Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

ima lazy joat(Mailman, Friendly Neighbor, Detective, Pt Cop)
---------------------------
N1: Friendly Neigbour Bella N2: Pt Cop Firebringer N3: Mail You N4: Detective ?
-----------------------------
I was not blocked N1 becuz of 1 crumb:
#1017 Bella "I want to look again at [BOLD]eir,[BOLD] who was another slot I wavered on."
------------------------
I was not blocked N2 becuz I got report Firebringer is not in a Pt :/
------------------------------------------
#253 Moi "..... i didn't really sort jack skwat thus far, only got my Asia feel, said i feel greenish on grib, and then later the iffy vibes i got from bella and elements, which isn't much tbh, i think bella is a ghost so meh and elements.... tbh hard to read for me atm."
saying 'jack' being a joat claim btw. i've used jack in other games but in this spesific post with m thiking elem/bella maybe masons
-----------------------------------------------
i didnt start out D1 looking for masons but based on my role and what i was seeing i thought it was at first a distinct possibility and then eventually it became a probability that someone was at least hooded to distract from most likely way i culd hard guilty
---------------------
#474 and #484 Moi: maybe masons maybe hood
-----------------------------------
i decided to use Friendly Neighbor shot N1 as a gambit and use mailman N2 to tell someone what i did. if i survive N2 then i know i can trust the N1 target. change of plans was becuz Bella didn't seem like cozy-hooded with fire D2 and i felt comfortable with Bella being green at the very least. i was p demoralized both fire got killed and that my reads were shit again. decided to lay low and reset my reads and maybe hit my detective shot l8r on.
------------------------------------
#879 "Even tho i do feel good on fire, the fact that they and enchant are still in the same tunnel they've been basically all game , and all the reASONS i've seem from them are.... watery at best, just doesn't vibe well with me."
fire and enchant seem too isolated...seem like good choice for Pt Cop hard guilty. Pt Cop shot crumb.
--------------------------------------
There is something i forgot im p sure but meh :/
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

My messageHi Aisa, I'm working off trusting you so far in the thread and Eiralox's notes along with a skim of thread and votes. Eira wanted to leave a message for you, so I have attached it.

Also, I have a theory that all the scum are goons. That's the only way I see this setup balancing. On N1, Eira friendly neighbored Bella (hence her bolding the name), N2 pt cop firebringer, n3 mailman you, n4 detective shot tbd).

I ran out of time for anything more than eyeball vca but Elements and Grib stand out. Then Frogster has the doctor claim...

Eiralox's left notesi'm sorry aisa i have some shit in my life to deal with rn. this is really bad from me at a very inopportune time game wise but ultimately, from my side, it's for the best.
besides life pressures, my heart just isn't into changing people's minds. eh. your spunk and mech spec are solid.

So i feel 90% sure your green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think u are the worst person on the Solway train, or the beef train, and as of now elements/enchant seem the most likely for who i would investigate n4........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads

#1017 Bella "I want to look again at [BOLD]eir,[BOLD] who was another slot I wavered on."
------------------------
#253 Moi "..... i didn't really sort jack skwat thus far, only got my Asia feel, said i feel greenish on grib, and then later the iffy vibes i got from bella and elements, which isn't much tbh, i think bella is a ghost so meh and elements.... tbh hard to read for me atm."
saying 'jack' being a joat claim btw. i've used jack in other games but in this spesific post with m thiking elem/bella maybe masons
i didnt start out D1 looking for masons but based on my role and what i was seeing i thought it was at first a distinct possibility and then eventually it became a probability that someone was at least hooded to distract from most likely way i culd hard guilty
---------------------
i decided to use Friendly Neighbor shot N1 as a gambit and use mailman N2 to tell someone what i did. if i survive N2 then i know i can trust the N1 target. change of plans was becuz Bella didn't seem like cozy-hooded with fire D2 and i felt comfortable with Bella being green at the very least. i was p demoralized both fire got killed and that my reads were shit again. decided to lay low and reset my reads and maybe hit my detective shot l8r on.
#879 "Even tho i do feel good on fire, the fact that they and enchant are still in the same tunnel they've been basically all game , and all the reASONS i've seem from them are.... watery at best, just doesn't vibe well with me."
fire and enchant seem too isolated...seem like good choice for Pt Cop hard guilty. Pt Cop shot crumb.

idk what else to say, i'm disapointed but that's a common theme when it comes to me lol.

So far this role has been a clusterfruit. here's to luck and the fates, hope i've made the right call on you and you can manage to make this role actually do something.

i had fun with you and bella and everyone else. i hope you kick some ass lol >.<

(Also i have a light migraine starting to build rn aaaagh. even if i weren't dropping u i wuld still be shit at whatever else rn)

well....

: (

Have fun! @_@
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

My messageHi Aisa, I'm working off trusting you so far in the thread and Eiralox's notes along with a skim of thread and votes. Eira wanted to leave a message for you, so I have attached it.

Also, I have a theory that all the scum are goons. That's the only way I see this setup balancing. On N1, Eira friendly neighbored Bella (hence her bolding the name), N2 pt cop firebringer, n3 mailman you, n4 detective shot tbd).

I ran out of time for anything more than eyeball vca but Elements and Grib stand out. Then Frogster has the doctor claim...

Eiralox's left notesi'm sorry aisa i have some shit in my life to deal with rn. this is really bad from me at a very inopportune time game wise but ultimately, from my side, it's for the best.
besides life pressures, my heart just isn't into changing people's minds. eh. your spunk and mech spec are solid.

So i feel 90% sure your green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think u are the worst person on the Solway train, or the beef train, and as of now elements/enchant seem the most likely for who i would investigate n4........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads

------------------------
---------------------
'and all the reASONS i've seen from them are.... watery at best' Pt Cop shot crumb btw. fire and enchant seem too isolated from the ppl i green..... seem like good choice for Pt Cop hard guilty.

idk what else to say, i'm disapointed but that's a common theme when it comes to me lol.

So far this role has been a clusterfruit. here's to luck and the fates, hope i've made the right call on you and you can manage to make this role actually do something.

i had fun with you and bella and everyone else. i hope you kick some ass lol >.<

(Also i have a light migraine starting to build rn aaaagh. even if i weren't dropping u i wuld still be shit at whatever else rn)

well....

: (

Have fun! @_@
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Titus mail #452 to Aisa
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Sure, sending 452 to Aisa
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Sorry, I was going to ask for a bunch of redactions but meh just release it IMO

Return to “Completed Game Topics”