catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by catboi »

at 5P ELO town's chances are almost never good. I haven't followed closely enough to follow the arguments being made but overall things have been discordant. It's likely that some of the town players will have one scum in their sights, but if they don't end upp unified that ends up being a weakness scum can exploit, because all it takes is one wrong vote.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by catboi »

Just realized it's been quiet in here because I forgot to add MightyCannon and Mr Turtle. My bad, that's on me for modding 3 games at once and not being able to keep track of everything. They should be here now if they're still paying attention.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by catboi »

It's been a very weird ELO so far. No one has really even tried to make a case yet. evileeyore is finally doing some amount of analysis but it hasn't developed into what I'd call a case of any sort. Normally I expect even when people are hesitant they'll put forward some sort of argument and that's been missing here.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:01 am

Post by catboi »

The amount of apathy being shown for a game in ELO is really pretty staggering.
evileeyore
evileeyore
Townie
evileeyore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:45 am

Post by evileeyore »

In post 14, HighPrincessErinys wrote:HMMMMMMM
evileeyore's post here is very interesting, knowing that the scumteam thought that this one was the least predictable...

It could just be that he understands that aswell, but it's definitely... noteworthy. Still not too sure about Cor or Nekt but eeyore is looking interesting indeed.
I live (or die in this case) to be interesting!
evileeyore
evileeyore
Townie
evileeyore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:17 am

Post by evileeyore »

In post 27, catboi wrote:It's been a very weird ELO so far. No one has really even tried to make a case yet. evileeyore is finally doing some amount of analysis but it hasn't developed into what I'd call a case of any sort. Normally I expect even when people are hesitant they'll put forward some sort of argument and that's been missing here.
I can't speak for anyone else... but for me it was "suddenly working long hours the last two weeks dramatically cut into my time and brain power". And I was hesitant to make any bold claims until I'd firmed up my meta-profiles on the SE's previous games.

As for the others, it felt to me like Town was trying to walk carefully and avoid any landmines. And then Corwin made a bold play* and it kicked off.

* Before I could flip a coin tomorrow between him and Bella. Had Corwin remained cautious and left the crazy moves to me it would have been 50/50 whether it was game over or we'd get a Day 4 with a scumwin (because no way would I have voted Spartan over anyone else, so I suspect he'd have left me alive as a shoo-in vote for whoever else was around, and I'm predicting he'd have NKed Corwin leaving me 100% sure Nektarios was the scum).

Return to “Completed Game Topics”