Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is prob a scum win.

Ausuka scumclaimed when she said that Relly made a mistake. Like, that only makes sense if she's informed. I kinda doubt that Titus and TSQ figure that out but it would be nice.

I wasn't 1 shot and CSF always dies n4 so I don't really feel like shooting someone that didn't hammer scum was some sort of throw or that I made the game harder b/c we were always going to lim Mena/SS anyways. If anything, it delayed the game just a tiny bit.

I guess I can see where the long game made it "hard" but I actually don't think it was the reason that town are going to lose.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus wrote: Nero was likely playing dumbass to survive lol. His reads are horrible.
I had both Ausuka and Mena in my POE and I knew that CSF was scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good ole OMGUS but hey it works

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could see GL hammer Ausuka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so exciting!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its not like TSQ is doing a bangup job anyways so if GL figures this out then it's on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i was

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i never said that I didn't like you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh shit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think your play had much to do with TSQ being hammered. Like the day 2 wagon, sure but the suspicion on him was mainly b/c of his play. Though I'm curious why you said you were town reading Skitter since she was being attacked when she like wasn't.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”