Rocks, Papers, Scissors, Auctions - Game over!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Any chance you would reconsider extensions because that really helped me a lot in Splendor?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 57, Charles510 wrote:Hi Nancy
<3 Congrats, do you understand this next part because I don’t. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I should have bid 11 or paper. Congrats Charles.

If this set is played again, I would recommend doing away with thie finals entirely, just eliminate one player not two and then have the game continue like it was from the beginning. I really enjoyed that part because it involved strategizing what lot you thought would give you the best options where as the finals were just based more on luck.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 86, Farren wrote:One idea I was toying with was the inclusion of items, which could be (bought? bid on?) with coins.

I ultimately discarded it for the first run because it would have taken extra time to design them and I was worried that a) it would overcomplicate things and b) I would spend so much time working on them that I wouldn't get the game up and running. Might be something to re-evaluate for a second run.
+1

Anything to make it more strategic. That’s why the early part was so fun but I absolutely did not enjoy the finals.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 88, Farren wrote:How was the length of the game, overall? Is five rounds between eliminations too many? not enough? just right?

How much should previous rounds matter for those who survive an elimination? Should scores be reset? (This becomes especially relevant if the finals are removed - one reason I did the finals the way I did was to solve the runaway leader problem.)

What sort of items should the game have, if any? Ideally ones that won't slow the game down. I've got some ideas ...

Should items be auctioned off? Sold in a separate store? Spend X coins to buy a mystery item?
I would also prefer extensions be used like they were in Splendor but only eliminate one slot at semi-finals and not 2 and continue with the three slots thing. That part was the most fun.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Will the final round involve options of which stack you can choose because that’s what made the first part fun because it in involved strategy rather than just straight up guessing?

Oh and /in
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 193, Farren wrote: Auction #15 has ended. Here are the final standings.

PlayerVPsRank
RH924.01st
Charles51019.02nd
Nancy Drew 3918.43rd
Space-4th
StrangerCoug-5th

Congratulations to RH9 for winning the game!

GAME OVER.
Congrats RH9.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”