Star Power
Townie
Star Power
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Star Power »

Star Power here to shine up this slot!

It is unfortunate that northsidegal has such a reliable lurking-out scumtell. But no matter! We will make this work!
Star Power
Star Power
Townie
Star Power
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Star Power »

I'm doing well and I'm excited to play! I am an alt who would like to use a different account to try and play more confidently than I usually would. So I'm going to give this my all!

My instinct is to come in playing basically how NSG wanted to play! I want to townread the two of you and control the gamestate. But I've not actually read yet, so we'll see if that makes sense with what has happened so far.

I would love to discuss strategy at any point. I play my best when I am deeply invested in a game, and any discussion at all can get me excited to play!
Star Power
Star Power
Townie
Star Power
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by Star Power »

Townreading you is easy peasy, it turns out! You do things I would townread as town I think.

Is Gamma currently in a place where he is obvious town, or is he still potentially an elimination target? I find he often makes his alignment very clear early on, and I am wondering if that goes on to happen in this game.
Star Power
Star Power
Townie
Star Power
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Star Power »

JohnnyFarrar's reads are really good but he probably doesn't have a load of sway.
Star Power
Star Power
Townie
Star Power
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Star Power »

Can do! We should be able to make this game go the way we want it to. I have ambitions of the three of us all endgaming and I think we could make it happen!

Return to “Completed Game Topics”