other scenarios. PR Drapion might get shot by F3 if it ever gets to that point. We have potential PR actions left to work with before then, plus prof can still technically be scum alol

Basically from a town perspective you shouldn't ever do this. I was thinking you were reaction baiting earlier, but if you're honestly town burying your head asking your TRs to vote you, you gotta fortify mental!!! I was expecting more kickback to Drapion casing you than this.
In post 1461, ProfessorDrapion wrote:If it wasn’t because of me pushing Shii to vote NJAC, scum would be alive to day and be in allot better of position.
So get outta here Salsa with you calling me “useless” lmao.
I agree with this :) Everyone has a different style.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Vote: Galron
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

that's E-1 so nobody can claim to be cheeky btw
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I mean every word :D Do you think scumSalsa shamelessly AtE's that hard to the point of typing out 1442?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1477, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 1476, Porkens wrote:I think this is rushing it.
+1

We have time.
It's Day 3 with a red flip available for reading. We want pressure on a fella that has yet to post a stance today on who they think could be scum. If scum want to out themselves by hammering while we dangle an E-1 in front of their faces that's their mod-given right :cop: :cop:
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1487, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1446, Salsabil Faria wrote:
And,
Malcolm
is gone MIA, like wtf! Both of the supposed!scums are lurking... lmao!
Wanted to address this earlier (because multiple players commented) but forgot ⇨
This post wasn’t serious... I was thinking if scum!
Malcolm
& scum!
Galron
were discussing in the scum pt that they were screwed, so decided to lurk :P It was supposed to sound funny lol.
Salsa can you name/link all your scumgames onsite?
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Shiidaji »

work super busy limited access until tonight/tomorrow mornin
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

We did it!!! Yay!!! :D :D :D

That was a fun month, thanks for the game Greeting!! Super good modding.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1572, Wayward Son wrote:If we're counting wins, I'm still 100%! Yea!!

Thank goodness Town didn't tear itself apart. Good game everyone! I'm headed back to Rome for my last Newbie game.
Good luck! I enjoyed playing w everyone here.
In post 0, Greeting wrote: ProfessorDrapion (
Town One-shot Backup Doctor
)
Salsabil Faria (
Town Doctor
)
:lol: :lol:
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum