Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #726 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #736 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 115, Klick wrote:Lost is the one about the guy and his volleyball isn't it?
:lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #804 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 803, Dunnstral wrote:The reason I asked for you to link to a post is because I still don't understand where in the thread you are reading to get a read on me from
No, I get that, I would have to ISO you and I generally don’t do that unless I’m pinged but more so, I don’t think I could specifically narrow it down to any specific post, it’s based on several.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3064 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3060, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3058, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3054, Save The Dragons wrote:
Replacing the Toad
Hopefully this slot will become more readable but I still think Toad sounded different here than in Schadd’s game.
Lol, unfortunate.

Hey RCE.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4203 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3973, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3846, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavorlater

Vote Count 1.276 Mathblade (Rad, Dunnstral, Klick, Cephrir, Dancing Puppets, ProfessorDrapion)

3 Klick (Lukewarm, T-Bone, Bell)

2 Dancing Puppets (Malakittens, Best Bird)
2 JohnnyFarrar (Off the Hook, MalcolmTucker)
2 Roden (Cat Scratch Fever, Frogsterking)

1 Frogsterking (Mathblade)
1 MalcolmTucker (JohnnyFarrar)
1 Cephrir (Roden)
1 ProfessorDrapion (The toad)
1 PookyTheMagicalBear (Dwlee99)
1 Dunnstral (BlueBloodedToffee)
1 PenguinPower (Enchant)

Not Voting (Taly, Cytosine and Guanine, Bellaphant, PookyTheMagicalBear)

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-18 12:42:51)

Mod NotesMala on V/LA until the 16th
Wedding week and I start my new job today so expect less from me
Wait we actually have 6 days not 12 hours?

If so, I’m not rushing this.
In post 4111, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4108, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4105, Enchant wrote:
In post 4102, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4094, Enchant wrote:If Roden mislimmed as town and scum somehow shots remaining mason at night, we are bonked hard.
Or we aren’t because then invests don’t die?
Like? No?
What point if mafia waltz in mason claim on almost confirmed status.
They’d have to explain how they are masons with Roden. It’d be an insanely high ridiculous bar and they’d have to show crumbs/evidence before this post

So they’d have to be planning it before Roden’s masons claim

It wouldn’t work
Dunn already showed no one could be masons. In fact....

VOTE: Roden

I said I didn’t want to rush this. :/

UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4316 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4206, Bell wrote:Why are we pushing for them to claim when we’re thinking of the worst case scenario tho.
If it’s most likely true, why challenge it and not just let it go by or ask Rosen if a crumb has been placed by their buddy beforehand or any of a dozen less riskier approaches?

*stares off into the distance about Titus being Titus*
You’re lucky you’re Titus, Titus.
Titus is accusing you of shade but I obviously disagree with that. I think she doesn’t understand why you’re saying this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5015 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I will do a catchup but first off I want to say, I am an ND with multiple learning disabilities and one of my difficulties is realizing nuances in language. So in my mind, I didn’t at the time see any difference between invoking Quanon vs Scientology. But after sleeping on it, I realize that there’s actually a huge difference between them and why Quanon was offensive anf Scientology wasn’t.

Anyway, I very much wish to apologize to anyone I offended by using that Q word to express my frustrations. It was offensive and highly inappropriate.

I also wish to apologize to Math and especially Luke for way over reacting to the comments about that. I never intentionally wish to offend and am always open to being educated.

I think I found in some past games, some people did in fact assume extremely hurtful things about my character which I think just boiled over into this game and I was not able at those times to accurately express exactly how my disabilities affected me, so again, I’m really trying and I honestly meant no offence.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6984 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6977, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: No Lim
VOTE: no lim
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9447 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 9443, Rad wrote:Alright town let's gooooo!

We've got some great options here to discuss tonight!

First up we've got our most popular target in both Day 1 and Day 2. Mathblade!!

Mathblade was a replacement for Corwin. Both have felt kinda scummy, kinda not at various points. Math pushed hard to get town to "just talk to each other" which seems like a pretty noble thing indeed (cool!) if it wasn't also to defend against people just straight voting for him for reading him as scum (bummer...)!

Here in town we've got people with all sorts of meta reads on him. He came in pretty slow and steady and people meta read him as scum for it, so then he ramped things up and different (maybe!) people read him scum for it! Math's meta has very conveniently settled into the "math is scum if he's in the game" territory.

Math was a neighbor to C&G and we can't quite tell what was a lie and what was the truth coming from this smooth talker. He's the Sun to C&G's Jin and supposedly Corwin was posting for both of them, like in the show (cool!), just not in any way that we can verify (bummer...). It's probably the truth, we just don't realize it (Yeeesss)!

Hurry and vote today for Mathblade before his slot gets replaced with someone who makes you question your reality, or if flipping the slot sounds fun to you!

Next up we've got... BlueBloodedToffee!

BBT was the most excited person to get this game together. I bet most of you are in here because he messaged you in some way to get you to join! Siiiick. He also likes to skip out for long periods of time, complain about how much has happened since he last visited, and then proceed to spam page tops more effectively than anyone! Of his 292 posts, approximately 276 of them are pagetops! KING!

BBT is notoriously difficult to read with masterful blending of town and scum play styles, or in other words, both his town and scum play are incredibly scummy! Which one is he this time?? Don't bother with that meta nonsense, says his signature, cause BBT screams scum no matter what so just stop it don't bother!!

BBT has been especially good at naked votes this game, where he strips hi... I mean, where he votes for someone with no specified reason. This is a new term for me cause I'm a newbie and I love sharing my newbie status with people. Cool!

BBT loves VCA unless your VCA points to him, in which case it's absolute shit and you should feel embarassed for it wtf is wrong with you? Level 0.

BBT is a great counter wagon to just about anyone. If you see a wagon gaining momentum and you want to stop it, just vote for BBT. BOOM instant competing 3-6 person BBT wagon!

Next we have... Cytosine and Guanine aka C&G aka CaG aka cg aka DNA?? aka Jin

C&G could only speak up to 100 words during day 1. This is a legit restriction that the mod gave them. I bet you can't guess what the penalty is if you go over. Can you? Can you guess it? I mean not that you'd want to guess it, you could just ask the mod, but why would you do that? And why would their neighbor ask about it? Booooring. Also fuck the mod, let's go over 100 words anyway. It's not like we have a neighbor who could literally "translate" to the rest of town like in the show Lost that this restriction seems based on. Nah that's stupid just hit 103 words and give the mod the middle finger and let's move onto our next and last entry...

Malcolm!

Malcolm is currently writing an action horror novel staring Rad (that's me!). Follow Rad's character as the narrator describes in excrutiating details all the scummy shit only someone like Rad could pull off. There's no move Rad makes that isn't precicely calculated with the singular goal of town muuurrrdeerrrr.

Malcolm has also recently unlocked the "fastest 3 votes" achievement. Congrats! Luke will be giving out this award later in your neighborhood where you can defend Rad's town creds back and forth before you realize he's not just a character in your spy romance novel, he's... puurrree eeeviiiillll!

I'll just wait here and vote with town when town's ready so let's go town, let's vote out the scum!

Can I vote this post for scummie?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You, Pooky and Bell need to go on the road with your comsdy troupe. I’d definitely pay money for that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10098 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10097, Rad wrote:I don't wanna blahblahblah for 10 days either. But we just started this day. Also literally the game is just blahblahblah so we should probably do some of that first. Specifically I'd love if Taly popped in soon to blahblahblah about Bell's flavor and Bella came to blahblahblah to my question.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #13506 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So that’s a problem then, how am I supposed to differentiate between town!paranoia and and noncommittal scum?

How are you supposed to be able to tell the difference? I tend to tr players with conviction moreso in their trs because townblocking is much easier than scumhunting. I know that there are detractors who will argue the converse that scum can easily make trs except they usually don’t do that too much unless they’re literally the kind of scum that will bus their entire team.

Scum always wants to be able to pivot on trs and often have some type of loophole to make a change in reads easier. It’s extremely difficult for scum to fake that kind of passion and conviction.

So to me, an excessive amount of especially back and forth paranoia on too many people - right or wrong - reads scummy to me. \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14003 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 13972, Rad wrote:
In post 13970, butterflies wrote:
In post 13967, Rad wrote:
In post 13966, butterflies wrote:
Drap's my paranoid scum read along with the masons. But that's probably bullshit paranoia and he's probably just town tracker
who's not all that invested in the game
@RAD please explain this read. In what world is Drap “not that invested in the game”?
Drap pops in and yells that me and Johnny are town and pops out. Over and over.
So how are you reading that as “not invested”? He also keeps trying to find alternative wagons to you and Johnny and ONLY you and Johnny. He apparently doesn’t care about his hard tr on Taly slot or his inno on me, which I think is wild. :lol:

But he is one of the most highly invested slots in the game. I think only you and BB would rank higher on that paradigm, wouldn’t you say?
You think BB is highly invested in this game? Lol I don't see it.

You and me are from what I can tell the most invested people in this game. Maybe Luke trumps us if he's still actually making cases from the dead LOL
I think you, BB and Drap are probably the most invested. Idk wtf he’s doing because his constant screaming you, Johnny, town without explaining anything and giving nonsensical reasons for his srs aren’t accomplishing anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14121 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 14117, Roden wrote:Yes I'm sure the scum team were specifically told that a Town Macho Doc exists and that they are keeping you alive anyway because it's a well known pro-scum strat to keep Town Macho Docs alive
It fits with the flavour. BBT’s Jack and I don’t believe that there are two scum macho docs. Also BBT’s play drastically changed post-claim. Scum clearly thought T-Bone was the doc and I think he probably fakeclaimed to protect the real doc. There is a Jack in this game and no one has CC’d BBT’s flavour claim, so it points to it being true.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14263 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9640, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Also, not sure if this was ever shared, but MathBlade said in neighborhood that he was more or less "functionally vanilla neighbor" but that he wasn't vanilla in the sense he would appear as such to a role cop.
~Cytosine
This should have been a clue that Math was lying. What possible role shows up to a role cop that is a pr but is “functionally vanilla”?

Drap should have tracked them because we’re now back again to guessing.

I want to see who CSF jk’d before I vote and maybe re-ISO Bell.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14386 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 14375, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 14374, Roden wrote:OTH is the one who role revealed Malcolm, right? If so they're most likely town as well.
Yes they were. Though they were explicitly asked to.
What was the reveal?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14467 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 14464, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:
In post 14463, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:
In post 14462, butterflies wrote:I understand so why is Drap voting you then?

He claimed he was going to track you but no explanation, just a vote.
I see.
I think that Drapion might have thought that CSF JKed us but he still wants us out.
Otherwise, he would've claimed his result faster.
-Guanine
If CFF jk’d you then he would receive a no result. If that is the case then he obviously couldn’t have tracked you to CSF.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14468 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hey @Drap, can you please recount all of your tracks. You claimed not have target the masons twice but iirc, you n1 tracked CSF but Math apparently rb’d you because you got no results, n2 Bella, n3? N4? I know BB was one of them, n5? us I think n6 BBT, n7 masons, n8?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14696 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Someone give me strength not to say anything that will get me banned.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14820 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 14812, butterflies wrote:
In post 6757, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
nancy is easier to read than you and she is never scum here
@Noraa
IS NO ONE FUCKING READING or what? :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14870 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 14867, Mislim Bait wrote:If you can take a chill pill and stop being passive aggressive then maybe I'd talk with you.
I never said anything about getting you eliminated I'm gonna stay logical and stick to my POE
If I was scum here and you're town I would have continued engaging with you like an asshole cause that seemed like an easy way to derail the thread.
I didn’t accuse you of being scum. You’re the one who brought up that Klick thing and at the time, I questioned that.

I do think you’re wrong and it’s Johnny. Why does town!Johnny say I need to be stopped if he’s apparently not even confidently sr me?

He isn’t trying to solve me. He said Pooky nk points to me. How? If anything, it points to the exact opposite and the fact that he says it points away from Noraa but to me, makes absolutely no sense.

If I’m scum here, I leave Pooky as a paranoia mislim. He lockcleared me, so I’d have to be absolutely suicidal scum here to kill him especially bedore a confitown mason.

I’m struggling to figure out who could be Johnny’s buddy but I do think that post of his - the one where I immediately voted him for adterwards is a scum post.

Why was CSF killed before Drap? And I obviously mean before he gamethrew with that fake guilty?

Johnny had to know that Drap never tracks him but he obviously has no way of knowing whether CSF would or not.

I’m aware that there’s still a second scum here but rn, Johnny is my most confident guess for one of the remaining scum.

Pooky wasn’t going to push me, you or Noraa or BB today. I think that much is obvious. But both BB and Pooky were going to push Johnny.

I think Pooky kill points to him because I still don’t think it’s OtH.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14911 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Roden, @Noraa and @Mislim Bait, please don’t vote yet. If Johnny is actually town here, we could be fucked.

We need to really be confident on this and I’m not, anymore.

I admit that my rage at Drap was also affecting me. I really wanted Johnny to be scum to throw it in his face but I’m no longer so sure about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15020 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15014, Off The Hook wrote:I apologize for my wording
Otherwise, I don’t see anything wrong with what I said there. I don’t see how this game is fun for you when it seems like any time you get pushed you tilt immediately. If you think I’m a bad friend for being honest with you, then I guess that’s just what I am.

~GE
In post 15015, Off The Hook wrote:I honestly hate myself for going down this road because I feel like I’m talking to you like my parents talk to me about this game but they have a very poor scope of my emotional spectrum when playing this game. I feel like I have seen enough to get a clear picture of how you feel when playing and I don’t feel like I’ve even seen what you find fun about this game?

~GE
I was having loads of FUN prior to you making that post.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15022 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15021, Off The Hook wrote:Here’s the thing:
we’ve voice chatted before
. I think you of all people would know I’m only trying to help. Is that the nicest thing in the world to say, definitely not, but it’s hard to really describe what I’m seeing here any other way. We called BB town ONCE and now you’re getting pissed at us for it.

~Gamma Emerald
I’m pissed because you’re basically bullying me to stop playing mafia and no one has any right to do that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15023 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Telling me not to play mafia - is the absolute antithesis of what I’d consider “helpful”.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15025 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m not interested in hzving a convo with anyone who tells me I need to quit playing mafia. Do you seriously not get how extremely offensive that is to me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15207 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15204, Mislim Bait wrote:I'm not overly confident on that
that's why I want oth flip
Well it’s not happening because Roden, BB and me aren’t voting there. OtH is obvious mislim bait. Irony intentional.

I am not voting out of Noraa/Johhny today and Johnny hard defending Noraa who’s obvious frozen scum, just convinces me that Roden/Luke/BB/Pooky are right about him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15229 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15212, Roden wrote:OTH isn't really playing or solving though, they're just arguing with you. I believe that Gamma wouldn't exploit your friendship, yes, but that doesn't mean he can't be scum who didn't think his actions were exploitative from his perspective.
But they obviously would have to be. I don’t see how they wouldn’t be if he’s scum here. Telling me I shouldn’t play mafia would be disgusting if he’s scum who invoked our friendship to do that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15274 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15272, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Ok vote me then y'all. Let's go. This spread spells disaster for all of us
If it’s not you than who?

Like I think Noraa’s is flaming obvscum here but I can’t even thoroughly convince Flea of that and why would you even offer up yourself as a lim? It’s gamethrowing irrespective of your alignment.

I think BB’s turn around on me was more believable than yours and as I’ve already said, OtH’s play really doesn’t make sense as scum and MB just looks like tunnelled town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15406 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Marci. you were an absolute joy to play with. You make every game you play in extremely enjoyable. <3

Gg, thanks for not listening to me MB. :lol:
I probably would have not thought it was BB but I just honestly believed that Gamma wouldn’t have said what he did to me as scum.

Anyway, I came around to the right solve in dead thread.

Noraa, always a toral pleasure. Sorry to all the players that I miselimed.

Massive props to Math for keeping us all entertained in dead thread. :lol: <3

Thanks for modding STD, catboi.

I probably had some of the worst reads ever in this game, larges clearly aren’t my strong suit.

@RAD, your list still warrants a scummie nom as post of the year and I strongly encourage someone to make it in case, I’m (very likely) to lazy to do it. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15438 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Johnny. I want to thank you for your kindness towards me. I know I repaid you by miseliming you. :/

I’m just glad I stuck to my guns on Noraa and tough lesson learned: never again base a read on what you think someone would/would not do as a “friend”, although it has been somewhat reliable in the past. \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15439 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15428, Noraa wrote:Sorry we wotc'ed you Teeby
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15440 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15434, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 15427, T-Bone wrote:There was a dead thread I was never invited RIP
Me either!
In order to be admitted, you needed to qualify for official zombie status and you and TB unfortunately just fell short.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15448 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15441, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 15438, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Johnny. I want to thank you for your kindness towards me. I know I repaid you by miseliming you. :/
Don't even mention it :lol: I've never made it to a d12 in my life
I very much doubt most of us have. I think d11 was my previous record, because no game had lasted longer than that that. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15449 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15442, Bell wrote:
In post 15438, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Johnny. I want to thank you for your kindness towards me. I know I repaid you by miseliming you. :/

I’m just glad I stuck to my guns on Noraa
and tough lesson learned: never again base a read on what you think someone would/would not do as a “friend”, although it has been somewhat reliable in the past. \_0_/
I'm glad you changed your mind on the Taly slot.
I think had they never repped out, I don’t know if I would but I’m pretty decent at reading Noraa.

Props to Drap for catching Bella. I think she could have easily endgamed otherwise.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15498 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

The reason Drap couldn’t get a guilty was because scum had Yeet do most of the kills.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15499 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15476, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I just feel like sometimes if I push too hard people can view it as a tunnel and won’t follow.
So.
Well if they had it would have resulted in our being miselimmed. Even in dead thread everyone in there was telling you I was town and you couldn’t see it I think even after Noraa slipped I was town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15500 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Subject: LOST Mafia Thread
Off The Hook wrote:
In post 6894, Dunnstral wrote:This sort of looks like you are claiming mafia.
Yes I'm scum, and yes I'm proud of it.

There's a complete and utter disrespect for scum players and its sickening!! What did we ever do wrong to you?

FREE MY HOMIES!!! THIS IS A HATECRIME!!

Everyone always gangs up on us because "oH oUr MoTiVeS aReN't RiGhT" but why does that matter?!?!? We're fighting for what we believe in!

THIS IS INJUSTICE HOW DOES THIS NOT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE BAD PEOPLE?

Ever since I was young I've clearly aligned with the mafia. My very first words were "nightkill robert"
At age 5 I commited my first roleblock and age 10, high treason
HOW DOES IT NOT BREAK YOUR HEART TO BREAK APART FAMILIES LIKE THIS?

I'm not a terrible person, sure I kill people, but I have a heart.
@RAD, I’m terribly sorry but I think you have some stiff competition with this gem from marci. lmfaoooo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15501 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Subject: LOST Mod Thread
catboi wrote:Night 6 Actions

Killing

--- kills no one (no action submitted by mafia)

Investigative

Locke (Professor Drapion) Tracks BBT (visited professordrapion)

Protective

Jack (BBT) protects profdrapion

Misc

Ana Lucia (CSF) JKs MalcomTucker

Not Used

Daniel (Off The Hook)
:o

Wow, sureal. So we correctly limmed Malcolm who wasn’t even technically guiltied by the CSF jk. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15502 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 139, Noraa wrote:back from retirement! catch me up please (2-3 paragraphs) im off to class but will be back after school.
In post 140, Noraa wrote:oh ur dead. rip
This from the Bell/
toog, Taly, Yeet
Noraa pt is comedy gold. :lol:

I definitely would have not hard tr Taly at all had I been privy to this pt. This isn’t how town!Taly would post in a hood for the most part.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15503 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Subject: LOST: Purgatorio?
Lukewarm wrote:Nancy's clear on Rad is exactly:

"Scum!Bella would not say that they protected scum!Rad day 1."

And I disagree.
Should have trusted this. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15510 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15504, Bell wrote:I do agree that this set up was town sided. The scum team needed more power or the town needed less.

@Nancy: I mean for every correct statement I made, I made at least two wrong statements. It's hard to decipher which takes are correct and which ones aren't. I don't really think trusting or placing faith in someone is a good idea in a game of deception tho
It depends, many times that has worked out for me but I would probably not have tr Taly had I had your pt. They were totally taking their cues from you and not doing any independent solving in there. I think in general large games favour scum, because it’s much easier for them to hide. Like you for example, were 100% bleeding obvtown both in your pt and the main thread.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15513 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15511, Bell wrote:Both Taly and I summarized our PT in thread tho.
Yeah but it’s very different when you actually read it. Scum!Taly can hide in the main thread but not in a hood and they sounded very different in the main thread.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15515 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 15514, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 657, Toogeloo wrote:My PT partner brought up the fact that they don't trust me, that I could be scum, and that I basically asked for a free pass through Day 1.

---

I have not read anything other than my PT. I actually didn't consider the possibility that my partner might consider us unaligned. Based on my show knowledge, I actually would have thought us Masons if my PM didn't specifically call us neighbors.

The "I didn't consider the possibility that my partner might consider us unaligned"

Contrasted with this
In post 12, Bell wrote:You basically asked for a pass in thread.
One you don’t deserve based on what I know of your role.
In post 13, Toogeloo wrote:What do you know of my role? All I know is that we are neighbors.
Feels incongruent
Good point.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #15523 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

TALYYYYY!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Yeah, I think lack of confidence could possibly be a scumtell for you but then you were extremely overconfident in Labrynth. \_0_/

You probably would have hard pocketed me in elo though and likely would have won, eventhough technically you actually lost the gladiate and Ceph won because he miscounted the votes.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”