Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #680 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by flow trap »

Tac Trap is here and would like to be caught up (=^・ω・^=)
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by flow trap »

Skimmed this thread, is this correct?

4 clans (I believe it was speculated to be 5 in each, but not sure if it was confirmed)
Titus is in none of the clans (or at least claimed to not be)

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:52 am

Post by flow trap »

Ngl, I may have procrastinated catching up a little

Or a little more than a little

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 695, Datisi wrote:yo flow trap, got any of them game thoughts for us
Yes! Why isn't it this hard for anyone else to find spots to interject into the game after replacing in :igmeou:

Nero cain and Toog are giving me town pings; don't seem to care about what peeps might think of them

Titus seems like bait to me (I would know, I am expert at being bait :P), I feel like scum would try to actually talk to people who are SRing them to try to change their minds? Also role wise, clan cats are very critial to let outsiders in, so any obviously bad outsider prolly wouldn't make sense. Could be a sneaky one but limits it.

Bell is giving me light scum pings cause it kind of feels like they are playing their emotions up a bit. Never played with them iirc so not really sure if that's how they usually sound.

Kitty sounds more assertive from when I played with town them, so that rubs me the wrong way (but that was a while ago)

If any of you could help get me more involved in things on the main thread, that would be much appreciated :cool:

Return to “Completed Game Topics”