Mini 2282 | Masqué | Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Masquerader Olive »

Finally! I had an absolute bitch of a time logging in.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:26 am

In post 18, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 17, Masquerader Magenta wrote:@ blue, why? Do you just not love fall out boy?

@yellow, what's going on with the sample pm?
Hello, Magenta.

I like My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) and Immortals. I don't know any of their other songs.

I find you suspicious because you said "Yay, roleplay!" even though we aren't really roleplaying. We're using false identities, but these identities aren't known to us in any way. We have no basis of a character to imitate.

I find Teal suspicious because they would rather interact with the DJ than their fellow guests. This could be to avoid the glare of suspicion.

I also would like to know what is going on with Yellow's 'confirm the sample role PM'. On second thought, I may not want to know. It doesn't seem game-related or important. I don't find Yellow suspicious for this though.
I think I like blue.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:51 pm

Still like blue, like red and yellow, getting bad vibes from purple.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:53 pm

dislike the interpretation they put on an entirely nia thing as my having legit trouble logging in. I’m going to watch, them, teal and possibly green very closely.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:59 pm

In post 41, Masquerader Yellow wrote:The usual phrasing would be "Äre you still confused

about why I do not trust olive, red?"

Not why red should not trust them.
Yeah, good point. I could see that as a possible perspective slip.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:32 pm

(If you noticed what I did there, yes it was intentional: do you think an intruder is especially unlikely to express difficulty understanding how to divide your post into separate quotes and respond to all of them within the same reply? Do you believe that is a good reason for you to trust me? I encourage you to distrust both olive and myself for implying you should think so.)
lolwut
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:30 am

In post 50, Masquerader Purple wrote:
In post 48, Masquerader Olive wrote:
(If you noticed what I did there, yes it was intentional: do you think an intruder is especially unlikely to express difficulty understanding how to divide your post into separate quotes and respond to all of them within the same reply? Do you believe that is a good reason for you to trust me? I encourage you to distrust both olive and myself for implying you should think so.)
lolwut
I'm sorry that you had to be aligned as an intruder against me in one of your first social deduction games, olive. This is another tell indicating olive is an intruder which is accepted on principle in any developed social deduction game (https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 8.2B1.0.29). Players will usually only behave like olive when they are very inexperienced intruders.

If we were aligned together olive I would do my best to help you handle this situation. Unfortunately --or fortunately :twisted: -- it goes against my win condition to not attempt to induce you into as many mistakes as possible.

At this point in time I am vehemently against olive or yellow pairing with any player except each other, and I'm especially against either of them pairing with either red or blue.
I am sorry that you either actually are an intruder or are just very bad at actually finding them. I’m still trying to determine that and jsyk, I currently would oppose your pairing with red, blue and yellow until I can confidently determine whether or not you are actually one of the bad guys or just plain wrong in your assessment of me.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:48 am

In post 49, Masquerader Purple wrote:
In post 40, Masquerader Yellow wrote:
In post 32, Masquerader Purple wrote:Are you still confused about why you should not trust olive, red?
Yeah this line looks agenda driven.
I find your implication here ugly on both an aesthetic and a practical level, yellow, and especially unlikely to progress toward winning the game. I believe categorizing lines as those that are agenda driven and those that are not to be an unhelpful way to view the game, as most of the content written in this game will have some agenda behind it in some way shape or form, even if it's purely for self-amusement. Your statement is also an oxymoron in that I asked a question: it's assumed I have an agenda of inducing red to reveal information about himself. (is this pronoun acceptable to you, red, or do you prefer they or she or something else?)

1) Do you know what I mean when I say your statement is an oxymoron, yellow?

The most critical issue I have with yellow's post isn't that it's aesthetically myopic and impractical on a number of levels, it's that it directly interferes with masqué's ability to win the game. Discrediting players who are obvious majority is an accepted tell in any developed social deduction game as it's necessary for the minority to do this in order to win the game (https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 8.2B1.0.29).

The fact that yellow is disregarding everything I've written to focus on the syntax of a single line and claim that it makes me less credible indicates a lack of strategic and social awareness about the game we are playing. Regardless of yellow's alignment it goes against their own win condition by damaging their credibility. They are furthering the agenda of the minority for superficial reasons in plain sight for all to see: why would we take yellow seriously, and what does yellow have to gain from doing that? The answer is that yellow does not know what they are doing (unless they are playing dumb, which is always a possibility) and unless they can demonstrate more strategic and social awareness they are a liability if they are a masqué.
In post 41, Masquerader Yellow wrote:The usual phrasing would be "Äre you still confused

I believe this information is valuable purely because it comes from you.
In post 42, Masquerader Yellow wrote:
In post 34, Masquerader Red wrote:Well, I'm certainly less confused as to why you don't trust them.
This is the proper response.
Yes it was a proper and witty response. Fortunately, the rest of red's reply suggested they are thinking about the game and able to communicate their ideas effectively, something which you have not displayed thus far, yellow. You would have given yourself a chance to appreciate that if you were not skim reading our posts, yellow.
In post 43, Masquerader Olive wrote:

I do not believe that olive actually thinks yellow made a good point or that the way I worded my question actually appears to them as a perspective slip. You're in luck yellow: olive appears to be a wealth of information about the identity of the intruders. I believe that olive's reply indicates they know yellow is a masqué and would prefer to see us fight each other.

If you don't believe me, watch for olive's response (I know you posted "lolwut" a few minutes ago, olive, and are likely reading this soon after it's posted:)

Olive, why did you think yellow made a good point, and how is the way I worded my question a perspective slip?
In post 44, Masquerader Yellow wrote:It's early but I like blue red and olive

and dislike purple and green so far.
I don't know if these are reads or if you're just stating your opinion in stream-of-consciousness. Do you believe players who you like are more common to be intruders or less likely? I'm not sure if there is any meaningful correlation as the intruders are often focused only on getting you to like them and can refrain from telling you when they dislike something you write.

If these are reads, I do agree with the majority of your reads except I don't believe you have any meaningful reason to trust olive (telling you what you want to hear isn't a meaningful reason to trust someone, yellow, it means they might be an intruder and you should be reading them with more scrutiny, not less) and obviously I believe the idea that you would distrust me based on my play so far to be comedic. I believe this list indicates yellow to be a strong contender to be eliminated first in order to improve masqués chances of winning the game.

2) Yellow, why did olive write that you made a good point and why do they believe my question to red indicates a perspective slip?

In post 45, Masquerader Yellow wrote:These pfps are jarring btw
Yellow, I believe that you are likely to be a masqué, however, I have a suspicion that you are not reading any posts which contain multiple lines of text with the necessary level of scrutiny, and you are motivated in part to "dislike" me because you can't be bothered to read my posts, and are therefore an ideal candidate to be eliminated first (rather than myself who is able to read and write competently enough to play this game.) If you would like to prove me wrong, then demonstrate you can read:
find the two bolded underlined questions I asked you and reply to them.
Then. in the case if you’re actually an invitee - DOUBT - I can most definitely assure you that I do absolutely believe what I posted. It looks extremely scummy the specific way you phrased it because I know you’re wrong and I’m finding it extremely difficult to honestly see that you’re an invitee actually confibiasing me when you have constantly misinterpreted something that really makes very little logical sense for a invitee with a modicum of common sense to so egregiously misperceive.

So, I would greatly appreciate you stop telling me and others what they do or do not think. These words will most likely be lost on you, whether it’s because you are actually an intruder or are completely incapable of detecting nuance is yet to be determined but you are definitely posting like an intruder, that much is beyond clear. Whether you actually are one, I don’t know but you’re posting is making it extremely difficult to see your intention being towards solving as opposed to agenda driven takes. So if my assessment of you is wrong, it’s totally incumbent on you and only you, to change that perception.

I intend no disrespect by anything I said in this post. My intention is to get through to you why you look like an intruder to me and if you’re actually not one, you need to change that.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:11 am

In post 55, Masquerader Teal wrote:I track people by avatars so having them all be the same but colorswapped is going to be difficult for me.

Holy hell what is even going on in purple's posts

I don't think I like calling green mafia for posting just to post while being sick, I think that's an easy trap to fall for but doesn't actually tell you anything AI
I agree, we need to see more from Green, like if they actually do follow up. Any thoughts so far to who you think could be a possible intruder?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:20 am

In post 59, Masquerader Red wrote:And another p-edit.

I'm not writing them off as TVT, I just think
they
are writing each other off as scum prematurely. Having read Purple more closely than when I started that post I think they're at least somewhat viably scum but I don't think they've done anything actively suspicious; I do think them casting themself as obvious town and those discrediting them as detractors is a bit.... gauche.
Well that post you quoted from them as “uncharitable” didn’t even make any sense. I couldn’t log into my account, so them hypothethizing that I met my hypothetical scum partner is is just like dude, do you actually even bother to read what you type? It’s just such a ridiculous post, it’s almost too ridiculous. I’m not going to yet assume anything about their alignment but i have been fooled by fps posting before, so I’m going to try to keep an open mind but if they’re town, they are not exactly making it easy to be able to read them. It’s just hard to also believe anyone has such horrible takes.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:05 pm

In post 67, Masquerader Magenta wrote:@olive, what's FPS posting?
fancy playstyle but I see they’ve now abandoned it, thank God.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:09 pm

In post 86, Masquerader Purple wrote:This game is won on the first elimination if we force yellow and green to pair with each other.
Can you give me your case for both of them? And thank you for making your posts actually readable.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:59 pm

In post 2, RH wrote:
Setup

Notes
  • This is a Secret Alt game.
  • There are
    7 Invitees
    against
    2 Intruders
  • Both
    Daytalk
    and
    Multitasking
    is enabled by default.

Phases
  • During the
    Reception
    , Masqueraders form pairs.
  • During
    Sessions
    , Masqueraders force pairs to exit.

Samples
Spoiler: Invitee
Music

Welcome to Masqué! You are an
Invitee

You are bringing the following item with you:
  • Mask - You own a mask, protecting your identity. If you lose it, you'll have to exit the masquerade.
You win if all threats to the
Invitees
have exited the masquerade and at least one
Invitee
remains.

Confirm by replying to this note with the answer to the question, "How many items are you bringing with you?"

Spoiler: Intruder
Music

Intruder
with .

You are bringing the following items with you:
  • Mask - You own a mask, protecting your identity. If you lose it, you'll have to exit the masquerade.
  • Automaton - You own an automaton, which you may use at any time during a
    Session
    to help you wrangle masks off. Unfortunately for you, the automaton doesn't have a return function so you may only use it once. Furthermore, you must tell it the true identities of both masqueraders in the pair that you want to target in order to successfully wrangle off their masks.
  • Paper - You own a piece of paper, which tells you the location of a secret hideout located here where you may converse at all times. You can place your automation at that hideout if you ever have to exit the masquerade.
You win if at least one
Intruder
remains and all other masqueraders have exited the masquerade (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Confirm by posting in the
Intruder
hideout or by replying to this note with the answer to the question, "How many items are you bringing with you?"

Spoiler: Mask

NoticeName:
Masquerader Rose

Code: %Y.|yE9>m
Put on your mask to confirm and join the masquerade.
Interesting catch Yellow, because both alignments have “mask” in their role pms.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:05 pm

Purple, why are you so eager to pair with me? Why do you think I specifically should accept your invitation? I don’t get it. You’ve gone from having me as your top intruder pick to to having me as your preferred partner? Why exactly?

One slot I’m kind of wondering about is magenta. They consider red negative but have most of the playerlist as likely intruders? If I misunderstood you magenta, I apologize but I don’t understand your takes. Perhaps yoican explain them better?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:49 pm

In post 122, Masquerader Purple wrote:
In post 121, Masquerader Olive wrote:Purple, why are you so eager to pair with me? Why do you think I specifically should accept your invitation? I don’t get it. You’ve gone from having me as your top intruder pick to to having me as your preferred partner? Why exactly?
The automaton mechanic indicates that the intruders must guess the identity of both players simultaneously in order to kill them. This implies it's helpful to pair invitees so that at least one player is difficult to guess. I believe your dislike of fps play has caused you to take less precautions in protecting your identity than I have, so we will be safe in that regard, and I am eager because I believe that I extended an invitation to at least one intruder if not two. In other words, I'm hoping that you will protect me by not giving time for an intruder to pair with me, so I can protect you by making my identity difficult to spot, so we will not die if an automaton is used upon us.

As for the changing read, I misjudged you initially, and now I think I understand you better and I believe you are unlikely to be an intruder.
Why don’t you just retract the invites you’re less sure of then?

I’m not entirely sure I understand the automan mechanic but I would strongly advise you to retract your invite to magenta.

What about what Yellow said about you using the word “mask”? Are you saying you know who I am? I really want to trust you but I’m scared.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:59 pm

I trust red the most but I’m leaning to accepting. I just wish you’d retract some invites so I had a little more time. I’m afraid to accept and be wrong.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:12 pm

In post 122, Masquerader Purple wrote:
In post 121, Masquerader Olive wrote:Purple, why are you so eager to pair with me? Why do you think I specifically should accept your invitation? I don’t get it. You’ve gone from having me as your top intruder pick to to having me as your preferred partner? Why exactly?
The automaton mechanic indicates that the intruders must guess the identity of both players simultaneously in order to kill them. This implies it's helpful to pair invitees so that at least one player is difficult to guess. I believe your dislike of fps play has caused you to take less precautions in protecting your identity than I have, so we will be safe in that regard, and I am eager because I believe that I extended an invitation to at least one intruder if not two. In other words, I'm hoping that you will protect me by not giving time for an intruder to pair with me, so I can protect you by making my identity difficult to spot, so we will not die if an automaton is used upon us.

As for the changing read, I misjudged you initially, and now I think I understand you better and I believe you are unlikely to be an intruder.
I think you probably don’t tell me that as intruder but I’m still scared. I still don’t understand why you don’t uninvite teal and magenta whom you’re suspicious of? or you cannot retract invites?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:14 pm

Your thought process looks like an invitee to me, so
Accept Purple
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:23 pm

In post 131, Masquerader Purple wrote:Thank you, you were right, I am an invitee.
You were right that I didn’t really understand the automan mechanic and really didn’t put too much thought into trying to disguise my identity beyond the obvious. However, I don’t think it’s extremely obvious either based off of what other people have told me about my posting, so if you can remain enigmatic, I hopefully don’t have to be too concerned about that.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:42 am

In post 2, RH wrote:
Setup

Notes
  • This is a Secret Alt game.
  • There are
    7 Invitees
    against
    2 Intruders
  • Both
    Daytalk
    and
    Multitasking
    is enabled by default.

Phases
  • During the
    Reception
    , Masqueraders form pairs.
  • During
    Sessions
    , Masqueraders force pairs to exit.

Samples
Music

Invitee

Invitees
Invitee
remains.

Confirm by replying to this note with the answer to the question, "How many items are you bringing with you?"

Spoiler: Intruder
Music

Intruder
with .

You are bringing the following items with you:
  • Automaton - You own an automaton, which you may use at any time during a
    Session
    to help you wrangle masks off. Unfortunately for you, the automaton doesn't have a return function so you may only use it once. Furthermore, you must tell it the true identities of both masqueraders in the pair that you want to target in order to successfully wrangle off their masks.
  • Paper - You own a piece of paper, which tells you the location of a secret hideout located here where you may converse at all times. You can place your automation at that hideout if you ever have to exit the masquerade.
You win if at least one
Intruder
remains and all other masqueraders have exited the masquerade (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Confirm by posting in the
Intruder
hideout or by replying to this note with the answer to the question, "How many items are you bringing with you?"

Spoiler: Mask

NoticeName:
Masquerader Rose

Code: %Y.|yE9>m
Put on your mask to confirm and join the masquerade.
Yellow, the invitee role pm is right in the setup post. Everyone in the playerlist had access to that post. In fact, it was the intruder role pm that was posted after game had already started.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:44 am

In post 134, Masquerader Yellow wrote:
In post 128, Masquerader Purple wrote:I don't fully understand how yellow is perceiving that I slipped
If you had received a green PM

it would be unequivocal that invitee is the proper label.
The fact that it was in the pre-game setup post, invalidates your argument.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:02 am

In post 143, Masquerader Magenta wrote:I can't work out I'd olive is massively buddying purple or just really really strongly scum reads yellow because that tone change between the two on this page gives me whiplash.
How am I buddying anyone and when did I ever say I scumread yellow even a little bit? Why are you putting words in my mouth? The only player right now who’s currently worrying me now is you.
I merely pointed out that the setup post invalidates Yellow’s reasons for thinking Purple slipped.

Also, very much disliked your characterization of Red’s posts. I guess I must be buddying them too.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:09 am

Currently liking green and cyan, very much dislike magenta. So that means, I still feel good about Red as well. Blue hasn’t done anything to concern me yet.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:43 am

In post 151, Masquerader Yellow wrote:
In post 141, Masquerader Olive wrote:
In post 128, Masquerader Purple wrote:I don't fully understand how yellow is perceiving that I slipped

The fact that it was in the pre-game setup post, invalidates your argument.
No it really doesn't.
I don’t understand then, how so? Your argument is that Purple slipped but they had access to the invitee role pm because of the setup post, so why would they use the word “masque” in lieu of that? If there was no sample role pm, then I could see why your argument would make sense but they’re was.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:46 am

In post 153, Masquerader Yellow wrote:
In post 145, Masquerader Green wrote:

or, try this: Purple read the opening flavor
Intruders were mentioned in there
And invitees were not, so?
Known only to their possessors!
Alas, those Intruders, they'll be the guessers!
How they wish to unmask you all!
How they want to use them to cause your downfall!
Beware, friends, and confide to none!
Heed this advice or you're done!
What about this then?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:58 am

In post 154, Masquerader Yellow wrote:One more post about Purple

Does no one see that offering

to as many people as they reasonably could so early on

maximize their odds of not being squeezed out?

And does no one find this scummy?
They didn’t offer it to you or green at the time. I don’t know. I’m thinking they’re continuing to re-evaluate their reads is a sign of possible inviteeness. I initially intruder read them for their ridiculous tunnel on me but their continual reassessing the playerlist is generally something that town is far more likel to do than scum. Am I nervous, sure. Purple wasn’t my most confident invitee read but I also like their assessment of that I really didn’t put too much thought into trying to disguise my posting and how that might possibly make me more vulnerable and then when I asked why they didn’t retract the offers they were less sure of to give me more time to think about it, they did. I just think that intruder Purple would be more likely to want to keep me as viable nightkill option, based off of what they said about me. Because apparently they think my identity is less difficult to guess, so why did they want to pair with me the most?

What is the intruder motive for all of that?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:03 am

In post 155, Masquerader Magenta wrote:@olive, it's a million % a tone thing, what really stood out was the difference between your 129 and 141: you must see the difference? But then your tone to purple changes massively between 125 and 129 so maybe I'm jumping ar shadows.

With red, what specifically do you disagree with me about?

Blue could be town, their original opening was fine.

I want teal to come back. *pout*
My read on Purple changed because it looked like they were genuinely trying to solve me. When it looks like someone is doing that, it tends to affect my read on them. I feel your mischaracterizing Red’s posting as somehow negative and I’m really not seeing that.

I like this post from you more than any of your others and now I’m even more confused than ever on who the intruders are.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:11 am

In post 160, Masquerader Red wrote:I think the Purple offering to all but two people thing is a shtick, and it does have obvious utility as scum but there's also intrinsic risk to making that post and I don't think it's like Purple was particularly likely to be left out by taking a different tact. So I don't really think it was Purple panicking as scum. The invitee thing is, eh, more or less meaningless in my mind. Purple could be scum who didn't realize that town are invitees, but in some respect I'd think if Purple were scum they'd have been more careful about that; I don't think they're particularly more likely to make that mistake as scum than as town.
I agree because I don’t think Purple was in much danger of not getting picked. It seems the only player really suspicious of them is yellow. If Purple was widely intruder read, then Yellow’s point would be more compelling. What impressed me was that it seemed their main reason for preferring me was that they thought that my identity wasn’t less hard to guess, which would be a reason for intruder Purple not to pick me. Preferring me for that reason, makes way more sense if they’re an invitee.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:26 am

In post 161, Masquerader Red wrote:Olive, what are you liking recently from Green? I can see Cyan being more town in the past page.
I think I liked what they said about Purple but I’m now wondering why they aren’t considering the possibility that yellow could be a tunnelled invitee.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:31 am

In post 171, Masquerader Magenta wrote:@red, i re read your post and while I think my initial 'negative vibes ' impression is still valid, it's not quite as bad as I thought. There are some take.aways, but I guess I find it easier to find town than scum and that affects my take on those kind of posts. In particular, I think what you said about green was well thought through, that their logic seemed backwards.

Their posting on this page is terribad.

I wanted to dance with teal but also really want their catch up. Would anyone oppose this pairing?
I definitely want red to be paired but with Cyan now off the market, whoever I think is more likely to be invitee between you and blue.

Rn, I lean you over blue because they’re not doing as much.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:05 pm

In post 179, Masquerader Green wrote:
In post 43, Masquerader Olive wrote:

how could you see it as that
I think in context Purple's comment that Yellow was reacting to made way more sense. The most charitable interpretation of this is you were taking Yellow's comments at face value, which shows lack of effort on your part to determine the quote was not doctored.

Also, @Magenta, what makes my posting on the previous page "terribad"?
I’m not commenting on posts that I don’t see as currently relevant. If you’d been paying attention, you’d know I no long hold that opinion.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:11 pm

In post 180, Masquerader Purple wrote:Magenta seems the most suspicious to me. I'm not sure where their interest in teal comes from or their suspicion of red. Magenta seems to be the most worried about finding a partner (and how they will be perceived for asking or accepting) and the least worried about finding the intruders. If they wish, olive can elaborate on the depth of their feelings toward magenta and I will listen. I have read magenta's recent posting and am not impressed.

Green looks like an invitee who was wrongly accused or an intruder who is angry because they feel they were caught for wrong reasons. I don't know. The fact they seem unlikely to receive a partner probably means they are most likely to be invitee of the players I suspect. It's possible that magenta saw through the layers of wifom and asked to be paired with teal so that they would end up paired green, however, unless someone objects, since magenta and green seem so anxious to receive a partner and haven't voiced too much suspicion of each other, why not pair up together?

Teal dropping out looks like intruder who was pushed from the beginning of the game and lost morale over time. It could also be an invitee who lost morale or became sick and ran out of energy, though I consider this alternative explanation less likely. It hasn't escaped my attention that despite their claims to be slow in forming reads, here as the eleventh hour approaches they are even more absent than they were at the beginning. I think teal avoided outting reads and when they did out reads they sounded suspicious. I prefer that teal be left without a partner just to be rid of them.

I'm a bit at odds with olive here on blue: I'm willing to gamble blue is invitee (though it would be amusing if the intruders were blue and teal and the intruders have given up posting altogether) and I'm optimistic their absence is as frustrating to the intruder's as it is to us. Red will likely be an ideal target to be killed with an automaton and being paired with new blue may be a double edged-sword. The intruders have little information to guess new blue's identity, as we have little information to sort them. I prefer to tempt fate and hope new blue's absence is nai and that they will provide some protection to red by being awkward for the intruders to guess.

All I can say about cyan and yellow is that I really hope they are invitee. Cyan seemed genuine in their ketchup and yellow is yellow. I mean I can say more than that but I'll leave it there.
I liked magenta’s recent posts. Blue could be anything. I don’t have any issue with anything they’ve posted but it’s more that they haven’t really done too much for awhile, so with little time left, I’d expect them to be more active. I suppose they could just be a bored invitee?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:01 pm

In post 186, Masquerader Green wrote:like, I recognized you no longer held that stance, but I think it was a bad stance to begin with.
It was an opinion that I held that I no longer do and good for you I guess,
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:29 am

In post 147, Masquerader Cyan wrote:Unfortunate. I had hoped there was something more.

Why did you ignore Olive's participation in that exchange?
In post 148, Masquerader Cyan wrote:
In post 142, Masquerader Magenta wrote:I don't have veru strong reads at all and have very clearly not understood the automaton thing - can someone explain like I'm five?
  1. Intruders, per the sample role PM, have an ability called "Automaton."
    Spoiler:
    In post 2, RH wrote:Automaton

2. This ability states that if they can correctly identitfy the true identity behind
    both
    of the masqueraders in a pair, the automaton ability will remove their masks.
    Spoiler:
    In post 2, RH wrote:Furthermore, you must tell it the true identities of both masqueraders in the pair that you want to target in order to successfully wrangle off their masks.

3. If a masquerader loses their mask, they must leave the masquerade.
    Spoiler:
    In post 2, RH wrote:Mask - You own a mask, protecting your identity. If you lose it, you'll have to exit the masquerade.

4. This effectively allows Intruders to eliminate Invitees outside of the standard method during Sessions should they be able to correctly identify both of the players behind the masque in a pair.
In post 169, Masquerader Cyan wrote:
In post 164, Masquerader Green wrote:
In post 147, Masquerader Cyan wrote:Unfortunate. I had hoped there was something more.

I don't really have a cut-and-dry feel for Olive's actions so I haven't really spoken on them yet
Alright. Would you speak of their actions now, specifically with regard to that exchange?
Blue, I liked their questions and takes so far on the game. What is your issue with Cyan?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:54 am

In post 200, Masquerader Purple wrote:I highly encourage accepting red's invitation to pair.
I do too, I just hope Blue is invitee.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:40 pm

I would be extremely enthused if magenta, green and blue would give an opinion on my more recent posts.

Still not sure how I feel about blue but probably like everyone more than green.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:46 pm

In post 225, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 222, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 218, Masquerader Cyan wrote:Why should Purple care if Red trusts Olive at that point? Purple had stated they were unclear on the alignment of everyone except for Blue and Olive at the time that post was made. One could posit that by saying “you” in that statement, Purple presumes Red town that needs to not trust Purple’s “scum read.”
because this is a dance game and the way you eliminate your scumreads in this phase of the game is to convince nobody to pair with them so that they get flipped.

like it literally does not matter what red's alignment or any other player's alignment is.

if purple scumreads olive

then purple is trying to eliminate olive

and the way purple eliminates olive is to convince every other player in the game to not pair with olive.

whether the other players are town or scum is irrelevant to purple's goal of eliminating olive.

saying that purple needs to townread red before convincing red to not pair with olive is just wrong and shows you haven't really thought about how to eliminate players.
In post 226, Masquerader Teal wrote:
Offer Hand to Masquerader Red
Offer Hand to Masquerader Green
Offer Hand to Masquerader Blue
Offer Hand to Masquerader Yellow
Offer Hand to Masquerader Cyan
Offer Hand to Masquerader Magenta
Offer Hand to Masquerader Olive
Offer Hand to Masquerader Purple
Offer Hand to Masquerader Teal

Will try to catch up now but I don't know who's still unpaired. If anyone finds me worth pairing I'd love to continue playing but I understand if I'm the one left out.
Do either of you realize I’m already paired with purple? Cyan and yellow are also paired as is now red and blue?

Only unpaired players are teal, magenta and green.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:47 pm

In post 230, Datisi wrote:

Music

Reception Count V

Masquerader Green -
Masquerader Magenta -
Not In A Pair
- Masquerader Green, Masquerader Magenta, Masquerader Teal

formed pairs

Notes
  • The combined mod ISO is here.
  • As long as both players reciprocate the pairing, the pair will be formed.
The
Reception
concludes in (expired on 2022-10-01 01:00:00).

Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:55 pm

In post 227, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 202, Masquerader Olive wrote:

In post 148, Masquerader Cyan wrote:
In post 142, Masquerader Magenta wrote:I don't have veru strong reads at all and have very clearly not understood the automaton thing - can someone explain like I'm five?
  1. Intruders, per the sample role PM, have an ability called "Automaton."
    Spoiler:
    In post 2, RH wrote:Automaton

2. This ability states that if they can correctly identitfy the true identity behind
    both
    of the masqueraders in a pair, the automaton ability will remove their masks.
    Spoiler:
    In post 2, RH wrote:Furthermore, you must tell it the true identities of both masqueraders in the pair that you want to target in order to successfully wrangle off their masks.

3. If a masquerader loses their mask, they must leave the masquerade.
    Spoiler:
    In post 2, RH wrote:Mask - You own a mask, protecting your identity. If you lose it, you'll have to exit the masquerade.

4. This effectively allows Intruders to eliminate Invitees outside of the standard method during Sessions should they be able to correctly identify both of the players behind the masque in a pair.
In post 169, Masquerader Cyan wrote:
In post 164, Masquerader Green wrote:

I don't really have a cut-and-dry feel for Olive's actions so I haven't really spoken on them yet
Alright. Would you speak of their actions now, specifically with regard to that exchange?
Blue, I liked their questions and takes so far on the game. What is your issue with Cyan?
which of these posts do you think is town indicative and why?
I liked that Cyan was asking Green about their not commenting on my participation and I also liked his explaining why they didn’t think purple slipped. My strongest invitee reads right now are red and purple, which I’ve been pretty consistent on recently. I also don’t understand what your issue is with Cyan?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:57 pm

In post 233, Masquerader Teal wrote:I don't like green anymore
Rescind offer to dance with green
I think their posts are little empty. I think finding me suspicious after page 1 after blue did as well seems like piggybacking onto something that doesn't actually have substance.

I like Magenta though I am liking their thought process on a couple of things.

If they want to pair that's fine I guess but I think green is more likely of the two to be scum so I'd rather pair with Magenta.
You currently have approximately 17 hours to pair with them.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:21 am

In post 251, Datisi wrote:
Masquerader Green has exited the masquerade. They were an
Invitee

Music

Invitee

Invitees
Invitee
remains.

Oh shit, I was kind of having doubts at the end.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:50 pm

Are any of you engaging in your pts and if so, what are your reads on your partner? I currently feel good about mine. I feel they’re engaging with me and trying to solve.

I think the pts can tell us probably more about our partner than anything posted in the main thread.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:52 pm

Blue, I did wrongly intruder read green, so you saying I had no preference on who should be left out was inaccurate. Unfortunately that read wound up being wrong.

I’d like to hear more from magenta, they haven’t posted in quite some time.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:34 pm

In post 263, Masquerader Magenta wrote:Red, I get what you are saying, but I think I was just wrong .I'm relying on tone a lot in a game with little outside clues, which is just bad.

I'm struggling looking for pairs. I think the enw blue is really strongly town and his predecessor looks town in context. I like that blue is aware of the levels of manipulation in the pairing mechanic, which I think some of us have been a bit naive to.

I think this reflects really badly on purple - it was really obvious they wanted to be a 'game leader ' early on, and had a fair bit of influence, but their contributions have died off and the last thing I remember doing was throwing shade at me after other people had, which felt inorganic.

I think olive, red and blue are town and I'm going to catch up with teal on the PT: their recent posting looked fine. My wekatest read is on red, but their reads look thought through and consistent. I'm in almost the opposite boat to res and blue: It seems unlikely that scum!yellow and scum!cyan are paired, but that's the pairing I'd most like to vote in.
I think Magenta is really town. Will need to reread Teal, Cyan, Yellow.

My theory is that Purple switched their read based on their identity read on me and I think them pairing with me reads town indicative to me, because if intruder, why don’t they want me paired with someone else since intruders want to nk invitees that are relatively easy for them to guess.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:22 am

In post 268, Masquerader Blue wrote:Olive who do you think is mafia at this point?
I think most likely one invitee/intruder pairing most likely in the two pairings being current voted but right now, I feel extremely confident in magenta being town, so need to hear more from the teal, cyan and yellow.

I want to feel really confident before I vote.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:25 am

In post 277, Masquerader Red wrote:
In post 269, Masquerader Red wrote:Olive, is your Magenta read based mostly on that post or is it wholistic?
I thought that they’re posts looked like they were genuinely trying to solve me, so I’d say wholistic.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:27 am

In post 285, Masquerader Magenta wrote:@purple, what changed? Last time I noticed you were throwing shade at my slot.
I’m assuming what I posted in our pt, my reasons for invitee reading you.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:19 pm

The players I am probably currently the most concerned about would probably be Teal/Yellow based mostly on what they’re partners are saying about them.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:59 pm

In post 372, RH wrote:
Masquerader Cyan has exited the masquerade. They were an
Invitee

Music

Invitee

Invitees
Invitee
remains.

Masquerader Yellow has exited the masquerade. They were an
Invitee

Music

Invitee

Invitees
Invitee
remains.

Well that was a bust. :/
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:03 pm

In post 375, Masquerader Magenta wrote:If people want to vote this pair because they think it's teal (or me, it isn't) then fine. Although they made one post with town vibes in the PT, it's very much a repeat of their 'this is hard' post. I think I'm particularly susceptible to it, but there's been enough content in the thread that reads shouldn't be impossible.

I don’t know what to do because I was wrong on both green and an intruder being in that pair, so maybe I’m wrong on blue? I know I’m invitee and I believe you and purple are as well. No one should exit prematurely. Let’s not rush this.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:52 pm

In post 378, Masquerader Red wrote:Here's the situation

If we have scum paired together, we'll have to lim.
If scum are separate, then we have to do a leave.

Assessing our hoodmates has to be number one here.
Yeah, I totally agree with that.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:05 pm

In post 380, Masquerader Magenta wrote:The pairing with most likely scum/scum, for me, just flipped town! I strongly believe believe that Olive, red And and blue are still town: the flip hasn't changed the fact that teal and purple aren't in that category.
Since teal is your partner, I’m obviously going to trust your read on that the most. Why do you intruder read purple?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:53 am

In post 383, Masquerader Teal wrote:I apologize for being absent still.

It is ridiculous to assume me joking in the first post was an attempt to hide my identity. If anything, and I probably shouldn't be saying this, but it helps give it away.

I'm starting to think purple's leaps of logic are too wacky. I am concerned. There are too many false assumptions about my slot alone that just look like they're potentially trying to sandbag me.
Do you not have reads on anyone else other than purple? Why no opinion on magenta’s read on you?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:07 am

In post 387, Masquerader Blue wrote:the way magenta is shading teal doesnt really feel theatrey

it is paving the way for an elimination in that pair and i dun see why he would do that unless galaxybraining?

- so if magenta/teal isnt s/s ; then there should be at least one scum in purple/olive/red.

i can see eliminating to flip teal but im worried that if teal is town then we just lose on the spot

i havent ruled out olive/purple being s/s
Not really a fan of this post. You aren’t really taking a stand on anyone. That really isn’t an invitee way to think.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:06 am

In post 392, Masquerader Red wrote:
In post 390, Masquerader Olive wrote:
In post 387, Masquerader Blue wrote:the way magenta is shading teal doesnt really feel theatrey

it is paving the way for an elimination in that pair and i dun see why he would do that unless galaxybraining?

- so if magenta/teal isnt s/s ; then there should be at least one scum in purple/olive/red.

i can see eliminating to flip teal but im worried that if teal is town then we just lose on the spot

i havent ruled out olive/purple being s/s
Not really a fan of this post. You aren’t really taking a stand on anyone. That really isn’t an invitee way to think.
Then why didn't you object to my theorycrafting?

Blue literally just put his reads the post before too...
My point is that while in theory what blue said was valid and of course, I only actually know for certain that I am invitee, unless I completely misconstrued their post, which I don’t think I did, they don’t have any player they seem very confident on and that concerned me.

If by “theorycrafting”, you mean find out the tvt couple well purple posted something recently in our pt that made my invitee read on them stronger than it was. I won’t say here what it was because I don’t want to do anything to put either of us at risk for the automan mechanic.

My strongest intruder read is still teal and my strongest invitee read is still magenta but purple recently got closer with what they posted in our pt.

The reason I am the most confident on teal is because they seem to be looking for reasons to shade both me and purple.

blue, if I did misread your post, please feel free to set me straight.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:20 am

In post 65, Masquerader Teal wrote:
In post 62, Masquerader Olive wrote:
In post 55, Masquerader Teal wrote:I track people by avatars so having them all be the same but colorswapped is going to be difficult for me.

Holy hell what is even going on in purple's posts

I don't think I like calling green mafia for posting just to post while being sick, I think that's an easy trap to fall for but doesn't actually tell you anything AI
I agree, we need to see more from Green, like if they actually do follow up. Any thoughts so far to who you think could be a possible intruder?
I'm doubling down on "no, I'm still parsing things." I want to hear more from green and something from cyan for instance. I'm still trying to piece together the argument between you and purple but even then I want more to happen before I feel confident laying down any reads.
In post 63, Masquerader Red wrote:
In post 60, Masquerader Teal wrote:No, I don't because the game just started and just because it's 6 days long doesn't mean it doesn't take me like 6 days to figure out where my head's at. I'm not going to lie and pretend like I know what I'm doing already when half the field has barely posted.
While that's partially fair, you've still given barely an inkling of suspicion toward anyone's alignment, good or bad. If your intent is to catch up and do so then by all means go ahead; for what it's worth, your participation can chop that fraction of the field that has barely posted down to a third.
Yes, and if I were an intruder, I would have lied and come up with suspicions, it wouldn't have been hard to parrot or invent some.

I will tell you I have a gut read that olive is town
What happened to this teal?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:19 pm

In post 399, Masquerader Magenta wrote:I think it's increasingly clear that purple is not an invite and Thier flip would conf town blue at the least.
If by “theorycrafting”, you mean find out the tvt couple well
purple posted something recently in our pt that made my invitee read on them stronger than it was. I won’t say here what it was because I don’t want to do anything to put either of us at risk for the automan mechanic
Is no one bothering to read my posts? If this didn’t have the guess mechanic, I could pretty much convince the other invutees but we would then die, so invitees are basically fucked, so gg intruders. I’m not going to waste anymore time on this game if invitees are just going to be content to hand the game over to the intruders. Vote us then and don’t blame us for the loss.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:42 pm

I realize that I’m probably being unfair because none of you have access to our pt and perhaps if I didn’t, I maybe wouldn’t know what to think of purple but I do and no way does intruder purple make the posts in our pt that they are. I am not being pocketed in there and if cyan and yellow were still in the game, I wouldn’t care but I know I’m not wrong here but you need to pay attention the most to what’s happening in your pts because intruders cannot fake the degree of genuine solving that both me and purple are doing in ours. So, I will just straight out let the cat out if the bag. I know who purple is and that is my strongest reason for invitee reading them and unfortunately that’s all I can post about that in the main thread. If you either wrongly think I’m intruder or I don’t know what I’m talking about then I don’t know what to tell you but purple doesn’t make the kinds of posts in our pt as intruder. They just don’t. I’m kicking myself also but it was me who stupidly got cyan and yellow wrong, not purple.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:44 am

In post 419, Masquerader Teal wrote:I don't see why having a gut read 8 days ago has to equate to a strong read now. Not sure what else to tell you, but things change.

VOTE: Purple/olive
If Teal is who I think they are, their read on me is pretty much proof that they are not invitee here.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:45 am

In post 445, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 86, Masquerader Purple wrote:This game is won on the first elimination if we force yellow and green to pair with each other.

purple is full of shit but im ok with letting him win if olive wants to take responsbility for once in their life
They sound extremely invitee like in our PT. I don’t see how they’d be capable of faking all that.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:58 am

Teal, which of us do you actually intruder read because your posts read to me like you don’t honestly care and I would expect an invitee you to actually not be trying to ram a vote on us through.

I would also like anyone to explain why teal is invitee here? What even actual solving have they even tried to do?

Also anyone critically reading my interactions with purple should be able to clearly tell we are not aligned, so then ask yourselves, why is purple so confident in their invitee read on me and also, why me, them?

I don’t want to out my identity more than I probably unfortunately already have but you can tell a lot about your partner in your pt.

Magenta, why are you no longer trusting your initial instinct on teal? What changed?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:05 pm

I would also like to ask red/blue if they think teal/magenta are the tvt pairing because I feel that is the pairing most likely to be svt. I still strongly invitee read magenta.

Red, I’m not entirely sure who you are but your use of the phrase “theorycrafting” gave me some ideas but I’m now questioning that because if you’re still suspicious of me I could be wrong on that.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:54 am

Purple’s most recent post was speculating on who they thought was old red, so what exactly is the intruder motive for doing that?

Red, I think it’s extremely obvious that blue knows exactly who I am now and probably posted that in your pt. How does that impact your read on me?

It’s also pretty damned obvious that they’re referencing a recent game we were both in where I didn’t have the best reads and it’s also really clear which game that is. Blue I do take responsibility for that but you’re being really unfair not giving me proper credit reversing my wrong townread on one of those players, because we would have lost otherwise, so you trying to make me feel bad for initially being wrong, seems to be a bit over the top, no? And as to the other read, I’d prefer to not comment on that because I did come around post-game but I’m still extremely pissed about it, because I have still issues with their play and you know exactly why that is.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:31 pm

In post 452, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 406, Masquerader Olive wrote:I realize that I’m probably being unfair because none of you have access to our pt and perhaps if I didn’t, I maybe wouldn’t know what to think of purple but I do and no way does intruder purple make the posts in our pt that they are. I am not being pocketed in there and if cyan and yellow were still in the game, I wouldn’t care but I know I’m not wrong here but you need to pay attention the most to what’s happening in your pts because intruders cannot fake the degree of genuine solving that both me and purple are doing in ours. So, I will just straight out let the cat out if the bag. I know who purple is and that is my strongest reason for invitee reading them and unfortunately that’s all I can post about that in the main thread. If you either wrongly think I’m intruder or I don’t know what I’m talking about then I don’t know what to tell you but purple doesn’t make the kinds of posts in our pt as intruder. They just don’t. I’m kicking myself also but it was me who stupidly got cyan and yellow wrong, not purple.
I am refering to your tendency to not listen to other people and only care about your own reads.

I do not care about your accuracy.

It is unfun to play with regardless of whether you are right or wrong.
Ouch :(

We in part won that game because I did reacess. If you recall one of the other two remaining towns wanted to mislim town and we probably would have lost had I gone along with that and not stuck to my guns, so I think you’re being extremely unfair to me and it’s even bordering on actually being hurtful. :cry:
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #464 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:35 pm

In post 453, Masquerader Blue wrote:I am literally voting to get you what you want.

I don't know if your solution is right. I hope for your sake it is.
In post 454, Masquerader Blue wrote:I do not care about being right or winning this game. I know who each of you are and what each of you is willing to accept and do. I am accepting your solution because I do not have the energy to argue with you.
My current strongest intruder read is still teal. I don’t think that they haven’t shown much interest in solving either me or purple. Don’t you find it extremely odd that they are content to votepark us and make absolutely no effort to reacess?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #465 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:46 pm

In post 459, Masquerader Red wrote:Olive, how do you know Purple is town?
I obviously only know for sure I am but if they’re actually intruder, then they’re doing one helluva a job pocketing me both in the main thread and our pt.

They knew right away who I was and it would seem to me that I would be an ideal target not to be paired with intruder purple because of how easily they guessed my identity. I would have absolutely no clue who they were had they not actually told me who they were.

I thought that was the main reason for their read change on me because they were initially strongly intruder reading me and vice versa. That has happened before to me in a lot of games where I played on an alt. I’m still not really sure why that even is.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:49 pm

Blue, I very respectfully request you seriously consider your wording wrt to me. I seriously cannot at the present time, deal with anything along those lines, so I’m begging you to not continue doing that please.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #468 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:03 pm

In post 467, Masquerader Red wrote:@Olive, you didn't at all get suspicious when they told you their identity? Did you take steps to verify it? Can you address post 460?
I will respond to this later. I’m extremely upset by blue’s recent posts to me but I promise to do my best to address all of your questions to the best of my ability once I calm down.

What I can tell you is I straight up asked them. Since they knew who I was, I thought it was only fair. I was however surprised that that did volunteer that information to me. I assumed it was because they really trusted I was invitee. They have been doing lots of solving in our pt, not just telling me what they think I might want to hear but I do agree that it’s extremely important for me to keep an open mind and I’m still willing to evenhear teal out but out of absolutely everyone in the playerlist, I think they have the highest intruder equity.

I also really don’t understand why blue is so angry with me because I think my voting out one of the two remaining scums in that game rather than the miselim, is the reason we likely even won, so their anger towards me reads somewhat disproportionate to what actually happened in that game.

I know, I haven’t yet fully answered your questions but blue’s posts really triggered me. I promise I will.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:13 pm

In post 406, Masquerader Olive wrote:I realize that I’m probably being unfair because none of you have access to our pt and perhaps if I didn’t, I maybe wouldn’t know what to think of purple but I do and no way does intruder purple make the posts in our pt that they are. I am not being pocketed in there and if cyan and yellow were still in the game, I wouldn’t care but I know I’m not wrong here but you need to pay attention the most to what’s happening in your pts because intruders cannot fake the degree of genuine solving that both me and purple are doing in ours. So, I will just straight out let the cat out if the bag. I know who purple is and that is my strongest reason for invitee reading them and unfortunately that’s all I can post about that in the main thread. If you either wrongly think I’m intruder or I don’t know what I’m talking about then I don’t know what to tell you but purple doesn’t make the kinds of posts in our pt as intruder. They just don’t. I’m kicking myself also but it was me who stupidly got cyan and yellow wrong, not purple.
I am refering to your tendency to not listen to other people and only care about your own reads.

It is unfun to play with
regardless of whether you are right or wrong.
It’s this specific post that I literally cannot deal with not after what one of the players has not only put me through during the game but even afterwards. I seriously cannot cope with anything like this.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:21 pm

In post 470, Masquerader Red wrote:I can wait. I appreciate you acknowledging my posts and the fact you haven't answered them wholly. It drives me mad to ask the same thing five times over and not get a response. Makes me automatically think scum. If I know a limitation, I can factor that in. Don't take that as me trusting you. I think this posting is growth as a player, regardless of your alignment.

Also, your speech patterns and thoughts processes are obvious.
Your questions and concerns are completely valid and reasonable and you won’t have to repeat any of it.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:58 pm

In post 473, Masquerader Blue wrote:I am going to leave after we vote out Teal/Magenta

We do not have to talk about anything else
I don’t understand why you would do that unless you have reasons to intruder read red and you have made it clear so far that you don’t.

I do think teal is my best guess for intruder but fypov, I don’t understand why you would do that automatically?

There is no reason to rush that. I absolutely want to make the right decision - whatever that may be. That’s why I’m agreeing on teal. I think that there’s one tvt couple and no svs ones and that it very likely isn’t teal/magenta because I don’t think teal is invitee. I also don’t understand your hostility towards me because I voted out one of the two remaining scum in that game, which wasn’t what one of the other remaining towns wanted.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #476 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:08 pm

In post 460, Masquerader Red wrote:
In post 421, Masquerader Red wrote:
In post 85, Masquerader Purple wrote:
In post 76, Masquerader Green wrote:
VOTE: Masquerader Yellow

This is where my suspicions point me currently. I do not trust the way they took Purple's post out of context.
In post 82, Masquerader Green wrote:oh I thought this was just gonna be a regular game, huh
UNVOTE: Masquerader Yellow
Green doesn't want to appear aligned with yellow
, and yellow is an intruder; therefore I am deducing that the intruders are green and yellow. Olive was my red herring and teal was red's red herring.

Offer hand: Red

Offer hand: Olive

Offer hand: Blue

Offer hand: Teal

Offer hand: Magenta
Purple's first offer happens to be every player left alive in the game. That would be an odd coinicidence.

Their acceptance might be coordinated. Based on their own admissions

1) Purple did an about face on Olive.
2) Olive originally wanted to pair with red supposedly but changed his mind.
3) Purple wanted hard to identify people to pair with easy to identify people but currently rests on meta knowledge for Olive town.
4) Olive asks Purple to retract invites and Olive accepts 4 minutes later. The rationale is the thought process looked invitee.
5) The awkward you were right I was town.

VOTE: Purple/Olive

I think I want to see this through.
This is what I want explained.
Red was my strongest invitee read att and I still think you’re likely invitee. So why? I thought purple’s readchange was based off them knowing who I was and I also hadn’t really considered the whole automan thing and didn’t try to disguise my posting beyond the obvious, so I thought I was a sitting duck to be nked.

I was definitely less confident on purple than I was on red, so it was very impulsive on my part. So even right after we paired I still had doubts but purple sounded very townie in our pt. I don’t know if that fully answers your questions or not? If not feel free to question this further.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:27 pm

In post 475, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 2, RH wrote:Automaton - You own an automaton, which you may use at any time during a Session to help you wrangle masks off. Unfortunately for you, the automaton doesn't have a return function so you may only use it once. Furthermore, you must tell it the true identities of both masqueraders in the pair that you want to target in order to successfully wrangle off their masks.

this can happen at any time so we might as well get it over with

if purple is town then the identity can be guessed

if purple is intruder then they have already won.
Counterpoint to this, if that’s the case, not necessarily. This argument would presume that hypothetical intruder purple would correctly guess both yours and red’s identities. So fypov,why aren’t you considering a possibility that purple could be intruder but not know who both of you are?

I just have to wonder why you aren’t even considering that as a possibility?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:14 pm

Blue, don’t autoleave. We should still discuss this, please.

If you really want to leave, you can still wait a few days, no?

Magenta, has Teal done anything in your pt? I’m planning to vote them because they have put no effort into trying to solve either purple or me.

Their most recent post is particularly bad.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #489 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:11 pm

I’ve been in numerous hoods and when I had a scum partner, they pretty much just went with whatever I argued. Scum doesn’t want to look suspicious or make waves and in a recent game I played with hoods, scum just seed to cue all of their posts, which had very little content, to appease their town partner.

If Teal isn’t expressing any independent thoughts, that’s a possible intruder tell. Considering they’re voting us, how can theu have no opinions in your pt and be lost?

If they’re so lost then why are they voteparked on us? Does that make any sense to you at all?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:21 pm

If it helps, in another secret alt game I was in, my scum partner claimed something similar and found like a gazillion excuses to post in our pt.

VOTE: teal

The incongruity between they’re voting us while claiming to be lost in their private pt makes absolutely no sense and they’re not even interested in trying to sort either of us, yet they so decisively voted.

If you’re truly that lost, you wouldn’t even be voting.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:51 am

In post 494, Masquerader Red wrote:From my perspective, Blue is tilted and has given up hope.
Do you know who blue is? They never give up hope, like ever. :lol:
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #497 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:04 am

It is unfun to play with
regardless of whether you are right or wrong

Why would my accuracy not matter? Why would being accurate ever make me “unfun”? If you want to win games as town, you love players that are accurate, so this doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense.

Being inaccurate and wrong is a drag but being right and accurate is what you dream of as town.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:25 am

In post 352, RH wrote:
In post 338, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 303, RH wrote:
In post 302, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 298, RH wrote:
In post 293, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 252, Datisi wrote:Session I concludes in 2 days, 22 hours, 7 minutes.

how do deadlines work?
Assuming that it's directed at me and Datisi, I originally intended that if no players reach majority, it will be counted as a No-Lim.

However, upon realising that a majority in ELO is almost identical to Exiting the Session by a player's own accord, I'll allow plurality by seniority for ELO if ties occur.

Otherwise, there's no Plurality.

so what happens if we don't get 5 votes on a pair by the deadline?
I'll count it as a No-Lim. So nobody exits.

so what happens then? do we get a new session or do the mafia get to kill?
The Intruders are supposed to be using their Automaton during a Session so there'll be a new Session.
I misunderstood this. So no limming gives intruders more chances?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:39 am

In post 482, RH wrote:
After thinking over things, last night, I have decided to overrule my previous decisions.

Only correct guesses will reveal both the target and identities. Incorrect guesses will now reveal nothing but that the Intruders have been unsuccessful in guessing.
Can you tell us how many attempts intruders have made so far?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:26 am

Blue, I want your reads on teal and magenta. I know you’re currently voting them but you have not given any reads, just saying you’re voting them because I want that, which I do because I don’t think teal is invitee.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #503 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:28 am

In post 500, Masquerader Blue wrote:I have no incentive to convince anyone I'm town since I plan to leave as soon as teal/magenta are voted out
In post 501, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 493, Masquerader Red wrote:Can you give me something on Blue besides they want to leave?
also like why are you even trying to solve my slot?

if I'm mafia, I'm not going to leave the game.

so if i don't leave the game, you will know I am mafia

if I do leave the game as I have repeatedly said I will do. the mod will write what my alignment is after I leave the game.
You’re keep SAYING that. How do we know, you’re not just biding time until you can figure out who purple is?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:47 am

In post 491, Datisi wrote:
The Intruders have submitted an incorrect guess.
Like if it’s you blue, why not threaten to leave until you think you can figure out who purple is? Your argument would make way more sense if it weren’t for this.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #507 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:27 pm

In post 505, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 503, Masquerader Olive wrote:You’re keep SAYING that. How do we know, you’re not just biding time until you can figure out who purple is?

because I will literally leave as soon as we vote out teal/magenta
In post 506, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 502, Masquerader Olive wrote:Blue, I want your reads on teal and magenta. I know you’re currently voting them but you have not given any reads, just saying you’re voting them because I want that, which I do because I don’t think teal is invitee.
In post 386, Masquerader Blue wrote:im around here right now

magenta
red
olive
purple
teal
If your invitee read on red is stronger than it is on me, then why would you?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:47 pm

In post 409, Masquerader Blue wrote:
how often are you wrong when you are at this level of confidence?

dont tell me because i dont want you to tell everyone who you are

i am pretty sure i already know

be honest with yourself about how accurate you actually are

think to every time you had a strong read and are wrong

i am willing to leave if you are sure and say nothing of it
So i find it extremely interesting that your current readslist hasn’t changed one iota from , yet you still intend to leave.

Red, is this making any sense to you?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #512 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:55 pm

In post 450, RH wrote:

Music

Session II Count II

Masquerader Purple - Masquerader Olive [1]:
Masquerader Teal - Masquerader Magenta [1]:
Masquerader Red - Masquerader Blue [0]:

Not Voting
- , Masquerader Magenta, Masquerader Olive, Masquerader Purple

Notes
  • With 6 remaining, it takes 4 to form a majority.
  • Extending the deadline to ensure that when it occurs, I'll be online.
Session I
concludes in (expired on 2022-10-13 15:24:32).

Wtf why aren’t you people voting? It just gives intruders more time. :facepalm:
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #516 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:14 pm

Great song and video but
you need to fix the vote counter

@mod
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:51 pm

Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #521 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:52 pm

In post 518, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 507, Masquerader Olive wrote:
In post 505, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 503, Masquerader Olive wrote:You’re keep SAYING that. How do we know, you’re not just biding time until you can figure out who purple is?

because I will literally leave as soon as we vote out teal/magenta
In post 506, Masquerader Blue wrote:
In post 502, Masquerader Olive wrote:Blue, I want your reads on teal and magenta. I know you’re currently voting them but you have not given any reads, just saying you’re voting them because I want that, which I do because I don’t think teal is invitee.
In post 386, Masquerader Blue wrote:im around here right now

magenta
red
olive
purple
teal
If your invitee read on red is stronger than it is on me, then why would you?

i am answering your question about teal/magenta
So, what is your updated readslist then?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #524 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:20 am

In post 523, RH wrote:

Music

Session III Count I

Masquerader Teal - Masquerader Magenta [
E-1
]: , ,
Masquerader Purple - Masquerader Olive [0]:
Masquerader Red - Masquerader Blue [0]:

Not Voting
- Masquerader Red, Masquerader Purple, Masquerader Teal

Notes
  • With 6 remaining, it takes 4 to form a majority.
  • Replacing Teal.
Session III
concludes in (expired on 2022-10-19 16:07:18).

In post 519, Masquerader Purple wrote:
In post 517, Masquerader Blue wrote:VOTE: teal
@mod, purple’s voting teal not magenta
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:37 pm

In post 539, Masquerader Teal wrote:Purple reading Cyan and Yellow correctly is well. Something.
In post 547, Masquerader Teal wrote:VOTE: Purple

Shrug!
Yeah, totally intruder motivated to read to not want to lim a tvt couple. I’ll give you props for at least looking like you’re efforting before voting us. That’s definitely more impressive than your predecessor.

Also fascinating since you called red/magenta as the pairing and you never even really explained that at all, did you?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #558 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:39 pm

In post 554, Masquerader Purple wrote:
In post 553, Masquerader Purple wrote:as well as magenta's question about my intruder read on them,
Of course to, avoid confusion, I will rephrase that I'm elucidating on my former intruder read of magenta, as olive has defended magenta's invitee alignment to me with great fervor since shortly after we were paired, and I have long been persuaded to reciprocate her feelings toward magenta.
Magenta is obvious invitee.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:45 pm

Lololol, nm. I just googled “elucidate”. :oops:
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #560 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:48 pm

In post 542, Masquerader Teal wrote:Like I truly do not know why Blue would bother tilting out specifically at Olive and put themself through that if they're mafia. Like they know it's not going to get anywhere making them feel bad, Olive is stubborn and digs their feet in most of the time. It seems so dumb to waste energy on and incurs wrath and a headache to deal with after.

Red/Magenta ????
No explanation given for this but you suddenly vote us, okay.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #561 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:51 pm

In post 545, Masquerader Blue wrote:I'm not tilted

I am perfectly rational
jsyk, those two things aren’t mutually exclusive. You can be both actually.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #562 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:12 pm

In post 467, Masquerader Red wrote:@Olive, you didn't at all get suspicious when they told you their identity?
Did you take steps to verify it?
Can you address post 460?
This is a very strange question. What do you mean by “verify”?

Are you seriously suggesting purple lied to me about their identity? What are you trying to get at with this post.

Were you hoping that I would publicly explain my verification process or something to you? Now that blue has told us that you asked them about purple’s identity, I’m rereading this post and definitely having questions.

Because the suggestion that purple would lie about their identity to me is just so bizarre. Like anyone who tried to pull something like that would easily get found out.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #563 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:18 pm

In post 470, Masquerader Red wrote:I can wait. I appreciate you acknowledging my posts and the fact you haven't answered them wholly. It drives me mad to ask the same thing five times over and not get a response. Makes me automatically think scum. If I know a limitation, I can factor that in. Don't take that as me trusting you. I think this posting is growth as a player, regardless of your alignment.

Also, your speech patterns and thoughts processes are obvious.
I’ll mention something here that I said to purple in our pt, if you know exactly who I am, then how are you not invitee reading me?
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #564 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:28 pm

In post 528, Masquerader Red wrote:
In post 527, Masquerader Teal wrote:If anyone's around and wants to talk, I'll be here. Right now I'm trying to catch up. I think that it'll be better for me to get into the game though if I can real time.
Can you focus on Purple and Olive? I am struggling with their relationship.
Why aren’t you interested in parsing teal and magenta at all? Why do you seem to be only interested in us?

I actually think blue’s tilt at me was very unfortunate and led me to not critically examine your posts more and overfocus on theirs.

I now think that blue was tilted because they expected me to tunnel them and not reacess and the tilt definitely delayed that.

However, none of that explains your complete lack of interest in parsing blue, teal or mzgenta in fact you are not interested in discussing ANYONE but me and purple.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”