House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by House »

While that's a valid point, subscriptions would be a marketable service.

If 10 people subscribe for $10/mo, there would still be $70+/mo going to the server fund.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by mith »

Bumping this to global announcements as a reminder.

I haven't been around a whole lot lately - work has been crazy, parenting two young kids is crazy, and I have somehow become an accomplished sudoku setter during the pandemic which eats up a lot of my free time.

I know not everyone who uses this site is in a financial position to donate. That's totally ok! I have always wanted this to be a free-to-join, ad-free community. But if you are in the position to do so, please consider donating. Finances are tighter for me right now than they have been in the past (house and car stuff + kids + lots of medical expenses - nothing super serious but it adds up), and not having to worry about the server cost coming out every month would be a huge relief. (We are planning to find time to move hosts soon, so hopefully that cost will go down some anyway.)

The donation link is in the OP of this thread. (Yes, I know the logo on that page is super old, consider it a relic of the distant past of the site.) We do also have a patreon account which hasn't really been used in a while, but hey, if you prefer that, go for it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:02 am

Post by Galron »

In post 76, mith wrote:We do also have a patreon account which hasn't really been used in a while, but hey, if you prefer that, go for it.
Subbed.

Return to “Global Announcements”